ConsumerAffairs Research Team
The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services.
Cambridge Coaching is a tutoring-only program, and is among the newest entrants in the GRE prep field, having launched in 2005.
- Subject matter experts: Instructors know their subjects extremely well, and can offer more than simple test taking tricks and tips.
- Multilingual: Prepare for the GRE in the language that is most comfortable for you with a tutor who really understands your challenges.
- Teachers, not instructors: Cambridge pays their tutors from company revenue and makes sure they excel as supportive teachers.
- Personalized structure: Tutors adjust their hours to fit your life, and only present you with the challenges that you need to reach a better score.
- More efficient schedules: Students typically take six to 10 practice exams over 50 to 100 hours of concentrated learning.
- Official materials: All study materials come directly from ETS, the company that administers the official GRE exam.
- Best for Busy professionals who need highly educated and personalized attention that is flexible.
Compare GRE Prep Course
Cambridge Coaching Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Cambridge Coaching
- Year Founded:
- 109 Museum Street #2
- Postal Code:
- United States