3.5/5 (34 ratings)

About Green Smoke

Available in many countries around the world, Green Smoke offers a disposable cartomizer system in a range of flavors.

Green Smoke Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Green Smoke?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Green Smoke?

Original review: Dec. 23, 2018

I used Green Smoke for several years and was happy with the e-cigarettes -- batteries, cartridges, flavor, etc. But Altria has closed them down as of 12/18/18. Now I am searching for a new e-cigarette provider. Bummer.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

I have been a customer since 2015. When I first used their cartridges they lasted me a day or so. Lately I use 2 to 3 a day. At first I thought it was because I was smoking more, until I used some cartridges I had from some time ago and to my surprise they were lasting me a day again! I feel that the newer cartridges are now engineered to expire at a faster rate in order to sell more cartridges only because whenever I revert back to the older ones, they last 3 times longer than the new. I know this because I did this several times and got the same results! In my opinion Green Smoke is sticking it to the consumers in order to increase profits. I will most likely look for other manufacturers who give me a better value.

Get buying tips about E-Cigarettes delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2018

I have used Green Smoke for my e-cigarettes for a few years and I have always been very pleased and satisfied with their products and wonderful customer service. The red tobacco flavor is very amazing and the higher nicotine content did give me a small nicotine rush. I think they make the best e-cigs on the market. One complaint I have is they used to sell a pen that was powered by a usb cord that was quite fantastic because I hate batteries and unfortunately they stopped selling it and mine broke after about 6 months with heavy use and now I can't buy another one of those great things (for obvious reasons-batteries sell).

That's one reason I tried a different company for a while (with usb powered pens) until I found Green Smoke was much much better product. A few people complain about the plastic peeling off the cartridges, which is a small problem but IMO it doesn't affect the performance. You can simply tape it back on, but for me they usually didn't peel till the end of its life (they do this so they can reuse the carts I think).

Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

Used to be great e-cigs. I tried several and these were by far the best. However, they have discontinued the flavor I liked, the only alternative is not nearly as good, the cartridges peel at the top, and the cartridges do not last nearly as long. I guess I will have to try several brands again and see if I can find a better one.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

The original Green Smoke company was terrific. I started vaping in 2013, and tried a couple of other e-cigarettes before finding Green Smoke. GS had a decent assortment of flavors (Three tobacco flavors, menthol, chocolate, vanilla, clove & mocha). You could get red tipped batteries or green. You could get manual or automatic. You could get designer batteries, sparkle carrying cases, leather carrying cases, free cartridges purchased solely on points accumulated. Then - Altria bought them out and that's when it all started going downhill. Now they have two tobacco flavors, menthol, and cream (and I expect they'll get rid of the cream flavor eventually). No designer batteries, or manuals, or red-tipped. Short & long green-tipped, white batteries are the sum total of your choices.

When they got rid of my favorite flavor, mocha mist, I found another e-cig company (first V2, now Vapor4Life). At least I still have my green, black, and white sparkle cases! Oh, did I mention they no longer have chat specialists at their website, customer reviews on their website, nor do they have a Facebook presence any longer (or at least I couldn't find them last time I tried). No free cartridges anymore! You'll pay something even when you use your now expirable points. Save yourself the bother. Find a company that doesn't spend all their time taking your choices away to suit their bottom line.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

I have been with this company since April of 2013. The past couple of years, they have gone downhill considerably. The peeling cartridges are just awful but worse than that is the inconsistency in the cartridges themselves. Some last for hours, others for a few puffs. The time it takes them to send you a label for shipping things is now triple what it used to be AND, they now put an expiration date on your points (this was never the case before).

Also, prices are high, flavor is not as good as it used to be and the batteries are TERRIBLE and don't hold a charge like they used to. I find myself needing new batteries often whereas before, one battery might last 8-10 months of constant use and charging. I am so disappointed and find myself looking for another company to spend my money. I am a good customer and don't need inferior products. The only reason they have two stars is the customer services is pretty good when you call them or chat online.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

Using since 2013 - The original company was very good. Five star. Their engineers had developed the ultimate cartridge and batteries available on the market. I was a pack a day, cigarette smoker for over 50 years, who had tried patches, gun, medication, meditation, exercise, etc., etc. A real addict to nicotine, or so I thought. Though the press on E-cigs were always negative, I felt that if I could move my nicotine to something that didn’t linger in my clothes and on my skin, I could eliminate two problems: offending people with my smell, or offending people by exploding in anger over disagreements. I did more than that.

I found out that I wasn’t as addicted as I thought. It took two weeks of extensive use of the E-cig to clam down, but then I noticed I wasn’t waking up in the middle of the night “needing” a smoke, or, I would laugh with joy when I had been awake for an hour or two before even thinking I wanted a E-cig puff. Then the company was bought out. Everything is broken. Nothing work well anymore. The cartridges may or may not work or stay in one piece. The four new type batteries I now have do not work at all. And most of all, the flavors wean away and what’s left taste as bad as cigarettes. Fortunately, I will not be going back to cigarettes (new owners sell cigarettes, also?). And, maybe it is a good thing, because I’m using the E-cig less and less. I read Atlas Shrugged many years go. I think we are now living it. God bless us all.

Original review: July 25, 2018

Since about March of 2017, about 95% of the cartridges have had peeling issues, but Green Smoke has always replaced every single peeled cartridge with a free replacement, and if the replacement cartridge is also peeling, they have replaced every single cartridge that has peeled, even if I have received replacements over 3+ times, all I had to do is send the peeling used cartridges back to them via a free return shipping label Green Smoke has supplied, and after about 2 weeks, I receive an email from Green Smoke asking me which flavors and nicotine content I would like for the replacement cartridges. I reply back via email, and within a week or so, the free replacement cartridges (shipped free to me) have arrived.

This has happened quite a few times, and the only slight hassle is to keep the peeled cartridges until I get 80 peeled cartridges together, and send the peeled cartridges back to them, and they are all replaced free of charge. They also keep their word on their batteries, which have a 365-day warranty, and if any batteries do not hold their charge, or are hard to vape with during the warranty period, they are also replaced free of charge including shipping. Customer service is top notch, friendly, and professional. The peeling issue is a hassle, and they state that they are dealing with a manufacturing issue which they are trying diligently to resolve, but they honor the integrity and guarantee of their products to a 'T'. I wish ALL companies were as forthcoming and honest as Green Smoke has been, is, and I believe will continue to be.

Original review: May 9, 2018

I have been a customer of Green Smoke for about 5 years. At first everything was good. Actually could go as far to say great, until... This past year. Something has changed!!! Labels coming off, batteries not holding a charge, return labels not being sent properly, no link in the emails so I had to start having them hard copied. Use to be you could call CS and get 5 star service until this past year. Now they are not wanting to give the proper discounts allowed not to mention the creeping up on prices. I will follow this review up with exactly what happened very soon... Not enough space here in one review, so this is part 1.

Original review: March 19, 2018

I’ve been using Green Smoke for several years and have really like them until the past year or so. They discontinued my favorite flavor, the cartridge's outer layer peels off, the price use to be very good but has crept up slowly to where it is no longer a good value. I’m currently looking for another e-cig brand that better fits what I want and need.

Green Smoke author review by Benji Waters

• Quality: Great vapor for a disposable system

• Flavors: Nice range of flavors

• Battery: Offers a pass-through battery that can be used while charging

• Price: More expensive than similar models.

• Compatibility: Incompatible with other cartomizer refills.

by Benji Waters E-cigarettes Advisor

Benji Waters has been working in the electronic cigarette industry since 2012. He is a well-known blogger on "What E Cigarette?" and "Electronic Cigarette UK" and regularly consults with suppliers and manufacturers on current products and future technology.

Green Smoke Company Information