Take a quiz, get matched with an Accredited Partner!
  2. E-Cigarettes

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.73/5
This company is out of businessFind other companies

V2 Cigs Reviews

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

I began using V2 Cigs in 2/2012 after a 16 year smoking habit and continued using their products up until they were bought out (by the worst vape company in the world, but that's another story). V2 had a solid warranty. After I purchased my first 4 EX batteries I never had to purchase a battery again (unless I lost one and needed to replace it). If a battery broke, they sent a new one. Same went for liquid (I used menthol), cartridges (I used the blank EX) and chargers. I'm actually shocked to see so many bad reviews and I can only assume they confused companies or didn't purchase direct from V2. V2 customer service was great, the products were great and I was only spending maybe $40 a month on liquid and cartridges. Such a shame they're gone. They were hands down the best vape company on the market. When they shut down I did receive a check for my remaining rewards, it was cashed and I had no issues.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

They stole my money and my kit when it was under warranty. WTF. They lie and lie saying they will send the check. They wont at all. Im trying to see what I can do legally as they stole my money! I really hope I can get my money back.

Get expert buying tips about E-Cigarettes delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

When they went out of business they issued checks for any customer that has reward points. Well the $10.82 check cost me $30.82 because it bounced and I got a return check fee. Ridiculous and no one to contact to remedy any of it.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2018

The cheaper XEO E-Liquid Red would give me bad mouth irritation and had a weird taste. The cheaper vape pens would crap out very quickly, but the cartridges weren't too bad, the carts are the only reason I am not giving a terrible review. I used to use Green Smoke and I recommend that e-cig company a lot more, but they only sell cartridges and pens (no liquids).

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

These guys used to be a legitimate business but have turned into a scam following a lawsuit by the government. I ordered some cartridges. They informed me they will not ship to Australia even though they shipped me the starter kit a few months ago. When I asked them when they will refund my money there was no response. When I pressed them on it they lied and said they spoke to me on the phone to resolve the issue (which they never did) and charged my credit card again for the same order they are refusing to ship! Pure fraud. Hopefully the government shuts them completely soon but in the meantime stay away!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about V2 Cigs?

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

I am a new customer. I've only had my V2 starter kit for 3 days, but on the second day I was able to reduce the amount of real cigarettes I smoked from 17 to 11. I like the ability to choose the level of nicotine in the cartridges, the easy of charging the batteries, and the case is superbly designed. My order came quickly and everything I ordered was correct. I smoke Marlboro Ultra Lights but I was concerned about the difference between actual smoke and steam; there are so many additional chemicals in cigarette smoke. Ultra Lights have .5 mg of nicotine per cigarette so I ordered the 1.2% cartridges in the hopes that it would be more like smoking as opposed to just sucking air. I'm glad I chose that level; it's a bit strong but I can't tell any difference between the V2 and one of my real cigarettes.

Overall I couldn't be happier. The battery lasted for a full 2 days out of the box, the quick charge USB charger is remarkably fast, the entire system is idiot-proof, and it really is like smoking a real cigarette. It did take me a couple of days to get used to the weight of the e cig; it's about the weight of an AA battery. But now that it's day 3 I don't even notice it, and I've even caught myself headed towards the ashtray to dump the ashes while smoking it. Then about halfway there I remember that there aren't any ashes on an e cig. I don't have any input regarding availability of products during a reorder, but as far as the starter kit is concerned I would give it 10 stars if I could.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

DO NOT PURCHASE THIS!!! AND especially do not purchase it from V2.com. They are a bunch of crooks. First, my V2 broke and they sent me another one. Then that one broke right away and they said I was under warranty so they sent me another one. Then that one broke. I realized that they were sending me used, already messed up V2s and not new ones. So they knew that I would keep having to return them. So this last time I sent it back, they responded as follows: "If you require a replacement for your device, please make a purchase to reactivate your warranty. The Pro Warranty can only be used within 90 days of your last Cartridge or E-Liquid purchase from the V2.com/pro site." I see their game. I will never buy anything from them again. Please save yourself the trouble and do not purchase from them.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

Be aware before you make a purchase - V2 will tack on a $$ charge on your order called a "Settlement Fee". V2 lost a multi-million $$$ lawsuit and is making their customers pay the Settlement Fee. The more money you spend, the higher the Settlement Fee you pay. I'm not sure how this is legal, especially since they don't tell you up front what they are doing. I've never heard of a company who lost a lawsuit passing the settlement costs on to their customers. It's listed as a Settlement Fee when you are checking out. If you're like me and use their liquids and carts, you're screwed. If you don't want to pay V2's court-ordered settlement fees, look elsewhere for your product.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

I've ordered from V2 on and off for years. I've expanded into box mods and making my own juice, but I always occasionally wanted the cigarette feel of their EX batteries so I'll order sometimes. Shipping is always abysmally slow. Your order total is rewarded with free shipping that takes just about forever to get to you. This was annoying and inconvenient but I dealt with it. I sometimes received defective product but had the income at the time to deal with it.

Now I'm broke and trying to save money by actually quitting smoking. I recently ordered more batteries and the ceramic blank atomizers from them. For $25, you get three of the most hyped-up, terrible quality atomizers you can get. I can take a walk to my nearest brick and mortar and buy their over-priced China ones and they'll still be cheaper and better quality.

Straight out of the box, one had terrible draw and one was leaking everywhere. I couldn't find a crack on it, so it wasn't from packaging and shipping and I'm assuming is a manufacturer defect. No big deal, right? I can talk to their customer service and get it all straightened out! I chatted with one of their support members and was promptly told that they don't accept returns or give refunds for "consumables." I was offered 25 points at their store. 25 points is negligible, especially when I received a faulty product and not what I paid for on a limited income.

I pointed out that on the forums, people had received replacements products and that this wasn't fair. The support member repeated that they don't give replacements and he could only bump up my points offer to 50 "as a courtesy." I'm very disappointed because I've always talked positively about V2 and have pointed many people in their direction. I have hundreds invested in vape equipment and always liked their pen-style vapes for when I really had a cigarette craving, but I will not be ordering from them anymore and can't recommend other people spending their money there either.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

V2 Pro 3x is perhaps the biggest unreliable piece of junk I have ever purchased. When I ordered my first V2 Pro 3x, the darn thing wouldn't not take a charge and was broken before I was ever able to use it. They then shipped me a new V2 Pro 3x. When this one arrived it worked...briefly. This product started to malfunction after only one month. The lights indicating amount of charge left in the device quit working. Next, every time you took a puff, the consistency was irregular at best. This device including two day shipping cost me $150. When I contacted the V2, they did offer to replace this device with a third device in 6 months. V2 is pathetically slow in shipping your orders.

I switch to vaping so I could quit smoking. Every time this device quits working, I have to wait over two full weeks for the next unreliable device to show up. So for 2 weeks I have a choice of either going back to regular smoking, which I am avoiding at all cost no, or go buy a reliable Vape. I told V2, what is the point of sending another poorly manufactured piece of junk? I don't want to have to replace this every two months and then wait over 2 weeks to receive another one. Please, if you are considering the V2 Pro 3x, please read the reviews that are flooding the internet over the poorly constructed device. You will waste well over $100.

V2 Cigs expert review by Benji Waters

V2 Cigs -- like NJOY -- claim to be the US's No. 1 e-cig website. They sell a disposable electronic cigarette with 10 different flavors available.

• Easy to use: Just open the packet, screw on the cartomizer and it’s ready to go.

• Performance: Good vapor production.

• Realistic look: Small, discreet and easy to carry; looks very similar to a tobacco cigarette

• Flavor: The flavors compared to other brands may be bland.

• Battery: The battery does not last very long.

• Best for: Occasional users, light users

by Benji Waters E-cigarettes Contributing Editor

Benji Waters has been working in the electronic cigarette industry for over 3 years. He is a well known blogger on What E Cigarette? and Electronic Cigarette UK and regularly consults with suppliers and manufacturers on current products and future technology.

V2 Cigs Company Information