4.2/5 (14 ratings)

About Capella School of Nursing and Health Sciences

Capella School of Nursing and Health Sciences Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Capella School of Nursing and Health Sciences?

Original review: April 15, 2017

It has fast teaching, courses abased, a lot of graduates and good references everywhere, is trustworthy. They have a good way of teaching for all. I like that it consists of very good courses and highly trained service staff, great customer service and has a very good reputation. They are committed to you all the way. They have staff very prepared to teach me what I need in an effective way.

Original review: April 14, 2017

The enrollment process is fairly easy. All your courses and instructors are listed on your school page. Grades are also easily displayed. But after enrolling I found this wasn't course I would be interested in sticking with. Also, there are limited scholarship opportunities. Eventually these courses can become expensive. Another thing I dislike is there could be extra time to turn in assignments, additional help and more opportunities to improve your grades. But I like the fact that it can be exclusively taken online, that all essential courses needed to complete the desired program are available a tap away and that you get to go at your on pace.

Original review: April 13, 2017

Online nursing program gives you the same education as going to class everyday. It runs at my own pace suited for me. If I need to I can go over the information over and over again until I understand it unlike a classroom. You can do 12 hours or 4 hours, etc., what you need or can do for the day.

Original review: April 10, 2017

This school and the courses have been very helpful. I love being able to take the online classes... It’s the ease of working around my schedule and the availability of my teachers. Also when I need help they are right there to help in any way they can. They have gone above & beyond helping me. Some was a li’l difficult and others were much easier.

Capella School of Nursing and Health Sciences Company Information