Consumer Complaints and Reviews
Last year 21 Aug 2012, we confirmed our cancellation with Soraya ** and emailed the cancellation to 4 other people in Volusion (email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org): it was on 2012.08.21 at 7:58 for user name ** (Customer ID# **). However Volusion has still debited monthly charges from our credit card every month till now, 2013.06.01. We have spoken to their account/ billing department but the manager Reba **, refuses to refund us money back (USD190). This is absolutely unprofessional after customer service regarding cancellation. Please assist us how we can get the refund from Volusion.
ConsumerAffairs Research Team
The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services.
Volusion prides itself on helping businesses grow and succeed. It offers employees the ability to participate in a nonprofit foundation as well as offering e-commerce services for business owners.
- User-friendly web design tools: Users who don’t have web design knowledge can quickly set up their stores.
- Versatile design: Volusion offers over 80 templates, allowing users to customize their websites however they wish.
- Tracks and reports on abandoned carts: Volusion is one of the few e-commerce packages to offer reports on abandoned carts, which lets users know about visitors who start the purchase process but don’t complete it.
- Bandwidth: Larger businesses may have a little trouble getting products posted and orders processed because of bandwidth limitations.
- Full functionality: Users may need to pay for a higher-level plan to access some of the features they need.
- Best for Small businesses, mail order businesses, brick and click businesses
Compare eCommerce Software
Volusion Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Ticker Symbol:
- United States