4.61/5
  • 1 star
Based on 126 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since Vapor4Life first opened its doors in 2008, this online e-cigarette company has been featured by Forbes, WGN News, Business Insider, and Crain’s Chicago Business.

As one of the most established vape companies in the business, the Chicago-based Vapor4Life has built a global customer base with its out-of-the-box thinking, swift product shipping and dedicated customer service. Some notable Vapor4Life reviews include praise from leading industry experts Gizmodo, Spinfuel and Grimm Green. The family-owned company was founded by Steve Milin, a former smoker who kicked a 40-year habit after he started vaping e-cigarettes, and his wife, Melanie, a former nurse. Since then, Vapor4Life has been instrumental in helping customers transition from traditional smoking to vaping with electronic cigarettes, e-cigars and other vape products.

In recent years, Vapor4Life has expanded to become a vape superstore that offers other top-brand e-juices, herbal vaporizers and mods. Here is a sampling of recent Vapor4Life reviews that illustrate why this e-cig retailer has stayed at the top of the game,

“There [is] no other device like this on the market” --Info Electronic Cigarette

“I have never been more satisfied in a vape experience by a stick battery than I have been by the Vapor Zeus.” --E-cigarette advocate and personality Phil Busardo

Contact Vapor4Life’s friendly customer support team today to learn more about their vape products.

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 12, 2018

126 Vapor4Life Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

I’ve been doing Vapor4Life for forever and what I like about them is the thread. That’s the only kind of thread that I like and Vapor4Life is the only place I know of where I can get that type of thread on my vapor stick. Purchasing it online was easy and I haven’t had any problems with the shipping. The sticks are a little spendy though and I wish they were cheaper. I’ve purchased all kinds of flavors. I used to also sell that stuff too four years ago and the peanut butter flavor was a really big hit around here, but the only kind that I use is the cowboy. I would recommend Vapor4Life to other people.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

Vapor4Life is my primary go-to place for e-juice and I’ve been using them for over two years. They’re an excellent vendor and the quality and cost of their products are excellent as well. My nicotine level is between four and eight. The e-liquid flavor selection is extensive and I’ve tried many. My primary flavor is Wowbacco and I’ve also done Virginia, Richmond, Peach, Mango and Blueberry. I’ve purchased from the store and ordering online is easy. I get an email a couple of times a week and have used the discount codes they listed. Shipping is in 3 days, which is very quick.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

I quit smoking and decided to take the lesser one so I went with Vapor4Life which is definitely cheaper than cigarettes in downtown Chicago where a pack of cigarettes is $14. I started with the 3% nicotine level and only use the apple E-liquid flavor. I usually drive by a store to buy them as it's more convenient for me and the people there are friendly. I would recommend to quit cold turkey, but if a person couldn't, Vapor4Life is the way to have less suffering and discomfort.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the kind review. If you have any other questions for our customer service team, you can always reach us at: (847)944-8200 to help.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

I buy everything that I use from Vapor4Life like the liquid called WOW and my vapor. Zeus is a very smooth, easy vapor but they break fairly easily. The battery never stays charged and the wiring comes out of the bottom part. I saw an e-mail from Vapor4Life saying that they have a new Zeus and they have settled. I was under warranty and they have replaced a few, but then a few have been out of warranty and I’ve had to replace them myself. Zeus is my favorite, but it doesn't stay operational and it seems like I’m constantly buying the same product. I’m a smoker who now vapes and I only have my one Zeus. So, when it breaks, I have to hurry up and order another one or else, I may go back to smoking cigarettes. It’s kind of a bad situation because if you don’t replace it, you’re out of luck.

There are a lot of vapor shops by me, but I don’t like the tank models and they’re very harsh products. Also, you have to buy three cartridges, which are not economical. Life is hectic and I don’t have time to sit and try to look online so I just keep going to the actual one that I know and unfortunately, it’s not the best product out there. Each time my Zeus breaks, Vapor4Life would tell me to ship it back to them. But they have not required me and they’ve been really nice about that. They’ve been very good with response time as well and they have shipped me a new product at least three times although they have never gotten their old product back. I probably have eight broken ones in the drawer of my kitchen and they could send those back to the manufacturer. Then Vapor4Life could be credited because I’m sure they’ve got somebody in China making all these things that they’re paying for.

Vapor4Life is the only vapor company I use and they’ve been very good. Their shipping time is fast as they ship priority mail, and so if I order something, I get it within a few days. Their site is easy to navigate and they have a lot of promo codes. They always have something on sale but the cost of shipping is high. I understand that because I ship a lot since I sell online. Vapor4Life stands behind the stuff that they sell and they are all really quick with a response. If you do have an issue, they get back to you and try to help you out. It’s not their fault if items are not made well because it is what it is, but there’s something that Vapor4Life needs to tweak or do about it.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for your review. If you are experiencing trouble with your Zeus batteries, feel free to contact customer service at (847)944-8200 or by emailing support@vapor4life.com. Thank you for being a long time customer of ours vape on!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

I tried a couple of brands and so far, I like the liquid strawberry that I’m taking from Vapor4Life. I also bought an E-cig online, and their shipping process is fast. I got mine in three days, and I appreciate that.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great eJuice review. We are happy to hear that you got your shipment fast and that you enjoy our strawberry e juice.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vapor4Life?

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

I looked into Vapor4Life to quit smoking. I started with the recommended nicotine level and now I’m down to 1.1 and a 0.8. I’ve purchased a couple of different kinds of menthol and they’re pretty good. I purchased online and navigating through their website was easy. And they’re always really quick with shipping.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the nice e-Juice review. We are happy to hear that you enjoy our menthol e Liquids and that our shipping has been quick.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

Vapor4Life has pretty good customer service. I got the 18 milligrams nicotine level and the kiwi apple strawberry e liquid flavor which I liked. I purchased online and their website was clear and the order process was in place. It’s a bit more expensive but I have no complaints. I always had a good experience in shipping and the quality of their products is good.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great eCig review. We are happy to hear that you have had a good experience with our customer service team. They are always available to help with any product questions that you may have.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

I was looking for a safer way to smoke, something that didn't have all the carcinogens that the cigarettes have. I buy from Vapor4Life for my wife and we tried quite a few different flavors. We settled on the peppermint one. They also have one of the best websites. It's so easy to find stuff on their site, and so easy to look at previous orders and do a reorder. I usually wait until I get an email with an offer before I place an order so that way, we get some discount which is usually a percentage off or buy three or more and get them at $10 each. I also look for something that's 25% or more. In addition, their shipping is quick. If I order early enough in the day, a lot of the time they ship the same day and if not, the next day. They do a great job. I just wish they would carry more high VG-content liquids instead of the PG because it hurts my throat.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the review! We are constantly looking for more high VG liquids to carry, so keep an eye out for some new e-Juice flavor lines this upcoming year!

Original review: Dec. 10, 2017

Smoking Vapor4Life was easier for me. I can smoke inside the house and I don't have to go outside. My hands and my mouth don't smell like cigarette. I've been ordering online from them for two years. I just log in and buy whatever I need. Their products are really good. The shipping process is fast. I usually receive it the next day or two days later. I'm at a 1.8 nicotine level and purchase the regular tobacco flavor. I tried different ones a couple of times but I don't like it. I take advantage of the special offers they have but they're not really big. It's always some couple of bucks cheaper.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great review. We are happy to hear that you enjoy our Traditional Tobacco e-Juice flavor.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

Vapor4Life is the only place I buy the WOW traditional tobacco from. I do 95% of my shopping online so I use a lot of websites and Vapor4Life's is pretty good. I regularly buy from them but I only buy one item and replenish it every couple of months. Although their list price is high, I almost always have coupons because I’m on their mailing list and they email me when they’re having sales. So I only buy one on sale, otherwise, it’s 40% more.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great eLiquid review. We are happy to hear that our website is easy to use and that you enjoy our coupons that you receive through our e-mailing list.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

My sister-in-law told me that her son got the juice through Vapor4Life, so that's when I first started buying through them. I tried 1.8 nicotine level initially and I’ve kept it there all these years that I’ve been purchasing from them online. I've purchased from another company, and I like Vapor4Life the best, especially the traditional tobacco flavors. Their website is pretty easy to navigate because I have an account set-up with them. I just go to my account and order. I usually wait until I get something in my email with a code, saying that there's something on sale and I'll get a minimum of 25% or 35% off, and over a certain amount, free shipping. I try to get the best deal that I can because it is an expensive habit.

I've had problems with the battery going bad and Vapor4Life would usually replace them. But they changed their warranty process and now, it's 90 days. With the last battery that I had which went bad, I was five days past the warranty, and they wouldn't honor it. That kind of upset me because I spent thousands of dollars there, and I've had several of that same battery that will stop working, or it won't charge. I thought I must find someone else, but I ended up not. I've been buying the Smileomizer for a year and one time, I got this big, fat tip, not the contoured ones. They were like cigars and I didn't like that, so I called them. Now, I put my comments in there. Ever since then, I always get the contour even when I forget to put the memo. Vapor4Life has good quality. I've been pleased with the customer service and I would definitely recommend them.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the review on our Vapor Zeus and Smileomizers. We are happy to hear that you enjoy our email deals and have had good experiences with our customer service staff.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

I like the flavors of Vapor4Life but I don’t get as much vapor as with Green Smoke. The cartridges also don’t last as long nor does the charge. I recently purchased a 1.8 or 2.4 nicotine level because I don’t get as much pull so I went with a higher level. I’ve tried lots of flavors and I like the Traditional Tobacco and Caramel, though I do not like Pineapple. I purchase the flavors online and it’s fine. I like their quick delivery, it’s quicker than most. Their products are good, but I’m still not as satisfied as I was with the original Green Smoke though I’m not satisfied with the cartridges on the current Green Smoke also.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for your e-Cig review! We are happy to hear that you enjoy our Traditional Tobacco e-Cig carts and Caramel carts. You might want to try blank e-Cig cartridges filled with your favorite eJuice in order to get longer lasting carts. You can find the blank carts here: https://www.vapor4life.com/vapor-cigarettes/blank-ecig-cartomizers/.

You can also reach our customer service team at (847)944-8200 for more help.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

A couple of years ago, I switched from regular cigarettes to Vapor4Life at 1.8 nicotine level and now I'm at 1.1. I purchase Blueberry and Raspberry e-liquid from them online. I log in my account and then search the name and put the order in. The liquid is good but I had a couple of flavors that were disgusting. The juice was terrible too. I went through three batteries in a year and the cartridges were very overpriced. Also, the Smileomizers only lasted a day or two and would taste like they're burned out. For $5 each, that's a lot and I had complained a couple of times about it. Last year, I bought an EVOD Mega and the cartridges are not even a dollar a piece and they lasted about two weeks. They have free shipping but I've had some packages that had taken a week to arrive. Yet I've also had some that have been here in three days but I think the issue is with USPS.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the review. We are happy to hear that you enjoy our Blueberry and Raspberry e-Liquids.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I used to smoke three packs a day and I looked into Vapor4Life to quit smoking. My nicotine level is 12 and so far I'm transitioning really well. I use different kinds of flavors from Vapors4Life and I tried them all but my favorite is Peachy Strawberry. I like their product and I buy a lot of them.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great e-Cig review! We are happy to hear that you have switched to vaping e-Cigs from smoking traditional cigarettes.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I purchase from Vapor4Life online and their website is easy to use. Everything’s working very well and customer service was great. When random small things happen like errors in shipping, they make it right very quickly. If they ship something by accident, they let me keep it. I’ve tried a couple of flavors but it's not my thing so I usually order the Traditional Tobacco. I went with nicotine level 1.8 given how much I was smoking regular cigarettes before, and I love it. I get the pre-filled cartridges and generally they’re good. Occasionally, I’d get a box whose quality is off and they don’t last as long as the others. When I first started, it was a little tricky and confusing to know what I should be buying the first go-round. I did not know what I needed in the kit. Vapor4Life could make that a little easier. And they seem to be going with Smileomizers so I worry that the old stuff that I use is going to be outdated. Though, I have recommended them to many people.

Vapor4Life response
Thank you for the great e-Cig review on our Vapor Titan eCigs and prefilled carts!

Don't worry, we will not discontinue the cartomizers. Eventhough most of our customers use the Vapor Zeus and Smileomizers, there are still many customers that enjoy the Vapor Titan and cartomizers.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

When I first started, the nicotine level I chose was a 1.8 then I went to 1.1 then 0.8 and got all the way down and quit smoking. I purchased peppermint, wintergreen and spearmint flavors of e-liquid from Vapor4Life. They got good juice and it’s reasonably cheap too. I purchased online and I used an email address to sign in. When I made selections, I used my email address so then it was logged and they knew what my previous orders were. So, it was easier. However, it sucked when I had to physically talk to somebody there. They were understaffed and I very rarely got anybody on the phone if I tried calling. And then, sometimes, it took forever to get in and out of their store. Every time we went there to buy a juice, we anticipated being there for an hour. They do not get you out of there fast.

The packages arrived on time except for one time when it got lost in the mail. I called and they said that they were going to check the package, and, three days later, it came. I’ve gone through a lot of their mods and a lot of their different battery assemblies, and they were good. I’ve recommended a lot of people to go there and I got 15 of my friends to quit smoking.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the nice e-Juice and e-Cig review. Thank you for letting us know about the longer than expected wait times in our vape lounge. We will address this as soon as possible.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

The store that I used to get e-cigarettes from was closing and one of the girls in the shop recommended Vapor4Life. We use the traditional wild menthol. Our nicotine level started at 15 and it came down to zero. We’ve been using it for about seven years. Their website is easy to navigate and I get wonderful coupons from them so I always order online when the discounts are up.

They have a larger selection than the store had since the store was a small kiosk in the mall so they can only carry so much from an inventory standpoint. The shipments come quick. If I order before Friday noon, I have the product by Tuesday. They’ve replaced two batteries out of five in the last seven years that have gone back quickly. My husband and I are very pleased with them. I recommend Vapor4Life every time somebody asks me how we like the company and where I get my product. It is an excellent company to work with and I’ve had great luck with them.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the very kind review! We are happy to hear that you enjoy our eJuice selection and that we have quick shipping. That's great that you lowered your nicotine level as well!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

I smoked for years but I quit and chewing tobacco didn’t agree with my stomach. I found Vapor4Life online and tried different juices way back when. Now all I buy is the cola and the peppermint and I mix them together. It's the only flavor I like. I strayed a couple of times and tried something else, something unique and never liked anything. I used to smoke menthol and I was a Newport smoker so I like that minty taste. I use a small amount of nicotine -- usually 4% and sometimes zeroes. Sometimes I use 8. I’ve been a loyal customer for 10 years and now all I buy off them is the liquid. I might buy batteries and I tried a lot of different mediums to get the smoke. I used to buy a lot of their e-cigs.

I buy online and what I really like about their site is that it holds my credit card information. I don’t even have to put in the three digit code. A lot of companies would take that as a security problem but I just like to hit “buy” and it’s done. Every six weeks I’d order 4 or 5 bottles. Sometimes their site’s a little slow so I have to be careful not to double click it and order twice. I have recommended Vapor4Life to a lot of people. They’ve helped me stay healthier by not smoking real cigarettes.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the nice review! We are so happy to hear that we have helped you get away from traditional cigarettes. That is a very interesting e-Liquid flavor mix!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

It has been almost 6 years since I dropped cigarettes and started vaping. I found Vapor 4 Life in an internet search and have been happy and satisfied with the products I have bought over the years. The service is prompt and I have never had any problems on the site or with any of the products. I still use some of the original batteries and mods. I have sent you quite a few customers. For me that is saying something as I am not inclined to recommend stuff to others. Keep up the great work!

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the kind review. We are happy to have you as a customer are happy to hear that we can help you drop smoking cigarettes.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

Excellent products, with fast 2 to 3 days delivery and a vast amount of choices of mods and juices you're bound to find the fit for you. I have been using Vapor4Life for many years. My preference is the Zeus variable voltage manual draw with a tank and the "Virginia Tobacco Menthol" as my favorite juice.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great eCig and eJuice reviews.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

I needed a place to pick up some e-juice and Vapor4Life was near work. Since I was a light smoker, I got the 0.8% nicotine level from them which was the right amount. Their selection was really good. I also did a lot of their Premier Line flavor while my girlfriend mostly used the Refreshment flavor. They were a little more expensive than a lot of the other places but the quality was also higher. Recently, we had been purchasing online and it was very simple. And I haven't had any issues with them so we kept going back to them. Overall, they were very knowledgeable and helpful especially if you go to their place.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great e-Juice review. We are happy to hear that our customer service staff has been very knowledgeable.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

I trust the quality of Vapor4Life's products. I have been a customer for many, many years, and I wouldn't order liquids from any other retailer. I have done so in the past, and ended up severely disappointed. Their customer service is excellent, as well, and my orders ship and arrive promptly. I highly recommend them (even though their prices keep going up!).

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the incredible review! We are happy to have you as a customer and it is nice to hear that our orders ship quickly.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

I just discovered V4L a few weeks ago and my family and I have made the decision to go from an Eleaf mod coupled with a Nautilus tank to the extra large Zeus batteries and smilomizers. The product performance is very superior to the many other methods we have used to vape. The smilomizers deliver incredible taste and vape delivery and the auto battery is THE best tried to date. Most worthy of praise is the length of service the batteries offer as well as the delightful automatic feature; the slightest breath inhaled, triggers these wonderful devices and at only 5 V, the amount of vapor delivered is as satisfying as what our higher wattage devices delivered. All in all I hope our opinions hold over time. I must add, however, we are not thrilled, as yet with V4L juice. So far, of those we have tried, the peppermint and the chocolate will be the only ones reordered.

Now for the disappointing part. The Smilomizers (large size - anything smaller would not work for us as we are used to using 5 ml tanks) are disappointingly expensive. You cannot use them to try new juices because there is no way of clearing them of the flavor, and so far, (we are heavy vapors) I cannot get more than 3 refills each (and I fill exactly as directed, even letting each sit overnight before using). If this rate continues, I will be using two five packs just myself per month. And what may throw a wrench in this “product honeymoon” is the cost... $40.00 for 5. I have to admit, I did not catch that there was a $1.00 per unit extra charge to every box of 5 purchased to get the larger size. That 80.00 a month is more than I was spending on eliquid.

Further troubling is the units are only sold individually and in 5 packs (we use the 510 connections) so it is not possible to stock up on packs of 10 or more when sales and coupons are offered. Just a point of consideration if one is a heavy vapor which I am... we simply might not be able to continue to purchase V4L smilomizers. I am going to begin looking further into other cartos available because of cost.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the nice review on the Vapor Zeus. We are happy to hear that you enjoy our Peppermint e-Juice. That flavor is our top-selling eJuice flavor on our website.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

From your website to the actual delivery VAPOR44LIFE has been perfect. I stand behind the company 100%. Customer satisfaction 2nd to none. I could complain that you're so good that going to someone else is rather stupid. This is the company I chose to do business with for the above reasons. Keep up the excellent work!

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great review! We are so happy to hear the nice feedback.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

Overall I am happy with Vapor4Life. It's the only product that got me off cigarettes. That said, the quality of the pre-filled cartridges is highly variable. Many are just "duds" and I have gone so far as to start looking around at other products because of the issue.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the kind review. Please contact our customer service if you have any issues with prefilled carts going forward.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

I had a hard time getting going as I ordered flavors that I didn't like, and samples aren't sold. I tried again with new flavors and love them all. Butterscotch, Vanilla Custard and Peach are all wonderful flavors and I've just ordered a new one, chocolate banana. I love the WOW brand in every way, including being able to get the nicotine to 24mg. Shipping is also fast. Great vaping juice company.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great e Liquid reviews. We are happy to hear that you enjoy our WOW eJuice and our fast shipping!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

My wife and I were trying to get off and quit using analog cigarettes so we looked into Vapor4Life. We made all of our purchases online and it was easy. They do priority shipping and it usually comes on the second or third day. We encountered a couple of problems but they have excellent customer service. We called and spoke to a rep and the problem was rectified within a matter of minutes. We started off at nicotine level 1.8. Now I’m down to 0 and my wife is just one step above me so it has worked. We haven’t touched an analog cigarette in five years. We have tried grape, vanilla, blueberry, café mocha and regular tobacco flavors. My wife seems to enjoy the vanilla and I like the café mocha the best. We really enjoy working with them.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the nice review! We are happy to hear that our customer service team has been able to help you and that our shipping has been quick and reliable. It is great to hear that you have dropped your nicotine levels a lot too!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I looked into Vapor4Life because I moved into a place that didn’t allow smoking. Also they were cheaper than cigarettes. I’ve been vaping now for three years. I usually use 1.8 nicotine level. If the juices that I want only come at 1.2 I might get one of those but for the most part it is 1.8. I’ve been big on the grape and the cinnablaze flavors. I order them online and their website is user-friendly. The only problem was when I was looking for juices and I couldn’t narrow it down so it would just give me all the flavors that I could get for 1.8. There were some of the other brands that I could click on and they’re for 1.2 only.

I get an email every day saying that this or that is on sale so I try to time my purchases. I know I’m going to be needing new batteries sometime soon so when I see them pop up from there for 20 or 30 percent off I’ll snag the batteries. Shipping is amazing too. It usually only takes a couple of days. They’re working great for me. I’ve been very happy for a couple of years. I’m getting my wife into it so she’s happy with it. They made everything very convenient and quick.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that you enjoy our Cinnablaze e-Juice and Grape e-Juice flavors as well as our eCigs.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

When I quit smoking cigarettes I stumbled upon Vapor4Life. I am set on their Cinnamon Red Hot flavor. I stuck with them for years and I like their battery and the Smileomizer since they are not glass. I’d been with another company that was glass but they ended up breaking and cracking. I get an email from them telling me what the offers are and Vapor4Life has a good collection. I ran into some problems with the online process once in awhile but it's usually good. The shipping usually takes two or three days so it's very quick. They are a very good company.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great review. We are happy to hear that you enjoy using our Cinnablaze e-Juice flavor (red hot eJuice flavor) and that our eCigs have been reliable.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

I am in the process of quitting smoking so I looked into Vapor4Life cigarettes and got the one with the lowest nicotine level. I buy the disposable e-cigarettes in menthol, that’s the kind of cigarette I smoke. They say you’re supposed to get about a pack out of each cigarette, but I don’t think it’s that much. I buy them online and it’s easy finding what I’m looking for from their website. However, I’ve had problems with shipping it a couple of times. Understanding the ad that they put it, it was confusing and so I accidentally ordered and then realized I probably made a mistake, but I got satisfaction when I called. I emailed and then I talked to the guy on the phone and it was straightened out. But I don’t think their advertising’s clear enough. When stuff goes on sale, it should be just specific but it’s not all the time.

They’ve got individuals, five packs and ten packs and when they put the ad up in an email to me, it says so much percentage off for disposables, but then when you click through to the page it’s not clear which ones are on sale, so I couldn’t figure it out. I ordered two five packs and it didn’t gave me the sale price. So when I finally talked to the guy he said, “Well, you had to order singles to get that because that’s what we were selling.” And I said, “But it doesn’t say that anywhere.” So they shoot me a credit, so I didn’t wind up getting the sale price but I made it clear to him that that was bad advertising and it wasn’t clear.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the disposable eCig review. We are happy to hear that you enjoy our disposable eCigarettes. We will work on having clear e-mail messages going forward to avoid confusion.

Vapor4Life Company Information

www.vapor4life.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use