toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I have made two orders from Omvapors.com now and made a recommendation to some friends who have also ordered. I am very happy with the quality of the products, the bottles used, the pricing and the customer service. Om Vapors is my new go to juice site. Their base flavor profile is quite enjoyable and there is not one juice in the line that I would not recommend. Overall just a wonderful company that I hope gets more recognition.

I ordered this juice in hopes that it would compare to the other great juices I've tried from Om. In over 2 years of vaping I never tasted anything so vile, a combination of rubbing alcohol and green soap and that's with a two month steep. Emailed customer service about it and they were very helpful and sent out a replacement. A different batch number so I was hoping it would be better but no luck. Even after a month and a half steep still tastes like chemicals. I contacted again but still no response.

I tried OM Vapors on a whim and am glad for it. So far I've tried 9 different flavors and each new flavor is my new favorite. I've reordered a couple flavors and they are consistently the same. No hit or mix like at the vape shop. And, the price! Way cheaper than my local shop! They almost always have a promo going so I stock up from time to time.

With OM Vapors you get PREMIUM quality at LESS than house juice price. The different blends are layered nicely and TASTY with HUGE clouds. I've used them in both tanks and RDA's with great results. I even bought a SMOK Alien just to have three tanks of different flavors going at any time. Keep up the hard work guys, you're killing it!

First-time buyer and absolutely delighted with their product. I took advantage of a 75% off sale and ordered twelve 120ml bottles. I figured for around $4 or $5 per bottle if I couldn't vape it, I could pay it forward. Each flavor was spot on and I am enjoying all of them myself. ;) This is a premium juice at a budget price, I would have to say the flavor and cloud production holds its own against other top premium brands i.e. Vaping Watch, Suicide Bunny, Five Pawns etc. P.S. Their budget Express line of e-liquids are just as flavorful as their premium Reincarnation line and all the flavors have held up over the last month and a half since purchase date.

I enjoyed the product I bought from Om Vapors a lot. I quit smoking cigarettes a little bit ago so I turned to it. I purchased it online and arrived exactly on time. It's quick compared to some other places. It was a good product and I highly recommend it.

This team has done it the right way. They are priced just right and their flavors are the best. So much so I started collecting their full line of flavors instead of DIY. I am now stuck with what to do with my kit because I can no way match them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Om Vapors?

I love their juice, some were meh but for the most part they are great tasting! Their customer service is excellent as well which is very important to me. The Summer Dream e-liquid from the Express Line is by far the best flavor! I would highly recommend this company, the great prices allow for a lot of experimentation!

I was really trying to get a feel for your liquid but I just could not do it. To me and one of my brothers it has a lot of work to be done to it that's why I was purchasing all the different flavors to see if I could just find one but I AM SO SORRY I WOULDN'T BE TRUE TO YOU GUYS AND MYSELF. The liquid leaves a oily film on my tongue, it has a cinnamon butterscotch taste in every last one of your liquids except the LOTUS and with that my flavor just disappeared. I don't know what happened with that, it turns my coils black within a matter of days. I just can't think of anything Good to say about it. Also I don't know what you are doing to the bottles but they all have that awful cinnamon butterscotch smell that just turns me off. You guys were really nice during that April Fools disaster, but you had a lot of patient customers I hope. With all respect I wish you guys good luck in the future and may God bless you and yours. Have a blessed day.

I ordered from Om Vapors about 3 times and I love their juices, I got to try Nirvana 1st and wow, I loved it so much, amazing blueberry cake doughnut flavor. Now divine pebbles is great too, flavor is spot on like my favorite fruity cereal. Companies like this has kept me smoke free for over 7 years and yes I can "breathe easier", thanks to Om Vapors and companies like this. Keep up the great work Om Vapors, I will be back to try the whole line. A+ service and products.

This: ie... Om Vapors and sister company UmbaVape are truly awesome companies, great liquid's, all-day vape liquids, go-to liquid's, safety implements in effect to keep those harmful acetone's (Etc.) out of their products. Excellent customer service, just an overall trustworthy, great flavors, WTA nicotine optional, and totally business/safety oriented but also as much customer oriented online vape store that quickly became my go to. Try them once and you'll be hooked like I did???

Tried Om Vapors out when they had a great April Fools Sale and was very glad I did. Tried 3 flavors and they were all good right out of the package. Holding on to some of each to steep a little longer as the suggested Cafe 7 is my fave. Then Butterscotch and the Blueberry Doughnut. No fancy bottles battery covers or designer boxes. JUST GREAT JUICE.

I have now made two orders from Om Vapors. Both orders are shipped and delivered is great timing. They have some of the best deals and sells. Their e-liquid are great. Their bottles are easy to read and have the date when the juice is bottled. I love that they have bundle deals. On top of it all they offer free shipping in orders over $25. How can you not love all that?

I quit smoking cigarettes in early 2012 and switched to vaping. I came across Om Vapors on one of those Vape Deals notification emailed to me and they're having a three bottle special. It took a week and a half for the items to get to me. I have purchased a blueberry pancake flavored e-liquid. The other two that I bought came too oxidized, it didn't taste good and tasted peppery. What happen is when e-liquid is over a year old after it's made, the nicotine oxidizes and gets a real peppery, spicy taste when you try to vape it. All three of the bottles I got were old so I ended up throwing them all out.

Most of the time, it's a common thing which is unfortunate. Companies make a certain amount in each flavor and then if they don't sell it, it gets old. If they throw it away then it's a waste. I prefer companies that makes their liquid fresh when you order it and when you get it, you can control how long you want it to stick. So, if they sent all these old liquids then they probably don't make their liquid fresh which is what I prefer, so I didn't order from them again. I wouldn't recommend it to anybody.

The Toasted is a warm cinnamon roll taste with just the right amount of cinnamon it is easily an ADV. The Legend wow! I never thought I would love a Peanut Butter juice but this has become my favorite ADV, just straight up peanut taste not too sweet. It's just one of those juices you can't put down, I worry now when I get down to one 120 ml bottle. Honestly if this juice was in a fancy little 30mL bottle you couldn't tell the difference from those $25.00 for 30mL juices. Top Shelf juice taste, without the price!

Great juices! I am now the happy owner of 12 flavors and they are all great! My go to juice company with my highest rating. I recommend to all. I love all the juices I've tried. Great prices as well. I also enjoy the frequent sales, added to the speedy service, winning combination!

I have found that Divine Pebbles is one of my favorite is all time and will continue to order when there are specials that meet my price point. I'll also continue to try other flavors as well, the rainbow sherbet flavor is another excellent one, thank you for the flash sales!

I placed 2 separate orders on the same day, One of the owners emailed me to let me know about the higher than normal demand on the sale. Kept me informed step by step. My orders arrived and was well packaged. The ejuices are positively of high quality. I highly recommend anyone to try them. My favorites so far are The Legend, Spectrum, Divine Pebbles, Nirvana, and Toasted. Om Vapors, you have a lifetime customer here with me.

I bought the following flavors as part of a Bundle. I figured that by buying a bundle of several flavors, that both my needs (a nicotine vaper) and my husband's needs (a non-nicotine vaper) would be met. The best part of the bundle was the Mindful Monkey w/ 9mg Nic. - mind-blowingly awesooome! I love this juice and will be back for more! I'm usually a 12mg vaper but this juice stood on its own at 9mg because the taste is so great that I didn't notice that I was missing 3mg of Nicotine. I highly recommend! I'm going to try it again with the WTA line.

Mindful Monkey w/ 0mg Nic. - Ordered the same Mindful Monkey with 0mg Nicotine since my husband doesn't do Nicotine. He loved it so much that he makes anyone we meet try it out even if they're not vapers or smokers. The Wild One w/ 9mg Nic. - ya know I wasn't too sure I'd like it, but OMG - I can't get enough of it! I absolutely love it! It's my 2nd in line to my ADV (all day vape) e-juice. The Budino w/ 9mg Nic. - I was at my cousin's house to let her try this one because she loves Butterscotch. Since she's new to vaping, I kind of let her have this but I say this with love - the little witch (my cousin) "took it off my hands permanently."

Chimera w/ 9mg Nic. - I've figured out I just really don't care for my strawberries to be mixed with my bananas. I like strawberry flavoring and I like banana flavoring, but just not together. Blue Harvest w/ 9mg Nic. - Very tasty blueberry cheesecake e-juice. It's not my ADV, but I do keep it as a back-up when I'm out or low on The Wild One which is my 2nd in line to my ADV. The Spectrum w/ 0mg Nic. - My husband really likes sour and fruity tasting e-juices. He was really impressed with The Spectrum. The Balance w/ 0mg Nic. - My husband uses this one as his ADV. He really likes sour and Blue Raspberry, he likes to have new vapers he meets try out his juices from Om Vapors.

All of the juices except for the Mindful Monkey are in the Om Express category. The Mindful Monkey is in the 2016 Line. All in all, I'm extremely happy with the juices I've purchased from Om Vapors. I just wish that Om Vapors also sold vape units, coil heads, drip tips, etc. If Om Vapors also sold everything else as well as juices, then they'd be my "one-stop" shop.

I started looking into vapor cigarettes so I could quit smoking. I usually look for deals and Om Vapors usually run really good deals so I chose them. I started at 20 nicotine level and I'm at 1.5 right now. But it's taken three and a half years. I purchase from them via online. I log into their website, pick what I want and then apply a coupon code for a deal, and then I'm done. The first time I shipped with them, it was really quick. The second time, it took them a little longer but it came within seven days. Om Vapors is excellent. I've got quite a few sites that I like to buy from and I usually stick to the ones that are good. Om Vapors got good products that taste good and they offer coupon codes too so I'll continue to go to them. In fact, I just recently bought the whole lineup with the Summer Dream. Overall, they're a great and very fair company. They are not like other companies out there that are trying to nickel and dime you.

Consumer Increased Rating!

I ordered for the April Fool's day sale and bought 5 120ml and 1 30ml bottles off the Express line. After telling my friends about it I wanted to see if the coupon code was good for their premium juice (which it was) so I ordered the premium juice next in the same night. Once order was received and processed, they used the same number for the tracking info. I didn't think it would be an issue at the time, till I received only one order (the Premium Juices).

After speaking with the USPS customer service, they told me each order should have had an individual tracking number. So I emailed customerservice@omvapors.com and was told by a Jake ** they shipped out in the same box. I never received a box, only a padded bag from USPS with one order and after a week I am still waiting to see if they can help me. So I am writing this review to get someone's attention at OM Vapors so I can get my order **. (5 120ml and 1 30ml bottles off the Express line.)

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I’ve been vaping for a few years now. I’ve knocked myself down to 1.5 milligrams right now, which is about as low as one can get. I made my purchase online and their website was fine. I was also able to take advantage of their 50% off coupon. I like fruity flavors of eliquid that I purchased from them but they don't have the biggest selection compared to other places. The most recent order that I made hasn't even been shipped yet, but the usual shipping process takes four days. The quality of Om Vapors products was fine. I didn’t have any problems with it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Five years ago, I was smoking two packs a day whenever I was driving semis and I wanted to see how to quit. Om Vapors became my go-to. I started and stuck with them as their quality was always good and their flavors were incredibly consistent. They’re like the Budweiser, except better of the stuff. I used to make my own stuff but it’s hard to make it consistent in quality. Om Vapors really nailed it down but their prices are a little high when they're not on sale. The regular price is $30/$40 for 120ml, but when it’s on sale, it's $20/$25 for the same size which is the perfect price-point. Every time they have a sale, I try and stock up if I have the funds.

I normally get the Mantra which is the green tea flavor from Om Vapors. It’s really nice and it’s not something that smells terrible. The Mindful Monkey one is always awesome too and the Tiger, which is the cinnamon one, is amazing. It is not overly cinnamon but it still has the apple flavor without being the nasty green apple flavor. I normally do either 0 to 3 mg of nicotine too. If I know I have a work week where I’m going to work 80 hours a week and would be driving constantly, I usually stick to 1.5. If I get super stressed, I do 3 mg ‘cause I won’t have the time. But whenever I’m just home on the weekend, I do the zero nicotine. I don’t want to use it too much but I’m trying to wean off it. I’m really specific about it and I’ve been doing it for a long time.

I’ve recently started having my Om orders shipped to my apartment because I’ve finally convinced the mail aid to stop walking up the flight of stairs to get to my apartment and put it in front of my door. Whenever I had it sent to my PO Box, I paid $5 a month. Overall, I really appreciate that Om Vapors has kept it consistent and their deals are definitely helping out with getting me to buy a lot more. I’ve recommended Om Vapors and have gotten a number of people to purchase from them from trying the stuff that they send me.

I ordered the express and premium line. Both are very good and I can't beat the prices. Have ordered from a lot of different places and Om Vapors has it figured out. Most of my friends are asking if they can buy a bottle off from me after trying a tank. Would tell any of my friends to buy here and have told most of them already. Keep up the good work! And oh yeah 3 day free shipping! These guys are awesome!!!

Sometimes it's a gamble ordering vaping juice. In this case, I'm glad I tried OM Vapors juice. The juice is flavorful, vapes well - and most importantly, very affordable! All the bottles I purchased were fresh and they all taste as they should (flavor wise). They were well packed and surprisingly the free shipping was via priority US Mail so I received both orders in under a week from when the order was placed. I will be ordering more (as will my friends and family).

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

There's a decent selection at Om Vapors and one of my favorites is the Divine Pebbles. The website's designed right and it's secure and the dues are normal for the price. I go on the website and it'll ask me if I'm 18 and I say yes. And I'll shop for whatever it is that I wanted, put it in my cart and then do the checkout process. Put a name, address, card and hit the button and then the order shows up a few days later. Shipping only takes three or four days. During a flash sale, they got 120 ml for $9.99 plus shipping. There's a lot of volume of orders and I still got mine shipped out the next day, which was awesome. All in all, my experience has been nice and smooth.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was smoking a pack of cigarettes a day and I would wake up wheezing, coughing and choking and be short of breath. I vaped for two days and stopped waking up wheezing. I felt like I have my energy back. I hardly really smoke at all. Vapes are not proven to be a full-on healthy alternative for cigarettes because there's still nicotine involved, but it does help.

The juice at the local vapors is marked up 125%. Then we have excise tax here, which adds on another $6 to the juice. It got ridiculous because a 100 ml bottle was $33. It's almost the same price as smoking because I would go through a bottle of a 100 ml juice in four or five days. So I'd run it through pretty quick. But I started Googling cheap e-cigarette juice, and Om Vapors popped up. Shipping is very fast and I got it within four days. And the shipping was free because I spent over $25, so it's an epic win.

My favorite flavor is anything sour blue raspberries and I stick with it. Every company that releases a flavor like that, discontinues it for some reason. But Om Vapors still have The Balance - Blue Raspberry Sour Candy. I started with one single 30 ml bottle, and it just vaped clean. I felt like my air was a lot lighter and less like heavy with a cigarette. It's got a really sweet inhale and a sour exhale and it smells really good. All my buddies pester the hell out of me about it. It couldn't really get much better. And it's Max VG so it doesn't burn really fast. It's just a win all around. But I hope Om Vapors keep the prices low. Because they might get turned into a big company and start jacking prices up.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I love Om Vapors! Awesome e-juice, good flavor, and fast shipping. I had quit smoking for nine years then I went back and started vaping again. The quality and quantity of the products is good for the price. I could get a 30 ml bottle for $5 compared with $16 in a B&M. I also like that I can just smoke it right off and it's so sweet. I got the Mindful Monkey, The Tiger, Zen, and The Cobra. I started with nicotine level three, but I'm doing several. I also have my own nicotine, and I always add to it if it isn't strong enough. I used to mix my own flavors, so I know how to do all of it. I usually order online. In fact, I want to order some more but I just ordered so much from them. The shipping only took them three days to get to me in Texas.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I started with Vapors cigarettes to get away from cigarettes. I chose the 0.3 nicotine level and purchased, at first, 15 different flavors from Om Vapors. I like them and they're all pretty awesome. I get them online where you go to the website, select what you want and place an order. The website is easily manageable and the items arrive very quick. Om Vapors is as good as, if not better than, any other I've ever had so, I'm very pleased with them. I've already recommended them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Vapor cigarettes are more of a hobby. They help with my anxiety and I've been using them for two years. I bought online from Om Vapors and it's super easy to navigate. I just find what I want, add it to my cart, and then put in my credit card. I can do it in a minute. I got the three milligrams nicotine level and it's like the perfect good point. When devices were weaker and not as powerful, I do six milligrams. But now everything is high power and ready for me. I've tried fruity pebble or Divine Pebbles. It needs a lot of steep time because Om Vapors make it fresh. I really don't like waiting before being able to use it. I tried using it right away and the flavor just wasn't there yet. But apart from that, Om Vapors was pretty decent and I love the prices.

I adore OM Vapors! They really understand what it means to provide excellent product at very affordable prices, all backed by excellent customer service! The juice is flavorful and has super fast shipping times. Free shipping over $25, and they always have the best sales and promotions. Juice is presteeped so no wait times. And all of their juice has uniquely crafted flavors that just work so well! They also carry flavor extracts and a DIY line of products. I recently had a problem with an order that leaked, probably due to malfunctioning caps, so I sent them an email just to make them aware of it. They responded almost immediately with a more than positive resolution that I was definitely not expecting. I was over-the-moon impressed! Finally, a vape company that gets IT right in every aspect! I will not only be ordering again from them every month, but will recommend OM Vapors to all of my friends and members of my social media vape groups! 5 Stars, OM!

I never leave reviews BUT if a business ever deserved an excellent review it's Om! I'm very picky about e-Juice, I only buy locally until the most recent law change for the state in which I reside wherein the new FDA rules are crushing the industry. I turned to the internet to find a supplier that offers a wide range of custom blend flavors and by chance happened upon the Om website. I'm so completely thrilled that I did! I took a chance and ordered one of their entire lines and 1 additional bottle, bringing my total purchase to 11 30 ml bottles at a phenomenal price point. I've tried 6 of the 11 bottles and they do not disappoint, they have made a loyal, satisfied, repeat customer. If you're on the fence, do it!

Om Vapors Company Profile