toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Thanks for the love Any!

Original review: May 8, 2017

I ordered from Om Vapors about 3 times and I love their juices, I got to try Nirvana 1st and wow, I loved it so much, amazing blueberry cake doughnut flavor. Now divine pebbles is great too, flavor is spot on like my favorite fruity cereal. Companies like this has kept me smoke free for over 7 years and yes I can "breathe easier", thanks to Om Vapors and companies like this. Keep up the great work Om Vapors, I will be back to try the whole line. A+ service and products.

I've been vaping for a few years and I used to be a smoker. When I started with Om Vapors, I had a nicotine level of 9 and recently, I'm barely out. I've purchased about 10 flavors but I don't like some of them. I got Toasted and Toasted right now but the one I like is the Yellow Dream. That one is really good. I buy online and their ordering process is straightforward. It's easy to find everything I'm looking for. They have three lines and there's a new line that's like tobacco, but those are quite expensive. They're double the price.

I have taken advantage of their discounts and I've been getting text messages all the time. The last sale that I got was the set for $9.99. However, there are some flavors that are not so strong though they're good if you smell out of the bottle. The Cobra smells good but the taste is muted a little bit. The Tiger is amazing and I love the smell, but when I vape it, it's not that flavory. Something is wrong with it. Also, it feels like something's added to the juice. There is some sweetener on the liquid. The coils junks up too quickly and I have to change my coil every day or two. But Om Vapors is great overall. They have great products and I like the price and quality. I usually recommend it to friends.

I had a pretty good experience with Om Vapors. A couple of my friends had vapor cigarettes. I tried them and liked the flavor and the head rush. I bought from Om Vapors online and it’s super easy. My last purchase was about two months ago. The delivery was quick and fine too. It was a regular standard shipping, and it arrived when they said it would. I like Om Vapors’ The Tiger e-liquid and I'm still using that right now. I’ve also bought Divine Pebbles and Mindful Monkey variants. When I got Divine Pebbles and tasted it, it's weird, but probably it’s because we left it out in the sun. Divine Pebbles is good, though. The Tiger and Mindful Monkey are really good as well.

I started vaping almost three years ago. I haven't ordered from Om Vapors in a while but they had one flavor called Cobra that I like. A year ago, they had a smaller selection of flavors and the flavors were a little better. Now, they have a whole bunch but I haven't had any that I like. The quality definitely went down when they introduced their new line. The quality was not good enough to buy. Also, the last time I ordered, I had to call back and see why my order wouldn't ship and it had taken three weeks. I had to show IDs. I eventually got them but it took me in a hassle. Overall, Om Vapors has average products and their telephone service was good but there were complications with ordering. But they're always sending out specials. I ran into something like $10 a bottle.

I started using vapor cigarettes more for the flavor than anything. I ordered from Om Vapors and it's fairly simple. They were having a promotion which was buying 3 for $30. When I first tried it out, the quality could've been a lot better but I understand because they offer it at a very cheap price. That's why it isn't the best. But for the money that I'm paying, it's all right. They could make it better quality product and possibly raise the price a little bit more though. Most places probably sell for $20, $25. Om Vapors products are about $10, $12. Maybe even cheaper. If they're able to be the median, maybe $15, instead of the lower end then have a much better quality product, customers would think that it's not as amazing as the $25 ones, but that's less $10 and they'd still like it. I'm willing to spend extra money if it's really good. But the customer service was very good overall.

Resolution In Progress

Hey Bruce,

Sorry to hear that the juice did not live up to your expectation. Your review said you finished 3 bottles, We checked our records, and we must ask how did you vape through 3 x 120ml bottles in 72 hours?

Original review: Sept. 4, 2017

I bought 3 120ml bottles of your juice. I've been vaping for 6 years and have always paid for the premium juices from Space Jam and Alpha Vapes primarily. I thought I'd give the lower price juices a chance to see if there is a difference. I use the Smok TFV12 and TFV8 tanks which are able to handle high wattage. Well after about one day of vaping your juice I started getting the most horrible smell from my coils. It was so awful my kids would say "What is that gross smell."

I just finished the 3rd bottle of your juice that I bought and I had to say Febreeze just to mask the smell your juice made in my coils. I called at about 80 watts most the time when my coils are rated up to 200 watts. So I just changed my coil yesterday and filled my tank with Space Jam and that smell is gone. I don't know why this happened but in 6 years of vaping I never had this happen. It was like a dead animal smell. So I just wanted to say cheaper is not always better or the same and in this case it was god awfully worse!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Om Vapors?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I don't even remember how I found OM but I am glad I did. Their e-liquid is great, their promotions seem never ending, customer service is excellent, shipping is fast. I have made about 6 or 7 orders from OM already and haven't had a problem yet. To sum it all up, great product, great people, great company. Would highly recommend.

I was lowering nicotine levels until I get off smoking. I started at level six and I’m now using three. Purchasing Om Vapors online was quick and easy. Om Vapors has good quality on their products. They provide fast service and their price is cheap.

Resolution In Progress

Hi there Christopher.

I am sorry to hear about your experience. We checked our customer service email and social media accounts, and we did not find any messages prior to this review being posted. It is interesting that our juices made you feel ill as the oxidation process of nicotine is relatively harmless. If you have been vaping for a while and then try WTA's you may notice a bit of a head rush. Whole Tobacco Alkaloid's are about 95% USP Nicotine and about 5% of the background alkaloids that naturally occur in the tobacco plant: Nornicotine, Anatabine, and Anabasine. WTA's are recommended as a stepping stone for people switching from analog cigarettes to Electronic. If you have been vaping USP nicotine and switch to WTA's we suggest starting out at half your normal nicotine level.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

My wife and I ordered 8 30ml bottles to try including a WTA selection. Upon receiving them, we noticed they were VERY dark. When we tried a couple of the flavors, they made us very dizzy and nauseated. I thought it may just be another factor and just sat them aside until the next day. Tried them again, and BAM, sick again! Realizing these were not vapable, I tried emailing the company. I received no response. Feeling as though it may just be a busy time, I tried Facebook. Still no response. I have had these juices in a drawer for over a month waiting for a response that I feel I will never get. This has been the worst experience with a vendor I have ever had. The unfortunate thing is I met some of the employees at VaperSlam last time and thought they had promise. I was wrong apparently. A juice replacement would not be accepted at this point, and a full refund is probably not possible, but it is what it is.

I wanted to quit smoking. I got Om Vapors' Peach Crumble Ice Cream and Strawberry flavors with nicotine level 3. I was able to avail of their 60% off special. They also have high-quality stuff and cost is way better. It's the best I ever had.

Om Vapors

Hi Tim, We did give you a response about the referral code before you made this review.

"Hi Tim,

Thanks for contacting us! Unfortunately, yes you should have entered your own information to create a referral link. The good news is that you can create a new link and have your friend make a purchase.

Please let me know if you need any assistance. We greatly appreciate you spreading the word!

"Breathe Easy""

There seemed to be a misunderstanding when the code was being generated.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2017

Their referral program is counter-intuitive. It's set up more like an affiliate program. I ran into an issue where I referred a friend, didn't get any credit, informed the company, and they didn't care at all. Also, their promo codes change frequently and are advertised all over their site well before they actually work in your cart. Otherwise, the product itself and the prices (when you eventually secure the advertised promo) are great.

Hi Ryan,

Hi Ryan! Thanks for your review. Due to the nature of our sales. We put a disclaimer in our shipping policy stating that processing times during large sales, especially when we offer 120 ml bottles for $4.99 can take around 5 business days to process. With that being said 95 percent of orders from the sale have been processed and yours will be going out on Monday. During smaller sales when no extrodinary discount is applied we take no more than 3 business days to complete an order. In addition to this, the $10 credit was sent out in an email in May. The code is now inactive but we can send a new one if you email the customer service department. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask.Thanks for your business!

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

You should be ashamed of yourselves. I reordered a week ago and you've not even processed it, yet? This happened before and you promised me a $10 credit which you conveniently never gave me. You have completely ignored my order. I should get this one for free. Just going to contact the BBB. Give me a refund or make this right with me.

I live in Chicago and cigarettes are very expensive. I looked into vapor cigarettes to save money and it has a health-added bonus. I’ve been using vaping products for a while and I use 6mg on a powerful device, but if I use a weaker device, I’d be doing 12 mg or 24 mg nicotine level. Om Vapors' product line is good and they go for more complex flavors where most of them are sweeter, which is good. But if they get away from the exclusively sweet stuff that they do and incorporate it with something as simple as menthol, they’d probably make more sales because a lot of people want conventional flavors. As far as the quality of the juice itself, it tastes a lot better than what it should at its price.

I use an internet forum website called Reddit and I order all my juice when it’s a major holiday as it’s a very price-driven thing for me. I see who’s running sales, what the prices are and I buy an obscene amount of e-liquid at one time for that holiday. Also, the navigation on Om’s site was really simple. I order from quite a few places and their site is one that requires me to show a proof of identification to verify I'm of age. Not all people require that. So, they could have on their website somewhere where it’s more clear that I need to provide a photo ID with a purchase before I check out. But my purchase arrived when it’s supposed to arrive and there were no damaged contents. Everything is great and I have a couple of people who order from Om. It’s definitely more of a budget vapor and for what I pay for, it cannot be beaten.

I looked into vapor cigarettes as an alternative to traditional ones and I got juices with A3 nicotine level from Om Vapors. It was the right amount for me and any more than that was too much. The point was to do less. When I was trying to order, I was using Safari on my iPhone but their website wouldn't work and I had to jump on a computer to do it. I'm sure that would deter a lot of people from ordering from them. They probably lost a lot of sales from that if it was a widespread incident or it could have been local to my phone. Also, my order arrived on time when I got it but there was juice spilled all over inside the bag. I lost something I paid for and I was already frustrated. But it was 5% of what I ordered so I didn't feel like it was worth it to bother them.

I know flavor is subjective but the flavor of their juices wasn’t to my liking. Some of them were weaker and I still have some left of the other ones that I haven't used because they're so harsh. Their products were really well-priced but the quality wasn’t there. There are a lot of other brands that give the same price but better quality. I ordered from them once and I'm not planning on ordering from them again.

I have asthma and smoking was hard for me so I decided to vape instead with Om Vapors. I like to go hiking and I can hike a lot better now. I started with pen style vapes with 12 milligrams then when I started upgrading my device, I started bringing down the level. I was pleased with the flavors I found when I purchased from them online. Some of them are flavored a little bit light, but they’ve all been super smooth and tasted really good. It has been an easy, comfortable and satisfying experience.

Om Vapors has a unique flavor selection. I’ve bought Nirvana, Cobra and Tiger then I recently got the Milk and Honey flavor which tastes pretty good. I purchase them online and a couple of times I never received a confirmation email, but I chopped that up to spam filter and don't track it generally after I order anyway. Other than that, they’ve always come in a timely manner. They're perfect and definitely very good quality. Great selection and wonderful products so I’ve recommended Om a lot of times.

Thanks for the support!

Original review: July 25, 2017

Divine Pebbles - Just like the title says divine baby... Literally my ADV and everyday vape. Seriously I love this juice... The company is great, always helpful, quick shipping. I love Om Vapors. Divine is my go to vape all day everyday... Can't get enough pebbles. I use 3mg and 1.5 flavor is always great. Thanks to the guy that mixed it. Love when they come in nice and dark steeped for almost a month. Now that's the stuff. Keep doing your thing guys.

Order 6 bottles and love every one! Love the coupon codes and now you don't even need a code! Great prices guys! Keep up ya great work! When I am ask what my adv it's your juice!!! Thanks. Ps. Would love to see a strawberry cheesecake added to the line up.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased a large quality of the 120ml bottles from Om Vapors during a great sale. The bottles were $7.99 each. Despite their swarm of sales, they still displayed professionalism. Shipping was fast & shipping cost was low. My favorite flavors are Baked & Toasted. My fiance's favorite is Mindful Monkey. All the flavors were great. After steeping, some became even better. I'm impressed with Om Vapors & I've referred them to several people, even the local tobacco store salesmen were interested in purchasing from Om Vapors. Their juice is high quality.

Factual basis uncertain

Om Vapors

As stated in our shipping policy, Once a package leaves our warehouse it is in the hands of USPS.

-We are not responsible for stolen packages that are marked as delivered, &

-It is the customer's responsibility to file a claim with the courier if a package is lost.

We asked that you via email to submit a claim via USPS, which you said "you can't", so we did go ahead and file the claim from our end. and reported that back to you.

To Quote Broke Dick Vapors, "Our job is to get your package to the mailman - the mailman's job is to get it to you. So if you believe your package is lost, stolen or it has arrived with damage, call him not us."

Original review: July 24, 2017

I waited for a weeks for what should have been priority shipping, and then lo and behold there was no package. I tried to contact them but basically got an automatic "We are not responsible." I took a chance on these guys because I thought the deal they had with 120ml for only 7.99 USD was just a steal. Now I understand part of that just comes off ripping their customers off. I also got shipments from Liquid Depot, puffvape and The Sauce LA, never had any problems from them. I recommend anyone who actually wants their product and helpful customer service to look elsewhere. It's really a shame, I was looking forward to purchasing more but after all that, I don't think anyone should trust these people and I would not recommend this to even people that I hate.

Awesome service. Their website is easy to understand... Prices are great!!! SALES ARE ALWAYS GREAT!!! Orders are taken care of fast. Shipped fast and packaged properly. Juice tastes amazing... I've been ordering from them for a year and would recommend them to everyone!!!

Om Vapors

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review!

Original review: July 20, 2017

I ordered three 120ml bottles for $8 each with the promo and I was very happy with my order. It lasted me almost 6 months, and to only spend $25 for that quantity was astounding. The juice tastes great, the nicotine options are limited, but that's not a big issue. The juice itself tastes more expensive than it is. The shipping was pretty quick. I believe it was 3-4 business days. The site also claims to be free of diacetyl and other chemicals. This is my go to site and I will not buy vape juice from anyone but Om Vapors.

Om Vapors

Thanks for the love Bill!

Original review: July 17, 2017

The Ohm Express e liquids are pure tasting, delicious and reasonably priced. Faves (and there are many), Serene (love the peach), Legend (the complex flavor is amazing), choc and peanut butter (awesome), Yellow dream (fantastic). God I love this site. I'm 69 yo and this is the best smoke of my life (from a 52 year cigarette smoker that's saying a lot).

Om Vapors

Thanks for the review Lisa, Dont worry, we have some things brewing in the back!

Original review: July 16, 2017

I have been vaping for 4 years now and as such I consider myself an experienced vapor. After trying ever so many hundreds of different vape juices I have finally settled on Om Vapors as my #1 go to vape juice Co. period. No more screwing around to try and find a company that is consistently outstanding and that consistently satisfies my taste for good, no, excellent vape juice. Om Vapors has made me a happy vapor with great pricing and great tasting ejuice 100% of the time. I recommend them to my friends always and whether they are new to vaping or old timers like me they all agree that Om is THE #1 BEST THERE IS. Thank you Om!! See you soon!! For some more SERENE and whatever else I feel like having on that particular day!! How about some new taste sensations?? It has been awhile.

Thanks for the review!

Original review: July 16, 2017

Amazing juice at an amazing price. Their shipping is usually pretty fast except when they have a special but still doesn't take long. The juice is just as good as so called "premium juice." I beyond recommend them if you are looking for e-juice.

Om Vapors

Thank you for an honest review William!

Original review: July 12, 2017

I started looking into vapor cigarettes because I stopped smoking. I purchased from Om Vapors online and it was very easy. They have a picture and description of the types of liquids and you just click on it. Then, you put the level of nicotine, the size of the bottle and then the quantity. And then it adds to your shopping cart and you just checkout. The products arrived quickly. I purchased blueberry and cotton candy flavored e-liquids and I went to nicotine level three. I had some that were Premium and the flavoring were a little more concentrated. They were good enough for my taste. However, I had some liquids that tasted a little more full. I could taste the berries better. But, I was happy with it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I discovered OM Vapors from juicedb.com, which is an excellent place to check out current deals from participating vendors. Another great place to go is vape.deals, where OM Vapors participates as well. Often coupon codes are required to get the great deals, and you can often find at least 2 sales with 50% off or more. Vape.deals offers great deals in the advertising sections on the page. Anyways... That said, OM Vapors offers some of the best deals of any vendor and they often have great sales. This is important to me. Be sure to subscribe for emails and/or texts so you know when they have a sale going.

I used to smoke over a pack a day. I've managed to break the habit 10 or more times, but always went back after a night out drinking (I don't drink, but 4 times a year, and I've never been able to stay away from cigarettes when I drink). That, or a majorly stressful or difficult life event would happen, and I would turn to smoking as a crutch.

I started using nicotine lozenges as maintenance/replacement therapy, thinking harm reduction. It was nice no longer having to spend my work breaks smoking, not stinking, not having to step outside in the heat or cold, etc... It made things nice. However, the lozenges had a couple issues. One is the price. The cheapest available are boxes of 108 from Walmart. My hubby and I used them constantly, which means we went through 4 boxes a month - $140. That was about the same price as smoking and it's become unaffordable. The second issue is we had to ensure we were moving the lozenges around semi frequently, and even then, we were getting leukoplakia (sp?). It's what people who chew get. The bad part is it can cause mouth cells to mutate, hence turning into cancer.

I started using Vuse e-cigs. They were way too expensive & didn't work half the time. Furthermore, they were extremely harsh. My husband got me a cig-a-like battery with clearomizer. It did the trick, but my best friend said I need a sub ohm tank. I was nervous and didn't know what to buy. To my surprise, I received one in the mail for my birthday! I quickly went all in!

I recently upgraded to a Smok Alien 220W with Big Baby Beast tank. OM Vapors ejuice tastes great in it and this setup is so much more affordable! I would say my cost is $30, factoring in ejuice & coils, and that's with heavy vaping. Plus, I still keep lozenges around for times I can't vape and I start nic-o-fittin. So overall, my cost is about $60 a month. Now 1 box lasts us 3-4 weeks.

My favorite OM flavors are Budino (Italian butterscotch pudding) and I forget the name, but the flavor is fruity pebbles. In fact, their fruity pebbles is dead on and the best of 3 other vendors that I've tried. It's fruity, exactly like the cereal, but they add a milky creaminess that's out of this world! Lotus is close behind these 2, and a truly unique flavor that includes miso, peach, pear, apple and floral notes. I was pleasantly surprised.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Their prices are quite good (especially with a sale) and I was impressed by their commitment to safer eliquids including their custard. I was pleasantly surprised by their Cobra (strawberry milk), the Budino (Italian butterscotch pudding), and particularly the guava pastry. I'll likely order from them again. The Lemon Custard was not a favorite but a good effort.

Factual basis uncertain

Hi Tacey,

Thanks for your feedback. I am sorry that you had a bad experiencing. We let all of our customers know that taste is subjective and no e-liquid is universally accepted. Unfortunately, we could not honor your request for a refund because on our shipping and returns page we state that all sales are final.

Nonetheless, it is always our primary goal to make sure our customers are happy. We can send you a replacement if you would like to compare one of the flavors your order to a new batch, but it is possible the flavors that you ordered were not your cup of tea.

To avoid situations like this we offer sample packs of all of our flavors at 70% off so you can try out our liquids

With that being said I would like to readdress some of your concerns.

As we stated in the previous string of emails, the color of an e-liquid does not determine it's quality. The color is determined by the flavoring use and a natural process caused oxidation, which occurs as soon as the nicotine interacts with the flavoring, VG, PG and other environmental factors such as heat and sunlight.

Below we have linked a few sources that support our statements:

We tested the batches that you informed us of and we noticed no problems with them.

Feel free to contact us at customerservice@omvapors.com for further discussion. Thank you for trying our brand.

Original review: July 6, 2017

I found a great deal on Om Vape Juice so decided to give it a try. I was very unsatisfied with this company. The juice was horrible and customer service was also. Although they responded to me quickly all they did was make excuses instead of trying to make me a happy customer. The juice I received was old and very dark brown and the taste was awful. All they could do was make excuses for the poor quality juice I received. I spend a couple hundred dollars a month and will not be spending it here. I'm out 55 bucks but they are losing a customer for life. Look at the picture of difference in quality. The one on the left is another company's and theirs is on the right. Even said?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I discovered this company while searching for good/great ejuice. The discounts are amazing and the customer service goes above and beyond. The tropics ejuice is my favorite. How they managed to make a vape that tastes exactly like a pineapple upside down cake is nuts. I can't tell you how many times someone has commented the scent. The Baked juice reminds you of fall with their caramel apples and the toasted almonds. I've just ordered a lot more and OM Vapors is definitely my go to spot for juices.

I kept quitting and going back to smoking cigarettes, and quitting and going back. I couldn't stay away. I quit smoking for a year and a half, but during that time I was pretty miserable and I wanted a cigarette everyday, and that was a constant battle. So, I started vaping with zero nicotine. I've been vaping with zero nicotine for a couple of years and I'm still doing it now. Since then, the urge to go and buy a pack of cigarettes is almost gone.

I enjoy the vapes of Om Vapors. They have a couple of flavors that I really like. I also like Om's additions to their basic selection of flavors. Whenever I purchase, I just go to their site and look through the flavor selections, pick the flavor that I'm interested in and click to add it to my cart. Then they'll ask me what size of bottle I want and what percentage or mg of nicotine I want. The vapes are priced cheap enough so that if I get something that I'm not crazy about, I haven't lost a whole lot. Also, when ordering vapes, you can pick your shipping. They have first class and priority shipping, but I get the cheapest shipping because I have a lot of vape juice here that's priced good and works well, and I'm not going to run out by any means so I don't have to have it right away.

Om's vape is generally of good quality for its price. It doesn't compare with some of the high dollar stuff, but it's not a high dollar vape. It's priced right and it's really good for what it is. I have some expensive vapes, but I don't like spending that much money on a vape. I usually ask for the expensive vapes from my wife for special occasions like my birthday or Father's Day. I'm happy with Om Vapors, and I'm sure there are a lot of people that feel just like I do. A lot of people that I know can afford to go through much vape when they're paying $40 a bottle, the cost of the expensive premium vapes. So, when they find that with the vape of Om Vapors, they can afford to vape as much as they want instead of just vaping every once in a while for a treat.

Overall, Om Vapors does what they're supposed to do, and that's all you can ask. They get their product out quickly, the shipping times are good, and the vape is really good for the price. In addition, Om has a lot of sales that makes you think, "They can't do that. They're practically giving that stuff away." But it's great that they do that because they get people to come back. I like variety and I'm one of the people that keep trying Om products, and I don't mind purchasing something that I can't vape and toss away if it's not that expensive. The Om Vapors product is one of the better, lower-priced e-juices that got my attention. There's definitely a place for a company like Om, and I hope that they don't change. I'd definitely recommend them.

Om Vapors Company Profile