4.30/5
  • 1 star
Based on 123 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Om Vapors was founded in order to provide a selection of well-tested, delicious, and most importantly, affordable e-liquids. At Om Vapors, we believe that anyone should have the accessibility to a selection of e-liquids that not only taste good, but are also carefully crafted. All of our flavorings here at Om Vapors are sourced from the US and Europe only. Visit our website today to learn more about our wide variety of e-liquids, our deals, and more!

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 14, 2018

129 Om Vapors Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 14, 2018

I wanted to try OM so I signed up and placed an order. That was Dec 30, 2017. It is now Jan 14, 2018 and I have yet to receive it. When I looked at the order details it said my order wasn't filled until Jan 11. I don't mind if there is some sort of delay but there has been no communication whatsoever about anything other than my order was shipped. I then tracked my order and it was to be delivered Jan 13 before 8:00. I still haven't seen it. I can't comment on the quality of their product because I've never had it. In my whole life I've never written a review, good or bad, but I'm very unhappy with the delay of this order. That is NOT what it says on the website.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

I placed an order with this company December 27th of 2017. This is the second time I have ordered from this company. My first order was amazing! It came within 3 days. This time around they were running a promotion of 70% off everything. I was informed that there would be a 1-7 business day processing, then 3 to 5 business day to ship. I also took into consideration the holidays, so it may take a little longer. I contacted the company via email a few days ago asking about my order. I got a bs teleprompt that didnt even explain where my order was. I've sent 3 more emails explaining that my order should have been shipped by now and more or less, where is it. They informed me that they had to put my order to the side because it wasnt completed. They also stated that they would be sending a gift for the trouble. Today is the 10th... still not here.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

I wanted to quit cigarette. I have the mod so I chose 3% nicotine level. Any more would be giving me a headache. My favorite flavor is Divine Pebbles. I purchase online and it's usually hassle-free. You just add the stuff to the cart but the initial process is kind of a pain where you have to take a picture of the license and they verify that. That’s like the only struggle really. But I tried to order the other day and yet the 75% off sale, I think it was January 1st and the website wasn’t working and it wouldn’t process the order and everything so I kind of missed out on that.

Also the website wasn’t working properly like it wouldn’t let me add things to the cart. But I have taken advantage of the 75%, 65%, 50% off. And also 30% off once. Usually my order comes quick. I would say like three to four days but sometimes it could be like a week and a half. And like I ordered something a couple of weeks ago and we actually didn’t receive two items. We messaged back and asked if we can get it priority shipping but they said they couldn’t do that. But then we asked for like a discount for the inconvenience of us having to wait and they never responded back which was kind of weird like we thought just maybe, “No, we can't do that,” or maybe some kind of response but we didn’t receive anything back yet as far as I know.

I've also been having a big problem with the bottles leaking. I've had a lot of problems with the smaller bottles like the 30 mil ones. And even the bigger ones like the 120 that leaks a lot. I noticed on the bottom of it, it's always wet from it. Not all of them but I would say like half that I get are like that. I never really had that problem before from any other company.

The flavor quality is decent but there's better stuff out there maybe not for the same price but I would say sometimes it's even cheaper. But the sales are really what catches me in like I'm more concerned about saving money sometimes than how good it taste. But if I would have to buy something else I would if it was cheaper. I really like the Divine Pebbles a lot. I just buy some other stuff to not have the same thing all the time and I've been trying a couple of different ones but there's nothing really else that catches me that I want to really keep buying besides the Divine Pebbles.

There's another company. It's called Mech Sauce and they have Captain Loopy and it's kind of the closest thing to that but they charge $25 plus like a fee because of the tax so it comes out to like $50 or $60 just for two 120 mil. So if I can get a sale with 75% off here at Om and get almost a thousand mils for $40, what am I going to do? So maybe Om could have a little better quality taste. The taste just seems like a little chemically and it's not like smooth than some other ones. You get kind of sick of the same flavor. You got to switch it a lot because some of them leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

But they respond back normally and they have good deals although the quality is not as good as a lot of other places. It seems like they are able to offer it so cheap because they're getting less quality products for cheap. So they're giving it to the customer for a cheap price too. But I haven’t had that many problems with them and they usually help me or they’ve even offered like refunds after the sale because of like problems on the website.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

Om Vapors has great quality for an amazing price compared to other companies. Ordering online is quick and easy. There's some verification that you have to go through to prove your age, but other than that, once your information is on file, it's seamless to get through the process. They're always offering special promotions, and that’s why I choose them. They constantly have the promotion for 75% off, which I get excited about. Shipping is also really good. Whenever you purchase $40 worth of products or more, it's free shipping.

I mainly use The Legend, the chocolate and peanut flavor. I like how Om sells bigger bottles so that I can buy in bulk, so I don’t have to constantly be ordering. I like the selection of nicotine levels too, so I can play around and hopefully get down to no nicotine at some point. I started out at level 12, then I went down to 6, then I went down to 3, and now I'm at 1.5 trying to get down to zero. I'd recommend them to anyone who vapes.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

I used the cigarettes on convenient stores, so I started with 18 milligrams because it's very closely matched to a real cigarette. Since then, I've gone down to 1.5 milligrams. I really only like the fruity vapor, and I haven’t bought a whole bunch of e-juice since I started making it quickly after I figured out I could do it. But the shipping process was smooth. My purchase came quickly. Except for the one that I got, I would get from Om again especially for the price.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Om Vapors?

Insufficient response received
Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

For me - some measures of a good reputable company are how efficient they are and how they deal with their customers. Om fails on all counts. A few weeks ago they had a special and I placed a decent sized order. Nothing ever came - no communication - nothing so I logged in and it said the order was not processed and gave ways of paying like via a money order or something. It was hokey. I wrote to them inquiring how I could pay and if I could still get the deal they were offering. Never received a response and since I wasn't charged anything I pretty well forgot about it

Right before Christmas their ads popped up again. So I tried again to order. This time I only ordered one large bottle because I thought they might be "sketchy". I had looked at the reviews after my first experience and I read some reviews where folks said that Om said that they system "broke" due to the overwhelming response. So I place my second order on 12-23 or 12-24 for one bottle --- ONE BOTTLE. It is Jan 4 and I still have not received it. So I logged into the account and again wrote to OM. My email was very short and simple and said, "Hello - when will my order be mailed?"

Here is the response I received, "Hi there. Thank you for the inquiry in your order. Due to the holidays and the large sale, we have extended our processing times to 1-7 business days. As stated on our shipping and returns page. We do not work on weekends, Christmas, or January 1st. Any orders placed over the weekend are now on their 2nd processing day, orders placed the weekend before Christmas are on their 6th processing day, Thank you for your patience. Once your order is complete and a shipping label is printed, you will receive an email with the tracking number automatically. Here is to making 2018 a great year! -Om Vapors"

They did not answer my question. They need some guest service training - any answer that begins with, "As stated on our..." comes across as very condescending. Their answer was not personalized at all and it gave a nonsense answer about processing time - why even say 1-7 --- when obviously nothing has been processed in the 1 to 7 time frame. Because I am annoyed, I am extra picky - their form letter is very poor grammatically. "As stated on our shipping and returns page. We do not work on weekends, Christmas, or January 1st." (After the As stated on our shipping and returns page is not a sentence - there should be a comma and then the second portion of the nonsense sentence should be after the comma)

A much better answer would have been - Hello Ms ----- - We have had such an overwhelming response to our awesome deals and are happy to let you know that your order is expected to ship (insert day) or even say this week. I do not need a condescending answer, get reprimanded (as stated in our...) and be told about all their off time.

3 days ago I ordered from my usual company and already have the product. Om should not run promotions if they cannot keep up. It just pisses people off. Maybe they need to staff at night and on the weekends if they plan on running promotions and need extra manpower. Better yet do not run promos if you cannot fulfill timely. I have not even tried the measly bottle of juice but I can tell you that I will never ever order from them again.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

Om Vapors got a real good selection and ordering online was very easy. You type in what you're looking for and it comes straight up. The whole process of ordering and getting it delivered was fairly smooth. I like the juice, especially for the price. It's good. I’ve got a few buddies swapping cigarettes and they’re vaping now. I’ve told them how good it was, how quick you can get your order and how much I liked it. I think a couple of them have actually purchased something from Om Vapors.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2018

I purchased from Om Vapors online and I thought it was easy and simple. And also convenient. It didn’t have too much complexities on it and it arrived within the expected timeframe. Plus the quality of the product was good. Everything met my expectation.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

I’m 32 and I’ve been smoking since I was 16. I wanted to quit so I’ve been trying out different options over the years and vaping has been the most helpful. I’m still smoking cigarettes but it’s like three a day compared to a pack a day because I vape now. When I bought the Om Vapors bottles, I ordered their sampler packs and it was about 70 percent off. I paid $68.99 and that was for their entire Om Express line and entire premium line. It was a really good deal. Normally it would have been $229.28. Shipping was free and I got reward points. I received it for around five business days later.

I got the six milligrams because depending on what tank I use, I might do three and some might be six because I’m still smoking. Usually, the six is the best for me. I was at 12 when I first started because I didn’t know any better. Then I started upgrading to this bigger tank and I couldn’t do 12 in the beast pink. I love real fruit flavors especially tropical, blueberry, pineapple, strawberry, and banana but the flavors with Om Vapors, I don’t know. From the ones I’ve tried, I thought the Mantra I would like but I thought the green tea threw it off. So it was perfect as it was a tropical fruit blend but when they added the green tea, it gave a weird aftertaste. I think the flavors were a little too much. The Summer Dream which was strawberry lemonade was okay though. Some of their flavors have the option of being amazing if they take out one weird ingredient that they add.

Also, their bottles are plastic. I prefer that because I subscribe to ZampleBox. Every month, I get six glass bottles for about $40 including shipping of 30 milliliters of high premium juice and it seems for the last four months, I’ve always had at least one bottle broken. But with Om, they don’t break and I have never had leaking problems. They were able to ship them out easily. It was all in a very padded bag and suctioned out in plastic. Overall, Om Vapors is a great company. I wish they come out with some flavors that are more stylish because their price is amazing.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

I bought every flavor from Om Vapors at one point, but my favorites so far are Blue Harvest and Mantra. They have a pretty easy website and they keep me updated with emails during shipping. I usually get my order within a week. So I'm pretty happy with it. But I had one trouble when I ordered a bottle of Divine Pebbles and it had a weird kind of coppery taste to it. I’m not sure what it was, but it wasn’t too bad. Other than that, they’re really good. There’s a lot of sweetener in it and it gunks up my coil pretty quick, but that’s easy enough to manage. The price is great and it's pretty good stuff. I exclusively order from Om Vapors these days and I've told plenty of people about it.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

As a hobby, I started looking into vapor cigarettes and chose the three-milligram nicotine level from Om Vapors. There were plenty of flavors to choose from and those were in line with other vape companies. They were pretty cheap that’s why I gave them a shot. When I purchase from them online, the process was straightforward and the shipping process was done in a timely manner. However, I didn't like it so I had placed one order and that was it. I remember very distinctly that the e-liquids were very, very bad and 95% of those bottles ended up being a paperweight. In terms of the cost in relation to its quality, it was in line with what I paid and I didn’t expect a lot with the price point. Their advertising was on point but my experience with their product was horrible and wouldn’t recommend them to anybody. They should improve their formulas and quality of their ingredients.

Om Vapors response

Hi there, Check the bottled on dates on the side of the bottles, They may need to steep for a bit to help bring the flavors out,

Original review: Dec. 17, 2017

I love the flavors that Om provides, especially the Yellow Dream Lemon Cheesecake, but no matter what tank/RDA I’ve used it ruins my coil in less than a day, and on normal settings that doesn’t happen with any other juice brand. It never fails to ruin even a brand new coil. I’ve tried it multiple times but I just can’t deal with spending $6 a day, I can’t justify that at all. The bottle of juice itself isn’t old either, maybe a month. It’s not the first bottle that’s done this to my coils. The Blueberry Donut has done it, as well as the Blueberry Cake.

Om Vapors response

Hi Kaylee, Sorry to hear about your coils. This isnt a complaint we get alot, We do not add any sweeteners in our juice, so your coils should be lasting longer. I do know that some premade coils for tanks end up having too much cotton packed in them and the 75/25 juice does not wick very well, this can cause your coils to burn out faster. When it comes to RDAs 75/25 is perfect.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

I looked into e-cigarettes to stop smoking regular cigarettes and purchased one of everything from Om Vapors to try them. They have a good selection of e-liquids. I started at level 24 and I’m at six now. I ordered online a year ago and it was easy, but the bottles I received weren’t completely filled up and the labels were peeling off. I sent them an email about it and nobody responded or got back in touch with me, so I never ordered from them again. I've never had an issue with any other company before. Om Vapors was the only one that completely disregarded me and didn’t care.

Om Vapors response

Hi there, We just searched for your email address in our systems, We were not able to find any emails about bottles being under-filled, If you send us a photo withing 7 business days, we gladly replace what is defective.

I did find 1 email under a different email address only inquiring about the orders processing times during our sale. That was responded to the next day 12/29/17

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

Om Vapors had the most and best amount of products for the price. It was inexpensive and good for what I got. Purchasing online was simple and the shipping process was quick. Om Vapors also had a lot of good specials. I had quit vaping but I recommend Om Vapors.

Thank you for writing us a review!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

I placed an order on one of OM Vapors busy sale times. It is a day shy of "3 WEEKS" since I placed my order. My order is still in processing!!! Ok! I totally get busy times and order extensions. But it's a little ridiculous to receive and email to rate their product before I even get their product. I have sent many emails and they always respond within a few days. They come across apologetic but a bit defensive with excuses. What I don't understand is why they run these sales if they can not handle the orders? It just doesn't make good business sense. You're going to get more complaints, and as a business you well know people complain more than compliment. This is my first order with this company and I am pretty forgiving. I have owned many businesses and I understand but instead of emailing me excuses and review request put my order in the box and ship it! I still have hope I will get my order soon!??

Hi there.

We do apologize for the wait and the delay in responding to your messages, We have encountered some technical difficulties over the past week.

Our inventory software glitched out and our inventory counts were during the Black Friday/Cyber Monday rush. This caused items to go out of stock before our software notified us batches needed to be made. We have been working with the support staff to figure out what went wrong.

Because of this we have had to do manual inventory counts of our warehouse to see what needs to be made. We are doing our best to rectify the situations from our end. This glitch has caused more than a few orders to be missing an item or 2, these orders picked and set off to the side as they await their missing items to be bottled and labeled. Once these orders are complete they will be packed and sent out. You will receive an email containing the tracking number automatically once your shipping label is printed.

Thank you for your business and we again apologize for your extended wait.

-Om Vapors Staff

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

I quit smoking and I’m using e-cigarettes about seven years now. I’m happy with where I’m at right now, with the three milligrams and that works out the best for me. I like the Mantra and the Summer Dream flavors that I bought from Om Vapors. I also like Om Vapors’ flavor selection. The only issue is I’m a little leery about buying flavors online because you really never know what you’re going to get. When I first started buying from them, they sent out a couple of small sample ones, which was cool because then I could try different ones. My buddy won a contest and had Mantra and I tried it through him, and I was hooked on it ever since.

Om Vapors had a bunch of really good deals but the last time I purchased from them, I didn’t get any samples and just got what I purchased. It’s easy to navigate their website. I’ve never had any issues with shipping and I’ve always gotten the products relatively quickly within a few days or the week at the most, and the shipping prices have always been really good. For a while, I was getting coupon codes in my email from them for free shipping if you purchase over a certain amount so it’s always been good for me. Their products are very good and I enjoy them a lot. And for the price, you can’t beat them.

Om Vapors response

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review!

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

Om Vapors was good and the cost compared to the quality was amazing. I bought all e-liquid flavors with a nicotine level of three online and they're one of the best shippers. I would recommend them to others.

Om Vapors response

Thank you for their review!

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

I looked into vapor cigarettes to quit smoking. Om Vapors had good products at a good value for how much I paid. I liked most of the flavors and most of them seemed really well in their higher end line. Their lower end was supposed to be budget used but it definitely didn’t cut it for us. I had to start making my own juice because my wife and I used too much to still be able to buy from them. The quality was good but not enough to just stay with only them. The only thing that we didn’t like was that they lost the nicotine concentrations. It’s three, six, or twelve, and there was no real middle ground. But they definitely influenced my flavor choices. They're in fact a good company and for their market, they're in a good place. I would definitely recommend them to a friend.

Thanks for the review!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I started looking into vapor cigarettes because they don't smell like cigarettes. I purchased nicotine level six from Om Vapors online and their website was pretty easy to use. If I get too much, I get all jittery. Everything was in order and the shipment was pretty quick and has been delivered as expected each time. I tried the Mantra flavor which was pretty good. Om Vapors' products were pretty good considering many other ones that are at the same price range but they're diluted. But with Om Vapors, I can tell that they use quality VG in their flavoring.

Thank you for writing us a review!

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I wanted to quit smoking so I looked into vapor cigarettes and started at nicotine level six, then went down to three, then one and a half, and then zero. I really liked the banana pudding flavor which I purchased easily online from Om Vapors. Everything about them was fantastic. They have relatively reasonably priced and shipping was good and quick. However there was a time when two packages got lost but that was UPS' fault. Still, Om was kind enough to redo the process and send the packages to me for free. I don't vape anymore and Om's good for quitting cigarettes.

Thank you for writing us a review!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

After spending some time looking for a moderately more affordable option for the amount of vaping I do (Unfortunately a bit too much at times) I came across the Om Vapors halloween sale going on. Good prices already, but the 65% definitely drew me in on that front. Ordered on the 2nd, arrived on the 6th. Pleasantly surprised at how fast it was processed and shipped even with disclaimers about sales periods potentially having longer processing times than normal.

Picked up two bottles of Summer Dream (the strawberry limeade flavor) and a bottle of The Balance (their blue raspberry candy flavor), both from the Om Express line. Summer dream on a fresh wick and coils came across with a bit of a floor cleaner flavor, which is a bit of a hazard with some lemon and lime flavorings, but after about an hour of steady hits the flavor settled into what it should be. The Balance, on the other hand, was a good, relatively crisp flavor from the start, if a bit "artificially flavored" taste like you would get with some candies. Both decent quality. Overall, a good replacement and step up from house juices or cheaper premiums, with somewhat better prices than you would find in shops or juice bars. The sheer amount of sales offered is a definite draw as well if you're looking for something that will last for a while and give you good quality on the dollar.

Om Vapors response

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! Summer Dream And the Balance are quite popular, they may need some steeping, check the bottled on date and that will give you a good reference on how long it has been steeping.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2017

I started using Om Vapors with nicotine level 6 three years ago when I was quitting smoking and now I’m down at three. I never had any problems purchasing online and last year, I cashed in on the big sale they had on Black Friday. It was a good deal and it was nice. The shipping was a little bit delayed because they needed a verification of my address but their customer service was good about it. Other than that, it was on time. They were affordable and it was overall a positive experience

Om Vapors response

I am glad we have left a lasting impression!

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

My friend gave me his old vapor cigarettes and I like the relaxing slight nicotine. I bought OM Vapors online and the process wasn’t too bad to go along. I picked some random ones to try ‘cause it’s relatively cheap, but my favorites are the cereal and creamy ones. Their shipping took a little while but their quality and service were good.

Om Vapors response

Thank you for leaving us a review!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

I had pneumonia for eight weeks. I had symptoms at the end of the year and it ran through February. I was on medication and I also was on a nebulizer. I was doing that for several weeks. My husband was so concerned because I was still smoking when I was sick. Not as much, but a couple of puffs. He went to our nearest pharmacy and got me a few different setups for vaping. I liked one, it was a clearomizer, where you dispose off the top and then replace it. It was really good. I was using that and within a week, I had cut back from 12 cigarettes a day. I was down to three. And that tapered off. But I felt like I still needed to puff a cigarette, so I would do half to a third of cigarette in the morning with my coffee. Then the rest of the day, I vaped even before bed. I knew it was better for my health.

Then I started looking for e-juice. One of my friends started vaping before I did, and she took me to her vape store. She got me set up with Kanger Subtank Nano and also a Kanger SUBOX. I liked it so much and I had two of them. From there, I began vaping and it's been over two years now. I love OM Vapors. I started out at 24 and I'm at 18 now. I don't chain vape. I work from home and I'm at my computer most of the time. I always have three setups, with three different flavors, and three different tanks in front of me, and I'm finding I’m not vaping that much anymore. I've been giving that a lot of hard thought and I'm thinking maybe I should go down to 12. But as far as OM Vapors goes, the vape has just been wonderful. They have great spot-on flavors and a very good variety - OM Express, OM Originals, Reincarnation line, Fayette line, DIY, and sample pack. And if I have a problem or a question, I would call them and they are very helpful.

Om Vapors response

I am glad we have helped you keep off cigarettes!

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

I'm using the Fruity Pebbles liquids I ordered from OM Vapors. I've had plenty of others and they weren't my favorite. I tried another one from them and it's horrible. I'm hoping that I'd be able to purchase something else. It's been a month that I've had these liquids. I got some pretty big bottles and I'm finishing up my favorite one, Divine Pebbles. I got two 120 ml bottles of that. I also have Toasted. It's still almost full and I wasn't crazy about it. Then I have two 60ml bottles of Karma. I like that better than Toasted. Then I have a bottle of Reality that's virtually full.

A couple of years ago, I bought these organic liquids from a little corner store in New York City, and they taste like vomit. I discovered that since they are organic they spoil. This Reality from OM Vapors wasn't as bad, but it was close. I've ordered online four times. The first time was easy. I started having problems the second time due to having to put my ID in. I started spacing out my order to every six months to a year. I figured I understood the process with the new regulations, but why do I have to enter my ID every time I order from them? I liked the Crunch so much that I would go to different shops, but it was hard to find and someone said to try Looper. I tried Looper and it was a good one. When I saw OM Vapors with these, I tried it. When I got it, the flavors were in line with those, but the flavor seems watered down.

I ordered from OM Vapors because they were cheaper and I'm starting to think that you get what you pay for. The first time I order the flavor was really good. Now, it tastes the same but the flavor seems really muted. I thought it was my atomizer, but I have several atomizers. I've thrown these cropped and coils and fused half cropped ins and I haven't gotten great flavor with these recent purchases. I didn't intend to purchase from OM Vapors recently. I usually go to Beyond Vape. They're almost like a Best Buy. Usually, I go there and buy their house liquid. However, I ordered from OM Vapors this time because I just purchased four new mods. I figured I'd get new mods, new goods and equipment, and new liquid. I was happy with everything but these liquids. I recommended OM Vapors to a guy after my first purchase. But I wouldn't recommend them again because of the liquids.

Om Vapors response

I am sorry we were not able to hold up to your standards.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

A friend let me try Om Vapors before and I liked it, and my brother gave me one too. I picked a three or zero nicotine level and it feels nicer on the throat. The tastes of Cobra and Mantra are great. It seemed a little bit harsher than other flavors but it was good and I liked it. Ordering it online was easy and like most places, I set up a few carts, add items to it and check out. When I signed up, I got some off. Their shipping was quick. Most places that I have gotten from aside from them took a little bit longer. Overall, they're good and their prices were great. It was an easy experience and I recommended them to a friend. They should keep doing what they're doing.

Om Vapors response

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

My son-in-law and I were going to different type of vapor cigarettes which directed us to Om Vapors. I did a lot of my research before jumping in. I liked the idea of saving money and smelling and feeling better. Based from blogs and the guys at the vape shop, a smoker had to start with level 9. We like Om Vapor’s flavors and we started with the Reincarnation line then they now have Express Line. Our favorites are Tiger, Cobra, Mindful Monkey. We just purchased from a different vapor company this week because we needed some non-fruity flavors and they just didn't have what we were looking for. I've got a new mod and it sort of enhances all the flavors. The online process was fairly straightforward. I do it every month and I’m used to it. I'm paying for three people with habits. The delivery arrives before we even expect it. We've only had a problem with one order but it was straightened out right away.

Hey Paula,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! I sure hope the others chip in for the juice. I wanted to see how much juice 3 people would vape over time. You guys have been loyal customers for a long time, It looks like just under 2 gallons at this point, you may hit the full 2 by the year mark. That's a fun little factoid for you guys. It looks like you have quite a bit of points racked up. You can exchange your points for a gift card on the account page, You can use this on the next order do you can get even more juice!

Thanks for being such great customers!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I started at nicotine level 6, then it went down to 3, and now down to 1.5. I would eventually like to stop vaping, but I guess it turned into a habit in it of itself. But it's obviously a lot cheaper and safer than cigarettes at the moment. I stick with three flavors -- Blueberry Donut, apple cereal, and fruity pebbles. I feel some companies have so many flavors and it's almost overwhelming. So, I liked the fact that Om Vapors might not do as many flavors, but the flavors are all good. I'm sure it's quality over quantity and it's good enough. Everything’s done online in a simple process. I place my order, and they usually have some type of deal or coupon going on, then they just have to verify your age and you put your credit card info.

They ship within a matter of days and I usually get my package very quickly. I stuck with Om Vapors since I discovered them a year and a half ago. I liked the quality and I found what I liked. They've been my only go-to. It's been great. Last year, I had a great customer service experience. I forgot to put in the code for the coupon deal so I contacted them and told them that I’ve been a loyal customer and that I messed up. They took care of it and credited my credit card back. I appreciated that. You probably wouldn't get that type of customer service from other companies.

Om Vapors response

Thank you for dropping us a review.

We are happy you chose us to be your eliquid supplier on your journey to get off nicotine and vaping.

By the way your last order should be shipping out today.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

I dipped for a while with Copenhagen snuff but it started messing with my mouth and I wanted to quit, so I started vaping. I've been using vapor cigarettes for two years now and I started on 24 nicotine level. I'm on 6 right now but sometimes I go 3. I make my purchases from OM online. The process was straightforward and a lot simpler than a lot of other websites. Their shipping speed wasn’t bad too and the selection they have is good. The most recent flavor I got from them was the Cobra. OM products are not the best of apples but they're good and the price I pay for the amount of juice I got is awesome. I have also recommended OM Vapors quite a bit.

Om Vapors response
We are so happy to be here for you in your journey!

Thanks for recommending us to your friends!

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

I had an overwhelmingly positive experience with Om Vapors. All of my friends were smoking and I wasn’t really into that. But I still wanted to hang out with them and experience the same kind of thing, so I resorted to vapor cigarettes. It’s simple to order online from Om Vapors. I have my account saved in my computer. I just open up the website, put the flavors of the e-liquid I want, buy them and then click check out. The cost is absolutely worth it. Om Vapors has prices better than the prices any other company has offered. They also have great deals. The last time I bought from them, which was a couple of months ago, I ended up getting 450 milliliters for about $11. They ship fast as well. I’ve been moving around lately so I just put in whatever address I’m at. And then, they ship two weeks at the most.

I started with one and a half with my nicotine level because it was the smallest I could get without having none. So, I still got a bit of the nicotine feeling, but I wasn’t getting addicted to it. Om Vapors also has a wide selection of flavors. I’ve tried all the 15 different flavors of their 2016 line and Chimera, the strawberry banana, is my favorite by far. Some of the flavors, though, didn’t come through as much as they should. But for the most part, I’ve been pretty happy with the quality of the e-liquid.

Om Vapors response

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Would you mind putting up a review up on JuiceDB.com as well? We cant incentiveize it but it does help us out in the long run in keeping our prices low and getting our name out.

Om Vapors Company Information

2014
www.omvapors.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use