toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I ordered from Om Vapors about 3 times and I love their juices, I got to try Nirvana 1st and wow, I loved it so much, amazing blueberry cake doughnut flavor. Now divine pebbles is great too, flavor is spot on like my favorite fruity cereal. Companies like this has kept me smoke free for over 7 years and yes I can "breathe easier", thanks to Om Vapors and companies like this. Keep up the great work Om Vapors, I will be back to try the whole line. A+ service and products.

Om Vapors

Thanks for the love Bill!

Original review: July 17, 2017

The Ohm Express e liquids are pure tasting, delicious and reasonably priced. Faves (and there are many), Serene (love the peach), Legend (the complex flavor is amazing), choc and peanut butter (awesome), Yellow dream (fantastic). God I love this site. I'm 69 yo and this is the best smoke of my life (from a 52 year cigarette smoker that's saying a lot).

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have been vaping for 4 years now and as such I consider myself an experienced vapor. After trying ever so many hundreds of different vape juices I have finally settled on Om Vapors as my #1 go to vape juice Co. period. No more screwing around to try and find a company that is consistently outstanding and that consistently satisfies my taste for good, no, excellent vape juice. Om Vapors has made me a happy vapor with great pricing and great tasting ejuice 100% of the time. I recommend them to my friends always and whether they are new to vaping or old timers like me they all agree that Om is THE #1 BEST THERE IS. Thank you Om!! See you soon!! For some more SERENE and whatever else I feel like having on that particular day!! How about some new taste sensations?? It has been awhile.

Amazing juice at an amazing price. Their shipping is usually pretty fast except when they have a special but still doesn't take long. The juice is just as good as so called "premium juice." I beyond recommend them if you are looking for e-juice.

Om Vapors

Thank you for an honest review William!

Original review: July 12, 2017

I started looking into vapor cigarettes because I stopped smoking. I purchased from Om Vapors online and it was very easy. They have a picture and description of the types of liquids and you just click on it. Then, you put the level of nicotine, the size of the bottle and then the quantity. And then it adds to your shopping cart and you just checkout. The products arrived quickly. I purchased blueberry and cotton candy flavored e-liquids and I went to nicotine level three. I had some that were Premium and the flavoring were a little more concentrated. They were good enough for my taste. However, I had some liquids that tasted a little more full. I could taste the berries better. But, I was happy with it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I discovered OM Vapors from juicedb.com, which is an excellent place to check out current deals from participating vendors. Another great place to go is vape.deals, where OM Vapors participates as well. Often coupon codes are required to get the great deals, and you can often find at least 2 sales with 50% off or more. Vape.deals offers great deals in the advertising sections on the page. Anyways... That said, OM Vapors offers some of the best deals of any vendor and they often have great sales. This is important to me. Be sure to subscribe for emails and/or texts so you know when they have a sale going.

I used to smoke over a pack a day. I've managed to break the habit 10 or more times, but always went back after a night out drinking (I don't drink, but 4 times a year, and I've never been able to stay away from cigarettes when I drink). That, or a majorly stressful or difficult life event would happen, and I would turn to smoking as a crutch.

I started using nicotine lozenges as maintenance/replacement therapy, thinking harm reduction. It was nice no longer having to spend my work breaks smoking, not stinking, not having to step outside in the heat or cold, etc... It made things nice. However, the lozenges had a couple issues. One is the price. The cheapest available are boxes of 108 from Walmart. My hubby and I used them constantly, which means we went through 4 boxes a month - $140. That was about the same price as smoking and it's become unaffordable. The second issue is we had to ensure we were moving the lozenges around semi frequently, and even then, we were getting leukoplakia (sp?). It's what people who chew get. The bad part is it can cause mouth cells to mutate, hence turning into cancer.

I started using Vuse e-cigs. They were way too expensive & didn't work half the time. Furthermore, they were extremely harsh. My husband got me a cig-a-like battery with clearomizer. It did the trick, but my best friend said I need a sub ohm tank. I was nervous and didn't know what to buy. To my surprise, I received one in the mail for my birthday! I quickly went all in!

I recently upgraded to a Smok Alien 220W with Big Baby Beast tank. OM Vapors ejuice tastes great in it and this setup is so much more affordable! I would say my cost is $30, factoring in ejuice & coils, and that's with heavy vaping. Plus, I still keep lozenges around for times I can't vape and I start nic-o-fittin. So overall, my cost is about $60 a month. Now 1 box lasts us 3-4 weeks.

My favorite OM flavors are Budino (Italian butterscotch pudding) and I forget the name, but the flavor is fruity pebbles. In fact, their fruity pebbles is dead on and the best of 3 other vendors that I've tried. It's fruity, exactly like the cereal, but they add a milky creaminess that's out of this world! Lotus is close behind these 2, and a truly unique flavor that includes miso, peach, pear, apple and floral notes. I was pleasantly surprised.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Om Vapors?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Their prices are quite good (especially with a sale) and I was impressed by their commitment to safer eliquids including their custard. I was pleasantly surprised by their Cobra (strawberry milk), the Budino (Italian butterscotch pudding), and particularly the guava pastry. I'll likely order from them again. The Lemon Custard was not a favorite but a good effort.

Factual basis uncertain

Hi Tacey,

Thanks for your feedback. I am sorry that you had a bad experiencing. We let all of our customers know that taste is subjective and no e-liquid is universally accepted. Unfortunately, we could not honor your request for a refund because on our shipping and returns page we state that all sales are final.

Nonetheless, it is always our primary goal to make sure our customers are happy. We can send you a replacement if you would like to compare one of the flavors your order to a new batch, but it is possible the flavors that you ordered were not your cup of tea.

To avoid situations like this we offer sample packs of all of our flavors at 70% off so you can try out our liquids

With that being said I would like to readdress some of your concerns.

As we stated in the previous string of emails, the color of an e-liquid does not determine it's quality. The color is determined by the flavoring use and a natural process caused oxidation, which occurs as soon as the nicotine interacts with the flavoring, VG, PG and other environmental factors such as heat and sunlight.

Below we have linked a few sources that support our statements:

We tested the batches that you informed us of and we noticed no problems with them.

Feel free to contact us at customerservice@omvapors.com for further discussion. Thank you for trying our brand.

Original review: July 6, 2017

I found a great deal on Om Vape Juice so decided to give it a try. I was very unsatisfied with this company. The juice was horrible and customer service was also. Although they responded to me quickly all they did was make excuses instead of trying to make me a happy customer. The juice I received was old and very dark brown and the taste was awful. All they could do was make excuses for the poor quality juice I received. I spend a couple hundred dollars a month and will not be spending it here. I'm out 55 bucks but they are losing a customer for life. Look at the picture of difference in quality. The one on the left is another company's and theirs is on the right. Even said?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I discovered this company while searching for good/great ejuice. The discounts are amazing and the customer service goes above and beyond. The tropics ejuice is my favorite. How they managed to make a vape that tastes exactly like a pineapple upside down cake is nuts. I can't tell you how many times someone has commented the scent. The Baked juice reminds you of fall with their caramel apples and the toasted almonds. I've just ordered a lot more and OM Vapors is definitely my go to spot for juices.

I kept quitting and going back to smoking cigarettes, and quitting and going back. I couldn't stay away. I quit smoking for a year and a half, but during that time I was pretty miserable and I wanted a cigarette everyday, and that was a constant battle. So, I started vaping with zero nicotine. I've been vaping with zero nicotine for a couple of years and I'm still doing it now. Since then, the urge to go and buy a pack of cigarettes is almost gone.

I enjoy the vapes of Om Vapors. They have a couple of flavors that I really like. I also like Om's additions to their basic selection of flavors. Whenever I purchase, I just go to their site and look through the flavor selections, pick the flavor that I'm interested in and click to add it to my cart. Then they'll ask me what size of bottle I want and what percentage or mg of nicotine I want. The vapes are priced cheap enough so that if I get something that I'm not crazy about, I haven't lost a whole lot. Also, when ordering vapes, you can pick your shipping. They have first class and priority shipping, but I get the cheapest shipping because I have a lot of vape juice here that's priced good and works well, and I'm not going to run out by any means so I don't have to have it right away.

Om's vape is generally of good quality for its price. It doesn't compare with some of the high dollar stuff, but it's not a high dollar vape. It's priced right and it's really good for what it is. I have some expensive vapes, but I don't like spending that much money on a vape. I usually ask for the expensive vapes from my wife for special occasions like my birthday or Father's Day. I'm happy with Om Vapors, and I'm sure there are a lot of people that feel just like I do. A lot of people that I know can afford to go through much vape when they're paying $40 a bottle, the cost of the expensive premium vapes. So, when they find that with the vape of Om Vapors, they can afford to vape as much as they want instead of just vaping every once in a while for a treat.

Overall, Om Vapors does what they're supposed to do, and that's all you can ask. They get their product out quickly, the shipping times are good, and the vape is really good for the price. In addition, Om has a lot of sales that makes you think, "They can't do that. They're practically giving that stuff away." But it's great that they do that because they get people to come back. I like variety and I'm one of the people that keep trying Om products, and I don't mind purchasing something that I can't vape and toss away if it's not that expensive. The Om Vapors product is one of the better, lower-priced e-juices that got my attention. There's definitely a place for a company like Om, and I hope that they don't change. I'd definitely recommend them.

I quit smoking back in 2008 and I've been vaping since then. I started out with a high nicotine level, but now I use 3 milligrams, which is low. I've tried the entire Om Vapors product line and I like all of them except the Blue Harvest which was too hard for me. Also, I didn't like the Summer Dream, which is the lemonade. I really don't care for anything with the lemon flavor. The Wild One is my favorite vape.

I always wait until they have a discount and then I order online and it's really easy. Plus, the shipping process is very good and everything arrives perfectly. I've been vaping for nine years and it's as good as high-end juices. I buy from Om because I vape a lot and it's not economical going to my local store and getting liquids that are $20 to $30 for 30 ml. With Om, I usually have 120 ml from them for about $9 when it's on sale. Overall, Om Vapors' products have great quality and prices and they have excellent customer service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

This was the first time I ordered from OM Vapors, not knowing what to expect in quality of the e-juice products that they have to offer. My shipment of three flavors came within 3 days, and was immediately pleasantly surprised by the quality of the e-juice. They taste great, and are of premium quality, even better than the other business I used to purchase from. With OM Vapors, the other business is history. They have a loyal customer in me. Excellent product and prices, excellent service, awesome sales, and super fast shipping. OM Vapors, You'll be getting all my business from now on. Your products and prices go far above and beyond any other. Highly recommend.

This is a great company. They have excellent customer service, always ship quickly and package the items really well, and even throw in extra samples most of the time. I can't say enough good things about the quality of their products too. I've tried what I feel is almost every well known juice company out there and they BY FAR exceed all the rest with their taste. I will be a longtime customer!

Thanks for the love!

Original review: June 16, 2017

Thank OM Vapors! I was very doubtful about ordering from this site. I had nothing but bad experiences ordering from other sites especially from China. I literally had to throw out juices from China not to mention wait 8 damn weeks for my order to come in. OM Vapors not only surprised me with super fast delivery to Canada (1 week) but their ejuice is very high quality and great tasting. Here's the best part. I got a free sample of lotus that I was not expecting. What a surprise!

Om Vapors

Thank you for sharing! Divine Pebbles is one of our top flavors!

Original review: June 13, 2017

Great quality juice for a super great price! Fruity Pebbles is very very sweet but would recommend to anyone who likes sweet cereal vapes! I can't seem to stop vaping this one. OM does get busy during these sales so be ready for that! Don't hesitate to buy from this company.

Om Vapors

Thank you for taking time to write out this review. We love getting feedback!

Original review: June 10, 2017

I’ve been using vape for about two years now and I still smoke some but it's helped a whole lot. I just look for different liquids. My favorite is called Yellow Dream, and it’s lemon. I've also bought Cafe #7 and the cinnamon one from Om Vapors. I like sweeter things because I have a lot of sinus problems and I don’t have a lot of taste. So I can taste the sweet things better. I’ve also tried DIY products with Freedom Smoke before, where I can combine different flavors, but I like what Om Vapors has already got. I only wish they have more products besides the juices, like batteries.

I used to use Freedom Smoke but right now, it's just Om Vapors. They have better price because they have sales so often. Plus I like their juices. They’re all made in the United States and for secure ingredients. I also love the different bottle sizes. They’ve got from very small to extremely large. I like 60ml the best, but 120ml is good too. Purchasing online is very easy and it always ships rather quickly. It’s processed within two days and then I usually receive it within three days after that. They’re in Kentucky and I’m in Georgia so it’s not that far. Last time, they had a big, big sale going on so they took about four or five days processing. So as far as ordering, getting the product and it coming like it’s supposed to, I’m very happy.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

OM's JUICE is the word. Is the word that you heard. It's got groove it's got meaning. OM's JUICE is the time, is the place, is the motion. OM's JUICE is the way we are feeling... And that might be a copyright issue but you guys never stop blowing my mind. Once again OM takes the "front seat" in my ride anytime. I have now tried every single flavored juice they make (with inception to the Tobacco lines) and "they're GREAT." Oh, and kudos to customer service. They will go the distance for their clients every time. I send everyone I know to OM Vapor and they love them too. Great job everybody. :)

Can you guys please stop putting out such amazing juice! My budget can't handle it! First it was Divine Pebbles, then Spectrum, now Chimera. Great quality taste and vape experience. Thanks guys. My vaping and wallet are at your mercy!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

To be honest I was hesitant to order from Om Vapors, now I am kicking myself for waiting. I had heard of the company from Juice Junkies on Facebook and had been watching and checking the website out for a while. Taste is subjective. What may be delicious to one person may not be to the next. Well I am here to say that every single flavor is exactly as described and absolutely delicious. I tried the entire premium line and I am not disappointed in any of the flavors. They are all amazing. I knew by reading the description I would like a good bit of them. But I was amazed that I loved even the flavors I don't usually like.

I have been vaping for about 6 years and I have never liked any dessert flavors (cake, doughnut, pudding) until now. The Nirvana which is blueberry cake doughnut is absolutely amazing. I could go on and on about each flavor. They are that good. Anyone who has been thinking about this juice, I urge you to give it a try. I know you will not be disappointed.

I was a smoker and it's so horrible. I started out with Om Vapors with my nicotine level at 12 for a super short time but after one bottle when I went straight to zero. I love them. Once the nicotine dropped from 12 to 0, it didn't bother me and it has tasted a little better to me. It was just a hand-to-mouth thing. I purchased it online and it was fantastic. Everything was good. I just ordered recently and found after purchasing from several places online many different juices that they have my favorite so I'm going to stick with them.

Hey Marco.

I'm sorry to hear that you are not happy with the flavor you ordered from us. Taste can be subjective and can very from person to person. I know i am not a fan of some of the flavors we offer, but others really like them. What did you think about the other flavors you ordered from us?

Original review: May 26, 2017

I ordered this juice in hopes that it would compare to the other great juices I've tried from Om. In over 2 years of vaping I never tasted anything so vile, a combination of rubbing alcohol and green soap and that's with a two month steep. Emailed customer service about it and they were very helpful and sent out a replacement. A different batch number so I was hoping it would be better but no luck. Even after a month and a half steep still tastes like chemicals. I contacted again but still no response.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Every single juice I've tried by Om Vapors is delicious and satisfying. That is a rare thing. With everyone else I've tried there are some bad eggs, especially with prices as low as Om Vapors, but their quality is outstanding, their price is ensnaring, and the speed of delivery is surprisingly good. I cannot say enough good things about them and I wish they would pay me in juice for my comments but this is just me being so impressed I had to take the time to review, and I don't often do that, because who has the time? I had to comment.

I will be a long, loyal customer of this superior company. I spent about a hundred dollars so far and if their sale is still going on by payday you can bet I'll be ordering some more of this near-miraculous stuff. My friend tried my vape a few days ago and he instantly went on his phone and bought a bottle of their 'The Balance' which is my personal favorite, and I just purchased three 120ml bottles for 7.99 a piece. Thank you Om Vapors. You've won me as a repeat customer. Even when the sale ends you will be my go-to for e-juice.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I tried OM Vapors on a whim and am glad for it. So far I've tried 9 different flavors and each new flavor is my new favorite. I've reordered a couple flavors and they are consistently the same. No hit or mix like at the vape shop. And, the price! Way cheaper than my local shop! They almost always have a promo going so I stock up from time to time.

With OM Vapors you get PREMIUM quality at LESS than house juice price. The different blends are layered nicely and TASTY with HUGE clouds. I've used them in both tanks and RDA's with great results. I even bought a SMOK Alien just to have three tanks of different flavors going at any time. Keep up the hard work guys, you're killing it!

I've been smoking since I was 14. I loved it at first and I ended up getting hooked on it. One night, I was sitting and thinking then someone spoke to me saying that he's gonna take smoking from me. He told me to go through the computer and look into vaping so I stopped what I was doing and did that. I found the closest vape shop around and it was Om Vapors. I paid them a visit and tried the little blue cheap thing. I bought their starter, just the small one.

The next day, I went back the next day because the guy sold me that one to see if it was something that I would enjoy. I got a gadget that actually did it for me. Ever since then, I look at them like gadgets and I'm crazy over it. I've got vapors everywhere, all around in my room. Nevertheless, I started looking into the online market and realized that they got some great deals. When I order a gadget, I also order a couple of different juices. I feel like they got a great variety and I'm trying not to order from anyone and any place, where I can't come back and feel confident ordering again and again. Aside from Naked, the Cuttwood Unicorn Milk E-liquids is my favorite. I can compare it to a strawberry milkshake, but it's not. There's something special in that particular brand and it's awesome.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

First-time buyer and absolutely delighted with their product. I took advantage of a 75% off sale and ordered twelve 120ml bottles. I figured for around $4 or $5 per bottle if I couldn't vape it, I could pay it forward. Each flavor was spot on and I am enjoying all of them myself. ;) This is a premium juice at a budget price, I would have to say the flavor and cloud production holds its own against other top premium brands i.e. Vaping Watch, Suicide Bunny, Five Pawns etc. P.S. Their budget Express line of e-liquids are just as flavorful as their premium Reincarnation line and all the flavors have held up over the last month and a half since purchase date.

Om Vapors advertised a large bottle and the price was cheaper. The shipping process was good. However, I ordered this morning and they said some stuff was on back order after they took my money. I wasn't very happy with that. If I had known then, I would have bought something different. This is the second time I've ordered so I don't know how that process is going to work out. Other than that, so far so good.

I enjoyed the product I bought from Om Vapors a lot. I quit smoking cigarettes a little bit ago so I turned to it. I purchased it online and arrived exactly on time. It's quick compared to some other places. It was a good product and I highly recommend it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

This team has done it the right way. They are priced just right and their flavors are the best. So much so I started collecting their full line of flavors instead of DIY. I am now stuck with what to do with my kit because I can no way match them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I love their juice, some were meh but for the most part they are great tasting! Their customer service is excellent as well which is very important to me. The Summer Dream e-liquid from the Express Line is by far the best flavor! I would highly recommend this company, the great prices allow for a lot of experimentation!

Hey Karen.

Thanks for taking the time and giving us feedback. We only have 1 flavor that uses butterscotch. therefore it is interesting that your flavors are tasting the same. I know your orders were rather large. When you switched flavors did you switch your cotton/coils? As for myself, I notice I get vapors tongue if i get dehydrated and I cant define the flavor of the juice I have in my mod. Do you think either of these may be a factor in your juices tasting alike?

Original review: May 8, 2017

I was really trying to get a feel for your liquid but I just could not do it. To me and one of my brothers it has a lot of work to be done to it that's why I was purchasing all the different flavors to see if I could just find one but I AM SO SORRY I WOULDN'T BE TRUE TO YOU GUYS AND MYSELF. The liquid leaves a oily film on my tongue, it has a cinnamon butterscotch taste in every last one of your liquids except the LOTUS and with that my flavor just disappeared. I don't know what happened with that, it turns my coils black within a matter of days. I just can't think of anything Good to say about it. Also I don't know what you are doing to the bottles but they all have that awful cinnamon butterscotch smell that just turns me off. You guys were really nice during that April Fools disaster, but you had a lot of patient customers I hope. With all respect I wish you guys good luck in the future and may God bless you and yours. Have a blessed day.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

This: ie... Om Vapors and sister company UmbaVape are truly awesome companies, great liquid's, all-day vape liquids, go-to liquid's, safety implements in effect to keep those harmful acetone's (Etc.) out of their products. Excellent customer service, just an overall trustworthy, great flavors, WTA nicotine optional, and totally business/safety oriented but also as much customer oriented online vape store that quickly became my go to. Try them once and you'll be hooked like I did???

Om Vapors Company Profile