2. E-Cigarettes

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.51/5

Narrow down your search with our match tool

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Om Vapors was founded in order to provide a selection of well-tested, delicious, and most importantly, affordable e-liquids. At Om Vapors, we believe that anyone should have the accessibility to a selection of e-liquids that not only taste good, but are also carefully crafted. All of our flavorings here at Om Vapors are sourced from the US and Europe only. Visit our website today to learn more about our wide variety of e-liquids, our deals, and more!

Narrow down your search with our match tool

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Om Vapors Reviews

Original review: April 14, 2019

True Story... I've wasted a good amount of money looking for a good quality satisfying juice. After placing and trying my first order, Om Vapor became my favorite go-to spot. Their unbelievable prices made it that easy in finding and fulfilling all my vaping needs. Be sure to take advantage of the specials discounts so you can mix & match. I'm sure you'll be a happy vaper! Thanks, Guys... I'm keeping it 100! Luis **.

Original review: April 11, 2019

I've been vaping for 2 years, and I've shopped around a lot. OM is hands down the best bang for your buck! You'd think quality would suffer with deals like theirs, but quite the contrary. Huge selection, great flavors and nic level choices. I'm now a loyal customer to the end!

Get expert buying tips about E-Cigarettes delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 9, 2019

I was recommended to use this company for my E juice needs about 6 months ago. Of course, I hate to change anything in my life. They had a huge deal going on a while back that enticed me to try their product. I figured it would just be your run of the mill bargain basement juice. Wow, was I surprised! Their blue raspberry candy flavor, The Balance is my favorite and it is just phenomenal. I ordered six and the one I liked the least is better than some company’s best flavor. I ended up getting 12 120ml bottles for $97 shipped. Plus got it in 3 days (I’m only one state away though). I definitely recommend!

Original review: July 11, 2019

I have coupons that say they can be used with other coupons, but when I try it won’t let me. I sent emails to the support email MULTIPLE times over the past month and have gotten no response. I feel like I caught them in something and they're trying to ignore it away.

Original review: March 8, 2019

To start the juice is really good and they run awesome deals. However, In my case I received an order that was defective (bottles opened leaked everywhere. One bottle didnt open but when I use it, it leaks out of the top, so easily lost half of that bottle. I emailed several times and on 2 emails I was promised the order would be resent. Almost a month and a half later, Im now being told to contact the shipper. Sorry good deals do not outweigh being lied to twice.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Om Vapors?

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

I absolutely love Om Vapors and their products! Shipping is always quick and there is always a sale going on to help save yourself money on every purchase. I only smoke juice from Om. I've tried different juices from local sellers and it’s just not the same. I have never tried an Om flavor and not like it! Every flavor taste amazing and some you can mix with other flavors and its mouthwatering delicious. My all time favorite flavor is cobra, it’s my ADV. The flavor ratio and the base mixing ratio is always perfect. You get pristine hits with decadent flavor Every time. Plus the flavors get better with age! I absolutely would recommend OM Vapors without hesitation.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

After switching to vaping from smoking, Om Vapors was the third company that I discovered while searching for the right juice. Naturally, I have purchased a couple that I did not care for much, but there are some real winners that I found as well. Mindful Monkey is my all-day vape. Great, subtle taste that doesn't leave your palate exhausted. Nice banana, whipped cream, and wafer combo there. Blue Harvest is also very enjoyable. This is normally what I switch to once I get home from work. This one's an awesome blueberry, cheesecake and pie crust taste. Would totally recommend. Divine pebbles is also another flavor that made the list. Nice mellow taste, and true to the name.

I believe that I have placed about 3-4 orders with these guys so far, and I don't plan on stopping in the near future. Their shipping times have been totally acceptable, products have all come intact, and the bottles are labeled with the bottling date which is a nice touch. Looking forward to getting the order I just placed, so that I can try out some new flavors. Props to these guys, great juice at a great price.

Original review: July 12, 2018

Normally I DIY my juice but I do like to try things out there. Two out of the five juices I received I will be reordering. They were all good but Yellow Dream and Nirvana are out of this world. Shipping was very fast even with me ordering over the 4th of July holiday. They are a small company but seem to strive to make people happy with their products. I like the fact that my juice had a bottled on date and arrived ready to be vaped.

Original review: June 7, 2018

It's a pleasure dealing with Om Vapors. Their customer service is fantastic and their products are excellent. Here are some of my favorites. I really enjoyed all 4 flavors Summer Dream, Omega, Yellow Dream, Cafe Number 7. In my last order every one of them was excellent and I also found my daily Vape (Mantra). I started Vapor with Mantra a few months ago and now it's my daily Vape.

Original review: May 1, 2018

It's been over a month now and still no sign of package arriving. It's quite obvious they do not care at all about their customers. This is why I'm writing this here as public shaming is probably the only thing that would get them moving. I made an order about a month ago. I just so had happened to have made order with an invalid email address (typo) and during phone call said it had been changed to correct one. She also said that the address needed to be verified. So I verified it with her on the phone. I thought that would be it. Though my email still has not been changed. I also noticed that the order was still yet to be processed. I contacted them about this and they sent me an email saying that my address needed to be verified. After I already done that via phone a week ago?

I sent them back an email verifying my address thinking that would be the last of my issues. My email address is still yet to be corrected by the way. Checking the tracking details I've discovered that my package was being held at the Post Office for over a week. I contacted Om Vapors to see if they could sort it out and haven't had any feedback since.

I've done my best to contact USPS, but their email form doesn't allow me to contact them as I live in the UK. I contacted Om Vapors about this and still nothing. They sent back an email talking some unrelated crap about not providing returns. I was asking them to check on the package for me as I'm unable to do so from my end. How the hell can a request like that be so misunderstood? I managed to get in contact via phone yesterday and she said she'll handle my case first thing this morning and I should expect an email this afternoon. Well it's about 16:00 Kentucky time and still nothing. Just to clarify, this is almost nothing done by their part in one whole month. It took two prompts for them to verify my address, they still are yet to correct my email address and have not done the simple task of contacting their local Post Office. This is terrible service. I shouldn't have to wait a month for some very simple things to be done.

Om Vapors response

Chris,

Thanks for your response. I'm glad that we were able to get everything sorted out. However, I wanted to touch on a few points below.

Going forward, I will make sure that the communication issues are corrected, and my staff understands how to change customer information appropriately. Please keep in mind that we will try our best to fix issues, but our staff if not trained for anything outside the scope of our site's policy. Thank you very much for your feedback and have a great day.

Les

Not sure about Om Vapors?

Take our two minute quiz to find the right E-Cigarettes for you.

Om Vapors expert review by Benji Waters

Founded in 2014, Om Vapors is an e-cigarette company that offers flavored e-liquids for sale online. It carries a large inventory and frequently offers discounts and deals. Its products are available for shipping worldwide.

• Over 30 flavors: Om Vapors offers more than 30 e-liquid flavors, including combinations like bourbon and honey, tobacco and honey, vanilla and cinnamon and more.

• No sweeteners: Om Vapors’ e-flavorings do not contain any sweeteners. Users can leave them flavored as is or choose the sweeteners they prefer to use while vaping.

• DIY mixtures: Om Vapors offers several individual flavors and flavor packages for vapers who wish to mix their own e-liquids. Customers can also buy supplies like bottles, droppers and more to create their own mixtures at home.

• Quick processing times: Even though they are a small business operation, Om Vapors prides itself on its fast processing times. Most orders are processed and ready for shipping in one to five business days.

• More affordable: Om Vapors manufactures its own products, which cuts down on production costs and results in a cheaper product for the consumer.

• Tests for harmful chemicals: While all nicotine poses some health risk, Om Vapors’ e-liquids are free of diketones, a group of especially harmful chemicals frequently found in e-cigarettes. Om Vapors also conducts harmful chemical testing and quality tests each batch of liquids.

• Best for: e-cigarette users who prefer uniquely flavored e-liquids.

by Benji Waters E-cigarettes Contributing Editor

Benji Waters has been working in the electronic cigarette industry for over 3 years. He is a well known blogger on What E Cigarette? and Electronic Cigarette UK and regularly consults with suppliers and manufacturers on current products and future technology.

Om Vapors Company Information