1.13/5
Based on 30 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

V2 Cigs

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 20, 2018

65 V2 Cigs Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

I love my V2 Pro Series 7. However, I'm going to trash it and switch to another brand of e-cigarette because V2 does not have the Series 7 Pro Pod Adapter in stock and no stores that I have contacted offer it for sale. I ordered the Series 7 Pro Pod Adapter one week ago and the order has not even been processed yet. The order page states that it will take up to 60 days for the Series 7 Pro Pod Adapter to ship. This is no way to run a business. I cancelled the order. Do not order anything from V2's website if you would like to receive it before 60 days.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

Is this Company going out of business? Long time customer I have noticed that their products are often on "Backorder"...for months! Company charges your credit card immediately then does not ship product. When you contact them they always say "that product is out of stock and we will ship in 15 days". Unfortunately, they have been telling me that since October of 2017. Can anyone recommend an honest provider?

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

This is one of the most expensive, poorest quality vapes I have used yet (7 series). The cartridges break within weeks of use - all 3 kinds, since the caps are cheaply made and designed. Also they are plastic, which melts when you try to heat them (since they don't have a pre-heat function for 130.00) to melt the oil which won't burn otherwise. Save your money! All 3 of the V2 models are overpriced and are flaky, I have all three, and have referred at least 15 others to use them over the past 6 months, but the feedback on quality was all very negative (across the board) and the cheap, proprietary cartridges make this product a dud!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

Horrible company that does nothing but lie. I placed an order on 1/22/18 and paid for the overnight shipping. I received an order on 1/24/18 however this order was not mine but that of a completely different person. After calling the company multiple times and being on hold for over 30 minutes each time I finally got a hold of someone. He apologized and said he refunded my overnight shipping (which I have not received) and was sending out my correct order overnight again. This time on 1/26/18 I received the order. However it only had part of my order that I placed in it. I received cartridges instead of my liquid I ordered.

I called again and this time after being on hold for 30 minutes spoke to a woman. She apologized gave me credits and said I would receive the liquid on the following Tuesday 1/30/18. Tuesday came and went and I never received anything. Of course now things changed and they close early so I called them first thing when they opened Wednesday 1/31/18. Again I get an apology and they are shipping it right away and I will have it Thursday 2/1/18. Well Thursday came and went and I had to wait till I got home on Friday 2/2/18 to call them. This time I tell them I want a full refund and a shipping label so I can send their stuff back as I don't trust I will ever receive anything correctly.

I was then told they can only issue me a refund check not a refund to my credit card I paid them with. Oh and it will be 30 days after they receive the products back before it will be sent out. Well this is a major red flag after they have already screwed me over more than once. I know for a fact I will not receive a refund check from them. I don't know how this place could have a A+ rating on BBB nothing but bad reviews and complaints about the same thing I'm dealing with. I will be contacting my credit card company to dispute the charges and this business needs to be closed.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

I have been with V2 for almost ten years, never any complaints. Till now not sure what happen there, but order wait time is ridiculous now. They lose orders, never send product. Have to try and contact all the time. If not going to do business then get out.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about V2 Cigs?

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

After placing an order during Black Friday sale 2017, I was informed 2 weeks later the product was back ordered. Now, 2 months later, the product is still back ordered. Seems the company is failing. Buyer Beware. I will be cancelling this order and going to a professional company.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

I have only been a customer since January of 2017. It started with very poor delivery but once I got the product it seemed to be okay. I did not get the number of vapes that they said. My re-order was a large amount of money (at least for me) and the cartridges are leaking and I am using at least 2 a day. I am only a 1/2 pack smoker. I will not be ordering again from this company.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

I'm fairly new to V2 and am happy with the quality of the product, but there are serious issues with the customer service and communications. Months ago, I placed an order for more e-liquids and it took almost a month to get to me because they said it was out of stock. Now, I ordered 2 new cartridges and they are once again out of stock and it's been over two weeks since I've heard from them. Order is still awaiting fulfillment which isn't even taking into account the 2+ weeks it will take during shipping. Emails are going unanswered and by the looks of things it will be well over a month from placement to delivery, assuming it ships this week. I like the product overall but the customer service and communications are a problem. If I hadn't already spent good money on the vape I'd consider finding a new company. Guys, please get your stuff in order. Thanks.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2018

THREE V2 series 7 stopped working after only a couple days. (They weren't banged around. They just stopped working.) After the third stopped working I asked for refund and still have NOT responded after 11 days. I had to pay for shipping broken products back to them every time and go out of my way to post office. Waste of my time and infuriating as I was trying to use pen to replace smoking. Even when the pen was working the cartridges leak e-juice making a mess.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

I have been a long time customer of V2. Over this past year, I have noticed some serious issues with customer service as well as supply and delivery times. They have always been very good about replacing batteries that go bad, which I do appreciate. However, when I am ordering standard supplies for the batteries and have a hard time receiving them, that doesn't seem like a good business model. My last order was on Nov 23, 2017 and I have still not received the entire order. There was a blanket email that went out at the beginning of December stating that they would be filling orders by the end of December, but that obviously didn't happen...and nothing has been sent advising me of when my order will be filled.

I contacted customer service today and was honestly amazed to get through to someone via chat. However, the experience was not acceptable from there forward. I was advised that they had been very busy and that the cartridges that I had ordered almost 2 months ago were back ordered and should be in stock within 15 days. NOT ok. I was also advised that because they were so busy they were unable to update customers & to let them know that their orders were delayed. DOUBLE NOT OK. I couldn't even believe that the words were being said... They don't have time for their customers is what I got out of the entire conversation, and I have to seriously rethink spending any money with a company that says that.

As a small business owner myself, I understand that things can sometimes happen beyond one's control. However, telling a customer that they are not important enough (no matter how small or large an order might be) is never something that has come into my mind. VERY disappointed in this company, and I would strongly recommend others looks elsewhere for their ecig needs -- as I am -- going forward.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

It’s impossible to contact the company by phone, they don’t reply to the customer emails, the chat live is super slow, and I haven’t been refund for my order that was more than 100$. Definitely, I won’t recommend this company to anyone.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

I purchased batteries from V2 October 31st and was told it would be 10-15 days before they were shipped. I was again told it would be 10-15 days on December 2nd, told 10-15 days on December 13, and 10-15 days on December 20. I did finally receive the cartridges I ordered, but I am still waiting on the batteries. Do not purchase from this company. They are horrible.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2017

I ordered a V2 EX kit and cartridges November 28th 2017. I was notified that a partial order was shipping with my cartridges on backorder. Well I did get my kit in reasonable time, but still waiting for the cartridges. They did send me 2 packs of cartridges of menthol, which I hate. I would rather eat a creamed corn sandwich with a tall glass of cold hotdog water to wash it down. Why would they assume I would want menthol, when I ordered nonmenthol? The cartridges leak still in the package, and I have to take it off the battery to clean liquid off the contact of the battery. I've been lamenting to them about this issue and the fact that it's been nearly a month waiting for the rest of my order. No response. To me it seems this "company doesn't give a rat's about their customers." About as useless as nipples on a chicken.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

I have tried to order e-cigs from this so called company. Waited 6 weeks nothing arrived. Got in touch with them and they said they had no order. Then had to prove to them they had taken $500 of my hard earned money then 4 more emails and 2 weeks later got my money back. Look at the all other reviews. I wish I had. My advice is stay away from them.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

I would not be posting this review if V2 decided to publish my review of one of their products, the V2 Trinity. This device started falling apart very quickly after purchase. Paint started chipping off the device in a week, screws came loose in a month, and the charging port bracket popped out eventually. After several months of using this device I was looking for a replacement. I contacted support explaining my issues and asked if I could buy another at a discount. (Despite the durability issues I actually liked the device, but basically considered it disposable). I planned on purchasing a new one and having my current one fixed under warranty. I felt my request was fair and not asking for too much. I received no response and after a week tried to post a review on the product page detailing my experience with the product. The review was never posted, so here I am.

In addition to this, I had purchased juice from this site 4-5 times. One of the times my purchase was substituted for another brand. I was actually given double the volume of juice that I ordered and was actually pleased enough with the substitution, but never received an email that they were doing this. Even a little note in the package would have been nice. Not a huge deal but kind of further paints a picture of the operation they’re running.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

VERY EXTREMELY OVER THE TOP DISAPPOINTED IN V2 customer service or lack thereof. On one order I paid an extra $10 for expedited shipping. I received the order 11 days later. That is not mine or anybody else’s idea of expedited. Was my $10 credited back to me? No. I’ve now been waiting eight days for an order to ship and V2 can give me no idea when that might happen. I’ve contacted them THREE times about an order with missing items and have received no response. Also, consumables as in cartridges and oils are NOT returnable. Well what the hell else do you order from V2?? It is way past time to spend my money elsewhere. If you are comparing e-cigs, I seriously suggest you AVOID V2.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017 I have been ordering from this company for a while now and I am very dissatisfied with their shipping times. Product quality it’s OK, I have purchased other E-cig brands for years and I’m OK with V2 products. What I am very frustrated about is the lack of response and delay with their shipments. Fellas, these are all off the shelf products. Nothing is custom manufactured. Not reason to ship out every single order 15 days after billing my credit card. Now on my last order I paid for expedited shipping and still after five days of placing my order it is still awaiting shipment!!! Such a ripoff!!! This company deserves to lose credibility and business.

Just so there is no doubt who I am reporting, the company website is www.v2.com.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

Maybe I'm alone in this, if I am, then lesson learned. But when I read "ships in 1 day." I interpreted that as it will get here in 1 day AFTER it ships. Apparently, the way it actually works is that they process the order in 1 day and it leaves their facility in 1 day? In any case, I am now stuck waiting for a vape pen for over a week when I otherwise would have looked elsewhere. I feel that they should elaborate on what the 1 day to ship. The benefit is obviously going to be for them because more people will buy a pen that they think they will get in a day vs ones they won't. Just my honest feedback to the company and caution to would be buyers.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

Twice I tried to purchase a product from this company. I never received anything from them. On my first order, after making sure the product was in stock, I was told it was on backorder and would have to wait 2 or more weeks. This information was never communicated to me. I had to chat with CS to know what was happening. My credit card was charged immediately however I had to try twice before finally getting refunded. My second purchase seemed to be going well however product was in stock (I verified with CS before clicking the Place Order button). I was surprised, however, when I received a "package shipped" confirmation from USPS and noticed that it had been shipped back to them.

I waited a day for them to communicate with me then contacted CS again asking what had happened. They said customs refused it (I'm in Canada). They said they'd reship it. No news for another week! Today, furious, I contacted CS again inquiring what the status was. Apparently, the package was again refused by customs. To top it all off, the CS agent said that if I wanted to have it reshipped, I'd have to pay for shipping again! Wow what great service. So, why accept international orders if you can't fulfill them? Why is it that I have to write and or call to get refunded? Why charge at time of order instead of at fulfillment? My advice: Steer clear of this company. At this rate, they won't be around for too much longer.

Original review: July 3, 2017

Placed an order as normal for menthol 1.8 cartridges as I am familiar with the product and the quality and the company offered 100 pack on sale. I placed my order. I received the cartridges. I noticed right away that the cartridges after trying several were defective or not working at all. I contacted the company via email and they stated that the cartridges were now called consumables and could not be returned. I in the past would get a bad cartridge but not like this batch. I do believe the company knew the cartridges were defective and sold them anyway. Quality has changed. Consumer beware.

Original review: June 19, 2017

The shipping is ridiculous! Ordered on June 8, now June 19 and hasn't even shipped yet. Customer service is rude and condescending! They said it should ship in the next 24 to 48 hours and will take anywhere between 7-14 days! I stopped buying from V2 six months ago because of this exact issue but thought I'd give them another try, so sorry I did. Do yourself a favor --- Find another brand!

Original review: June 19, 2017

The fees, raising the cost of atomizers once I've already purchased the device, and now taking away all coupon codes. Added to the terrible customer service, leaky cartridges, awful batteries on brand new designs (which I purchased for friends and family last Christmas). After 8 years, I just can't afford this company anymore.

Original review: June 19, 2017

This is the absolute worst customer experience I have ever had in my life. They consistently are on back order and forget about shipments. "Misplace them". It is very doubtful I will be using them anymore.

Original review: June 14, 2017

I used to be a regular customer of V2 but somewhere along the way, they dropped the ball. It now takes over 2 weeks to receive an order. With all the e-cigs on the market, I'd think they'd try to be more competitive, but evidently the people in control of actually getting the product to you don't care at all about the business. I gave them one more chance after my last complaint 2 months ago and evidently nothing has changed. Over 2 weeks later, I have yet to receive my order. Not only have they lost my business, I'll certainly not be recommending them to anyone from here on out. And if you think paying extra to get it expedited will work, think again. You can kiss that extra $ goodbye. V2 refuses to reimburse, as does UPS (as they say they didn't actually get the order from V2 until a week later - which I believe since this has become something V2 is now known for).

Original review: June 6, 2017

I have been ordering from this company since 2009, and until 2016, have never had a problem. Since then, it has been such a terrible experience that I am now changing where I buy my supplies! From lousy customer service, to orders - even if I paid for overnight shipping - they STILL screw it up. My last 4 orders have been as such. Again yesterday 6/5/17, I called and placed an order and was told they would use the overnight shipping - which I had paid from my last order that they screwed up. It STILL was not shipped overnight! I was given 100 points because of their screw-up, and yet they screwed up again!

When I asked to speak to a supervisor I was told there were none available. So I demanded to be placed on hold - after approx. 10 minutes a CS rep came on and told me that one would call me back in 24 hours. I even had the direct phone number for a manager - named Jerimiah and he didn't answer his phone - probably a wrong number. The customer service is inexcusable, their order process leaves a LOT to be desired and I am now so fed-up, I will NOT continue using this company and I would advise anyone not to as well!

Original review: June 1, 2017

I've been a loyal customer for 3 years. Over that time, the quality of their customer service has gone down consistently year over year to the point where now it is just unacceptable. The products are adequate (although blanks leak, flavors are inconsistent, and batteries lose power more quickly after each charge), and it's hard to switch brands once you've invested in all the starter materials. However, once the customer service levels drop, there's really no justifiable reason to stay. It used to be pretty good. Now it's abominable. Their website will show that a product is ready to ship in 1 day yet days go by and nothing. Customer service reps robotically repeat what I already figured out -- the product is unavailable and will ship when it is in stock. Duh.

No apologies, no offer for store credit to offset the false advertising, nothing. And this has happened repeatedly. I actually even had a customer service rep tell me that "We don't warranty blanks so they cannot be returned," when I contacted them after receiving blanks that were duds. I explained calmly that I didn't get what I ordered as they never worked and I got the same answer. I actually had to send a copy of the chat transcript to their corporate office and demand replacements before anything happened. I am sad to go but I've had it. V2, fix your mess or you'll lose out quickly to better companies in the growing ecig market. You might be the big fish now but that'll change quickly with the service (or lack thereof) that you provide.

Original review: April 2, 2017

V2 e-cigarettes are an OK product – BUT it takes WAY too long to get them once ordered – AND their customer service is AWFUL!!! Each of their responses have been very rude & extremely condescending! I would NOT recommend V2 – unless you like being talked down to. Blu e-cigarettes aren’t that great – but their customer service is THE BEST! I’m now shopping around for a different e-cigarette (other than V2 or Blu).

Original review: March 10, 2017

I have bought the "V2 EX Series Starter Kit" about 10 days ago. Although the product is advertised as leak-proof, it is far from it. Each of 6 cartridges involved in the kit have leaked. I have written a review on their page, but they, of course, did not put it there. Other than this, the product is OK.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2017

I've been a customer for over 3 years. I spend over $1k per year in the products. This is the deal. The product and quality is very good, which is why I've stayed a customer for 3 years, despite continually waiting up to 2 WEEKS for product to be shipped. This has happened countless times over. I've called to check status again and again, customer service seems to be undertrained and not too concerned with customer satisfaction. At one time I wanted to ensure I'd have a quick delivery so paid $25 for overnight shipping and it still took 8 days! I finally am breaking up with this product based solely on the very SLOW shipping times and lack of caring on the part of their reps. Just got off the phone now. I placed an order on Feb 13, it was shipped on the 23!! And they said it will arrive on the 3rd. In what world? Unacceptable.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2017

I've been a customer for this company for over two years! But not anymore, literally it'll take weeks to receive any order I place, EX Blank cartridges leaks like crazy, and now I have to pay fee for you tobacco settlement!!! Please stay away.

V2 Cigs expert review by Benji Waters

V2 Cigs -- like NJOY -- claim to be the US's No. 1 e-cig website. They sell a disposable electronic cigarette with 10 different flavors available.

• Easy to use: Just open the packet, screw on the cartomizer and it’s ready to go.

• Performance: Good vapor production.

• Realistic look: Small, discreet and easy to carry; looks very similar to a tobacco cigarette

• Flavor: The flavors compared to other brands may be bland.

• Battery: The battery does not last very long.

• Best for: Occasional users, light users

Profile picture of Benji Waters
Benji Waters

E-cigarettes Contributing Editor

Benji Waters has been working in the electronic cigarette industry for over 3 years. He is a well known blogger on What E Cigarette? and Electronic Cigarette UK and regularly consults with suppliers and manufacturers on current products and future technology.

V2 Cigs Company Information

Miami
FL
1-877-378-2767
www.v2.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use