Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.33/5

Capella School of Nursing and Health Sciences Reviews

Original review: April 13, 2017

Online nursing program gives you the same education as going to class everyday. It runs at my own pace suited for me. If I need to I can go over the information over and over again until I understand it unlike a classroom. You can do 12 hours or 4 hours, etc., what you need or can do for the day.

Original review: April 10, 2017

This school and the courses have been very helpful. I love being able to take the online classes... It’s the ease of working around my schedule and the availability of my teachers. Also when I need help they are right there to help in any way they can. They have gone above & beyond helping me. Some was a li’l difficult and others were much easier.

Capella School of Nursing and Health Sciences Company Information