out of business
 4.6/5 (318 ratings)

About Vapor4Life

Since Vapor4Life first opened its doors in 2008, this online e-cigarette company has been featured by Forbes, WGN News, Business Insider, and Crain’s Chicago Business.

Vapor4Life Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vapor4Life?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vapor4Life?

Original review: Dec. 24, 2020

Finally found an amazing website to get all my vaping supplies! Great prices and so much variety and great product choices. Also the customer service is amazing. They are knowledgeable in their products and were able to answer any question I had and give suggestions which helped me out a lot. Shipping is fast too. I've never been disappointed buying from here and I've recommended to several friends. I'll never shop anywhere else!! Overall a great company!!

Original review: Dec. 24, 2020

I’ve been ordering from Vapor4Life for just about 10 years and the products and people have always been awesome! I’ve sat in their office and have gone over the research they’ve done on their products and I can purchase with confidence!

Original review: Dec. 10, 2020

I always order from Vapor4Life, and my vapes are always AMAZING!!! I use disposables, so I get what I pay for, but there have been times I've received the wrong vapes in the past, and a simple phone call to customer service and they send me the right ones asap! It's always been helpful and appreciated. Love their products and customer service!!!

Original review: Nov. 22, 2020

The customer service is great easy to get ahold of. That's why I switched to them. I find the batteries for e cig don't last very long, I have 2 that have already stopped charging. With the pre filled cartridges some of them are either not filled or just don't work, usually there is at least 1 per box but usually 2 that I can't use.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2020

Vapor4Life site is easily navigated & search bar very ready to use with corrective wording pop ups to help with your search, suggestive selection choices popup to help you decide on a brand or flavor of juice. Checkout is fast & easy & now new shipping options to choose from to get your shipment faster.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2020

Vapor4Life had my packaged shipped immediately and I received my disposable vapes 2 days earlier than the estimated shipping date. I received clean, untampered products in the original manufacturing packages. You guys are Pros!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

My favorite vapes are the Sea vapes from Vapor 4 Life. However, my last order I received contained two vapes that were completely empty straight out of the package. I didn’t even get one pull out of either one! On top of that, it was my favorite flavor Lush Ice!!

Original review: Oct. 13, 2020

I recently started using Vapor4Life and they took an extra step on my first order to ensure it was a valid transaction. Some might have found it burdensome but due to a couple of factors I could see how it was flagged as suspicious. They verified my identity and processed the order quickly. Information on their website is easy to find and the ordering process is easy. Customer Service is easy to reach and you actually talk to a human based in the US. I will continue to use Vapor4Life.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2020

Figuring out what vape sites are real isn't fun, not only is this site real but they use USPS so my packages are placed in my mailbox rather than left on the ground somewhere around the entrance. I just placed my third order, I live 1000 miles from this store but as of now I'm leaning towards continuing to use this site rather than the site of a store that's just down the street from me as my second order from there has been processing for a week.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2020

For my first order, I ordered two different flavors of the Posh XL disposable vapors. I absolutely love them and just ordered two more. The first time I ordered I was leery of the id verification and how long it would take to receive my product but I was almost instantly approved and my products arrived fast. There was also a free gift in the bag. Will continue to be a loyal customer.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2020

I had an issue with an order I received. Daniel was incredibly helpful and patient with my questions and with me. He is professional, personable and great at what he does. Should you ever have a problem with an order, ask for Daniel. He will make things right for you. He is a wonderful asset to your team.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2020

Excellent service and products with great pricing. The Vapor4life ejuice is a great buy with lots of flavor options and best of all, lots of nicotine levels. I use a lower level (1.1) which is hard to find in other brands. And, the bottle it comes in is easy to use to fill pods.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2020

The only place in my city that sells Posh Plus XL is far from where I live & charges $20 per unit. When I saw Vapor4Life online I was excited to be able to get Posh Plus XL for only $14.99. I ordered & received the units promptly. Amazing service, five stars!!!!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2020

Been a customer for years. Very good products and pricing. Shipping is always prompt. Only once was a product unavailable in the strength I wanted. Ordered several different flavors as a substitute for trial. They were okay but I still prefer my old standards as long as they are available. I appreciate your professionalism in supplying your customers with your products and recommend you to all. Thanks again!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

I have never written a review on a company before but needed to point out that Vapor4Life has the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE around! They are so easy to work with and very accommodating and helpful if you call with questions. Dan goes above and beyond if there are ever any issues. They are so helpful and will have me as a customer forever (or until I quit vaping)! I have definitely recommended them to others and will continue to do so.

Original review: July 26, 2020

Vapor4Life has been the key ingredient to becoming a nonsmoker. I take **; chew nicotine gum; and use behavioral methods I learned in the American Lung Association's Freedom from Smoking program, which I have taken twice. But it wasn't until I started vaping that I was able to quit altogether. I tried other vaping devices, e.g., Juul, SMOK, but they are either too expensive (Juul) or lack coherent instructions (SMOK, made in China and written in poorly translated English). Vapor4Life provides extensive information about vaping on their website, with explanations of the "lingo" common to the vaping industry. Online ordering is easy, with several options available; they frequently offer good discounts on select products (subscribe to their newsletter/email list); and customer service is excellent.

Original review: July 14, 2020

I would like it to be known that I send these people about $40/week for my normal order. I also always pay the extra $8 for expedited shipping, and my order always, always takes at least one week. However, I am now truly shocked by the complete lack of care for their customers. I ordered 0.5 DNA coils and was delivered 1.0 Q-Pro Coils. I called the customer service line to explain the situation. I was told that I ordered the Q-Pro Coils by my mistake. I assured them I had never even heard of "Q-Pro" and that I order the same coils every time. I was told again that I ordered the Q-Pro Coils by my mistake. I said, "So, you're telling me I'm crazy?" and the man cleared his throat. He refused to replace the coils, but he did say I could PAY to have the item returned to them if I wanted a refund. If you use this website when there are so many better options, you are a complete and total fool.

Original review: July 2, 2020

I've been using V4L since before the Juul pod ban. I now get disposable vapes from them and they've always arrived in a timely manner. Once I had a Cali Bar show up that had a dead battery when I opened it up (still sealed) and as soon as I contacted them I got an email back stating they'd send a replacement. It arrived a few days later, no hassle! I like getting the emails with their sales and discounts, and it also encourages me to try new things. 10/10 would recommend!

Original review: June 25, 2020

I just really like this company. Their products are superior, the customer service is superior, they’re just a great all-around company! Especially early on in this pandemic, the smoke shop I frequented, closed, and panicking, I came to the Internet for help and came across this company called Vapor4Life. They had the ecigs that I normally bought and introduced me to the Posh Plus ecigs that I’m now hooked on! They are Great! Thank You Vapor4life Company & All the Folks who work so hard to help us to Keep On Vaping!!??

Original review: June 25, 2020

I've been ordering a lot from this company.. Always fast shipping and easy to talk to customer service if ever I have any problem regarding my order.. They always have stocks for my favorite disposable vapes too.

Original review: June 22, 2020

I typically purchase new eJuice flavors based on Vapor4life reviews. So far they have not steered my wrong! My favorite flavors are Peanut Butter Cup and Turtle. I am excited to try the Waffle and Banana next! Upload 'Honey' for added discount coupons! Vapor4Life also has a customer service team that is also a 5-Star!!

Original review: June 18, 2020

I place an order every month. I have never had a problem receiving my order. I am unable to use the PG juice, and this is the best VG juice I have found, and trust me I have searched and sampled!! Thank you Vapor4Life!!

Original review: June 13, 2020

I've been using Vapor4life a few months now, and after being ripped off by several online vape shops before I was very skeptical. I was able to find the product I want easily and buy it at an amazing price. The age verification was quick and my products were shipped and delivered within 5 days. I was so happy to find this site.

When I switched from disposables to a refillable pod everything was priced great and easy to learn how to use since I'm relatively new to vaping. I've bought 2 different devices, parts and ejuice and the quality is great. Also when I had a question about a product or asked recommendations I had a response within hours. The staff is incredibly knowledgeable, friendly and speedy with help. Even if I found a product much cheaper at a random shop I would buy with vapor4life because i know it's the best quality, and service out there I've seen so far and reliable! They definitely have a customer for life with me and I highly recommend them to everyone I talk to looking for a reliable vape shop!

Original review: June 12, 2020

Satisfied with products, but have yet to get an order that all of the pens work. Last time only 5 of the 7 worked. There is no value in ordering online with shipping, if the numbers don't add up to a savings.

Original review: May 29, 2020

I was a loyal customer to another site for a while, but they never restocked fast enough. A friend recommended this site and I love it. It always has the products I need, at a great deal, and they never sell out on the stuff I need. I won't shop anywhere else.

Original review: May 20, 2020

Excellent products! The Zeus vape that I bought is fantastic; since I started using it three months ago, I haven’t touched a regular cigarette. This is actually the first time I’ve written a product review; I felt compelled to because of how great their products are. Very grateful to Vapor4Life for helping me quit cigarettes!

Original review: May 17, 2020

I love these products, as I was able to quit smoking by decreasing the percent of nicotine down to zero. This method was so easy and the products are totally affordable. Customer service is superb. I love this company.

Original review: May 15, 2020

I love ordering from Vapor 4 Life. My order is always exactly right and the shipping is on time. I have been ordering from this company for awhile and everything has been perfect!!! Thank you so much!!

Original review: May 13, 2020

Received the first order of disposable Zaero vapes before the delivery est date and they are awesome. I just placed an order for 15 more. We are in upstate NY, need to stock up before the ban comes and the companies jump through the hoops to continue to supply safe smoking alternatives! Thank you.

Original review: May 12, 2020

I have ordered from Vapor4life a few times now and each time was easy and stress free! They offer a wide variety of products sure to please every kind of customer. I've ordered many products from disposables to juice and every product has been accurate and satisfying. I will never go anywhere else for my vape products!

Vapor4Life Company Information