toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the incredible review! We are so happy to hear how our products have changed your life for the better.

Original review: June 7, 2017

Customer since 2012 - I love Vapor4Life products and customer service. I've only required using the customer service twice but both times they were knowledgeable and took immediate care to help and fix my problem. I smoked for forty-two (42) years and loved it. My oxygen level and heart however did not. Upon having a stint implanted I was told no more smoking if I planned on living to see my great grandchildren. I had students using Vapor4Life products and they let me try it. They also showed me how to order when the "Wheel" sales were being offered.

Well, I'm still vaping and my oxygen level went from thirty-six (36) to ninety-eight (98) within eight (8) months and has remained at that level. I no longer cough or hack, my home smells great and I feel better than when I was thirty (30). Vapor4Life no longer has the "wheel" sales but they do continue to offer a new way of life for Ex-Smokers. I cannot say enough good things about the products they offer and the service they provide.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for your great review! We are happy to hear that our customer support staff has been nice and professional.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2017

I've been with V4L for several years, in fact I have been a nonsmoker for as many years. Today I am nicotine free. When I've had problem products, the rep has always been very helpful, very nice and professional (I especially like to talk to Gabe when having a problem). The few problems I've had in the time I've been with V4L have always been resolved. I have been treated very good every time. That is why I only deal with V4L.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the great eCig review. We are happy to hear that you enjoy our low prices, quick shipping and responsive customer service.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

I haven't had a real cigarette since I quit and I've been using Vapor4Life ever since. When I first did it, I didn't know what I was doing. I was just trying to figure it out as I go. I wasn't that fond of some of the batteries that I got from other places so I just stumbled on to Vapor4Life. Their prices were reasonable and they were quick. I got it in two days. They're also very easy to deal with. Over the email, if I have a question they get right back to me. Their products are great and they stand by their warranties and guarantees. There's been a time when something was missing in my order and they made me ship it right back out. They also give freebies and everyday they have a sale and send an email. Their prices have gone up a little over the years but they're still cheaper than everybody else. Vapor4Life has been great. I like working with them and I tell everybody about them. Sometimes, they give a little card in their packages so I hand them out to people.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the kind review. We are happy to hear that you are off traditional cigarettes and that you have lowered your eJuice nicotine levels.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2017

I looked into Vapor4Life about six years ago. I wanted to quit smoking, and I did, but unfortunately, I'm still vaping. I started out at nicotine level 24. My last was 11, some of them are 8, and my husband’s level even went down farther than mine. He likes the triple maple and he purchases about three bottles every two weeks. I smoke plum, coffee, and pomegranate. I prefer Vapor4Life's juices to any other juices I've tried.

The process of ordering online is fine. Once you've logged in and got an account, it's really easy. They pull up your account and then you can go from there. I get emails with coupons and a percentage off. Usually, we try to wait till we get 20 or 25 percent off. We order it on Friday, it's there Monday. You’ve got to order it before eleven o'clock on Friday because if you do it after, shipping's generally another day. The cost is about the same across the board. The only thing I don't like about it is the shipping's so high, but maybe it's because we get it priority.

I really am appreciative of Vapor4Life because it got me off the cigarette. I could have quit vaping about 60 days into it because I had to remind myself that I had my vapor in my pocket, so I just made another habit. It's the way to do it for anybody who wants to stop smoking because you don't have the mucus in your lungs anymore. Your appetite increases and I gained 30 pounds which took me about two years to get it off, but other than that, we don't seem to have any problems with it. Vapor4Life is a good thing and I have recommended several people.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the kind eCig review! We are happy to hear that you enjoy our fruit eJuice flavors and our wide selection of eLiquids.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

I quit smoking regular cigarettes and so I looked into Vapor4Life cigarettes and started out at 1.8 nicotine level. I got e-liquid flavors such as peach, blueberry and some other ones online and it was very easy. They have a good selection and I haven’t looked into other companies since I started with them. If I had any problems, I contacted them and they were quick to respond and very fair on returns and exchanges.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the great eLiquid review! We are happy to hear that you enjoy our quick shipping and tobacco e Juice.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

A friend has recommended me Vapor4Life and I looked into them. I purchased the e-liquid with traditional tobacco flavor and the process of ordering it online was easy. The shipping process and quality of the product were also good.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the nice review! We are so happy to hear that you have quit smoking cigarettes after 25 years!

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

My brother-in-law used Vapor4Life to quit smoking and it’s better than any of the other vapor companies that I’ve tried. The process of purchasing is fine and I always buy online the traditional tobacco e-liquid flavor then shipping will be just a few days. However, they raise their prices on a regular basis, so I don’t buy unless I get a deal on the e-mail. But in terms of overall quality, it is very good but a part requires maintenance and keeping it clean. But I’m not smoking cigarettes which I did for 25 years, so it’s working. It has to be a whole lot better than smoking cigarettes.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vapor4Life?

Vapor4Life

Thank you for your feedback. Our customer service team will reach out to you as soon as possible to get this resolved.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

I did not receive this order despite the tracking saying it was delivered. I have been through this before with Vapor4Life and I get told "well we show it delivered" and that's it. No conciliatory response to a loyal customer. Very disappointed in the company overall.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the review. Our customer service staff will be reaching out to you today in order to resolve your issue with our batteries.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

Generally have been happy with two very glaring exceptions. Twice in the past 1.5 years I have ordered a new Zeus battery and received several bad batteries (won't charge) in succession. In both situations by the time I got one that actually worked several weeks had transpired. That is extraordinarily poor quality control. If it happens a third time I'll be finding a new provider. For now I have a lot of smilomizers and eliquid that I need to leverage, but after those supplies are gone I'll be tempted to find an alternative.

Vapor4Life

Thanks for the great review! We are so happy to hear that we help you and your friends get off of traditional cigarettes!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

I appreciate Vapor4Life. When I started vaping I finally quit cigarettes after 39 years! I have gotten 2 other friends off cigarettes also. The quality is topnotch and when I have a problem I just call and it is fixed! Thank you.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the great e Juice review. We are happy to hear that you enjoy our New Espresso e-Juice and our quick shipping.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

Big fan of Vapor4Life on their New Espresso e juice. My guess I've ordered at least a 100 bottles of this one item. Have tried other coffee flavors but New Espresso is still my everyday vape. Have at least 15 bottles on hand but always order when they offer 50 dollar purchase and free shipping. The 75 and 100 dollars offer on free shipping does not excite me. Would rate their delivery service A plus.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that our shipping department is getting your vape orders out fast and that you enjoy our e-Juice deals and Smileomizer specials.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

My mom was using Vapor4Life as an alternative to real cigarettes. I wanted to quit on cigarettes altogether and I got the strongest nicotine level from them. It was a 0.24 and that's what I can stand with. I'm trying to get the tar out. They also have a very wide range and a good selection of flavors although I generally go with the RY4 ml top. I purchased it online and I've had no issues with their website.

I always take advantage of any special offers or discounts when making my purchase. I get emails from them everyday. Last week they had a Smileomizers with 10 for $50 and so I did that. Then once in a while, they have a 35% off the liquids and I take advantage of that, too. Also, their shipping is very fast. Last week, I ordered for my mom and me in the afternoon. I thought it was late and it ended up shipped out that day. I'm on the West Coast and they're in the Midwest, and I got the products two days later. I've been using Vapor4Life for almost three years so I've been very happy with it. I would recommend it to anybody who's trying to quit real smoking.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that our website is easy to use and that you enjoy our long lasting Vapor Zeus batteries and our Wowbacco e Juice flavor.

All Zeus batteries come with a 90 day warranty, so please contact customer service if your e-Cig battery breaks down while under warranty.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2017

I have already been using e-cigarettes so when I found an introductory offer online to try Vapor4Life I got it. The website is fairly easy to use. They have several sales a week, so you always have to wait till what you want is on sale. I take the lowest cost shipping and it’s usually there in three days. I’ve bought mostly the Wowbacco flavor but also tried cinnamon and menthol. It gives me the same level of nicotine. The only issues I’ve had are the batteries that tend to fail after a couple of months even though they’re longer-lasting. The batteries are longer-lasting. The size of the cartomizer is bigger, so I could usually fill it up and the battery lasts all day. That’s the advantage over Vapor Maid, which I was using before.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the review. We are happy to hear that you and your colleague both were able to quit smoking traditional cigarettes with Vapor4Life eCigs. It's also great to hear that the prefilled cartridges have been great for you, but I am sorry to hear that the batteries have not lived up to your expectations.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

I was so thrilled several years ago, probably close to 9, when an ER physician whom I work with researched and found Vapor 4 Life. He was a chain smoker and switched totally to vaping. If he could do I could and I did. Over the years the prefilled cartridges have lived up to our high standards. The batteries have not. In the last year they do not hold charges and at times do not function even when new. The cost of returning is just not worth it. Other than this I recommend the product daily in my practice as an ER nurse. Thanks.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the great review. We are happy to hear that our products have helped you make the transition to vaping and that our customer service is always there to help!

Original review: July 29, 2017

I started vaping in 2012, or 2011, and love all the products this company sells! In five years, I have only had a handful of products that were not up to my expectations. Customer service at Vapor4Life fixed the issue immediately! I tried a couple of local vape shops when I first quit smoking, and did NOT like their products compared to vapor4life. I am indeed a customer for life!

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the nice review.

Original review: July 28, 2017

Overall my experience with Vapor4Life has been very good over the past 7 years. My one complaint has been being asked to send back bad batteries at my expense on too many occasions which requires special padded envelopes. I would have hoped that having been a customer for so many years I would be taken at my word that a battery was bad. Also, too many bad batteries. Other than that Vapor4Life has been a mostly good experience.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the feedback. We are happy to hear that you no longer smoke traditional cigarettes and that our customer service team has been able to help you out with some cartridge issues.

Original review: July 28, 2017

Vapor4Life probably saved my life as a heavy Camel smoker and I will be forever grateful. Products are good. Sometimes cartridges arrive a bit dried up but lately customer service send me more as a compensation and it was very appreciated. I also think battery don't last long enough (I need 2 rotating per day, they show signs of weakness after 3-4 weeks max, they are a bit pricey so...), but overall quite satisfied. Thank you.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the great review on our eCigarettes! We are happy to hear that you promote our company. Keep getting more people off of cigarettes!

Original review: July 28, 2017

Vapor4Life is the best. We have used them for many years. My daughter and son-in-law turned us on to them after we all had trouble with other e-cig companies. We do not use anyone else. Any time I see someone smoking a cigarette, I tell them about Vapor4Life and tell them they should switch.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the stellar review! We pride ourselves on our great customer service team that is always there to help customers with their vaping needs. We are so happy to hear that we have been able to help you quit smoking cigarettes.

Original review: July 26, 2017

I have been a customer since 2009 and have received nothing but stellar products AND customer service! Not too many companies out there offer the combination of both. If and when any order issues have arisen, my needs have been taken care of beyond my expectations. It doesn't happen often that there is an issue with any of my orders or products but if it does come up, expect to be taken care of in a timely and professional manner.

Eight years is a long time to be a customer with a company and Vapor4Life values the long standing customer loyalty. Customer service has always answered any questions I have had about new products. Believe me, I've had lots of questions and lots of new products have been offered over the years. The ONLY thing that has allowed me to rid myself of the cigarette habit. I have absolutely NO desire to go back. Thank you Vapor4Life!

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the great review on our products and customer service. Peppermint eJuice is our top-selling eJuice flavor that is the go-to eJuice for our owner and founder.

Original review: July 26, 2017

Great customer service. I've ordered from V4L since 2010 and they've always stood by their products. Best peppermint juice I have found and the Smileomizers is what I always order. Overall, I am highly satisfied with this company and their willingness to put the customers first.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the feedback. We are happy to hear that you have been a loyal customer for so long. A customer service representative will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss tank cartomizer issues.

Original review: July 26, 2017

I have been an exclusive V4L customer for about 6 or 7 years now. They have great customer service and everyone I've talked to have always tried their best to help me out. I buy variable voltage manual batteries and use the 3.5 tank with 1.5 ohm tank dual coils. I run exclusively Wowboy juice. Within the past year I've noticed that the longevity of the batteries has decreased quite a bit and the replacement coils are often defective. Either the threads don't line up or they are bent, etc. Sometimes they don't even work fresh out of the package.

I've called a number of times and usually the issue is resolved. I've gotten to the point now that when I get bum tank cartomizers I just deal with it. I will most likely stay with Vapor4Life at least for the juice but I may switch companies for a better battery and cheaper more reliable tank inserts. Don't get me wrong, I love Vapor4Life. They have been great to deal with and for the most part I would recommend them to anyone new to vaping.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the feedback. We currently are working on making adjustments to the Smileomizers in order to extend the life of them. Our customer service staff will be reaching out to you shortly.

Original review: July 26, 2017

Smileomizers - They used to last a lot longer than they do now. I was refilling them 12 times, now if I get 5 refills it's a miracle. And sometimes I open a new one and they don't work at all. Your customer service has improved, but still isn't the best they can be. Still Avis, never Hertz.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the great review! We are so happy to hear that we were able to help you out!

Original review: July 26, 2017

They helped me quit smoking 5 years ago! I have never had 1 single problem. Ordering is easy. Shipping SUPER fast! Customer service is top notch! If I had any questions early on they were only a phone call away! Always answered my emails fast! I literally owe them my life!

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the great review on our menthol eJuice and deals! We are happy to hear that you enjoy our Traditional Menthol eJuice and Peppermint eJuice.

Original review: July 26, 2017

I’m looking for a product that I could use consistently. I vape more than I would smoke cigarettes and I got a 1.1 nicotine level, which is less than a normal cigarette. I purchase from Vapor4Life two of my main favorite flavors, the traditional menthol and peppermint, and a couple of other ones. I do it online and usually, I wait for a coupon to come in my mail with the code that I can use. I always have some code to enter that was emailed to me by them. And then, I’ll just browse through the menthol. I’ll add it to the cart, add the code, and it all works out pretty well. Also, it’s easy to find and look at the reviews. The shipping is fast and it’s very reasonably priced. Their promotions and discounts are pretty awesome. The juice is great and it’s my favorite so far. Overall, my experience has been fast and easy and they have quality stuff.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the kind review of our company and website. We are happy to hear that you enjoy our fast shipping and large eJuice selection.

Original review: July 19, 2017

Vapor4Life is an exceptional company with many years in the vape industry. I have been a customer for many years. They have gradually added new products over the years. Whatever you are looking for you can find it all in one place at their site. They listen to customer feedback and carry all the name-brand e-fluids and always have some kind of sales going on. Their shipping is also very fast. I was able to quit smoking through Vapor4Life. I highly recommend them. Thank you Vapor4Life!

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the kind review! Happy to hear that your life has improved so much because of vaping.

Original review: July 18, 2017

V4L has the absolute best vape products. Their customer service is outstanding! I've been a loyal customer for 3-1/2 years & haven't had a cigarette in 3 years. My life has improved dramatically-especially now that I've a grandbaby! I recommend V4L to everyone within earshot.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the great review on our eJuice flavors! We will be reaching out to you shortly regarding Joyetech and Kanger products.

Original review: June 14, 2017

I've been with Vapor4Life since the beginning in 2009. I was trying to get off the cigarettes. In the beginning, my choice of nicotine level was as high as I could go. Now, I'm down to bouncing between 11 and eight. My wife mixes the 555, the Triple Nickel, and Traditional Tobacco flavors. They offer a wonderful flavor selection. There's a lot to choose from. The ordering process online is very simple and most of the time I take advantage of their special offers since they're always setting a sale with a promo code when you sign up for their newsletter. They're top-notch. Their cost for quality is good but there are places out there that offer the same exact products. For instance, Joyetech or Kanger and they are cheaper priced and cheaper shipping, as well. So basically, I get what we like over at Vapor4Life and I get other things at other places as well. So I just wish some of their prices were lower and I could get all my stuff in one spot.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that you like the eJuice that we offer on our site.

Original review: June 12, 2017

The juices are incredible and so are the prices. I will be buying a vape for two family members as gifts this upcoming holiday season. I love Vapor4life. Anyone trying to quit or just wanting to vape should definitely shop here.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that you enjoy our Customer Service team and that our shipping has been quick and reliable.

Original review: June 11, 2017

I have been ordering for about 4 years now. Shipping is always quick and products are outstanding! Anytime I have had a problem with an order, it has been taken care of quickly and fairly. Thank you Vapor4Life!

Vapor4Life

Thanks for the great review on our VG products and quality vape batteries. We always pride ourselves on our fast shipping and customer service.

Original review: June 11, 2017

I have been a customer since 2009. The products are very high quality, hands down the best VG products ever and the longest lasting batteries. The customer service is outstanding. Shipping is very fast and returns are easy. I love V4L and will remain a loyal customer.

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the kind review! We are happy to hear that you are a happy customer!

Original review: June 8, 2017

One thing I can't stand is paying high shipping costs! Vapor4Life has excellent deals, emailed twice weekly, not only with discounted prices on their stellar Smilomizers & Batteries but also Free Shipping in these deals without having to pay thru the nose! That is why I stick with them! They've also been so good to me. I love the comment box, they actually read it & do the best they can to please the customer! I hope they never change! ; ) One Happy Customer!

Vapor4Life

Thank you for the great review! We love to hear when people appreciate our customer service team and quality vape products.

Original review: June 8, 2017

Vapor4Life is a very trustworthy, dependable and reliable company that I have done business with for years now for all my vaping needs and I have always been very satisfied with. I highly recommend them if you are looking for a vapor company that has topnotch quality vapor products and juices. Their customer support is the best too!

Vapor4Life Company Profile