3.4/5 (85 ratings)

About Mig Vapor

Mig Vapor Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mig Vapor?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mig Vapor?

Original review: Jan. 9, 2021

I've used Mig e-cigarettes and e-liquid for a few years. Yes, batteries are an issue with any brand. These barely last 3 hours and charger gets loose over time. Not expensive but batteries are $20 a pop. Some complain of leaking but that means there's juice in there! I've had dry cartridges that don't last an hour. You can pop the white end off and refresh with your own e liquid and get more life. That's the pro of this brand. Njoy and others figured that out and made sure you could never do that. I always ordered cartridges and e juice from Mig to last a while. Menthol flavor.. However, early last summer the cartridges had a horrible chemical taste and I had to add menthol juice right out of package! It's stated that way but since I've been doing this for so long, I just add juice.

My last order in Dec. 2020 had new packaging of juice. Obviously, someone thinks this new chemical taste is good because it's in both cartridges and now e liquid. Chemical taste in whole bottle. These aren't cheap! Waste of money and I ended up here looking for a new consistent brand. I don't do exotic flavors. I was a menthol smoker so I stay with that. I had to do the 1 star rating. It wasn't that great to begin with but finding a brand at gas station was a hassle since the brands I liked were bought up and retired or not carried any longer.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2020

I sent an email advising that a recent product I purchased was defective and a representative named Sean responded very quickly and understood my concern and offered a replacement item to be sent to me as soon as possible, very prompt and efficient service.

Get buying tips about E-Cigarettes delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2020

Had an issue with 2 batteries and when I emailed them, Sean was quick to resolve the issue! So pleased. Highly recommended, instead of my paying to return two poor batteries, he sent two replacements immediately. Great customer service.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2020

I have contacted them several times about leaking cartridges and they send me replacements which is nice. I want to know if It’s going to be fixed and I never get a response. I’m moving on. I have enjoyed these but not worth it.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2020

Great first order experience! Fast shipping and great communication. I did have an item missing, but after sending an email about it, I got an immediate response, and received it in a couple days with a bonus item! Very Nice Suprise!

Original review: July 27, 2020

I first heard about Mig Vapor doing a search for best quality vape pen. Their Morpheus was top rated. I ordered it, and have never been happier with the product. I did for the first time, had a minor issue with a atomizer, after a very long time without a problem. I contacted them, and Shawn in customer service took care of the issue, and I am a loyal customer for life. You can't do better than mig vapor!

Original review: June 29, 2020

I have been ordering from this company for over a year and am very pleased. I use their e-cig. Products are good... Better than any of the 4 other places I've used. Today I emailed them about a problem.... Outstanding customer service. Sean ** replied within 10 minutes and resolved my problem. I couldn't be more pleased! I would definitely recommend Mig Vapor.

Original review: June 23, 2020

Really impressed with the MigVapor Dray, and would recommend to anyone. But the real impression was the fantastic Customer Service I received from Bianca!! Customer Service is always a make/break thing for me, as I myself work in a customer service industry. Bianca was quick to reply and showed a true concern to attend to my inquiry. Thanks so much, it means a lot and makes a difference, and I’ll be sure to return for future purchases and to recommend as well.

Original review: June 12, 2020

Purchased 120 MIG Vapor .6 menthol cartridges and found they leak. When you take the plastic caps off, they are wet. When you try to use them, they don't last more than a few puffs. MIG Vapor refused to replace the 120....they only offered 20 cartridges. The purchase was almost $300. When I complained about their offer of 20, they have not returned my phone call and have not answered my email. DO NOT PURCHASE from this company.

Original review: April 17, 2020

Mig Vapor sells the Khan Herbal Vaporizer and lists technical information for the unit on the website. The technical information is for an OLDER unit and does not reflect the TRUE battery life of the device which is only 1/3 of what is advertised. Mig Vapor ADMITTED the error and would not accept any return, due to the nature of the unit and would only offer another unit that performed in the same manner. Transcripts of all conversations available upon request.

Mig Vapor author review by Benji Waters

Mig Cigs offers alternatives to traditional smoking. The company's options include e-cigarettes and vapor cigarettes. The former smokers who run the company say their unique perspectives help them know what consumers want. Consumers can shop online or use the store locator to find nearby vape shops that carry products from Mig Cigs.

• Long-lasting battery: Mig Cigs has one of the most durable e-cig batteries around, giving users extra time to enjoy vaping between charges.

• Customer service: The company offers various avenues such as email and telephone for customers to reach them. The telephone option offers extended hours from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Friday.

• Money-back guarantee: If a consumer isn't happy with a product, Mig Cigs offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. The window increases to 90 days for electronic equipment that turns out to be defective.

• Comprehensive product line: Shoppers can buy e-cigarettes, vapor cigarettes, flavor cartridges, tanks, e-liquids, e-cig batteries and much more, all in one place.

• Instructional videos: Mig Cigs offers tutorials that show consumers how to use their e-cigs and other products.

by Benji Waters E-cigarettes Advisor

Benji Waters has been working in the electronic cigarette industry since 2012. He is a well-known blogger on "What E Cigarette?" and "Electronic Cigarette UK" and regularly consults with suppliers and manufacturers on current products and future technology.

Mig Vapor Company Information