1.5/5 (29 ratings)

About Joyetech

Joyetech Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Joyetech?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Joyetech?

Original review: March 8, 2022

I contacted Joyetech about the warranty, and got asked absurd questions such as: "Send us a video of the problem." I still do not know the purpose of the warranty, and instead of wasting any more time, I just gave up. Not a good company.

Original review: April 3, 2020

Basically I was a big fan of Joyetech eVic Primo. I bought at least 2-3 of these devices every year. Unfortunately the purchase became very difficult at some point. So I contacted the support of Joyetech. I asked if these devices were no longer available and if not, if they would recommend an alternative device to me. As an answer I got the following: "Dear Customer. The product has been discontinued. Best Regards." No more, no less. I thought, "Okay... Maybe you just missed it. So I asked again. No answer for days. This arrogance sucks so bad. That's it for me with Joyetech! Never again and I can only advise against anyone spending a cent on products from this company. At Joyetech: I will make it my business to post this review wherever I can.

Get buying tips about E-Cigarettes delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

The E-Roll Mac may look like a ex-smokers long awaited vape device to replace the feel and performance of a real cigarette but this thing is trash. Specifically the cartridge. They cost $2.99 a pop and only last about a day, two if you're lucky. I've already gone through more than a dozen. As of now I have not had one last longer than two days. The air draws through it very similar to a cigarette, that's the only positive thing I have to say about it. Whatever they use inside the cartridge, the website says "Ceramic integrated Coil Head" will burn your liquid and give your vape a horrific plastic burning taste. It will leak slightly from time to time as well so be warned.

These things are utterly useless with such a short lifespan. I've emailed and called them and have yet to hear anything back. Every time I call I reach a voicemail recording. No call backs, no reply to my email. I've also owned the EGO-AIO, which is a better product but I didn't like how fast it heated up. The battery gets super hot, super fast, makes me nervous to hold it next to my face. When this happens the super heated liquid shoots into your mouth, not a pleasant experience. Will never waste another dime on this company. I'm switching to the nicotine lozenges, better by far.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2019

Currently I have the Joyetech eGO AIO, I've had mine for a little over 2 years. Never had any issues with it, charged well and smoked well, I did however drop it and the glass for it broke, not a big deal as I just went and bought a replacement right away, and as I'm Canadian we have access to so many stores and vape shops that offer those replacements, I have never had issues with it leaking as well, or just not working at all, I certainly feel like I got my money's worth on it tho.

Original review: July 26, 2019

I bought this device and after about an hour the pod starts doing the spitback thing so I try the other pod that came with it...same problem. Contact Joyetech and they tell me because of where I live (Philadelphia) they can't send replacement pods because of the nicotine tax and that I should just buy another device. Yup. Sure will. Just not from this company...everrrrr!!!

Original review: July 24, 2019

I don’t understand how Joyetech gets away with selling a vape device that starts breaking down 6 months after buying it, and continues to sell them. I’ve read dozens of the same complaints that I have, and Joyetech doesn’t respond. The company knows a customer can’t replace the device as easy as a misplaced pack of cigarettes, and how much discomfort vape smokers go through when their vape device suddenly Won’t work.

At first I was happy with the AIO, then I dropped it and the glass tank shattered. I needed a new one right away and ordered one online, paying extra shipping to get it right away. The order was late, so I drove to a vape shop and purchased another one. I wasn’t able to find any glass replacements to fix the tank. When they started failing, first the coils were burning up. I was getting one day, 2 days at the most, off an SS316 0.6 ohm coil, and then they were burned out. I did prime them and let them sit 15 minutes before vaping. Didn’t matter. I was inhaling the taste of burnt coil constantly, and always spitting out juice that was getting into my mouth. Plus the darn things were always leaking. Then they stopped heating up.

I grabbed a new usb cable from the other 2 kits I bought, and they were charging again, but not to full capacity. Sometimes they fired, sometimes they didn’t. I was spending more time trying to fix them than I was vaping them. I finally ordered another vape device brand. All in all, $60 for devices and a ton of money on coils. I will never buy from Joyetech again. Buyer beware.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

Do NOT I repeat do NOT FALL FOR THIS STUPID THING'S PRETTY LITTLE SPELL. IT'S NOT WORTH IT!!! I had bought in September last year, literally crapped out in October and the store I bought it from only gave me a MONTH warranty and it was a few days passed. I’m pissed. Anyway, anyone could’ve made this thing better. The airflow (duh of course it’s gonna leak) was right next to the buttons causing liquid damage straight away basically. My screen is now upside down, it spits hot, HOT liquid, it turns my coil up to the highest temperature and I can’t even turn it back down (it’s broken... I’ve tried for months to fix it as I cannot afford another).

What else?? A majority of the time it won’t let me draw 'cause the two buttons on the top are constantly fighting with each other and spazzing out. This is a disgrace, they won’t reply to me and I’m mad as hell. Unless you wanna waste your money on a pretty little thing, do NOT buy it. I had to change my atomiser but by the time I did it was too late. The whole thing's broken.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

My Joytech eGo AIO was nice and easy to use at first. After about 5 months it stopped taking a charge. The reply I got back from the company was to buy a new one. NO WAY! I'm looking for a replacement now. I will never buy from this company again due to the short lifespan of the product and poor customer service. To make it even worse, I ordered a pack of 5 coils and now they won't even accept a return of the full package of unused coils. DO NOT BUY FROM JOYTECH. You have been warned.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

Won't charge after 2 months of use. 3 month warranty? Wrote tech. svc. at Joyetech about problem and had no response. Don't buy from this irresponsible Chinese company because they don't care anything about the customer but like their money. I don't like to get ripped off.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

I have had the Espion for a few months. I had a Smok Baby Beast tank that it would never recognize so I bought the Tobeco which was working. When I changed the batteries yesterday, it read check battery and showed 0.00 for the coil. I thought maybe it was the batteries. I bought two new ones and the same deal, check batteries. The two little pictures of the batteries show them not being charged. I was only able to get it to turn on by plugging it into an outlet. It has been acting like this for a few days but now it won't work at all. It's clean and has not been dropped once. I loved this device once I bought the Tobeco tank for it, now I am just disappointed. I am a full-time student and have been vaping for close to two years. I researched before I bought this tank because it was not cheap in price but obviously cheaply made.

Joyetech author review by Benji Waters

Joyetech is a leading manufacturer in the e-cig industry. They have developed several systems that have been copied and widely used in the industry. The eGo C is one of their flagship products.

• Performance: Nice vapor production

• Workmanship: Quality materials and parts

• Battery: Color indicator on button showing remaining power

• Refills: Can be difficult to refill and low capacity for liquid.

• Price: Joyetech tends to be a little more expensive compared to similar devices.

by Benji Waters E-cigarettes Advisor

Benji Waters has been working in the electronic cigarette industry since 2012. He is a well-known blogger on "What E Cigarette?" and "Electronic Cigarette UK" and regularly consults with suppliers and manufacturers on current products and future technology.

Joyetech Company Information