2. E-Cigarettes

4.5/5 (163 ratings)

About Om Vapors

Om Vapors was founded in order to provide a selection of well-tested, delicious, and most importantly, affordable e-liquids. At Om Vapors, we believe that anyone should have the accessibility to a selection of e-liquids that not only taste good, but are also carefully crafted. All of our flavorings here at Om Vapors are sourced from the US and Europe only. Visit our website today to learn more about our wide variety of e-liquids, our deals, and more!

Om Vapors Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Om Vapors?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Om Vapors?

Original review: Dec. 7, 2020

I just made my first purchase from OM, I orderd 3 bottles of just and left an honest to God review on all 3 flavors... All 3 reviews got 1 star and OM has blocked all 3 reviews so they don't show up... If a company has to police reviews on the products they make you need to stay away from them... I'll never purchase from OM again.

Original review: July 11, 2019

I have coupons that say they can be used with other coupons, but when I try it won’t let me. I sent emails to the support email MULTIPLE times over the past month and have gotten no response. I feel like I caught them in something and they're trying to ignore it away.

Get buying tips about E-Cigarettes delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 14, 2019

True Story... I've wasted a good amount of money looking for a good quality satisfying juice. After placing and trying my first order, Om Vapor became my favorite go-to spot. Their unbelievable prices made it that easy in finding and fulfilling all my vaping needs. Be sure to take advantage of the specials discounts so you can mix & match. I'm sure you'll be a happy vaper! Thanks, Guys... I'm keeping it 100! Luis **.

Original review: April 11, 2019

I've been vaping for 2 years, and I've shopped around a lot. OM is hands down the best bang for your buck! You'd think quality would suffer with deals like theirs, but quite the contrary. Huge selection, great flavors and nic level choices. I'm now a loyal customer to the end!

Original review: March 9, 2019

I was recommended to use this company for my E juice needs about 6 months ago. Of course, I hate to change anything in my life. They had a huge deal going on a while back that enticed me to try their product. I figured it would just be your run of the mill bargain basement juice. Wow, was I surprised! Their blue raspberry candy flavor, The Balance is my favorite and it is just phenomenal. I ordered six and the one I liked the least is better than some company’s best flavor. I ended up getting 12 120ml bottles for $97 shipped. Plus got it in 3 days (I’m only one state away though). I definitely recommend!

Original review: March 8, 2019

To start the juice is really good and they run awesome deals. However, In my case I received an order that was defective (bottles opened leaked everywhere. One bottle didnt open but when I use it, it leaks out of the top, so easily lost half of that bottle. I emailed several times and on 2 emails I was promised the order would be resent. Almost a month and a half later, Im now being told to contact the shipper. Sorry good deals do not outweigh being lied to twice.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

I absolutely love Om Vapors and their products! Shipping is always quick and there is always a sale going on to help save yourself money on every purchase. I only smoke juice from Om. I've tried different juices from local sellers and it’s just not the same. I have never tried an Om flavor and not like it! Every flavor taste amazing and some you can mix with other flavors and its mouthwatering delicious. My all time favorite flavor is cobra, it’s my ADV. The flavor ratio and the base mixing ratio is always perfect. You get pristine hits with decadent flavor Every time. Plus the flavors get better with age! I absolutely would recommend OM Vapors without hesitation.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

After switching to vaping from smoking, Om Vapors was the third company that I discovered while searching for the right juice. Naturally, I have purchased a couple that I did not care for much, but there are some real winners that I found as well. Mindful Monkey is my all-day vape. Great, subtle taste that doesn't leave your palate exhausted. Nice banana, whipped cream, and wafer combo there. Blue Harvest is also very enjoyable. This is normally what I switch to once I get home from work. This one's an awesome blueberry, cheesecake and pie crust taste. Would totally recommend. Divine pebbles is also another flavor that made the list. Nice mellow taste, and true to the name.

I believe that I have placed about 3-4 orders with these guys so far, and I don't plan on stopping in the near future. Their shipping times have been totally acceptable, products have all come intact, and the bottles are labeled with the bottling date which is a nice touch. Looking forward to getting the order I just placed, so that I can try out some new flavors. Props to these guys, great juice at a great price.

Original review: July 12, 2018

Normally I DIY my juice but I do like to try things out there. Two out of the five juices I received I will be reordering. They were all good but Yellow Dream and Nirvana are out of this world. Shipping was very fast even with me ordering over the 4th of July holiday. They are a small company but seem to strive to make people happy with their products. I like the fact that my juice had a bottled on date and arrived ready to be vaped.

Original review: June 7, 2018

It's a pleasure dealing with Om Vapors. Their customer service is fantastic and their products are excellent. Here are some of my favorites. I really enjoyed all 4 flavors Summer Dream, Omega, Yellow Dream, Cafe Number 7. In my last order every one of them was excellent and I also found my daily Vape (Mantra). I started Vapor with Mantra a few months ago and now it's my daily Vape.

Om Vapors author review by Benji Waters

Founded in 2014, Om Vapors is an e-cigarette company that offers flavored e-liquids for sale online. It carries a large inventory and frequently offers discounts and deals. Its products are available for shipping worldwide.

• Over 30 flavors: Om Vapors offers more than 30 e-liquid flavors, including combinations like bourbon and honey, tobacco and honey, vanilla and cinnamon and more.

• No sweeteners: Om Vapors’ e-flavorings do not contain any sweeteners. Users can leave them flavored as is or choose the sweeteners they prefer to use while vaping.

• DIY mixtures: Om Vapors offers several individual flavors and flavor packages for vapers who wish to mix their own e-liquids. Customers can also buy supplies like bottles, droppers and more to create their own mixtures at home.

• Quick processing times: Even though they are a small business operation, Om Vapors prides itself on its fast processing times. Most orders are processed and ready for shipping in one to five business days.

• More affordable: Om Vapors manufactures its own products, which cuts down on production costs and results in a cheaper product for the consumer.

• Tests for harmful chemicals: While all nicotine poses some health risk, Om Vapors’ e-liquids are free of diketones, a group of especially harmful chemicals frequently found in e-cigarettes. Om Vapors also conducts harmful chemical testing and quality tests each batch of liquids.

by Benji Waters E-cigarettes Contributing Editor

Benji Waters has been working in the electronic cigarette industry for over 3 years. He is a well known blogger on What E Cigarette? and Electronic Cigarette UK and regularly consults with suppliers and manufacturers on current products and future technology.

Om Vapors Company Information