out of business
 4.6/5 (318 ratings)

About Vapor4Life

Since Vapor4Life first opened its doors in 2008, this online e-cigarette company has been featured by Forbes, WGN News, Business Insider, and Crain’s Chicago Business.

Vapor4Life Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vapor4Life?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vapor4Life?

Original review: March 12, 2021

Your website claims to give you free shipping on orders over 50$. My order was 90$ yet I could not get free shipping after I applied 15% off coupon! Seems to me that free shipping after 50$ should apply regardless! Either that or you need to not advertise free over 50$. It's deceiving

Original review: March 2, 2021

Long-time customer, and the hitch might well have been on my end--the browser I was using went through a recent update. But the order went through, and all is well. Vapor4Life is a great company, selling a reliable product line that I credit for the improvement in my health, so it was worth a couple extra minutes to get the order through!

Get buying tips about E-Cigarettes delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2021

Great products. Been using them for years - This is the only thing that helped me kick a 45 year cigarette habit! Pissed off that the government has to get involved because stupid kids are abusing things as usual.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

Hello, as a long time customer I would like to thank your store for supplying these vape products, they have helped me transition from cigarettes to only vaping. I have extremely saddened by the vape mail ban and wish there was another way around this set of circumstances. I hope that in the future that I will be able to continue to purchase these products that I have no doubt that I owe my life to. Please continue to do good in this world. If the ban is lifted I will no doubt be returning as a customer. P.S. Smilin special menthol is the bomb!

Regards,

Taylor

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

As you can see I am a long time customer. But I really like the Vapor Titan, but they don't last long as they use to. They get clogged. I have to keep ordering. I can't afford this. After this order I'm going to have to find another company. :(

** 2/19/21 dona ** $30.93
    ** 2/10/21 dona ** $16.84
    ** 2/9/21 dona ** $16.93
    ** 2/1/21 dona ** $19.83
    ** 1/17/21 dona ** $15.13

** 1/3/21 dona ** $31.94

Original review: Jan. 20, 2021

I’ve been a happy customer of Vapor4Life for nearly 10 years. I’d been smoking half a pack of cigarettes a day for years by the time I tried ecigs. Within 3 days of getting ecigs as a Christmas present, I stopped smoking combustibles entirely. Yes, it’s not as good as completely not smoking, but I’m a big believer in harm reduction. Vapor4Life understands that, so they make sure to note the dangers. They strike me as a very responsible company, enforcing age limits, etc, so they can keep selling delicious fruit flavors to adults. All my favorite flavors are fruits, in fact.

Finally, their customer service has always been top notch. They actually respond to things you write in the comments field on the order page! I’ve never had a problem if I needed to return something, though do read the return policy - it’s gotten stricter over the years as the company has grown. Still, they ship your order same day, have awesome sales and discounts, and there’s a vast selection of products. What’s not to love?

Original review: Jan. 19, 2021

Vapor4life has the best menthol ejuice selection. Closest thing I've found to Menthol Crush, Marlb Menthol, etc. Their Vapor Titan pens are just like smoking a cigarette, easy to fill w no mess. I highly recommend to ANYONE who vapes, especially those just transitioning from cigs.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2021

I have been looking for a vapor that is nice without a awful after taste. I have been enjoying the flavor, and this has been my go to site. Now I have one thing not real happy with. I order a ecig starter kit, haven't been able to enjoy that, the battery doesn't seem to hold a charge but for a few minutes. I don't blame the company. Batteries are unforeseen things that you can't determine if one is good or bad until you get it. All in all a pleased customer.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

These brand is the best I have tried so far. If possible do you Sponsor anyone to sell any of your vapes. I work with a lot of people that vape and fail to find any good ones that actually last cause I would be interested being that person that makes you more money not that you need help. Thanks. Paul **.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2020

Vapor4life carries the very best tobacco flavored juice around. Shipping is good and customer service is good. All I have to do if I have a question is call the company and they immediately address my questions. Wouldn’t buy vape juice any other place.

Vapor4Life author review by Benji Waters

Vapor4Life was started in 2008 by a long-term smoker who wanted to replicate the experience of traditional cigarettes. The company now offers a wide variety of starter kits, mod units, e-juice, batteries and other accessories.

• Informational resources: Those new to vaping or considering switching to e-cigarettes will appreciate the informational resources on Vapor4Life’s website. The site includes an introductory guide to vaping that answers common questions and a blog with articles about new vaping products and trends.

• Starter kits: Vapor4Life has several starter kits to help current smokers transition from traditional cigarettes to e-cigarettes. The website offers kits for light, medium and heavy smokers.

• Guarantee: Vapor4Life offers a 100 percent money-back guarantee on all their starter kits for new customers. If traditional smokers don’t like vaping, they can return the kit for a full refund. The company even pays return shipping.

• Shipping speed: All orders received before 4 p.m. Central Standard Time on weekdays will ship the same day. The shipping speed means many customers receive their orders within a few days even if they do not pay for expedited shipping.

• Customer service: Vapor4Life prides itself on offering exceptional customer service. Customers can contact the company by phone, email or Facebook message and, in most cases, a company representative will reply within minutes.

by Benji Waters E-cigarettes Advisor

Benji Waters has been working in the electronic cigarette industry for over 3 years. He is a well known blogger on What E Cigarette? and Electronic Cigarette UK and regularly consults with suppliers and manufacturers on current products and future technology.

Vapor4Life Company Information