1.38/5
Based on 35 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Last updated: April 18, 2018

74 V2 Cigs Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 18, 2018

The company is turning into a joke. I've been with them for years, but since about a year ago one has to wait a month or much longer (50-60 days delivery!) for the ordered items. They charge your card immediately, though, of course. They are often out of items which are listed as available on their website. Unacceptable.

Original review: April 7, 2018

This company sends out defective EX batteries at a price of 25.00 so you have to buy more. In April of 2017 I bought one. It lasted 1 month. I bought another one in May 2017. Not once was I told it was under warranty and it could be replaced! 6 months later, yep you guessed it wouldn't work so I had to buy another one. Now it's April 2018. I have 2 of them that were just bought about 2 months and one of them won't work again. Contacted the company offered to replace it but what do you know? It has yet to be sent. Order number not valid. The company's customer service agents are nice but they will lie to you in order to get you off the phone! This company is a ripoff. I have bought so many batteries in the 4yrs I have been a customer. If you can't make a decent product you shouldn't be in business.

Get expert buying tips about E-Cigarettes delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 29, 2018

I cannot believe there are mostly bad reviews of Vapour2 cigs. Never had bad experience with the customer service, of course not saying they are the best. But I like the brand. Have ordered starter kit for my wife few months ago. Honestly the delivery was fast, no issues with it. It came even with manual and automatic batteries. I have been user of series7 for more than one year. Both of them work good, they are made of quality products and must say that the company cares a lot about the design and easy manual handling what I like. Mine has also some modern parts like magnetic charging and cartridges. I think they also produce good quality e-liquids.

Original review: March 15, 2018

Like many of the other reviewers here I have just found out how awful V2 pro's customer service is. Absolutely appalling. The cartridge for my device had an issue on arrival. Their response - normal wear and tear and I should expect to replace the cartridge often. They were rude and completely unapologetic regarding their substandard service. I now have no confidence in their products and wish only that those entities producing 'professional' reviews of vaporizers and such would include information regarding service support. I purchased based on the positive tech reviews and regret my decision.

Original review: March 7, 2018

Reading through the complaints on this site I was sure they must have confused the company they were complaining against. I have used V2 since 2011 and have had nothing but excellent product delivery and support. The website CLEARLY marks what will and will not ship next day. On 1 or 2 occasions my e-liquid was backordered and I had to take a substitute. Also had a delay with new ceramic tanks for being backordered but I was aware that a delay was possible because I read the delivery info before placing my order!! I am a daily vaper with EX Series and use the 3 series occasionally and any issue with equipment failure has been met with FREE and immediate replacement. V2 has grown considerably in the 7 years. I have been a customer and as such customer support does seem a bit less personal than "the good old days" but is still without a doubt some of the most accommodating I have experienced with ANY company.

To sum it up it appears the complaints against V2 could be chalked up to user error more than any issue on V2's end. I like the fact that V2 has a measure of quality control that has not diminished in the years I have been using them. If in the future it does, then I guess I'll have to get my e-cigs from one of the thousands of "vape shops " around my area, and have my e-juice mixed up in some dirty bathroom by a 17 year old pimple faced hipster and probably die of nicotine poisoning because said hipster accidentally mixed me 84% juice instead of 18%!! Until then I'll stick with V2.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about V2 Cigs?

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

I placed an order on Sep 4, 2017 with rush shipping and then never heard back. Contacted V2 support within a couple of days to ask for a refund of the rush shipping charge, which they did. Still hadn't come a few weeks later, so asked for a full refund. At first, they refused, but then said it would arrive in 15 days (this was Dec). It's now been six months, four phone calls and numerous emails later and they still keep telling me I will get my refund in 15 business days. Bunch of crooks. Do NOT buy V2.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

I placed an order 12/24 hoping to wean off real cigs in the new year. Shows awaiting fulfillment. I emailed on 1/15 and no reply. Emailed again 1/19. Finally got a reply on 1/24 as follows: "We apologize for the delay in our response to you and for the inconvenience it has caused you. We are seeing that your order is currently on back order due to the item being out of stock. Currently, we estimate that it will be back in stock within the following 7 business days. If you would like to wait for the items we can have this order shipped within 24 business hours of us receiving them in stock. We do regret that we have been unable to ship your order in a timely fashion but do appreciate your patience and understanding with us. In the event that you have any other questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us again." Here I am on 2/27 and it still shows waiting to be fulfilled. I emailed them today to cancel my order and refund my money.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

I’ve been using V2 for a while and their customer service is beyond appalling. The UK branch is run by a bunch of amateur old ladies who are rude and unapologetic that their product is constantly faulty. They even blame you and that’s if you’re lucky to get a reply at all. Passive aggressive staff who seem to be the leftovers no one else would hire. Avoid this company.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2018

I've been using V2 for years but I have to finally admit, they just are not a reliable company anymore. For starters much of their stock is on permanent back order. The website will say back-ordered things will ship within 15 days but it usually takes a couple months... And then usually only because you accept something different as a replacement.

Worse, the level of quality from their products has diminished greatly. They always (intentionally) had a fatal flaw in their designs, creating devices that you can't replace the batteries. But I recently tried their new 'flagship' design the Series 3x, it lasted about a month and the battery is completely dead, won't hold a charge for a single puff. The only option is the buy the entire unit because you can't replace the batteries. Anyone considered them, should look elsewhere, I don't think they are going to be in business very long, they certainly aren't running a company like people who intend on it being around much longer. Shame really because I used to recommend them to everyone.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

I love my V2 Pro Series 7. However, I'm going to trash it and switch to another brand of e-cigarette because V2 does not have the Series 7 Pro Pod Adapter in stock and no stores that I have contacted offer it for sale. I ordered the Series 7 Pro Pod Adapter one week ago and the order has not even been processed yet. The order page states that it will take up to 60 days for the Series 7 Pro Pod Adapter to ship. This is no way to run a business. I cancelled the order. Do not order anything from V2's website if you would like to receive it before 60 days.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

Is this Company going out of business? Long time customer I have noticed that their products are often on "Backorder"...for months! Company charges your credit card immediately then does not ship product. When you contact them they always say "that product is out of stock and we will ship in 15 days". Unfortunately, they have been telling me that since October of 2017. Can anyone recommend an honest provider?

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

This is one of the most expensive, poorest quality vapes I have used yet (7 series). The cartridges break within weeks of use - all 3 kinds, since the caps are cheaply made and designed. Also they are plastic, which melts when you try to heat them (since they don't have a pre-heat function for 130.00) to melt the oil which won't burn otherwise. Save your money! All 3 of the V2 models are overpriced and are flaky, I have all three, and have referred at least 15 others to use them over the past 6 months, but the feedback on quality was all very negative (across the board) and the cheap, proprietary cartridges make this product a dud!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

Horrible company that does nothing but lie. I placed an order on 1/22/18 and paid for the overnight shipping. I received an order on 1/24/18 however this order was not mine but that of a completely different person. After calling the company multiple times and being on hold for over 30 minutes each time I finally got a hold of someone. He apologized and said he refunded my overnight shipping (which I have not received) and was sending out my correct order overnight again. This time on 1/26/18 I received the order. However it only had part of my order that I placed in it. I received cartridges instead of my liquid I ordered.

I called again and this time after being on hold for 30 minutes spoke to a woman. She apologized gave me credits and said I would receive the liquid on the following Tuesday 1/30/18. Tuesday came and went and I never received anything. Of course now things changed and they close early so I called them first thing when they opened Wednesday 1/31/18. Again I get an apology and they are shipping it right away and I will have it Thursday 2/1/18. Well Thursday came and went and I had to wait till I got home on Friday 2/2/18 to call them. This time I tell them I want a full refund and a shipping label so I can send their stuff back as I don't trust I will ever receive anything correctly.

I was then told they can only issue me a refund check not a refund to my credit card I paid them with. Oh and it will be 30 days after they receive the products back before it will be sent out. Well this is a major red flag after they have already screwed me over more than once. I know for a fact I will not receive a refund check from them. I don't know how this place could have a A+ rating on BBB nothing but bad reviews and complaints about the same thing I'm dealing with. I will be contacting my credit card company to dispute the charges and this business needs to be closed.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

I have been with V2 for almost ten years, never any complaints. Till now not sure what happen there, but order wait time is ridiculous now. They lose orders, never send product. Have to try and contact all the time. If not going to do business then get out.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

After placing an order during Black Friday sale 2017, I was informed 2 weeks later the product was back ordered. Now, 2 months later, the product is still back ordered. Seems the company is failing. Buyer Beware. I will be cancelling this order and going to a professional company.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

I have only been a customer since January of 2017. It started with very poor delivery but once I got the product it seemed to be okay. I did not get the number of vapes that they said. My re-order was a large amount of money (at least for me) and the cartridges are leaking and I am using at least 2 a day. I am only a 1/2 pack smoker. I will not be ordering again from this company.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

I'm fairly new to V2 and am happy with the quality of the product, but there are serious issues with the customer service and communications. Months ago, I placed an order for more e-liquids and it took almost a month to get to me because they said it was out of stock. Now, I ordered 2 new cartridges and they are once again out of stock and it's been over two weeks since I've heard from them. Order is still awaiting fulfillment which isn't even taking into account the 2+ weeks it will take during shipping. Emails are going unanswered and by the looks of things it will be well over a month from placement to delivery, assuming it ships this week. I like the product overall but the customer service and communications are a problem. If I hadn't already spent good money on the vape I'd consider finding a new company. Guys, please get your stuff in order. Thanks.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2018

THREE V2 series 7 stopped working after only a couple days. (They weren't banged around. They just stopped working.) After the third stopped working I asked for refund and still have NOT responded after 11 days. I had to pay for shipping broken products back to them every time and go out of my way to post office. Waste of my time and infuriating as I was trying to use pen to replace smoking. Even when the pen was working the cartridges leak e-juice making a mess.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

I have been a long time customer of V2. Over this past year, I have noticed some serious issues with customer service as well as supply and delivery times. They have always been very good about replacing batteries that go bad, which I do appreciate. However, when I am ordering standard supplies for the batteries and have a hard time receiving them, that doesn't seem like a good business model. My last order was on Nov 23, 2017 and I have still not received the entire order. There was a blanket email that went out at the beginning of December stating that they would be filling orders by the end of December, but that obviously didn't happen...and nothing has been sent advising me of when my order will be filled.

I contacted customer service today and was honestly amazed to get through to someone via chat. However, the experience was not acceptable from there forward. I was advised that they had been very busy and that the cartridges that I had ordered almost 2 months ago were back ordered and should be in stock within 15 days. NOT ok. I was also advised that because they were so busy they were unable to update customers & to let them know that their orders were delayed. DOUBLE NOT OK. I couldn't even believe that the words were being said... They don't have time for their customers is what I got out of the entire conversation, and I have to seriously rethink spending any money with a company that says that.

As a small business owner myself, I understand that things can sometimes happen beyond one's control. However, telling a customer that they are not important enough (no matter how small or large an order might be) is never something that has come into my mind. VERY disappointed in this company, and I would strongly recommend others looks elsewhere for their ecig needs -- as I am -- going forward.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

It’s impossible to contact the company by phone, they don’t reply to the customer emails, the chat live is super slow, and I haven’t been refund for my order that was more than 100$. Definitely, I won’t recommend this company to anyone.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

I purchased batteries from V2 October 31st and was told it would be 10-15 days before they were shipped. I was again told it would be 10-15 days on December 2nd, told 10-15 days on December 13, and 10-15 days on December 20. I did finally receive the cartridges I ordered, but I am still waiting on the batteries. Do not purchase from this company. They are horrible.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2017

I ordered a V2 EX kit and cartridges November 28th 2017. I was notified that a partial order was shipping with my cartridges on backorder. Well I did get my kit in reasonable time, but still waiting for the cartridges. They did send me 2 packs of cartridges of menthol, which I hate. I would rather eat a creamed corn sandwich with a tall glass of cold hotdog water to wash it down. Why would they assume I would want menthol, when I ordered nonmenthol? The cartridges leak still in the package, and I have to take it off the battery to clean liquid off the contact of the battery. I've been lamenting to them about this issue and the fact that it's been nearly a month waiting for the rest of my order. No response. To me it seems this "company doesn't give a rat's about their customers." About as useless as nipples on a chicken.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

I have tried to order e-cigs from this so called company. Waited 6 weeks nothing arrived. Got in touch with them and they said they had no order. Then had to prove to them they had taken $500 of my hard earned money then 4 more emails and 2 weeks later got my money back. Look at the all other reviews. I wish I had. My advice is stay away from them.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

I would not be posting this review if V2 decided to publish my review of one of their products, the V2 Trinity. This device started falling apart very quickly after purchase. Paint started chipping off the device in a week, screws came loose in a month, and the charging port bracket popped out eventually. After several months of using this device I was looking for a replacement. I contacted support explaining my issues and asked if I could buy another at a discount. (Despite the durability issues I actually liked the device, but basically considered it disposable). I planned on purchasing a new one and having my current one fixed under warranty. I felt my request was fair and not asking for too much. I received no response and after a week tried to post a review on the product page detailing my experience with the product. The review was never posted, so here I am.

In addition to this, I had purchased juice from this site 4-5 times. One of the times my purchase was substituted for another brand. I was actually given double the volume of juice that I ordered and was actually pleased enough with the substitution, but never received an email that they were doing this. Even a little note in the package would have been nice. Not a huge deal but kind of further paints a picture of the operation they’re running.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

VERY EXTREMELY OVER THE TOP DISAPPOINTED IN V2 customer service or lack thereof. On one order I paid an extra $10 for expedited shipping. I received the order 11 days later. That is not mine or anybody else’s idea of expedited. Was my $10 credited back to me? No. I’ve now been waiting eight days for an order to ship and V2 can give me no idea when that might happen. I’ve contacted them THREE times about an order with missing items and have received no response. Also, consumables as in cartridges and oils are NOT returnable. Well what the hell else do you order from V2?? It is way past time to spend my money elsewhere. If you are comparing e-cigs, I seriously suggest you AVOID V2.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017 I have been ordering from this company for a while now and I am very dissatisfied with their shipping times. Product quality it’s OK, I have purchased other E-cig brands for years and I’m OK with V2 products. What I am very frustrated about is the lack of response and delay with their shipments. Fellas, these are all off the shelf products. Nothing is custom manufactured. Not reason to ship out every single order 15 days after billing my credit card. Now on my last order I paid for expedited shipping and still after five days of placing my order it is still awaiting shipment!!! Such a ripoff!!! This company deserves to lose credibility and business.

Just so there is no doubt who I am reporting, the company website is www.v2.com.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

Maybe I'm alone in this, if I am, then lesson learned. But when I read "ships in 1 day." I interpreted that as it will get here in 1 day AFTER it ships. Apparently, the way it actually works is that they process the order in 1 day and it leaves their facility in 1 day? In any case, I am now stuck waiting for a vape pen for over a week when I otherwise would have looked elsewhere. I feel that they should elaborate on what the 1 day to ship. The benefit is obviously going to be for them because more people will buy a pen that they think they will get in a day vs ones they won't. Just my honest feedback to the company and caution to would be buyers.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

Twice I tried to purchase a product from this company. I never received anything from them. On my first order, after making sure the product was in stock, I was told it was on backorder and would have to wait 2 or more weeks. This information was never communicated to me. I had to chat with CS to know what was happening. My credit card was charged immediately however I had to try twice before finally getting refunded. My second purchase seemed to be going well however product was in stock (I verified with CS before clicking the Place Order button). I was surprised, however, when I received a "package shipped" confirmation from USPS and noticed that it had been shipped back to them.

I waited a day for them to communicate with me then contacted CS again asking what had happened. They said customs refused it (I'm in Canada). They said they'd reship it. No news for another week! Today, furious, I contacted CS again inquiring what the status was. Apparently, the package was again refused by customs. To top it all off, the CS agent said that if I wanted to have it reshipped, I'd have to pay for shipping again! Wow what great service. So, why accept international orders if you can't fulfill them? Why is it that I have to write and or call to get refunded? Why charge at time of order instead of at fulfillment? My advice: Steer clear of this company. At this rate, they won't be around for too much longer.

Original review: July 3, 2017

Placed an order as normal for menthol 1.8 cartridges as I am familiar with the product and the quality and the company offered 100 pack on sale. I placed my order. I received the cartridges. I noticed right away that the cartridges after trying several were defective or not working at all. I contacted the company via email and they stated that the cartridges were now called consumables and could not be returned. I in the past would get a bad cartridge but not like this batch. I do believe the company knew the cartridges were defective and sold them anyway. Quality has changed. Consumer beware.

Original review: June 19, 2017

The shipping is ridiculous! Ordered on June 8, now June 19 and hasn't even shipped yet. Customer service is rude and condescending! They said it should ship in the next 24 to 48 hours and will take anywhere between 7-14 days! I stopped buying from V2 six months ago because of this exact issue but thought I'd give them another try, so sorry I did. Do yourself a favor --- Find another brand!

V2 Cigs expert review by Benji Waters

V2 Cigs -- like NJOY -- claim to be the US's No. 1 e-cig website. They sell a disposable electronic cigarette with 10 different flavors available.

• Easy to use: Just open the packet, screw on the cartomizer and it’s ready to go.

• Performance: Good vapor production.

• Realistic look: Small, discreet and easy to carry; looks very similar to a tobacco cigarette

• Flavor: The flavors compared to other brands may be bland.

• Battery: The battery does not last very long.

• Best for: Occasional users, light users

Profile picture of Benji Waters
Benji Waters

E-cigarettes Contributing Editor

Benji Waters has been working in the electronic cigarette industry for over 3 years. He is a well known blogger on What E Cigarette? and Electronic Cigarette UK and regularly consults with suppliers and manufacturers on current products and future technology.

V2 Cigs Company Information