3.51/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

Colorado Technical University

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Colorado Technical University’s (CTU) mission is to provide industry-relevant higher education to a diverse student population through innovative technology and experienced faculty, enabling the pursuit of personal and professional goals. CTU offers you choices in the type of education you receive – and how, when and where you pursue your degree. We are dedicated to providing excellence, innovation and flexibility in education and lifelong learning options, from the Associate to the Doctoral level.

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 13, 2017

106 Colorado Technical University Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I am tired of begging for funds from Colorado Technical University Online, especially, since my coursework in each of my courses are completed up to unit 3, with 2 out of 2 assignments graded with A's and B+. They need to Post My Funds, or, I promise I will walk away from this institution, that I just graduated from with my Associates in June of 2017, and no more work in any of these course will be completed until you do. I am tired of being harassed and my funds being released on Fridays, so that you give the bank the opportunity to make money off my federal funds under my social security number due to the bank CTU ONLINE OWNS. DO NOT PROCESS OR BETTER YET DIRECT DEPOSIT FUNDS THAT BELONG TO YOU ON FRIDAY, Saturday, or Sunday, but they do make money off your low income federal funds in my name.

Now, I do have parents with Ph.D.’s so they must understand. I will contact the corporate offices of this institution, as well provide them with proof of everything I am saying and that you have said, because all of my calls with them from the beginning of our business relationship has been recorded and I will be taking their school code off my FASFA, so that they will no longer have access.

I am tired of begging for funds that belong to me, now, this morning I will be contacting the federal government about it all, because for one, I really do not understand why students must go through a bank they basically own, that holds our federal funds and makes $8 dollars off every dollar of mine and other low income students federal school funds, and I am going to expose them because we should be able to have our funds go straight into our own bank accounts, not one that they have business partnered with to obtain more funds off our federal low income FASFA grants and unsub and sub loans in my name, that I am responsible for paying back.

Now I did research and found a educational institution CSU, that actually charges $112 a course hours and they direct deposit credit balances that belong to the student, directly into an bank account of their choice, not being wrapped up in some type of mafia situation where our federal funds are being held hostage, and money made off of it, first with this educational institution then the same thing is done by the bank YOU OWN. VIBE BANK. SO, my parents have contacted the government in regards to everything I have just discussed and we are also in contact with local and international media outlets, like MSNBC, CNN, etc. to expose this institution, because if they and their bank is doing this to me, with your BEST PRACTICES, then they are operating this way with a number of others and that's unacceptable. Thank you & I hope you have a very nice day!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Resolution In Progress
    Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

In August of 2015, I enrolled with Colorado Technical University and just recently graduated to be hit with fees that were applied to my account because financial advisors at CTU either did not fully evaluate my income to award appropriately, during FSFA considerations, or this was a bait and switch to get me to continue my education through CTU. However, in 2015, I completed the FSFA documents and application process as instructed using my 2014 tax return and was awarded $2,039.59 for the school term from August 16, 2015 – May 10, 2016.

In 2014, I was employed at AT&T making an annual income of nearly $61,000 a year + bonuses, yet I was still able to qualify for the awarded amount. Additionally, the financial aid department awarded $2,362.07 from May 15, 2016 – February 9, 2017, using the tax return of 2015, and they awarded $2,745.01 from February 14, 2017 – November 9, 2017. Since then they have changed these amounts in their system; however, I still have the original documents, and thank goodness for that because then I would sound crazy. I do want to take this opportunity to also notate that I am a veteran of the United States Air Force and I used the Post 911 GI Bill for school, so technically I did not need grant money.

However, the financial advisor insisted on it since it was extra income and I did not want to take on any student loans. That sounded appealing since in July of 2015 I resigned from AT&T due to health concerns, which were identified as being service connected later, and I thought that would be good to have some extra income to take care of things at home and for my six year old (at the time). I had no issues with financial aid until I got close to graduation, and CTU claims that there was an audit by the DOE, yet during the audit they only considered my 2014 tax returns and not my 2015-2016 returns, which showed a significant loss of income and now they are telling me I owe $911.66 for either a mistake they made.

I escalated this inquiry to their lead Curtis (Curt) **, who assured me that I would need to submit an appeal and he ensured me that we could get it done before I was done with my final two classes. As nice as he is, I feel he just shuffled me off in the end, because we first began this appeal process in July and we’re just getting a “final answer” from the financial advisors today (October 2, 2017) that the appeal has been denied. Curt has taken weeks to keep me updated and I’m usually the one reaching out to him. The first delay he indicated that the Department of Education was having a hard time accepting their school code, which last 2-3 weeks before it was resolved.

Once that “problem” was resolved he asked for me to provide my disability compensation that I receive from the VA, which was fishy because none of the FSFA applications ask for disability compensation. However, I provided my annual income and disability to be told today that there was not a significant income loss when I make nearly half of what I was making at AT&T minus bonuses. There is so much more to this story but I feel myself getting too exhausted to dive into it any more than I have to already, but I will say this looking back on my communications with CTU, Curt ** was one of the financial advisors I spoke to in August of 2015, when I first enrolled.

I feel the school has taken advantage of me, and if they have done this to one of this country’s veterans then it has happened to others as well. I feel that CTU should dissolve the $911.66 out of their own budgets since it was their error in the first place. Furthermore, I feel the Department of Veteran Affairs should remove this school from supported online schools that they will fund in the future.

Colorado Technical University response

Hi Kenneth, we saw your review on Facebook as well, and are sorry to hear your frustration around this situation. We're currently attempting to reach out to you to try to help, and hope we can help with some of these issues.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2017

I have to say I was truly happy with my experience at CTU for the most part! I was working on my 4-year degree but started out obtaining an associate degree first. I was recommended by my adviser and it was a great ideal. After completing my associate degree, I continued working on my 4-year degree in Business Administration (Project Management). I also had a major change in my employment working in the biotech industry that required 75-80 travel within the USA. The way CTU online is structured I was able to join classes and do my homework while sitting in hotel rooms which was a big help. I was obtaining financial aid/loan which help a lot.

As I was nearing the last year of my degree program, I was allowed to continue taking courses but was never notified of any issue with my FAFSA. I needed to update my FAFSA and I had to obtain my tax transcripts. To make a long story short, once my FAFSA was completed I was told the coursed I took I did not have any funding and I received a tuition bill for $9,000 and the school withdraw me due to the balance owe. I do not understand why this was not caught well in advance that would have given me the opportunity to correct the issue early on. Now I'm stuck, unable to complete my degree and no way to continue unless I paid off the $9,000.

While this was occurring, I lost my job (due to layoffs) and was out of work for 4 years and unable to obtain my degree that would have been a big help in obtaining a job in the same field. I made multiple to request for help and even write a letter to the dean explaining the issues and my situation but never even got an acknowledgment of any kind. I was only asking for a little help or for them to meet me halfway so I could pay off the balance that would let me continue my degree. I understand I should have been on top of this issues but I did not of the issues how could I've have fixed the problem before it got out of hand. I would highly recommend CTU for someone who works fulltime or who is on the road traveling a lot. But, you must stay on top of your financial aid and student loan because you cannot depend on CTU advisers/financial aid department to keep you out of trouble.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

Professor **, is a wonderful Instructor! I enjoyed her class, and live chats. Prof. **, I will recommend to anyone, who wants to be in Literature. I learned a lot more, than I had expected from Literature: It is amazing class with Prof. **.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

I am from small town Louisiana, I began my journey with CTU in October 2015, at the age of 46. On September 20, 2017 I submitted my last assignment in earning my BSBA-Project Management. Each one of us encounters obstacles that make us wonder if this additional burden is worth it. Well for me it was. I encountered the obstacles, after relocating to Georgia from Louisiana my mother's health became an issue for months. At a time I had to come home to help with her health care. I found myself using my schoolwork as a way to get away from the mental stress of my mother's health issues by focusing on my class assignments. It helped me stay positive and has taught me that I can accomplish anything I set my mind to. I am very pleased with my experience at CTU.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Colorado Technical University?

Resolution In Progress
    Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

CTU was the biggest mistake I have ever made. The so called teachers are to say the least heartless. I was on the Dean's list while going to this school, and during the winter of 2008 I had an unfortunate death in the family which prevented me from my assignment. I emailed my teacher and informed them that I would still turn in the paper even though I had a lot going on, to which they responded that if I didn't have it there on time don't turn it in, because it now cut into their vacation. I have been hounded non stop by the financial aide office for withdrawing from my classes. At the time of enrollment, my mother was active duty military and I was on the G.I. Bill.

Had I known what I know now I would have NEVER signed up for this scam school. I was talked into getting a loan on top of my Pell Grant and help from FASFA. I NEVER received my refund from this school and was told when I called that it had been sent back to the lender. Funny because, how do you send money earned for school back to lender without it being a loan? Had I been in the State I would have gone in personally, but since I am in Virginia that made this experience 10 times worse. I would NEVER recommend this school, faculty or staff. This school is a scam and a lawsuit should be brought against them.

Colorado Technical University response

Hi Shanell, we're sorry for the tragedy in your family. We are trying to reach out to you to discuss your concerns on financial aid, and will attempt to contact you via email as well to try to help.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2017

I want to say that I recommend CTU online classes to family and friends all the time. I also stress for them to get their education early and not wait years as I did. If I had it to do again CTU online would still be the institution for me to attend.

Resolution response: Sept. 15, 2017

The complaint I have and message that consumers should be informed of, particularly students wishing to receive their education via online from Colorado Technical University (CTU), is that for the most part they can expect diversity as involving culture parallel of quality instructors. For the most part, that has been my experience. Aspiring matriculating students should also be aware of the urgent need for working independently in order to acquire the level of learning essential to proper success. Although there will probably be some instructors who appear not to be as efficient and caring as others, the general situation is that counselors/academic coaches will be available to assist where possible.

Now as concerning finances CTU is somewhat expensive; it is not a nonprofit. This is not to suggest that nonprofit educational institutions are not to be trusted. One must decide for himself the type that best suits his specific desires and needs. Nevertheless, there is nothing quite as important as being prepared, which brings me to the conclusion.

If a student is on a tight budget such as that circumstances require immediate access to financial aid pertinent to disbursement of refunds, the designated allowable 14-day period may be more of a window to escape the wait than for some more student-centered, colleges. Even so, this may not in every instance occur. Just realize that after students tuition and fees have been paid and additional funds are remaining for the creation of an eligible stipend one should relax and pray (for 14 days to pass quickly; just call the creditors and hopefully they will grant mercy).

So pray hard, while preparing for a delay in case patience happens to be among one's short-leashed virtues. For maintaining a mindset of hope alone can help in establishing an individual's character. On a personal note, CTU is not the problem. Certain persons in positions of authority at times will seem to have lost their way, but this could be the case at any organization. This may be why a certain flexibly dynamic type, whose propensity for managing problems is strong, would likely be the kind of student better suited to answer the call to attend CTU.

Why? The answer lies within elements of focus attributive of environments in need of balance, which is reportedly why many CTU students and alumni enjoy the challenge. What an amalgamation of ideas and mix of interests! Well, if you were looking for a put-down of this university, I am afraid this is the best put-down that I can offer; because it is as the old adage relates: What a person makes of a situation is usually what he gets [gains].

Original review: Sept. 9, 2017

While I appreciate times what my school has done, what is fair is ethical, I cannot excuse the idea of deceptive practices of which I am aware. Allow me to give a recent event that leads me to disclose this review. After a CTU Financial Aid administrator had told me via phone that a request for the other half of my funds had been made on the 5th of the month [September], after a few days of there being no reflection of said information my student account, I called again and was told that the school is still waiting on the Department of Education to send the funds. The representative also said that it could take up to two weeks, depending on how soon the Dept. of Education responds.

Shortly after, I contacted the Dept. of Education. A certain representative informed me to call and ask to speak to a Financial Aid Advisor, because they (the Dept. of Education) sent the funds all at one time; it is the school that divides it up over separate disbursements. I was also informed by the Department of Education that as a student, I could request to receive these funds all at once, which I had filled out forms to do so, though this has never occurred in the time I have been a CTU student (a while now, considering that I am completing the master's program in less than 2 weeks).

Also, it is not for me only that I issue this complaint; I realize that other students are being given false information as well, and I would like for something to be done to ensure that this practice ends. I value my education and I’m appreciative of all efforts made in facilitating my educational tenure at CTU. However, it is not in the best interests of students to knowingly allow wrongs to be committed and to thereafter to pretend that nothing has transpired.

Colorado Technical University response

Hi Lorrie – we're sorry that you feel you were misinformed. We do not want our students to have that experience and we would like to work with you in addressing your concerns. We've found your record and will be reaching out to you soon to help.

No response received
    Original review: Aug. 21, 2017

I am looking for other past students that were lied to or mislead by Academic Advisor's or Admissions for a class action lawsuit. Please email me at ** with your story and contact information and we will add you to the list. I was misled and it has resulted in a $1733 bill. I have faxed my information to them twice and one department says they have it, another says they don't. My employer even sent them information (since it was employer paid benefit for education) and still nothing has been done to resolve the issue. There is no accountability. I look forward to hearing from others who have experienced like situations.

Colorado Technical University response

Hi Tammy – we are sorry to hear that you feel you were misled. We do not want our students to feel this way and we would be happy to work with you in addressing your concerns. We have record of your concerns on file and have attempted to reach out to you by both phone and email on over five different occasions over the past 2 months. We have not heard back from you. If you are interested in working with us on your concerns, please contact help@coloradotech.edu with your current contact information and we will attempt to reach out to you again.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2017

This school is a scam! One of my instructors states my OV score was too high and gave me an F. I knew I didn't copy it from anywhere but she told me to contact Tech which I did. They said it was just an error and they sent her an email along with student advising. She did not respond in the time she was required. The school informed me they dropped the ball and they would fix it, they didn't. I had to take the class again but the teacher kept giving me Fs because she was upset I filed a complaint so I had to take it for a 3rd time even though I had never received any bad grades in any other classes.

My papers went before an academic review board and they sided with the instructor just so they can take more money from me. I graduated but am now told I owe $4000. I've been reading these reviews and it looks that they do this to a lot of people. The instructors are not professional and the school acts like they care but they don't. The only way to handle it is to talk to the BBB, Higher Board of Education and maybe even legal if they do not respond to my emails I have sent. This school needs to be held responsible for trying to scam their students.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

My name is Charlene **. CTU has change my life in two ways, one I am a ** 55 year old student who lives in one of the largest Public Housing in Richmond Va., who stop believing that attaining a higher education was possible. After attending CTU and getting my Associate and now working on my Bachelor's degree I now know if you are willing to work very hard you will get to your goal of getting your degree. Yes, you have to change the way you manage your time and attitude about working on your degree. With that though in mind it leaves me to my second reason is I had to determine what is important to me that would keep me striving towards working on getting my degree. I had to stop making excuses for why my life was the way it was and realize that only person that can hinder me from getting my prize was me or other words my degree was me.

The more I started to look at my life and studying what it take to be a Project Manager I started to realize some of the same elements that it takes to be a successful Project Manager is what I need to be a productive citizen. I am using what I have learned at CTU to make better decisions for myself and my family. I truly recommend this school to students who have a mind to be the best at what they want to in the future. This school is not for college student. This college is for students who know the educational path that they would like to study and do not want to stay in school for years to get a degree. Yes, the school does cost more than a state school but sometimes if you was to be the best at what you want to be you may need to invest more than just the average student investing in their college education.

I am so glad attaining my prize is worth the time and the money that is needed to attend a world class education. Yes, many have tried and failed trying to get their education degree at CTU but only talking about my experience here at CTU I did get my degree and I'm using what learned and learning to attain my second degree. CTU can do it all for me to get my educational goal. I have to network with people in my field and learn from their experiences in my field. I am focus to the very end and hope if you are coming here you are too.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

I would say my time here at CTU was a great experience! Take a person who did not know what they wanted to do for a career, but yet they were still patient and understanding. I hope all the best to the future of CTU as far as business and healthcare.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

My experience has been wonderful here at CTU. I can't say that at times the classes haven't been a bit difficult but with the help of the professors we all got through it just fine. There are two gentlemen that are and were my favorite and they are Dr. David ** and Professor Ray **. I am wishing them well and many BLESSINGS. I hope to have them for classes before long. All of my classes have been online.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

I graduated with my MS in Human Resource Management and currently working on my Doctoral of Management. It took me 25 years do it and now my goal that I have set is almost complete. The time span includes from my taking care of my mom who had severe stroke and had to learn thing over again. Leaving school to take care of her which I do not regret. Then me having a nervous breakdown and finally get back to somewhat of good health. The passing of my mother and being homeless 5 different times since then. However, when CTU called in 2011 talked with me about enrolling in school. It was the best decision I have made and I am glad that I did. #CTUProud, #CTUStrong, #CTUForever!

Colorado Technical University response

Hi Erynn, we care immensely about our students, and we feel pride when they are able to accomplish things they never thought possible. You've overcome great obstacles to be where you are today and we're glad to call you an alumna!

Original review: July 16, 2017

I have a question… Why do CTU disburse our loans and grants in increments??? I only got 200 dollars for my grants... but why. It seems as though they have found a way to cheat the student of their financial monies. No matter how you fill out the forms your disbursements will be what they want to give you. Which is very minimal most of the time. In my opinion this school is only in it for financial gain. Sad... but true.

Colorado Technical University response

Hi Conveeya – We understand that you’ve been in contact with our financial aid team since leaving your review. We hope that our effort to answer your questions has renewed your faith in our university and that you now feel CTU deserves a better rating. If this is the case, we encourage you to revise the review to reflect your current opinions. We’re committed to your success. Thank you!

Original review: July 6, 2017

I think going to this school was a major mistake. The teachers bring you up in front of the academic review for two individual papers I wrote. The teacher claim the papers were someone else and my papers went before an academic review board and they sided with teacher but their OVI said the papers were original. Then all at once I don't have anymore financial aid left and now I owe 3500. I should went here and the instructors are not professional. I don't like being call a cheat and given two "F" on two perfectly good papers. I'm leaving CTU. I'm withdrawing next week. Don't go here.

Original review: July 4, 2017

I obtained my bachelor's degree, with a great deal of frustration with the financial aid and student accounts offices. Many times they had screwed up my financial aid and were unwilling to figure it out. They said I owed amounts and after being explained why I do not owe those amounts they told me I would be dropped and at one time not be allowed to reenroll unless I signed a payment agreement. After I signed one, they increased the amount due twice without even discussing it with me. I called many times and argued the matter only to be basically told they were right and I was wrong and I had to pay without any further consideration.

I asked to speak to a supervisor in student accounts and even though it was really not their problem, they fixed it after months of being screwed up. I paid off the balance and my payment agreements still showed I owed money. They insisted I owed money. I again asked to speak with a supervisor and they conferences in someone else and they finally got my account to zero. Setting all that aside I decided to do continue on with my masters. I was doing well about 1/3 through with my masters program with a 4.0 GPA and then got into a class with an instructor that barely spoke English. He was from China.

I had no issues until he changed the due dates of my assignments with an announcement stating that all of our assignments that were due on Tuesday and Wednesday of the following week... this was on Friday, would be due Monday since we had the weekend to work on them. I emailed and told him that I do not have weekends and cannot get my assignments done any earlier than originally posted by the university. He responded and basically said I was lazy and waiting until the last minute. I explained that I work 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off and when I'm on I work 7 days a week, 12.5 hours a day and I spend time each night working on my upcoming assignments. He continued to argue and I turned to student affairs. They failed to respond at all.

So After 4 days I emailed the school and told them to drop me immediately. A couple days later the instructor emailed and said there was a misunderstanding and it was okay now if I turn in assignments as scheduled. He said the deadline was already past but he would be okay with them being late since he now knew I was going to withdraw and he wouldn't receive payment for my attendance. I told him I am withdrawing as I knew that I would be scrutinized with every assignment and watch my GPA plummet. I was not willing to put up with the lack of support from student affairs and the drama of this teacher any further. He had no right to judge me on my study habits or make the rude comments on me being lazy. I don't think working 90 hours a weeks while attending college would be consideration for a lazy person. Not to mention raising three daughters and caring for my wife and live in mother-in law.

In any case, a few months later, I was contacted by CTU student accounts telling me I owed them $800 for this course I was in for a week. A course that was never taught because of their instructor changing the curriculum due dates. Due dates I could not have possibly met with my schedule. Most instructors are very understanding but some of them are not. This one was not. After 5 years at CTU, with an associates and bachelor's degrees from CTU, I sure as hell don't deserve to be treated this way. I am considering going back to finish but will not do so unless they remove these bogus charges for a class I was not in.

CTU is only in it for the money, and as a business major I can appreciate that. However they need to learn from their own courses in finance and total quality management and start putting the customer, aka the student, first. I see many poor reviews and complaints about their school. They should start listening to their students and take the time to properly track and manage their finances. After all, they teach accounting and and very bad at it. They teach customer service and are terrible at it. They even require you to take an orientation and a university 101 course where they tell you to schedule your assignments around the course, which apparently this instructor didn't agree with. As we have the instructor, who barely speaks English, changing the due dates, and then telling me, the customer and student, that I'm lazy.

Before you enroll in CTU, consider another school. There are a lot of headaches and they are one of the most expensive schools and seriously have no understanding for your life and could care less. The individual instructors may show some consideration, as I have made some good friends with many of them. Some, not so much. Don't expect anything to go well with financial aid or student accounts. They cannot handle anything beyond basic input. If it goes outside of this, they will do nothing to help you. They do not tell you about the $150 graduation fee which gives you your actual degree. I was a little put off by that.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't enroll, I'm just saying you should expect crappy service outside the classroom and sometimes within and other institutions will probably be cheaper for the same level of education. I might also add that they offer experimental programs such as Intellipath that they unleash onto the students that is untested and was extremely crappy in the beginning. They have fixed many of the bugs, but at the cost of the students grades.

It wasn't about knowing the material, it was about knowing how to answer, in many cases, word for word typing of paragraphs. The only way to learn the answer was to guess and fail the first time around and getting the missed answers and achieving an improved score the 2nd or 3rd time through the questions. And then I should also tell you that CTU will occasionally raise the cost of tuition in the middle of your degree program and there is nothing you can do but either pay the higher costs or drop out.

Colorado Technical University response

Hi Mark – Sorry to hear that your CTU experience did not live up to your expectations. Our ombudsman has reached out via email to provide clarification around your concerns and work with you towards resolution. We hope that our effort to resolve your complaints will renew your faith in our university. Thank you!

Original review: June 26, 2017

I attended CTU-Online for 2+ years to obtain my Bachelors in Criminal Justice. I found many of the Criminal Justice classes to be very informative and allowed you to learn all aspects of the Criminal Justice system. I liked that many of the assignments had very structured standards but also allowed for you to choose your own topics to write about. For example, if we had to write about the legalities of Search and Seizure and the 4th Amendment, we were allowed to choose our own case laws and how it backs up our thoughts instead of being told which case-laws we had to learn about. This allows a more valuable approach because after many semesters you begin to learn many of the case-laws surrounding the different amendments.

I had my bump in the roads, and some professors had different standards in regards to the writing procedures than others, but in the end if you pay attention, do your assignments on time, and actually give 100% you’ll end up fine in the end. I also found the classes to be very helpful for the classes that were a bit tough. You can have Q&A's in there and you can learn a lot from the professors with real-world experience. I graduated Cum Laude, all while I attended this university while serving in the military, going through a police academy and in the end working full time as a Peace Officer. These courses have already helped me in the world of law enforcement and the understanding of the structure of the laws we enforce. Overall I thought this university was good and was better than the 2 previous colleges I had attended. I learned a lot throughout these courses and would recommend them to friends.

Colorado Technical University response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with CTU. We wish you all our best on your future endeavors.

Original review: June 10, 2017

CTU was an experience that gave me a better understanding about what my limitations and abilities in the work/school environment. Learning more about myself along with the necessary academics has allowed a growth in understanding that is priceless.

Original review: June 10, 2017

Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Management - I have enjoyed the time I spent here while getting my degree. I have learned a lot both from the faculty and my fellow students. The classes were well organized. The whole staff was very friendly. Thank you very much.

Original review: June 10, 2017

I was the first in my family to get a degree--and now I have my Doctorate in Management. The faculty, staff and mentors at CTU really worked hard to help me achieve my goals. Their expertise and insight was invaluable and without them I would not have finished. From the beginning they encouraged me to think about my dissertation topic and were there for me all the way. Fantastic experience! I can't say thank you enough. I would recommend CTU to everyone.

Original review: June 10, 2017

Accounting - The CTU online experience was the greatest! I feel so privileged to have attended such a fantastic University. This experience has given me the knowledge to make the best of the rest of my life! I would recommend this experience to anyone!

Original review: June 10, 2017

I was able to earn my Bachelors degree while I worked a full-time job and it paid off in the end! Now I work in the industry in which I studied. Each and every student's experience will be different based on the effort and time in which you dedicate to the program. Make the best of your time in each class and don't procrastinate!

Original review: June 10, 2017

At the age of 44 I would have never thought I could finish my Master's with a family and working a full-time job. I would like to share with other. With God and positive friend all things are possible. I really enjoyed the staff.

Original review: June 9, 2017

My experience was a great one. When I began, I was unsure how I would be able to fit in a full-time doctoral studies program with a full-time career which requires much travel outside of the country in addition to family responsibilities. However, the program is set up to keep you on track and I received extremely valuable advice from Dr. ** and my fellow cohort members. Staying ahead of deadlines was the key to success!

Original review: June 9, 2017

CTU has changed my life tremendously! Many many doors have opened for me since I finished my Accounting degree. It is a good school for the student that has more than school to worry about. The teachers were always helpful and willing to help you if you put in the time and effort. Thanks to those countless teachers I got to where I am.

Original review: June 9, 2017

My experience was challenging, frustrating, ongoing and relentless, and overall absolutely wonderful. I am grateful and humbled, I feel like I have achieved a dream of my entire family... I am the 1st in my family to receive this MBA Human Resources degree. I thank you so much CTU for all you have helped me accomplish.

Original review: June 9, 2017

This has been a wonderful experience attending CTU. Being employed full time with many personal obligations, the online education environment was perfect for me. Although stressful at times with the very accelerated pace, I was able to maintain my composure (most of the time) and graduate with Magna Cum Laude honors. I would recommend this college to anyone looking for an easy means to obtain education. The greatest thing for me was the Fast Track opportunity that helped me speed through some of my courses. Thanks CTU #IAMCTU

Original review: June 9, 2017

Taking the online courses has been so helpful and amazing. I am able to fulfill my mother, wife, and caretaker duties and still be able to be in school. All the instructors I have worked with are amazing.

Original review: June 9, 2017

International Business - This was a really good, challenging experience. As classes went on, they got a bit tougher which was great. The instructors were always helpful, even after hours. Career svcs. always helped when I had a question. And though I've had about 4 of them, my student aid/counselor was always there for me when I needed them.

Colorado Technical University Company Information