2. E-Cigarettes

1.2/5 (26 ratings)

About KangerTech

KangerTech Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KangerTech?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about KangerTech?

Original review: May 25, 2020

Kangertech subvod battery gave me 2 degree burns from an overheating battery while charging overnight! Severe blisters all over my arms! The second spare subvod battery I have won't even turn on when charged fully! This is ridiculous! I would stay far away from this company!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2020

I've gotten KangerTech kbox mini & kbox mini C. They may last 3-4 months! I've went back to website I got them from. They say contact kangertech. I take photos & videos as asked. They say it's my fault or they don't find the model ss # I provide. Big waste of money. I'm done with this company!

Get buying tips about E-Cigarettes delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Ordered over $70 for Clear Cartomizer (clear) TS3 tanks with a yellow tint that was listed for sale on their website. Instead they sent tanks covered by a yellow vinyl covering that was covered with a sticky adhesive residue, obviously a sloppy production issue. Essentially, someone there came up with a smart idea to turn a profit on a defective, ugly product, which would otherwise continue to take up space on their shelves until thrown out. If the product available for sale on their KangerTech website was actually no longer available, a reputable company would have contacted me to discuss alternatives or a refund. They chose not to and their online "Customer Service" would not reply to my inquiries, which was no surprise. The company is in China and has chosen not to affiliate themselves with a service or regulatory organization, so is beholden to no one.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

I placed an online order and put in the wrong zip code. I have asked that they re-ship it not refund my money, and all I get is "sorry, no refunds". I will not be using this company again, which doesn't seem to matter to them.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

Ever since your company decided to change to the VOCC coils and not the actual KangerTech old style my juice with these coils taste like crap and hope you switch back to what you were selling to all the vape shops. I hope you take my review into consideration.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

Tanks leaks constantly and you will be lucky to have a decent coil. Went through a pack of coils in one day. Coils and tanks are garbage. I can go buy a pack of coils today and be lucky to get 2 good coils out of pack. Do not waste your money on this product.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

My 1st email charged it once. Now it won't turn on. Vendor told me get warranty through factory. Their response, "Dear my customer, thanks for choosing KangerTech products at first. For your problem, could you please send us a short video for it?" REALLY, so I sent video. Their response, "Dear my customer, for your case, please try to contact your direct vendor for help." I reminded them it's their product and their 6 mo. warranty. Their response, "Dear my customer, for your case, in normal, the first step you need to send back to your vendor to confirm that issue is manufacturing issue or using issue. If this is manufacturing issue, they can send to their distributor and final back to KangerTech to final verify. Thanks." I got the message. YOU'RE SCREWED.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

I cannot afford to be ripped off for things like the KangerTech vape pens. The seller and the manufacturer may be in dire straits here as the complaints of unusable, leaking and generally unsatisfactory performance of KangerTech products predate many purchases by us the general public. I am seeking persons which are interested in stopping these charlatans from continuing to distribute for sale items that do not meet the Warranty of Merchantability (Google it and read). I invite any attorney or attorneys that may be interested in a class action, to protect us from them, to look into this.

Also, on the block are the sellers of these goods as, there is enough information to reasonably infer the seller knew the KangerTech products were inferior and failed to warn customers. I don't want money, I want them stopped from taking people for fools. As reported in these complaints I too bought KangerTech and the 2 pens and one replacement reservoir leaked around the glass and ultimately the glass would break. Only solution, try another, maybe it was a fluke that my experience was my fault. Wrong, they all were not fit for the use which the item was purchased as evidenced by these and other product review forums. My Vape Store of NY is just one of many who continue to sell and post only good reviews of their products for sale. Looking into that I went to the BBB site. There are many complaints there too.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

I purchased KangerTech electronic cigarette on August 4 2018. Tried it once then charged it. It did not turn back on at all. Took over an hour to turn on then tried it next day. The same thing happen. Now it will charge but won't turn off.

Original review: July 5, 2018

On July 3, 2018 I ordered a vaporizer from KangerTech, the DHL delivery date was July 5, 2018. I emailed KangerTech about the specifications of the ordered vaporizer without response. Today I emailed them asking if there was a delivery date change due to yesterday being July 4, 2018 (that is a federal holiday in the United States). Received no reply. Messaged them on Skype requesting a refund because the delivery date has now changed to July 11, 2018 with no response. The customer service provided by this company is atrocious. Furthermore, a phone number should be made available for customers to contact representatives about their orders.

KangerTech author review by Benji Waters

Kanger offers several products designed for high quality vaping. The EVOD is a starter kit aimed at first-time and regular users. It is one of the most popular and recommended starter kits available.

• Easy to use: Easy to fill and use

• Liquids: Large capacity for e-liquid

• Look and feel: Attractive design and appearance

• Vapor: The vapor has a very loose draw users will either find this great or less satisfying.

• Flavor: E-liquid flavor is muted and vapor production is less than similar devices. This may be good for users that want less flavor and vapor.

by Benji Waters E-cigarettes Contributing Editor

Benji Waters has been working in the electronic cigarette industry for over 3 years. He is a well known blogger on What E Cigarette? and Electronic Cigarette UK and regularly consults with suppliers and manufacturers on current products and future technology.

KangerTech Company Information