4.51/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Om Vapors was founded in order to provide a selection of well-tested, delicious, and most importantly, affordable e-liquids. At Om Vapors, we believe that anyone should have the accessibility to a selection of e-liquids that not only taste good, but are also carefully crafted. All of our flavorings here at Om Vapors are sourced from the US and Europe only. Visit our website today to learn more about our wide variety of e-liquids, our deals, and more!

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 6, 2017

109 Om Vapors Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

After spending some time looking for a moderately more affordable option for the amount of vaping I do (Unfortunately a bit too much at times) I came across the Om Vapors halloween sale going on. Good prices already, but the 65% definitely drew me in on that front. Ordered on the 2nd, arrived on the 6th. Pleasantly surprised at how fast it was processed and shipped even with disclaimers about sales periods potentially having longer processing times than normal.

Picked up two bottles of Summer Dream (the strawberry limeade flavor) and a bottle of The Balance (their blue raspberry candy flavor), both from the Om Express line. Summer dream on a fresh wick and coils came across with a bit of a floor cleaner flavor, which is a bit of a hazard with some lemon and lime flavorings, but after about an hour of steady hits the flavor settled into what it should be. The Balance, on the other hand, was a good, relatively crisp flavor from the start, if a bit "artificially flavored" taste like you would get with some candies. Both decent quality. Overall, a good replacement and step up from house juices or cheaper premiums, with somewhat better prices than you would find in shops or juice bars. The sheer amount of sales offered is a definite draw as well if you're looking for something that will last for a while and give you good quality on the dollar.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 5, 2017

I started using Om Vapors with nicotine level 6 three years ago when I was quitting smoking and now I’m down at three. I never had any problems purchasing online and last year, I cashed in on the big sale they had on Black Friday. It was a good deal and it was nice. The shipping was a little bit delayed because they needed a verification of my address but their customer service was good about it. Other than that, it was on time. They were affordable and it was overall a positive experience

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

My friend gave me his old vapor cigarettes and I like the relaxing slight nicotine. I bought OM Vapors online and the process wasn’t too bad to go along. I picked some random ones to try ‘cause it’s relatively cheap, but my favorites are the cereal and creamy ones. Their shipping took a little while but their quality and service were good.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

I had pneumonia for eight weeks. I had symptoms at the end of the year and it ran through February. I was on medication and I also was on a nebulizer. I was doing that for several weeks. My husband was so concerned because I was still smoking when I was sick. Not as much, but a couple of puffs. He went to our nearest pharmacy and got me a few different setups for vaping. I liked one, it was a clearomizer, where you dispose off the top and then replace it. It was really good. I was using that and within a week, I had cut back from 12 cigarettes a day. I was down to three. And that tapered off. But I felt like I still needed to puff a cigarette, so I would do half to a third of cigarette in the morning with my coffee. Then the rest of the day, I vaped even before bed. I knew it was better for my health.

Then I started looking for e-juice. One of my friends started vaping before I did, and she took me to her vape store. She got me set up with Kanger Subtank Nano and also a Kanger SUBOX. I liked it so much and I had two of them. From there, I began vaping and it's been over two years now. I love OM Vapors. I started out at 24 and I'm at 18 now. I don't chain vape. I work from home and I'm at my computer most of the time. I always have three setups, with three different flavors, and three different tanks in front of me, and I'm finding I’m not vaping that much anymore. I've been giving that a lot of hard thought and I'm thinking maybe I should go down to 12. But as far as OM Vapors goes, the vape has just been wonderful. They have great spot-on flavors and a very good variety - OM Express, OM Originals, Reincarnation line, Fayette line, DIY, and sample pack. And if I have a problem or a question, I would call them and they are very helpful.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

I'm using the Fruity Pebbles liquids I ordered from OM Vapors. I've had plenty of others and they weren't my favorite. I tried another one from them and it's horrible. I'm hoping that I'd be able to purchase something else. It's been a month that I've had these liquids. I got some pretty big bottles and I'm finishing up my favorite one, Divine Pebbles. I got two 120 ml bottles of that. I also have Toasted. It's still almost full and I wasn't crazy about it. Then I have two 60ml bottles of Karma. I like that better than Toasted. Then I have a bottle of Reality that's virtually full.

A couple of years ago, I bought these organic liquids from a little corner store in New York City, and they taste like vomit. I discovered that since they are organic they spoil. This Reality from OM Vapors wasn't as bad, but it was close. I've ordered online four times. The first time was easy. I started having problems the second time due to having to put my ID in. I started spacing out my order to every six months to a year. I figured I understood the process with the new regulations, but why do I have to enter my ID every time I order from them? I liked the Crunch so much that I would go to different shops, but it was hard to find and someone said to try Looper. I tried Looper and it was a good one. When I saw OM Vapors with these, I tried it. When I got it, the flavors were in line with those, but the flavor seems watered down.

I ordered from OM Vapors because they were cheaper and I'm starting to think that you get what you pay for. The first time I order the flavor was really good. Now, it tastes the same but the flavor seems really muted. I thought it was my atomizer, but I have several atomizers. I've thrown these cropped and coils and fused half cropped ins and I haven't gotten great flavor with these recent purchases. I didn't intend to purchase from OM Vapors recently. I usually go to Beyond Vape. They're almost like a Best Buy. Usually, I go there and buy their house liquid. However, I ordered from OM Vapors this time because I just purchased four new mods. I figured I'd get new mods, new goods and equipment, and new liquid. I was happy with everything but these liquids. I recommended OM Vapors to a guy after my first purchase. But I wouldn't recommend them again because of the liquids.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Om Vapors?

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

A friend let me try Om Vapors before and I liked it, and my brother gave me one too. I picked a three or zero nicotine level and it feels nicer on the throat. The tastes of Cobra and Mantra are great. It seemed a little bit harsher than other flavors but it was good and I liked it. Ordering it online was easy and like most places, I set up a few carts, add items to it and check out. When I signed up, I got some off. Their shipping was quick. Most places that I have gotten from aside from them took a little bit longer. Overall, they're good and their prices were great. It was an easy experience and I recommended them to a friend. They should keep doing what they're doing.

Om Vapors response

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

My son-in-law and I were going to different type of vapor cigarettes which directed us to Om Vapors. I did a lot of my research before jumping in. I liked the idea of saving money and smelling and feeling better. Based from blogs and the guys at the vape shop, a smoker had to start with level 9. We like Om Vapor’s flavors and we started with the Reincarnation line then they now have Express Line. Our favorites are Tiger, Cobra, Mindful Monkey. We just purchased from a different vapor company this week because we needed some non-fruity flavors and they just didn't have what we were looking for. I've got a new mod and it sort of enhances all the flavors. The online process was fairly straightforward. I do it every month and I’m used to it. I'm paying for three people with habits. The delivery arrives before we even expect it. We've only had a problem with one order but it was straightened out right away.

Hey Paula,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! I sure hope the others chip in for the juice. I wanted to see how much juice 3 people would vape over time. You guys have been loyal customers for a long time, It looks like just under 2 gallons at this point, you may hit the full 2 by the year mark. That's a fun little factoid for you guys. It looks like you have quite a bit of points racked up. You can exchange your points for a gift card on the account page, You can use this on the next order do you can get even more juice!

Thanks for being such great customers!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I started at nicotine level 6, then it went down to 3, and now down to 1.5. I would eventually like to stop vaping, but I guess it turned into a habit in it of itself. But it's obviously a lot cheaper and safer than cigarettes at the moment. I stick with three flavors -- Blueberry Donut, apple cereal, and fruity pebbles. I feel some companies have so many flavors and it's almost overwhelming. So, I liked the fact that Om Vapors might not do as many flavors, but the flavors are all good. I'm sure it's quality over quantity and it's good enough. Everything’s done online in a simple process. I place my order, and they usually have some type of deal or coupon going on, then they just have to verify your age and you put your credit card info.

They ship within a matter of days and I usually get my package very quickly. I stuck with Om Vapors since I discovered them a year and a half ago. I liked the quality and I found what I liked. They've been my only go-to. It's been great. Last year, I had a great customer service experience. I forgot to put in the code for the coupon deal so I contacted them and told them that I’ve been a loyal customer and that I messed up. They took care of it and credited my credit card back. I appreciated that. You probably wouldn't get that type of customer service from other companies.

Om Vapors response

Thank you for dropping us a review.

We are happy you chose us to be your eliquid supplier on your journey to get off nicotine and vaping.

By the way your last order should be shipping out today.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

I dipped for a while with Copenhagen snuff but it started messing with my mouth and I wanted to quit, so I started vaping. I've been using vapor cigarettes for two years now and I started on 24 nicotine level. I'm on 6 right now but sometimes I go 3. I make my purchases from OM online. The process was straightforward and a lot simpler than a lot of other websites. Their shipping speed wasn’t bad too and the selection they have is good. The most recent flavor I got from them was the Cobra. OM products are not the best of apples but they're good and the price I pay for the amount of juice I got is awesome. I have also recommended OM Vapors quite a bit.

Om Vapors response
We are so happy to be here for you in your journey!

Thanks for recommending us to your friends!

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

I had an overwhelmingly positive experience with Om Vapors. All of my friends were smoking and I wasn’t really into that. But I still wanted to hang out with them and experience the same kind of thing, so I resorted to vapor cigarettes. It’s simple to order online from Om Vapors. I have my account saved in my computer. I just open up the website, put the flavors of the e-liquid I want, buy them and then click check out. The cost is absolutely worth it. Om Vapors has prices better than the prices any other company has offered. They also have great deals. The last time I bought from them, which was a couple of months ago, I ended up getting 450 milliliters for about $11. They ship fast as well. I’ve been moving around lately so I just put in whatever address I’m at. And then, they ship two weeks at the most.

I started with one and a half with my nicotine level because it was the smallest I could get without having none. So, I still got a bit of the nicotine feeling, but I wasn’t getting addicted to it. Om Vapors also has a wide selection of flavors. I’ve tried all the 15 different flavors of their 2016 line and Chimera, the strawberry banana, is my favorite by far. Some of the flavors, though, didn’t come through as much as they should. But for the most part, I’ve been pretty happy with the quality of the e-liquid.

Om Vapors response

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Would you mind putting up a review up on JuiceDB.com as well? We cant incentiveize it but it does help us out in the long run in keeping our prices low and getting our name out.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I used to smoke cigarettes and I was an athlete in high school. I moved to vaping because smoking affected my athletic ability. Vapes are cool and I had better quality breathing than when I used cigarettes. I also feel better when I run or work out. Plus, they taste good and there’re different kinds of flavors. I really like the juice Om Vapors has and compared to other places, their price is reasonable and definitely cheaper for the quality I get. However, although all the stuff they have is good, they should get some more flavors out. Blueberry is the first one I ever tried and I didn’t like it too much, but I like it a lot better than cigarettes. All in all, my experience with Om Vapors was good.

Om Vapors response

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

I smoked real cigarettes and I was trying to quit. I started vaping several years ago when the device is on the market for way less powerful. So, originally, I was doing 18 or 24 through a little pen-style vape where I needed much since it pulls out a tiny little puff of smoke. And I've worked my way down to a 3 or a 6. I’ve purchased several flavors of e-liquid from Om Vapors and they have a good range of flavors. Monster is my favorite but I also like the Divine Pebbles.

Buying online is pretty straightforward and they have discounts on e-liquid. The shipping process is usually good but there were a couple of times where there had been delays that are longer than I wanted. I emailed customer service about it and I got a reply. They had a big sale, and I was caught waiting at the back of the line and my order wasn't shipped when promised. I was hoping they would offer me anything to compensate, but they did not. All in all, Om Vapors is a great value for e-liquid.

Hey James,

We do apologize that your order was not shipped in a timely manor, we do try to prepare for big sales but each time it seems like everyone tells more and more of their friends and some juices fly off of the shelves faster than expected. When we have large sales we do extend processing times by a few days as we are a small company.

We are happy you took the time to leave us a review!

Thanks!

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

I wanted to quit smoking cigarettes. When I first got my vapor cigarette, my nicotine level was at 12, but I'm now at 1.5. I've gotten a lot of flavors from Om Vapors, and they have two key lines that I typically buy from. I liked all the flavors but I'm into fruity flavors and I like the fruity pebble flavor a lot. Although I really like all the flavors and I have no problem using them, for some reason, they're not distinct enough. And I have had other people tell me the same thing.

When I order, I do it online and their website is good. Their shipping speed is good, too. It's not super fast like Amazon, but since I typically don't wait until I'm all the way out to order more, I'm okay with five days shipping or even a little bit longer. I always use OM Vapors now as their price is amazing. Also, I really love that they have 1.5 milligrams, which is so important to me. Before I started with OM Vapors, I would get three milligrams and one milligram and I would mix them together. I'm sensitive to nicotine, and I didn't like that I felt I wasn't mixing it good enough when I would do the zero and three together. I like when they come already ready for me.

Hey Kimberly,

We love that you love our 1.5mg option. We figured it would be a good step for people who vape constantly, want to ween themselves off nicotine, or are sensitive to nicotine just like yourself.

We do strive to get items shipped out as fast as possible, we may not have a 24 hour teams to fulfill orders, bet we do drink a lot of coffee.

Thanks for leaving us a review!

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

I used vapor cigarettes to quit smoking. I started about five years ago, back when atomizers weren't sub-ohm yet. Then I started off with a CE5 atomizer at 24 mg that is junk and they're building up as hard. I'm down to one and a half now. I purchased from Om online and back when they were fairly new, the spend was $30 and get a 30 ml for a penny. I'm trying to find that code to put in there for that which was a little difficult. I searched a couple of different places. But other than that, tagging and adding to the cart was easy. Shipping was flawless as well. They produce a tracking code as soon as the order was put in because they're trying to do that quickly. But even if the tracking code was made, that doesn't necessarily mean that it's in the UPS system yet. I had to give it 24 hours for UPS time to pick things up. But everything seems to work fine for me now. I got it within the scheduled time which is usually early once it was picked up.

Om Vapors is premium. I didn't know that I could justify the cost increase jumping from the house juice. The premiums are more in line with where the house juice’s cost was. And I'm inclined to order more. I’ve tried a lot of different juices from Om Vapors. Blue Harvest was one of my favorites until a flavor change. Every bottle that I got subsequently tasted like Blue Raspberry and I decided that was not my thing but Blueberry was so I ended up stopping my orders. Their flavor selection is good but they do a lot of pastry flavors. They don't do more of full dessert or other complex things that I was more interested in. I've been vaping some DIY stuff now. I’ve got Nano Cream Cone and Beetle Juice Plum is good too. Overall, they are a decent juice company and I’ve recommended it to a few friends. They have tried different things and have their own flavors that they're chasing.

Om Vapors response

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

I've been vaping for a few years and I used to be a smoker. When I started with Om Vapors, I had a nicotine level of 9 and recently, I'm barely out. I've purchased about 10 flavors but I don't like some of them. I got Toasted and Toasted right now but the one I like is the Yellow Dream. That one is really good. I buy online and their ordering process is straightforward. It's easy to find everything I'm looking for. They have three lines and there's a new line that's like tobacco, but those are quite expensive. They're double the price.

I have taken advantage of their discounts and I've been getting text messages all the time. The last sale that I got was the set for $9.99. However, there are some flavors that are not so strong though they're good if you smell out of the bottle. The Cobra smells good but the taste is muted a little bit. The Tiger is amazing and I love the smell, but when I vape it, it's not that flavory. Something is wrong with it. Also, it feels like something's added to the juice. There is some sweetener on the liquid. The coils junks up too quickly and I have to change my coil every day or two. But Om Vapors is great overall. They have great products and I like the price and quality. I usually recommend it to friends.

Om Vapors response

Original review: Sept. 9, 2017

I had a pretty good experience with Om Vapors. A couple of my friends had vapor cigarettes. I tried them and liked the flavor and the head rush. I bought from Om Vapors online and it’s super easy. My last purchase was about two months ago. The delivery was quick and fine too. It was a regular standard shipping, and it arrived when they said it would. I like Om Vapors’ The Tiger e-liquid and I'm still using that right now. I’ve also bought Divine Pebbles and Mindful Monkey variants. When I got Divine Pebbles and tasted it, it's weird, but probably it’s because we left it out in the sun. Divine Pebbles is good, though. The Tiger and Mindful Monkey are really good as well.

Om Vapors response

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

I started vaping almost three years ago. I haven't ordered from Om Vapors in a while but they had one flavor called Cobra that I like. A year ago, they had a smaller selection of flavors and the flavors were a little better. Now, they have a whole bunch but I haven't had any that I like. The quality definitely went down when they introduced their new line. The quality was not good enough to buy. Also, the last time I ordered, I had to call back and see why my order wouldn't ship and it had taken three weeks. I had to show IDs. I eventually got them but it took me in a hassle. Overall, Om Vapors has average products and their telephone service was good but there were complications with ordering. But they're always sending out specials. I ran into something like $10 a bottle.

Hey Bradley,

I am sorry your experience was sub par. We do the best we can to make sure we have the best dyketone free liquids that are not loaded with sweeteners.

We do run specials all the time to help keep juices affordable for everyone.

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

I started using vapor cigarettes more for the flavor than anything. I ordered from Om Vapors and it's fairly simple. They were having a promotion which was buying 3 for $30. When I first tried it out, the quality could've been a lot better but I understand because they offer it at a very cheap price. That's why it isn't the best. But for the money that I'm paying, it's all right. They could make it better quality product and possibly raise the price a little bit more though. Most places probably sell for $20, $25. Om Vapors products are about $10, $12. Maybe even cheaper. If they're able to be the median, maybe $15, instead of the lower end then have a much better quality product, customers would think that it's not as amazing as the $25 ones, but that's less $10 and they'd still like it. I'm willing to spend extra money if it's really good. But the customer service was very good overall.

Hey Santiago,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Unlike other companies We do not add any extra sweeteners and we pick and choose which flavorings we get to make sure they are diketone free. Some of our customers will order DIY sweetener from flavoring companies to add to our juice to help brighten the flavors up. The trade off is the sweetener is what gunks up your coils quicker, we try to have the cleanest juice we can so your coils will last longer.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2017

I bought 3 120ml bottles of your juice. I've been vaping for 6 years and have always paid for the premium juices from Space Jam and Alpha Vapes primarily. I thought I'd give the lower price juices a chance to see if there is a difference. I use the Smok TFV12 and TFV8 tanks which are able to handle high wattage. Well after about one day of vaping your juice I started getting the most horrible smell from my coils. It was so awful my kids would say "What is that gross smell."

I just finished the 3rd bottle of your juice that I bought and I had to say Febreeze just to mask the smell your juice made in my coils. I called at about 80 watts most the time when my coils are rated up to 200 watts. So I just changed my coil yesterday and filled my tank with Space Jam and that smell is gone. I don't know why this happened but in 6 years of vaping I never had this happen. It was like a dead animal smell. So I just wanted to say cheaper is not always better or the same and in this case it was god awfully worse!

Hey Bruce,

Sorry to hear that the juice did not live up to your expectation. Your review said you finished 3 bottles, We checked our records, and we must ask how did you vape through 3 x 120ml bottles in 72 hours?

Original review: Sept. 4, 2017

I don't even remember how I found OM but I am glad I did. Their e-liquid is great, their promotions seem never ending, customer service is excellent, shipping is fast. I have made about 6 or 7 orders from OM already and haven't had a problem yet. To sum it all up, great product, great people, great company. Would highly recommend.

Om Vapors response

Thanks for your support Bill!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

I was lowering nicotine levels until I get off smoking. I started at level six and I’m now using three. Purchasing Om Vapors online was quick and easy. Om Vapors has good quality on their products. They provide fast service and their price is cheap.

Om Vapors response

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

My wife and I ordered 8 30ml bottles to try including a WTA selection. Upon receiving them, we noticed they were VERY dark. When we tried a couple of the flavors, they made us very dizzy and nauseated. I thought it may just be another factor and just sat them aside until the next day. Tried them again, and BAM, sick again! Realizing these were not vapable, I tried emailing the company. I received no response. Feeling as though it may just be a busy time, I tried Facebook. Still no response. I have had these juices in a drawer for over a month waiting for a response that I feel I will never get. This has been the worst experience with a vendor I have ever had. The unfortunate thing is I met some of the employees at VaperSlam last time and thought they had promise. I was wrong apparently. A juice replacement would not be accepted at this point, and a full refund is probably not possible, but it is what it is.

Hi there Christopher.

I am sorry to hear about your experience. We checked our customer service email and social media accounts, and we did not find any messages prior to this review being posted. It is interesting that our juices made you feel ill as the oxidation process of nicotine is relatively harmless. If you have been vaping for a while and then try WTA's you may notice a bit of a head rush. Whole Tobacco Alkaloid's are about 95% USP Nicotine and about 5% of the background alkaloids that naturally occur in the tobacco plant: Nornicotine, Anatabine, and Anabasine. WTA's are recommended as a stepping stone for people switching from analog cigarettes to Electronic. If you have been vaping USP nicotine and switch to WTA's we suggest starting out at half your normal nicotine level.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2017

I wanted to quit smoking. I got Om Vapors' Peach Crumble Ice Cream and Strawberry flavors with nicotine level 3. I was able to avail of their 60% off special. They also have high-quality stuff and cost is way better. It's the best I ever had.

Om Vapors response

Original review: Aug. 20, 2017

Their referral program is counter-intuitive. It's set up more like an affiliate program. I ran into an issue where I referred a friend, didn't get any credit, informed the company, and they didn't care at all. Also, their promo codes change frequently and are advertised all over their site well before they actually work in your cart. Otherwise, the product itself and the prices (when you eventually secure the advertised promo) are great.

Om Vapors response

Hi Tim, We did give you a response about the referral code before you made this review.

"Hi Tim,

Thanks for contacting us! Unfortunately, yes you should have entered your own information to create a referral link. The good news is that you can create a new link and have your friend make a purchase.

Please let me know if you need any assistance. We greatly appreciate you spreading the word!

"Breathe Easy""

There seemed to be a misunderstanding when the code was being generated.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

You should be ashamed of yourselves. I reordered a week ago and you've not even processed it, yet? This happened before and you promised me a $10 credit which you conveniently never gave me. You have completely ignored my order. I should get this one for free. Just going to contact the BBB. Give me a refund or make this right with me.

Hi Ryan,

Hi Ryan! Thanks for your review. Due to the nature of our sales. We put a disclaimer in our shipping policy stating that processing times during large sales, especially when we offer 120 ml bottles for $4.99 can take around 5 business days to process. With that being said 95 percent of orders from the sale have been processed and yours will be going out on Monday. During smaller sales when no extrodinary discount is applied we take no more than 3 business days to complete an order. In addition to this, the $10 credit was sent out in an email in May. The code is now inactive but we can send a new one if you email the customer service department. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask.Thanks for your business!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

I live in Chicago and cigarettes are very expensive. I looked into vapor cigarettes to save money and it has a health-added bonus. I’ve been using vaping products for a while and I use 6mg on a powerful device, but if I use a weaker device, I’d be doing 12 mg or 24 mg nicotine level. Om Vapors' product line is good and they go for more complex flavors where most of them are sweeter, which is good. But if they get away from the exclusively sweet stuff that they do and incorporate it with something as simple as menthol, they’d probably make more sales because a lot of people want conventional flavors. As far as the quality of the juice itself, it tastes a lot better than what it should at its price.

I use an internet forum website called Reddit and I order all my juice when it’s a major holiday as it’s a very price-driven thing for me. I see who’s running sales, what the prices are and I buy an obscene amount of e-liquid at one time for that holiday. Also, the navigation on Om’s site was really simple. I order from quite a few places and their site is one that requires me to show a proof of identification to verify I'm of age. Not all people require that. So, they could have on their website somewhere where it’s more clear that I need to provide a photo ID with a purchase before I check out. But my purchase arrived when it’s supposed to arrive and there were no damaged contents. Everything is great and I have a couple of people who order from Om. It’s definitely more of a budget vapor and for what I pay for, it cannot be beaten.

Om Vapors response

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

I looked into vapor cigarettes as an alternative to traditional ones and I got juices with A3 nicotine level from Om Vapors. It was the right amount for me and any more than that was too much. The point was to do less. When I was trying to order, I was using Safari on my iPhone but their website wouldn't work and I had to jump on a computer to do it. I'm sure that would deter a lot of people from ordering from them. They probably lost a lot of sales from that if it was a widespread incident or it could have been local to my phone. Also, my order arrived on time when I got it but there was juice spilled all over inside the bag. I lost something I paid for and I was already frustrated. But it was 5% of what I ordered so I didn't feel like it was worth it to bother them.

I know flavor is subjective but the flavor of their juices wasn’t to my liking. Some of them were weaker and I still have some left of the other ones that I haven't used because they're so harsh. Their products were really well-priced but the quality wasn’t there. There are a lot of other brands that give the same price but better quality. I ordered from them once and I'm not planning on ordering from them again.

Hey Sherman,

Sorry about the experience with the mobile website. Quite a fair amount of orders are from cell phones and we realize if the mobile website is not functioning properly, people may go somewhere else.

If juice leaks out we are more then happy for you to reach out to us, even if its 5%. We do have quite a few flavors to chose from, so maybe you havent found the one that fits you.

Original review: July 30, 2017

I have asthma and smoking was hard for me so I decided to vape instead with Om Vapors. I like to go hiking and I can hike a lot better now. I started with pen style vapes with 12 milligrams then when I started upgrading my device, I started bringing down the level. I was pleased with the flavors I found when I purchased from them online. Some of them are flavored a little bit light, but they’ve all been super smooth and tasted really good. It has been an easy, comfortable and satisfying experience.

Om Vapors response

Original review: July 26, 2017

Om Vapors has a unique flavor selection. I’ve bought Nirvana, Cobra and Tiger then I recently got the Milk and Honey flavor which tastes pretty good. I purchase them online and a couple of times I never received a confirmation email, but I chopped that up to spam filter and don't track it generally after I order anyway. Other than that, they’ve always come in a timely manner. They're perfect and definitely very good quality. Great selection and wonderful products so I’ve recommended Om a lot of times.

Om Vapors response

Original review: July 25, 2017

Divine Pebbles - Just like the title says divine baby... Literally my ADV and everyday vape. Seriously I love this juice... The company is great, always helpful, quick shipping. I love Om Vapors. Divine is my go to vape all day everyday... Can't get enough pebbles. I use 3mg and 1.5 flavor is always great. Thanks to the guy that mixed it. Love when they come in nice and dark steeped for almost a month. Now that's the stuff. Keep doing your thing guys.

Thanks for the support!