4.14/5
Based on 7 reviews that contain star ratings

7 Strayer BS in Accounting Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 24, 2018

So far my experience has been great. However, I just started this journey. I look forward to seeing my outcome and continuing on with my learning experience. The classes are all easy to access online. And doing it online helps with my busy schedule as I can do it on my own time. With kids and work, this works out great for a busy person like myself. I highly recommend this institution to my friends and family who are always busy.

Original review: April 18, 2018

I liked the convenience of online learning and being able to study where and when I wanted. The instructors almost always took the time to provide personalized feedback and for the most part offered really good guidance on how to improve my assignments. But some of the courses required in-person course participation... which kind of defeated the purpose of online distance education. Though, it wasn't a lot of courses... it occurred enough that it took me longer to complete the program than I would have preferred. It would have been nice to have known which courses required this attendance prior to registering. But I have taken courses at a number of online and in-person schools and found Strayer to be one of the more flexible and accommodating. The professors are very patient, flexible and willing to work with me as well.

Get expert buying tips about Online Accounting Degrees delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 17, 2018

It is easy to work on the site and I like it. And the assignments are easy to complete. The school is informative and it has affordable degrees for everyone. It is great for degrees and to further my education in the future. The school offers good degrees to get a good or better job for you and your family.

Original review: April 16, 2018

I love the online feel of the university. I feel it suits my needs in pursuing my education. Strayer is the best hands down in online college education. They offer discount and financial aid for students in need.

Original review: April 15, 2018

Good but not great service that has fair offerings in interesting courses and committed to providing quality education, superior student resources, and affordable tuition. In fact, while post-secondary tuition has risen sharply nationwide, the university offers affordable tuition without sacrificing academic quality. Tuition and costs are always transparent with no hidden charges.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Strayer BS in Accounting?

Original review: April 14, 2018

I love the online program at Strayer because it gives students the best learning experience possible. The best of the best of teachers are there to root for you at every turn. Students are loving where they go to school at and they love the teacher and the learning experience for the good of the people. They have relaxed substantially for the students that are loving this crowd. This is the best I have ever taken at a school like this for a very long time.

Original review: April 13, 2018

Strayer is a great uni to have dealt with. There's always someone to help you and give you guidance when you're first figuring out whatever degree you're going for and they have everything you need to complete your BS. The work schedule is completely up to you, which really makes it easy to acquire. I would recommend anyone who is considering going back to school, or going to school for the first time to start with Strayer. A great price and awesome schedule to fit anyone and any budget. Strayer is an excellent school and all in all a great experience.

Strayer BS in Accounting expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Strayer University is a private, for-profit higher education institution. It has several physical campuses across the United States and an extensive online distance-learning program. It offers many degree programs, including a Bachelor of Science in Accounting.

• Curriculum: Strayer’s Accounting degree program emphasizes accounting and finance from start to finish. Students complete 40 courses, including 19 business and accounting courses.

• Tuition and fees: Students pay a flat fee of $1,435 per undergraduate course, plus textbooks, supplies and fees. This totals $57,400 in tuition plus fees for a bachelor’s degree.

• High transfer limit: Students who have prior higher education experience can transfer a maximum of 126 quarter hours, which translates to about 70 percent of your total degree requirements. This can make earning your degree faster and more affordable. All prior credits in accounting must have been earned within the last ten years to qualify for transfer.

• Flexible program: Strayer has 76 physical campuses, and if you are located near one you can choose to take some of your classes on campus. Strayer allows you to create your own program blending online and physical courses to suit your needs.

• Accreditation: Strayer is regionally accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.

• Best for: working adults who need a flexible program, especially those with transfer credits.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs