4.05/5
  • 1 star
Based on 22 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

Green Smoke

Available in many countries around the world, Green Smoke offers a disposable cartomizer system in a range of flavors.

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 30, 2017

22 Green Smoke Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

I really like Green Smoke better than any I've tried. For one thing, they don't leak like the last E-Cig I used. I love the taste. I like that I can get lower nicotine cartridges or no nicotine cartridges. My only complaint is I can't get the cartridges where I live. I have to drive a hour and a half or auto ship. Just wish they were closer.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

I like that they have a good variety of products and love the average prices. I'm able to easily afford any and all products I desire on the website. When I had to contact customer service, they were very professional. However, delivery takes a little longer than most sites. Just by maybe a day or two, depending on when I put in the order. All in all, I've had great experiences with the company.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

I like that they last for a while and they are at a good price for what you get and they have a good flavors to pick from. While using them they do help with wanting to smoke and I feel they might be better for me. However they sometimes don't work right and I end up having to get another one when the one I just got stopped working sooner than it should of. The cost is also sometimes high but I think it could just be the stores I get them from time to time. The price has stayed about the same but they seem to be worth more now than they did before. Maybe Green Smoke can send out coupons for people to use.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2017

I like that you can try their products and if you don't like them you can return after 30 days. Also they have free shipping, which was fast. They have a wide range variety of products to choose from. Also their steel casing is pretty dope. It was a very quick transaction. When there was an issue and I had to call customer service they were very friendly and helpful. They took care of the issue very calmly and quick. They didn't mind me having a ton of questions about other products and they kindly handled all my concerns. Green Smoke has amazing customer service. I would buy again from them. Overall I am pretty well pleased with this brand, but I wish they had a large variety of flavours to choose from. Also extra batteries or free batteries would be nice.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

I had an amazing experience with Green Smoke. All of their products were smooth, easy to vape and gave me exactly what I was looking for when I was looking for a new vaping device. I like how this company is very fair with the price of their products relative to their good quality. I can always count on an amazing product from Green Smoke, and it makes me feel like they last a long time, durable and can withstand a lot of wear and tear and still work great. They also have an outstanding reputation with me and all of my other vaping friends. However, I hope they change their logo as my friends almost didn't try it but then when I convinced them they all loved it. I would definitely give this brand two thumbs up.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Green Smoke?

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

I really had some good experiences with Green Smoke. Customer service people were really helpful helping me find the best deal on these products. They advertise the best products on the market as well and are a good company to help people quit smoking and give up the nasty habit for good. I like Green Smoke because they have great selection of products and flavors to choose from and they are successful in helping people kick the bad habit of smoking regular cigarettes. However, the price is kinda expensive and you can't refill the e cigarette. I also don't like how long it takes to charge the battery. It takes forever to charge it.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

I've only been with Green Smoke for 3 months after a strong recommendation from a good friend who said he had no problems dealing with the site or the shipping process. I've submitted 3 orders for considerable savings and the shipping packages arrived on time and perfectly intact. The savings from Green Smoke on e-cigarettes, cigars, and cigarettes is substantial; can go to RetailMeNot and get up to $150 in savings; membership loyalty is always discounted for super deals. The website is also very user-friendly and if I needed help the chat service is quick, easy, and attendants are very knowledgeable and helpful as any question before you place an order is answered fully. Truly remarkable service.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

Some friends made the recommendation and it was in that moment when I decided to buy them and try them myself and realize that they were right and that really is a good product. Green Smoke is a company of great quality. Besides that they are quite serious people who work very hard. They also compete in a correct way with other brands. In general they are very good. Unfortunately their products are very expensive. Although of course each of its products are worth it, it would be very good if the products lowered the price a little.

Original review: July 31, 2017

I signed up for a trial offer with Green Smoke, did not receive it and had to reorder. I had to sign up twice and ended up not liking product. When I finally got my order, I was not able to stay with it. It had no benefit to me and was not worth the effort. I felt no real nicotine effects from the e-cig and the taste was mediocre. I regret the time wasted over 1st and 2nd order plus followup and customer service was well below par.

Original review: July 30, 2017

I have gone online and purchased. The transaction was easy and was not complicated. I like that you can use them in places where you can't necessarily smoke. They also aren't big and bulky like some are. I also like the fact that you don't have to carry around a liquid to fill them up. Some e-cigarettes and accessories just don't look practical. They are, however, hard to locate in the area I live. The only place that seems to carry them is Discount Drug Mart and they are usually sold out of most items. I also have a very hard time keeping track of my chargers. That is due to the fact that I always carry it around though.

Original review: July 29, 2017

Green Smoke is company that provides well good services, gives trustable products and customer satisfaction is very important to them. I really recommend this for every e-cigarette smokers. It was a very good experience with them. Good to purchase and makes to buy again and again with the products.

Original review: July 28, 2017

I like that Green Smoke has a great reputation and I love the e-cigs they create. Personally use the rechargeable version of this e-cig brand which allows me to recharge and reuse the e-cig as many times as I would like to. I definitely get what I need to be happy. I understand that this is an alternative method that I am using to avoid smoking the regular cigarettes that cause cancer. I am just trying to steer clear away from the cigars and Green smoke has been helping me to avoid those and helping me to get by so I have no complaints. The process of choosing this company was very fast and simple. I simply went to the store and selected the one that had what I was looking for. I purchased it with ease and it has been working effectively. I had a great experience.

Original review: July 26, 2017

The starter kit was okay, the customer service was good, and I like how easy the website was to navigate. However, the prices are expensive and I did not like the flavors or the lack of selections. I would like to see more selections, refillable liquids, more flavors and lower costs. Also, I did not like the product I purchased and would not shop there again.

Original review: July 23, 2017

Green Smoke had good prices compared to others in most of their products. The chargers were priced well as well as the refill bundles they offered compared to local smoke shops it was slightly cheaper. However, customer service phone lines were awful. The hold time and when I had a problem with my charger not working the customer service reps were pretty rude about everything. Other than that, the shipment was selected and delivered quite fast. Not a long back order time at all. Also, I like that you can track the packages and track the orders as soon as you hit buy and they save your likes and history for future shopping.

Original review: July 22, 2017

They have everything I need in one place and provide everything that I use. Sometimes things get boring and I have to change it up. I like to go to Green Smoke when I need more vape. Very good brand, easy to use and the products are amazing with very high quality. The employees are very friendly. I feel safe when I am in the store. Good experiences all around.

Original review: July 21, 2017

Green Smoke has a very big selection of products of high quality. The site is easy to navigate and offers are of reasonable price. I would recommend them to anyone. But, not being able to see and touch products is always a problem when buying online. I prefer to hold things before buying and also it is nice to ask advice from in store assistants. Other than that, finding a product you want is easy, ordering is as easy as any online store and delivery times are quite average. I was satisfied with the whole experience and I would buy again.

Original review: July 20, 2017

I have ordered from Green Smoke probably around 10 times. They are amazing. Good customer service, they are very nice people. They sent me the wrong flavor, so I called them and spoke with a guy named Scott. He was a very nice guy and agreed to send me the right flavor as soon as possible. He also said I could keep the wrong flavor for no additional charge. So I was very happy with how they handled the situation. I would definitely order from these guys again. Green Smoke is an awesome company and very helpful.

Original review: July 17, 2017

They carry all the great brands that I love and I like the great products that they carry for heavy vapors. They have the great juice that I like and always great service when I buy from them. Always get the product I need and always have a great experience with Green Smoke company. They always have great prices on all the vape products they carry.

Original review: July 16, 2017

I really like that this is a company that cares about its customers but also the environment. They have some really cool tech for e cigs that I really like and feel comfortable using. Their website is pretty well set up and I had no problems using them. The process of choosing a product was very easy. They had what I wanted in stock and I did a little browsing before purchasing anything but once I decided on something it was a very quick process. I also enjoyed their products once I got them.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

I have been using this product for 5+ yrs. with absolutely no complaints. I loved this product and it helped me stop smoking. They recently changed their cartridges and the clear plastic film on them lifts up at the seam and starts unwinding from the cartridge. You either have to tape it down with scotch tape or risk a paper cut to the lip, or completely remove it, leaving a mess. Very dissapointed. Not sure what I'm going to do. I hope that they fix this immediately.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2015

Good flavor and good amount of vapor. Cartridges a little more expensive than some. The battery choice can be very stylish. Bad side is you cannot re-fill your own and must continue to buy the cartridges which to me seems very wasteful.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2014

I had been a smoker for over 15 years and tried many ways to quit. I'm so glad I finally have an alternative. After doing a lot of research and trying a few brands, Green Smoke was by far the top choice for me. As expected, it took a couple of weeks to get used to an electronic cigarette. But I'm proud to say I'm over 16 months cigarette free thanks to Green Smoke. I have a friend who uses a different brand and its so much worse than what Green Smoke has to offer. Couldn't imagine being able to quit with any other brand. Thank you Green Smoke!

Green Smoke expert review by Benji Waters

• Quality: Great vapor for a disposable system

• Flavors: Nice range of flavors

• Battery: Offers a pass-through battery that can be used while charging

• Price: More expensive than similar models.

• Compatibility: Incompatible with other cartomizer refills.

• Best for: Occasional users, light users

Profile picture of Benji Waters
Benji Waters

E-cigarettes Contributing Editor

Benji Waters has been working in the electronic cigarette industry for over 3 years. He is a well known blogger on What E Cigarette? and Electronic Cigarette UK and regularly consults with suppliers and manufacturers on current products and future technology.

Green Smoke Company Information