4.38/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since Vapor4Life first opened its doors in 2008, this online e-cigarette company has been featured by Forbes, WGN News, Business Insider, and Crain’s Chicago Business.

As one of the most established vape companies in the business, the Chicago-based Vapor4Life has built a global customer base with its out-of-the-box thinking, swift product shipping and dedicated customer service. Some notable Vapor4Life reviews include praise from leading industry experts Gizmodo, Spinfuel and Grimm Green. The family-owned company was founded by Steve Milin, a former smoker who kicked a 40-year habit after he started vaping e-cigarettes, and his wife, Melanie, a former nurse. Since then, Vapor4Life has been instrumental in helping customers transition from traditional smoking to vaping with electronic cigarettes, e-cigars and other vape products.

In recent years, Vapor4Life has expanded to become a vape superstore that offers other top-brand e-juices, herbal vaporizers and mods. Here is a sampling of recent Vapor4Life reviews that illustrate why this e-cig retailer has stayed at the top of the game,

“There [is] no other device like this on the market” --Info Electronic Cigarette

“I have never been more satisfied in a vape experience by a stick battery than I have been by the Vapor Zeus.” --E-cigarette advocate and personality Phil Busardo

Contact Vapor4Life’s friendly customer support team today to learn more about their vape products.

View More View More

197 Vapor4Life Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

I order the same thing on a regular basis, hate that I need to wait around for certain discounts to order. For example today I know I can order 5 peppermint 30ml juices for 53 bucks about shipped. Because the ship65 is no longer active I need to hunt around my email for the same or similar discount code, which I couldnt find today so I'm not placing my order and going to wait around until a similar offer is available. My suggestion is to stop making it hard for regular customers to place their order and make them hunt for discount codes. My two cents. Have a discount code available for them to use regularly. Love your product otherwise.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the input! We will send this information to the email marketing team in order to make sure that your voice is heard. Happy to hear that you enjoy our Peppermint e Juice.

Get expert buying tips about E-Cigarettes delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I have been ordering vapor supplies for several years now and Vapor 4 Life has the best products! Also, whenever I have a problem it’s fixed immediately. I can’t imagine being without Vapor 4 Life! Hugs to all!

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great review!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I have been a customer of your website for over 5 years and have never been disappointed with your product or service. I will be a customer for life because you sell a great product at an awesome price! I appreciate all the times you guys have called me for order accuracy or to notify me that my order accidentally went through twice. Thank you for being a great retailer!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

Great service. Have probably ordered from your company for the last 8 years. Love your product and customer service. Your batteries are long lasting, and I love mixing my own flavors from your vast assortment.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I have gone through several Vapor Zeus batteries. V4L replaced 2 of them (in a timely manner) but when the third one failed me, I went back to the Vapor Titan. All of the Vapor Zeus batteries suddenly stopped working within a month of receiving them. I wished the Zeus worked longer...I really like them but disappointed that they just stopped working. I have never had this problem with the Vapor Titans.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the input about malfunctioning batteries. We are shipping two new Zeus batteries out to you today!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vapor4Life?

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

Stopped smoking in July of 2010 due to V4L - the Zeus is the best - loyal customer since and will be for the foreseeable future. Every now and then I get a smile-o-mizer that won't vape, but it is so rare that I don't care that much. Keep up the great work guys... should be filling another order next month :)

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great review on the Vapor Zeus eCig! We are happy to hear that it has helped you.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

I received a broken vape upon arrival. I have called and emailed Vapor4Life several times to report the issue. But no one returns my calls or answers my emails. This company does not value their customers!! Very dissatisfied and disappointed!! Will never order products from this company because of their poor customer service!! I order mostly online and have never run into a company that doesn't value their customers. Don't use this company!!!

Vapor4Life response

I am sorry to hear that you have not gotten a response in a timely manner. Our office was closed early this past Friday due to a winter storm. You will be getting a call from a representative shortly.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

I've been using your products for almost 10 years. I've changed the specific products I've used over the years but have had great customer service on all of the issues I've had. (which has been very few) A few battery issues here and there but your company has always been very prompt with correcting the issues. I will continue to use V4L.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

I quit smoking eight years ago and came across Vapor4Life through one of their customers. Thus far, I've been having great experience ordering from them. I do it online, which is extremely simple. Their website has come a long way in the last few years. I can see the history of my orders which I like. Then when I’ve had issues, they have resolved them quickly. They have great customer service and have been good about shipping too. I’m also on the mailing list and I check my emails when I’m ready to purchase more then wait and see if I can get around the 30 or 35 percent discount. People can’t try the flavors before you buy them. Even so, they have the sample packs. I’m set on the Wowboy though that I use at 1.8 nicotine level. However, I just wish the batteries lasted longer as I spent hundreds of dollars on those batteries. Nevertheless, I enjoyed purchasing from them over the years and there hasn’t been a problem.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the kind eCig review. We pride ourselves on our customer service and quick shipping so we are happy to hear that you've had a great experience.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

Just want to say that I have not had a cigarette in 5 years. I started vaping and never went back. My nicotine intake is much lower than the cigarettes and I could not be happier with quitting smoking. Everyone at the store is extremely friendly and helpful and the products have been great. Keep it up!

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great review. We are so happy to hear that we have helped you make the switch to a cleaner choice.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

The coffee e-juice is fantastic. Have not been able to find equal or better anywhere else. What fuel problems I've had have been taken care of very quickly with no questions. Would recommend to anyone.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

Thanks to Vapor 4 Life I have not had a cigarette in almost 2 years. I have cut my nicotine from 1.8 to .04. After smoking cigarettes for over 50 years and trying many different quit smoking programs, vaping was the ticket for me. Getting rid of the tar from the cigarettes has increased my breathing and reduced that god awful cough. Also cut my $$ expenses to less than 1/2 of what cigarettes cost me. I now smoke in the house, no stink, no burn holes, no matches, no butts. I use only the Zeus batteries and cigar size smilomizers because one fill will make it about 8 hours or better for me, (mocha coffee) is my favorite flavor. Note: This is my honest, and true opinion. Thanks again.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

Vapor 4 Life has been a excellent shopping experience. I have not had any issues with the product and or shipping. The products always come in a timely manner and everything is explained very well. This is definitely a business that I would recommend to others to purchase from.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great review!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I've had a great experience with you since day one. Quality of products, customer service, website shopping and ordering - everything. On the rare occasions that there has been an issue with anything, it's always been handled to my complete satisfaction with courteous professionalism.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great review. We are happy to hear that you have had such a great experience.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I know a person who was using Vapor4Life and he referred me to them, and I started using their products. I’ve purchased an e-cigarette and e-cigarette fluid. I do menthol and I am at level 3.6 milligrams nicotine. I purchase online and it’s an easy process. I just go into the website and pick what I want. They also send out monthly coupons with usually 25 and sometimes 50% off. Their cost is actually really low compared to other stuff out there. However, shipping is a little high at $7 ‘cause of where they’re at and I live probably 50 minutes away from them. Still, Vapor4Life has very good products. I was a smoker for a better part of 15 years and the e-cigarette got me off smoking actual cigarette. Eventually, I wanna wean myself off the e-cigarette but it’s helped me tremendously. Vapor4Life is a very good company.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the tremendous review. We are so happy to hear that we have helped you out!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I’ve been doing a lot of business with Vapor4Life and I like the company. I’m 73 years old. I smoked at least two packs a day for 52 years and came down with COPD. I tried to quit smoking but I couldn’t do it. Before these little atomizer things, I was using blu and my COPD never got any worse using the vapor, but blu got too expensive. So, I found out about these refillable things and Vapor4Life had a good selection plus the prices were pretty good. Although they gotta charge me tax since they are located in Illinois, I’m not worried about it.

I started off with a 2.4 and I’ve gone down trying to totally quit and going down to the zero level. However, after three days, I started getting nicotine withdrawal really bad. I still tried to go through it and right now, I’m using the .04. I bought them online which was extremely easy and the shipping was awesome. Sometimes, I got them in two days and even a day. I wait for their sales. So, I get a good deal and sometimes, free shipping. The quality was excellent and the cost was worth it.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great feedback! We are happy to hear that you are lowering your nicotine levels and on the path to zero nicotine use.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2018

I've ordered 2 Vapor4Life vapor Zeus' 808 thread and neither of them will hold a charge. It's rather frustrating especially because I quit smoking cigarettes completely and this was what helped me do it.

Vapor4Life response

We are sorry to hear about the battery malfunction. A customer service representative will reach out to you immediately.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2018

Vapor4Life has been fantastic! I am an active duty airman overseas in Japan and they always hook me up with something extra. Thank you for the support and this is the only place I shop to get my vape supplies. Thanks again!

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great Vapor4Life eCig review. We appreciate everything that you do to serve our country.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

Vape Juice Traditional Tobacco Flavor Order - Order process is easy and quick. Vape products arrived on time and in proper condition. Good price point for a good, consistent e-juice product. Thanks again!

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

I have been a customer of Vapor4Life for a few years. I have remained a solid customer due to the outstanding customer service and quality of product. The WOW RY4 has been my favorite choice of the many variety of liquids available for purchase. I have always been provided great customer service from day one until present, delivery of product has always been punctual and the product is made from perfection creating a product of superb quality and flavor. I also enjoy the promotional discounts they provide on a daily basis. I do and would highly recommend Vapor4Lfie to any and all Vape smokers.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I recently discovered Vapor4Life when the place that I was previously buying from suddenly went out of business. I contacted customer service a couple different times to ask questions and to find a replacement product. I was thrilled to find similiar products that were compatible with the batteries I already owned and the customer service people were so patient and helpful to me in selecting a flavor I would like. Not only do I like the products, but I am also happy with how quickly my purchases arrive. I had a much longer wait time with the previous company I bought from. I am happy to be 5 yrs. tobacco free now thanks to these vape products. I would recommend for sure!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I just wanted you to know that I think your customer service agents are the best! I have called many time with questions regarding the smileomizers and I have always had my issues dealt with and fixed by the time the phone call is over, I'm a happy vaper. I can tell you that Paul, even though he might not know it, is my friend. His willingness to help and answer any questions and/or replace any smileomizers when they are bad. Keeps me coming back to Vapor4Life. I love my Zeus(s) and the e liquids are very tasty. Thank you for allowing me to tell you about my experience.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I have not been offered compensated for this review, I am writing it as a private purchaser having used several sellers of these products with the aim of assisting others who are in the process of establishing a relationship with a 'go to' supplier who is reliable, efficient and trustworthy. I have placed a number of orders with Vapor4Life, without exception I have received the products ordered promptly and in good condition. The process of ordering is very easy with the 're-order' facility, the transactions are prompt, convenient with order confirmation received via email instantly. Vapor4Life has a large range of products and take on board comments/requests when placing orders. Vapor4Life are an extremely well organised online seller who can be trusted, I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a supplier of these products and in particular, if you are looking for a seller to use on a regular basis.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I love the wide choice of flavors. I've ordered several times. The order ships the same day or the following day depending on what time I place my order. All of my orders have arrived correctly and timely. This is the best vapor company by far in quality, variety and delivery. I've tried several flavors and some I like more than others. Overall a great value for your money. I recommend them to anyone that wants to quit smoking regular cigarettes.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great review! We try to keep a wide variety of the best e-Juice flavors on the market at all times for our customers.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

Quality eliquid and fast shipping. I like the tobacco Ultimo e-liquids. I wish it was cheaper, but nonetheless this site has it and ships very fast. I have been getting from them for a while now. Never a problem.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great feedback on our tobacco eLiquids!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I have been shopping at Vapor4Life for quite a few years now. I've purchased a huge array of e-cigs, vape mods, tanks, e-juice and more. They always respond to my questions fast and ship my orders quickly. Products are always packaged well and delivered in pristine condition. If you have a problem, they help. It's that simple. 10/10 Stars for a truly fantastic company - Highly recommended to everyone!

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that you like our eCig, vape mod, tank and e Juice selection.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I love this company! Have been using their products for seven-plus years now. The website is easy to use, and my orders always arrive on time. The very few times I've had a problem -- maybe twice in all these years -- customer service has been responsive and friendly. I always recommend Vapor4Life, not just to friends but to everybody I meet.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I have only used V4L for my vaping needs. I am always treated very well, and the staff always ensures that I get the best available offers, without my having to contemplate offers on my end. Phone service is always courteous.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great review on our customer service vape experts!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

I needed to quit real cigarettes. I needed something that wasn't quite as drastic and I liked the nicotine level that I used with Vapor4Life. I purchased the Outlaw Blend online and that process is easy. I just add it to the cart and go to checkout then I'm done. Then the order usually takes two days to get to my home. Vapor4Life's flavor selection and quality are good.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

The company that I used to buy from went out of business. So I was looking for another supplier company. Now, I get the e-liquid from Vapor4Life and I do a mix of nicotine levels. I have 11, 18 and a little bit of 24, and I mix them together. Their flavor selection is also good. I haven't tried that many but I like the ones I've tried. I get the traditional tobacco and the vanilla. Purchasing online is easy and in a couple of days, the order would be at my home. It's quick.

Vapor4Life expert review by Benji Waters

Vapor4Life was started in 2008 by a long-term smoker who wanted to replicate the experience of traditional cigarettes. The company now offers a wide variety of starter kits, mod units, e-juice, batteries and other accessories.

• Informational resources: Those new to vaping or considering switching to e-cigarettes will appreciate the informational resources on Vapor4Life’s website. The site includes an introductory guide to vaping that answers common questions and a blog with articles about new vaping products and trends.

• Starter kits: Vapor4Life has several starter kits to help current smokers transition from traditional cigarettes to e-cigarettes. The website offers kits for light, medium and heavy smokers.

• Guarantee: Vapor4Life offers a 100 percent money-back guarantee on all their starter kits for new customers. If traditional smokers don’t like vaping, they can return the kit for a full refund. The company even pays return shipping.

• Shipping speed: All orders received before 4 p.m. Central Standard Time on weekdays will ship the same day. The shipping speed means many customers receive their orders within a few days even if they do not pay for expedited shipping.

• Customer service: Vapor4Life prides itself on offering exceptional customer service. Customers can contact the company by phone, email or Facebook message and, in most cases, a company representative will reply within minutes.

• Best for: light smokers, long-term smokers, relapsing smokers and those new to vaping.

Profile picture of Benji Waters
Benji Waters E-cigarettes Contributing Editor

Benji Waters has been working in the electronic cigarette industry for over 3 years. He is a well known blogger on What E Cigarette? and Electronic Cigarette UK and regularly consults with suppliers and manufacturers on current products and future technology.

Vapor4Life Company Information

www.vapor4life.com
Your special offer awaits

Looking to save time and money? Join our community today! Community members receive important consumer news alerts and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands they love. Ready to join?

Sign up now with your email address!

Join our community to recieve important consumer news and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands you love.