4.57/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since Vapor4Life first opened its doors in 2008, this online e-cigarette company has been featured by Forbes, WGN News, Business Insider, and Crain’s Chicago Business.

As one of the most established vape companies in the business, the Chicago-based Vapor4Life has built a global customer base with its out-of-the-box thinking, swift product shipping and dedicated customer service. Some notable Vapor4Life reviews include praise from leading industry experts Gizmodo, Spinfuel and Grimm Green. The family-owned company was founded by Steve Milin, a former smoker who kicked a 40-year habit after he started vaping e-cigarettes, and his wife, Melanie, a former nurse. Since then, Vapor4Life has been instrumental in helping customers transition from traditional smoking to vaping with electronic cigarettes, e-cigars and other vape products.

In recent years, Vapor4Life has expanded to become a vape superstore that offers other top-brand e-juices, herbal vaporizers and mods. Here is a sampling of recent Vapor4Life reviews that illustrate why this e-cig retailer has stayed at the top of the game,

“There [is] no other device like this on the market” --Info Electronic Cigarette

“I have never been more satisfied in a vape experience by a stick battery than I have been by the Vapor Zeus.” --E-cigarette advocate and personality Phil Busardo

Contact Vapor4Life’s friendly customer support team today to learn more about their vape products.

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 16, 2017

100 Vapor4Life Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

I trust the quality of Vapor4Life's products. I have been a customer for many, many years, and I wouldn't order liquids from any other retailer. I have done so in the past, and ended up severely disappointed. Their customer service is excellent, as well, and my orders ship and arrive promptly. I highly recommend them (even though their prices keep going up!).

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the incredible review! We are happy to have you as a customer and it is nice to hear that our orders ship quickly.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

From your website to the actual delivery VAPOR44LIFE has been perfect. I stand behind the company 100%. Customer satisfaction 2nd to none. I could complain that you're so good that going to someone else is rather stupid. This is the company I chose to do business with for the above reasons. Keep up the excellent work!

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great review! We are so happy to hear the nice feedback.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

Overall I am happy with Vapor4Life. It's the only product that got me off cigarettes. That said, the quality of the pre-filled cartridges is highly variable. Many are just "duds" and I have gone so far as to start looking around at other products because of the issue.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the kind review. Please contact our customer service at (847)944-8200 if you have any issues with prefilled carts going forward.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

I had a hard time getting going as I ordered flavors that I didn't like, and samples aren't sold. I tried again with new flavors and love them all. Butterscotch, Vanilla Custard and Peach are all wonderful flavors and I've just ordered a new one, chocolate banana. I love the WOW brand in every way, including being able to get the nicotine to 24mg. Shipping is also fast. Great vaping juice company.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great e Liquid reviews. We are happy to hear that you enjoy our WOW eJuice and our fast shipping!

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

I am in the process of quitting smoking so I looked into Vapor4Life cigarettes and got the one with the lowest nicotine level. I buy the disposable e-cigarettes in menthol, that’s the kind of cigarette I smoke. They say you’re supposed to get about a pack out of each cigarette, but I don’t think it’s that much. I buy them online and it’s easy finding what I’m looking for from their website. However, I’ve had problems with shipping it a couple of times. Understanding the ad that they put it, it was confusing and so I accidentally ordered and then realized I probably made a mistake, but I got satisfaction when I called. I emailed and then I talked to the guy on the phone and it was straightened out. But I don’t think their advertising’s clear enough. When stuff goes on sale, it should be just specific but it’s not all the time.

They’ve got individuals, five packs and ten packs and when they put the ad up in an email to me, it says so much percentage off for disposables, but then when you click through to the page it’s not clear which ones are on sale, so I couldn’t figure it out. I ordered two five packs and it didn’t gave me the sale price. So when I finally talked to the guy he said, “Well, you had to order singles to get that because that’s what we were selling.” And I said, “But it doesn’t say that anywhere.” So they shoot me a credit, so I didn’t wind up getting the sale price but I made it clear to him that that was bad advertising and it wasn’t clear.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the disposable eCig review. We are happy to hear that you enjoy our disposable eCigarettes. We will work on having clear e-mail messages going forward to avoid confusion.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vapor4Life?

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

I've been using e-cigarettes for several years and I get my devices locally but I've been getting my juice from Vapor4Life for at least five years now. I don't see a reason to change as it's much more expensive in the shops. I've always purchased online. All I have to do is go click and order the same thing I ordered last time and they send it. It was very nice and I'm happy about that. I always wait for the 35%-40% email to come in and that's when I order. They send emails every day with some discount code, free shipping or 20% off, but I usually try to hold out for the 40% off since that's a great price for what I'm getting.

I prefer the juice at Vapor4Life too. I like the way it tastes and the way it burns. the quality is very good consistently and I'm not getting outdated stuff or something that looks different every time. Sometimes you experience that with other places where you get older batches. Vapor4Life offers a tremendous selection of flavors and recently, they added some of the other vendors. Everything that I can get in the local shops is on there. My favorite flavor has been the Skittled flavor and I also like the Green tea which they were out of for a long time. It was delicious enough though. And if I want to burn out the coils really quickly I do some Almond Coconut.

The shipping process is much better now too as it used to be a bit slower. It could be 10 days waiting time, but it's down to two to three days and I have what I need. Also, every once in a while, a lovely young packer will throw in something extra and that's fun sometimes. It's always been very good with Vapor4Life and I appreciate their efforts to satisfy customers and hope they'll be around for a long time.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the incredible company review! We are happy to receive the great e Juice review and it is also great to know that you are receiving your packages between 2-3 days now.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

Vapor4Life has been supplying me with stuff for a long time. I quit smoking about 11 years ago and only through vaping that I was able to do that. I'm an early adopter and there weren’t any vape sites out 11 years ago. I started with a pretty high nicotine level, probably, 12 and I'm down now to whichever lowest level that I can get. Now it’s more of an oral habit. I purchased just about any flavor Vapor4Life had one time or another. I like sweet liquids and the fruit flavored liquids. I do a lot of peach cobbler and the grape. The mango is one of my favorites. Their orange flavor is also pretty good and I balance between those.

The flavor selections of Vapor4Life are great. Especially now they’ve added some other lines. There are just all kinds of choices. The biggest problem with vaping is you don’t know how a flavor is going to taste or sit with you until you buy it and try it. A few years ago, they use to offer little five milliliter bottles, so that you could check and you could try new stuff and go, “Yeah, that’s really good, I’ll buy a big bottle.” Or “Oh man, that totally sucked. I’ll never do it again.” Now about the smallest you can get is a 30 mill and the last starts coming in 60 mill, so if you’re going to make a change in flavor you pretty much better be committed to the fact that you’re going to use it all but it’s not cheap. I’d love to see the little samples to come back, that would be great.

The service was great and I was getting my shipments on time. Everything always works back in the early days of when they first started making the switch from the cigarette style to vape pins, with the rechargeable batteries to the tanks and get a little more high-tech about things. There was a lot of failures because all these stuff is made in China so you could easily get a whole box of bad coils or bad batteries and I think I only had one or two things that they replaced immediately.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the eCig review! We are happy to hear that we have helped you stop using traditional cigarettes and it is great to hear that you enjoy our different e Liquid options.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

I wanted to quit smoking and checked out Vapor4Life. I bought Virginia Menthol online, and the process was easy. The quality's good so I’m still using them, and from a nicotine level of 18, I’ve dropped. My experience has been great, and I would recommend Vapor4Life.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for outstanding eCig review! We are happy to hear that you like our Virginia Menthol eJuice and that you have had a great experience with us.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

I looked into Vapor4Life cigarettes to stop smoking cigarettes. I ordered online and the shipping fee was a little high but the speed of delivery was acceptable. My wife is also using Vapor4Life. She does peach and I order traditional tobacco. My wife has one that requires a battery that you plug into the wall and screw the unit into. We've had trouble with those. Now the original charger has lasted for years and years but they don't have those anymore.

Any other time I’ve had a problem including cheap batteries that haven’t worked they have sent out immediately. In some cases they request that we return the defective one. But they don't wait for the defective one to come back. They immediately replace anything that's defective. For many years I’ve been satisfied with my experience. The product is high-quality. I have tried others and always go back to Vapor4Life. They're a good company to work with. Whenever I've contacted them either by phone or email they responded.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the nice review! We are happy to hear that you have had a great experience with our customer support team. They are always there to answer any questions related to vaping.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

I've been a smoker for 35 years and I used to smoke a pack of Marlboro a day but I decided to stop. I've stopped many times before but this time, I started vaping instead. I looked at vape shops near where I live and that's when Vapor4Life came up. I went in their shop and I basically sat down and told them where I was at with trying to kick smoking. I've already stopped smoking with patches for a couple of weeks before I went in and they gave me some details. They let me try some flavors and then I bought the equipment I needed. They were offering a package deal and I've been smoking the e-cigar from day one. My nicotine level was originally on the 8% and that was based on the advice from the Vape4Life folks.

They sure sell a lot of variations but I started off with watermelon then I started using the natural tobacco flavors. Now, I mix stuff, alternating between RazzWow and Blueberry Peach. I've been using them for two and a half years and I order online and collect from stores. They've had the same staff from when I started and you get close to them after a while. They're awesome, always very friendly and easy to deal with. However, the Smileomizer seemed to be falling apart for a while but they replaced that free of charge and now, the problem has gone away. I've always thought the quality of their products was good. Plus, the bottom line is I haven't smoked a cigarette for two and a half years. I have recommended Vapor4Life to several friends.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great review! We are so happy to hear that you quit smoking using the Vapor Zeus and that our vape lounge staff has been helpful!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

The Peanut Butter Cup from Vapor4Life is my favorite. I've also purchased the Coffee from them. It's pretty easy buying from their website and the shipping is fast. Their quality is the best and their cost is reasonable. I've had a good experience with them.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the kind review. We are happy to hear that you enjoy vaping our peanut butter cup eJuice and coffee e-Juice.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

I stopped smoking five years ago and I have been a Vapor4Life client since then. Their staff and customer service are amazing. Everybody is positive and lively. I lived in Chicago for 45 years and I used to go into their store at Northbrook. I live in Florida now and I order online. If I have any issues, I can call and they are more than happy to help. When I first started, I was doing half cigarette, half vapor. I started at nicotine level 18, I still am and I prefer to stay at that level. They have an amazing selection of flavors but I have been purchasing the Cinnablaze flavor. It's educational even if people are starting off. It's all about flavor and what people like and what mod they prefer. I do priority shipping and it's amazing that I get it in two days. They have always had the product and never had to wait for anything even when I was in Chicago. It’s an amazing experience, I love the place and the cost was reasonable. They’ve been wonderful.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great review of our vape kits, ejuice, customer service, and shipping. We are happy to have you as a customer and are so glad to hear that you stopped smoking cigarettes while using our vape products!

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

I got Vapor4Life to quit smoking. I originally went with nicotine level 36 but now I’ve dropped to 12. They’ve got a wide overall selection but I stick with what works for me and I only get the Peppermint Twist flavor. I usually purchase them online or at the Vapor4Life location. Their website is easy to use and customers get the items they ship in a day or two. Granted I live only 40 minutes from where they’re at, I wait 48 hours at most. They’re good and their cost is fair compared with most other options.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great review! We are glad to hear that you are off of traditional cigarettes and that you enjoy our peppermint ejuice flavor.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I got Vapo4Life when I quit smoking. I went into the store and talked with people and went with the nicotine level eighteen. I placed the first order in the store and then I have done it online and the process was super easy. They usually have coupons but they sometimes have specials also. I've purchased a bunch of flavors but the New Cappuccino is one of my favorites. I also like the grape and their plum flavor is good too. They always arrive within the expected time frame. The quality is very good and its cost is comparable to anywhere else. It's a very good company and I would definitely recommend it.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great recommendation! We are happy to see a great review on our eLiquid flavors like New Cappuccino, Grape, and Plum Crazy.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

A friend told me about Vapor4Life. I went there and I liked the product, so I have been a customer ever since. I use them exclusively and I exclusively do menthol. I've been going down on my nicotine level. Also, ordering online was very easy. I usually order batteries or the mod where you put in liquid and a lot of times, I just pulled up an old order and re-ordered off of that. The shipping process was quick as well and I appreciate it. However, the product is expensive and I had a few duds, but it’s not bad overall. The quality is good. I told a lot of people about their website and referred a lot of people to them, so I hope they'll stay in business.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the kind review! We are happy to hear that you enjoy our e-Juice, eCig batteries and mods. It is also good to hear that the shipping has been quick for you!

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

I gave up smoking four years ago using Vapor4Life because they've been recommended to my mother-in-law who has COPD by her pulmonologist. She couldn't stop smoking so they gave her this. It's been working great and I definitely liked it better than all the stuff that were sold in gas stations. I've recommended them to friends and there were some who bought from Vapor4Life. However, it's been pretty bad recently and I've become very disappointed. They've gone downhill over the past year and as of recently, the shipments are very delayed. I was expecting a shipment today for something I ordered two days ago. I've gotten five shipping emails and I still haven't gotten what I've ordered. They used to have a 24-hour turnaround if I get the order in by 3:00, but that no longer happens. Plus, more times than not, they've sent me the wrong stuff. I have an entire order that I paid for that has got the wrong flavor and strength.

I only purchase online as I could get the coupons that way and I don't order unless I have a coupon. I started with nicotine levels 11 and 18 because they told me that that was equivalent to what I was smoking which was a pack a day, but now I'm down to four and even tried to do three. I only do the cartomizers for the battery and use them with e-menthol. There were a lot of flavors that I found offensive but it's the menthol that I like the best. I just wanted a cigarette and this is the closest I got. I have something that looks like a cigarette, feels like a cigarette and tastes like a cigarette.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that Vapor4Life eCigs helped you and your mother in law quit smoking traditional cigarettes. We are sorry to hear about the delayed shipping times. If you receive a shipping confirmation e-mail, that means that your order has shipped out of the warehouse and is with USPS. USPS has had some issues recently, so please contact our customer service at (847)944-8200 any time you have a delayed shipment so we can take swift action.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2017

I was using the V2 brand and they won’t sell to me anymore, so I looked for an alternative and switched over to Vapor4Life. The process of purchasing works well. I purchase online and prefer to buy a battery that is at least designed here in the US. The only time I purchase is when they have special offers and I watch the sales that come out everyday. I like their selection and that Vapor4LIfe puts their brand on the batteries and some of the cartridges.

My favorite level is the 0.4 but, hopefully, I want to get down to the zero. I keep the zero around and I switch back and forth. Every once in awhile, I keep the 0.8 around, too. I’m strictly a tobacco flavored person since I found that the flavored things irritate my asthma. I have used the vegetable glycerin oil and that is the best VG oil I have ever used. I bought some from California, paid three times the price for this organic vegetable glycerin, and it wasn’t nearly as good as I could still taste the alcohol in it. I tell my friends about Vapor4Life all the time. Their price and quality are very good so I’m impressed with both.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great eCig review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoy our eCig cartridge flavors and our 100% VG eCig cartridges as well!

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

I'm a very satisfied Vapor4Life customer, and I’ve been friends with them for a while. I've known them through a friend of mine five years ago and I've been with them since then. I really like their “Berry Berry Good to Me”. It's easy to order both online and over the phone, and the shipping takes a day. Sometimes, I will get offers via email and I take them up. The cost and quality match up well, and I ultimately get what I pay for.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the nice review on our eJuice and our quick shipping!

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

I haven't had a real cigarette since I quit and I've been using Vapor4Life ever since. When I first did it, I didn't know what I was doing. I was just trying to figure it out as I go. I wasn't that fond of some of the batteries that I got from other places so I just stumbled on to Vapor4Life. Their prices were reasonable and they were quick. I got it in two days. They're also very easy to deal with. Over the email, if I have a question they get right back to me. Their products are great and they stand by their warranties and guarantees. There's been a time when something was missing in my order and they made me ship it right back out. They also give freebies and everyday they have a sale and send an email. Their prices have gone up a little over the years but they're still cheaper than everybody else. Vapor4Life has been great. I like working with them and I tell everybody about them. Sometimes, they give a little card in their packages so I hand them out to people.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great eCig review. We are happy to hear that you enjoy our low prices, quick shipping and responsive customer service.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2017

I looked into Vapor4Life about six years ago. I wanted to quit smoking, and I did, but unfortunately, I'm still vaping. I started out at nicotine level 24. My last was 11, some of them are 8, and my husband’s level even went down farther than mine. He likes the triple maple and he purchases about three bottles every two weeks. I smoke plum, coffee, and pomegranate. I prefer Vapor4Life's juices to any other juices I've tried.

The process of ordering online is fine. Once you've logged in and got an account, it's really easy. They pull up your account and then you can go from there. I get emails with coupons and a percentage off. Usually, we try to wait till we get 20 or 25 percent off. We order it on Friday, it's there Monday. You’ve got to order it before eleven o'clock on Friday because if you do it after, shipping's generally another day. The cost is about the same across the board. The only thing I don't like about it is the shipping's so high, but maybe it's because we get it priority.

I really am appreciative of Vapor4Life because it got me off the cigarette. I could have quit vaping about 60 days into it because I had to remind myself that I had my vapor in my pocket, so I just made another habit. It's the way to do it for anybody who wants to stop smoking because you don't have the mucus in your lungs anymore. Your appetite increases and I gained 30 pounds which took me about two years to get it off, but other than that, we don't seem to have any problems with it. Vapor4Life is a good thing and I have recommended several people.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the kind review. We are happy to hear that you are off traditional cigarettes and that you have lowered your eJuice nicotine levels.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

I quit smoking regular cigarettes and so I looked into Vapor4Life cigarettes and started out at 1.8 nicotine level. I got e-liquid flavors such as peach, blueberry and some other ones online and it was very easy. They have a good selection and I haven’t looked into other companies since I started with them. If I had any problems, I contacted them and they were quick to respond and very fair on returns and exchanges.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the kind eCig review! We are happy to hear that you enjoy our fruit eJuice flavors and our wide selection of eLiquids.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

A friend has recommended me Vapor4Life and I looked into them. I purchased the e-liquid with traditional tobacco flavor and the process of ordering it online was easy. The shipping process and quality of the product were also good.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great eLiquid review! We are happy to hear that you enjoy our quick shipping and tobacco e Juice.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

My brother-in-law used Vapor4Life to quit smoking and it’s better than any of the other vapor companies that I’ve tried. The process of purchasing is fine and I always buy online the traditional tobacco e-liquid flavor then shipping will be just a few days. However, they raise their prices on a regular basis, so I don’t buy unless I get a deal on the e-mail. But in terms of overall quality, it is very good but a part requires maintenance and keeping it clean. But I’m not smoking cigarettes which I did for 25 years, so it’s working. It has to be a whole lot better than smoking cigarettes.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the nice review! We are so happy to hear that you have quit smoking cigarettes after 25 years!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

I did not receive this order despite the tracking saying it was delivered. I have been through this before with Vapor4Life and I get told "well we show it delivered" and that's it. No conciliatory response to a loyal customer. Very disappointed in the company overall.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for your feedback. Our customer service team will reach out to you as soon as possible to get this resolved.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

Generally have been happy with two very glaring exceptions. Twice in the past 1.5 years I have ordered a new Zeus battery and received several bad batteries (won't charge) in succession. In both situations by the time I got one that actually worked several weeks had transpired. That is extraordinarily poor quality control. If it happens a third time I'll be finding a new provider. For now I have a lot of smilomizers and eliquid that I need to leverage, but after those supplies are gone I'll be tempted to find an alternative.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the review. Our customer service staff will be reaching out to you today in order to resolve your issue with our batteries.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

I appreciate Vapor4Life. When I started vaping I finally quit cigarettes after 39 years! I have gotten 2 other friends off cigarettes also. The quality is topnotch and when I have a problem I just call and it is fixed! Thank you.

Vapor4Life response

Thanks for the great review! We are so happy to hear that we help you and your friends get off of traditional cigarettes!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

Big fan of Vapor4Life on their New Espresso e juice. My guess I've ordered at least a 100 bottles of this one item. Have tried other coffee flavors but New Espresso is still my everyday vape. Have at least 15 bottles on hand but always order when they offer 50 dollar purchase and free shipping. The 75 and 100 dollars offer on free shipping does not excite me. Would rate their delivery service A plus.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great e Juice review. We are happy to hear that you enjoy our New Espresso e-Juice and our quick shipping.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

My mom was using Vapor4Life as an alternative to real cigarettes. I wanted to quit on cigarettes altogether and I got the strongest nicotine level from them. It was a 0.24 and that's what I can stand with. I'm trying to get the tar out. They also have a very wide range and a good selection of flavors although I generally go with the RY4 ml top. I purchased it online and I've had no issues with their website.

I always take advantage of any special offers or discounts when making my purchase. I get emails from them everyday. Last week they had a Smileomizers with 10 for $50 and so I did that. Then once in a while, they have a 35% off the liquids and I take advantage of that, too. Also, their shipping is very fast. Last week, I ordered for my mom and me in the afternoon. I thought it was late and it ended up shipped out that day. I'm on the West Coast and they're in the Midwest, and I got the products two days later. I've been using Vapor4Life for almost three years so I've been very happy with it. I would recommend it to anybody who's trying to quit real smoking.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that our shipping department is getting your vape orders out fast and that you enjoy our e-Juice deals and Smileomizer specials.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2017

I have already been using e-cigarettes so when I found an introductory offer online to try Vapor4Life I got it. The website is fairly easy to use. They have several sales a week, so you always have to wait till what you want is on sale. I take the lowest cost shipping and it’s usually there in three days. I’ve bought mostly the Wowbacco flavor but also tried cinnamon and menthol. It gives me the same level of nicotine. The only issues I’ve had are the batteries that tend to fail after a couple of months even though they’re longer-lasting. The batteries are longer-lasting. The size of the cartomizer is bigger, so I could usually fill it up and the battery lasts all day. That’s the advantage over Vapor Maid, which I was using before.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that our website is easy to use and that you enjoy our long lasting Vapor Zeus batteries and our Wowbacco e Juice flavor.

All Zeus batteries come with a 90 day warranty, so please contact customer service if your e-Cig battery breaks down while under warranty.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

I was so thrilled several years ago, probably close to 9, when an ER physician whom I work with researched and found Vapor 4 Life. He was a chain smoker and switched totally to vaping. If he could do I could and I did. Over the years the prefilled cartridges have lived up to our high standards. The batteries have not. In the last year they do not hold charges and at times do not function even when new. The cost of returning is just not worth it. Other than this I recommend the product daily in my practice as an ER nurse. Thanks.

Vapor4Life response

Thank you for the review. We are happy to hear that you and your colleague both were able to quit smoking traditional cigarettes with Vapor4Life eCigs. It's also great to hear that the prefilled cartridges have been great for you, but I am sorry to hear that the batteries have not lived up to your expectations.

Vapor4Life Company Information