4.13/5
  • 1 star
Based on 8 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Sept. 28, 2016

8 Moraine Park Technical College Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

Very helpful in understanding the subjects and completing the assignments. Lectures were always on time and organized. Good work and great knowledge by the teaching staff. Our computers lecturer was too good in explaining the language and making us write the programs and make us do the practicals and develop different prototypes. The staff guided the courses as per our interest and we could pick as per their judgment. Easy to understand the lectures as they taught them in simple manner without lot of hassle. Great staff with great teaching.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2016

I took all the classes I need for my major. I was very pleased with each and every class I took. I wish I had took more classes from there. I studied hard and had good teachers. The instructor qualifications were very good to say the least. The instructors seemed to enjoy teaching. I think they were very well rounded and had great training. This school has valuable teachers. The course selection I chose was very well studied out before I decided which courses to take. I took classes that would be valuable in the future for me. The ease of learning was great. I stayed very interested and attentive as the teachers taught the classes. Really hard not to be engaged when you have great teachers who care about you.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Sept. 26, 2016

A good value for the credit hour. Professors were well versed in their fields. I was able to get a lot out of the classes. They helped me work toward my degree. They were great instructors. Well-educated in their respective fields. They did a great job explaining the field of study. Gave great information and laid out what was expected. There was a wide variety of courses to choose from. Different majors and other great electives. Times that worked great for me. I felt that I was able to choose great classes between my major and other electives. It was very easy to get the learning material that was needed for the class. It was given to me in a great format and I didn't have to go from place to place to find it. It was very convenient.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2016

Classes helped me get the degree I went to school for. I want to be a medical assistant and these helped me do that. My favorite classes were the online classes. Those were the easiest and I got the best grades in those. Each instructor was very qualified and I felt comfortable that they knew what they were talking about. I learned everything I needed to and got good grades because they taught me everything they knew which was a lot. They had a lot of course to choose from. Ear prickly online classes which are my favorite and the easiest in my opinion. I knew why I was doing and took as many classes as I could to get the best grades that I could.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2016

The classes are so helpful for me as I am a naive in this section. The quality of the were so valuable that one can easily understand it and can apply. The instructor is very qualified that he can make us understand about the matter very carefully. The listeners were very happy and satisfied to listen his answer. The course selection was very much right. Learning material is very high quality.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Moraine Park Technical College?

Original review: Sept. 17, 2016

It's a good value for what you're looking for, if you can find what you're looking for. I'd recommend it to anyone trying to find a path for themselves. It has every qualification an online school could need and then some, leaving no doubt as to the validity of their reputation and services. A wide variety of courses, allowing for just about anyone to find what they're looking for - or at least come close to the same ballpark range. It's as easy as any real class, where you sit down amidst other students and take notes either on paper or with your laptop/other device. Except with the ease of it being online.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2016

The value of the college is worthwhile and I would recommend it to anyone that wants to use this college I wouldn't have known if I didn't research. As with any college to qualify for we have to pass the aptitude testing and I was fortunately able to do the testing. Not too hard to qualify for. A wide variety of different courses can be used to test for depending on what courses you want to take, depending on your testing and if you qualify for that particular subject. The learning process is easy-to-use interface and if you have the knowledge to do so I would recommend this to anyone who wants to use this college. It's a lot of fun.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2016

I got all the credits I needed and got the classes I needed to get into for a fair price. Each time I needed a new one, it was simple for me. They had all the teachers covering the classes that I needed to take and I didn't feel like I was rushed or being ignored while I was in the class. There was so many classes to choose from that I was easily able to get any of the ones I needed, any time I needed, and there was a lot to choose from. They made it simple enough for me to learn the required courses and I was able to complete them more easily than I thought I could in the given time.

Moraine Park Technical College Company Information