toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was at a job fair and Concorde was talking to me about the opportunities that I could take and that the course was only for eight to nine months. I could have my degree or diploma in no time. Enrolling was really easy. The only thing I had to do was get my transcripts from college and high school and that wasn't even hard. Everything was smooth running. I love going to Concorde. I took up a health care career as a Medical Assistant. I love the teachers and the whole experience. I even cried on my last day because I didn't want to leave. I have been on a couple of interviews for a potential employment. I love Concorde.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

A friend of mine went to Concorde Career College for Dental Assistant. I was in another college then, but it wasn’t good enough. So I decided to look into Concorde and I wanted to further my education there for Pharmacy Technician. Enrolling was quick. I got right in the program, got in my classes and it all went fast. The schedule was perfect and I had wonderful teachers. They made sure I wasn’t going to fail and that I understood everything. Overall, it's a good school. I enjoyed it and I learned a lot from it. I liked how their program was short and quick. In fact, I thought about going back for RN.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I just moved to Tampa and I was trying to find a school cause I wanted to go back to school. I was looking for different places and then Concorde came across when I was looking online. Then I went there and talked to one of the ladies. And she convinced me to start going to that school. I pursued Dental Assistance and the enrollment was easy. The professors were great, as well. I had two different professors and they were both there to help me out all the time. Also, going back to college, I was more of a hands-on person and Concorde was the perfect place to go to for that. My experience with them was really helpful and they were able to place me in a job. And I've been at my job for a year now. I recommended a friend to go to Concorde Career College.

I'm a medical assistant working at a doctor's office but I wanted to better myself in life. Concorde Career College has a short, hands-on program that you could guarantee to get yourself in. Enrolling was quick and the people there were very polite, informative and pleasant. Overall, I had a good experience with Concorde and I really enjoyed myself. It was very eye opening because now it allowed me to want to go back and further my education and do more. I recommended it to my friends and told them that they should go if they want to get their career because they'll never know what that could do and how it could open up doors for them. Just don’t procrastinate, work hard and study hard.

Hi Edwin,

We're so pleased to hear that we were able to play a part in connecting you with your calling!

We realize that our program is intense and we think you'll agree when we say it's worth it. Nothing is better than to hear you are thriving and fulfilled by the important work you do in our local communities!

Thanks again for taking the time to provide others with your valuable feedback.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

I was in the middle of looking for a nursing school at that time, and I found Concorde in my neighborhood. Also, I have some friends who went through their program and told me about it. They also said Concorde is better than most of the schools around. I went in there to see what exactly they’re offering, talked to the guys, and enrolled. Next time I know, I'm finished. I was looking for a job and I didn’t know that it was going to turn out to be a career.

The enrollment at Concorde was very easy and smooth. Their instructors, the facilities including the classrooms and atmosphere are nice. They made sure everything is set and available to us including having a seat, being comfortable all the time and had coffee because some of us could spend sleepless nights studying and taking care of business. When I was doing the program, I couldn’t work full-time because there was a lot to do. I devoted my time and showed up when I need to be in the class.

There were a lot of the facilities that we are doing clinical rotations so I kept in touch with them. And soon as I finished, I went to one of the facilities and they happen to have something for me so I got a job and I’ve been working ever since. Nothing is ever going to be easy and it’s something that you have to endure and put your mind to it. The program was crazy and stressful. There’s a lot of work to do with a lot of tests and clinical rotations and they're not easy. But my overall experience with Concorde has been awesome. They are the best out there.

I loved my experience with Concorde Career College. I got my medical assistant career through them. It's fast-track. I started in March and I had everything done by December. I started not knowing I was pregnant and I finished two weeks before I had my daughter. The Concorde team all around was really great and was there for the students. My academic adviser was awesome. She helped me out answering questions I had. The key to being successful as a student at Concord is the teachers, how they were always helpful, and the class sizes. I enjoyed it. I went to other colleges and I just didn't seem like I fit. Concorde's friendly atmosphere, I felt like I really fit in there.

Hi Rossette,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! Our commitment to walking with you every step of the way is something that we are so passionate about when it comes to our students and alumni.

We love that you had the opportunity to really inspect all the elements of the program to make sure that respiratory therapy was right for you.

Please, stay in touch and let us know if there's anything you ever need!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

I wasn't going to go to Concorde Career College but they offered the same program and is closer than the other place I was planning going to go to. One of my friends went to Concorde so I asked her to compare Concorde to the other school. She told me that Concorde was a little bit better, not only in terms of the program itself, but also in terms of the hiring rate. So I ended up going there instead. I'm taking up Respiratory Therapy and the enrollment was really nice and easy. Everybody was helpful in getting everything figured out, to sitting me in there and seeing if my program was the perfect program for me because they want to make sure that it's something that I am either capable of doing or something I wanted to do.

It's a really great place to get started with health care, to figure out exactly really what you want, and they're able to help you if you need it. At that time that I was going there, a lot of people are really helpful. When you do need something, there’s always somebody that you can go to, and they can help you out, which makes it easier for us to go through the program even though it's a really accelerated. I really had a good experience in Concorde.

Hi Tiffany,

Thanks for the five-star review and for referring your sister! That's the best gift of thanks our alumni could give us.

Love to hear that you loved your instructors. We'll pass on your kudos! Don't be a stranger - come by and visit us anytime!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

I wanted to do the nursing program at Concorde but the program consists of me going to school from 8:00 to 5:00 and I needed to work so I chose another program instead. I have used some things that I didn't want to use, but overall it was a good experience. Plus, my teachers were awesome. I would recommend Concorde to a friend, and in fact, my sister started there.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Concorde Career College?

I was searching for online vocational technical schools and found Concorde as one of the choices. It was closer to where I live so it was a lot more convenient to get to school. It was an easy process enrolling and the staff there were really helpful. My mom came along and she helped me enroll as well. I entered the Medical Assistant Program and attended the morning classes. I went there for eight months including the externship. As a student at Concorde, the key to being successful is to attend classes every day because the modules are a little fast paced. Also, the student must do all the homework given. After my externship, I was not immediately employed because they didn't have any jobs available at that time. But now, I'm working as a Medical Assitant. As a summary, my experience at Concorde was exciting and a good career opportunity. I was satisfied with them.

My experience with Concorde Career College was really good. I'm pursuing a career in nursing. Enrollment was very quick and very easy. I enrolled the same day I started. Knowing yourself, studying and staying involved in the class are the keys to be a successful student at Concorde. I've made new friends and I've learned a lot. I will definitely consider attending here again if I have to.

Hi Christine,

We love your self-confidence and that you know you are a valuable asset to any practice!

We're so inspired that we could play a role in the important conversation you were able to have with your Dad about your mom. Wow! It doesn't get any better than that.

Our hands-on model of learning really helps commit the information to memory in a way that you can't get sitting in a lecture hall, right?

Continue making strides and touching lives in the infertility clinic. They are so lucky to have you!

Original review: July 26, 2017

I had been waitlisted so many times through the RN programs in Southern California that I said I have too much knowledge just to sit here waiting in limbo. I started looking at LVN programs and at that time, my supervisor at work has been a valedictorian from Concorde Career College, so I checked them out. Another co-worker was also a graduate from Concorde, and, versus the nurses from other campuses, they had more knowledge. I felt like they had more instruction and had a better hold on it. I'm always one who doesn't want to be the nurse who just scrapes by. I want to have that knowledge and I want to have that rapport.

While I was in school, my mother, who was a retired critical nurse, was in denial over what was going on with her health. With what has been drummed into me by my teachers, I was able to break it down for my father to understand, in layman's terms, how important it was for him to bring her in for care. Apparently she was 12 hours away from dying because she was already in kidney failure. The only reason I knew that is because of her labs, which the awesome instructors at the Garden Grove campus made sure I knew.

I've graduated with honors and was the lamplighter. I've learned things off the instructors that you wouldn't have learned if you didn't have a knowledgeable instructor. They made sure we understood what we were looking at and what we were dealing with. I ended moving to Arizona and having to transfer my license over. I landed a job in an infertility clinic which happens to be one of the well-known clinics in all of Arizona.

I went to Concorde for the MA program. I have to say Concorde's instructors are very good. The disappointing part was the externship and job placement. They put me in a externship where all I did was filing. I didn't get use the skills I learn at school. And the job placement, they place me in assisting home where all I did is taking care of the elderly making sure they were clean including their incontinence, getting paid minimum wage. You will think with all the money I paid for the program they will place me in actual MA position.

Hi Tomieko,

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us! Our graduate employment team is committed to helping you find a fit for you again when it's a better time.

Don't give up on your dream to pursue nursing!

Original review: July 25, 2017

I love Concorde. I graduated with honors. The instructors and staff was very friendly. I really enjoyed my time there. I wanted to take up nursing but I had to move back home. If I was still residing up there I would've applied for employment or registered for nursing. The hours was convenient for me. The lessons was easy as well. I just want to Thank you for your hard work. I've been working as a medical assistant and phlebotomist since I graduated. Thanks again.

Resolution In Progress

Hi Gabriella,

We are pleased that to hear that you had an overall positive experience and you've been able to walk through some new doors!

We'll be sure to pass your note along about evening classes. While we want to serve a variety of schedules, we also want to be 100% sure that the same quality is evident in each cohort.

Thanks again for taking the time to share with us! Stay in touch!

Original review: July 25, 2017

Nursing, in general, is very competitive. I needed something in the meantime to get by with my bills and I felt that a medical course was what I needed, so I studied further at Concorde Career College because they're accredited through the AMA. Enrolling at Concorde was very quick and studying there has opened a lot of windows for me. I've learned skills that I can use, such as building a resume. My experience with Concorde was great overall and I would recommend them to a friend. But I wouldn’t recommend going to the evening class because it was rushed and I didn't get everything that I wanted and needed to do out of it, or I didn't get the skills that other people got. Go on the other times. I would have been better off going in the morning.

I was going to ACC but then I ended up going to Concorde. I pursued a career in the dental field and enrolling at Concorde was straightforward and fast. Plus, the teachers were helpful and they got everything done. Overall experience was amazing.

I've decided to further my education because I've been in home care since 2005 and I worked at an NF for 12 years before that. Also, my sister and sister-in-law are RNs and my niece is a doctor. I chose to go to Concorde Career College because they had night school for LVN. I also work in Arlington, so it was interstate. I didn't have any issues enrolling, all I did was apply, take a test, get financial aid and that was it. I'm in my fifties and I was the oldest in class but I was getting straight A's since the beginning, which made me feel good. Aside from one teacher that I really didn't care for, the majority of the teachers were great and the director, the ADON, was wonderful. I also got a divorce while I was there and I felt cheap but my life has changed a lot. I felt that I grew, came out of my cocoon, and was proud of myself.

Hi Stephen,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us! We're thrilled to hear that those clinical skills are serving you well as you invest in the lives of others in your community.

Great advice to current students! We'll be sure to pass it along to them.

Stay in touch!

Original review: July 21, 2017

I had an intention to study nursing and with Concorde being the nearest college, I jumped into it. I took an LPN career through Concorde and already graduated last year. Enrolling was easy. The entry exam was rough, but I made it. When I was a student back then, I used to keep my time and I never missed a class, even a single day all through, from term 1 to term 5. I used to work hard and keep to my assignments. The clinical skills really helped me so much because I'm using those skills to do my job right now. The students who are there right now should work hard and make sure that they pass the exams so that Concorde can continue existing to serve the entire region.

Hi Keonia,

We love that you came in with a passion to become a medical assistant and approached learning with a spirit of cooperation!

That same attitude will serve you well in whatever medical setting you partner with to enrich the lives of those in your community.

We're so pleased to have you as part of our Concorde Alumni family.

Original review: July 20, 2017

I wanted to be a medical assistant and I heard that Concorde Career College was a good school. I liked it when I felt welcome when I first went up there and talked to my rep. Also, all my professors were very nice and made sure that I was well-educated when it came to certain things - I love all of them!The lady from the medical assistant MRP was very helpful. She made sure that we got everything that we needed to know when it came down to testing and even in the lab when we were doing certain things, she wanted us to be very consistent in everything that we did. Everything was very professional and if I had any problem, it was easy to solve. When I went on my externship, I ran into a problem. But I talked to them and they put me back on the right path for me to finish, so I could graduate. I loved everything about it.

Concorde Career College has the shortest amount of time I can pursue a degree compared to other schools. I'm from Hungary and I came to the US 15 years ago, and this is my first school experience in the US. They were helpful, and professional, and handled my education smoothly. The professors were great and I got the basics. It wasn't easy, but it got me the degree that I wanted. It’s a totally different system here in the U.S. than I was used to back in Europe but I liked it.

I went to Concorde to get the associates for occupational therapy assistant. I am also an LVN, still in the health field but I wanted a career change. It was the program they offered through my employer. It was an accelerated course, more like a virtual course so I loved it. The instructors were nice. Even though they were there in Concorde and we were here in California it was a really good experience. We actually learned a lot. We still had the hands-on training. One just has to have motivation and determination to succeed as a student. I would definitely recommend them to my friends.

Hi George,

We'll certainly make sure that we pass your kudos on to Valerie and team! We're so pleased that you were confident enough in our support system to reach out when you needed an extra boost.

Don't be a stranger! We love having alumni come back and visit us!

Original review: July 13, 2017

I wanted to go back to school and when I called Concorde, the customer service I got from Valerie made me want to come in and see more about it. The fact that they were accredited and that they were very informative was perfect and what I needed. When I went there, Valerie introduced me to the program. She answered most of the questions I had and from there, it was easy. They were very friendly and everybody was helping me out. They were the same even through the initial enrollment and when we started school. I pursued occupational therapy and as a student, I stayed on point. Whenever I'm falling behind, I communicate with the instructors who are always willing to help and take the extra mile. Overall, my experience was awesome.

My cousin told me about Concorde. I then went there and they told me when to come back. Then I enrolled in their medical assistant program and the enrollment was good and fun. They have financial aid and job placement programs too. The teachers were nice and helpful in everything as well. If I had a question, they would help me. So it was easy staying on track there. I already got out and I found a good job. I will recommend Concorde to more people. I had a good experience with them and I learned a lot.

I searched for schools to get into a nursing program and Concorde was one of the ones that showed up that's close in my area. Then I ended up choosing them as a matter of convenience versus anything else. I was looking for something a little more fast track and the other options in the area either never provided the program that I was looking for, or if they did, it was the conventional college and all these prereqs and two years of BS to eventually obtaining my goals.

Enrolling at Concorde was pretty straightforward and easy. I was VA and so the financing part wasn’t a big deal for me. The one thing that they pushed for me to do was to go ahead in getting set up on the Federal Financial Aid system or anything that I might be eligible for. During my time in there, I felt that the staff members were all good and friendly, and I really didn’t have any issues with them on a professional or a personal level. One staff member was pretty tough on us, but I earned my work with him though and I couldn’t complain.

Concorde was having a little trouble with the lady who was doing the job placement at that time and she took so long to find something for me. She wanted me to fill out a whole new resume and this and that. I said that I would send what I got as I knew it's good enough. It was me who called around place to place. I still stayed in touch with the professor and the program director for what I ended up going into, so I have an idea of what's going on with them. They knew how I felt as far as the school, the staff, and everything I'm concerned. Everybody helped out when I needed some help. It was a great experience overall. I would recommend them to somebody.

Concorde Career College is a Yellow Ribbon participant so I chose them to pursue General Hygiene. Their enrollment process was streamlined and everything including the professors’ level of knowledge was great except their financial aid department. I had to take in my statement and show them where they missed matching a VA payment in my GI bill. They kept my Pell grant until the end of the school year because of their goof up and weren’t going to pay their half for the Yellow Ribbon. Fortunately, after many meetings, they worked it out after I showed them a piece-by-piece account statement. Other than that, it was the fastest way to become a hygienist. I have my license now, I work and would recommend people there.

I was a stay-at-home mom until my youngest was getting ready to go into kindergarten. That was our family plan and I knew I didn't want to do something like waitressing or fast-food. I needed something bigger so I chose trade school. I briefly went to Concorde back in 2007 for the medical assistance program. It wasn't right for me and it pretty much came down to having a job or going to school. I had to choose to have a job so, I wasn't able to complete that program. Then, when I started thinking about going back to work after starting a family, I knew I needed something more. I knew I liked what Concorde had to offer and that it's gonna be a nice and an efficient way to get out into the working world as something more than a waitress or a fast-food employee.

The enrollment was pretty easy. There was a placement path to make sure that I was qualified enough to be able to get through the program. The ST program was an accelerated program so, I had to be able to gain the knowledge quickly. That placement test, for me, went really well and I got really good scores. It was pretty simple. Also, the person that enrolled me did a really good job on keeping me up to date and when the scores came back and how I did.

The hardest part was getting placed into a class because there was only so many slots. I missed it the first round and I was the fifth alternate. Then, two dropped out so that put me as the third alternate. I ended up going to that first day of classes for the orientation. Everyone stayed in that class ahead of me so they can get places then, I came back with the exact following class and was able to get in that way. It was a little bit of a hiccup waiting for that class to start but once I was in, it was smooth sailing from there.

I had a pretty good support system with the teachers they have there. Alice and Judy were amazing instructors and they really helped keep me on track and prepare me for what to expect out in the real world, so to speak. They were our lab instructors and they also worked at the doctors' office across the street from Adventist Health, which is where I work now. On one of my last rotations, I got pulled out to do my final specialty and I did it in plastic which was with them. I was working there with them and another gal who goes across to Adventist and helps out over there sometimes came in and said that there's a bunch of people that were leaving. I knew that there was a lot of openings and Alice, in particular, used to work at Adventist in Labor and Delivery Department. So, she knew a couple of people that were able to help get me connected and get a foot in the door.

I also had an amazing instructor who kept everybody professionally on the path and committed to the program. Our entire class loved her because she was so eager and she explained things really well and made sense of it. The real world versus the learning process of it. She was amazing to bridge the gap between real world and what we were expected to know. It was a pretty good experience.

I was looking at dental hygiene programs and Concorde taught that, and they accepted my application faster. Their enrollment was easy and their instructors and staff were very knowledgeable. I graduated a year ago and it was a great experience overall.

I pursued the LVN program at Concorde Career College. It was a very good experience but you have to study a lot. I had a lot to cover within a short period of time. Most of the professors are really good. They knew what they were teaching and were really hands-on. They made sure you understood everything but some of them don't really care. After I graduated, they referred me to different places but I got a job on my own.

A friend of mine, she's a RN right now, went to Concorde. She encouraged me to ask about the school so I went through them for my LPN program. I graduated last November from Concorde Grand Prairie and I did my board in December. The lady from Concorde gave me places to look for a job but I had plans of going back to school. I've always wanted to become a nurse practitioner so I went there again to find out what was required which was made clear by my admin rep. The enrollment was really straightforward. The tuition fee is high but I have their financial aid which was easy to apply for. Now, I’m doing my RN in Concorde, Dallas while working part time. To succeed, you have to read hard and finish your assignments. I’ve been groomed from LPN classes so I already knew going for the RN program. Overall, my experience has been great. All the questions I asked, they answered and they gave me what I wanted.

I had a friend who went to Concorde Career College a couple of years ago and I did too. The enrollment was easy and it wasn’t a long process. It took two weeks from the time I went in for my first tour to getting enrolled. When I went in, there was a big shift in the program. During my time, there were three different program directors for my program. Almost none of the teachers when I started the program were there when I finished it. They did a lot of firing and they brought in a few new people but they didn't know how to teach effectively. So, there was a lot of doing things on my own, deciding what I needed to study or what was important. There was one clinical teacher I had with whom we had this on-the-floor learning. We really had to be self-motivated. There were nine people that started but only three people graduated. We gained people along the way but none of them finished with us. It was a mess.

When I Googled for medical assisting schools in Colorado, Concorde and Pima pulled up. I called to schedule a tour and to talk with them at Concorde was so much easier than the other school. It was difficult for me with the financial aid, but every single person in that office made it feel like I had nothing to worry about. They worked with me to make sure everything was done. When I was getting close to a deadline, they made sure that I was still able to start class and then worry about everything else afterward. So, I was able to still get in and start my education and be able to finish the financial part.

However, I'm a little irritated with the certification process that they used. They go through MCCT, but they should give students the option of who they wanna test with. I would rather test with AAMA which is a nationwide certification and it's looked up better than MCCT. I'm moving in August and it's been hard for me to find a job where I'm moving to because I tested with MCCT instead of the AAMA. Other than that, I'm a successful medical assistant now and I was able to get a job at a top name university. So to be a successful student at Concorde, you have to study and make yourself go to class and learn what they're teaching.

I wanted to further my career as a dental assistant and I wanted to get into it right away. I have family that went to Concorde and they advertise on TV as well. They offered faster lesson plans so I enrolled with them and it was a very smooth process. I had actually called them two years prior and the rep I spoke with kept in touch with me. She was the one who let me know that it would've made no sense to continue waiting. What she told me made me vocal and decide to get it out of the way. The staff members were very professional too and I've had very good interactions with them. They even helped me find a job afterwards. Overall, it was a very good experience. It took a lot of hard work, but it paid off in the end.

Before joining Concorde I had no idea what I wanted to do. I had been to college a few times, all different areas of the health field. During a tour of the school I was taken into the dental lab and I felt at home. I was able to sign up that day and start the following week. I loved everything about my time spent learning at Concorde. The hands on learning is what I loved the most. You are actually doing what you're going to school for without wasting time taking extra classes that you don't really need. The staff was great, always available to help. I have definitely grown as a person since attending Concorde. I have a career that I love getting up and going to everyday. This was the best choice I could have made!

As with any level of schooling, struggles can occur. I believe anyone that strives to do their best will succeed. I've had so many wonderful experiences with my private massage therapy practice since graduating and becoming licensed. My new career has allowed my family and myself to have a better quality of life. It's truly been a life changing experience. I've had the pleasure of servicing wonderful clients and have made a huge impact on the quality of their lives, as well. A career in the healthcare industry will always be in demand everywhere you go enabling us, as healthcare providers to practice our gifts for others. Go back to school today, you won't regret it!

Concorde Career College Company Profile