ConsumerAffairs Research Team
The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services.
Turning everyone into a coder, Codecademy teaches anyone how to code quickly and effectively. They have helped 24 million learners worldwide.
- Most major coding languages: The courses available cover modern coding languages to allow learners to build custom programs, websites and apps.
- Social education: Based on techniques pioneered by Facebook and Zynga, this platform uses social media strategies to build engagement.
- Free classes: All courses on Codecademy are available at no charge.
- Code Hour app: Download the app to learn basic coding on the go in one hour.
- Best for Professionals and stay-at-home moms.
Compare Online Course Websites
Codecademy Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Year Founded:
- New York
- United States