JEI Learning CentersConsumerAffairs Unaccredited Brand
Currently there are no customer reviews.
JEI Learning Centers expert review by ConsumerAffairs
With their acclaimed Self-Learning Method, JEI Learning Centers help children learn at their own pace. Each child's strengths and weaknesses are assessed to determine strong suits and areas for improvement. Once this report is complete, the child begins the JEI Learning Centers curriculum for math, English, reading and writing.
Step-by-step learning process: Students work at their own pace, following a step-by-step procedure that helps them learn core concepts until they are proficient in each area.
Future-focused: JEI's belief is that education is the key to a better life, and teachers strive to help all children learn now so they can lead better lives later.
Longstanding legacy: Sung Hoon Park developed this step-by-step approach to learning in 1977, and it remains popular internationally.
Convenient locations: With centers located all across the country, it is easy to find one nearby.
Individualized education plans: Each teacher works with five or fewer children at a time, this ensures every student gets a hands-on learning experience.
Best for: Students who require personalized attention to help them thrive in the educational environment.
The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services.
JEI Learning Centers questions and answers
- What problem is JEI Learning Centers trying to solve?
- Our mission is to support, facilitate and help children by providing a high quality supplementary education so that all children can achieve academic success. This is a key to a better life.
- What sets JEI Learning Centers from the competition?
- JEI is different than other tutoring companies because it has a low instructor to student ratio.
- What needs do your products or services fulfill?
- JEI offers tutoring to students that include common core aligned subjects and builds critical thinking and problem solving.
- How does JEI Learning Centers measure success?
- "A Better Life Through Better Education" is the philosophy behind JEI's internationally acclaimed Self- Learning Method. The JEI Self-Learning Method enables all children to learn and reach their full potential with its unique individualized study program. Children have a strong intellectual curiosity that must be nurtured with the proper guidance and care. Believing in the unlimited potential of children, JEI strives to create an educational environment where all children have the ability to become strong leaders of tomorrow by helping to develop their critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Has JEI received any recognition your customers would like to know about?
- JEI has been ranked number 198 in the Franchise 500 list by Entrepreneur.
JEI Learning Centers Company Information
- Company Name:
- JEI Learning Centers
- Year Founded:
- 4465 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 302
- Los Angeles
- Postal Code:
- United States
- (201) 567-0677