2. E-Cigarettes

Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.51/5

Om Vapors was founded in order to provide a selection of well-tested, delicious, and most importantly, affordable e-liquids. At Om Vapors, we believe that anyone should have the accessibility to a selection of e-liquids that not only taste good, but are also carefully crafted. All of our flavorings here at Om Vapors are sourced from the US and Europe only. Visit our website today to learn more about our wide variety of e-liquids, our deals, and more!

Om Vapors Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Om Vapors?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Om Vapors?

Original review: March 10, 2018

I smoke cigars and I needed something healthier. I still needed something to do to relax. Om Vapors has some cheap juice that’s good. I initially chose a nicotine level of 3. I've tried a bunch of different flavors and I ordered about six flavors. They have a good selection of flavors, although there are some flavors I would like to see. I purchased online and never had any issues with anything using a card.

However, I’ve been an online user and if I don’t sign in before I put in the coupon code, I would lose the coupon code and end up buying from them without the coupon. But other than that, the shipping process was fine and everything came to the house. The earliest I’ve gotten my orders was four days and the latest was about eight days. I got what I paid for. The flavors taste good for their cost. And as long as they’re similar to the flavor they say, I’m fine. They also let me know, thru email, when they have special offers and that’s usually when I go and check out and see what flavors they have that’s on sale.

Om Vapors response
    Thank you for the review! Are you signed up for our newsletter?

You will never miss a sale!

Factual basis uncertain
    Original review: March 8, 2018

Their products make me feel nauseous. I thought I was crazy so I let all my friends try it in their mods... and they felt like vomiting too. It's not a budget juice if yah spent money just to throw it in the trash. I wrote a bad review for the flavors I tried from them and MAGICALLY those 1 star reviews disappeared in minutes... You think they make such a wonderful product that all their juices have nothing less than 3 stars!!! Give me a break! AVOID THESE GUYS AT ALL COSTS. I'm going back to Uncle Junk John Wayne, the only juice for me! (If yah like sweet tobacco give it a go!)

Hi Daniel.

I am sorry to hear that our juices made you nauseous. Which flavor was this?
    I see in your order you ordered some 0mg and 1.5mg along with 3mg WTA.

The Tobacco Flavors are made with Whole Tobacco Alkaloids. These give the overall feeling of traditional tobacco unlike the USP nicotine Blends. We recommend if you use these to use them at half the strength you would normally vape at because they are a bit more potent. Your body may not be used to the strong alkaloids anymore and this could explain the nausia.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

The flavors are all good+ with Om!!! I have purchased and vaped most of their inventory!!! Always a great deal!!! I take advantage of the 75% off sales & over $40 free shipping. I hope though on my next order, shipping and communication errors and issues, are resolved before my order...

Om Vapors response

Thanks for the review Boone! We have been workng hard to get everything back and running smoothly. Our 75% off sale for Valentine's day went much better than our New Year Sale. By April we should have all of the kinks ironed out and processing times will be consistently 1-3 business days.

"Breathe Easy"

Les

Co-Owner

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

Om Vapors is a company that makes really good flavors and they're the only company that I order from. They usually do a sale where they do 120 milliliters for eight dollars a piece, so that’s one of the best deals I've found. There are also 70% off sales but it’s just around the holidays. My favorite flavor is Mantra, the green tea one that's been my favorite ever since I tried it. But I also like Ascension and The Cobra. I always order online and it's always been super simple. I’ve had an account on there since I started and I just add whichever flavors I’m feeling to my cart check out and it's easy. Shipping has always been fast. It’s never taken longer than two weeks and everything’s always been bubble wrapped. My only complaint is that they used to use glass bottles for 120 milliliters but it looks like they switched away from that. They use compliant safety plastic bottles now and I have to crack the thing on top first before I can remove the top.

Om Vapors response

Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review!

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

I saw a few people talk about Om Vapors on Reddit and I won a giveaway there. That was how I first tried their juice. I made one purchase after the giveaway and I got a ton of juice, like seven 120 milliliters. That lasted me a long time. I went with the nicotine level that I was used to and although I didn’t like some of the flavors, that was more of personal taste. The quality itself was pretty consistent. The green tea and honey one was really good and they also have the budget line.

Om Vapors response

Glad you liked the Mantra!

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

I looked into Om Vapors' juice because it was on sale. The ordering process was pretty quick and I purchased online. I was trying to quit so I bought juice on nicotine level three. I've tried four flavors from them and they are sub-par compared to other companies.

Om Vapors response

Thank you for leaving a review!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

I was a smoker all throughout college and I wanted to quit. Vaping definitely helps and I was taking five milliliters per day at the height of my vaping. I started at 3 but I'm now down to 1.5 milligrams per milliliter and I'm down to literally a couple of cups when I get home. Om Vapors advertises sales frequently on a subreddit called eSave on Reddit. I got a bunch of e-liquid flavors and my favorite is the Blueberry Donut. I made my purchase online and the shipping is good. They had a standard run-of-the-mill packaging and my purchase came well-packaged with bubble wrapping and in a box.

Compared to other vendors I've used, Om Vapors is top-tier, like super expensive stuff, and I get what I pay for. Om Vapors is on the very cheap side relatively speaking so it burns well for what I'm paying. It comes up the coil cover for a long period of time. If one's starting out and trying to save money and be economical, then Om Vapors is the vendor I definitely recommend. They're affordable and good for the price.

Om Vapors response

Thank you for the review! We love redditing!

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

I started vaping to move away from smoking regular tobacco cigarettes and I've always been at nicotine level three. I’ve purchased 85% of Om Vapors' flavors with most of them being dessert flavors or any kind of cereals. They have all kinds of different flavors for all kinds of different people like tobacco or fruity flavors. They also offer a more specific kind of flavor because there aren't very many places where I could find a blueberry cake donut flavor or floral flavors in it which tastes more spot on to what they’re supposed to be than anything else I’ve tried. Ordering online was completely straightforward. Even using the rewards program has been very easy and simple to use. If I’m running low, I just go straight to what I know and order from home.

However, last year on the April fool’s day sale, it took 16 days before my order was shipped. But that was because on April 2nd and for the entire month of March, they received more orders so it was completely understandable and nobody was really mad. Other than that, shipping was very quick which usually takes three days. I recommend them to a lot of people that I know. I tell others that Om Vapors has clean juice and is diketone free. I’m always happy with it which means a lot in the vaping community since satisfaction, shipping time and quality of use are the main things.

Om Vapors response

Thank you for the review! Large sales can really put us behind and cause delays, It is hard to plan for the unexpected, But we are getting better.

Resolution response: Feb. 2, 2018

Thank you for your response and I apologize for the harsh review. I did not take into account the weekends and I also found out there have been some problems with employment at the company that caused them to lag behind. I do wish I could have gotten even a short response to my emails, but I understand they are overwhelmed and understaffed. I've updated my review accordingly and hope I didn't cause too much hard feelings.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

I was very excited to try this vendor's products, especially those with tobacco alkaloids. However, it has now been 9 days and still no shipment. No email saying it's on its way... Nothing. I have emailed and called the vendor multiple times with no answer. I am extremely frustrated that a vendor would be so slow to ship and so unreachable. If you are running a business, it requires you to do a lot of work. I'm assuming you're just taking some time off. If so, cut off the ability to make new orders. Don't let your lack of initiative affect your customers. I ordered these things for a reason - to use them. I need them as I quit smoking and I spent a lot of money to order from you.

Hi Cavin,

Thanks for leaving this review. As stated on our website processing times currently take up to 7 business days(Monday-Friday). We do not count weekends as shipping times since the shipping department does no come in on weekends. I apologize that we missed your calls, we have only one dedicated customer service person, and they help package as well. The spike in growth has overwhelmed our team, and we are actively making changes to speed up processing times and hire more representatives once we are able. Your order is packed up and ready to go out today. We responded to your email as well. Please let us know what you think and get back to us. We much appreciate your business, and hopefully, you'll give us a chance to do right in the future.

P.S. We never take a day off we are here mixing juice and planning on the weekends. :)

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

Cigarettes are expensive so I started with the low wattage vapes at 24 and then 18, then I switched to seven and then went to six and now, down to three for taste. I’m trying to eventually stop but trying to hold on 3 milligrams for a while. I purchased everything online which was very easy. Om Vapor's website is straightforward and all the fields on their website are clearly marked. It’s hard to make a mistake for the nicotine amount and size. Everything I’ve ordered, I’ve always received. I’ve been buying from them for about a year. I bought about a thousand different juices but the ones I bought the most are the Lotus and Karma ones. I also got some grapes, Warriors, Mantra, the blue raspberry one and the melon. There aren't as much flavor but I don’t like the super powerful ones. I like the lighter taste so Om is up my alley.

However, when I ordered recently, the processing time would be one to three days. I made sure everything was still in stock. But sometimes, it’s hard for them to keep inventories especially if there are hundreds of 60 milliliter bottles.They may have to wait a few days for that which is fine. Other than that, other order processing time has been stellar. I ordered around Black Friday and I was surprised about how fast it got so that really impressed me. And then, I sent an email a couple of days to Om and they responded promptly and gave out the information I needed. The packaged was handled perfectly as well. There were also a few times wherein they had to send four 30 ml bottles instead of 120. They were willing to go the extra mile to make things run smoothly and I still got what I ordered.

I'm also amazed with the price that Om sells juice for. For what it costs, Om Vapors has the best juice out there. I used to order from a few different vendors but since I found Om, I haven’t ordered from anyone else. I have also recommended them to everyone I know based on the value and quality. They’re doing fantastic and I have been completely overwhelmed at this point.

Om Vapors response

Thank you for the review! Sorry for the delay during the holidays, we ended up really slammed.

Om Vapors Company Information