4.33/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since Vapor4Life first opened its doors in 2008, this online e-cigarette company has been featured by Forbes, WGN News, Business Insider, and Crain’s Chicago Business.

As one of the most established vape companies in the business, the Chicago-based Vapor4Life has built a global customer base with its out-of-the-box thinking, swift product shipping and dedicated customer service. Some notable Vapor4Life reviews include praise from leading industry experts Gizmodo, Spinfuel and Grimm Green. The family-owned company was founded by Steve Milin, a former smoker who kicked a 40-year habit after he started vaping e-cigarettes, and his wife, Melanie, a former nurse. Since then, Vapor4Life has been instrumental in helping customers transition from traditional smoking to vaping with electronic cigarettes, e-cigars and other vape products.

In recent years, Vapor4Life has expanded to become a vape superstore that offers other top-brand e-juices, herbal vaporizers and mods. Here is a sampling of recent Vapor4Life reviews that illustrate why this e-cig retailer has stayed at the top of the game,

“There [is] no other device like this on the market” --Info Electronic Cigarette

“I have never been more satisfied in a vape experience by a stick battery than I have been by the Vapor Zeus.” --E-cigarette advocate and personality Phil Busardo

Contact Vapor4Life’s friendly customer support team today to learn more about their vape products.

View More View More

237 Vapor4Life Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: May 15, 2019

My friend's kids did research and they got this video link about how Vapor4Life is processed, and it just looks so much more sanitary and controlled. They sent us the links to watch the video. I watched it and it was like a medical facility. Everybody had their blue coats, nets, and booties, gloves and masks on. It was very sterile, and it was very impressive. It was a little more expensive. But it was getting way too expensive to buy cigarettes. So we bought the kit for $119, which included two batteries, cartridges and chargers. We tried it and in three days, I was hooked. I no longer smoked cigarettes, and my husband was thrilled. About three weeks later, I started going down on the milligrams of the nicotine. I’m down to 0.4 milligrams. And in over a period of nine months, no cigarettes, and reducing my nicotine. It was just great.

When I first started, I was trying to match my little ultra-lite menthols, and I did not like the menthol vapor. I’m not a mint person. So, I started trying the different fruit flavors and the candy flavors, and I got hooked on the RY4s. I’ve been vaping RY4s for about nine years and that is all I use. Every once in a while, Vapor4Life would come out with a peach or a watermelon flavor. In the summertime, it is kinda refreshing, but I don’t stick with those because it is too sweet.

I always order online and I’ve had the same account with them for years. When I first started, they were a fledgling company, and it was quick. And then for a long while, they were revamping and it would take about a week to get my order. I was getting a little pissed and thinking of finding somebody else. But then I ordered on a Sunday, and they came in the mail on Tuesday. So now I know that if I order on certain days of the week, it takes longer. If I order on Friday, I still get it on Tuesday. But if I order on Saturday or Sunday, I still get it on Tuesday. So it is two to three days at the max.

Vaping is life-changing for your health, convenience changing for your daily routine, and huge financial change. I spend an average of about $42 a month with vaping. But when I was smoking, I was spending $300 to $400 a month. The only caveat that I would ever warn anybody about is to take care of your eyes and your teeth, because I didn’t know that. I didn’t pay any attention to that. And after years, I’m a tooth grinder, and I have a horrible gag reflex, so I can’t wear the night mouthguard. I recommend to anybody who has never vaped before is to get the moisturizing mouthwash and use moisturizing eye drops.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great e-Cig review! We are happy to hear that we have been able to help you make a big life-change.

Get expert buying tips about E-Cigarettes delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 21, 2019

I'm in my 70s now and I smoked for a long time. When the prices started going up, I said that I've got to find an alternative. I did some research and I found Vapor4Life online. Although their product is a little pricey, I gave them a try and I was hooked. I'm a laptop person, so I purchased my things online, and I would rate the website navigation as excellent. If there was an issue with my placing an order, it was me that made the errors. Their customer service is absolutely incredible. The reps are always willing to take their time if there is a problem or if you have a question. If there's an issue, they're right on top of it. They solve it and you don't get the runaround.

The deliveries are on-time. Quite often, I will order one day and the next day the item shows up in the US mail. I've had an issue with the post office in making deliveries once in a while, but never with them. They've got great products and I buy a different flavor occasionally. I buy the highest nicotine level that I can get, but I have a tendency to gravitate towards the non-tobacco cartridges that don't have any tobacco flavor in them because I don't like the taste of tobacco anymore. Vapor4Life is a wonderful company and they're amazing.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great review on our e-Cigs, website and especially our customer service! We make sure that our customer service representatives are very knowledgeable and know every vape product sold on our site for any vape questions that you may have.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I love the wide choice of flavors. I've ordered several times. The order ships the same day or the following day depending on what time I place my order. All of my orders have arrived correctly and timely. This is the best vapor company by far in quality, variety and delivery. I've tried several flavors and some I like more than others. Overall a great value for your money. I recommend them to anyone that wants to quit smoking regular cigarettes.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great review! We try to keep a wide variety of the best e-Juice flavors on the market at all times for our customers.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

I wanted to get off of tobacco. I tried quite a few of the Vapor4Life cigarettes and so far, I prefer their coffee flavors. I started with a nicotine level of 0.6 and as far as flavors go, their selection is pretty good compared to other companies. They got a bunch that sound good and on par with other sites I’ve found. I purchase Vapor4Life's products online then they send me emails often. I usually wait until the weekend because that’s when they do the free shipping on stuff. I’m not usually one to pay for shipping if there’s a way around it, but desperate times call for desperate measures and if I need something sooner, I pay for the shipping. Other than that, their shipping process has been pretty smooth.

And when a battery quit working or a charger broke on me, I called them and they replaced it. But it sucked that I had to ship back the defective product because I had to pay for the shipping fee. I don't even know what they would do with the broken thing. But they shipped the new product for free. As for the price, when Vapor4Life's product is on sale, the price is fair. But it is not the cheapest that I can find.

Also, I use their Zeus products and it’s hard to find juice with those ingredients and levels. A lot of stuff out there is really high VG and Vapor4Life's stuff takes the high PG, making it hard to find juice elsewhere that would work well with their products. So, I get my juice from them. I buy their Smileomizers, too, and I get that they are kind of a big thing physically, so they're gonna cost more. But they have a shorter life for me than the small blank carts that I also buy from Vapor4Life. The Smileomizers tend to stop being functional after two days which is too expensive at 5.50 a piece. So, I’m gonna try boiling them and see if I can re-use them. But if not, I won’t buy them anymore in the future. And every once in a while, I get a defective one per 3 milliliters of juice then the other things wouldn't work right.

All in all, if someone was looking to quit smoking and wasn’t ready to go cold turkey, I would totally recommend vaping. And I would recommend Vapor4Life for cigarette smokers because it’s the closest thing that I found to actual smoking without smoking. And I’ve spent a ton of time looking online and reading reviews and Vapor4Life is the best that I’ve found. I’ve narrowed everything down and I only use their stuff. So unless something else comes on the market that is better and easier, it’s gonna be Vapor4Life for me.

Original review: July 3, 2018

I tried at least 5 different vapor product companies prior to becoming a fan and supporter of V4L (Vapor4Life). Most were either acceptable or just OK, unlike Vapor4Life. First the WOW flavored e-juice comes in an amazing array of flavors - I've tried at least 25 - and most are excellent while none are unacceptable. Next, V4L offers products from a large number of providers - I have settled on those from SMOK and ASPIRE but I imagine there are many that work quite well. Finally and most important is the customer service: When first confronting the controls on the SMOK "mods", I was confused by the use of the buttons and patterns required to alter the wattage.

Calls to customer service were answered by humans without some robotic runaround and the customer service rep was both knowledgeable and helpful in a genuinely friendly way. Given the problems presented by a new technology designed by engineers without regard for an intuitive interface or the concept of being customer friendly, the V4L customer service rep was capable of decoding (for me) complex elements involved with the technology. Using Vapor4LIfe eliminated my use of tobacco and extended my life - of that I have no doubt. Please watch "A Billion Lives". We have to stop the unholy alliance of big tobacco, big pharma, and those who profit from the tobacco industry with ** and cigarettes trying to destroy life-extending vapor products.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great review on Vapor4Life e Juice and on our helpful customer service staff!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vapor4Life?

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: June 13, 2019

I was using Vapor4Life for about three months and my experience was good. I like the candy flavors. I ordered online and the website navigation was good. I'm not gonna use Vapor4Life ever anymore though. They are too expensive. They are double the price of everybody else. The shipping is not good at all either. It was taking too long.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the review. You can take advantage of our email offers by signing up for promotional deals on the homepage of our website. We offer some hot deals and free shipping codes for customers that are signed up. We also have a clearance section (https://www.vapor4life.com/sale/clearance/) that has hot deals on a wide range of vape products.

Original review: June 3, 2019

I'm so happy to have found V4L! When the company I was purchasing my e-cigs from decided to close their doors, I went on a very expensive seeking spree - trying at least 3 different Vape companies before landing at V4L. Your Zeus Batteries last for a long time (something I had not been used to), and the quality of the Juices are deliciously extraordinary (the Grape WOW and Beard No. 71), are the most satisfying, scrumptious taste treats! My only complaint is that every so often your Smileomizers die on me after a few uses. Not all of them - just three have died after several uses. Having said that, it could have been my fault. I might have loaded the juice too quickly, something which your company clearly warns your customers not to do. Putting that one complaint aside, I DO LOVE your products and hope to continue a very long relationship with V4L!!!

Original review: May 29, 2019

I bought some products posted to Sydney and the parcel gone missing. Paul in customer service replied to my message promptly and without delay, gave me full refund including postage. Best online dealer I ever dealt with.

Original review: May 27, 2019

Vapor4Life always provides a reliable product, shipped quickly and hassle-free. Vapor4Life was even making great time during the cold snap we had this/last year that hit Chicago especially hard. I have never received a damaged product, let alone one that I am not 100% happy with. The Zeus batteries are the best I've come across when looking for a small e-cigarette (they have a long charge life and last FOREVER), and the Smileomizers are leak-free and don't fire out random bits of liquid while heating like many other cartridges do.

I came across Vapor4Life after trying many different brands and suppliers, and have not ordered from another vendor since finding them years ago. Fair prices, always sales going on, completely satisfied customer. Thank you for doing a great job and creating a great product in the Zeus battery and its accessories. I am completely smoke-free since using your products, and am happy to have a top notch company to order from.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: May 25, 2019

Richmond Tobacco 3.6 prefilled cartridges-Low Resistance. By chance I just decided to check again after 2 weeks of trying and finding y’all out of stock on these 3.6 cartridges and finally saw them available. I am very glad but upset that it took so long for you to have them in stock! Is there a problem with this particular 3.6 cartridge and will it always be hard to order and receive them?

Vapor4Life response

Hello Mary, Sorry for the problems you have had with our products being out of stock. We fell behind in production after a few competitors closed their doors. The good news is that we are all caught up now so you should not see us out of stock in the future.

Original review: May 22, 2019

I have been using Vapor4Life since 2012. I use the prefilled cartomizers on the slim, cigarette shaped batteries. I love that they are unobtrusive and do not put out the amount of "smoke" like other vaping devices. I especially love the one that I can plug into my computer and use and am very sad they aren't making them anymore. Vapor4Life, please bring the pass thru USB device back and soon!!! I love this company and am very satisfied with their service.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: May 19, 2019

I wanted to use the code to purchase a new battery and new pack of cartridges but it said code invalid even though it was in with range stated email code validity. I would have purchased more if the code had worked. I prefer to have to make less orders overall, however it seemed more prudent to get the starter kit I ordered and went with my order anyways. However I am disappointed with the fact that the discount code did not work. It also would be nice to be able to use a discount code and the discount for shipping code on the same order. Although at least the ship code worked.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, the CARTC promo code expired on May 17th. A customer service representative will be reaching out to you today in order to fix this problem for you.

Original review: May 17, 2019

JUST WANTED TO GIVE YOU MY AMAZING FEEDBACK!!!! THIS is hand's down, the best vaping company in America! Great Products, wonderful customer service, fast shipping, and they stand behind their products! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! Also prices are fair and good sales!

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great review on our company and products.

Original review: May 11, 2019

I stumbled across Vapor4Life's prefilled cartridges a few years ago and then got away from that. More recently, when I was looking for other options, I decided to go back and see what Vapor4Life had and I really liked the whole Zeus setup. I went with nicotine level 18 and I've been purchasing a whole bunch of e-liquid flavors. I've gotten Super Mint and Wowboy which is my favorite. Those are my standbys. I've also gotten coffee and vanilla. I purchase online and their site is easy to navigate. The checkout process is so simple. Every time I make a purchase and go through the checkout process, I feel that every website should make it this easy. It's so simple and fast.

The quality of the products I've purchased has been great. However, the Smileomizers have had some issues recently. The quality is not as good as it used to be. They burn out a bit faster or I get more charge than usual. Still, it's my favorite product overall. Also, I love the Vapor Zeus batteries. I recommend Vapor4Life to others.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great Zeus vape review! We are also happy to hear that you like our Wowboy and Super mint e Juice flavors and that our checkout process has made life easy for you.

Original review: May 10, 2019

I order from Vapor4Life all the time Ordering is easier online and I do it from my phone anywhere. Right now, I do an 11 nicotine level. Thus far, I've picked up a lot of flavors but I get the Plum Crazy flavor all the time. The juice is better than those from all of the companies. As their shipping experience is expensive I wait for the products that are free shipping. or $4 on a bottle. Still, Vapor for Life has been great all these years.

Original review: May 9, 2019

I have been using Vapor4life pretty much since they started and I absolutely love them! Love their products, helped me quit smoking cigarettes and they are always friendly and very helpful. Would 100% recommend!

Original review: May 9, 2019

Where to begin. I switched from v2 once they shut down. I tried a few other sites that were pure garbage with much more ingredients. The Zeus vapor pens are flat out AMAZING and they blow me away with how well they work. Their fluid is utterly amazing and burst with flavor. For a nice throat hit, I get the wow premium e juice. It's super tasty. I order the peach. Their customer service is also equally amazing! Two weeks in, one of the chargers was starting to act funny and they replaced it immediately. I've been using them for months now, and zero issues with ANYTHING else. Highly recommend a million times over!

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great eCig review! We are happy to hear that the Vapor Zeus has performed better than the V2 e-Cigarettes that you used in the past.

Original review: May 6, 2019

They vape really well too; I find they actually tend to fit better in the JUUL, The flavor profile is clean and the notes are all easily recognizable. The main thing here is that I'm getting decent flavor AND more choice for less money.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great review on Ziip Pods. We carry more strengths and flavors for the Ziip pods than any other online vape shop.

Original review: May 6, 2019

Looked for months to find a coffee/espresso juice that really tasted like coffee. Came across Vapor4Life two and half years ago and placed my first order for their espresso juice. I've never looked back or ordered anything else. It IS the best!!! As for VFL's service, their website is awesome with its reorder capability, their emailed discounts are great, and in the whole time I've ordered from them, they've never lost or mishandled an order. It just doesn't get any better than this!

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the incredible review on our coffee e Juice!

Original review: May 4, 2019

I've ordered products from Vapor4Life for a number of years now. I purchased the e-cig apple flavor online and the process was easy. Navigating through the website was fine and so was the shipping process. I get a text message every once in a while and they tell me what the specials are, and that's usually the one I order. I'm satisfied with Vapor4Life. I like the quality of their product.

Original review: April 29, 2019

I have been using this company on and off for about 8 years, and they have never failed to deliver excellent customer service. Their website is easy to use, and most of their products deserve their own 5 star reviews. On the occasion my experience was less than satisfactory, the team at Vapor4Life always exceeded my expectations to ensure I had exactly what I had intended to order. I once left a review on a vape tank that was less than stellar, and they responded with a credit on my account, and again, stellar customer service. I know I can count on the items I order, but more importantly, the team at Vapor4Life has shown repeatedly over 8 years that I can count on them, more.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great review on our customer service team!

Original review: April 29, 2019

I've been purchasing from Vapor4Life for around six years now, or maybe longer. I like their juices and their hardware. I like their tobacco and their Apple Menthol e-liquids, and I normally purchase the nicotine level of eight. I also like their batteries. They are a lot better than everybody else. I purchase online and their website is easy to navigate sometimes. It is hard to find stuff sometimes and make selections. The website could be better and be a little easier to navigate. The shipping process is about two to three days. I got a couple of lost orders over the years, but they handled it well.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that you like our Vapor Zeus batteries, tobacco e-Liquids and apple breeze e-Liquids.

Original review: April 27, 2019

I have had to order 3 batteries in a month and they have all failed. The one battery that came with the starter kit is still working though. I got flustered with them and wrote them an e-mail and did not hear back. I will not be ordering anything more from them.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for reaching out to us. A customer service representative will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. We do have warranties that cover Vapor Titan batteries.

Original review: April 26, 2019

We have been using Vapor4Life for over a year now. The Pre-filled cartridges are a fantastic product, have a nice long life to them, the huge selection makes it easy to keep stocked up on your supply even when your favorite is out of stock and out of stock happens with all of the companies from time to time. Their customer service is outstanding.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great prefilled e Cig cart review and customer service review!

Resolution response: April 25, 2019

Thank you for the response, I do appreciate the refund for the product which already been send to me.

Original review: April 24, 2019

I purchased 4 pods from this website. As I started smoking each pod it would constantly keep leaking out all over the pod and inside of my Juul and before I know it all the liquid was gone from having less then 20 puffs. I emailed support to ask for refund or credit towards another purchase and they said " Unfortunately, pods do not come with any type of warranty and are only returnable if unopened and unused. I apologize for the inconvenience." THIS COMPANY DOESN'T HAVE THE RIGHT VALUES AND DON'T DO WHAT IS RIGHT! If anyone has similar experience please share and post it!

Vapor4Life response

I am sorry to hear that you were not happy with the quality of the Ziip pods that you purchased from Vapor4Life. Since we do not manufacture the Ziip pod products, there is no warranty available on them after they are opened (they do not offer a manufacturer's warranty either).

However, we would be happy to offer you a store credit for the pods that you ordered so that you can try something else that we offer that will better suit your needs. We will be reaching out to you shortly with details.

Original review: April 19, 2019

Not only was I completely amazed with the Vapor Zeus e-cig I just received but the customer service was just as impressive. After smoking for 29 years I switched over to e-cigs and tried many different brands. Every one of the other brands was a huge disappointment. My advice to anyone contemplating the switch is to spend a little extra money upfront and get a starter kit from Vapor4Life. The initial investment will more than offset any savings you thought you were getting by using a convenience store brand and going through 2-3 pods a day.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great review on our Vapor Zeus e Juice vape pen! We are happy to hear that you have made the clean switch to vaping after 29 years.

Original review: April 12, 2019

I'm trying to get off regular cigarettes and Vapor4Life is the only e-cigarettes I found that works okay. I use the menthol flavor at 1.8% nicotine level. I purchase the products online and the process is good. Sometimes the shipping takes a little longer than I like but they usually ship 4 days after I order. So far, I find the quality of their products to be good.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the nice eCig review! We are happy to hear that the Vapor Zeus is the only vape device that you have found to work for you. Just as a reminder, if you place the order before 4pm CST Monday - Friday, the order will be shipped out the same day. Orders placed at night or over the weekend will take an extra day or two to ship out.

Original review: April 10, 2019

I began using V4L back when the company first started and was part of the family program. I first used the e-cigarettes to avoid smoking in my house. I soon found I preferred them over my pack a day habit. Breathing was improved, my sense of smell returned, and the cost saving was astronomical! The few times I have had to return products the customer service response has been excellent. Vapor4Life has improved my life and I am so grateful and I sincerely thank you. Keep up the good work.

Original review: March 29, 2019

When I first started vaping, I went to Vapor4Life and now, I wanted to get some juice. They had the Red Energy, which is the closest to Red Bull. I also like Sour Green Apple and caramel mocha frappuccino. I did the mango flavor but I didn’t care for it. It doesn’t burn very good. I do the 4% nicotine level which has a good throat hit but not too much nicotine. I order online and it has been super simple. The prices are good enough and the shipping is very fast. The quality of the product is very good and compared to other ones, Vapor4Life is the best that I've had.

Original review: March 27, 2019

Vapor4Life has great prices. Coupons are emailed to my inbox. I found them cheaper than other websites. Returns are quick and hassle-free. Customer service is amazing. Order ships the same day for the most part. I know that when I place an order I'm going to have it within 2 or 3 days. I normally don't leave reviews, but I do feel that the employees at this company and the way that you run the company itself, deserve recognition. Thank you.

Vapor4Life expert review by Benji Waters

Vapor4Life was started in 2008 by a long-term smoker who wanted to replicate the experience of traditional cigarettes. The company now offers a wide variety of starter kits, mod units, e-juice, batteries and other accessories.

• Informational resources: Those new to vaping or considering switching to e-cigarettes will appreciate the informational resources on Vapor4Life’s website. The site includes an introductory guide to vaping that answers common questions and a blog with articles about new vaping products and trends.

• Starter kits: Vapor4Life has several starter kits to help current smokers transition from traditional cigarettes to e-cigarettes. The website offers kits for light, medium and heavy smokers.

• Guarantee: Vapor4Life offers a 100 percent money-back guarantee on all their starter kits for new customers. If traditional smokers don’t like vaping, they can return the kit for a full refund. The company even pays return shipping.

• Shipping speed: All orders received before 4 p.m. Central Standard Time on weekdays will ship the same day. The shipping speed means many customers receive their orders within a few days even if they do not pay for expedited shipping.

• Customer service: Vapor4Life prides itself on offering exceptional customer service. Customers can contact the company by phone, email or Facebook message and, in most cases, a company representative will reply within minutes.

• Best for: light smokers, long-term smokers, relapsing smokers and those new to vaping.

Profile picture of Benji Waters
Benji Waters E-cigarettes Contributing Editor

Benji Waters has been working in the electronic cigarette industry for over 3 years. He is a well known blogger on What E Cigarette? and Electronic Cigarette UK and regularly consults with suppliers and manufacturers on current products and future technology.

Vapor4Life Company Information