Next Step Test Preparation

Compare GMAT Prep Courses

Research top GMAT Prep Courses recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

It is a great value because it allows me to study necessary material without paying an arm and a leg for a course through a college or university. The course is taught through trained professional educational experts and allows me to get the information I need from professionals in my chosen field. It is not only easy to access but it is also easy to use and is convenient for me to access in my spare time and at my convenience. It is a lot of information and is fun to use which makes using it fun for me. I felt well prepared after using this software. The information was both useful and was very easy to access on the weekend, evenings and in my spare time.

It was a little expensive for what I feel we got out of it. It was a great experience just feel like the price was a little bit too high. I feel the teacher was definitely a good teacher. He knew what he was talking about and explained it very well. Like I said the only problem was I felt like it was not a good value for my money. Didn't get what I paid for. Was very easy for me to access the information I needed. Like I said again teaching this great, access is great, just felt like I did. I feel like it help me brush up on what I could not remember. It really didn't teach me much like I said it was more of a refresher course so I feel like the value was not there.

I liked it a lot. It helped me prepare for my tests and was helpful to get me ready. Worked great!!! I felt ready to take the test and pass it the first time. It was great, it was very helpful and made me feel like I had the covalence to be able to pass it on my own without any help. It was great to be able to use this self-help website. It's very easy and puts you in control which is great. Anyone can use this website. Thanks again.

Practical application to prepare for the actual test. Solid formats and questions, flowing from each test area. Time allotments and wording were conducive to learning. The teacher/proctor was well-educated and able to help the process flow smoothly and quickly. Knowledge of subject matter and helped to present in a clear and concise way. Enough materials were include such as cds and other tools to help me to properly prepare for the questions that I would be asked on the actual test. Proper structure and time allotments. I prepare or practiced as how the real thing would be. This way you are prepared to take the test as you would for real, no safety net and preparing for any contingencies that may arise.

This service helped me learn tremendously. It was very helpful and help me to learn a lot. I would use it again in the future if need be to. The teacher had a lot of knowledge. It was hands on experience. They seemed to have a lot of knowledge as far as the course and technical. I was very pleased the ease of access as well. The materials were very easy to access and use. I would use this course again in the future. The preparation helped me to study for the test and have the knowledge and skills that I needed in order to pass the testing materials that I had coming up.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Next Step Test Preparation?

I felt that I got something done and also hope that all work well with the test I took so I would be able to go to school and get my education. Happy about all that I can to get this done and hope that everything works out for me in the long run so I can have a better turn at life for the better.

I thought that it made a lot of sense because it really cares for you and the things that you like and want to do with it all the time. All the other things about this really don't know much cause I can't really tell you that much. I have only used it twice and not that often. The teach was really great because it made me see that it was all the good things about this prep it took time to do a lot of thing and have fun with it and enjoy the day for all. It was really easy to use and you learn on quick and you can pick up all the good things that the way to access the prep for all the way in the sign of the times that I don't care about all the time. I just had to stay calm and think about what I wanted to say and then get the test done. It was really quick and easy and very, very, very easy to prepare for it all. The different times it's calm to me to do the test. I did it and finished it fast.

For the most part I think it was a good value. Sometimes I feel that what is studied isn't necessarily on the test. These are used more so as tools and guidance. The help was there for the most part. Sometimes I didn't the answers I needed quickly enough but overall teacher was great. I emailed most of my questions when I could and there was a response most of the time within 24hrs. Sometimes it was 72. Sure easy to use and I could access from home or work. Never had any issues logging in or trying to find anything. Highly recommend this to anyone. I had plenty of time to prepare and take the tests. Tests were easy to get to and had plenty of time to finish. I hate tests normally but find these in an easier to understand format.

It was great. I was able to see what was out there for me and get an idea of what courses I could take and what I could do in the future. They helped me though the process and were there if I had any questions or needed any help. I would recommend them to anyone. Everything I needed was right there. It was very easy to go through the process and I found all the info I needed to do what I needed to do. Very nice and easy. They had 2 preparation tests for me. When I was done I felt I had enough info to go ahead with the process. Test were easy and informative. Teachers were ready to help if I needed them.

I think this service was very valuable to me in the way that I was able to be very prepared for my test and I didn't have to worry about not passing this test. The teacher expertise was great. I knew I was in good hands. They are very prepared as teachers and qualified. They made the lessons even more easier. It was so easy to access this test preparation. I was able to use it at home and even on the go. The fact that it is so convenient was a great value. The preparation was easy and straight forward. I got all the help I needed while on the go. I think that is why I was happy overall with this service.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Next Step Test Preparation offers only one-on-one test preparation tutoring services, which is done through live video conferences or in person at one of their 22 locations. Course plans are customized based on how each student learns best and their current skill level. The test prep center will plan tutoring sessions around the student's schedule for added convenience.

• Diagnostic testing: The first step of the course is always to give each student a diagnostic exam, which helps to customize test preparation plan based on strengths, weaknesses and overall knowledge.
  • Long course: Enrollees have one or two two-hour sessions per week for a length of two to six months, depending on student's needs and progress.
  • Top tier instructors: Next Step Test Preparation only hires instructors who have scored at least in the 99 percentile on the GMAT exam and have a minimum of three years teaching experience.
  • Seven practice tests: Enrollees can take up to seven computerized GMAT practice exams that are timed in order to prepare for testing day.
  • Free consultation: Before enrolling in this course, students can contact NextStep Test Prep for a free consultation to help them determine which level of courses is right for them.
  • Best for Students preparing for the GMAT exam who require individualized and customized training.

Compare GMAT Prep Course