Consumer Complaints and Reviews
Shopify is a bad company. They say they refunded a customer and you find out it was a lie so the customer is mad at you. Shopify lies and tries to steal money from their customers. I have called so many times to see when they refunded my customer and they say "I don't know I can have someone call you back to let you know." It's been over a week and no call back. Stay away from this company. They should be shut down for good.
ConsumerAffairs Research Team
The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services.
Shopify is one of the best-known e-commerce software packages. It was founded in 2006 by three entrepreneurs who were frustrated by the lack of easy-to-use e-commerce software at the time.
- Simple interface: Shopify uses a drag-and-drop web design interface that allows users to create their store without having to know any programming code.
- Integrates POS system with interface: During installation, users can connect their point-of-sale system with Shopify, making it easy to collect money from customers.
- Offers a large number of add-ons: Shopify can integrate with a large number of third-party applications, allowing business owners to do more from one central database.
- Changes: When users make changes to their web design, the changes are displayed in a different window. Users who aren’t as familiar with computers may be confused.
- Third parties: Many functions are outsourced to third-party apps, so users may pay more for add-ons.
- Best for Mail order businesses, brick and click businesses, multichannel retailers
Compare eCommerce Software
Shopify Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Year Founded:
- 126 York Street, Suite 200