toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the incredible review! We are so happy to hear how our products have changed your life for the better.

Original review: June 7, 2017

Customer since 2012 - I love Vapor4Life products and customer service. I've only required using the customer service twice but both times they were knowledgeable and took immediate care to help and fix my problem. I smoked for forty-two (42) years and loved it. My oxygen level and heart however did not. Upon having a stint implanted I was told no more smoking if I planned on living to see my great grandchildren. I had students using Vapor4Life products and they let me try it. They also showed me how to order when the "Wheel" sales were being offered.

Well, I'm still vaping and my oxygen level went from thirty-six (36) to ninety-eight (98) within eight (8) months and has remained at that level. I no longer cough or hack, my home smells great and I feel better than when I was thirty (30). Vapor4Life no longer has the "wheel" sales but they do continue to offer a new way of life for Ex-Smokers. I cannot say enough good things about the products they offer and the service they provide.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for your great review! We are happy to hear that our customer support staff has been nice and professional.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2017

I've been with V4L for several years, in fact I have been a nonsmoker for as many years. Today I am nicotine free. When I've had problem products, the rep has always been very helpful, very nice and professional (I especially like to talk to Gabe when having a problem). The few problems I've had in the time I've been with V4L have always been resolved. I have been treated very good every time. That is why I only deal with V4L.

Vapor4Life is an exceptional company with many years in the vape industry. I have been a customer for many years. They have gradually added new products over the years. Whatever you are looking for you can find it all in one place at their site. They listen to customer feedback and carry all the name-brand e-fluids and always have some kind of sales going on. Their shipping is also very fast. I was able to quit smoking through Vapor4Life. I highly recommend them. Thank you Vapor4Life!

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the kind review! Happy to hear that your life has improved so much because of vaping.

Original review: July 18, 2017

V4L has the absolute best vape products. Their customer service is outstanding! I've been a loyal customer for 3-1/2 years & haven't had a cigarette in 3 years. My life has improved dramatically-especially now that I've a grandbaby! I recommend V4L to everyone within earshot.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the great review on our eJuice flavors! We will be reaching out to you shortly regarding Joyetech and Kanger products.

Original review: June 14, 2017

I've been with Vapor4Life since the beginning in 2009. I was trying to get off the cigarettes. In the beginning, my choice of nicotine level was as high as I could go. Now, I'm down to bouncing between 11 and eight. My wife mixes the 555, the Triple Nickel, and Traditional Tobacco flavors. They offer a wonderful flavor selection. There's a lot to choose from. The ordering process online is very simple and most of the time I take advantage of their special offers since they're always setting a sale with a promo code when you sign up for their newsletter. They're top-notch. Their cost for quality is good but there are places out there that offer the same exact products. For instance, Joyetech or Kanger and they are cheaper priced and cheaper shipping, as well. So basically, I get what we like over at Vapor4Life and I get other things at other places as well. So I just wish some of their prices were lower and I could get all my stuff in one spot.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that you like the eJuice that we offer on our site.

Original review: June 12, 2017

The juices are incredible and so are the prices. I will be buying a vape for two family members as gifts this upcoming holiday season. I love Vapor4life. Anyone trying to quit or just wanting to vape should definitely shop here.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that you enjoy our Customer Service team and that our shipping has been quick and reliable.

Original review: June 11, 2017

I have been ordering for about 4 years now. Shipping is always quick and products are outstanding! Anytime I have had a problem with an order, it has been taken care of quickly and fairly. Thank you Vapor4Life!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vapor4Life?

Vapor4Life

Thanks for the great review on our VG products and quality vape batteries. We always pride ourselves on our fast shipping and customer service.

Original review: June 11, 2017

I have been a customer since 2009. The products are very high quality, hands down the best VG products ever and the longest lasting batteries. The customer service is outstanding. Shipping is very fast and returns are easy. I love V4L and will remain a loyal customer.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the kind review! We are happy to hear that you are a happy customer!

Original review: June 8, 2017

One thing I can't stand is paying high shipping costs! Vapor4Life has excellent deals, emailed twice weekly, not only with discounted prices on their stellar Smilomizers & Batteries but also Free Shipping in these deals without having to pay thru the nose! That is why I stick with them! They've also been so good to me. I love the comment box, they actually read it & do the best they can to please the customer! I hope they never change! ; ) One Happy Customer!

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the great review! We love to hear when people appreciate our customer service team and quality vape products.

Original review: June 8, 2017

Vapor4Life is a very trustworthy, dependable and reliable company that I have done business with for years now for all my vaping needs and I have always been very satisfied with. I highly recommend them if you are looking for a vapor company that has topnotch quality vapor products and juices. Their customer support is the best too!

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the great review! We always love to hear success stories like yours! We are so happy to hear that we have helped another person make the switch off of cigarettes.

Original review: June 8, 2017

I quit smoking in 2013 and I got the e-cigarettes through a friend of mine. I started with the 18% and I'm down at the lowest level now. I’ve put cigarettes down and I’ve not touched a cigarette since. I order my e-juice through Vapor4Life and I'm totally in love with the Wowboy flavor. I know it's a big seller and I tried another one called RY4. It's got vanilla in it. There was also another one of the tobacco ones but I’ve always gone back to Wowboy. I normally purchase online and it's really easy because I’ve set up an account. All I have to do is log in and they’ve actually made it a lot easier because I used to have to go into the site, do the whole table of contents thing with the e-juice, then the e-juice thing pops up and I have to go to the tobacco one. Now, I click on e-juice, something falls down, I hit the tobacco, Wowboy, and there it is. You don’t really even have to browse the site if you know what you're looking for.

Then, I always get it before the sixth day or on the third day. They make sure they get it out to me quick. Also, I've used coupons with percentage off or something along those lines but I don’t necessarily go looking for coupons because 1 bottle will hold me for a month. I don’t puff on it a lot anymore, but I do still have it. I always put in the little comment section that I've not touched an analog cigarette since 2013 and I always thank them because I wouldn’t be able to do it without them. They're great and they have a really good product. I have recommended them.

Vapor4Life

Our customer service team will be reaching out to you immediately to make sure your problem is resolved.

Original review: June 7, 2017

Placed an order for an eLiquid I have bought for the past several years, the eliquid was much thinner & lighter in color. Customer service said the batch was bad but they continued to sell it knowing there was an issue & didn't offer reimbursement. Their advice was to let the eliquid sit open to "steep" for a month. It seems they also changed the formulation of all their eliquids to a cheaper quality and continue to ask for premium prices.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the great review of the Vapor Zeus! The Vapor Zeus is our flagship product that was designed to help smokers transition to vaping.

Original review: June 7, 2017

My interactions with Vapor4Life have been extremely good. From ordering to receiving goods, Vapor4Life have a tremendous track record with me. The products I've used have been better than I expected. I recently ordered the Vapor Zeus kit and I'm quite satisfied with the appliance. Wish I had a pocket clip for it, but the pocket clips I've, in stores, are too small. This company is outstanding in service and goods. I highly recommend them to the vaping public.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the review. Please reach out to our responsive customer service team by calling (847)944-8200 or by emailing support@vapor4life.com whenever you have an issue with an ecig battery.

Original review: June 7, 2017

I have had to purchase several of the Zeus batteries about one every few months. They tend to come apart and then the internal wires break. Other than that my experience has been good. But it is frustrating that the batteries continue to break in the same fashion.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the great review on our customer service and Vapor Zeus e-Cig Kit! We are so happy to hear that the Vapor Zeus has helped you be smoke-free for quite some time. Thank you for everything that you do for us!

Original review: June 7, 2017

From my first order until present the service I've received has been impeccable. I use the Vapor Zeus exclusively. My first battery had a problem. They sent me 2 new ones for the inconvenience, no questions asked. I am stationed in Korea and they have gotten my orders to me in 7 days or less every time. I have been meaning to review these guys for a while because their service is so great. I recommend them to everyone I vape with over here. I've smoked for 22 years and have attempted to stop on numerous occasions. I am going on 6 months smoke-free. I highly recommend the Vapor Zeus for anyone trying to quit. My favorite juice so far has been Strawberry Cheesecake by Beard. I have 8 different juices from them and none is disappointing. Not a huge fan of the WOW juices though, although Cinnablaze is pretty good.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the great e-Cig review! We are so happy to hear that we have helped you feel better and saved you a lot of money at the same time!

Original review: June 7, 2017

I smoked 550,000 cigarettes over 53 years. I was wheezing when I laid down to sleep and realized the cigarettes were killing me. The first night after buying your product, the wheezing stopped. I have now smoked cigarettes in 16 months and feel great! I am saving $300/month... $4,800 so far and am in the best shape I've been in years. Your product not only saved my life, it saved me a lot of money! I can't thank you enough for this product... No cigarettes, no butts, no ashtrays, no stink, no ashes, no WHEEZING. YOUR PRODUCT SAVED MY LIFE!!!

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the kind review! Our customer service team will be putting a credit in your account for the extra cost for the shipping costs.

Original review: June 7, 2017

I've enjoyed doing business with you all for the most part. The last order caused me some hardship though. Wrong item was shipped. New item was sent out asap but I had to ship back the wrong item. Even though I told you all the cost to do that, I was shorted about $1.23. I surely think I should of gotten total cost back plus a $10 store credit for the issue. Other than that, ordering has always went smooth and shipping very fast... Thank You.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the great review Edward. We pride ourselves on having very fast shipping. We will work on having some new, fresh promos on eJuice soon.

Original review: June 6, 2017

I am always extremely impressed at how fast I always receive my orders. If I had to change one thing I would like to see better sales on e-juices. Vapor4Life always has the same sales just worded differently to make it look like we are getting a better value but it's always either 30% off or save $4.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the kind review. Our customer service team is very knowledgeable and is always there to help for any question for beginners and advanced vapers.

Original review: June 6, 2017

Anytime I have had an order, a question, a problem, whatever, the Vapor4Life customer service has been wonderful and I always feel like I am taken care of and helped. Plus, I love the products and order frequently. Great job you all!!

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the great review! Thanks for the kind words regarding our quality products, quick shipping and great customer service!

Original review: June 6, 2017

I have been using V4L products for over 5 years. Love their Batteries (Zeus and Vogue), Tanks, charger options and liquids. Always high quality, prompt shipments, efficient website and great customer service when I call.

Vapor4Life

We love hearing great stories like yours! We are so happy to hear that we have helped another person change their life for the better.

Original review: June 6, 2017

After smoking 2 packs a day for 20 years I knew I needed help. My sister suggested Vapor4Life and I gave it a try. It worked. It's been 3 years since I smoked a cigarette and know I am healthier because of it.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that you like our customer service team here. We are constantly working to improve the ordering process on the website for all of our customers. The reason we charge a high shipping cost is because we only offer priority shipping in order to assure fast, trackable shipping for all orders.

Original review: June 5, 2017

Vapor4Life’s customer service was excellent and personable. None of the other companies were responsive like them. I originally started using it because I wanted to switch away from tobacco cigarette and it was very effective even though it is not intended as a smoking cessation device. A 50-year habit of cigarette smoking ended six years ago and I couldn’t be happier. The product that I used is very lightweight in batteries that does have the look and feel of a cigarette. This satisfies my habit of picking up something in my hand.

The ordering process online has always been a little bit difficult because their website design was unstable. On the other hand, the telephone process is very easy. I started using Vapor4Life when there were three people there so, they know me by name. It was a good fit. I started with a nicotine level of 36 because that was what I was accustomed to. But depending on the flavor, it turns between 18 and 36. They’ve got a good selection, but I tend to stick to Espresso. The other ones were too sweet.

The cost is very high but there is a certain amount of product loyalty I feel. Also, when I was stuck in Florida in February, I had no charger but they were able to ship it to me the next day for $27 which is ridiculous. They should have a reward program for their clients or a shipping program for their clients that would be a once a year fee for reduced shipping because $6.95 is more than what it cost which is a lot. And Smilin' Steve is smiling because he's making money hand over fist. If I had had $10,000 in 2010, I’d be smiling my fist off too.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the kind review David!

Original review: May 18, 2017

I came from Los Angeles and after 14 years, I came back to Chicago. In LA, I can find vape shops in pretty much every corner. But I noticed that here, there are not so many. Everything I found was just cheap liquid. I had a hard time finding a place. I went to Yelp and found one. I drove 17 miles just to get there 'cause I wanted to be there and try different flavors. The two guys there were amazing. Their customer service is really friendly, nice, helpful and made me feel comfortable. I spent an hour there, talking to them and trying different flavors. I came out very happy and I told them, "You know, this is gonna be my spot starting today." It was an awesome experience with Vapor4Life. I’ve been vaping for the last four years and if I have a friend who vapes like me, I will definitely recommend Vapor4Life to them and to anyone 100, 200 and 1000%.

Vapor4Life

I am happy to hear that you like our eJuice flavor selection and vape mods! Please contact customer service at (847)944-8200 if you have any other questions regarding any of the products sold at Vapor4Life!

Original review: May 15, 2017

My only complaint is the thing I pour the juice into, the mouth of the unicorn is so small. But everything else is fine. The juice is fine and the mod is good.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the review. We are happy to hear that our products are more satisfying than Blu eCigs.

Original review: May 14, 2017

I was with Blu before, and it wasn't working out. They weren't lasting, the batteries are too small. And I had a buddy, a painter, come over and I was painting and he had one of those Vapor4Life and the store was close by too. It's only about 15 minutes away. So, I tried it, and it lasts longer, the batteries and everything else. It worked out pretty good, so I like them. I've been using it for about five years now. But I've gone through quite a few batteries 'cause they goof up once in a while. And for some reason, they replaced the cartridges. You fill them once and all of a sudden, they start to make some blank ones. But other than that, its been fine.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for your review! We pride ourselves on treating all of our customers like family.

Original review: May 13, 2017

My sister was already using Vapor4Life and I haven't been to many other ones, mostly because the pricing is very expensive. And Vapor4Life is great. When I bought their vaporizers before, when they've malfunctioned and stopped working, they replaced them even after it was out of warranty. And they are open to suggestions. I asked if they might consider carrying a certain flavor and they were very responsive and were open to ordering a tester. They have great customer service, so I've never really had a problem with any transactions there. They're also great with my sister who has an illness. Love 'em.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for your review! We have spent a lot of effort in making sure that the Vapor Zeus provides a great experience for our customers.

Original review: May 7, 2017

Vapor Zeus is awesome. It's just like the Greek God, Zeus. It was all good with Vapor4Life.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the kind review! We work hard to provide the best customer service and quickest shipping possible. Thank you for shopping with us.

Original review: April 26, 2017

My daughter told me about Vapor4Life. I have never had a problem with them. I usually place my order over the phone, and their representatives have been very nice. I've had very few issues but they are always attentive and they take care of the problems quickly.

Vapor4Life

We really appreciate the kind review! It is great to hear that our customer service team is always there to help you whenever you need them.

Original review: April 22, 2017

I've been a customer of Vapor4Life since 2009. My experience has been really good with them and I like their product which I order both online and on the phone. They do a nice job with their website and their customer service is great. But their battery cigarettes don't always hold up. When they don't, I send them back and Vapor4Life always makes it right. We have other vapor companies here in Tucson and I will still order out of Illinois for Vapor4Life. They're a good company.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you like our customer service and product selection.

Original review: April 5, 2017

I was quitting smoking but not nicotine. When I first started Vapor4Life, I tried out all the different flavors. Then I started blending them myself at home to get flavors that I wanted that they didn't make. But I don't like their tobacco flavors at all. I've tried pretty much all the fruit flavors. I do not do tropical but the mix I have right now is apple, cinnamon, and cranberry. I tried for a long time to get the good blend and now that I have I put it on repeat. I started at 2.4 level of nicotine and now I'm at 1.1.

The tricky thing about their store and online shop is they don't have the same deals. I could get a better price if I order online. It discourages from going into the store because I can get a battery online for $20 and I'm paying $35 when I buy it at the store. But if I go into the store, they have all the cartridges where I could try flavors. So, if I wanna try a new flavor, I go to the store and then order it online. Whenever I find out someone wants to vape I send them to Vapor4life just because their customer service has been excellent. Everybody that I know that vapes found something they liked there.

Vapor4Life

Thanks for the great review Abe!

Original review: April 3, 2017

My friends had started using Vapor4Life cigarettes and they told me to try it out because I'm trying to quit smoking. I've always had the blueberry flavor and usually get it from their store in Northbrook. Initially, it was just starting out and they were super helpful and pointed me to the right direction. I started at nicotine level 18 and now I use 2 or 4. I've been doing it for six years now and it's the best vapor out there that you can use to quit smoking. It has the best flavors plus cheapest. Also, they're always there and they repair if something is broken.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the kind review! We are happy to hear that our vape lounge staff has helped you with your vaping needs.

Original review: March 30, 2017

I didn't want to smoke cigarettes anymore so I tried Vapor4Life. I chose nicotine level 24 to begin with because they said it was about equivalent to a pack a day or a pack and a half a day. I have gone down and I'm on level 11 now. I only like one flavor which is the CinnaBerry. I go in at the store and my interactions with their people are all wonderful. Vapor4Life has very good quality and I would recommend it highly.

Vapor4Life Company Profile