4.33/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Capella School of Nursing and Health Sciences

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

12 Capella School of Nursing and Health Sciences Consumer Reviews

Original review: April 19, 2017

I liked the speed at which I could do my class on my own time and at my own pace. I feel as though I learn more. As long as the work got completed it was fine. If I had questions or issues it was a bit more of an issue getting my answers when needed. I did have a short wait to get them. But I did get a couple of people that were in my class that could assist with questions. That was nice… Made a few friends that way too. Plus, enrollment was easy, quick and simple. I think it would be easy for anyone to do what I did. Online platforms will help many people in the future where they don’t have to physically be at a college or campus because they have a job and family to care for.

Original review: April 10, 2017

This school and the courses have been very helpful. I love being able to take the online classes... It’s the ease of working around my schedule and the availability of my teachers. Also when I need help they are right there to help in any way they can. They have gone above & beyond helping me. Some was a li’l difficult and others were much easier.

Capella School of Nursing and Health Sciences Company Information