4.33/5

Om Vapors

Om Vapors was founded in order to provide a selection of well-tested, delicious, and most importantly, affordable e-liquids. At Om Vapors, we believe that anyone should have the accessibility to a selection of e-liquids that not only taste good, but are also carefully crafted. All of our flavorings here at Om Vapors are sourced from the US and Europe only. Visit our website today to learn more about our wide variety of e-liquids, our deals, and more!

167 Om Vapors Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

I absolutely love Om Vapors and their products! Shipping is always quick and there is always a sale going on to help save yourself money on every purchase. I only smoke juice from Om. I've tried different juices from local sellers and it’s just not the same. I have never tried an Om flavor and not like it! Every flavor taste amazing and some you can mix with other flavors and its mouthwatering delicious. My all time favorite flavor is cobra, it’s my ADV. The flavor ratio and the base mixing ratio is always perfect. You get pristine hits with decadent flavor Every time. Plus the flavors get better with age! I absolutely would recommend OM Vapors without hesitation.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

After switching to vaping from smoking, Om Vapors was the third company that I discovered while searching for the right juice. Naturally, I have purchased a couple that I did not care for much, but there are some real winners that I found as well. Mindful Monkey is my all-day vape. Great, subtle taste that doesn't leave your palate exhausted. Nice banana, whipped cream, and wafer combo there. Blue Harvest is also very enjoyable. This is normally what I switch to once I get home from work. This one's an awesome blueberry, cheesecake and pie crust taste. Would totally recommend. Divine pebbles is also another flavor that made the list. Nice mellow taste, and true to the name.

I believe that I have placed about 3-4 orders with these guys so far, and I don't plan on stopping in the near future. Their shipping times have been totally acceptable, products have all come intact, and the bottles are labeled with the bottling date which is a nice touch. Looking forward to getting the order I just placed, so that I can try out some new flavors. Props to these guys, great juice at a great price.

Get expert buying tips about E-Cigarettes delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 12, 2018

Normally I DIY my juice but I do like to try things out there. Two out of the five juices I received I will be reordering. They were all good but Yellow Dream and Nirvana are out of this world. Shipping was very fast even with me ordering over the 4th of July holiday. They are a small company but seem to strive to make people happy with their products. I like the fact that my juice had a bottled on date and arrived ready to be vaped.

Original review: June 7, 2018

It's a pleasure dealing with Om Vapors. Their customer service is fantastic and their products are excellent. Here are some of my favorites. I really enjoyed all 4 flavors Summer Dream, Omega, Yellow Dream, Cafe Number 7. In my last order every one of them was excellent and I also found my daily Vape (Mantra). I started Vapor with Mantra a few months ago and now it's my daily Vape.

Original review: May 1, 2018

It's been over a month now and still no sign of package arriving. It's quite obvious they do not care at all about their customers. This is why I'm writing this here as public shaming is probably the only thing that would get them moving. I made an order about a month ago. I just so had happened to have made order with an invalid email address (typo) and during phone call said it had been changed to correct one. She also said that the address needed to be verified. So I verified it with her on the phone. I thought that would be it. Though my email still has not been changed. I also noticed that the order was still yet to be processed. I contacted them about this and they sent me an email saying that my address needed to be verified. After I already done that via phone a week ago?

I sent them back an email verifying my address thinking that would be the last of my issues. My email address is still yet to be corrected by the way. Checking the tracking details I've discovered that my package was being held at the Post Office for over a week. I contacted Om Vapors to see if they could sort it out and haven't had any feedback since.

I've done my best to contact USPS, but their email form doesn't allow me to contact them as I live in the UK. I contacted Om Vapors about this and still nothing. They sent back an email talking some unrelated crap about not providing returns. I was asking them to check on the package for me as I'm unable to do so from my end. How the hell can a request like that be so misunderstood? I managed to get in contact via phone yesterday and she said she'll handle my case first thing this morning and I should expect an email this afternoon. Well it's about 16:00 Kentucky time and still nothing. Just to clarify, this is almost nothing done by their part in one whole month. It took two prompts for them to verify my address, they still are yet to correct my email address and have not done the simple task of contacting their local Post Office. This is terrible service. I shouldn't have to wait a month for some very simple things to be done.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Om Vapors?

Original review: April 27, 2018

Vapor cigarettes helped me quit smoking. I went with a nicotine level six with Om Vapors since it was kind of the middle one instead of going high and low. The fruit flavor is my favorite. I always make purchases online. I get to see what Om Vapors has in the inventory and I order online because it’s convenient. My order usually arrives when expected. The quality is good but the cost is a little high. Have a cheaper product. Nevertheless, I would recommend Om Vapors.

Original review: April 20, 2018

I had some friends who had vapor cigarettes. I picked it up socially then I decided to get my own. A year ago, I found the Om Vapors website from an advertisement on Reddit that said that they had 65% off. I went ahead and checked it out and I've been getting the stuff from there occasionally ever since. I started with nicotine level three and now I usually scale back and forth between three and six. I like the selection they have. I can always find something different to try. When I go to the website, I just look for the juices I want and select whatever size bottle and nicotine. The website is very easy to use and the product is four times cheaper than buying it in store. They have a good price. I’ve also tried juices from other places that were relatively inexpensive and they just weren’t that good. The juice from Om Vapors is not a bad quality and I’m satisfied with it.

Original review: April 18, 2018

I started vaping June of 2014 and I haven’t had a cigarette since. I used to be like a pack a day smoker with regular cigarettes. Those were seven or eight milligrams for regular menthol cigarettes. I went to vaping and I found out I could do lower nicotine levels and I did go down to three milligrams. Om Vapors has good prices so I figured out to try them, and it is one of the least expensive vape companies in the market. I bought from them online. They had great service but I just wasn’t too happy with the flavors they had and one of them was the strawberry banana. As for shipping, it would take less than five business days to receive my order.

However, it had been a long time since I bought anything from them. It is possible that I will order something from them soon though. I still get a lot of emails and text messages from them. And I learned a lot since I bought from them the last time. You have to buy and let it stay for some time before you vape it. If anyone asks me about Om Vapors, I would tell them to try Om Vapors. They got a great deal because you cannot buy vape juice at the prices that they charge online.

Original review: April 17, 2018

I looked into vapor cigarettes to quit smoking. I first started at nicotine level 12 with Om Vapors and now I’m at three. I ordered the recent ones online and it was easy. I bought the fruity flavors. However, Om Vapors needs more variety. There’s only a few flavors that I like. The quality of their products is not the best but the price is okay.

Original review: March 24, 2018

I smoked for about 20 years and my family wanted to make me quit smoking. Vapor cigarettes was an option that seemed like something to help me quit smoking and it did. It has been 4 years now since I’ve had a cigarette. I started on the 12th nicotine level and I use 1.5 now. Sometimes, I would cut that with zero to make it lower. Hopefully, I get a zero and get rid of it totally. I still look at it as a bad habit but it’s better than smoking tobacco cigarettes. I order my Om Vapors online and the shipping works fine for me. There was one time when it was late getting here. I waited a lot longer than I wanted to but it was right around the holiday and I understood why.

I've tried a lot of their e-liquid flavors and I stick with the ones that I like but I'd like to see some new flavors. The whole time I've been shopping with them, the flavors have stayed the same. One of the things with vaping is that you can use the same flavor all the time, then you get used to it and you can’t taste it. It’s kind of self-defeating to even have a favorite flavor. But the cost is great. It's where I wanted it to be and it's great quality for the price. When you have a habit where you depend on nicotine, it’s something you’re going to be doing every day and it’s kind of a cost. You have to factor in your budget or your bills. So, it’s really important to me to be able to have something that’s affordable. I’ve recommended Om Vapors to all the people I know that would be interested in it.

Om Vapors response

Thank you for the review!

Original review: March 23, 2018

I just quit smoking and my stepdad had an e-cig. I tried it and I was blown away by the fact that it tasted good and it had nicotine in it. I started out on a nicotine level 18 and got it all right down to a six now. When I purchase, I do a lot of research hunt for the cheapest price, premium brands, and the cheapest price on house brands. The reviews really hit me. If it has good reviews, I’m probably going to buy. I purchase from Om Vapors and I receive my orders really quick, at least within four days.

I like their selections. I really like the Fruity Pebbles, Cinnamon Toast, and creams, like the Strawberry Creams. There’s only been one flavor I wasn’t too thrilled about when I got it. I just purchased it because I thought my old lady might like it, but she ended up not really liking vaping the flavor so, we didn’t use it. Also, I'm hoping they can expand a bit more because right now, it still seems like they're in their starting phase. The main flavor that I vape was Fruity Pebbles and the flavor was amazing. It was like the closest thing I’ve ever tasted for Fruity Pebbles. And the cost is pretty good. The cost to quality is a really good ratio and I get a good deal when it is $7.99 per 120ml bottle which is pretty amazing. I would stock it when I would see a deal like that.

Om Vapors response

Thank you for the 5 stars!

Original review: March 22, 2018

I quit smoking and started to look into vapor cigarettes. I went online to purchase from Om Vapors. They have four different lines of liquid and I choose what each line might have. One is called the Om Express. But one line is much expensive or $10 more than another line. One line would only have four flavors and then there might be another line that has 10 flavors. The shipping process was quick and easy. If it’s $50 or more, it’s free. So, I always make sure I have $50 and it comes within four or five days tops.

I started with a nicotine level of six and went down to the three and then went down to zero and then probably gonna quit. Their cost is awesome and the quality is fine. Right now, I can buy a 120ml for $5 which is extremely cheap. It’s almost free. A friend of mine just got a 60ml somewhere for $20. The only thing that I wish is if it could be a little bit more flavorful. Some lines are more flavorful than theirs. But other than that, everything has been fine. Once you get used to their products, it’s okay.

Thank you for the review! Are you signed up for our newsletter?

Original review: March 20, 2018

I smoked but I didn’t really have an addiction to nicotine and I tried vapor cigarettes for flavor mostly because it’s easier. Om Vapors is a good company to go through. They contact me right back. I bought so much from them and all the stuff I’ve tried were good and decent, although some of the flavors were heavy. I started with the 1.5 nicotine level, but now I do 3. I’ve tried their blue raspberry sour thing and I also have a couple of their more expensive ones. It’s like a caramel that they aged for a while. They also have a pineapple upside-down that I have. I bought everything on sale that I don’t really need to buy anything for probably like a year.

The actual purchasing process was fine and everything came through fast. The bottles were packed real nice. There was only one of them that may have been a bit open but other than that, each of the bottles had little plastic around them. The shipping process was fast and I got it inside of a week after ordering stuff. When I got it, it was a big sale and they had mentioned that it’ll be a little longer than normal because they had so many orders to fulfill. They gave me an expectation of how long it will take and they gave me a tracking, so I could tell when it was coming. Most of the flavors I tried were good especially the cost that I got them for. I would tell my friends that if they want some decent flavors that are in-house made, Om Vapors is a good place to go to unless they want something very specific from some other place or something that they don’t have.

You will never miss a sale!

Original review: March 13, 2018

I used to get regular cigarettes, but it became too expensive. I used vapor cigarettes as a tool to help me quit smoking and it has served its purpose for this. I signed up for their site and entered my card info. Purchasing online was fairly easy and the order came when it was expected. I bought Blueberry and Muffin, Key Lime Cheesecake and Blueberry Donut from Om Vapors. In addition, I started off with a nicotine level of six. Also, the cost was very good. I’ve had better quality juice but not at that cost. Overall, it was decent, but I'd tell friends to buy juice in bulk instead. Still, I was happy with Om Vapors.

You will never miss a sale!

Original review: March 12, 2018

Om Vapors is doing well so far. However, I’m trying to quit vape since I started noticing heavier breathing. I started off at a higher nicotine level and then started cutting down slowly to get to a lower level. I tried the cinnamon toast flavor and purchasing it online was easy. Moreover, the shipping was fast. One time it came a little late but they gave me a small complimentary juice bottle for coming out late. They have never been late again. Their juice quality is really good for the price. It’s not watered down or liquidy. In addition, they have good prices for a decent amount of bottles. I'd tell friends to give Om Vapors a try.

You will never miss a sale!

Original review: March 10, 2018

I smoke cigars and I needed something healthier. I still needed something to do to relax. Om Vapors has some cheap juice that’s good. I initially chose a nicotine level of 3. I've tried a bunch of different flavors and I ordered about six flavors. They have a good selection of flavors, although there are some flavors I would like to see. I purchased online and never had any issues with anything using a card.

However, I’ve been an online user and if I don’t sign in before I put in the coupon code, I would lose the coupon code and end up buying from them without the coupon. But other than that, the shipping process was fine and everything came to the house. The earliest I’ve gotten my orders was four days and the latest was about eight days. I got what I paid for. The flavors taste good for their cost. And as long as they’re similar to the flavor they say, I’m fine. They also let me know, thru email, when they have special offers and that’s usually when I go and check out and see what flavors they have that’s on sale.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: March 8, 2018

Their products make me feel nauseous. I thought I was crazy so I let all my friends try it in their mods... and they felt like vomiting too. It's not a budget juice if yah spent money just to throw it in the trash. I wrote a bad review for the flavors I tried from them and MAGICALLY those 1 star reviews disappeared in minutes... You think they make such a wonderful product that all their juices have nothing less than 3 stars!!! Give me a break! AVOID THESE GUYS AT ALL COSTS. I'm going back to Uncle Junk John Wayne, the only juice for me! (If yah like sweet tobacco give it a go!)

Hi Daniel.

I am sorry to hear that our juices made you nauseous. Which flavor was this?
I see in your order you ordered some 0mg and 1.5mg along with 3mg WTA.

The Tobacco Flavors are made with Whole Tobacco Alkaloids. These give the overall feeling of traditional tobacco unlike the USP nicotine Blends. We recommend if you use these to use them at half the strength you would normally vape at because they are a bit more potent. Your body may not be used to the strong alkaloids anymore and this could explain the nausia.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

The flavors are all good+ with Om!!! I have purchased and vaped most of their inventory!!! Always a great deal!!! I take advantage of the 75% off sales & over $40 free shipping. I hope though on my next order, shipping and communication errors and issues, are resolved before my order...

Om Vapors response

Thanks for the review Boone! We have been workng hard to get everything back and running smoothly. Our 75% off sale for Valentine's day went much better than our New Year Sale. By April we should have all of the kinks ironed out and processing times will be consistently 1-3 business days.

"Breathe Easy"

Les

Co-Owner

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

Om Vapors is a company that makes really good flavors and they're the only company that I order from. They usually do a sale where they do 120 milliliters for eight dollars a piece, so that’s one of the best deals I've found. There are also 70% off sales but it’s just around the holidays. My favorite flavor is Mantra, the green tea one that's been my favorite ever since I tried it. But I also like Ascension and The Cobra. I always order online and it's always been super simple. I’ve had an account on there since I started and I just add whichever flavors I’m feeling to my cart check out and it's easy. Shipping has always been fast. It’s never taken longer than two weeks and everything’s always been bubble wrapped. My only complaint is that they used to use glass bottles for 120 milliliters but it looks like they switched away from that. They use compliant safety plastic bottles now and I have to crack the thing on top first before I can remove the top.

Om Vapors response

Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review!

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

I saw a few people talk about Om Vapors on Reddit and I won a giveaway there. That was how I first tried their juice. I made one purchase after the giveaway and I got a ton of juice, like seven 120 milliliters. That lasted me a long time. I went with the nicotine level that I was used to and although I didn’t like some of the flavors, that was more of personal taste. The quality itself was pretty consistent. The green tea and honey one was really good and they also have the budget line.

Om Vapors response

Glad you liked the Mantra!

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

I looked into Om Vapors' juice because it was on sale. The ordering process was pretty quick and I purchased online. I was trying to quit so I bought juice on nicotine level three. I've tried four flavors from them and they are sub-par compared to other companies.

Om Vapors response

Thank you for leaving a review!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

I was a smoker all throughout college and I wanted to quit. Vaping definitely helps and I was taking five milliliters per day at the height of my vaping. I started at 3 but I'm now down to 1.5 milligrams per milliliter and I'm down to literally a couple of cups when I get home. Om Vapors advertises sales frequently on a subreddit called eSave on Reddit. I got a bunch of e-liquid flavors and my favorite is the Blueberry Donut. I made my purchase online and the shipping is good. They had a standard run-of-the-mill packaging and my purchase came well-packaged with bubble wrapping and in a box.

Compared to other vendors I've used, Om Vapors is top-tier, like super expensive stuff, and I get what I pay for. Om Vapors is on the very cheap side relatively speaking so it burns well for what I'm paying. It comes up the coil cover for a long period of time. If one's starting out and trying to save money and be economical, then Om Vapors is the vendor I definitely recommend. They're affordable and good for the price.

Om Vapors response

Thank you for the review! We love redditing!

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

I started vaping to move away from smoking regular tobacco cigarettes and I've always been at nicotine level three. I’ve purchased 85% of Om Vapors' flavors with most of them being dessert flavors or any kind of cereals. They have all kinds of different flavors for all kinds of different people like tobacco or fruity flavors. They also offer a more specific kind of flavor because there aren't very many places where I could find a blueberry cake donut flavor or floral flavors in it which tastes more spot on to what they’re supposed to be than anything else I’ve tried. Ordering online was completely straightforward. Even using the rewards program has been very easy and simple to use. If I’m running low, I just go straight to what I know and order from home.

However, last year on the April fool’s day sale, it took 16 days before my order was shipped. But that was because on April 2nd and for the entire month of March, they received more orders so it was completely understandable and nobody was really mad. Other than that, shipping was very quick which usually takes three days. I recommend them to a lot of people that I know. I tell others that Om Vapors has clean juice and is diketone free. I’m always happy with it which means a lot in the vaping community since satisfaction, shipping time and quality of use are the main things.

Om Vapors response

Thank you for the review! Large sales can really put us behind and cause delays, It is hard to plan for the unexpected, But we are getting better.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

I was very excited to try this vendor's products, especially those with tobacco alkaloids. However, it has now been 9 days and still no shipment. No email saying it's on its way... Nothing. I have emailed and called the vendor multiple times with no answer. I am extremely frustrated that a vendor would be so slow to ship and so unreachable. If you are running a business, it requires you to do a lot of work. I'm assuming you're just taking some time off. If so, cut off the ability to make new orders. Don't let your lack of initiative affect your customers. I ordered these things for a reason - to use them. I need them as I quit smoking and I spent a lot of money to order from you.

Hi Cavin,

Thanks for leaving this review. As stated on our website processing times currently take up to 7 business days(Monday-Friday). We do not count weekends as shipping times since the shipping department does no come in on weekends. I apologize that we missed your calls, we have only one dedicated customer service person, and they help package as well. The spike in growth has overwhelmed our team, and we are actively making changes to speed up processing times and hire more representatives once we are able. Your order is packed up and ready to go out today. We responded to your email as well. Please let us know what you think and get back to us. We much appreciate your business, and hopefully, you'll give us a chance to do right in the future.

P.S. We never take a day off we are here mixing juice and planning on the weekends. :)

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

Cigarettes are expensive so I started with the low wattage vapes at 24 and then 18, then I switched to seven and then went to six and now, down to three for taste. I’m trying to eventually stop but trying to hold on 3 milligrams for a while. I purchased everything online which was very easy. Om Vapor's website is straightforward and all the fields on their website are clearly marked. It’s hard to make a mistake for the nicotine amount and size. Everything I’ve ordered, I’ve always received. I’ve been buying from them for about a year. I bought about a thousand different juices but the ones I bought the most are the Lotus and Karma ones. I also got some grapes, Warriors, Mantra, the blue raspberry one and the melon. There aren't as much flavor but I don’t like the super powerful ones. I like the lighter taste so Om is up my alley.

However, when I ordered recently, the processing time would be one to three days. I made sure everything was still in stock. But sometimes, it’s hard for them to keep inventories especially if there are hundreds of 60 milliliter bottles.They may have to wait a few days for that which is fine. Other than that, other order processing time has been stellar. I ordered around Black Friday and I was surprised about how fast it got so that really impressed me. And then, I sent an email a couple of days to Om and they responded promptly and gave out the information I needed. The packaged was handled perfectly as well. There were also a few times wherein they had to send four 30 ml bottles instead of 120. They were willing to go the extra mile to make things run smoothly and I still got what I ordered.

I'm also amazed with the price that Om sells juice for. For what it costs, Om Vapors has the best juice out there. I used to order from a few different vendors but since I found Om, I haven’t ordered from anyone else. I have also recommended them to everyone I know based on the value and quality. They’re doing fantastic and I have been completely overwhelmed at this point.

Om Vapors response

Thank you for the review! Sorry for the delay during the holidays, we ended up really slammed.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

I had to quit smoking. I'm at nicotine level three and I tried Om Vapors' whole line of flavors and they're decent. It was good with Om Vapors. I do the ordering online and I do it survey-like. There was also an Om 55 sale and I took advantage of that. The shipping process was really smooth too. I got my order really quick. And the quality and cost of the product was all right. I would say to a friend to give Om a try.

Om Vapors response

Thank you for writing a review Michael!

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

I started vaping to quit smoking and I found Om Vapors online through an email a service where I get to choose deals on things like Vaping Key. I've been vaping for 3-4 years now and I've started at 18 milligrams nicotine level then I'm now down to 3. I've been slowly weaning myself off of it. I purchase the frosted cereal flavors and Om Vapors has a good flavor selection as any other companies I've seen. I purchase online which is very easy and the shipping time has been very reasonable. Other than the overall quality of the e-juice which I wasn't happy with and seemed as good as any other I've had, it was easy to find what I wanted with Om vapors and they have good pricing.

Om Vapors response

We are glad we could help you quit cigarettes!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

I wanted to try different e-juices and flavors and there was a sale online wherein Om Vapors gave a discount on the first order so I gave it a shot. They were good and I enjoyed a few of the flavors like the tropical one, the Nirvana and the Cobra which I love. I order them online and so far, it works well and they have decent prices. I purchased from them a couple of times and the packages arrived pretty quickly. But sometimes, my button, which came from China and not from an American website, sticks a little. Then the screen went black after two days of using it. I sent it back to China and they sent me another one. It’s been good ever since. But I would tell my friends to go to a vape store first to sample things and then go for it.

Thanks for the review!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

I have tried to be patient with this company after I placed my order on Dec 27th, 2017 and today is Jan 29th 2018. I understand that they have been overwhelmed with orders but that's not my problem. I have sent numerous emails just asking for an update and I haven't received and simple response. I have worked with many companies and this company's customer service is horrible. I have never ordered any product even from China that has taken over a month to ship. I have plenty of vape juice but when I place an order, and they receive my money ASAP, I do expect my order to ship in a timely manner... Over a month is not acceptable especially when they don't respond back to your email inquiries. I would have never wrote this if they would have just responded back to my emails.

Om Vapors response

Hi Paul, I just looked into your order and it was holding on a bottle of Cobra, I did ind we have 2x60ml bottles. I just substituted these and your order is going out today (1/30) I do apologize for your wait, It was just holding on an out of stock item to be made.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

I started with vapor cigarettes on nicotine level 24 to quit smoking and now I'm down to 3. I found Om Vapors on Reddit, and I order online and I'm happy with the shipping. I tried different things and some I liked, some I don't. I have vaped the Nirvana, Tiger, and Lotus. I also tried a couple from the Om Express line, the Blue Harvest and Budino, and my favorites are the Mindful Monkey and Banana. The Original lines e-juice are really like too much better than the Om Express that they introduced later. The last time I ordered was in October and got 3 from the Express line. They had testing on their stocks for all the various diketones and for at least the original lines, they had paperwork that said it was diketone-free, which was a plus for me. Moreover, I'm happy that they switched from the glass bottles as plastic works better. They were also asking for washer. All in all, Om Vapors has a wide variety of flavors, excellent prices, and good customer service.

Om Vapors response

I am glad we could help you kick the cigs!

Om Vapors expert review by Benji Waters

Founded in 2014, Om Vapors is an e-cigarette company that offers flavored e-liquids for sale online. It carries a large inventory and frequently offers discounts and deals. Its products are available for shipping worldwide.

• Over 30 flavors: Om Vapors offers more than 30 e-liquid flavors, including combinations like bourbon and honey, tobacco and honey, vanilla and cinnamon and more.

• No sweeteners: Om Vapors’ e-flavorings do not contain any sweeteners. Users can leave them flavored as is or choose the sweeteners they prefer to use while vaping.

• DIY mixtures: Om Vapors offers several individual flavors and flavor packages for vapers who wish to mix their own e-liquids. Customers can also buy supplies like bottles, droppers and more to create their own mixtures at home.

• Quick processing times: Even though they are a small business operation, Om Vapors prides itself on its fast processing times. Most orders are processed and ready for shipping in one to five business days.

• More affordable: Om Vapors manufactures its own products, which cuts down on production costs and results in a cheaper product for the consumer.

• Tests for harmful chemicals: While all nicotine poses some health risk, Om Vapors’ e-liquids are free of diketones, a group of especially harmful chemicals frequently found in e-cigarettes. Om Vapors also conducts harmful chemical testing and quality tests each batch of liquids.

• Best for: e-cigarette users who prefer uniquely flavored e-liquids.

Profile picture of Benji Waters
Benji Waters E-cigarettes Contributing Editor

Benji Waters has been working in the electronic cigarette industry for over 3 years. He is a well known blogger on What E Cigarette? and Electronic Cigarette UK and regularly consults with suppliers and manufacturers on current products and future technology.

Om Vapors Company Information