4.38/5
  • 1 star
Based on 8 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Sept. 28, 2016

8 Alexandria Technical & Community College Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

Because I took these classes I was able to get a promotion at my current job and a raise - the classes help me better do my job and be very productive. She really knew the job and had so much patients and even after hours she explained everything to where I could get the best understanding. The course selection was very good from any type of class you might need to gain credit for another class that will help you grow in the type of job field that you are in. Everything is very easy to understand and navigate. No matter what courses you need to take there is a lot of information online about your classes and contact information if you need assistance.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2016

The classes were very helpful. Worth every penny that you will spend. Easy to comprehend as well. I learned a lot in the short time that I was taking the courses. The instructor were well informed...very easy to work with. They actually want to help you get through the course. They want to get involved with your teaching. I had many options to choose from basic courses to advanced courses. The selection was vast and very hard choose from. But ultimately I was able to choose the classes I wanted to take. It was extremely easy to learn. The material that was being taught was very easy to grasp the concept of. It was all being taught well by the instructor which made it even easier to learn.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Sept. 26, 2016

Good classes, important, relevant, for everyone, nice courses, and easy to access. I would recommend it to anyone. Try to make the most effort you can to be prepared and be responsible with yourself. Good rates and good instructors. I made the most of it. It was easy simple and cool. I loved my time there. Well-prepared. Useful. You have a big variety of courses for anyone to get enrolled in and promote yourself in a better professional, as long as you keep up with the classes. Fast to get in and out. Always be prepared and always be ready for a test. Sometimes you get caught in work and don't put effort into it.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2016

I have gained great value in the classes I helped myself and friends take through your fields of study. We have been doing this for over two years and have gained a great amount of knowledge through your programs. The qualifications due are quite easy to gain in order to enroll into the classes. We have also recommended the studies to friends and family over the past two years. We have selected a couple different courses including business and education. We wanted to gain more knowledge in order to better run our business. The learning at this college has been quite easy over the internet for the past two years.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2016

It is rather costly but it is certainly worth it to learn some extra education and knowledge. It provides a good amount of courses for your major. It is relatively easy to qualify for these courses since they do not have that many prerequisites or requirements prior to the classes. It is rather both good and bad since many can become full once the openings can be full in minutes. There is a wide variety of the courses for my majors since it has the courses I needed for my programming major. It seems that there may be some courses that may be left out since it is a rather small university. It has a good amount of instructors that are willing to help you accomplish your goals. They are always available to help whether it's on the phone or by email.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Alexandria Technical & Community College?

Original review: Sept. 17, 2016

The classes were short and they were well worth the cost. I expected it to go well and it proved that it is a good college. I like the instructors and the classmates. The instructors knew what they were talking about. The classmates were helpful and well friendly. The instructors were well equipped to present the material. They help the students a lot. They made the course easy to understand without the student being lost.

I thought the online courses were very valuable to my learning. The course selection was very wide. A student could select a bundle of courses to match their specific need. The course offer everything from business to information systems. I think anybody who applied to this community college could get what they are looking for. The learning material was very efficient. I learn things that I did not know before about a particular subject. The subject would keep you engrossed and they are worth your while. I believe that I learned so much from this college. If I had the chance I would take the courses again.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2016

My classes were convenient and helped me move ahead in my career as I work to pursue my goals for myself and my family. I appreciate their online program and it has benefited me. The instructors for my classes were well qualified and encouraged participation and student involvement as we worked toward our career goals. I like that all of my instructors were highly knowledgeable and welcoming. My courses were involved in early childhood development and early education which have helped me to further understand the children and students and families I am involved with on a daily basis. My education has been really valuable. Learning was highly convenient and simple with this college because of the online involvement and I was able to pursue my academic goals on my own schedule and that of my family.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2016

Very good value. It was affordable. I don't know what else to say other than it was cheap. I could afford it. It was nice to find a place I could actually attend. My instructor was great. He taught in a way that made it easy to learn. I had a great experience with him. They had the most popular courses available. If you want to do something a little more specialized then you may want to look somewhere else. Very easy to learn which was helped by the fact that the instructor was great. It was just a good overall experience.

Alexandria Technical & Community College Company Information