1.47/5
Based on 15 reviews that contain star ratings
Are you this business? Claim your page

15 Mig Vapor Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 22, 2019

I paid the extra 10.90 for 2 to 3-day shipping, and it has been one day, and it shipped and still will not be here for another four days. Don't pay for 2 to 3 day. When I called them the 1st person I talked to put me on hold then hung up on me. When I called back the lady I spoke to was rude. I will never use them again. Worst service ever.

Original review: March 22, 2019

I was a V2 customer previously and they advertised as being a similar product. My first vape juice and pen order was shipped next day and I was happy. It went downhill from there.. 2nd order was in processing for 14 days. I probably called 10 times and emailed asking for someone to give me an update. Nothing, no one picks up the phone even.

I finally said I will call my credit card to cancel, they emailed back and the item shipped 7 days later (out of stock). I ordered again almost immediately thinking the juice is back in stock, with it I ordered an extra pen, 2 chargers and 3 packs of tanks. Silence for weeks on those too! I guess everything was out of stock a day later? They sent my in stock items after I asked. 4 weeks later and I don’t have the vape juice, so I email and they tell me it was shipped and delivered.

Unfortunately they were looking at my original late ship order. That got straightened out.

Approx a month later I open a tank pack and all 3 will not unscrew, I know there is no warranty so I let it go. Then last week my pens stopped charging, one is completely dead (3 months of light use), the other one holds a charge for 5 minutes and then flashes (5 months of light use). I email asking about this and I am told nothing can be done, yet there is a 90 day warranty on their website, it is weeks away from 90 days!

I used V2 for 5 years, their juice was on backorder and it could get annoying, but I ordered weeks ahead to avoid this/multiples. I have never had a V2 cig die on me in years. I was more likely to lose it! The chargers lasted me a good 12 months +. This is a terrible company and really should not advertise if they cannot take V2 customers. I had to purchase backups from another brand because of this fiasco. Will be calling my credit card company and asking for a refund.

Get expert buying tips about E-Cigarettes delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 13, 2019

Purchased a kit with 2 chargers, only 1 charger would take a charge. The 2nd charger was dead. I threw it out. Then I emailed a complaint. Ben responded that they would need for me to ship back the charger so they could confirm it was defective. Oh well, too late for that as I'd thrown it away. A few weeks later I'm putting a new cartridge on. When I took the rubber end cap off, there was no parts inside the cartridge. I took a photo and sent it to Mig Vapor along with an email explaining what the photo was. Nothing.

4 days ago, I put an order in for 1.2mg cartridges. Today they called me to say they're on backorder, do I want to sub another strength. Fine, I'll sub it but would like expedited shipping at no additional fee since the backorder is their issue. Nope. In fact the woman that was on the phone with me didn't even give her name. I asked to speak to a manager, she tells me she is one of the managers. These people need to take an intense customer service course.

Original review: March 8, 2019

Something going on with the new batteries - they just do not work with the tank. The design of the connection to the tank (and the charge) was changed - it was a flat round part in the middle with a little hole in the center. Now in one battery there is NO HOLE in the center?! In another one - it is even no round part, there some rectangular "stripes" - IT IS DIFFERENT DESIGN which just does not work with my tanks. Did they sent the wrong batteries? Or what? It is a mystery to me. I used Mig 21 products for years and was a happy customer. Only after my favorite vape juice was discontinued I went to VaporFi for a new juice but continue to use Mig 21 batteries and the vape tanks. I hope that it is just a case with the wrong batteries being sent.

Original review: March 7, 2019

Customer service is horrible with this company. I received a defective battery and it was scratched. They won't issue a return label for shipping and want to evaluate the return before refunding me. I also returned a dab pen wasp wax air vape and I returned this item 2 weeks ago, got an email that said a refund was issued but it never was. Had to turn these guys over to my credit card company in order to get my refund. Do not do business with this company. They are scammers!!! They are the worst customer service I ever dealt with. They won't be in business very long!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mig Vapor?

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

Like many of the others who have posted here, I am having a less than satisfactory customer service experience with this company. I purchased the product above which has been faulty since coming out of the box. It leaks vape juice consistently, making it virtually unusable. I have made several attempts to work with them that either go unanswered or I get a lame response that does not suffice. I am also a former V2 customer and never had a bad experience with that company. I am angry that I just wasted nearly $100 on a useless product. Will not be doing business with them again.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

No quality control. They don't test their products. They didn't even proofread their manual. Refused return for item that was dead on arrival. They do not stand behind their product. I will never do business with them again.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

I honestly hate leaving bad reviews, but I felt like in this case it was more than necessary. I switched over to Mig Vapor after V2 closed. I chose this company due to a lot of other V2 customers going here for orders etc. The reviews were good, and so I was incredibly hopeful that I had found my next Vape pen & company to order from. However, after this experience I will never be purchasing here again.

I purchased the SR 72 Single ejuice Vape Pen kit along with ejuice & extra coils. My purchase was close to $100. It took a week for my order to ship, and it only shipped because I sent an email asking where my order was going to ship (and received no response from customer service). I didn't receive my package until Dec 7th (2 weeks after my order was placed). I had to pay for shipping, and during the time of waiting for my package there was ZERO communication from this company as to when my order was shipping, something apologizing for the delay due to high order volume, NOTHING.

However, the icing on the cake was the fact that this unit only held up for 2 MONTHS. Seriously, the whole thing fell apart (wires came apart inside the unit, the dial on the bottom fell off, and the top of the until kept coming out). I sent a note to customer service about this over a week ago, and again, NO RESPONSE. I would NOT recommend getting anything from this company due to its terrible customer service & clearly defective products. Seriously. If you have issues, you can essentially figure that you have just flushed your money down the toilet. They clearly don't stand behind their products, and with other companies out there that you can work with... I wouldn't even waste my time. --- Sorry, but you have been warned.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

Have ordered from them 2 times and in both orders a product was not in stock. They then automatically substitute another product for the one that is not in stock. Customer service asked for pictures and weeks later through emails we are back to the beginning of problem. They are again just talking stupid and my last email I told them they are breaking laws. I got involved with them after V2 shut down and Mig Vapor is a real low life company

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

Ordered a pen starter kit from this company after V2 closed. Loved it at first. After a month, the battery started malfunctioning. Emailed them and they asked for a video. Told them I can’t get a video because the issue is random. No response. Called, and they hung up on me. Their site says they cover batteries for 90 days. This was just over a month old. Wish I would have looked here first before buying. Stay away.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

I am having the exact same experience Lea is below. I came from V2 after they closed. My first order was fine. But I placed an order two weeks ago and it's still marked as "processing." No one picks up the phone on any extension. I've left messages for two days and they have not called back. I sent e-mails that have gone ignored except by an auto-reply generator. I'm complaining to the BBB and I am NEVER using this company again.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

When my former E-cig company closed I decided to switch to Mig because their cartridges were compatible with V2, the brand I have used for years. The first order was fine. No problems. After that, things went downhill quickly. I waited and waited for my November order. When I checked their website it said my order was "processing", even a week+ after placing the order. I called customer service and was told "no one was available to take my call" and to leave name and phone number, which I did. No one called back.

Then I tried calling shipping. I got a "voicemail is full" message. I finally received my order several weeks after placing it. Come December and repeat. Now it's January and "stupid me" tried again. It is now 6 days after placing the order and, although when I ordered their website said "in stock" my account still shows the order as processing. Again, no one at customer service or sales picks up the phone. I just get the message to leave number and they will call back. Since in the past no one has called me back I have little hope of it happening this time.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

Irresponsible, unreliable company. We ordered on December 14 and paid $20 for 2 day shipping, to ship to a city 20 miles from the warehouse. By December 24th, they had not even shipped the product! The customer service was awful but then they said they'd ship it immediately and we'd receive it by the 26th. They didn't even ship it until the 27th! So we're still waiting for the order. They did not give us the $20 in shipping back despite completely messing up.

TL; DR. Timeline: Dec.14 - Ordered w/ $20 for 2-day shipping. Dec.24 - Called because they hadn't shipped yet, was supposed to receive on the 26th. Dec.27th - Finally actually shipped the order. Dec.31st - Receiving the order. Did not get any money back after paying for rush shipping. They offered a 15% off discount on the next order which we have to call to get at the time of order. What a joke. This company feels like a scam.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

My Sol nectar collector fell apart in two days. The product would not stop heating, and destroyed itself. Came with a broken heating elements, and is a useless product. I called customer service and they told me there was nothing they could do to enjoy my waste of money, and a piece junk product that does nothing but BREAK. Amazed at this company that sends junk and steals.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

I ordered this product online mid Nov, 2018. After no shipment 3 weeks later, I contacted them, they told me it was sent to warehouse Nov 23rd and it will take up to a month to receive (Are you kidding?). Contact with warehouse informed me they didn't receive it until Dec 7, 2018 and it will take another 2-3 weeks to arrive. Rep from Mig dismissed my concerns about business disregard and basically told me to deal with it. Will never buy from them again and have complained to Better Business Bureau. Let's us all know that they are dishonorable and liars.

Mig Vapor expert review by Benji Waters

Mig Cigs offers alternatives to traditional smoking. The company's options include e-cigarettes and vapor cigarettes. The former smokers who run the company say their unique perspectives help them know what consumers want. Consumers can shop online or use the store locator to find nearby vape shops that carry products from Mig Cigs.

• Long-lasting battery: Mig Cigs has one of the most durable e-cig batteries around, giving users extra time to enjoy vaping between charges.

• Customer service: The company offers various avenues such as email and telephone for customers to reach them. The telephone option offers extended hours from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Friday.

• Money-back guarantee: If a consumer isn't happy with a product, Mig Cigs offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. The window increases to 90 days for electronic equipment that turns out to be defective.

• Comprehensive product line: Shoppers can buy e-cigarettes, vapor cigarettes, flavor cartridges, tanks, e-liquids, e-cig batteries and much more, all in one place.

• Instructional videos: Mig Cigs offers tutorials that show consumers how to use their e-cigs and other products.

• Best for: Consumers seeking long-lasting e-cig batteries, those who want a money-back guarantee, those who are looking for alternatives to traditional cigarettes

Profile picture of Benji Waters
Benji Waters E-cigarettes Contributing Editor

Benji Waters has been working in the electronic cigarette industry for over 3 years. He is a well known blogger on What E Cigarette? and Electronic Cigarette UK and regularly consults with suppliers and manufacturers on current products and future technology.

Mig Vapor Company Information