4.49/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since Vapor4Life first opened its doors in 2008, this online e-cigarette company has been featured by Forbes, WGN News, Business Insider, and Crain’s Chicago Business.

As one of the most established vape companies in the business, the Chicago-based Vapor4Life has built a global customer base with its out-of-the-box thinking, swift product shipping and dedicated customer service. Some notable Vapor4Life reviews include praise from leading industry experts Gizmodo, Spinfuel and Grimm Green. The family-owned company was founded by Steve Milin, a former smoker who kicked a 40-year habit after he started vaping e-cigarettes, and his wife, Melanie, a former nurse. Since then, Vapor4Life has been instrumental in helping customers transition from traditional smoking to vaping with electronic cigarettes, e-cigars and other vape products.

In recent years, Vapor4Life has expanded to become a vape superstore that offers other top-brand e-juices, herbal vaporizers and mods. Here is a sampling of recent Vapor4Life reviews that illustrate why this e-cig retailer has stayed at the top of the game,

“There [is] no other device like this on the market” --Info Electronic Cigarette

“I have never been more satisfied in a vape experience by a stick battery than I have been by the Vapor Zeus.” --E-cigarette advocate and personality Phil Busardo

Contact Vapor4Life’s friendly customer support team today to learn more about their vape products.

View More View More

Vapor4Life Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: July 26, 2019

I was previously with Green Smoke for 4 years, I absolutely loved their Smooth Cream cartridges and it literally was the only flavor I would use. I tried hundreds and I only liked this particular flavor. When they went out of business I was extremely upset, no warning, no nothing. I've been searching for a good alternative both in device and flavor. I tried their Titan battery kit and Vanilla Bean Ice Cream cartridges and I was absolutely astounded at the flavor. This cartridge literally tastes like your eating vanilla bean ice cream, it's not only strong flavor but super creamy and rich. Although it doesn't taste anything like Smooth Cream, it's still a winner in my book, it's a must try. The kit has so far been fantastic, the battery charges super fast, feels great in your hand and lasts all day. I really can't ask for more. I just ordered a second kit.

So far the devices and products have been truly incredible however there is a huge void in customer service. It took 2 days to get a response via email for a question I was waiting on the answer to place another order. If you know GS you know the customer service was second to none so they have big shoes to fill in that department. I wasn't expecting them to be that amazing but taking 2 days to get an answer is unacceptable especially being a new customer that's waiting to give them more business. I'm hopeful you guys step it up in that department because customer service is super important to me. It doesn't matter how good your product is if the customer service stinks. I will wait and see but product wise they're excellent.

Get expert buying tips about E-Cigarettes delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 15, 2019

My friend's kids did research and they got this video link about how Vapor4Life is processed, and it just looks so much more sanitary and controlled. They sent us the links to watch the video. I watched it and it was like a medical facility. Everybody had their blue coats, nets, and booties, gloves and masks on. It was very sterile, and it was very impressive. It was a little more expensive. But it was getting way too expensive to buy cigarettes. So we bought the kit for $119, which included two batteries, cartridges and chargers. We tried it and in three days, I was hooked. I no longer smoked cigarettes, and my husband was thrilled. About three weeks later, I started going down on the milligrams of the nicotine. I’m down to 0.4 milligrams. And in over a period of nine months, no cigarettes, and reducing my nicotine. It was just great.

When I first started, I was trying to match my little ultra-lite menthols, and I did not like the menthol vapor. I’m not a mint person. So, I started trying the different fruit flavors and the candy flavors, and I got hooked on the RY4s. I’ve been vaping RY4s for about nine years and that is all I use. Every once in a while, Vapor4Life would come out with a peach or a watermelon flavor. In the summertime, it is kinda refreshing, but I don’t stick with those because it is too sweet.

I always order online and I’ve had the same account with them for years. When I first started, they were a fledgling company, and it was quick. And then for a long while, they were revamping and it would take about a week to get my order. I was getting a little pissed and thinking of finding somebody else. But then I ordered on a Sunday, and they came in the mail on Tuesday. So now I know that if I order on certain days of the week, it takes longer. If I order on Friday, I still get it on Tuesday. But if I order on Saturday or Sunday, I still get it on Tuesday. So it is two to three days at the max.

Vaping is life-changing for your health, convenience changing for your daily routine, and huge financial change. I spend an average of about $42 a month with vaping. But when I was smoking, I was spending $300 to $400 a month. The only caveat that I would ever warn anybody about is to take care of your eyes and your teeth, because I didn’t know that. I didn’t pay any attention to that. And after years, I’m a tooth grinder, and I have a horrible gag reflex, so I can’t wear the night mouthguard. I recommend to anybody who has never vaped before is to get the moisturizing mouthwash and use moisturizing eye drops.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great e-Cig review! We are happy to hear that we have been able to help you make a big life-change.

Original review: May 11, 2019

I stumbled across Vapor4Life's prefilled cartridges a few years ago and then got away from that. More recently, when I was looking for other options, I decided to go back and see what Vapor4Life had and I really liked the whole Zeus setup. I went with nicotine level 18 and I've been purchasing a whole bunch of e-liquid flavors. I've gotten Super Mint and Wowboy which is my favorite. Those are my standbys. I've also gotten coffee and vanilla. I purchase online and their site is easy to navigate. The checkout process is so simple and fast. Every time I make a purchase and go through the checkout process, I feel that every website should make it this easy.

The quality of the products I've purchased has been great. However, the Smileomizers have had some issues recently. The quality is not as good as it used to be. They burn out a bit faster or I get more charge than usual. Still, it's my favorite product overall. Also, I love the Vapor Zeus batteries. I recommend Vapor4Life to others.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great Zeus vape review! We are also happy to hear that you like our Wowboy and Super mint e Juice flavors and that our checkout process has made life easy for you.

Original review: April 21, 2019

I'm in my 70s now and I smoked for a long time. When the prices started going up, I said that I've got to find an alternative. I did some research and I found Vapor4Life online. Although their product is a little pricey, I gave them a try and I was hooked. I'm a laptop person, so I purchased my things online, and I would rate the website navigation as excellent. If there was an issue with my placing an order, it was me that made the errors. Their customer service is absolutely incredible. The reps are always willing to take their time if there is a problem or if you have a question. If there's an issue, they're right on top of it. They solve it and you don't get the runaround.

The deliveries are on-time. Quite often, I will order one day and the next day the item shows up in the US mail. I've had an issue with the post office in making deliveries once in a while, but never with them. They've got great products and I buy a different flavor occasionally. I buy the highest nicotine level that I can get, but I have a tendency to gravitate towards the non-tobacco cartridges that don't have any tobacco flavor in them because I don't like the taste of tobacco anymore. Vapor4Life is a wonderful company and they're amazing.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great review on our e-Cigs, website and especially our customer service! We make sure that our customer service representatives are very knowledgeable and know every vape product sold on our site for any vape questions that you may have.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

I wanted to get off of tobacco. I tried quite a few of the Vapor4Life cigarettes and so far, I prefer their coffee flavors. I started with a nicotine level of 0.6 and as far as flavors go, their selection is pretty good compared to other companies. They got a bunch that sound good and on par with other sites I’ve found. I purchase Vapor4Life's products online then they send me emails often. I usually wait until the weekend because that’s when they do the free shipping on stuff. I’m not usually one to pay for shipping if there’s a way around it, but desperate times call for desperate measures and if I need something sooner, I pay for the shipping. Other than that, their shipping process has been pretty smooth.

And when a battery quit working or a charger broke on me, I called them and they replaced it. But it sucked that I had to ship back the defective product because I had to pay for the shipping fee. I don't even know what they would do with the broken thing. But they shipped the new product for free. As for the price, when Vapor4Life's product is on sale, the price is fair. But it is not the cheapest that I can find.

Also, I use their Zeus products and it’s hard to find juice with those ingredients and levels. A lot of stuff out there is really high VG and Vapor4Life's stuff takes the high PG, making it hard to find juice elsewhere that would work well with their products. So, I get my juice from them. I buy their Smileomizers, too, and I get that they are kind of a big thing physically, so they're gonna cost more. But they have a shorter life for me than the small blank carts that I also buy from Vapor4Life. The Smileomizers tend to stop being functional after two days which is too expensive at 5.50 a piece. So, I’m gonna try boiling them and see if I can re-use them. But if not, I won’t buy them anymore in the future. And every once in a while, I get a defective one per 3 milliliters of juice then the other things wouldn't work right.

All in all, if someone was looking to quit smoking and wasn’t ready to go cold turkey, I would totally recommend vaping. And I would recommend Vapor4Life for cigarette smokers because it’s the closest thing that I found to actual smoking without smoking. And I’ve spent a ton of time looking online and reading reviews and Vapor4Life is the best that I’ve found. I’ve narrowed everything down and I only use their stuff. So unless something else comes on the market that is better and easier, it’s gonna be Vapor4Life for me.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vapor4Life?

Original review: Aug. 24, 2019

Vapor4Life had the product I used, and there was free shipping at the time and I stuck with it. Their choices are about the same as other vapor companies, if not better. I purchased various flavors online, but I like the Ziip pods. The cost is fair and the shipping process has been good.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

I hope Vapor4Life never goes out of business because I searched high and low for a vapor pen, and this is my favorite one. The quality is great. The batteries are great. I would like to quit smoking and I'm now at 1.1% nicotine level. I like the vanilla and the coffee e-liquids. I purchase online and the website is very easy to navigate through. A couple of times, I was sent the wrong items but Vapor4Life replaced them very quickly. Then once, there was a delay because of weather. Otherwise, the items always get here in a couple of days. Vapor4Life is very good at that. I've had a good experience with them overall.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

My friend was using Vapor4Life so I decided to look into it and ended up choosing a nicotine level of 3 or 5. I've been using Vapor4Life for six months and so far, my experience has been good. The quality of their products is good and the strawberry milk flavor is my favorite.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

Excellent company, been doing business for years. Best prices anywhere, including locally, and quality products. Flavors pleasant and accurate. Love choice of nicotine strength. I am down to .8, have been for years, enjoy vaping, so no plans to quit. Excellent customer service, and quick shipping.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2019

I have been cigarette free for 7 years, I am so thankful for the variety of vaping products on this site. Thank you so much, I bicycle 10 miles every other day and am in excellent shape at 44 years old because I have been able to quit smoking and have an alternative. I will continue to purchase from this site!!

Vapor4Life expert review by Benji Waters

Vapor4Life was started in 2008 by a long-term smoker who wanted to replicate the experience of traditional cigarettes. The company now offers a wide variety of starter kits, mod units, e-juice, batteries and other accessories.

• Informational resources: Those new to vaping or considering switching to e-cigarettes will appreciate the informational resources on Vapor4Life’s website. The site includes an introductory guide to vaping that answers common questions and a blog with articles about new vaping products and trends.

• Starter kits: Vapor4Life has several starter kits to help current smokers transition from traditional cigarettes to e-cigarettes. The website offers kits for light, medium and heavy smokers.

• Guarantee: Vapor4Life offers a 100 percent money-back guarantee on all their starter kits for new customers. If traditional smokers don’t like vaping, they can return the kit for a full refund. The company even pays return shipping.

• Shipping speed: All orders received before 4 p.m. Central Standard Time on weekdays will ship the same day. The shipping speed means many customers receive their orders within a few days even if they do not pay for expedited shipping.

• Customer service: Vapor4Life prides itself on offering exceptional customer service. Customers can contact the company by phone, email or Facebook message and, in most cases, a company representative will reply within minutes.

• Best for: light smokers, long-term smokers, relapsing smokers and those new to vaping.

Profile picture of Benji Waters
Benji Waters E-cigarettes Contributing Editor

Benji Waters has been working in the electronic cigarette industry for over 3 years. He is a well known blogger on What E Cigarette? and Electronic Cigarette UK and regularly consults with suppliers and manufacturers on current products and future technology.

Vapor4Life Company Information