toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was at a job fair and Concorde was talking to me about the opportunities that I could take and that the course was only for eight to nine months. I could have my degree or diploma in no time. Enrolling was really easy. The only thing I had to do was get my transcripts from college and high school and that wasn't even hard. Everything was smooth running. I love going to Concorde. I took up a health care career as a Medical Assistant. I love the teachers and the whole experience. I even cried on my last day because I didn't want to leave. I have been on a couple of interviews for a potential employment. I love Concorde.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

A friend of mine went to Concorde Career College for Dental Assistant. I was in another college then, but it wasn’t good enough. So I decided to look into Concorde and I wanted to further my education there for Pharmacy Technician. Enrolling was quick. I got right in the program, got in my classes and it all went fast. The schedule was perfect and I had wonderful teachers. They made sure I wasn’t going to fail and that I understood everything. Overall, it's a good school. I enjoyed it and I learned a lot from it. I liked how their program was short and quick. In fact, I thought about going back for RN.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I just moved to Tampa and I was trying to find a school cause I wanted to go back to school. I was looking for different places and then Concorde came across when I was looking online. Then I went there and talked to one of the ladies. And she convinced me to start going to that school. I pursued Dental Assistance and the enrollment was easy. The professors were great, as well. I had two different professors and they were both there to help me out all the time. Also, going back to college, I was more of a hands-on person and Concorde was the perfect place to go to for that. My experience with them was really helpful and they were able to place me in a job. And I've been at my job for a year now. I recommended a friend to go to Concorde Career College.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking into a program that did dental assisting and Concorde was one of the schools that popped up when I did a search. When I was doing tours like visiting the campuses, that's when I decided to go to Concorde. However, there was a weird transition period during the first week that I started the program. The new teachers had to get their stuff together and how they wanted to teach everything. But when everything's settled down and everyone got their footing, it was a lot better.

I had a couple instructors and they all did a pretty good job of preparing me. I like most of them though there was one teacher that I didn't really like. The way that she taught didn't really fit my learning style but for the most part, everyone was really helpful and made me learn what I needed to learn to be successful. I feel like I was prepared and then I learned a whole lot more just like on the job training for my office specifically. It was a really good foundation for everything that I built up. I have a job right now in dental assisting and I found it by myself. They tried to help me find a job but the places that I got referred to are either places that I had already looked into or I knew that they weren't hiring.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My sister went to Concorde Career College and went through the Medical Assistant program and liked it. I went there to try it too because there's more hands-on experience and it was a short program. The Concorde staff helped me out with the enrollment and it was fast. The professors were very professional and were available if I needed more hands-on or one-on-one. Overall, the whole program helped me on a personal level and the whole experience made me a successful student. I recommend Concorde to anyone.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking at several schools to enroll at and when my sister referred me to Concorde, I went there to pursue a career as a medical assistant. Enrolling was really easy. They helped me with whatever I needed, paperwork-wise. I have always been really hard on myself when it comes to my grades and am also really competitive so I always made sure I got better grades than everybody in my class. They have such good teachers. One of them trained me with drugs and injections, and that helped me a lot. But the job placement program didn't. I wasn't happy with the job placement people like at the externship. But I found a job on my own. I then recommended Concorde to my sister-in-law and she's going to school there now but their assignments are online. If I knew it was gonna be online, I would have taken classes online instead of enrolling in the school.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I learned a lot through Concorde Career College. I'm pursuing a career as a Medical assistant and it was easy to enroll. When I went, I thought that I'll be starting the next cycle so I went to see how the process was and knew that I was signing up. Concorde was professional and it was fun to learn and I enjoyed myself.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking for a dental assisting program online and there are only a few other schools that have it. With Concorde, I didn’t have to wait to get into the program. You have to enroll in the fall, so it’s more of timing. The open enrollment was quick and easy. I’m sure they wanted to get me in there. I wish that I would have pulled away with more certifications than I did but there's been functions they don’t help you with. They assist you with the process of getting certified, but it’s not like you do the program, you’re certified. My current employer helped me get certified with sealants and softening lines. I got hired on my internship and currently working in my field. So that was nice.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Concorde Career College?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I went to Concorde because I was interested in being a sonographer. They didn't offer sonogram and they had radiology but that program’s too long. I basically let them talk me into Dental Assisting. The instructors in Concorde were really good especially Ms. **. She was the best. I learned a lot when I was in there, but I didn’t learn anything at all during my externship. I didn't tell them to place me somewhere else. They even asked me, kind of checked on me. They just used me to do their dirty work. I also didn’t learn as much on hands-on in the externship, though we learned a little bit of it in school during the last three terms. However, it's not the same as being out there in the dental field when you do it.

I was raising my two kids alone and it’s what pushed me to keep on going. I literally dropped out in my third term and all of my classmates said, "You need to come back.” And so, I just pushed myself. I graduated March of last year, but I'm not doing Dental Assisting now. I wasted that money and now I owe all that money. I know I need to do Dental Assisting someday and try.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was going to a local community college for Dental Hygiene but it was taking a really long time. I have a small child so I wanted to get it done. Concorde had a shorter program, so I decided to enroll with them. And since my friend was going to do Dental Assisting, we decided to do that program at the same time. Enrolling was easy and the financial assistance people helped me a lot. Getting started was easy too because they get you in and ready that day.

However, to be a successful student at Concorde, you have to take your own initiative to do things. There's not a lot of guidance there when it comes to teaching. There were multiple teacher changes in the program that I went through. And so, I didn't have the best experience as a student because my education got interrupted quite often. I had to teach myself for the most part. Although the teachers there were helpful. But Concorde does not have a lot of structure. They would make you do an internship which is 240 hours of on-site learning. And students disrupted other students because they would fight, but Concorde wouldn't do anything about it. So I was disappointed in the way the program was run. Despite this, I still had a good experience with them overall. In fact, I recommended my best friend go there, and she just completed the program in January.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was previously already certified but I had let mine lapse for longer than a year so instead of retesting, I have to start over for nine months. I did the Certified Medical Assistant program with Concorde and enrolling was easy. I went in and talked to a counsellor then they walked me through and tested me right then and there. They also have great teachers. Now, I have already graduated.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Concorde was great and the teachers were very knowledgeable and everything was hands-on. Everybody was very friendly and willing to help you. If you had a question they would always answer it. I used to go to the student resource center all the time if I needed something and I talk to my teacher if I have any struggles. I have a great job now and I'm going to go back to school to further my education, to become a hygienist in the future.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm pursuing a medical assistant career and the counseling from Concorde motivated me to further my education through them. Their courses also seemed more fun and interesting. During the enrollment, they asked me some questions first and they helped me with financial aid and on how to apply for credit. As for finding a job after graduating, they would help us with that and they had given us practice forms. At Concorde, they don't only go for the medical things but also professional. We would have interviews in classes and they would also point out something that's incorrect. They would help us and we would practice it from there. Everything was great including with the professors.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted to be in a medical career and Concorde gave me the right information so I registered and went through the whole process. It wasn't any difficult but there are some areas that could have been better like more days added on the field. But overall, I was impressed. They should continue to get other students waiting for their healthcare professional test.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I liked to study medical assistance and Concorde is best for that so I went there. It's the best place for students that would like to be in any medical field. It’s a good place for study. Overall, I had a good experience with them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The lady that I talked to at Concorde was pushy, but that’s a good thing. I told her I was going to call her back and she said, "We could set you up for today." But I didn't have a babysitter that day. She then said to bring my kids but I still ended up doing it the next day. They're very helpful and I liked it. It took a week to enroll and finish everything. I then went to school every day and never missed a class, staying on top and minding my own business. Also, I like the three teachers I had. All of them were very informative, helpful and knowledgeable in their fields. I graduated in January but I haven’t started working due to childcare issues. Concorde is a good school but the tuition is very expensive. But that's the only thing that I have a problem with, because I have a friend who's going to dental assisting school also and everything is free. And I'm like, "What? Well, it isn’t where I attended." But overall, it still was an awesome experience with Concorde.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was trying to get my Associate through the community college that’s near me and they screwed me over a couple of times, I was fed up with that. Then I saw Concorde's commercial and looked into them. I had gone to Concorde and pursued medical assisting and I worked as a medical assistant for about two years. The enrollment was easy and the environment was so much nicer than the community college I was going to. Everybody seemed happy and most of the advisers always made themselves available. Same thing with the teachers. Nobody that worked there made it seem like it was a chore to help anybody.

I loved that if I ever needed a refresher course on what I took, it’s free and it’s included in my tuition. When I was looking into Medical Billing however, Concorde offers it to some in the Northern part of Florida and in a couple of other states but it's not offered down here in Miramar campus. I would imagine that this campus is pretty small so it can only offer so much but I wish that the Medical Billing was offered down here.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I went to several different schools but some were not accredited, some didn't offer the program that I was looking for, some didn't coincide with my current work schedule and others were just simply way too far for me to travel and work. I was researching on the internet when I found Concorde Career College.

When I went in to get the tour and find out about the program and the school, everything was all great. I went in not knowing anything so I asked what the average salary was if I were to pursue a career in dental and I was told it was a very generous salary. But once I'm in the program and teachers are explaining things, one of the students asked how much would we expect to earn once we graduate and the teacher said it's between $10,000 and $12,000 if we're lucky. That is nowhere near what I was told so I went to find the person that gave me the tour and talked to me but they're no longer working there. They're sorry that it happened but I already paid the tuition and was halfway through the program so there's not a whole lot I can do at that point.

Also, there's a lot of stuff that went on within the classroom. My classmates didn't take the class seriously and they clearly didn't do the homework so they would ask me for answers and I'd help them out here and there. But when it became clear that they were asking me for all of them, I stopped giving answers and I pointed it out to a teacher and she said to not give them anymore answers. That was just really infuriating and then they'd be sitting there talking about us in Spanish but little did they realize I understand Spanish and I never let on that I know. But overall it was a good experience. You need to study, get the homework done and be prepared for class and not copy other people's work 10 minutes before class or during class to succeed.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The instructors at Concorde Career College were great. And one of my instructors helped me find a job. I had finished school and didn't get a job yet. She spoke to the doctor that hired me directly and then she called me to let me know that the doctor needed somebody temporarily. I came in and it was just for one day, but they ended up hiring me and I've been with them for a year now. Overall, it was a very good experience and I'll recommend Concorde. I learned a lot and was exposed to a lot and it's helping me right now with my career.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was going into my RN but Concorde told me that I can't just go in and do it because I have to know about medical bills. I had RA from CNA and I'd been in the medical field since 2005 but they told me that that wasn't enough of medical to just go into the RN field. They put me through and told me that, to start off, I needed the MA. But then when I got into that course, I met a lot of people who were told the same thing. After we were in that course or I think it was approximately 45 days, we met some of the other RNs that were actually taking the course and some of them had no experience. They were actually coming from high school, so it was like a slap in the face. But I can't get my money back so I had no choice but to stick with it.

I think that if you want to be a successful school, you need to decide to put people in by being honest, have more honest people work for you and stop trying to enroll people in. I don't know if they get something by the more people they enroll, and if they do, they should really start a different way of getting people in because these are people who go in looking to further their career in what they want to be in. I would never go back after having that experience and I would never recommend them to someone else.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Concorde Career College got good reviews online so I decided to further my education with them and be a Dental Assistant. Also, I wanted something that wasn't gonna take two years and I found online that it was an eight-month program with them. Enrolling was hard at first but when I got hands on, it started to make more sense and I really enjoyed it. The classroom work was a bit hard because it was all bookwork and terms, but we got through it. Radiology was a little difficult, too. But both of our professors were amazing and were there for us. They made sure we weren't struggling and if we were, they helped us and tried their best to make us understand everything that they taught. They were great teachers and were willing to help you through the experience and get that job. They also motivate you to be a better student. I would recommend Concorde Career College.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was trying to do something for myself and I wanted a career, not just another job so I went with Concorde. I studied as a Medical Office Professional and I'm working in my field now. My teacher was wonderful. She had helped a lot and I still talk to her. She always began with telling us a bit about herself and her education and background. Every time we got new students in, she made everybody go around and introduce themselves and talk about why they decided to go to school and why they chose the program and tell something about themselves.

We also had projects every term where we had to stand up in front of a class and present it. Some of them were group projects to get us into working with different people. Getting used to being in front of a crowd talking helped with one of my interviews. I’ve told my instructor many times, like the real world stuff that she taught me, has even more so emphasized my learning. However, when I called after graduation and I was getting my form for my taxes, everybody that I spoke with, except for one lady, was rude. One girl transferred me and didn't even tell me she was transferring me. But overall, it was a good experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Concorde lack in a lot of areas like the lab class I was in and also the teachers not really being teachers. They're more like people who work in the field that you're going to school for and teaching it to you. They weren't teachers and the equipment in the laboratory was always broken. It got to a point where we were fixing things ourselves.

Also, they told us that they were an accredited school but then I hear other students who went there with me and before me say that they are not accredited so the certification that we got isn't even a certification. It's like a diploma and it's all so confusing because when I started, I asked them and they said several times that they were accredited but then they give us a diploma. I don't even know what that is. We were supposed to be certified when we finished and then they say that I can't work in other states with the thing that I got. I went to school in Missouri but I live in California now and they told me I can only work in Missouri with the diplomas. If I want to be certified in other states, I'd have to go to that state and get certified or get the national certification. But it was okay and I got what I needed from them. It was enjoyable and I had a good time because I had a great teacher and I really got along with a lot of the girls and everybody in the class.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My enrollment experience at Concorde has been good. The only thing that I was stressed about was that little test I had to take before I got approved to take a course. I was a little worried because I'm not too good in math. Originally, I was going for nursing. But then, one of the counselors told me that I should start off with medical assisting to get a foundation of it and then maybe later on, go back for nursing, instead of jumping into something that I can't finish. So, I did the medical assisting program and it really worked out good. I did a lot better and I got straight A's all through.

I had a teacher named Miss Tav who was good. But, when I started going into clinical stuff, the teacher I had named Ms. Reeves, although she was a very good teacher, said that she doesn't re-teach if you're not there. That's not okay because as a teacher, you should be able to be there and teach your students whenever they need help to figure out something, to break it down for them. Also, the only thing that bothered a lot of students is that when it came to externship, they waited 'till the last minute to get the externship site. In fact, I didn't get my site until about a month after the end of classes. They weren't prepared for us to go on to it anf they decided to do everything at the last second.

After I graduated, I was hired at the clinic where I did my externship. But I had to quit due to my physical state. I can't work because I have back problems now. But for everything they taught us, it came to do a lot of use. So, I would definitely recommend Concorde. Everybody has a different aspect on everything. For me, my work experience was good and I enjoyed it. But overall, the teachers there need to be more understanding because a lot of students there have children and families. So, it's not like you're in high school. While I was there, I felt a different way. But now that it's done, I'm happy I chose to go there.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm trying to be a Radiologist and I'm going back to college in August. I know I need a two-year degree in something in the medical field and I wanted to know if I like it or not. And Medical Assisting at Concorde Career College was something short and easy, so I enrolled. If I liked the medical field, I'll get further education later on.

Concorde has computers so it was easy for me to go downstairs and do my homework. However, they don't have a Radiology program and the classes I took there were not considered as credits for my Radio Technologist course. I wish that they were credited because I'm learning the same things at Concorde, just at a faster pace. So I wouldn't recommend it too much. But if people wanted something from Medical Assistance, then they should try Concorde.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was a dental assistant. I wanted to grow in my field and get more opportunities to advance. And so, I looked at my options to pursue a career as a dental hygienist. I have a three-year-old and I can't be in school for a long time so the program's time length is important to me. I had friends who went before to Concorde and asked whether they recommended the program and they did. And so, I enrolled and had the test. It was nice to be able to walk in, speak with everyone that I needed to like the director and doctor, and take a tour of the hygiene program. It made me feel good.

The instructors were awesome and did a great job with helping. One of them did awesome at posting different jobs that she knew we might be interested into and was very helpful throughout the entire process. I only found out today that we got a license and I'm finally a registered dental hygienist. My old office has spoken to me and I'm excited. Finally, I'm done. I would recommend Concorde Career College but since it's so fast-paced, it has to be certain people that could go through the program. I don’t know if anyone would be able to keep up with its pace but I like it and I did enjoy the instructors.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Concorde Career College was my first option for a medical assistant career and I didn’t get information about a different college. Overall, everything looks good and I really like it. It's the best college.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted to do a dental hygiene program and Concorde Career College had it. The lady who helped me enroll was awesome and helpful. Studying in groups helped me to be successful. Concorde also had job placement but I didn't use it because I had to follow up and I never did. Also, I had a hard time with my financial aid. The program was disorganized and I didn't like what was going on, but I also understand that it was a newer program that they were trying to put together.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got into Pharmacy Tech at Concorde and the teacher was awesome. He explained very well. The school is good. When I finished, they found me an internship. All in all, I like Concorde and I have recommended them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've had a couple friends go to Concorde Career College and come out with jobs. They told me that it was a good place to start so that was what I did. I wanted to do Medical Office Professional and get my foot in the door as far as billing and coding, that’s why I'm gonna go back in May for the health information class or maybe just to associate. Also, Concorde was the only place that I felt safe and I needed it done in a quicker time than anyone else was allowing so I went with them.

Enrolling was easy. They went over the paperwork with me and explained everything to me very well. After I took my first test and got the process started, it didn’t take long at all. I came at the beginning of March and I was enrolled March 25th last year. My instructor was always there to motivate me and she was awesome. I then got an interview with Saint Francis through Concorde but I went out and ended up taking something else. As far as I completed, I didn’t know we had to pay for a practice test before I took my certification. That was the only thing that bugged me.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Concorde Career College was accredited and I liked that. The hours worked better for me and I was able to do the morning class, pursuing Medical Assisting. The enrolling experience was easy. They walked me through the steps and did a lot of the stuff for me. The keys to being a successful student at Concorde are studying and being not afraid to ask questions. The professors were funny, very supportive and were nice to talk to. I enjoyed them. Then the school sends the students where people are hiring but I found a job on my own. Overall, Concorde is a laid-back, healthy education setting.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Concorde is a lot different than regular college and the PT program there is good. However, they could have more stuff available for the students. The clinic is outdated and half the stuff don't even work. But it's not their fault and they need some help. They also charge us for more things and we’re already dishing out $30,000. And then the program is very fast-paced and could be a little longer. Clinicals are six weeks and it'd be better if they were eight to ten weeks. By the sixth week, I did outpatient and it was a breeze for me 'cause I'm good at hands-on stuff. But I struggled tremendously with the pediatrics program and by week six, I was finally getting the hang of it. Other than that, the teaching's great and from my experience, I liked it. I love their director and they do a good job. But because of the price, I would look somewhere else that's cheaper. It's expensive and it was more money than me going to college for four years.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Enrolling with Concorde was easy. Their professors' teaching style fits me so I had no issues with them. Right now, I'm working on getting ready to take my NCLEX and if I needed some help, they would help me find a job. But I already have a job lined up because I was already working at the facility as a CNA.

Concorde Career College Company Profile