toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Vapor4Life

Thank you for your great review! We are happy to hear that our customer support staff has been nice and professional.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2017

I've been with V4L for several years, in fact I have been a nonsmoker for as many years. Today I am nicotine free. When I've had problem products, the rep has always been very helpful, very nice and professional (I especially like to talk to Gabe when having a problem). The few problems I've had in the time I've been with V4L have always been resolved. I have been treated very good every time. That is why I only deal with V4L.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you like our customer service and product selection.

Original review: April 5, 2017

I was quitting smoking but not nicotine. When I first started Vapor4Life, I tried out all the different flavors. Then I started blending them myself at home to get flavors that I wanted that they didn't make. But I don't like their tobacco flavors at all. I've tried pretty much all the fruit flavors. I do not do tropical but the mix I have right now is apple, cinnamon, and cranberry. I tried for a long time to get the good blend and now that I have I put it on repeat. I started at 2.4 level of nicotine and now I'm at 1.1.

The tricky thing about their store and online shop is they don't have the same deals. I could get a better price if I order online. It discourages from going into the store because I can get a battery online for $20 and I'm paying $35 when I buy it at the store. But if I go into the store, they have all the cartridges where I could try flavors. So, if I wanna try a new flavor, I go to the store and then order it online. Whenever I find out someone wants to vape I send them to Vapor4life just because their customer service has been excellent. Everybody that I know that vapes found something they liked there.

Vapor4Life

Thanks for the great review Abe!

Original review: April 3, 2017

My friends had started using Vapor4Life cigarettes and they told me to try it out because I'm trying to quit smoking. I've always had the blueberry flavor and usually get it from their store in Northbrook. Initially, it was just starting out and they were super helpful and pointed me to the right direction. I started at nicotine level 18 and now I use 2 or 4. I've been doing it for six years now and it's the best vapor out there that you can use to quit smoking. It has the best flavors plus cheapest. Also, they're always there and they repair if something is broken.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the kind review! We are happy to hear that our vape lounge staff has helped you with your vaping needs.

Original review: March 30, 2017

I didn't want to smoke cigarettes anymore so I tried Vapor4Life. I chose nicotine level 24 to begin with because they said it was about equivalent to a pack a day or a pack and a half a day. I have gone down and I'm on level 11 now. I only like one flavor which is the CinnaBerry. I go in at the store and my interactions with their people are all wonderful. Vapor4Life has very good quality and I would recommend it highly.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When I wanted to quit smoking, Vapor4Life was introduced to me by my aunt almost four years ago. I feel like I trust it. Everybody is going to these pods but I've stuck with the same thing. And I found I can get really low nicotine with them and that's what I'm trying to do, to get to the point of quitting. I'm hoping to put that down this year. I'm on number two or three now but started a couple above that. I also have a zero and I'm getting ready to try that. I used to get their other liquid which would only go for 0.4. But I found I was having a problem with that vaping with the one I choose to use so I tried a different kind and liked a couple of the other different products.

Their flavor selection is good, too. I love banana foster but can't find it in a lower nicotine. I wished they had more lower-nicotine products to choose from. They also have these really crazy flavors but I'm not interested in trying. I'm a dessert person. And I feel like it has to switch out my cartridge more than I really need to. Sometimes, I only use one for two days and sometimes I use one for a week. It's weird and it has to do with the liquid. And I have six batteries I switch with. The cartridges get dirty and I try to clean them as much as possible but I feel like I'm spending just as much as I would if I was smoking a cigarette sometimes.

But if they ever messed up an order, they always send out the stuff immediately to me. They have been very kind about that. That's why I like the company. But for somebody who's never smoked an e-cigarette, I was against them for a very long time. Now, I don't smell like cigarettes anymore. And I'm hoping to quit this, too, because it affects me just the same sometimes. I wish I had a better understanding of the products' quality. Some of them bother me, make me gag or choke more, some don't smoke right or don't work properly. I'm still breathing it in my lungs and it's a nasty habit that's very hard to quit. I wish they would give better coupons, too. They do give coupons but it's never what I need. But when people ask me about what I do, I always tell them about Vapor4Life.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the great recommendation! We appreciate your business and we are always here to help.

Original review: March 22, 2017

I was referred by a family member to Vapor4Life. Since then, I've been going to the store to make my purchases and avail of a law enforcement discount every time I go. Their selection is good compared to other companies. They told me nicotine level 1.1 was equivalent to Marlboro lights so I chose that. For flavors, I purchase Red Energy and Kiwi Strawberry Apple. Vapor4Life knows what I want and the quality of their products is good. I would recommend them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vapor4Life?

Vapor4Life

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are happy that you think our customer service and shipping is excellent. We will continue to work on keeping appropriate inventory levels of our prefilled carts (especially mint and menthol) in order to satisfy customers that like those flavors.

A quick tip for you is that if you would like to save money while still using our prefilled carts, try purchasing a bottle of the same flavor and strength and topping off the cart as the flavor starts to lessen. The following video will show you the easy steps taken to save money by topping off your carts with your favorite eLiquid flavor.(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV5ahGieBCU)

Original review: March 20, 2017

I've been using V4L products exclusively for about 5 yrs. The shipping time and customer service are EXCELLENT. However, you run out of popular flavors/strengths of prefilled carts too often, forcing me to settle for something I don't really enjoy. Since it's always the same ones you run out of and never know when you'll be getting back in, shouldn't you be able to foresee this sellout and either order more each time or order them more often? The ones I'm specifically referring to is Mint 18%, followed by Menthol 18%. It's maddening to spend money on something I don't even like! I really think you should be able to anticipate these outages.

Also, you claim one box of carts is about equal to one pack of cigarettes (and why must you call them "analogs" to add to the confusion for a person trying to quit? No need for technical jargon, I mean really). I strongly disagree with this comparison. For me, one 5-cart box is about equal to a half a pack, thus 2 boxes costs me about $20, which is much more than a pack of cigarettes. Add in the cost of batteries, and this vaping I'm doing is more expensive than smoking. I'm not complaining - it just peeves me when I see claims of saving money by vaping.

Vapor4Life

We appreciate the great review! We are happy to hear that you enjoy our products as well as our shop.

Original review: March 16, 2017

I decided to quit smoking and started doing Vapor4Life. I started with 0.8 nicotine level, now it's 0.4. I like fruity flavors like Kiwi, Peach and Apple - something that's not gonna remind me of cigarette sticks. One of the stores is two minutes away from my house. It's real easy to order and pick it up from the store. Vapor4Life is the best, it's sold out. After I start smoking the Vapor4Life, I bought a friend, and they’re doing the same thing.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the great review Scott! We are happy to hear that our customer service has been helpful. Please continue to use our customer service for any questions about any of the products that we carry.

Original review: March 13, 2017

Vapor4Life is a "Top Notch" company. I've been using nothing but their products for the past 5 years. The products, batteries, juices, etc. are great. But where they really shine is the customer service. Any time I've ever called I've had my problem handled at once, with respect and a smile. Customer service has always been a pleasure to deal with. Thank you for making your company wonderful.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that we have been able to help you and your loved ones.

Original review: March 12, 2017

I wanted to quit smoking after smoking for 40 years so my son bought me a Vapor4Life kit as a gift to begin with. From the first time I used them, I ditched the cigarettes. It really surprised me because I used the e-cig for a couple of hours and then I thought, “I’m gonna light a cigarette.” I lit it up, took one puff, put it out and that’s after many many times of trying to quit. My husband also has used them and has been able to quit. We like the Triple Nickel, which is the hazelnut tobacco flavor. Also, it's simple to order from their website. They consistently offer sales and I get their emails every day with whatever’s going on with their sales so almost any time that I want to order, I almost never pay full price. You can’t beat that. I have recommended them to many people and several have started using them.

Vapor4Life

We have a warranty on all batteries sold at Vapor4Life. A customer support representative will be reaching out to you in order to resolve this situation.

Original review: March 11, 2017

The last several times I placed an order for Batteries, they didn't work nor last properly. They seem to only last approx. a week, sometimes not even that. They should last longer than that. The button on the battery seems to stick or not work at all! Also, for some reason I no longer receive emails from Vapor4Life. Why?

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the kind review of our customer service team and for referring your friends to us!

Original review: March 11, 2017

When I received the above order, I noticed that there was something very wrong with what was shipped. I called the customer service number and spoke to Gabe and explained that what I received was not what I ordered. He was wonderful in assisting with getting the correct items shipped out to me the same day. I will always recommend you to friends that are looking to switch to vaping rather than smoking. I have been a customer for over 3 years now and have been smoke free that long. Keep up the great work.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for your battery feedback. All of our batteries are tested before getting shipped out, however some of them may have a lighter draw than others. We are happy that our customer service team has been very responsive with any issues that you may have had in the past.

Original review: March 9, 2017

I have placed many orders with you and the only problem I've ever had is sometimes I get batteries that are dead, or they have a "light" but don't produce any vapor. I wonder if the batteries are tested before shipped?? That's my only complaint. BUT on the other hand, your customer service is fantastic. I have never had any problem reaching you or getting an immediate response and a prompt replacement. Thank you for that!

Vapor4Life

Thank you for your feedback. If we happen to be out of stock of a certain flavor and strength combination due to increased demand, please contact our customer service team at (847)944-8200 so that they can figure out a solution for you. We do offer blank Coolcarts that you can fill up with any eJuice in order to get a fresh tasting cart of your choice.

Original review: March 9, 2017

I have been a loyal customer for 4 years. I love the product but I am getting fed up with the lack of my current choice, Traditional Tobacco, Cool Cart in 0.4mg of nicotine. I dropped down to zero but those cartridges ran out of flavor so quickly I stopped ordering them. I can't understand why this continues to happen.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for your feedback. If you are experiencing trouble placing an order on our website, our customer service staff is available from 9am - 6pm (CST) Monday - Friday at (847) 944-8200. We would be happy to honor your promo code any time you are having trouble placing the order.

Original review: March 9, 2017

I have tried to contact customer service multiple times because I received smileomizers that were burnt tasting from the first use. It's just an answering machine. Never heard anything back from anyone. Several times I have calculated the cost using their coupon and found that they were overcharging me but... can never get in touch with anyone. Coupons have time limits but... good luck trying to talk to someone before the coupon expires.

I have been using V4L for years but... if I ever find a good peppermint juice elsewhere... I will switch in a minute. If they are going to be this big in online sales... they have to have a better website and customer service. In fact my last order never even went through because their BS website was acting up again (something that happens often) and naturally... there was no way of contacting anyone before the coupon expired. I have contacted my bank to make sure the money was not taken from my account as... order appeared to go through eventually but, I have not received the order and it is now gone from my order queue. You can bet I will find a way to contact someone if I find out the money came out!!!

Love the number of flavors you offer. I've gravitated towards Cinnablaze. My only complaint is, seeing as I'm trying to lower my nicotine, the zero nicotine Cinnablaze is completely devoid of flavor. How come? This is the only issue that may force me to switch companies. Thanks.

V4L has always been great! However, the last 2 times I've ordered - I've added a note to please send a couple of the rubber drip tips. I didn't see where you could purchase any...and just knew that they came free with other tanks. On my orders, my note was highlighted by someone at V4L - but they are not included in my order.

Vapor4Life

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. Our founder and CEO started Vapor4Life because he was a heavy smoker and wanted to provide others with a way to make an easy transition off of combustible cigarettes. We love to hear success stories like this!

Original review: March 9, 2017

I started vaping bout 10 years ago... Back then I did not have much to choose from, just what was available without much satisfaction; then I met a co worker who was using V4L products and gave me a card... End of story, with great selection & multi flavors to choose from... Then as they updated and came out with the Vapor Zeus... I was hooked and finished totally with smoking. My brother saw how I had quit... Now he has also... My Sister has started and working her way there... My Dad quit by using the patch and mints, which he was getting sick of... So now he uses my old Vapor Kings and stays away from smoking...

All in all... A great end to the smoking cycle in my family... and good riddance too. All of us use V4L, they have enough variety to cover most all flavors wanted and most any device to use... I am thankful to V4L cause now the health of the family is improving and I will get to enjoy my family for a greater length of time... THANK YOU VAPOR4LIFE... YOU'RE A LIFESAVER!!!

Vapor4Life

Sorry about the problems placing an order. Our customer support team will be reaching out to you immediately.

Original review: March 9, 2017

I was having problems placing an order so I called customer service and asked them to call me back. They never did. As you know, the daily deals are only good for one day so now I can't get that deal.

Vapor4Life

We are happy that you like our customer service staff. We will continue to test our WOW cartomizers in order to ensure that the quality matches what our customers expect in every cart.

Original review: March 9, 2017

Your customer service, as always excels!! Changing subject to WOW cartomizers - the quality has lessened over the last year or so... Visually, the bottling is much less, giving them several days shorter useful life.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for your feedback regarding our 100% VG Juice labels. However, due to vaping regulations, we can not make any label changes at this point in time. All of our 100% VG eJuices are in gray labels and have "VG-" in front of the flavor name.

Original review: March 9, 2017

I have been a loyal customer for years and love the product and the service. The only complaint I have is that beginning with my most recent order the eJuice we ordered no longer states on the label that it's VG. We ONLY like VG and now the labels are generic. I would like to know that what I bought is VG and not PG eJuice.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the great review Emmett! We are so happy to hear that we have helped you and your family.

Original review: March 3, 2017

I wanted to get away from smoking. I have bought about 20 different flavors from Vapor4Life and I like both the fruit and soda flavors. Also, their website is pretty easy to navigate and their products come fast and furious. I’ve had Vapor4Life for 10 years now and I don't entertain any other options. I got my family use them, too.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for your review of our products. Our customer support staff will be reaching out to you today. We have a warranty on all Zeus batteries and kits sold at Vapor4Life so we should be able to get this resolved immediately.

Original review: March 1, 2017

My brother used Vapor4Life and he told me about the ones that he was using and those were the ones that I was interested in, the Zeus. Having a starter kit made it easy. A lot of times, I have some of the Zeus, the tips that holds the liquid, and they don’t work. I got two of them in my latest batch. I usually buy five at a time and I’ve gotten two, the black ones, that were no good. I haven’t gotten any bad ones from the burgundy ones though. But the black ones, for some reason, I usually get at least one out of them that doesn’t even work. Considering the price, it’s a little aggravating.

I had some problems with the green colored ones, Dial-A-Volt. I have three of those and they run out of power very quick. They don’t hold the charge very good. And when I plug in a liquid container to them, it doesn’t seem to function really well. I didn’t feel like I was getting my money’s worth considering how much money I’ve spent. I’ve got a brand new one and I tried using it and it didn’t pull very good either with the Dial-A one. It’s not very good. Every time I get the new ones there’s always some that don’t work. It’d be nice to get some to replace it. Maybe I could get some new ones out of it. But I’ve thrown away two brand new ones on this last batch and they were completely clean. It was just very hard to throw them away. If they send me some new liquid holders or tips, that’d be nice.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for your response. We are working on the speed of our website, but we are happy that our customer service team has been able to help you on the phone!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2017

I looked into Vapor4Life Cigarettes as an alternate to smoking cigars. Their website can be frustrating because sometimes it doesn't work, but they're very responsive by phone. At times they have free shipping and it's always first-class shipping, so I get the products within a couple of days. They're always sending us specials so if the shipping is free and the value is there, I'll buy three months at a time. I like the overall quality of the products, the batteries and that the look of the product is unlike the big vaporizers that you see in shops.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for reaching out to us! Our customer service manager will be reaching out to you immediately in order to get this issue resolved. e-Cigarettes, like all other tech products, will have rare malfunctions. I hope your experience with the product over the past year has been excellent and we will hope to remedy the situation immediately for you.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2017

I'm concerned about the pink battery I purchased but it's the only pink one I have and it's auto (doesn't have the button). Yesterday I was using it and had it in my lap, I noticed it was very hot when I picked it up, more towards the bottom where the dial is. It stayed hot like that for a while and I was afraid to use it. I also noticed that the tiny little light was on even though I wasn't puffing on it. My husband and I had to leave so I placed it in my kitchen sink just in case it should explode. When I came home it had cooled down and the light was off. However I'm afraid to use it for fear it might get hot again or even explode. I'm not sure I even want to keep it in my house because I don't know when that might happen again. I don't think I've had it a yr. Can I get it replaced? Obviously it malfunctioned and isn't safe.

Vapor4Life

We are happy to hear that our company has made your quality of life better! Thank you for your company review.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

Vapor4Life has made the quality of my life better. I have been a V4L customer for over 5 years. Their customer service, quality and pricing is the best. When they developed the Smileomizer and Variable volt battery combination that product allowed me to quit cigarettes completely and I have been smoke free for 5 years.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that you have had a very happy experience with Vapor4Life.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

Very happy with my shopping experience with V4L. Been a long time customer and always been impressed with the speed and accuracy of my orders. On the (very) rare times there was a mistake, they always were quick to respond and did everything to make things right.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for letting us know about the Smileomizer issue that you've experienced recently. We constantly are working hard to maintain a high product quality with all products offered. Our customer support manager will be reaching out to you today in order to get this issue resolved.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2017

I have a lot of issues with Smileomizers that I have been getting. It seems that when I replace a burnt out one, the next one only lasts for a couple fills. So I try another and the same thing. Once in a while I will get one that goes on forever. The order I refer to has been especially bad. These things aren't cheap and I am getting a little frustrated with throwing money away. What gives?

Vapor4Life

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you are happy with our quick shipping and customer service staff.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2017

I have been ordering Vapor4Life products for over 6 years and am always happy and satisfied with my orders. The turnaround time from order to delivery is quick. Any time I've had to call Vapor4Life, my concerns and questions have been answered wonderfully.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoy our Oasis Menthol e-Juice but would like to fix any issues you've experienced with the stiffness of our squeeze bottles. We are looking into this issue and will try to get it resolved as soon as possible.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2017

I love your juice. I've been with you about 10 years. I hate the new bottles that you now have. They are hard to squeeze and hurt your fingers. Please bring back the other bottles. Thank you for the wonderful coupons. You make it easy to enjoy your product at a reasonable price.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for your great review!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2017

I was looking for an alternative to cigarette smoking and I find Vapor4Life better and less expensive than other vapor companies. I use their flavor called Smilin Tobacco. I tried a couple of other ones but I didn't find any taste that was appealing to me. I really enjoy it and it's a pleasant experience.

Vapor4Life Company Profile