Narrow down your search with our match tool

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

4.51/5

Om Vapors

Om Vapors was founded in order to provide a selection of well-tested, delicious, and most importantly, affordable e-liquids. At Om Vapors, we believe that anyone should have the accessibility to a selection of e-liquids that not only taste good, but are also carefully crafted. All of our flavorings here at Om Vapors are sourced from the US and Europe only. Visit our website today to learn more about our wide variety of e-liquids, our deals, and more!

172 Om Vapors Consumer Reviews

Original review: April 27, 2018

Vapor cigarettes helped me quit smoking. I went with a nicotine level six with Om Vapors since it was kind of the middle one instead of going high and low. The fruit flavor is my favorite. I always make purchases online. I get to see what Om Vapors has in the inventory and I order online because it’s convenient. My order usually arrives when expected. The quality is good but the cost is a little high. Have a cheaper product. Nevertheless, I would recommend Om Vapors.

Original review: April 20, 2018

I had some friends who had vapor cigarettes. I picked it up socially then I decided to get my own. A year ago, I found the Om Vapors website from an advertisement on Reddit that said that they had 65% off. I went ahead and checked it out and I've been getting the stuff from there occasionally ever since. I started with nicotine level three and now I usually scale back and forth between three and six. I like the selection they have. I can always find something different to try. When I go to the website, I just look for the juices I want and select whatever size bottle and nicotine. The website is very easy to use and the product is four times cheaper than buying it in store. They have a good price. I’ve also tried juices from other places that were relatively inexpensive and they just weren’t that good. The juice from Om Vapors is not a bad quality and I’m satisfied with it.

Original review: April 18, 2018

I started vaping June of 2014 and I haven’t had a cigarette since. I used to be like a pack a day smoker with regular cigarettes. Those were seven or eight milligrams for regular menthol cigarettes. I went to vaping and I found out I could do lower nicotine levels and I did go down to three milligrams. Om Vapors has good prices so I figured out to try them, and it is one of the least expensive vape companies in the market. I bought from them online. They had great service but I just wasn’t too happy with the flavors they had and one of them was the strawberry banana. As for shipping, it would take less than five business days to receive my order.

However, it had been a long time since I bought anything from them. It is possible that I will order something from them soon though. I still get a lot of emails and text messages from them. And I learned a lot since I bought from them the last time. You have to buy and let it stay for some time before you vape it. If anyone asks me about Om Vapors, I would tell them to try Om Vapors. They got a great deal because you cannot buy vape juice at the prices that they charge online.

Original review: April 17, 2018

I looked into vapor cigarettes to quit smoking. I first started at nicotine level 12 with Om Vapors and now I’m at three. I ordered the recent ones online and it was easy. I bought the fruity flavors. However, Om Vapors needs more variety. There’s only a few flavors that I like. The quality of their products is not the best but the price is okay.

Original review: March 24, 2018

I smoked for about 20 years and my family wanted to make me quit smoking. Vapor cigarettes was an option that seemed like something to help me quit smoking and it did. It has been 4 years now since I’ve had a cigarette. I started on the 12th nicotine level and I use 1.5 now. Sometimes, I would cut that with zero to make it lower. Hopefully, I get a zero and get rid of it totally. I still look at it as a bad habit but it’s better than smoking tobacco cigarettes. I order my Om Vapors online and the shipping works fine for me. There was one time when it was late getting here. I waited a lot longer than I wanted to but it was right around the holiday and I understood why.

I've tried a lot of their e-liquid flavors and I stick with the ones that I like but I'd like to see some new flavors. The whole time I've been shopping with them, the flavors have stayed the same. One of the things with vaping is that you can use the same flavor all the time, then you get used to it and you can’t taste it. It’s kind of self-defeating to even have a favorite flavor. But the cost is great. It's where I wanted it to be and it's great quality for the price. When you have a habit where you depend on nicotine, it’s something you’re going to be doing every day and it’s kind of a cost. You have to factor in your budget or your bills. So, it’s really important to me to be able to have something that’s affordable. I’ve recommended Om Vapors to all the people I know that would be interested in it.

Om Vapors response

Thank you for the review!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Om Vapors?

Original review: March 23, 2018

I just quit smoking and my stepdad had an e-cig. I tried it and I was blown away by the fact that it tasted good and it had nicotine in it. I started out on a nicotine level 18 and got it all right down to a six now. When I purchase, I do a lot of research hunt for the cheapest price, premium brands, and the cheapest price on house brands. The reviews really hit me. If it has good reviews, I’m probably going to buy. I purchase from Om Vapors and I receive my orders really quick, at least within four days.

I like their selections. I really like the Fruity Pebbles, Cinnamon Toast, and creams, like the Strawberry Creams. There’s only been one flavor I wasn’t too thrilled about when I got it. I just purchased it because I thought my old lady might like it, but she ended up not really liking vaping the flavor so, we didn’t use it. Also, I'm hoping they can expand a bit more because right now, it still seems like they're in their starting phase. The main flavor that I vape was Fruity Pebbles and the flavor was amazing. It was like the closest thing I’ve ever tasted for Fruity Pebbles. And the cost is pretty good. The cost to quality is a really good ratio and I get a good deal when it is $7.99 per 120ml bottle which is pretty amazing. I would stock it when I would see a deal like that.

Om Vapors response

Thank you for the 5 stars!

Original review: March 22, 2018

I quit smoking and started to look into vapor cigarettes. I went online to purchase from Om Vapors. They have four different lines of liquid and I choose what each line might have. One is called the Om Express. But one line is much expensive or $10 more than another line. One line would only have four flavors and then there might be another line that has 10 flavors. The shipping process was quick and easy. If it’s $50 or more, it’s free. So, I always make sure I have $50 and it comes within four or five days tops.

I started with a nicotine level of six and went down to the three and then went down to zero and then probably gonna quit. Their cost is awesome and the quality is fine. Right now, I can buy a 120ml for $5 which is extremely cheap. It’s almost free. A friend of mine just got a 60ml somewhere for $20. The only thing that I wish is if it could be a little bit more flavorful. Some lines are more flavorful than theirs. But other than that, everything has been fine. Once you get used to their products, it’s okay.

Thank you for the review! Are you signed up for our newsletter?

Original review: March 20, 2018

I smoked but I didn’t really have an addiction to nicotine and I tried vapor cigarettes for flavor mostly because it’s easier. Om Vapors is a good company to go through. They contact me right back. I bought so much from them and all the stuff I’ve tried were good and decent, although some of the flavors were heavy. I started with the 1.5 nicotine level, but now I do 3. I’ve tried their blue raspberry sour thing and I also have a couple of their more expensive ones. It’s like a caramel that they aged for a while. They also have a pineapple upside-down that I have. I bought everything on sale that I don’t really need to buy anything for probably like a year.

The actual purchasing process was fine and everything came through fast. The bottles were packed real nice. There was only one of them that may have been a bit open but other than that, each of the bottles had little plastic around them. The shipping process was fast and I got it inside of a week after ordering stuff. When I got it, it was a big sale and they had mentioned that it’ll be a little longer than normal because they had so many orders to fulfill. They gave me an expectation of how long it will take and they gave me a tracking, so I could tell when it was coming. Most of the flavors I tried were good especially the cost that I got them for. I would tell my friends that if they want some decent flavors that are in-house made, Om Vapors is a good place to go to unless they want something very specific from some other place or something that they don’t have.

You will never miss a sale!

Original review: March 13, 2018

I used to get regular cigarettes, but it became too expensive. I used vapor cigarettes as a tool to help me quit smoking and it has served its purpose for this. I signed up for their site and entered my card info. Purchasing online was fairly easy and the order came when it was expected. I bought Blueberry and Muffin, Key Lime Cheesecake and Blueberry Donut from Om Vapors. In addition, I started off with a nicotine level of six. Also, the cost was very good. I’ve had better quality juice but not at that cost. Overall, it was decent, but I'd tell friends to buy juice in bulk instead. Still, I was happy with Om Vapors.

You will never miss a sale!

Original review: March 12, 2018

Om Vapors is doing well so far. However, I’m trying to quit vape since I started noticing heavier breathing. I started off at a higher nicotine level and then started cutting down slowly to get to a lower level. I tried the cinnamon toast flavor and purchasing it online was easy. Moreover, the shipping was fast. One time it came a little late but they gave me a small complimentary juice bottle for coming out late. They have never been late again. Their juice quality is really good for the price. It’s not watered down or liquidy. In addition, they have good prices for a decent amount of bottles. I'd tell friends to give Om Vapors a try.

Om Vapors Company Information