2.43/5
Based on 14 reviews that contain star ratings

14 NJOY Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

I have now sampled all of NJOY products. The latest is the "LOOP". I find NJOY to be easy and convenient. Yes... I have mods for vaping and have tried countless other e-cigs also. With NJOY I find zero desire to smoke. And that says a lot as I have been a smoker for forty years. Funny thing is, I was not trying to quit smoking, it's just a wonderful side effect. Anyway, I recommend giving NJOY a try.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

NJOY claim approximately 300 puffs. They won’t commit to 300 but advertising is 300. If it was close great but at most you get 50, at times 75 max. Pure lies. Stop and fix the product. All you have to do is put more juice in to at least be close to 300 puffs. You owe me hundreds in lost usage. I like the product but it is a marketing rip off. Not even close to 300 puffs. Stop manufacturing greed and fill correctly. Please.

Get expert buying tips about E-Cigarettes delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

I have been using NJOY Dalies for months. Good product but complete lie on 300 puffs best case 30-50. I have returned product, complained, sent messages yet no change. Manufacturing greed for more profit. Change the fill now and make it right. Stop the advertising lies now.

Original review: April 7, 2018

E-cigarette disposable - reg. flavor are ok., but several have gotten real hot and light comes on ---never goes off. I am to the point of not buying them. Do not know if it will blow up! I threw it out. COMPANY should correct this problem -- to avoid any burning danger.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

Returned the new compact battery vape pen along with the original order for & still no refund. I think it's bogus they cannot stand by their product. And I think it's bogus they do not have a 1-800. Their customer service sucks. I will not buy from them again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NJOY?

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

Been a customer off and on for 3 years buying NJOY at local drug stores. Every 5 pack BOLD either has one or two cigarette that do not work and in most cases the batteries last 1-3 puff. I sent 2-5 packs back and NJOY replaces them. The replacement had the same problems. I stop Buying them.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

The product itself, not bad. But I order from their website. There is always a problem with an order, up until the last time. It was usually a problem just getting it to me. Sometimes would take 2 weeks before it was mailed, once it was almost a month before I receive it. I would email NJOY with a status update and would receive a response usually about 2 weeks after it had been finally delivered. I put up with this because I did like their product. However, this last time, even though the purchase order verified my order, they sent the wrong product. I have left voicemails, I have emailed, there is no response. I finally had to go to my bank and file a complaint. Along with the BBB (they have 7 complaints they have not responded to) and file a complaint with the AG office. Seriously, stay away from NJOY.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

Just bought another 5 pack of NJOY king from Walgreens and like the last pack at least 2 don't work. It's painful to spend $40 on a faulty product. Use to order directly from company but the wait is too long when you need a cig, although cheaper. The quality seems to be going way down for this brand!

Original review: June 16, 2017

Two times I purchased the King Menthol Bold and each time they did not work at all. Still have them plus the wrappers. I have enjoyed the disposable ones but I couldn't even get a chance with the king type. Is it possible for replacements? Purchase was defective.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2016

It was perfectly simple to use. I also heard that there is an incentive if you send the used product back to the company after use. I think this is a great way to get customers to continue using the product. There were plenty of options. There was the light flavor, full flavor, and the mentholiday options. Each had a lighter and fuller flavor available and they were all pretty smooth tasting. I personally have always preferred a menthol flavor but I know a lot of people don't like that.

Obviously the vapor is different than a traditional cigarette, but it worked for me. I like the NJOY just as much as I like a regular cigarette. There are definitely differences like for me I didn't seem to get the dry mouth sensation as often with the NJOY as with a traditional cigarette. I never smoked much so there were times when a pack of cigarettes would last 3 days. The NJOY lasted over a month for me. On that note I would say the battery life is perfect for a person who does not smoke as much as some. I don't think I have ever seen an NJOY reach the end of its battery life though so maybe it is good for heavy smokers as well.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2016

The E-cig is easy to use. All you have to do is fill the "tank" and hold the button. The heating element has a habit of overheating every now and then, but if you try to go easy with it, you shouldn't have a problem. For the NJOY E-cig, I have only seen 2 flavors; regular and menthol. I have seen different liquids from different companies that can be used with it, but not from NJOY itself. The vapor doesn't really taste like a regular cigarette, but it does have the same nicotine feel. Also, it kind of feels like inhaling from a humidifier. In my experience, the battery only lasted about an hour before I had to recharge it. I don't know if this was from the frequency that I used it or not, but the battery life could be better.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2016

I think it is good for 26-year-old since they look really fashion. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to try it out. Also, be sure to get a coupon, and buy massive amount at once. I think they are pretty good in flavor, better than other brands. They are inexpensive and everyone can afford them. It is better than perfect. The quality is really nice. I think it is very fresh and not expensive at all. One after one, I smoked and I am happy about smoking twenty times a day since the quality is so good. The battery lasts long but you need to replace it every once in a while.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2016

Very easy to use just like a normal cigarette runs on a battery. When it runs out recharge the e-cig or buy refills. Great value for the money. A lot of different styles and flavors and the product is awesome and I am glad that I am using this product. Great flavor. Beats having cigarettes. Great quality for the money and anyone interested in this product is going to find this out of this world that has a long battery life and such an awesome device development well and I would recommend it to anyone that wants to use this product.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2016

The product is easy to use, not complicated. Doesn't require ordering liquids to use it. Since I don't have to add liquid, I don't have to experience spilling it while refilling or the product loosening and leaking fluid into my mouth. Is portable and not large. The product doesn't look obvious and large which will gain other people's attention and make me feel awkward. I like the product because it isn't liquid. Because of this the product doesn't leave strange and varying odors while being used. Because of this the product is extremely similar to real cigarettes. This is something I prefer. I enjoy the vapor quality because it makes my throat feel like I am using a real cigarette. I also like that the vapor does not leave a lingering cloud of smoke after being used. I like that the battery life meets how long the use of the product is. But, I would prefer that the battery life and usability of the product would last longer.

NJOY expert review by Benji Waters

Founded in 2006, NJOY has over 80,000 retail locations and claims to be the No. 1 retail brand in the US, selling in all 50 states.

• Accessories: Smart case with a compartment to keep the cigarette

• Realistic look: Authentic cigarette look and feel

• Workmanship: Quality construction

• Flavor: Not great flavor and can be quite harsh on the throat. However, NJoy offers the highest concentration of nicotine at 4.5%. This is great for heavy smokers transitioning to eCigs.

• Battery: The battery life doesn't last very long.

• Best for: Occasional users, light users

Profile picture of Benji Waters
Benji Waters E-cigarettes Contributing Editor

Benji Waters has been working in the electronic cigarette industry for over 3 years. He is a well known blogger on What E Cigarette? and Electronic Cigarette UK and regularly consults with suppliers and manufacturers on current products and future technology.

NJOY Company Information