4.16/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since Vapor4Life first opened its doors in 2008, this online e-cigarette company has been featured by Forbes, WGN News, Business Insider, and Crain’s Chicago Business.

As one of the most established vape companies in the business, the Chicago-based Vapor4Life has built a global customer base with its out-of-the-box thinking, swift product shipping and dedicated customer service. Some notable Vapor4Life reviews include praise from leading industry experts Gizmodo, Spinfuel and Grimm Green. The family-owned company was founded by Steve Milin, a former smoker who kicked a 40-year habit after he started vaping e-cigarettes, and his wife, Melanie, a former nurse. Since then, Vapor4Life has been instrumental in helping customers transition from traditional smoking to vaping with electronic cigarettes, e-cigars and other vape products.

In recent years, Vapor4Life has expanded to become a vape superstore that offers other top-brand e-juices, herbal vaporizers and mods. Here is a sampling of recent Vapor4Life reviews that illustrate why this e-cig retailer has stayed at the top of the game,

“There [is] no other device like this on the market” --Info Electronic Cigarette

“I have never been more satisfied in a vape experience by a stick battery than I have been by the Vapor Zeus.” --E-cigarette advocate and personality Phil Busardo

Contact Vapor4Life’s friendly customer support team today to learn more about their vape products.

View More View More

213 Vapor4Life Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: April 19, 2019

Not only was I completely amazed with the Vapor Zeus e-cig I just received but the customer service was just as impressive. After smoking for 29 years I switched over to e-cigs and tried many different brands. Every one of the other brands was a huge disappointment. My advice to anyone contemplating the switch is to spend a little extra money upfront and get a starter kit from Vapor4Life. The initial investment will more than offset any savings you thought you were getting by using a convenience store brand and going through 2-3 pods a day.

Get expert buying tips about E-Cigarettes delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 10, 2019

I began using V4L back when the company first started and was part of the family program. I first used the e-cigarettes to avoid smoking in my house. I soon found I preferred them over my pack a day habit. Breathing was improved, my sense of smell returned, and the cost saving was astronomical! The few times I have had to return products the customer service response has been excellent. Vapor4Life has improved my life and I am so grateful and I sincerely thank you. Keep up the good work.

Original review: March 29, 2019

When I first started vaping, I went to Vapor4Life and now, I wanted to get some juice. They had the Red Energy, which is the closest to Red Bull. I also like Sour Green Apple and caramel mocha frappuccino. I did the mango flavor but I didn’t care for it. It doesn’t burn very good. I do the 4% nicotine level which has a good throat hit but not too much nicotine. I order online and it has been super simple. The prices are good enough and the shipping is very fast. The quality of the product is very good and compared to other ones, Vapor4Life is the best that I've had.

Original review: March 27, 2019

Vapor4Life has great prices. Coupons are emailed to my inbox. I found them cheaper than other websites. Returns are quick and hassle-free. Customer service is amazing. Order ships the same day for the most part. I know that when I place an order I'm going to have it within 2 or 3 days. I normally don't leave reviews, but I do feel that the employees at this company and the way that you run the company itself, deserve recognition. Thank you.

Original review: March 24, 2019

I recently tried Vapor4Life (among others) after Green Smoke closed. I like the flavor and am able to get the throat hit I crave. The life on my cartridges only last 1 day, compared to 2 days on my Green Smoke. The upside to this is, I'm getting a pack of 5 V4L cartridges $3 cheaper than a 3 pack from Green Smoke. The battery life is also not as long lasting as Green Smoke. I just wish I could find a store that sells them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vapor4Life?

Original review: March 17, 2019

I'm sure I'm going to love Vapor4Life as much as I did Green Smoke, but I've gotten exasperated every time I've ordered after my first purchase... My favorite (traditional tobacco at 2.4 nicotine) is consistently out of stock. I've settled for other flavors at different nicotine levels, but I'm not liking them as much. I realize you probably got many, many new customers after my company, V2, and others shut down... Just hope you're fully stocked soon!! Thank you!!

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the nice review. We are expecting a shipment of cartridges coming in shortly.

Yes, you are correct, we have had a large increase in customers recently that has affected our regular stock quantities.

Resolution response: March 18, 2019

I would highly recommend Vapor4life. They have never let me down. Service is far superior to other vape companies that I have done business with. Good show folks!

Original review: March 16, 2019

I was looking for a different flavor and found Vapor4Life on the internet. Their flavor selection is one of the better ones I found. I started with a 3.6 nicotine level and I purchased the Triple Nickel online. The process was pretty fast just like their shipping. I’m always getting texts for free shipping and 18 to 20% off so I take advantage of that. I like the quality of their products and the cost is adequate.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great e-Juice review. We are happy to hear you like our nicotine selection and our quick shipping.

Original review: March 15, 2019

When Markten was no longer available your information came up on their site. The one thing I like is the 0% nicotine. My husband chose to go to a different company after being displeased with your product. One of the chargers stopped working within a few weeks and the black battery never holds a charge. I am a month nicotine free and will most likely purchase your product from time to time.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the product review. Our Vapor Titan and Vapor Zeus chargers come with a 90 day warranty, so we will be happy to ship one out to you. A customer service representative will be reaching out to you today for details.

Original review: March 15, 2019

Flavors not consistent between strengths. Seems like I'm only sucking air, even with a fresh cart. Many times I draw on cart, but it doesn't activate, whether or not the battery is fully charged or not. Other times I have to nearly suck my brains out just to get a bit of a hit off a fresh cart and charged battery. Tried switching batteries (I have six), switching carts, but same results. I want to relax and enjoy my vaping, not spend a lot of time and energy just to get a decent hit. Chillax 2.4 and Peppermint 2.4 are good flavors that I like (when I can get the battery and cart to work properly.) These are good in a pinch, but not worth my time, energy and money.

Original review: March 14, 2019

One day, I sent your company many emails, but I didn't get any reply from your company. This time, I got the product that was different from what I ordered, but didn't complain about it. I know you already knew you never responded to my email. I feel like it's kinda vulgar business.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for reaching out to us at Vapor4Life. A customer service representative will be reaching out to you shortly to see what the problem with your order was. Our customer service team usually will respond between 12 - 48 business hours after getting an email. Please make sure to email us because we do not have any email in our customer service system currently.

Original review: March 14, 2019

I purchased a basic ecig menthol starter kit. When it arrives the usb charger didn't work. They sent me another one. Next issue was I ordered. Refills on menthol cartridges. 2 of the 5 were almost empty when I got them. I didn't say anything until I reordered cartridges and they were out of every type of menthol cartridge when I needed to reorder. So I ordered disposable ecigs. Those came and one was almost empty when I opened it and the other was unacceptable. Very little vapor. No throat hit. Called customer service. Explained my problems. They sent me other menthol cartridges that didn't work with my batteries already purchased from them. They also sent me a couple of disposables which I didn't want. They didn't charge me but the bottom line is the product is inferior to my former brand Green Smoke and I wasted about 50.00 and was left with nothing I could use or they were out of menthol cartridges that fit my batteries.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the feedback. If you are interested in any other products on our site that may fit your needs better, our customer service staff is available via phone or email.

We really want to make sure that you have a satisfying vaping experience and want to be able to get you a product that meets your needs.

Original review: March 14, 2019

I was a long time customer of V2 Cigs up until they closed abruptly. I was in a panic! After some hit and miss I found WOW juice! Excellent, taste, fast ship I absolutely LOVE it! Now if you could get cartridges I need for my power cig, I could order everything from your company. I need the T4 808D-1 Clearomizer cartridge. Can you check into that??

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the best e-Juice review! We will make sure that the product manager knows about your request for the T4 808D-1 Clearomizers.

Original review: March 14, 2019

The customer service team does an amazing job! I have only had 2 problems and I order weekly. Each time was handled exceptionally well with no hassle on my part. Keep up the great work! Especially Paul! Outstanding??? 5 stars from me! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that our customer service team has been able to help you.

Original review: March 8, 2019

I've been a customer of Vapor4Life for four years but I don't order my juices from them anymore because I don't like what they have. I would like to see stuff like Ripe Vapes and Candy King. Nevertheless, it's very easy to order from them. The age verification system is very good and the shipping process is very fast. The quality of their products has been pretty impressive as well. They're a pretty good outfit.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great review! We are continuing to expand our e Juice selection and now do offer Candy King e Juice flavors!

Original review: March 2, 2019

Vapor4Life cigarettes are cheaper than a lot of other things. I've been using them for almost a year now. I purchase their products online and it's really simple to make an order. I usually choose the ones with nicotine level of 5-6 milligrams per milliliter range and when it comes to the flavor of the e-liquid, I’m a wide variety type of guy. Their flavors selection is diverse and the quality of their products is good. It’s all name brand stuff so it’s better than buying things from eBay. I've had a good experience with Vapor4Life and I have recommended it to a couple of people.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the nice e-Cig review! We are happy to hear that you like our Vapor Titans and nicotine strength selections.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

I buy my vapor stuff from Vapor4Life and my experience has been very good. I like their products and they're the best out of anything I've ever had. Sometimes, I call them for my orders and the reps are very helpful. I'm only supposed to use one coupon but they've given me two or three of them before. As for the shipping, they have the overnight and it's a little ridiculous but otherwise, two to three days have been fine. I would definitely go with Vapor4Life. VaporFi sucks and V2 is overpriced but Vapor4Life is the most realistic and they're very decently priced. I like their peanut butter, chocolate and coffee flavors.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that you enjoy our pricing, shipping and peanut butter e Juice, chocolate e Juice and coffee e juice.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

I order the same thing on a regular basis, hate that I need to wait around for certain discounts to order. For example today I know I can order 5 peppermint 30ml juices for 53 bucks about shipped. Because the ship65 is no longer active I need to hunt around my email for the same or similar discount code, which I couldnt find today so I'm not placing my order and going to wait around until a similar offer is available. My suggestion is to stop making it hard for regular customers to place their order and make them hunt for discount codes. My two cents. Have a discount code available for them to use regularly. Love your product otherwise.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the input! We will send this information to the email marketing team in order to make sure that your voice is heard. Happy to hear that you enjoy our Peppermint e Juice.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I have been ordering vapor supplies for several years now and Vapor 4 Life has the best products! Also, whenever I have a problem it’s fixed immediately. I can’t imagine being without Vapor 4 Life! Hugs to all!

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great review!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I have been a customer of your website for over 5 years and have never been disappointed with your product or service. I will be a customer for life because you sell a great product at an awesome price! I appreciate all the times you guys have called me for order accuracy or to notify me that my order accidentally went through twice. Thank you for being a great retailer!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

Great service. Have probably ordered from your company for the last 8 years. Love your product and customer service. Your batteries are long lasting, and I love mixing my own flavors from your vast assortment.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I have gone through several Vapor Zeus batteries. V4L replaced 2 of them (in a timely manner) but when the third one failed me, I went back to the Vapor Titan. All of the Vapor Zeus batteries suddenly stopped working within a month of receiving them. I wished the Zeus worked longer...I really like them but disappointed that they just stopped working. I have never had this problem with the Vapor Titans.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the input about malfunctioning batteries. We are shipping two new Zeus batteries out to you today!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

Stopped smoking in July of 2010 due to V4L - the Zeus is the best - loyal customer since and will be for the foreseeable future. Every now and then I get a smile-o-mizer that won't vape, but it is so rare that I don't care that much. Keep up the great work guys... should be filling another order next month :)

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great review on the Vapor Zeus eCig! We are happy to hear that it has helped you.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

I received a broken vape upon arrival. I have called and emailed Vapor4Life several times to report the issue. But no one returns my calls or answers my emails. This company does not value their customers!! Very dissatisfied and disappointed!! Will never order products from this company because of their poor customer service!! I order mostly online and have never run into a company that doesn't value their customers. Don't use this company!!!

Vapor4Life response

I am sorry to hear that you have not gotten a response in a timely manner. Our office was closed early this past Friday due to a winter storm. You will be getting a call from a representative shortly.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

I've been using your products for almost 10 years. I've changed the specific products I've used over the years but have had great customer service on all of the issues I've had. (which has been very few) A few battery issues here and there but your company has always been very prompt with correcting the issues. I will continue to use V4L.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

I quit smoking eight years ago and came across Vapor4Life through one of their customers. Thus far, I've been having great experience ordering from them. I do it online, which is extremely simple. Their website has come a long way in the last few years. I can see the history of my orders which I like. Then when I’ve had issues, they have resolved them quickly. They have great customer service and have been good about shipping too. I’m also on the mailing list and I check my emails when I’m ready to purchase more then wait and see if I can get around the 30 or 35 percent discount. People can’t try the flavors before you buy them. Even so, they have the sample packs. I’m set on the Wowboy though that I use at 1.8 nicotine level. However, I just wish the batteries lasted longer as I spent hundreds of dollars on those batteries. Nevertheless, I enjoyed purchasing from them over the years and there hasn’t been a problem.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the kind eCig review. We pride ourselves on our customer service and quick shipping so we are happy to hear that you've had a great experience.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

Just want to say that I have not had a cigarette in 5 years. I started vaping and never went back. My nicotine intake is much lower than the cigarettes and I could not be happier with quitting smoking. Everyone at the store is extremely friendly and helpful and the products have been great. Keep it up!

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great review. We are so happy to hear that we have helped you make the switch to a cleaner choice.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

The coffee e-juice is fantastic. Have not been able to find equal or better anywhere else. What fuel problems I've had have been taken care of very quickly with no questions. Would recommend to anyone.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

Thanks to Vapor 4 Life I have not had a cigarette in almost 2 years. I have cut my nicotine from 1.8 to .04. After smoking cigarettes for over 50 years and trying many different quit smoking programs, vaping was the ticket for me. Getting rid of the tar from the cigarettes has increased my breathing and reduced that god awful cough. Also cut my $$ expenses to less than 1/2 of what cigarettes cost me. I now smoke in the house, no stink, no burn holes, no matches, no butts. I use only the Zeus batteries and cigar size smilomizers because one fill will make it about 8 hours or better for me, (mocha coffee) is my favorite flavor. Note: This is my honest, and true opinion. Thanks again.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

Vapor 4 Life has been a excellent shopping experience. I have not had any issues with the product and or shipping. The products always come in a timely manner and everything is explained very well. This is definitely a business that I would recommend to others to purchase from.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great review!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I've had a great experience with you since day one. Quality of products, customer service, website shopping and ordering - everything. On the rare occasions that there has been an issue with anything, it's always been handled to my complete satisfaction with courteous professionalism.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great review. We are happy to hear that you have had such a great experience.

Vapor4Life expert review by Benji Waters

Vapor4Life was started in 2008 by a long-term smoker who wanted to replicate the experience of traditional cigarettes. The company now offers a wide variety of starter kits, mod units, e-juice, batteries and other accessories.

• Informational resources: Those new to vaping or considering switching to e-cigarettes will appreciate the informational resources on Vapor4Life’s website. The site includes an introductory guide to vaping that answers common questions and a blog with articles about new vaping products and trends.

• Starter kits: Vapor4Life has several starter kits to help current smokers transition from traditional cigarettes to e-cigarettes. The website offers kits for light, medium and heavy smokers.

• Guarantee: Vapor4Life offers a 100 percent money-back guarantee on all their starter kits for new customers. If traditional smokers don’t like vaping, they can return the kit for a full refund. The company even pays return shipping.

• Shipping speed: All orders received before 4 p.m. Central Standard Time on weekdays will ship the same day. The shipping speed means many customers receive their orders within a few days even if they do not pay for expedited shipping.

• Customer service: Vapor4Life prides itself on offering exceptional customer service. Customers can contact the company by phone, email or Facebook message and, in most cases, a company representative will reply within minutes.

• Best for: light smokers, long-term smokers, relapsing smokers and those new to vaping.

Profile picture of Benji Waters
Benji Waters E-cigarettes Contributing Editor

Benji Waters has been working in the electronic cigarette industry for over 3 years. He is a well known blogger on What E Cigarette? and Electronic Cigarette UK and regularly consults with suppliers and manufacturers on current products and future technology.

Vapor4Life Company Information