toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was at a job fair and Concorde was talking to me about the opportunities that I could take and that the course was only for eight to nine months. I could have my degree or diploma in no time. Enrolling was really easy. The only thing I had to do was get my transcripts from college and high school and that wasn't even hard. Everything was smooth running. I love going to Concorde. I took up a health care career as a Medical Assistant. I love the teachers and the whole experience. I even cried on my last day because I didn't want to leave. I have been on a couple of interviews for a potential employment. I love Concorde.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

A friend of mine went to Concorde Career College for Dental Assistant. I was in another college then, but it wasn’t good enough. So I decided to look into Concorde and I wanted to further my education there for Pharmacy Technician. Enrolling was quick. I got right in the program, got in my classes and it all went fast. The schedule was perfect and I had wonderful teachers. They made sure I wasn’t going to fail and that I understood everything. Overall, it's a good school. I enjoyed it and I learned a lot from it. I liked how their program was short and quick. In fact, I thought about going back for RN.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I just moved to Tampa and I was trying to find a school cause I wanted to go back to school. I was looking for different places and then Concorde came across when I was looking online. Then I went there and talked to one of the ladies. And she convinced me to start going to that school. I pursued Dental Assistance and the enrollment was easy. The professors were great, as well. I had two different professors and they were both there to help me out all the time. Also, going back to college, I was more of a hands-on person and Concorde was the perfect place to go to for that. My experience with them was really helpful and they were able to place me in a job. And I've been at my job for a year now. I recommended a friend to go to Concorde Career College.

Concorde Career College has the shortest amount of time I can pursue a degree compared to other schools. I'm from Hungary and I came to the US 15 years ago, and this is my first school experience in the US. They were helpful, and professional, and handled my education smoothly. The professors were great and I got the basics. It wasn't easy, but it got me the degree that I wanted. It’s a totally different system here in the U.S. than I was used to back in Europe but I liked it.

My cousin told me about Concorde. I then went there and they told me when to come back. Then I enrolled in their medical assistant program and the enrollment was good and fun. They have financial aid and job placement programs too. The teachers were nice and helpful in everything as well. If I had a question, they would help me. So it was easy staying on track there. I already got out and I found a good job. I will recommend Concorde to more people. I had a good experience with them and I learned a lot.

I searched for schools to get into a nursing program and Concorde was one of the ones that showed up that's close in my area. Then I ended up choosing them as a matter of convenience versus anything else. I was looking for something a little more fast track and the other options in the area either never provided the program that I was looking for, or if they did, it was the conventional college and all these prereqs and two years of BS to eventually obtaining my goals.

Enrolling at Concorde was pretty straightforward and easy. I was VA and so the financing part wasn’t a big deal for me. The one thing that they pushed for me to do was to go ahead in getting set up on the Federal Financial Aid system or anything that I might be eligible for. During my time in there, I felt that the staff members were all good and friendly, and I really didn’t have any issues with them on a professional or a personal level. One staff member was pretty tough on us, but I earned my work with him though and I couldn’t complain.

Concorde was having a little trouble with the lady who was doing the job placement at that time and she took so long to find something for me. She wanted me to fill out a whole new resume and this and that. I said that I would send what I got as I knew it's good enough. It was me who called around place to place. I still stayed in touch with the professor and the program director for what I ended up going into, so I have an idea of what's going on with them. They knew how I felt as far as the school, the staff, and everything I'm concerned. Everybody helped out when I needed some help. It was a great experience overall. I would recommend them to somebody.

Concorde Career College is a Yellow Ribbon participant so I chose them to pursue General Hygiene. Their enrollment process was streamlined and everything including the professors’ level of knowledge was great except their financial aid department. I had to take in my statement and show them where they missed matching a VA payment in my GI bill. They kept my Pell grant until the end of the school year because of their goof up and weren’t going to pay their half for the Yellow Ribbon. Fortunately, after many meetings, they worked it out after I showed them a piece-by-piece account statement. Other than that, it was the fastest way to become a hygienist. I have my license now, I work and would recommend people there.

I was a stay-at-home mom until my youngest was getting ready to go into kindergarten. That was our family plan and I knew I didn't want to do something like waitressing or fast-food. I needed something bigger so I chose trade school. I briefly went to Concorde back in 2007 for the medical assistance program. It wasn't right for me and it pretty much came down to having a job or going to school. I had to choose to have a job so, I wasn't able to complete that program. Then, when I started thinking about going back to work after starting a family, I knew I needed something more. I knew I liked what Concorde had to offer and that it's gonna be a nice and an efficient way to get out into the working world as something more than a waitress or a fast-food employee.

The enrollment was pretty easy. There was a placement path to make sure that I was qualified enough to be able to get through the program. The ST program was an accelerated program so, I had to be able to gain the knowledge quickly. That placement test, for me, went really well and I got really good scores. It was pretty simple. Also, the person that enrolled me did a really good job on keeping me up to date and when the scores came back and how I did.

The hardest part was getting placed into a class because there was only so many slots. I missed it the first round and I was the fifth alternate. Then, two dropped out so that put me as the third alternate. I ended up going to that first day of classes for the orientation. Everyone stayed in that class ahead of me so they can get places then, I came back with the exact following class and was able to get in that way. It was a little bit of a hiccup waiting for that class to start but once I was in, it was smooth sailing from there.

I had a pretty good support system with the teachers they have there. Alice and Judy were amazing instructors and they really helped keep me on track and prepare me for what to expect out in the real world, so to speak. They were our lab instructors and they also worked at the doctors' office across the street from Adventist Health, which is where I work now. On one of my last rotations, I got pulled out to do my final specialty and I did it in plastic which was with them. I was working there with them and another gal who goes across to Adventist and helps out over there sometimes came in and said that there's a bunch of people that were leaving. I knew that there was a lot of openings and Alice, in particular, used to work at Adventist in Labor and Delivery Department. So, she knew a couple of people that were able to help get me connected and get a foot in the door.

I also had an amazing instructor who kept everybody professionally on the path and committed to the program. Our entire class loved her because she was so eager and she explained things really well and made sense of it. The real world versus the learning process of it. She was amazing to bridge the gap between real world and what we were expected to know. It was a pretty good experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Concorde Career College?

I was looking at dental hygiene programs and Concorde taught that, and they accepted my application faster. Their enrollment was easy and their instructors and staff were very knowledgeable. I graduated a year ago and it was a great experience overall.

I pursued the LVN program at Concorde Career College. It was a very good experience but you have to study a lot. I had a lot to cover within a short period of time. Most of the professors are really good. They knew what they were teaching and were really hands-on. They made sure you understood everything but some of them don't really care. After I graduated, they referred me to different places but I got a job on my own.

A friend of mine, she's a RN right now, went to Concorde. She encouraged me to ask about the school so I went through them for my LPN program. I graduated last November from Concorde Grand Prairie and I did my board in December. The lady from Concorde gave me places to look for a job but I had plans of going back to school. I've always wanted to become a nurse practitioner so I went there again to find out what was required which was made clear by my admin rep. The enrollment was really straightforward. The tuition fee is high but I have their financial aid which was easy to apply for. Now, I’m doing my RN in Concorde, Dallas while working part time. To succeed, you have to read hard and finish your assignments. I’ve been groomed from LPN classes so I already knew going for the RN program. Overall, my experience has been great. All the questions I asked, they answered and they gave me what I wanted.

When I Googled for medical assisting schools in Colorado, Concorde and Pima pulled up. I called to schedule a tour and to talk with them at Concorde was so much easier than the other school. It was difficult for me with the financial aid, but every single person in that office made it feel like I had nothing to worry about. They worked with me to make sure everything was done. When I was getting close to a deadline, they made sure that I was still able to start class and then worry about everything else afterward. So, I was able to still get in and start my education and be able to finish the financial part.

However, I'm a little irritated with the certification process that they used. They go through MCCT, but they should give students the option of who they wanna test with. I would rather test with AAMA which is a nationwide certification and it's looked up better than MCCT. I'm moving in August and it's been hard for me to find a job where I'm moving to because I tested with MCCT instead of the AAMA. Other than that, I'm a successful medical assistant now and I was able to get a job at a top name university. So to be a successful student at Concorde, you have to study and make yourself go to class and learn what they're teaching.

I wanted to further my career as a dental assistant and I wanted to get into it right away. I have family that went to Concorde and they advertise on TV as well. They offered faster lesson plans so I enrolled with them and it was a very smooth process. I had actually called them two years prior and the rep I spoke with kept in touch with me. She was the one who let me know that it would've made no sense to continue waiting. What she told me made me vocal and decide to get it out of the way. The staff members were very professional too and I've had very good interactions with them. They even helped me find a job afterwards. Overall, it was a very good experience. It took a lot of hard work, but it paid off in the end.

Before joining Concorde I had no idea what I wanted to do. I had been to college a few times, all different areas of the health field. During a tour of the school I was taken into the dental lab and I felt at home. I was able to sign up that day and start the following week. I loved everything about my time spent learning at Concorde. The hands on learning is what I loved the most. You are actually doing what you're going to school for without wasting time taking extra classes that you don't really need. The staff was great, always available to help. I have definitely grown as a person since attending Concorde. I have a career that I love getting up and going to everyday. This was the best choice I could have made!

As with any level of schooling, struggles can occur. I believe anyone that strives to do their best will succeed. I've had so many wonderful experiences with my private massage therapy practice since graduating and becoming licensed. My new career has allowed my family and myself to have a better quality of life. It's truly been a life changing experience. I've had the pleasure of servicing wonderful clients and have made a huge impact on the quality of their lives, as well. A career in the healthcare industry will always be in demand everywhere you go enabling us, as healthcare providers to practice our gifts for others. Go back to school today, you won't regret it!

One of my friends was at Concorde for school and told me about the PTA program. And because the school is closer to home I enrolled and somebody explained the whole enrollment program and described all the classes I'll be picking. Also, she answered all my questions. The professors were excellent and always there whenever I needed help. They were the key factor in my success since they helped us a lot through the program. I would recommend Concorde Career College.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed something quick that could get me a job and went for Concorde and took up a medical assistant course. Everything was quick and easy and I enjoyed the classes. There were a lot of new instructors there. We all learned together and I enjoyed how they taught. It was very good. I also liked the class style and that it was actual medical assistants or nurses that were teaching the class. So, they had the real life experience that they brought to it. However, the fee is ridiculous. As soon as I graduated, thankfully, I was able to get hired at my externship because I would immediately have to start paying that money back. But as soon as I graduated a community college, right there, in the same neighborhood, offered the same course at the same time and with financial aid. They're thousands and thousands of dollars cheaper.

With Concorde, I think that you're paying for the convenience. However I still owe like $9,000 or $10,000. For what you get out in the field with this that I have, it would be really hard for someone who didn't pursue something else to pay that money back so that's their downfall. The cost is extremely too much or maybe they just need better assistance.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Compared to others, the Concorde program for medical assistant was accelerated. It went faster and that’s my style. I wanted to get in, get out, and get done. Plus, everybody's super nice and helpful. They made enrolling easy for me and helped me every step of the way. Nothing was complicated and it was nice. I loved the professors as well. They’re nice and relatable. They also weren’t mean and were always willing to help me out with anything. After graduation, they got me set up with my externship and I got hired from there. The program is actually not as hard as some people think it is and I've used everything I learned in the field. I loved it so much, I might even go back if I want to pursue a different area.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I went in for the medical assistant program at Concorde Career College. They’re the first one I looked into and I wished I had my options because I was very displeased. The enrolling process was very nice, though. My recruiting officer was a blessing. She was very understanding and she's the whole reason I did it. She made me feel like I needed to do it and that it was a good fit. However, within three weeks after enrolling and starting, she no longer worked there.

For the amount of money that I pay to go to that school, the education that I got was very poor. I was 26 at that time and I was little bit heavy-set. We dealt with a bunch of younger individuals and I was bullied. When I brought it to the attention of the staff members, it became like it wasn’t even a problem for the school. It was not a big deal at all. So it came to a point that I didn't even want to attend school and really contemplated dropping out.

If a student comes to them and has issues like that, they should take the time to listen. Those problems do happen regardless of how old the student is and those issues need to be heard. But I kept my mouth shut, did what I was supposed to do and pushed forward. I'm glad I finished. Now, I have a career that I went to school for and I make darn good money. But I ended up having surgery to lose weight because of this horrible experience. And I would not recommend Concorde Career College to anybody.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted to go with patient care. Concorde was near my home and so I went there to get my medical assisting certification. The people whom I dealt with there made the enrollment process easy. During my time there, I found that the reviews that the teachers gave prior to testing were the key to success. The teachers were helping out as much as they could and breaking things down to simpler terms.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I took their medical assisting program to try to expand my knowledge on the medical field and to seek out better opportunities and better job placements. My cousin graduated from Concorde Career College about a year before I went there too and she told me about the eight-month program that she went through. Their educational loan was five-pay and it was nice for me. There were some things where I could do on my own and I like the hands-on training that we got.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted to go back to school and continue my education but I didn't wanna go to a regular college. I tried Everett's, but I didn't like it and Concorde Career College is literally up the street from my house. A friend I used to work with got her nursing degree from Concorde. Enrolling was extremely easy however, the reps I had weren't that good but it was okay. The school was great. I took up medical office administration. You have to be in the classes because it's a fast-paced school and you can't miss any days. My professor was awesome, as well. I like her a lot. I still keep in contact with her today.

On the other hand, the admissions rep wasn't honest with the students when they are registering for school and trying to be admitted. It's their job to place you somewhere to get you out of school and I feel like students are told they don't have a choice. But that's not true because I had a choice and I didn't wanna go somewhere I wasn't going. The first two they sent me to really suck and I didn't wanna go back, so I stopped going. They finally put me in a place where I really enjoyed going. It was my third extern site and I got hired there. Concorde helped me get my job and I love my job. I do everything I went to school for, scheduling, coding. I also wanna further my career and continue my education into the coding part of it. Overall, I enjoyed Concorde and in the end, most of my classmates became friends and it was awesome.

Hi Cheryl,

We're glad you had a positive experience with us! We're committed to helping all of our graduates use their education in a rewarding career. Did you receive the emails about the job fair and open positions our team sent earlier this week?

Original review: May 30, 2017

I went in at Concorde on my own and did MA. But I don't have a job. Other than that, the teachers did fine and I had a great experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The location of Concorde Career College was very convenient for me. Add to that the courses that were being offered, so I decided to look into furthering my education through them and pursued medical office administration. Enrolling was an easy experience and Concorde didn't take me through much. They asked me simple questions they needed to get everything started and I did everything in one day. I had an excellent teacher who fit my learning style. She was very thorough and helpful. Moreover, the program wasn't super long to try to get into the field. I called them to tell them that I've been looking for a job and then they got on it. Now, I'm the referral coordinator at a doctor's office. It was a great with Concorde

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed to further my education due to job requirements. Concorde Career College's staff made me feel comfortable and I like their location so I went with them. Their enrollment process was very easy and their financial personnel assisted me. I was an older student and I felt a little afraid at first due to my age. Then after going in, I felt comfortable. I interacted with the students and the professors, and I didn't feel left out. I felt like one of the students. It's a great school and they're very helpful. They did everything to assist me in making sure I passed the classes that they have. Other students were there to help and the professors assisted too if there's a slower student. I like that with the program. Overall, it was a great experience.

Hi Victor,

Thanks for sharing your experiences! We're so pleased that you had a positive experience. Keep in touch - alumni@concorde.edu.

Original review: May 16, 2017

I spoke with Concorde's clinical director. I had questions and she seemed very professional, knowledgeable and has a long experience in the Physical Therapy field. She actually inspires me. I spent two years studying very hard and had a lot of homework, activities and convincing lectures. They gave the best professors I could get. They were ready to answer my questions and were interesting with very updated information. I got all the information I need to to be able to pass the board exam and be successful at work. I just graduated from there and now I'm working. I learned as a student, one must have dedication and responsibility in order to succeed. It was a wonderful learning experience for me. I would say to all the students that this is the best place to get a degree because they have very knowledgeable and professional instructors and the program is complete. They have everything that we need.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted to get into a different field and chose to study at Concorde because it’s conveniently close to my house. Also, enrollment was easy and the instructors were good. I’m currently in surgical tech.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was really into dental and so my mom was searching around online and referred me to Concorde. When I was touring the other places, I liked the facility at Concorde a lot better. I'm doing dental hygiene and enrolling with them was easy. We always had someone to talk to along the process. Also, the professors really love teaching especially this one professor who is watching over our shoulder and is really hands on. That's a really good style of learning especially we're doing a job in health care. It's been a very fun experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I graduated Concorde as a medical assistant. My years at Concorde are happy years in my life. Everything was so easy. My teachers were all perfect. I got a lot of experience and learned a lot. Those are very helpful in my job.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking for a Physical Therapy Assistant Program and Concorde was one of three schools in Jacksonville that provided it. I went to all three schools honestly and talked to them a little while. One school was a little bit more expensive and wasn't going to take my transfer credits. One school, I got waitlisted and I didn't want to have to wait until someone else either dropped the program or until the next year of enrollment.

Concorde accepted all my transfer credits, taking some money off of the top for the credits I've already had. And they're willing to take me that year or that semester they were enrolling. The enrollment was pretty easy. Financially, it took a little while, but that kinda takes a while with every college. Plus, all the professors were great when I was there. I liked them all and I learned a lot. And Concorde helped set up clinical rotations that I learned a lot more from. School's gonna only get you so far, and it's the real world experience that's gonna really help you out.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was in nursing for only a couple of years and was watching channel CW9 which aired a Concorde Career commercial that I looked into. I found that they had laboratories tied into their Medical Assistant program, so I went and tried it. It was really easy and fun being in there once I got accustomed to being in a classroom full of women. I was bullied at first, so I went to the Medical Assistant program administrator, but she made it worse. I felt that she was a little unprofessional and I told her that. I was bullied the whole way through. I got called all types of things almost every day and endured a lot going to Concorde with teachers. The administrator would never let me go to the dean about it.

One day, I got tired and cut up inside of Concorde. Once somebody is done getting picked on for so long, who won’t blow up? I blew up, but I made up my mind that they aint gonna stop me. I aint gonna let them break me. There needs to be a little bit more professionalism in the Memphis campus. There shouldn’t be no reason why adults should even be bullied. After that, I kept on getting good grades. I graduated with almost a 4.0 and have been moving on ever since. Even with my experience, I am thinking about going back to Concorde for another program, for a lab technician.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When I first started going to Concorde, I wanted to go for Hygiene. But then they said that I either had to have five years experience in the dental field or have my RDA. They recommended that I get my RDA first, which is what I did. The RDA experience was good. Once I graduated from that, I wanted to go right into Hygiene. Then when I called them, they just never contacted me. When I called to see if I can I enroll now, they said that I already missed it. No one ever called me and let me know about the enrollment date. Not being able to enroll at that time set me back for almost a year. It was disappointing because my goal was to go into Hygiene and get it done fast.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I went to Concorde because I don’t have to jump through as many hoops to get into my career path as a medical assistant. Enrolling there was simple. I went there and enrolled that day - it was very fast and easy. Then, I started classes about a month later. Willingness to cooperate with everything that they want you to do is good if you want to be successful but it’s lacking in a lot of students while I was going there. That’s how it goes, you can’t make anybody do anything. But I enjoyed my experience at Concorde. It was a good place and the classes were well done and my education has benefitted me.

Concorde Career College Company Profile