Computer Learning Center

Compare Miscellaneous

Research top Miscellaneous recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I attended Computer Learning Center back in 1997 and I had to leave my last month there because my father pass away and the school get paid for that time but they are trying to have me pay them more money. I have not receive my transcript for the time that I did attend so therefore I don't have anything to show that I attended Computer Learning Center. I would like to know why I was never sent my transcript.

I was scammed into believing this school was going to help me in my career. Instead I was persuaded into signing over checks straight to the school. I never seen a dime of the money, never received a certificate. And the school shut down with no notice or nothing for that matter. Now I'm stuck with a loan that I can't pay at all. What the heck happened to Computer Learning Center in Los Angeles Ca.?

School Closed and still want me to pay with company Nelnet. The school received the federal loans for student and then charged students to attend program but then closed without any notices. I feel I should be discharged from student loan because I did not complete the program, received credits or diploma. I have to complete the program at another school.

Computer Learning Center has commited a fraud on my student loan by over charging me by adding classess that I did not take. They even have a transcript and diploma under my name. The institution closed without any notice to the students.

Now im being charged with more amount that what i really owe on my student loans.

I tried to have some questions answered, but there is only a recorded message at their contact phone number. I've sent numerous emails and have only received an automated message stating that I should check out their FAQ page and if I have a success story about their product, I should submit it.

The Consumer Advocacy Group of America has them as #97 on their list and truly brags about them. When I purchased the product on 7/21/06 for $99.00, I didn't realize that their product was outdated and that author meant a recording and an automated computer in someone's basement. I'm trying to collect my refund from clickbank.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Computer Learning Center?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

i attended the school with the assumption the I would receive an associates degree in computer engineering, but thru my findings and the process of going to another school, i was told that i only received a certificate, not an accredited degree. This school has cost me over $30,000 in student loans that i have been having trouble paying back, if i was receiving a certificate what was i paying for, i ended up owing the school an additional $3000.00 due to their lack of keeping up with my financial aid, and they promised me employment upon completion of the course and i don't even work in the computer field now, they person in the employment was looking in the classified ads, setting up interviews when i came to get my degree diploma. i don't feel i should pay for being misled, i am extremely in debt because of this school, and i don't have any means to pay it back, i need help, i need to know if what i did receive was indeed an associates degree, if so i would like clarification so that i may turn this information over to my new school, but if not i need my loan at least 75% forgiven, due to the lying and the misinterpretation of the school

I Attended computer learning center up to the point that i decided that the whole program was a scam. when i left i had the option to return to finish the schooling. To make a long story short the school went bankrupt and shut down.

The consequences were that now i'm stuck with a $8,000 student loan that is about to go into default. I don't believe that i should pay that money since the school didn't keep up with its part. Just the fact that they went bankrupt around the time that i withdrew supports my claim that the school was a scam just to get money out of people.

Computer Learning Center Company Profile