toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I have made two orders from Omvapors.com now and made a recommendation to some friends who have also ordered. I am very happy with the quality of the products, the bottles used, the pricing and the customer service. Om Vapors is my new go to juice site. Their base flavor profile is quite enjoyable and there is not one juice in the line that I would not recommend. Overall just a wonderful company that I hope gets more recognition.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I’ve been vaping for a few years now. I’ve knocked myself down to 1.5 milligrams right now, which is about as low as one can get. I made my purchase online and their website was fine. I was also able to take advantage of their 50% off coupon. I like fruity flavors of eliquid that I purchased from them but they don't have the biggest selection compared to other places. The most recent order that I made hasn't even been shipped yet, but the usual shipping process takes four days. The quality of Om Vapors products was fine. I didn’t have any problems with it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Five years ago, I was smoking two packs a day whenever I was driving semis and I wanted to see how to quit. Om Vapors became my go-to. I started and stuck with them as their quality was always good and their flavors were incredibly consistent. They’re like the Budweiser, except better of the stuff. I used to make my own stuff but it’s hard to make it consistent in quality. Om Vapors really nailed it down but their prices are a little high when they're not on sale. The regular price is $30/$40 for 120ml, but when it’s on sale, it's $20/$25 for the same size which is the perfect price-point. Every time they have a sale, I try and stock up if I have the funds.

I normally get the Mantra which is the green tea flavor from Om Vapors. It’s really nice and it’s not something that smells terrible. The Mindful Monkey one is always awesome too and the Tiger, which is the cinnamon one, is amazing. It is not overly cinnamon but it still has the apple flavor without being the nasty green apple flavor. I normally do either 0 to 3 mg of nicotine too. If I know I have a work week where I’m going to work 80 hours a week and would be driving constantly, I usually stick to 1.5. If I get super stressed, I do 3 mg ‘cause I won’t have the time. But whenever I’m just home on the weekend, I do the zero nicotine. I don’t want to use it too much but I’m trying to wean off it. I’m really specific about it and I’ve been doing it for a long time.

I’ve recently started having my Om orders shipped to my apartment because I’ve finally convinced the mail aid to stop walking up the flight of stairs to get to my apartment and put it in front of my door. Whenever I had it sent to my PO Box, I paid $5 a month. Overall, I really appreciate that Om Vapors has kept it consistent and their deals are definitely helping out with getting me to buy a lot more. I’ve recommended Om Vapors and have gotten a number of people to purchase from them from trying the stuff that they send me.

I ordered the express and premium line. Both are very good and I can't beat the prices. Have ordered from a lot of different places and Om Vapors has it figured out. Most of my friends are asking if they can buy a bottle off from me after trying a tank. Would tell any of my friends to buy here and have told most of them already. Keep up the good work! And oh yeah 3 day free shipping! These guys are awesome!!!

Sometimes it's a gamble ordering vaping juice. In this case, I'm glad I tried OM Vapors juice. The juice is flavorful, vapes well - and most importantly, very affordable! All the bottles I purchased were fresh and they all taste as they should (flavor wise). They were well packed and surprisingly the free shipping was via priority US Mail so I received both orders in under a week from when the order was placed. I will be ordering more (as will my friends and family).

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

There's a decent selection at Om Vapors and one of my favorites is the Divine Pebbles. The website's designed right and it's secure and the dues are normal for the price. I go on the website and it'll ask me if I'm 18 and I say yes. And I'll shop for whatever it is that I wanted, put it in my cart and then do the checkout process. Put a name, address, card and hit the button and then the order shows up a few days later. Shipping only takes three or four days. During a flash sale, they got 120 ml for $9.99 plus shipping. There's a lot of volume of orders and I still got mine shipped out the next day, which was awesome. All in all, my experience has been nice and smooth.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Om Vapors?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was smoking a pack of cigarettes a day and I would wake up wheezing, coughing and choking and be short of breath. I vaped for two days and stopped waking up wheezing. I felt like I have my energy back. I hardly really smoke at all. Vapes are not proven to be a full-on healthy alternative for cigarettes because there's still nicotine involved, but it does help.

The juice at the local vapors is marked up 125%. Then we have excise tax here, which adds on another $6 to the juice. It got ridiculous because a 100 ml bottle was $33. It's almost the same price as smoking because I would go through a bottle of a 100 ml juice in four or five days. So I'd run it through pretty quick. But I started Googling cheap e-cigarette juice, and Om Vapors popped up. Shipping is very fast and I got it within four days. And the shipping was free because I spent over $25, so it's an epic win.

My favorite flavor is anything sour blue raspberries and I stick with it. Every company that releases a flavor like that, discontinues it for some reason. But Om Vapors still have The Balance - Blue Raspberry Sour Candy. I started with one single 30 ml bottle, and it just vaped clean. I felt like my air was a lot lighter and less like heavy with a cigarette. It's got a really sweet inhale and a sour exhale and it smells really good. All my buddies pester the hell out of me about it. It couldn't really get much better. And it's Max VG so it doesn't burn really fast. It's just a win all around. But I hope Om Vapors keep the prices low. Because they might get turned into a big company and start jacking prices up.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I love Om Vapors! Awesome e-juice, good flavor, and fast shipping. I had quit smoking for nine years then I went back and started vaping again. The quality and quantity of the products is good for the price. I could get a 30 ml bottle for $5 compared with $16 in a B&M. I also like that I can just smoke it right off and it's so sweet. I got the Mindful Monkey, The Tiger, Zen, and The Cobra. I started with nicotine level three, but I'm doing several. I also have my own nicotine, and I always add to it if it isn't strong enough. I used to mix my own flavors, so I know how to do all of it. I usually order online. In fact, I want to order some more but I just ordered so much from them. The shipping only took them three days to get to me in Texas.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I started with Vapors cigarettes to get away from cigarettes. I chose the 0.3 nicotine level and purchased, at first, 15 different flavors from Om Vapors. I like them and they're all pretty awesome. I get them online where you go to the website, select what you want and place an order. The website is easily manageable and the items arrive very quick. Om Vapors is as good as, if not better than, any other I've ever had so, I'm very pleased with them. I've already recommended them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Vapor cigarettes are more of a hobby. They help with my anxiety and I've been using them for two years. I bought online from Om Vapors and it's super easy to navigate. I just find what I want, add it to my cart, and then put in my credit card. I can do it in a minute. I got the three milligrams nicotine level and it's like the perfect good point. When devices were weaker and not as powerful, I do six milligrams. But now everything is high power and ready for me. I've tried fruity pebble or Divine Pebbles. It needs a lot of steep time because Om Vapors make it fresh. I really don't like waiting before being able to use it. I tried using it right away and the flavor just wasn't there yet. But apart from that, Om Vapors was pretty decent and I love the prices.

I adore OM Vapors! They really understand what it means to provide excellent product at very affordable prices, all backed by excellent customer service! The juice is flavorful and has super fast shipping times. Free shipping over $25, and they always have the best sales and promotions. Juice is presteeped so no wait times. And all of their juice has uniquely crafted flavors that just work so well! They also carry flavor extracts and a DIY line of products. I recently had a problem with an order that leaked, probably due to malfunctioning caps, so I sent them an email just to make them aware of it. They responded almost immediately with a more than positive resolution that I was definitely not expecting. I was over-the-moon impressed! Finally, a vape company that gets IT right in every aspect! I will not only be ordering again from them every month, but will recommend OM Vapors to all of my friends and members of my social media vape groups! 5 Stars, OM!

I never leave reviews BUT if a business ever deserved an excellent review it's Om! I'm very picky about e-Juice, I only buy locally until the most recent law change for the state in which I reside wherein the new FDA rules are crushing the industry. I turned to the internet to find a supplier that offers a wide range of custom blend flavors and by chance happened upon the Om website. I'm so completely thrilled that I did! I took a chance and ordered one of their entire lines and 1 additional bottle, bringing my total purchase to 11 30 ml bottles at a phenomenal price point. I've tried 6 of the 11 bottles and they do not disappoint, they have made a loyal, satisfied, repeat customer. If you're on the fence, do it!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I started on vape to quit smoking. I had a different device using a higher milligram before but that was killing me so I moved to three milligrams and a simple device. I got the TFV8 at a lower level. I ordered the fruity pebbles flavor and it was a quality juice. It didn't clog my coils so it wasn't bad. I picked my orders out in my cart and shipped it, and it was very easy. The shipping process was fair and it came at a decent time. But I only ordered once because the laws changed recently and you need a bill to ship to Indiana again. I don't know how long it will take for anyone to catch up on that. I would love to reorder if they could ship it here to Indiana.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've been vaping for about three years and I've seen one of Om Vapors' ads on the internet so I decided to try it. In fact, I ordered online recently for seven different flavors. I got the Balance, Divine Pebbles, Chimera, Blue Harvest, Nirvana, and Summer Dream. The shipping took about four days coming from Kentucky to Tennessee. Cost-wise, they're a decent juice. So, it's not bad for the money.

Some of the most accurate flavors in my opinion. These guys are fast and if there's a problem, they handle it fast. The Yellow Dream is one of my favorites that I bought. It's not overpowering on the lemon, spot on really. The Wild One is also very good, they hit the wild berry strudel right on the head. These guys know their juice. Thank you OM Vapor for having great customer service and very fast response and shipping.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I looked into Om Vapors because I wanted to quit smoking cigarettes. Their prices are great and their juice is really good. I've purchased around half of their flavors online. While their age verification system sucked for a while, it was understandable because they're dealing with regulations. Moreover, their website was easy to navigate and the quality of their product is great. It definitely compares to anything I would buy in the shop for a lot more money. I would definitely order some again.

When I purchased ejuice from Om Vapors, my main focus was budget. Although very good flavor, those other popular name brand ejuice are way too pricey. My expectation from Om Vapors was to get an inexpensive, tolerable ejuice. Much to my surprise, it is actually great. The flavors are accurate and offer a very smooth vape experience. I purchased three flavors (120ml each), and can't wait to try some different ones. Budget and flavor equals my new go-to ejuice.

Awesome Juice Great Price. Karma is a great flavor and the delivery is quick with several options to choose from. I like the fact that you can get the combos to try different flavors. Having that option allows you to not have to spend a lot of money on a product you might not like and find the ones you do. Will continue to purchase.

I have ordered from Om Vapors many times. Fast shipping and superb juices! I have just about every eliquid that they make. The juices are unique, have great flavor, and vape great. My favorites are Zen, Spectrum, Mindful Monkey, and Karma. I keep coming back to buy bigger sizes!

Online experience with great results. I've only ordered two times (thus far) from Om Vapors & both were very fast with complete accuracy. The variety in products is fantastic with unbeatable pricing. Although Om Vapors is a local business, their products, communication, pricing & speed of delivery is what retains my business.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted to get away from tobacco because they're too expensive and I can't buy them anymore. Om Vapors recommended by the guy at our local smoke shop. They have one specific flavor that I really like, but after the New Year, they must have changed their nicotine because I can't smoke it anymore since it burns. Their price is also high so it's a treat to be able to buy from them that's why I went checking out different ones online.

Me and my girlfriend ordered a premium 3 pack (cobra, karma, lotus). She fell in love with cobra and I'm back and forth between the other two. Definitely would recommend this site to any vapor on a budget!! A1 shipping only took 3 days to get here.

Factual basis uncertain

Hi Robert,

Thanks for leaving a review. Our prices start at $17.99 for a 120 ml.

The prices that are on our site have been the same for the past several months.

We had a large sale that lasted from Christmas to the end of January, the prices were slashed site wide and we had a banner up stating such. We even sent out several newsletters informing customers that the prices were going back to normal.

We also have a tab on our website for current promotions, we are also selling our e-liquid for 50% off until the end of February.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

Juice is AWESOME. But I had issues with every other aspect and now they jacked up the price! 30.00 for 120ml come on. I get a better deal at my local shop. With so many other online companies now you have to keep the prices competitive. It's never good to be the most expensive unknown brand.

It needs to be mentioned that upon placing my first order (on Valentine's day) I use "omlove" coupon code. It was my understanding that I would get 30% off and my order doubled. I left a comment thanking them for such a great deal and wished them a HVD. When I received my order, there was a handwritten note indicating that unfortunately the offer I anticipated had just expired. However, the code granted me 50% off. The note indicated that due to my enthusiasm, they gave me 50% off AND doubled my order!!

They turned a customer mistake into a customer bonus. Truly speaks to this company's character and dedication to customer satisfaction, especially being a first time customer. They've earned a guaranteed customer for life, and to whomever fulfilled the order (I believe his/her name was Alex, don't want to be presumptuous), I would like to say thank you for being so accommodating and making my first experience with Om Vapors a wonderful one.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Om Vapors is an alternative to real cigarettes. I started out at 24% nicotine level and I worked my way down to 3%. I could stop and I could probably cut it out completely, but I enjoy it. I like the fruit flavors. The prices are good and online it's a lot cheaper than buying at the vape stores, locally. I can buy a 30 ml bottle around here for $15, $20 and I'm buying 120 ml from online for like $15. But battery life sucks. With sub ohm, I change my battery about three times a day. Overall, Om is excellent.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Vapor cigarettes are not much healthier than cigarettes but it is not as harmful, that's why I started vaping. Ordering was super easy. I purchased from Om Vapors online and chose nicotine level three. They offered $10 to get around 20 milliliter but I got seven juices for $35, and that's why it's great. They gave me a tracking number and that was good for me. My order came in five days and that's not bad. However, I didn't like the ID part of the ordering process since it took me 10 minutes. I also didn't like the nicotine level because it was harsher and it gave me a throat hit. But overall, it was an awesome experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've been trying to quit smoking for a long time. I had quit for 12 years and I started back smoking and it was really worse than I ever had. I've tried patches but nothing has helped me quit. Then, my daughter and son-in-law vaped and they bought me one. And since I started vaping, I got used to it and I liked it. So right now I'm 0 milligrams of nicotine and I'm just trying to fulfill that need for that smoke for the minute. Vaping is saving my life.

There's a lot of e-liquid that OM Vapors sell at the vape store where I go. I've tried Royal Flush E, Cinnamon, CinnaBomb and my favorite Beard 32. A lot of my family members vape and I tell them that they need to check out OM Vapors because they have some of the best juice. Now, I've been vaping for 15 months but I've made a decision that I'm going to quit on the first of March.

The order was placed seamlessly. Super great sales and values. I ordered a sample pack, a couple of others and a Nicotine base. This order was sent to Canada and arrived quickly with a little hiccup due to bad weather in ND. I would and do recommend Om Vapors to anyone who asks.

Hi Eric,

Thanks for sharing your experience!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2017

The best unknown typical brand juice I have had to date I ordered a few different juices and all but 2 were outstanding and I am picky with juices I vape. I cannot wait to order some DIY stuff and start to crank it out.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: March 1, 2017

Already tried to click that the issue was resolved... not sure why the site didn't resolve it.

Hi Sean,

Thanks for letting us know about your issue. It is possible that your inquiry was overlooked or it went to spam if you sent it to a place other than, Did you send your inquiry to customerservice@omvapors.com?

We will be happy to look into your issue. If you could send you batch number to the email address above.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2017

Bought 8 juice flavors and just finished trying them all. I was satisfied with 3 of them for the price (strawberry cream, blueberry donut and raz-pomegranate), but for the most part they weren't great. Every one of them seemed to be less complex than the description and missing at least one flavor; the sour blue raspberry had a perfumey taste, and a couple (strawberry limeade and the tropics) are getting thrown away. The limeade had no noticeable strawberry flavor, just an overly sweet lime that's unpleasant.

The tropics was the worst; it didn't taste like the right flavor at all! Just this generic muddled funky fruit flavor. The other two I got were the key lime cheesecake and the strawberry citrus. They were meh. I tried to contact customer service to discuss the tropics over a week ago, to ask if there was possibly an error with the batch and got no reply. I understand that the prices are good for the volume of juice, but I don't know if I'll order most of the varieties again.

Hi Marcial,

Thanks for the great review. We look forward to doing business with you again!

Original review: Feb. 10, 2017

I've ordered from them a few times now, and it's always been nothing short of a pleasant experience. They're very professional and prompt with their information and are quick to reply to any questions. They are a great company and one of the few I go to over and over.

Om Vapors Company Profile