Santiago Canyon College

Compare Online Colleges

Research top Online Colleges recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The classes allowed me to maintain my current job and take classes that were affordable and conveniently located. Instructors were always available and helpful. Class size was very good as well. The instructors were from the fields in which they taught and I never felt as if I were getting an instructor that did not know the materials that were being taught. Of course, not every subject that you may want is available, but there are certainly enough courses to allow you to gain the educational experience that you need. It is as easy as you make it. You are given all the tools and materials to succeed and it is really up to as to whether or not you are able to do so.

Very valuable classes for the price. I learned a lot, and it was very convenient being able to take the classes online. Worked well with my schedule and family life. Very detailed instructors. Not too hard, but not too lenient. Different approach to learning. Instructor quick at grading work and graded on a curve. I selected the classes, based on my academic needs. I think the cost is fair for the amount of information learned. Must stay on track, because with online classes, you don't have the same structure as you would in a traditional classroom. Very easy to learn material. Presented in unique ways to help you easily retain it. Used analogies for several different topics, and lecture very easy. No lab class, which is good.

Easy access and learning facility great layout of learning. Was fast at getting help I needed and had a great experience while I was there. Was an easy process to get into community. Helpful experiences while I was there. Loved the experiences I had while trying to learn and better my horizons.

The classes were extremely valuable and relevant. I got I got a lot of value out of the classes I took. Value was very high for these classes. The instructors were extremely qualified in their field of study. Advanced degrees were the norm for all the instructors for the classes I took there. There was a wide variety of classes available to me. I had a great selection of classes to choose from which made the experience very rewarding. It was very easy to learn at this school. The courses went at a good pace so I could understand everything along the way throughout the class.

The classes were easy and great. The instructors were available and always eager to help you achieve your personal goals. They helped me get my degree and I was able to graduate in a timely manner. The instructors were very knowledgeable and they were always available to answer any questions that I had making my education that much more within my reach.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Santiago Canyon College?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

Very good programs. Was able to use it to advance my career and make a lot more money and have more time to spend with my family. I am able to be more knowledgeable in my career. The instructors all seem fine. They appear to have courses in almost every subject that the average person would need for their job or just their life in general. The instructors make it very easy to learn as they are very thorough and they never rush through a subject until you are sure that you understand it.

Classes were very valuable and helped me immensely with getting a good job and making important decisions about my life and what I wanted to do. The instructors were very qualified to teach and knew a lot about their departments and what they were teaching were smart and helpful to learning. The course selection was very good and there was a wide variety of electives to choose from that would suit anyone and what they were looking to learn. The learning materials provided were very thorough and up to date and very easy to understand. They contributed to my learning and made it much more enjoyable for me.

Informative, great description on how to do the classes. Classes worth doing. Great information on classes you don't understand. Took the time to make sure you understood problems. Great one on one attention, provided great explanations concerning problems. Great online instructors, easy to follow instructions. Very exciting courses. Provides lots of courses to choose from. Great times to go along with your schedules.

I felt like I learned a lot for the money I paid, it was easy to use the site at my convenience. I'm very thankful for my experience and I have told a lot of people where to go to do online school where you will retain the information you learn. They had high degrees, really knew how to teach so people will retain the information. They were nice, awesome and lenient if there was an emergency to get your work in or if you needed help on anything they were there for you.

There was plenty to choose from, plenty of ways to make a career and they also had overlapping careers. If you couldn't choose you would get credit for both and be able to move it over once you decided. Very easy to learn too, the teachers were always there for you and there were so many classes to choose from. And teachers to learn the way you are I'm very thankful.

The classes were vital to my career path and they helped me develop certain skills that are needed in my field of work. Also, the classes were engaging and held my attention at all times. I really enjoyed the classes. Happy that I took these classes at an online service. The instructors were highly qualified and were a helpful resource to me. They made sure that I understood the material and that I could actively apply them to my selected field of study. They always made me feel welcome to answer any question I may have. I really had great teachers that helped me succeed.

There was a wide variety of courses to select from. They had every type of course that you would think of that pertained to your studies. I was happy that they exhausted all the classes you could choose from. It was a vital resource that they supplied that I am appreciative of. Learning the material was easy because the teachers make sure you understand the material. They love when students ask questions and they will gladly answer the question. The teachers are vital resources to help you pass the course so why not ask them questions.

The classes were very helpful, I learned a lot from all professors and continue to learn more and more each day. All of the professors that I have always took the time to make sure that you learned the content and would take the time to help you if you struggled in any subject at all. I am going to miss the college and all of my professors that taught me so much and continue to use this knowledge in current jobs that I may get. If you have any problems or struggle at all in any classes, the professors are more than likely to help you in any way they can so that you can understand the material. The course that I took was physics. It was hard at first, but the way the professors go over the material and the more you participate in class you will understand it. I can't even begin to describe how much material I have learned at this college. I came in knowing nothing and I feel like I'm walking out knowing everything I need to know.

The classes gave me enough knowledge to feel like I was getting a good quality education and an affordable price. They were basic, fair, interesting, and well laid out. I enjoyed getting my education with them, and if I need to make other classes in the future I plan to do so. The instructors are well qualified and good at what they do. I had no personal problems or issues with any instructors at this college. They have a wide range of classes to pick from. Anyone could find what they needed or wanted to take from the classes that they have available. It was easy to learn. The courses are easy to follow and engage in. I liked the classes and instructors I had, and they made it easier to get the education I needed.

The website is super easy to use and if you need help they are there for you for majority of the day. They are very helpful and they actually care and want you to succeed. The instructors are great. They have a very wide variety courses and if you need help they are there to help you choose. They have so many courses and it is just amazing I love it. They have many ways to learn. Many people learn differently so they have something for everyone to learn at their own pace and also tutors for you if you need any other extra help.

Santiago Canyon College Company Profile