4.69/5
Based on 126 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since Vapor4Life first opened its doors in 2008, this online e-cigarette company has been featured by Forbes, WGN News, Business Insider, and Crain’s Chicago Business.

As one of the most established vape companies in the business, the Chicago-based Vapor4Life has built a global customer base with its out-of-the-box thinking, swift product shipping and dedicated customer service. Some notable Vapor4Life reviews include praise from leading industry experts Gizmodo, Spinfuel and Grimm Green. The family-owned company was founded by Steve Milin, a former smoker who kicked a 40-year habit after he started vaping e-cigarettes, and his wife, Melanie, a former nurse. Since then, Vapor4Life has been instrumental in helping customers transition from traditional smoking to vaping with electronic cigarettes, e-cigars and other vape products.

In recent years, Vapor4Life has expanded to become a vape superstore that offers other top-brand e-juices, herbal vaporizers and mods. Here is a sampling of recent Vapor4Life reviews that illustrate why this e-cig retailer has stayed at the top of the game,

“There [is] no other device like this on the market” --Info Electronic Cigarette

“I have never been more satisfied in a vape experience by a stick battery than I have been by the Vapor Zeus.” --E-cigarette advocate and personality Phil Busardo

Contact Vapor4Life’s friendly customer support team today to learn more about their vape products.

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: April 17, 2018

158 Vapor4Life Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 17, 2018

I ordered from Vapor4Life again as I wanted to quit smoking. Out of all the pens that I have tried, they are absolutely the best. They're excellent quality and I like them very much. My nicotine level before was a 2.4, and I just ordered another kit with the cinnamon WOW cartridges at 1.8, so I switch back and forth. I've also purchased the coffee flavor, but so far, cinnamon is really good. I purchase them online and the process is very simple. Shipping is excellent as well. It takes between two to three days when I order.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: April 16, 2018

My mother is 85 years old and she has been smoking since she was 14. She’s addicted to the feel of her cigarettes. She likes the weight and looks of it. But she's not supposed to be smoking where she’s living right now and we tried everything for a better quality of life. My husband and I researched and researched on YouTube and found Vapor4Life. She’s too old to be filling anything so we couldn’t go with anything else. The guy that reviewed Vapor4Life said this was the best one on the market. My mother really liked Vapor4Life almost immediately. She smokes a pack a day so I order for her every 10 days. I go online when I order but I called one time to see if I could order more.

When I first ordered it, I ordered menthol by mistake so I called Vapor4Life. The gentleman on the phone shipped 10 tobacco to my mother and I told her not to open the menthol ones and ship it back to me. I was mortified at first because I wasted the money but the gentleman did not charge us for it when I sent it back to them. I have ordered 10 times already, but her house doesn't smell like smoke and she’s not coughing as much.

Vapor4Life is a real blessing. Almost within the first 10 days, she feels better and it’s incredible. She still craves for a real cigarette but the last time I talked to her, she hasn't had one in seven days. I want what’s best and I don’t want her to send her own money for it so I’m doing it for her. But I live in North Carolina and she’s in upstate New York so I ship it to her. There’s nothing like it and she thinks she’s pretty fancy. My other siblings are really happy and it makes my heart warm when mom said she feels better so I’ll do whatever I can for her to be that.

Vapor4Life response
We are so happy to hear that we have helped your mother out! Our company's mission is to switch as many people as possible off of smoking traditional cigarettes and it looks like we have helped your mother do that.

Success stories like this really make us feel better!

Original review: April 14, 2018

The regular cigarettes were killing me but with Vapor4Life cigarettes, all I get from them is the e-juice. I've chosen the 1.2 nicotine level and my favorite juice so far is the pomegranate. Every time I tried something else from another vape company I disliked the way it tasted and it was is really perfumy. To purchase from Vapor4Life, I just go to their website, select what I want and pay for it. Most of the time when I buy from them I get emails from them every day and quite frequently their price is at least 30% off. Vapor4Life is a good company. Every product I get from them is good. They've got a good product and their shipping is awesome and fast. It was never more than three days.

Vapor4Life response

Thanks for the great review on our Pomegranate e-Juice. We are happy to hear that you enjoy that flavor and that our shipping has been reliable.

Original review: April 13, 2018

V4L has always been outstanding over at least the past 5 years my wife and I have been using their products. If there was ever a problem, they corrected or fixed the problem quickly and without question. It is company we will continue to use. Thank you V4L!

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the kind review!

Original review: April 13, 2018

Been using this over a month now and haven't had a smelly cig since. Customer service is wonderful, a few problems they rectified immediately no questions asked. Paul was a real pleasure to deal with. So far so good!!!

Vapor4Life response

We love to hear success stories like yours! We are happy to hear that our customer service team was able to take care of you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vapor4Life?

Original review: April 12, 2018

Electronic cigarettes are so much cheaper. Furthermore, I could smoke almost anywhere. Vapor4Life's store was in Chicago before so it was easy for me to buy. However, Vapor4Life sends 90% off and sometimes 30% off coupons and I cannot use them if I go to the store. Now, 99% of my purchases are done online. I chose nicotine level 2.4 and it was strong enough for me. I usually get tobacco flavored e-liquid. While I have tried a lot of different ones, I didn't like them as they smelled too bad or were too heavy. Their shipping process is also very fast.

Also, there are some times when there are problems with their battery. Some of them work a long time while others are gone in two or three months. Nevertheless, I get three months warranty and they do exchange so I have no problems. While there are cheaper e-liquids at gas stations, those are horrible. With Vapor4Life, it's not very cheap but I don't pay too much. I have friends in Ukraine who order through me and then I ship to them. In Ukraine electronic cigarettes are much much cheaper. But for quality, they prefer to use Vapor for Life. I would order and they would use the liquid for two or three months.

Original review: April 12, 2018

Ordering has become easier because of a better system, but the products I prefer, prefilled carts and non titan batteries, are being phased out. I have been ordering from you for more than five years, and I do love your vaping system in general. Please keep us long-time vapers happy.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for reaching out to us. We have disposed of some old Vapor King batteries due to poor performance, but have replaced the Titan line with newer batteries that should perform better for you. If you have any questions, please reach out to our customer service team by emailing: support@vapor4life.com or by calling: (847)944-8200

Original review: April 11, 2018

Order # ** was stuck in a postal facility in Illinois (problem with shipment - working to resolve) with no delivery date. Vapor4Life customer service sent a replacement shipment at no charge asking me to return the second shipment when received. This worked out very well for me. I eventually received both shipments days apart and returned the 2nd.

Original review: April 11, 2018

I have been ordering from Vapor4Life for over 4 years now. I have tried other companies and haven't ever had a good experience so I've stuck with Vapor4Life. I order every 2 months or so and have never had a bad experience with the product or service. My order gets filled very quickly and arrives when it says it will. I always get email confirmations with a packing number. The company is easy to reach on the website and on the phone. Everyone I have dealt with has great customer service manners. I don't see myself ever leaving this company to shop elsewhere. I live on Cleveland Ohio and am not able to find anything near the quality of Vapor4Life's product here. They also send texts and emails with discounts. I am 100% satisfied with Vapor4Life and recommend them to everyone who asks me where I shop.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great review!

Original review: April 8, 2018

A friend of mine got Vapor4Life and I was interested and as soon as I touched it I was hooked. I’ve been buying there since 2009. I just go to their website to order. I usually wait to get a coupon code from either my text messages or through Facebook and put the code in, then a couple days later the product is here. The shipping is pretty quick but it depends on when I order it. If it’s on a Friday it’s going take a little extra time. Their customer service is great. If I’ve had any problems they’ve taken care of them fast. Also, their products are reasonably priced. I enjoy their vapor juices and I stay at 36 nicotine level. Vapor4Life is healthier and a lot cheaper than buying cigarettes. I’ve tried to turn a few people on to it.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great review on our e-Cigs! We are happy to hear that we have helped you lead a cleaner life.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: April 7, 2018

I've done business with Vapor4Life for seven years. I really like their traditional tobacco premium products. But I made a recent switch in batteries because I had a series of their batteries fail on me. I bought all new batteries several times and they continued to have very short to no battery life. And I was told that it was because I was using power sources that were greater than one amp. The batteries also wouldn’t recharge. They are using a small amount of available voltage or battery for 30 bucks. But now, there are shops popping up all over the place where you can stop and buy one for 20 bucks which would last and work. Another appealing reason to switch batteries is the fact that most of the batteries out in the market can be charged with a micro USB cable. It’s standard and you don’t have to buy their proprietary chargers.

So nowadays, I only buy liquid from Vapor4Life. I make my purchases online and their website is fine. They’ve changed it a couple of times but I haven't seen any remarkable improvement. Sometimes their website is also slower than most of the websites. Other than that, their shipping is very good. They'd ship stuff out the same day or the very next day, and in three days I'd get my order.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for your review. All of our eCigarette batteries come with a warranty, so if the new batteries do not hold a charge, we would be happy to replace them for you.

Please contact customer service by emailing: support@vapor4life.com or by calling (847)944-8200.

Original review: March 12, 2018

I went to Vapor4Life because I wanted to quit smoking a few weeks ago. I am very impressed with the amount of time they spent with me going over all of the different options and choices. I have been cigarette-free ever since my visit thanks to their amazing staff. I ended up picking up a great vapor kit and tasty juice. The Vapor4Life Team asked me some questions about my habits and tastes, and made a recommendation that was spot on. I ended up with a kit that was small enough to fit in my pocket and a tank that held a lot of juice. Thank you Vapor4Life team! I really appreciate the time and effort you put into making sure I was getting the perfect product!

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great vape shop review! We are happy to hear that our vape experts in our vape shop could recommend a product that could help you switch to eCigs and get off of traditional cigarettes.

Original review: March 4, 2018

The last place I was with went out of business, so I needed to find a new place to get vape juice. Before I landed on Vapor4Life, I tried 5 different places that weren’t good. I am happy with Vapor4Life and hope they do well so I don’t have to go through finding another company again. I purchased the Original Tobacco flavor with a .4 nicotine level online. I like that their stuff is priced relatively well and gets shipped fast. However, everything could be cheaper. The products' flavor and quality are good. There are different chemicals that go into vape juices, like PG and MPG. They use all vegetable glycerine, which is good. A lot of places don't do that.

It would be great if they could get Paypal or some sort of secure payment method, too. I’ve purchased from them 15 times, but three times, after I’ve purchased, I’ve had to get a new card since I ended up getting fraudulent purchases. It has happened twice with my debit card. It was a huge pain in the ass for me to get a new debit card the second time. I’m certain it was them because after it happened with my debit card, I used a credit card that I have never used before and that was the only purchase I made.

I moved and my billing address is different from my shipping address. One time I made a purchase to my new address and the product came. Everything was great. I went to make another order and I thought I put my new address in. However, it turned out I used my billing address instead. It shipped there, but I caught it right away. I realized that I can’t go to that place anymore and I told them about what happened. They sent the juice to my new address without charging me. I don’t think a lot of places would do that. I’d tell friends to use Vapor4Life.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

V4L has had minor ship errors over the years, but have always fixed them right away. Orders usually arrive quickly and exact! This makes a re-order schedule I can count on. Thank you. Products are great and reasonably priced. I wish you carried more Aspire coils so I don't have to get them local. Also, The sales... love the Free Shipping sales, it really helps my bottom line. It would be nice if it wasn't like $70 where the bottles comes to $69.95 and have to order extra to get to the amount for free shipping. Just come down like $0.50 to help us out.

Furthermore, it would be really great if you could offer long time customers Free Shipping + good percent discount on all their orders so we didn't have to go through the hoops. Love your WoW Peppermint, pretty much the only flavor I vape these days. It has the right coolness, powerful calming mint flavor and at a great price on sale. Thank you for considering my suggestions and thanks for creating this great company.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

My experiences with Vapor4Life have always been worry free. I find a vast selection of items interesting to me, being a vaper the competitive prices I've seen there have earned my loyalty as a regular customer. I have needed customer service and they are helpful and friendly too. I would recommend them to a friend or anyone! Thanks.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

I am very happy with the ease of use on the website as well as high quality of product and customer service. Keep up the customer driven service and quality products and this is one customer who will keep coming back!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

I ordered on February 9, 2018 and received that order on February 14, 2018! Everything came exactly as I ordered it. I am excited! I ordered the Titan kit premium, so I got 2 XL batteries (auto) with a charger, a carrying case, a USB charger, and a 5-pack of Virginia Bold cartridges (premium CoolCart). It was the first time I have tried Virginia tobacco, so I'll get used to it. To those who are planning to order the titan e-cig, I recommend charging the battery fully before using. It will be better. A#1 job!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

Being new to using vapes, I was hesitant to contact customer support because in many ways I just don't know enough about the terminology, etc to be understood (in my opinion). Amazingly, the customer service knew exactly what I was saying and was very kind, considerate and responsive. All my questions were answered. I have contacted V4L twice on different issues and I cannot say enough good things about them! The product is wonderful (I am now 2.5 months smoke free), the price is amazing and the people are adept, knowledgeable, conscientious and fabulous! I am a V4L customer forever!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

I ordered one and a battery the size of a cigar was delivered. I don't want that size and I have no cartridges that would fit it so it was just my money that was wasted. If you check my orders, you'll see it was the next to last order when the fat battery showed up. Meanwhile, let's get those long slender batteries back in stock.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for reaching out to us. A customer service member will be reaching out to you shortly.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

I am a regular online customer for this store. This is a great store and in the past 6 years, I had negligible problems with ordering/receiving/billing. The staff at this online store are gracious and exchange the products without a hurdle.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great review on our online vape store and our customer service. We are always here to help if you have any issues or questions.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

Found these folks while looking for a really good coffee flavored juice. Tried their espresso and haven’t vaped anything else for two years. Their pricing is great and delivery speed is even better. Just replaced a dead mod box with a Kanger from here and it too is awesome. Keep up the great work folks. You’re my go to for everything and thank you.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the kind review. We are happy to hear that you enjoy our coffee e-Juice and our selection of box mods.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

V4L order arrive promptly, whenever I go. The quality in carts and juices is on spot. They have fantastic money saving coupons and offers. I really like the Cuban cigar flavor, it's not too strong and yet not weak either. Only one battery purchase long time ago did not last long, the rest have lasted as expected. In a few occasions they have surprised me with extra items. Thanks V4L!

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the nice e-Juice review and cartomizer reviews!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

After trying a few different brands, this has held up to be the most dependable for me. I’ve got the vapor Zeus and Zeus plus. Haven’t had a cigarette in 2 months after years of smoking. The vapes so far have held up through a lot of abuse in the shop yet give consistent hits each day.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great Vapor Zeus review. We are so happy to hear that it has helped you!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

The V4L products are the best. The only vapes I use. The only thing I would like to see improved is the discounts they offer their longtime customers. I have been with the company since the beginning. Wouldn't trade my vapes for the world.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great review on our vapes!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

I accidentally chose the wrong ship to address (my former address) for a recent order. The product was delivered to my former address. I contacted Vapor4Life and told them what happened. I asked if they would be willing to send what I ordered to the correct address at no charge to me due to my mistake. They responded and said they value my business and would do that for me!

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the nice review. We are happy to hear that you ended up getting your package to the correct address!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

Vapor4Life has a very good selection and purchasing online is really easy. You just create an account and you can look at your last invoices and see what you ordered and if you want to reorder. Your payment information is stored online, and it’s a secured site so you can easily punch in your information that way. They also offer promo codes and there's a place to put that on there, so it's really easy to get the discounts. They usually have 25% off for the e-liquids or $10 e-liquids. They say that shipping takes five to seven days, but typically, I’ve noticed that it only takes three to four days. Sometimes, there’s free shipping too.

I like the quality of Vapor4Life’s products. I've used others from local places and I keep going back to Vapor4Life because they have good prices. And every time I had a problem with a product, they were always happy to answer my questions or replace the product with the warranty they offer. They're good with their customer service, and I would recommend them to anybody. Vapor4Life is a lot better health-wise, and I would tell my friends to just go for it.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great company review. We are happy to hear that you are getting your e-Cig shipments quicker than expected!

Original review: Jan. 28, 2018

I tried to quit smoking then I started with Vapor4Life at 3.6 nicotine level. They have a good selection of flavors, but I always order the tobacco. I usually get an advertisement in my email that tells me they're having a sale and I click on it. There's a verification that I'm over 18 and then I'm taken to their website. Since I order the same thing all the time, I just hit re-order. Their cost is fair and much cheaper than a pack of cigarettes. Also, the shipping process is good and it's typical rates for priority.

However, I struggled when they switched the product that I use from one manufacturer to another and I wasn't happy. Also, the quality was much less than it used to be. But otherwise, everything else is good and I continue to use the alternative. I've recommended Vapor4Life to many people and half of my family uses it. There's a big learning curve when people who smoke actual cigarettes move into e-cigarette and it's easy if they just try it first. So it won't be overwhelming, I let them try my cigarette and if they like it then I let them know all the little pieces they need to get and start going from there.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

I wanted to quit smoking five years ago. We tried Vapor4Life cigarettes, quit for a little bit, and then got back on, then now quitting again. I was at 3.6 the first time, but this time I've been weaning down from 2.4 to one point something. I purchased way too many different kinds back then which was probably one of the reasons why I ended up smoking again, but this time I just do Wowboy. I find it online, drag the shopping cart, buy it, then it comes the next day. Speed of the shipping process is phenomenal, and the products are effective. It's cheaper than smoking, but it's still expensive. The cartomizers for the vapor juice are $5 to $7 depending on how much one buys. They're a bit expensive because they only last for a week or two at most, and the liquid for it can go fast. But I’ll probably recommend Vapor4Life to a friend.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the nice e-Cig review. We are happy to hear that we have fast shipping and that our eCig products have been helpful.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I tried several other brands and Vapor4Life was the best. They delivered what I was looking for and the selection they have seems to be very large. I order online and though I've had problems with some other sites, I haven’t had any with theirs. They constantly have a special promo and it comes in handy. The shipping process works fine but we had one instance where it took a little longer, but that was around the holidays. Other than that, the delivery always comes in as expected. They have high-quality products and I'll keep doing business with them as long as the price remains affordable.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

I've spent a lot of time at vape shops down our street and then I went to Vapor4Life. I had a better experience so I'm sticking with them. I buy the products online and I pick up at the store. It is super simple because my debit card is hooked up to it so it is all paid for when I walk in the store. At first, they used to ask my ID but now they recognize me and just hand it to me when I walk in. The flavors I buy are Sour Worms and Sour Patch Kids, basically the Candy King brand only. I started at a higher nicotine level and went down to three. Vapor4Life is an awesome brand and company with an awesome selection. They were being put down by Illinois laws recently but they deserve customers to stick around. I absolutely love them. It is my favorite vape shop.

Vapor4Life response

We are happy to hear that we are your favorite vape shop and that our online ordering process is easy! Thank you for being a loyal customer.

Vapor4Life expert review by Benji Waters

Vapor4Life was started in 2008 by a long-term smoker who wanted to replicate the experience of traditional cigarettes. The company now offers a wide variety of starter kits, mod units, e-juice, batteries and other accessories.

• Informational resources: Those new to vaping or considering switching to e-cigarettes will appreciate the informational resources on Vapor4Life’s website. The site includes an introductory guide to vaping that answers common questions and a blog with articles about new vaping products and trends.

• Starter kits: Vapor4Life has several starter kits to help current smokers transition from traditional cigarettes to e-cigarettes. The website offers kits for light, medium and heavy smokers.

• Guarantee: Vapor4Life offers a 100 percent money-back guarantee on all their starter kits for new customers. If traditional smokers don’t like vaping, they can return the kit for a full refund. The company even pays return shipping.

• Shipping speed: All orders received before 4 p.m. Central Standard Time on weekdays will ship the same day. The shipping speed means many customers receive their orders within a few days even if they do not pay for expedited shipping.

• Customer service: Vapor4Life prides itself on offering exceptional customer service. Customers can contact the company by phone, email or Facebook message and, in most cases, a company representative will reply within minutes.

• Best for: light smokers, long-term smokers, relapsing smokers and those new to vaping.

Profile picture of Benji Waters
Benji Waters

E-cigarettes Contributing Editor

Benji Waters has been working in the electronic cigarette industry for over 3 years. He is a well known blogger on What E Cigarette? and Electronic Cigarette UK and regularly consults with suppliers and manufacturers on current products and future technology.

Vapor4Life Company Information