4.52/5
Based on 159 reviews that contain star ratings
Are you this business? Claim your page

Om Vapors

Om Vapors was founded in order to provide a selection of well-tested, delicious, and most importantly, affordable e-liquids. At Om Vapors, we believe that anyone should have the accessibility to a selection of e-liquids that not only taste good, but are also carefully crafted. All of our flavorings here at Om Vapors are sourced from the US and Europe only. Visit our website today to learn more about our wide variety of e-liquids, our deals, and more!

169 Om Vapors Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Resolution response: Feb. 5, 2018

Om Vapors has finally delivered my product and the ejuice is great quality. I understood that they were overwhelmed with a lot of orders and they did respond back to this inquiry and they also compensated me for the inconvenience. I am satisfied now that I got a great product and I do plan on ordering from them again in the future when they aren't running a sale so I can get more order quicker.

Sincerely,

Paul

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

I have tried to be patient with this company after I placed my order on Dec 27th, 2017 and today is Jan 29th 2018. I understand that they have been overwhelmed with orders but that's not my problem. I have sent numerous emails just asking for an update and I haven't received and simple response. I have worked with many companies and this company's customer service is horrible. I have never ordered any product even from China that has taken over a month to ship. I have plenty of vape juice but when I place an order, and they receive my money ASAP, I do expect my order to ship in a timely manner... Over a month is not acceptable especially when they don't respond back to your email inquiries. I would have never wrote this if they would have just responded back to my emails.

Om Vapors response

Hi Paul, I just looked into your order and it was holding on a bottle of Cobra, I did ind we have 2x60ml bottles. I just substituted these and your order is going out today (1/30) I do apologize for your wait, It was just holding on an out of stock item to be made.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

I started with vapor cigarettes on nicotine level 24 to quit smoking and now I'm down to 3. I found Om Vapors on Reddit, and I order online and I'm happy with the shipping. I tried different things and some I liked, some I don't. I have vaped the Nirvana, Tiger, and Lotus. I also tried a couple from the Om Express line, the Blue Harvest and Budino, and my favorites are the Mindful Monkey and Banana. The Original lines e-juice are really like too much better than the Om Express that they introduced later. The last time I ordered was in October and got 3 from the Express line. They had testing on their stocks for all the various diketones and for at least the original lines, they had paperwork that said it was diketone-free, which was a plus for me. Moreover, I'm happy that they switched from the glass bottles as plastic works better. They were also asking for washer. All in all, Om Vapors has a wide variety of flavors, excellent prices, and good customer service.

Om Vapors response

I am glad we could help you kick the cigs!

Resolution response: Jan. 30, 2018

The company contacted me and is giving me a 75% discount on my next bottle of liquid. I think that's fair enough. Thank you OM Vapor.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

The juice has been very good but the service has been pretty bad. I ordered before from them but never took this long to get my juice. They don't respond very quickly to emails. I ordered my last batch on January 1st. Well it took them until the 22nd to actually ship it. I don't know if the savings is worth it. Since I'm a broke vapor I didn't have much choice. What really turned me on them was an email received. This is what it said. "Thank you for the inquiry in your order, Due to the holidays and the large sale. As stated on our website banner, We have extended our processing times to 1-7 business days. As well as we do not work on weekends, or January 1st.

Right now we are holding pretty strong on the 5th processing day, orders from the 30th of December are being picked and packed today. If an order is missing an item, it is set off to the side until it is complete. Any orders that go beyond the 7th processing day will be receiving a free gift for the wait. Once your order is complete and a shipping label is printed, You will receive an email with the tracking number automatically. Here is to making 2018 a great year!" Well it finally arrived on the 26th! I opened the package and there's my juice and no free gift! I emailed back to try to find out why, but so far no answer. I'm tired of dealing with bad companies like this. I will just move on. You have definitely lost a customer OM! Order number: **. Order Date: 1/1/2018.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

They're the worst. Fraud Company!!! Ordered 2 weeks ago and haven't received an update on what's happening with my order. Tried sending 3 emails to cancel my order, only to receive 3 different generic explanations as to why they're behind. They're in over their heads and they can't deliver. Worst thing, they take your money right away. They care more about getting theirs, than you getting what you paid for. This company is garbage and I hope it fails. I want my money back!!!

Om Vapors response

Hi Brandon, I checked and your order has been canceled and your refund submitted. There is no reason to call us fraudulent. We had quite a few setbacks during the Christmas and holiday sale, We lost a few employees, and had to train new ones during the rush, as well as we had an issue with our inventory system. Your order was holding on back-stock when you requested us to cancel. I am sorry we could not live up to your expectations.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

Om Vapors is worth a shot. They got unique flavors that you won't taste anywhere. I buy the low nicotine level for better flavor and not to have so much because it irritates me a little bit. When purchasing, I go online, browse through the flavors, see which ones sound like they taste good, and add them to my cart. I had a few late shipments that took about a week, sometimes it was two weeks but I always got the right stuff. The cost is a little high though. Sometimes I got discount, and it was okay. But the quality is good and the eLiquid I got tasted okay.

Om Vapors response

Hi Kevin, Sorry it took so long to send out your order, The new years sale hit us very hard. We will be doing our best to make sure we are more prepared in future sales.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Om Vapors?

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

I started to quit smoking so I looked into Om Vapors. I was on 12 milligrams and now I'm currently down to 1.5 milligrams. They have quite a good selection and I would prefer less of the fruity ones and more of the savories like the cream ones. My favorite flavor is the Café Number Seven, but I've tried 10 different ones inlcuding Serene, Baked, and Toasted. I purchase them online and their website is good. It is not as flashy as some but I don’t really worry about that too much either way. It is easy to get through and easy to navigate. I take advantage of their coupon codes, and they have a banner at the top of the website usually. I have searched out coupon codes on Reddit, but for the most part, I find them right on the website.

It used to take five to seven days to ship, but, lately, it's a little bit longer anywhere from five to 10 days now, but it never had to take longer than 10 days. Communication is good and I get an email on the order and then an email once it is shipped, and usually an email once it is delivered. The quality and price are good. For the most part I've had a little bit of incosistency with how much the juice clogs up coils. Sometimes I get a week out of a coil, sometimes a couple of days. But in terms of the flavor consistency, it is very good. I’d like to see a vanilla custard flavor sometime.

Om Vapors response

Thank you for the long review!

You can sign up for our newsletter, This way the deals will come to you and you dont have to go looking for them.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

The quality of Om Vapors' juices is up there with any other brand name. I've tried the six and 16-milligram variands, but I prefer the 3-milligram. I can smoke it longer without having to set it down. There’s a ton of flavors and you have a lot to choose from. I really like the flavor that was something like honey and green tea. It was a special offer when I made my purchase. I bought online and the website is easy to navigate. Shipping wasn’t too long, too. It's what you’d expect, like five days to a week. Also, I was contacted through email about my order when it was shipped and when it arrived.

Om Vapors response

Thank you for the Review Gunnar, What could we do to improve your experience with us here at Om?

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

A lot of my friends use vape and I decided to jump on the bandwagon. There was a good amount of juices from Om Vapors considering that they were all made by one company. They made the juice by not using a certain chemical that other juices had and that was pretty cool. It was a more natural kind of juice, and it was a good flavor with good consistency. I only got two different juices and the raspberry was a good one. I use the nicotine level three because it doesn't really affect the taste of the juice and I can still get a slight budge. When I purchased, I went online and selected the juice, went to the cart, I gave all my information and ordered it. The shipping process was pretty fast and it was a good amount of time. Om Vapors has a good price and the service and the website are nice.

Om Vapors response

Thanks for the review Jeff!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Om Vapors is a reputable company to purchase from and I've had good experience with them. I've been vaping for about nine years now and I vaped to quit smoking. I use three to zero nicotine level and I lowered my nicotine levels down to a point that I don't really need the high nicotine. Om Vapors has a nice selection compared to others and that's what I like about them. I've purchased several flavors and I like the cake and fruity flavors. A lot of places allow you to make a purchase of a certain amount and they give you free shipping, and that's what I usually try to do. I also try to look for a discount code when I place an online order. My order arrives in three days to a week so, it's pretty quick.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Jan. 14, 2018

I wanted to try OM so I signed up and placed an order. That was Dec 30, 2017. It is now Jan 14, 2018 and I have yet to receive it. When I looked at the order details it said my order wasn't filled until Jan 11. I don't mind if there is some sort of delay but there has been no communication whatsoever about anything other than my order was shipped. I then tracked my order and it was to be delivered Jan 13 before 8:00. I still haven't seen it. I can't comment on the quality of their product because I've never had it. In my whole life I've never written a review, good or bad, but I'm very unhappy with the delay of this order. That is NOT what it says on the website.

Om Vapors response

Hi Tracy, According to your tracking number, The package was delivered. Did you file a complaint with USPS as per our shipping policy?

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

I placed an order with this company December 27th of 2017. This is the second time I have ordered from this company. My first order was amazing! It came within 3 days. This time around they were running a promotion of 70% off everything. I was informed that there would be a 1-7 business day processing, then 3 to 5 business day to ship. I also took into consideration the holidays, so it may take a little longer. I contacted the company via email a few days ago asking about my order. I got a bs teleprompt that didnt even explain where my order was. I've sent 3 more emails explaining that my order should have been shipped by now and more or less, where is it. They informed me that they had to put my order to the side because it wasnt completed. They also stated that they would be sending a gift for the trouble. Today is the 10th... still not here.

Om Vapors response

Hi Sharon, We did try to be as open as we could about orders being on back stock, A notification should have popped up when you added an out of stock item to your cart stating that there would be an extra 5-7 day wait for the items.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

I never was a smoker, but I have always craved nicotine. I have only purchased once from Om Vapors online where I got a bunch of e-liquids, and their website is easy to navigate. I started with 12 milligrams and now I'm on three milligrams. It takes three or four days for them to be shipped. They are a lot cheaper than other providers and they have a lot of selection, however, I didn’t like their flavors at all as they did not have much of a flavor.

Hi Chantay,

Sorry to hear your juices did not stand out, Are you using a Sub Ohm tank or an RDA. Some tanks can mute the flavors causing them to seem drab and un-pronounced.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

I wanted to quit cigarette. I have the mod so I chose 3% nicotine level. Any more would be giving me a headache. My favorite flavor is Divine Pebbles. I purchase online and it's usually hassle-free. You just add the stuff to the cart but the initial process is kind of a pain where you have to take a picture of the license and they verify that. That’s like the only struggle really. But I tried to order the other day and yet the 75% off sale, I think it was January 1st and the website wasn’t working and it wouldn’t process the order and everything so I kind of missed out on that.

Also the website wasn’t working properly like it wouldn’t let me add things to the cart. But I have taken advantage of the 75%, 65%, 50% off. And also 30% off once. Usually my order comes quick. I would say like three to four days but sometimes it could be like a week and a half. And like I ordered something a couple of weeks ago and we actually didn’t receive two items. We messaged back and asked if we can get it priority shipping but they said they couldn’t do that. But then we asked for like a discount for the inconvenience of us having to wait and they never responded back which was kind of weird like we thought just maybe, “No, we can't do that,” or maybe some kind of response but we didn’t receive anything back yet as far as I know.

I've also been having a big problem with the bottles leaking. I've had a lot of problems with the smaller bottles like the 30 mil ones. And even the bigger ones like the 120 that leaks a lot. I noticed on the bottom of it, it's always wet from it. Not all of them but I would say like half that I get are like that. I never really had that problem before from any other company.

The flavor quality is decent but there's better stuff out there maybe not for the same price but I would say sometimes it's even cheaper. But the sales are really what catches me in like I'm more concerned about saving money sometimes than how good it taste. But if I would have to buy something else I would if it was cheaper. I really like the Divine Pebbles a lot. I just buy some other stuff to not have the same thing all the time and I've been trying a couple of different ones but there's nothing really else that catches me that I want to really keep buying besides the Divine Pebbles.

There's another company. It's called Mech Sauce and they have Captain Loopy and it's kind of the closest thing to that but they charge $25 plus like a fee because of the tax so it comes out to like $50 or $60 just for two 120 mil. So if I can get a sale with 75% off here at Om and get almost a thousand mils for $40, what am I going to do? So maybe Om could have a little better quality taste. The taste just seems like a little chemically and it's not like smooth than some other ones. You get kind of sick of the same flavor. You got to switch it a lot because some of them leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

But they respond back normally and they have good deals although the quality is not as good as a lot of other places. It seems like they are able to offer it so cheap because they're getting less quality products for cheap. So they're giving it to the customer for a cheap price too. But I haven’t had that many problems with them and they usually help me or they’ve even offered like refunds after the sale because of like problems on the website.

Om Vapors response

Thank you for choosing us! Glad we could help keep you off cigarettes!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

Om Vapors has great quality for an amazing price compared to other companies. Ordering online is quick and easy. There's some verification that you have to go through to prove your age, but other than that, once your information is on file, it's seamless to get through the process. They're always offering special promotions, and that’s why I choose them. They constantly have the promotion for 75% off, which I get excited about. Shipping is also really good. Whenever you purchase $40 worth of products or more, it's free shipping.

I mainly use The Legend, the chocolate and peanut flavor. I like how Om sells bigger bottles so that I can buy in bulk, so I don’t have to constantly be ordering. I like the selection of nicotine levels too, so I can play around and hopefully get down to no nicotine at some point. I started out at level 12, then I went down to 6, then I went down to 3, and now I'm at 1.5 trying to get down to zero. I'd recommend them to anyone who vapes.

Om Vapors response

Thank you for the review!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

I used the cigarettes on convenient stores, so I started with 18 milligrams because it's very closely matched to a real cigarette. Since then, I've gone down to 1.5 milligrams. I really only like the fruity vapor, and I haven’t bought a whole bunch of e-juice since I started making it quickly after I figured out I could do it. But the shipping process was smooth. My purchase came quickly. Except for the one that I got, I would get from Om again especially for the price.

Om Vapors response

Thank you for your review!

Insufficient response received
Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

For me - some measures of a good reputable company are how efficient they are and how they deal with their customers. Om fails on all counts. A few weeks ago they had a special and I placed a decent sized order. Nothing ever came - no communication - nothing so I logged in and it said the order was not processed and gave ways of paying like via a money order or something. It was hokey. I wrote to them inquiring how I could pay and if I could still get the deal they were offering. Never received a response and since I wasn't charged anything I pretty well forgot about it

Right before Christmas their ads popped up again. So I tried again to order. This time I only ordered one large bottle because I thought they might be "sketchy". I had looked at the reviews after my first experience and I read some reviews where folks said that Om said that they system "broke" due to the overwhelming response. So I place my second order on 12-23 or 12-24 for one bottle --- ONE BOTTLE. It is Jan 4 and I still have not received it. So I logged into the account and again wrote to OM. My email was very short and simple and said, "Hello - when will my order be mailed?"

Here is the response I received, "Hi there. Thank you for the inquiry in your order. Due to the holidays and the large sale, we have extended our processing times to 1-7 business days. As stated on our shipping and returns page. We do not work on weekends, Christmas, or January 1st. Any orders placed over the weekend are now on their 2nd processing day, orders placed the weekend before Christmas are on their 6th processing day, Thank you for your patience. Once your order is complete and a shipping label is printed, you will receive an email with the tracking number automatically. Here is to making 2018 a great year! -Om Vapors"

They did not answer my question. They need some guest service training - any answer that begins with, "As stated on our..." comes across as very condescending. Their answer was not personalized at all and it gave a nonsense answer about processing time - why even say 1-7 --- when obviously nothing has been processed in the 1 to 7 time frame. Because I am annoyed, I am extra picky - their form letter is very poor grammatically. "As stated on our shipping and returns page. We do not work on weekends, Christmas, or January 1st." (After the As stated on our shipping and returns page is not a sentence - there should be a comma and then the second portion of the nonsense sentence should be after the comma)

A much better answer would have been - Hello Ms ----- - We have had such an overwhelming response to our awesome deals and are happy to let you know that your order is expected to ship (insert day) or even say this week. I do not need a condescending answer, get reprimanded (as stated in our...) and be told about all their off time.

3 days ago I ordered from my usual company and already have the product. Om should not run promotions if they cannot keep up. It just pisses people off. Maybe they need to staff at night and on the weekends if they plan on running promotions and need extra manpower. Better yet do not run promos if you cannot fulfill timely. I have not even tried the measly bottle of juice but I can tell you that I will never ever order from them again.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

Om Vapors got a real good selection and ordering online was very easy. You type in what you're looking for and it comes straight up. The whole process of ordering and getting it delivered was fairly smooth. I like the juice, especially for the price. It's good. I’ve got a few buddies swapping cigarettes and they’re vaping now. I’ve told them how good it was, how quick you can get your order and how much I liked it. I think a couple of them have actually purchased something from Om Vapors.

Om Vapors response

Thanks for the review Michael!

Original review: Jan. 1, 2018

I purchased from Om Vapors online and I thought it was easy and simple. And also convenient. It didn’t have too much complexities on it and it arrived within the expected timeframe. Plus the quality of the product was good. Everything met my expectation.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review!

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

I’m 32 and I’ve been smoking since I was 16. I wanted to quit so I’ve been trying out different options over the years and vaping has been the most helpful. I’m still smoking cigarettes but it’s like three a day compared to a pack a day because I vape now. When I bought the Om Vapors bottles, I ordered their sampler packs and it was about 70 percent off. I paid $68.99 and that was for their entire Om Express line and entire premium line. It was a really good deal. Normally it would have been $229.28. Shipping was free and I got reward points. I received it for around five business days later.

I got the six milligrams because depending on what tank I use, I might do three and some might be six because I’m still smoking. Usually, the six is the best for me. I was at 12 when I first started because I didn’t know any better. Then I started upgrading to this bigger tank and I couldn’t do 12 in the beast pink. I love real fruit flavors especially tropical, blueberry, pineapple, strawberry, and banana but the flavors with Om Vapors, I don’t know. From the ones I’ve tried, I thought the Mantra I would like but I thought the green tea threw it off. So it was perfect as it was a tropical fruit blend but when they added the green tea, it gave a weird aftertaste. I think the flavors were a little too much. The Summer Dream which was strawberry lemonade was okay though. Some of their flavors have the option of being amazing if they take out one weird ingredient that they add.

Also, their bottles are plastic. I prefer that because I subscribe to ZampleBox. Every month, I get six glass bottles for about $40 including shipping of 30 milliliters of high premium juice and it seems for the last four months, I’ve always had at least one bottle broken. But with Om, they don’t break and I have never had leaking problems. They were able to ship them out easily. It was all in a very padded bag and suctioned out in plastic. Overall, Om Vapors is a great company. I wish they come out with some flavors that are more stylish because their price is amazing.

Om Vapors response

We are glad we can help you cut down on your cigarette use!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

I bought every flavor from Om Vapors at one point, but my favorites so far are Blue Harvest and Mantra. They have a pretty easy website and they keep me updated with emails during shipping. I usually get my order within a week. So I'm pretty happy with it. But I had one trouble when I ordered a bottle of Divine Pebbles and it had a weird kind of coppery taste to it. I’m not sure what it was, but it wasn’t too bad. There’s also a lot of sweetener in it and it gunks up my coil pretty quick, but that’s easy enough to manage. The price is great and it's pretty good stuff. I exclusively order from Om Vapors these days and I've told plenty of people about it.

Om Vapors response

Thank you for the review, & thank you for telling your friends!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

As a hobby, I started looking into vapor cigarettes and chose the three-milligram nicotine level from Om Vapors. There were plenty of flavors to choose from and those were in line with other vape companies. They were pretty cheap that’s why I gave them a shot. When I purchase from them online, the process was straightforward and the shipping process was done in a timely manner. However, I didn't like it so I had placed one order and that was it. I remember very distinctly that the e-liquids were very, very bad and 95% of those bottles ended up being a paperweight. In terms of the cost in relation to its quality, it was in line with what I paid and I didn’t expect a lot with the price point. Their advertising was on point but my experience with their product was horrible and wouldn’t recommend them to anybody. They should improve their formulas and quality of their ingredients.

Om Vapors response

Hi there, Check the bottled on dates on the side of the bottles, They may need to steep for a bit to help bring the flavors out,

Original review: Dec. 17, 2017

I love the flavors that Om provides, especially the Yellow Dream Lemon Cheesecake, but no matter what tank/RDA I’ve used it ruins my coil in less than a day, and on normal settings that doesn’t happen with any other juice brand. It never fails to ruin even a brand new coil. I’ve tried it multiple times but I just can’t deal with spending $6 a day, I can’t justify that at all. The bottle of juice itself isn’t old either, maybe a month. It’s not the first bottle that’s done this to my coils. The Blueberry Donut has done it, as well as the Blueberry Cake.

Om Vapors response

Hi Kaylee, Sorry to hear about your coils. This isnt a complaint we get alot, We do not add any sweeteners in our juice, so your coils should be lasting longer. I do know that some premade coils for tanks end up having too much cotton packed in them and the 75/25 juice does not wick very well, this can cause your coils to burn out faster. When it comes to RDAs 75/25 is perfect.

Insufficient response received
Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

I looked into e-cigarettes to stop smoking regular cigarettes and purchased one of everything from Om Vapors to try them. They have a good selection of e-liquids. I started at level 24 and I’m at six now. I ordered online a year ago and it was easy, but the bottles I received weren’t completely filled up and the labels were peeling off. I sent them an email about it and nobody responded or got back in touch with me, so I never ordered from them again. I've never had an issue with any other company before. Om Vapors was the only one that completely disregarded me and didn’t care.

Om Vapors response

Hi there, We just searched for your email address in our systems, We were not able to find any emails about bottles being under-filled, If you send us a photo withing 7 business days, we gladly replace what is defective.

I did find 1 email under a different email address only inquiring about the orders processing times during our sale. That was responded to the next day 12/29/17

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

Om Vapors had the most and best amount of products for the price. It was inexpensive and good for what I got. Purchasing online was simple and the shipping process was quick. Om Vapors also had a lot of good specials. I had quit vaping but I recommend Om Vapors.

Thank you for writing us a review!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

I placed an order on one of OM Vapors busy sale times. It is a day shy of "3 WEEKS" since I placed my order. My order is still in processing!!! Ok! I totally get busy times and order extensions. But it's a little ridiculous to receive and email to rate their product before I even get their product. I have sent many emails and they always respond within a few days. They come across apologetic but a bit defensive with excuses. What I don't understand is why they run these sales if they can not handle the orders? It just doesn't make good business sense. You're going to get more complaints, and as a business you well know people complain more than compliment. This is my first order with this company and I am pretty forgiving. I have owned many businesses and I understand but instead of emailing me excuses and review request put my order in the box and ship it! I still have hope I will get my order soon!??

Hi there.

We do apologize for the wait and the delay in responding to your messages, We have encountered some technical difficulties over the past week.

Our inventory software glitched out and our inventory counts were during the Black Friday/Cyber Monday rush. This caused items to go out of stock before our software notified us batches needed to be made. We have been working with the support staff to figure out what went wrong.

Because of this we have had to do manual inventory counts of our warehouse to see what needs to be made. We are doing our best to rectify the situations from our end. This glitch has caused more than a few orders to be missing an item or 2, these orders picked and set off to the side as they await their missing items to be bottled and labeled. Once these orders are complete they will be packed and sent out. You will receive an email containing the tracking number automatically once your shipping label is printed.

Thank you for your business and we again apologize for your extended wait.

-Om Vapors Staff

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

I quit smoking and I’m using e-cigarettes about seven years now. I’m happy with where I’m at right now, with the three milligrams and that works out the best for me. I like the Mantra and the Summer Dream flavors that I bought from Om Vapors. I also like Om Vapors’ flavor selection. The only issue is I’m a little leery about buying flavors online because you really never know what you’re going to get. When I first started buying from them, they sent out a couple of small sample ones, which was cool because then I could try different ones. My buddy won a contest and had Mantra and I tried it through him, and I was hooked on it ever since.

Om Vapors had a bunch of really good deals but the last time I purchased from them, I didn’t get any samples and just got what I purchased. It’s easy to navigate their website. I’ve never had any issues with shipping and I’ve always gotten the products relatively quickly within a few days or the week at the most, and the shipping prices have always been really good. For a while, I was getting coupon codes in my email from them for free shipping if you purchase over a certain amount so it’s always been good for me. Their products are very good and I enjoy them a lot. And for the price, you can’t beat them.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review!

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

Om Vapors was good and the cost compared to the quality was amazing. I bought all e-liquid flavors with a nicotine level of three online and they're one of the best shippers. I would recommend them to others.

Om Vapors response

Thank you for their review!

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

I looked into vapor cigarettes to quit smoking. Om Vapors had good products at a good value for how much I paid. I liked most of the flavors and most of them seemed really well in their higher end line. Their lower end was supposed to be budget used but it definitely didn’t cut it for us. I had to start making my own juice because my wife and I used too much to still be able to buy from them. The quality was good but not enough to just stay with only them. The only thing that we didn’t like was that they lost the nicotine concentrations. It’s three, six, or twelve, and there was no real middle ground. But they definitely influenced my flavor choices. They're in fact a good company and for their market, they're in a good place. I would definitely recommend them to a friend.

Thanks for the review!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I started looking into vapor cigarettes because they don't smell like cigarettes. I purchased nicotine level six from Om Vapors online and their website was pretty easy to use. If I get too much, I get all jittery. Everything was in order and the shipment was pretty quick and has been delivered as expected each time. I tried the Mantra flavor which was pretty good. Om Vapors' products were pretty good considering many other ones that are at the same price range but they're diluted. But with Om Vapors, I can tell that they use quality VG in their flavoring.

Thank you for writing us a review!

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I wanted to quit smoking so I looked into vapor cigarettes and started at nicotine level six, then went down to three, then one and a half, and then zero. I really liked the banana pudding flavor which I purchased easily online from Om Vapors. Everything about them was fantastic. They have relatively reasonably priced and shipping was good and quick. However there was a time when two packages got lost but that was UPS' fault. Still, Om was kind enough to redo the process and send the packages to me for free. I don't vape anymore and Om's good for quitting cigarettes.

Om Vapors Company Information