toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was at a job fair and Concorde was talking to me about the opportunities that I could take and that the course was only for eight to nine months. I could have my degree or diploma in no time. Enrolling was really easy. The only thing I had to do was get my transcripts from college and high school and that wasn't even hard. Everything was smooth running. I love going to Concorde. I took up a health care career as a Medical Assistant. I love the teachers and the whole experience. I even cried on my last day because I didn't want to leave. I have been on a couple of interviews for a potential employment. I love Concorde.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

A friend of mine went to Concorde Career College for Dental Assistant. I was in another college then, but it wasn’t good enough. So I decided to look into Concorde and I wanted to further my education there for Pharmacy Technician. Enrolling was quick. I got right in the program, got in my classes and it all went fast. The schedule was perfect and I had wonderful teachers. They made sure I wasn’t going to fail and that I understood everything. Overall, it's a good school. I enjoyed it and I learned a lot from it. I liked how their program was short and quick. In fact, I thought about going back for RN.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I just moved to Tampa and I was trying to find a school cause I wanted to go back to school. I was looking for different places and then Concorde came across when I was looking online. Then I went there and talked to one of the ladies. And she convinced me to start going to that school. I pursued Dental Assistance and the enrollment was easy. The professors were great, as well. I had two different professors and they were both there to help me out all the time. Also, going back to college, I was more of a hands-on person and Concorde was the perfect place to go to for that. My experience with them was really helpful and they were able to place me in a job. And I've been at my job for a year now. I recommended a friend to go to Concorde Career College.

I am Jose a graduate of the LVN program at Concorde North Hollywood. My experience through the program has been one of the most challenging and rewarding experience in life thus far. It not only challenged me in my education but life as well. The lessons and people from staff to classmates will never be forgotten. Upon speaking with my admissions counselor Maria ** I obtained a good impression of Concorde, all information given was clear and pros and cons were discussed with me to ensure I was certain of my decision. My admissions counselor from beginning of the program to the end frequently ensured I was doing well not only in school but my personal life. I obtained a great education from the staff. They made time to ensure we understood the subjects & always made time for any tutoring we may need.

I remember many times walking down the hallway asking any of my instructors to clarify subjects. Never were they too busy to assist. I appreciate all staff but most of all Ms. ** & Ms. **. They provided the most challenging learning environment which made taking boards an easy task. The Director of nursing Ms. ** always kept track of our performance and her office was always open for us for any concerns or advice we may have had or need. Mr. ** always gave us motivational speeches and strategies for success which were much needed through the course. He also assisted with job placement and frequently followed up with us to ensure we found employment and provided information on many sites hiring. Once employed he followed up to know if we were doing well at the place of hire and offered advice as well as other sites if we were not content.

I am truly grateful for everyone at Concorde. I know I couldn't have made a better choice. I would recommend Concorde to anyone considering to further their education in the medical field. The only way someone will not succeed is if they do not take it seriously because every effort is made to ensure our success. I am now a Licensed Nurse and very pleased with my career. Thank you Concorde.

Trying to do the whole AA, the CA and everything with it in Concorde Career College was not organized, but it was better for me. It was nothing that I had to do for four years. The small-sized classes and the one-on-one appealed to me and the structure of Concorde helped me become a successful student. We had lab hours and actually had to do internship. It's a good experience.

Concorde Career College had the degree that I wanted, and all the staff members were great. They were all very attentive and the class was small. It was a great experience overall.

Concorde Career College is wonderful. They were able to do everything I needed. It was close and convenient, the classes were small which I like, my military funding paid for it, and they were able to get me in. When I went to Concorde, I knew where I wanted to go and what I didn't want to do, and they helped me figure out which one would work better for me. It was also nice being able to contact the teachers 24/7. There was never a time where I couldn't get a hold of somebody or didn't know what was going on. It was all planned out nicely. I'd tell my friend that going to Concorde is a good idea.

Concorde had a good program and the location was perfect for me. The instructors were amazing. You just focus mainly on one area for each one of the modules. I loved all the hands-on part of it. It really made you demonstrate your knowledge and understanding of what you're being taught. I'm retired from the air force and going back to school at my age, I wanted to do very well and put forth every effort into something. I studied and did homework and made straight A's. You can definitely reach out for help from them. Overall it was a very enjoyable experience. I gained a lot of knowledge and met a lot of new people. I would definitely recommend Concorde.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Concorde Career College?

I was looking for something in the medical field that had good working hours and basically the employee field. I got the basics from Concorde although it’d be nice if most of the stuff were more updated to what is going on in the actual industry right now. It’s almost like I pay to go to school but I’m learning everything all over again. It’s all so different from when you’re out on the field, including the products and instruments we use and the technology.

We also didn’t spend enough time in getting to know the different programs that are used out there like coding, how to make treatment plans, how to help build the treatment plan because that’s all I do now. When I’m working, I deal with patients. At the same time, I check them in, check them out, and I do the treatment plan. So that’s what they require of you when you’re out in the field now and we didn’t get to learn a lot of that if at all at our computer classes. We got 2015 computer classes and we only learned there how to chart like when they’re doing the probing for the depth of the gum.

But the co-director was pretty good. She helps you out when you needed assistance. And then I had a very good teacher in my second half of the course. My admission person was also very helpful with the appointment to go in and set me up with the admission person who assisted me to understand what is required of me during the time of my studies including the costs.

I found a lot people struggled because they let personal life interfere with studies or at least use it as an excuse to interfere with their studies, to get a home free card when it came to a test. If you apply for any education, you need to go in knowing you need to put 100%. So leave your personal life at home and know that it’s not going to be easy. It sounds easy when you watch people do it in the dental office but it’s very difficult. You need to learn to trace. You have all these traces they give you that you need every week. I will suggest to anyone who wants to do the course to make sure you’re absolutely ready or you will be wasting your time and money. You need to sort out personal life before you apply because it’s tough. There’s a lot of things crammed into that almost 10 months.

I had a couple of friends who were in Concorde Career College and they told me how the school was. So, I decided to go there and see for myself. The instructor cares for teaching and she wanted her students to be great. That's what stands out about her because she's so passionate of the way she teaches.

It was just time for a change, so I looked into furthering my education through Concorde. I found the hours and how they work with you appealing. I came in knowing I wanted a medical field. They had LVN, but after talking with them further, I was directed toward the Medical Office Administration program. My teacher, Denise really helped a lot. With the way she taught, you are able to understand. Her big heart made it easier to want to go every day. And it was exciting to learn. It's a good way to start a career.

I studied medical assistance at Concorde and I liked studying there. I have a very nice impression of it. They helped me through the program and gave me a good education. Everybody was great and the program was very fast and easy. I'm working as a medical assistant right now and I've had this same job since I was done with the program.

Concorde Career College was the only school that was willing to work around my schedule. They allowed me to go at night and be able to work as well. They offered different programs. They showed me around and were really nice when I went there. My teacher was amazing. One thing that did separate them was the financial aid. They were understanding of the situation I was in at that time, whereas other places only talked about money. They said, "Okay. This is the price that we’re looking at but let’s base it upon classes." I definitely recommend Concorde to anybody who wants to go to school but doesn't know where to go for it. Just look into their programs and see.

I had retired from the military and I wanted to look into doing something that would provide a secondary source of employment post-military and post-retirement. I had a medical administrative and some medical technophobe background but I had not had hands-on training prior to the Pharmacy side. Concorde's training staff is very professional, outgoing, well-studied, and very effective in their processes. They also seemed to be at the forefront of the latest and greatest in technology and information. Their admissions team helped match me with the program that fit my needs.

One of the professors' boss, Chuck was very instrumental in the overall illustration of the course and putting together the group activities. There were externships, and they also spoke around Orlando and even reached out to some of the surrounding suburbs, and those were all very helpful. To be a successful student, you have to be consistent in studying and completing the assignments, to have a dedicated time frame for covering the material and to stay on top of time management. Studying at Concorde was a great opportunity and I would recommend it.

My decision to further my education through Concorde Career College was mostly due to financial burdens in my household. Programs that normally take a much longer period of time in others schools are quicker to complete with them, so studying there fits my lifestyle. In going in, I had a good idea of what I was interested in. The Admissions people showed me the different programs I was interested in and the information they provided helped me make my decision on what program to enroll in. The whole program I took was good overall. There were parts that I was disappointed with, but for the most part I liked it. The staff was good but I didn't build any long-lasting relationships with any of them.

The school helps students to be successful. The key to being successful as a student at Concorde is prioritizing your studies and using every second that you have to study. The most impressive feature Concorde has is the student services. They've set up steps to help their graduates and alumni like me find jobs if needed, draw up their resume, and get them started in whatever career they went to school for. They provide a lot of assistance that way and it's invaluable to people starting out in their careers or starting over in a career change. It's hard trying to navigate on your own when you're new in the field and it's great that they offer that service to students.

Other than that, they used to have a program for alumni that had gotten into a specialty clinic and didn't use certain skills very often. Then if they wanted to change their job to something else but they needed the skill set, Concorde used to offer nighttime classes one day a month where alumni could practice their skills, and I thought it was pretty neat that Concorde did that.

After graduation, it didn’t take me long to find a job. The very first position I had was a temporary position that wasn't ideal as a first job in medical assistance. But Concorde helped in the sense that they taught a lot of the old ways of how the medical office originally ran. It was nice that I was familiar with the old ways of the medical office because it was like that in my first job — I didn't have all of the fancy gadgets that a lot of the other clinics have, so having information on how to do things the old way was helpful. But I have moved on from that original position.

Those are the things that I found most helpful in terms of the school's preparing me for a career. If you are disciplined enough and you have the drive to change your life, Concorde is definitely worth a look because they provide a variety of different programs. By just taking a few short months to do the program and do what they require to graduate, you can get a decent job, then your whole life can change. I graduated from Concorde in 8 months a year ago and my studying there was worth the experience.

I'm in the medical field and I didn't want to be a CNA anymore. I wanted to move on up. One of my friends went to Concorde for the LVN program and I checked it out since it was close by to where I live. When I first started talking to one of the representatives in admissions, I was thinking of PTA but I ended up doing CST because I felt it was more something that I wanted to do after researching. I wanted to see a few programs and Ariana helped me out. The director of the program at the time, Patricia, was very welcoming and warm. She was the best part about the whole surgical tech program. Every student she had loved her and the teachers can all agree. Unfortunately, she's not with the school anymore because of medical reasons. She wanted to stay but she was forced to take leave from her doctor.

Concorde's technical programs appealed to me and they taught me what I needed to know. I knew I'd be working in a hospital and I didn't want to waste my time with so much unnecessary classes that I may or may not use. It’s one of the guarantees I liked about Concorde. Also, the class felt like a second family and there was a warm environment. There were no lectures and I liked the way we’re able to communicate in class. It's not like in a standard college were a bunch of students come in and there are 500 kids but no one knows each other. At Concorde, the students made the class.

But the teachers or instructors kept coming and going so we went through several teachers throughout my course. We had our first instructor for three weeks. Her husband got a job and they relocated back to the state they came from. Our second instructor was one of the clinical instructors. He worked part-time and he did the morning class and our class so he was spread. He eventually got hired to another school. We had another instructor and her spouse was in the Navy. When we entered clinical, she relocated with her spouse. We even went through two different deans.

Every couple of weeks we were checked back in from clinical, we had no idea who was going to be with us at the time. The clinical director had to come down and finish our course. She handled the program and helped us through all the confusion. She also made sure we graduated and took the board. It took a while to find work since Patricia was no longer with us because of her medical reasons and a lot of us had to do it on our own. The graduation department tried their best but Patricia was the key for her students finding places to work. A lot of us in our class did not start out right away unless they knew somebody who knew somebody. I graduated in July and I took some time off before I found a job in October at a clinic. But I found a job now at a hospital.

Concorde’s staff were dedicated and their programs are straightforward. Everything I’ve put into is what I got out of. The school itself can be time-consuming so students may want to take time off above anything in their lives to accomplish or to graduate because it is a technical school and they have to really focus. I was informed that some of the classes now or some of the programs had to put in a couple more subjects so they can bump up the degree or certification because of the competition of jobs. It's all necessary now. Overall, I was satisfied with my experience at Concorde. We got all our books and all our uniforms but they have a staffing issue and some miscellaneous things are lacking.

My learning experience attending Concorde Career College in Aurora, Colorado was very educational and the instructors were very experienced. I completed my coursework and externship with no problems, however since 2010 after receiving a diploma in Medical Assisting I have not had the opportunity of receiving employment in the M. A field. Now, seven years later I still havent had the opportunity of receiving employment as a Medical Assistant except for one short week and because of 6 years passed since graduation, I was politely asked to leave due to the lack of experience and skills.

The tuition that is taken from FAFSA & Pell grant is a large sum and unfortunately a great disappointment for a large sum of students who have passion to help others and are not fully supported after their money is taken and career services aren't as supportive as promised in the beginning. I contacted the school, set up appointments for career services and was referred to a few plasma centers that would not consider me as being an employee after 6 years of graduating. I was told that I would have to take refresher courses and "thinking" that the alumni students would be able to take a refresher course for phlebotomy, I was told I would have to pay out of pocket to take the course again to be marketable again as an M. A.

It's a sad and disappointing fact that I chose this institution in the hopes of not only receiving a diploma but to realize that there is no support after attending and finishing with a piece of paper labeled "Medical Assistant Diploma" that cannot be practiced or the passion in helping humanity as well as total lack of support and understanding from this institution.

Concorde Career College has a very fast program and I could get a job really fast if I went there, so I did. I went on a tour where I met some of the staff, and they're friendly. There were two in particular who went above and beyond to help me understand stuff. They helped to point me in the right direction in knowing how to do certain things. Also, the clinical part was important because, after Concorde, I started working right away. And the clinical part was what helped me get the job. Concorde helped me get the skills that I have now for the work. Studying there was a pretty good choice and I would recommend them.

I like the room at Concorde Career College and they have something for IV training. Plus, they cover how to do the compounding. I also had a good teacher who was really knowledgeable and good in explaining things to the students. I had some problems with the payment and some things didn't work out but the admission did help me match with the program. Concorde Career College had good folks who were good examples.

It's been a couple of years since I went to school but at that time, I was looking up colleges that were close to me and doable, and Concorde had an eight-month program, which was really quick and easy. I wanted to work in the dental field but I didn't have the time to go to school to be a hygienist at that time so I trained to get myself in at first. Then they helped me sign up and they told me exactly what to expect. They also gave me a tour the first day and then I signed up. The teachers were very hands-on and they were awesome with my schedule. At the time, I had my oldest who was about a year and a half and I was working a full-time job, but they made the scheduling super easy 'cause I do mornings and night. Plus, after you graduate, they also help you find job opportunities, which helped me a lot. It was a gentleman who works in admission who told me about the job I'm at now and I've been at this job for two and a half years now.

I went to Concorde for dental assisting when a friend of mine started in the term before me, and she told me how amazing it was. Indeed, Concorde was an amazing experience. It was so much fun! The hands on learning is absolutely the best thing ever, and it helps you understand so much more. The teachers and staff are absolutely amazing as well! Ms. ** is the sweetest, most caring professor I've ever had. Mr. ** is hilarious, and both are very educated in the dental field. Since attending Concorde, I am now in school to be a dentist. Concorde helped me find what I'm passionate about and for that I will always be thankful.

My sister told me about Concorde Career College. The school got good reviews and they offer good stuff there. That's why I went straight there and asked for all the information I needed. They also gave me a tour around the place. I liked the way the people from Concorde treated me that day, so I decided to sign up with them. I knew I wanted to do the Dental Assistant program and stayed with it.

At Concorde, I was encouraged to grow up on my studies and believe in everything that I was doing. I also had a teacher who guided me during my whole journey. She was the best. They never left me alone. They guide in every step with a clearer view of what will be next. I had a great experience at Concorde. I graduated almost four years ago and they helped me find a job.

I was searching online for schools and Concorde Career College came up on the top. I went there for my M.A and I wanted to go back to the same school. One of the staff helped me out on my student loan. All the teachers were very helpful. They helped do our exam reviews and just made it easier for us. I got hired at the place they suggested. Everything was good.

I was looking for a massage school and ultimately my decision to study at Concorde Career College came down to the fact that they are federally accredited while most massage schools are not, so I could get a student loan to study there. But I ended up having to get a scholarship from them to get the right amount because the credit and co-signer for the student loan weren't exactly right. To get that scholarship, I had to write something on why I wanted to go to a massage school. But other than that bump in the road, the enrollment process was fairly easy. My instructors were very intelligent people and great all around as far as their work experience and knowledge in the field. My main instructor was great and we were prepared for the course.

It was a fast-paced program so I studied everyday, prepared, and dedicated my whole self to go to school. Not everybody can drop everything and go to school but that's what I needed to do to better myself, and it worked out for me. They find out the companies that have jobs and are hiring, then they call around to their people they know that have gotten their license. I had one call after I got out of school, but I already had a job before I even got out of school. I told the lady rep at Concorde about this and that I was doing fine. Then they used this information to reassure the students enrolled in the program at that time that there's plenty of work. Overall, it was a successful and satisfactory experience and I'd surely recommend Concorde.

I wanted to get my career going and Concorde was close to my house. Initially, I wanted to do medical assisting but then I decided to do dental assisting. However, in the beginning, it wasn't that good and we were really lost. I entered Concorde with a friend and within our first month, we wanted to get out because the teacher that we had didn't know how to teach. We would ask her questions and she would get frustrated with it. We weren't really learning from the other professors either but we stuck with the program and thankfully, in the third month, Tony came in and that's when things got a little bit better for us.

He knew what he was teaching and how to teach the class. We learned to be honest to be a successful student from him, and whatever he taught us is actually something that we use in the real world. He taught us how to chart and assist in the classroom and that's what helped us a lot. He doesn't work there anymore, but Tony was the best professor and going to Concorde was a good experience.

I needed to change careers and was moving to Texas from Chicago. I Googled PTA programs and Concorde Career College was one of the ones that came up. With other programs like the PCC, you have to jump through hoops of fire to get into it. With Concorde, it was easier to get in because they weren’t accredited at the time. I’m pursuing a healthcare career as Physical Therapy Assistant. I’ve found that to be successful in this program, you have to follow the pieces of advice that the director and the teachers give you, do the reading and studying, and put in the time that you need. It’s a great program and they have a great staff. They had a pretty good success rate where 16 out of 17 in the new class that just graduated, passed the board exam the first time. And all 19 passed, so it must be something good.

Hi Meghan,

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. We're glad that you were able to connect with your campus graduate employment team last week!

We're committed to helping all our graduates identify and pursue the right career opportunities.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

I was pursuing respiratory therapy career and was referred to Concorde Career College. I went to Concorde over a different option since they're the fastest. Enrolling at wasn't so bad. I had to make an appointment for this and that so it was no big deal. I finished the program and it's not hard being successful as a student there. But I found that once I was done, the employment that they said they're going to help me with was none. I've even made complaints to corporate and nothing’s happened.

Hi Jasmine,

Love your drive and passion to give yourself every opportunity to succeed! Thanks for taking the time to share with us.

Don't forget, as you continue to make strides in your career, we're here to help you every step of the way!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

I'm a medical assistant working at a doctor's office but I wanted to better myself in life. Concorde Career College has a short, hands-on program that you could guarantee to get yourself in. Enrolling was quick and the people there were very polite, informative and pleasant. Overall, I had a good experience with Concorde and I really enjoyed myself. It was very eye opening because now it allowed me to want to go back and further my education and do more. I recommended it to my friends and told them that they should go if they want to get their career because they'll never know what that could do and how it could open up doors for them. Just don’t procrastinate, work hard and study hard.

Hi Edwin,

We're so pleased to hear that we were able to play a part in connecting you with your calling!

We realize that our program is intense and we think you'll agree when we say it's worth it. Nothing is better than to hear you are thriving and fulfilled by the important work you do in our local communities!

Thanks again for taking the time to provide others with your valuable feedback.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

I was in the middle of looking for a nursing school at that time, and I found Concorde in my neighborhood. Also, I have some friends who went through their program and told me about it. They also said Concorde is better than most of the schools around. I went in there to see what exactly they’re offering, talked to the guys, and enrolled. Next time I know, I'm finished. I was looking for a job and I didn’t know that it was going to turn out to be a career.

The enrollment at Concorde was very easy and smooth. Their instructors, the facilities including the classrooms and atmosphere are nice. They made sure everything is set and available to us including having a seat, being comfortable all the time and had coffee because some of us could spend sleepless nights studying and taking care of business. When I was doing the program, I couldn’t work full-time because there was a lot to do. I devoted my time and showed up when I need to be in the class.

There were a lot of the facilities that we are doing clinical rotations so I kept in touch with them. And soon as I finished, I went to one of the facilities and they happen to have something for me so I got a job and I’ve been working ever since. Nothing is ever going to be easy and it’s something that you have to endure and put your mind to it. The program was crazy and stressful. There’s a lot of work to do with a lot of tests and clinical rotations and they're not easy. But my overall experience with Concorde has been awesome. They are the best out there.

Enrolling with Concorde wasn’t difficult at all and the teachers are awesome. Also, Concorde has a smaller class setting which was what I wanted. I was determined and I took it seriously and I graduated last year.

Hi Brittany,

Congratulations on your growing family! We're so happy to have you as part of ours.

Even though our programs are accelerated, our instructors and staff really do create meaningful relationships with each and every cohort!

Don't be a stranger. Come back and visit us!

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

I loved my experience with Concorde Career College. I got my medical assistant career through them. It's fast-track. I started in March and I had everything done by December. I started not knowing I was pregnant and I finished two weeks before I had my daughter. The Concorde team all around was really great and was there for the students. My academic adviser was awesome. She helped me out answering questions I had. The key to being successful as a student at Concord is the teachers, how they were always helpful, and the class sizes. I enjoyed it. I went to other colleges and I just didn't seem like I fit. Concorde's friendly atmosphere, I felt like I really fit in there.

Hi Rossette,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! Our commitment to walking with you every step of the way is something that we are so passionate about when it comes to our students and alumni.

We love that you had the opportunity to really inspect all the elements of the program to make sure that respiratory therapy was right for you.

Please, stay in touch and let us know if there's anything you ever need!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

I wasn't going to go to Concorde Career College but they offered the same program and is closer than the other place I was planning going to go to. One of my friends went to Concorde so I asked her to compare Concorde to the other school. She told me that Concorde was a little bit better, not only in terms of the program itself, but also in terms of the hiring rate. So I ended up going there instead. I'm taking up Respiratory Therapy and the enrollment was really nice and easy. Everybody was helpful in getting everything figured out, to sitting me in there and seeing if my program was the perfect program for me because they want to make sure that it's something that I am either capable of doing or something I wanted to do.

It's a really great place to get started with health care, to figure out exactly really what you want, and they're able to help you if you need it. At that time that I was going there, a lot of people are really helpful. When you do need something, there’s always somebody that you can go to, and they can help you out, which makes it easier for us to go through the program even though it's a really accelerated. I really had a good experience in Concorde.

I was trying to switch the field that I was working in and the scheduling. Instead of working for five days, I wanted to do some work at different hours and days. I got a family and friend referral to Concorde Career College. They had the degree that I was looking for, plus my associates went with them so I decided to go with them too. I took the entrance exam and there were no waiting lists at all. The curriculum was good and everything that we needed to go through week by week was on pace. But I think they were short of instructors. Some of the clinical instructors needed to step into the classrooms and teach material which they were not set up or prepared for. There was a lot of fumbling around and a lot of questions and answers that they weren't able to get to us.

There was job placement after graduation but it's hit-and-miss. In my case, I did my own searching to get myself a job and I didn't receive much support or any help from the school. I was trying to get into a different branch of the work that I was doing and I reached out to them, but I didn't see any result that worked for me or that got me a lead for something else. I had to go out and find on my own the employer that I work for now. Concorde pumps a lot of students out so it's hard to get in contact with every single student, but a phone call once or twice a year to see and ensure that the end product is what they're really working towards would help.

Concorde Career College Company Profile