1 Ogle School Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 22, 2017

I got a very bad perm somewhere else and since most shops are closed on Sunday and Monday I called Ogle in Hurst. Went in at 6 pm. Juanita greeted by trying to shake hands I said "sorry I don't, due to germs", she looked offended. She took me to her station and asked how I was. I was irritated since I told the girl over the phone about the perm. They wrote me down as a haircut. I told her I needed a reverse or deep condition or trim. She went to get an instructor. She came over and said I had upset the girl by how I had spoken to her and she had taken my irritation personally. Make a long story short the instructor was very condescending and said I probably did it myself by running my fingers through it. Then said she needed to see my hair wet to determine what to do. After seeing it wet she said there didn't seem to be anything wrong.

After more discussion and me signing that I allow them to work on my hair Juanita began. She was rough and kept tugging my hair and it hurt. She didn't follow what was told and I kept asking her questions about what she was doing and how long it would take. She was asking personal questions trying to make small talk. After I told her my son a Marine was killed in Iraq and I didn't want to talked about it. She laid down the comb and walked away. Another instructor came over and took me to rinse my hair. The first instructor came and said we were terminating the process and I would need to leave. I asked were they going to put on the neutralizer and she said "no just leave". My hair is ruined!

Ogle School expert review by ConsumerAffairs

As an industry leader in cosmetology training, Ogle School has been teaching new students since 1973.

• Expert instructors: All Ogle School instructors have demonstrated expertise in their field in the work place.

• Evening programs available: With both day and evening programs available, you control your education.

• Top licensure rate: With 99 percent of their students going on to earn their license, Ogle School is justifiably proud of their record.

• Financial aid: Financial aid is available for students based on need.

• Enroll immediately: If you know Ogle School is for you, you can enroll in three easy steps, starting with an online contact form.

• Best for: High school grads, photographers, hobbyists and job seekers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs