2. E-Cigarettes

4.2/5 (289 ratings)

About NJOY

NJOY is one of the largest independent vaping companies in the U.S. and a leader in the revolution against cigarettes. With a clear mission to Make Smoking History, NJOY offers a range of e-cigarettes and vaping devices for the millions of adult smokers looking for an alternative. NJOY is driven in its mission and commitment to improve the lives of adult smokers.

NJOY Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NJOY?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about NJOY?

Original review: April 13, 2021

Liquid has leaked out in the original packaging. Some pods continue to leak into my device. Several of the pods have a strange smell and taste. The liquid is dark in color and tastes burnt. I noticed that the pods have recently changed for the better. I’m still stuck with pods that I cannot use.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2020

I started using the NJOY Ace Pods, I definitely prefer the cool menthol. It’s smooth and taste great. The device isn’t heavy and the battery last 24 hours. The Ace Pods are affordable and great quality. I’ve never had an issue with shipping. NJOY is definitely worth it.

Get buying tips about E-Cigarettes delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2020

I have been using Njoy products for years, and it is no longer sold in my area so I have taken to ordering online. Their daily smokes are wonderful, last a long time, and taste great. I have just started using the ACE pods and so far I love them. The taste is what sells me. They are smooth, does not taste fake. The ACE device is different and the ends are very similar looking so it can be easy to get confused but no other brand taste as good or works as good as these. Plus ordering online is simple, straightforward and fast. The price is higher than some other brands but worth it no doubt.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2020

Njoy has helped me quit smoking entirely. It entirely copies the smoking experience and now I'm weaning off Njoy. My only issue with the product is that its charging end is exactly like its smoking end and if you don't look at the letters on the charging end you can use that end and the battery goes dead. That is why I bought two, then 3. During daylight hours I can see but as I was a smoker throughout the night and I use Njoy then too it's hard to distinguish so then I end up smoking through the wrong end and then have to recharge the battery. To me, this is a design flaw that should be corrected. Make the charging end square.

Original review: May 8, 2020

I am in love with this product and everything about this certain one the Ace. The battery last years and the pod as amazing. The other product I have tried is the loop and that one is by all my least favorite one and won't buy again plus it was a lot of money. The only downfall is never any coupons. The only thing I have seen and did was the surveys they gave out and you got 10.00 gift card with Amazon now. That way cool. Also they need a point system cause I buy a lot and it would be nice to be rewarded for it every other company does.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

I love the flavor of the black and blueberry pens. No issues with leaking or bad after tastes. I recommended to my friend and they're hooked to the brand and flavor too. No regrets on my purchases. Excellent service and products. Fast delivery and great prices. Highly recommend their products.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

I love NJoy Menthol more than just about anything. I have never been a smoker and I have PTSD. NJoy 5 PAK Menthol are incredibly good for my stress. I did NOT, however get a $10.00 'off my next order'. After writing a review I was told I would. Also, the ban has killed me. I live in WA. I don't know what to do. I need my NJoys and I cannot get them. Life has gotten much harder.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2019

I have been using an Njoy ace instead of cigarettes for a while now and I buy pods for it. I don’t smoke cigarettes or even want to as much as I used to. This has helped me and my sister both with slowing down our use of cigarettes almost completely cutting them out of my life. This is like an e-cigarette if I had to compare it. It doesn’t stink like cigarettes, you can get menthol or other flavors. Highly recommended.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2019

Love these pods! Have tried other products JUUL etc even other Njoy batteries. The njoy ace battery and pods are wonderful, great flavor not too strong. I also like how they don’t produce a lot of smoke. 10 out of 10 recommend. The battery is small enough to fit in your pocket!

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

I had no problem but for the fact! That I had already had an account with NJOY and didn't feel I needed to give my last four digits of my social security number! I am 56 years young! After doing that my Loop device was replaced because of faulty batteries! I received my device and a box of "Rich tobacco loops!" I was very satisfied! Thank you NJOY! SINCERELY, JOHN

NJOY author review by Benji Waters

Founded in 2006, NJOY has over 80,000 retail locations and claims to be the No. 1 retail brand in the US, selling in all 50 states.

• Accessories: Smart case with a compartment to keep the cigarette

• Realistic look: Authentic cigarette look and feel

• Workmanship: Quality construction

• Flavor: Not great flavor and can be quite harsh on the throat. However, NJoy offers the highest concentration of nicotine at 4.5%. This is great for heavy smokers transitioning to eCigs.

• Battery: The battery life doesn't last very long.

by Benji Waters E-cigarettes Contributing Editor

Benji Waters has been working in the electronic cigarette industry for over 3 years. He is a well known blogger on What E Cigarette? and Electronic Cigarette UK and regularly consults with suppliers and manufacturers on current products and future technology.

NJOY Company Information