Take a quiz, get matched with an Accredited Partner!
  2. E-Cigarettes

blu Cigs

blu eCigs
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.41/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Founded in 2009, Blu e-Cigarettes provides high-quality e-cigarettes and vapor-based devices. Located in North Carolina, Blu eCigs is known for their speedy shipping and top-notch customer service. Ask us about our loyalty program today!

blu eCigs Reviews

Original review: March 1, 2020

I have been using myblu Gold Leaf for over a year and have completely quit cigarettes. The flavor is good and the pods last me 2 days. I've experienced leaky pods a couple times. But nothing to cry over. I highly suggest using MyBlu if you are looking to quit cigarettes.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2019

I read through the reviews, had to laugh because they are over exaggerated. I've been using blu e-cigarettes for years non disposal but liquid pods and have had the best experience. You get the nicotine amount they say. Other companies dont seem to have the amount of nicotine advertised. Number on. They have the best e-juice that goes down smooth. I've tried other e juice and it burns and taste awful, so the money spent on blu e is worth it.

Now as for the device I've had problems with it working obviously due to wrong measuring during the making of the device because in order to get the vapor out I've had to hold where the device joins with the pod and it works perfect. Other companies I've tried I've paid a lot and the device goes dead fast. Customer service is by far the best, I call and always get the help I need. They send another one within days. Emailing and getting response is slow but I'm able to call so no problem. These are little sensitive devices so problems do arise as no company is perfect in the making.

I've never received such kindness and super fast acting customer service that is always on the customer's side and they never make up excuses excuses not to help. The cost is high but I'm grateful for that because it limits vaping and as seen vaping is bad for your lungs. Headaches do come of course if you vape more than they are made for. They are just so good that vaping can be abused with blue e juice, but that's not their fault. All are responsible for the amount taken in.

Yes they leak sometimes but not enough to complain. Sores on mouth, you'd have to be vaping way too much or possibly you may just have a bad immune system. Over heated device, that's over exaggerated lol and surely not enough to possibly catch something on fire as one comment said. I've never had that problem and have been using for years, only normal heating, and only when I abuse the amount of vaping. (My fault.) So over all blu e cigarettes are worth it and better than most and the price well... Will help balance out a bad unhealthy habit.

Get expert buying tips about E-Cigarettes delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 14, 2019

My experience with the myBlu has been satisfactory. The product is very small and compact, durable, weighs nothing, yet produces a very satisfying cloud. It is simple to use, just inhale from the mouthpiece. The flavor I like, Tobacco Chill, is very tasty and I like it very much. But I have a problem with blu and it is a deal breaker. The cartridges are very expensive. As far as average pricing for vaping goes, the price is badly overinflated and the product is not significantly higher quality than average. While $15 will supply me with a month's worth of e juice for a normal vape, $15 will only supply me with 2 days of E-Juice cartridges for my myBlu. Good product, but not worth the price. By far.

Original review: March 2, 2020

Worst product on the market. Do not waste your money. More than half of the pods don't work. I buy the refills and most of the time either 1 of the 2 pods or both do not work. This product is garbage and should be discontinued.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

I have been a customer for several years. A couple of years ago I received leaky pods and was immediately sent replacement. With all the new regulations, I saw they were having a sale to get rid of their mint flavored my Blu pods. I bought nearly $50 worth and none of them work. Even when I try their little bit of advice to lift the little prongs on the pod and turn the pod upside down and tap it...nothing. I tried the pods in three different fully charged devices. I tried pods from several of the brand new boxes they sent. Same results every time. I did a live chat with customer service. Can't refund or replace but they will give me reward points. What??? I strongly advise anyone considering this product to try one of the others. Halo, Vuse, anything but Blu. Too bad, they once were really great.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about blu eCigs?

Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

I am beyond annoyed. I love the way these hit. It’s smooth. Bad part is, you’re lucky if you get 2 good pods out of two packs. They leak everywhere and they rarely work. This company is a joke. They don’t give a damn about their customers and care even less about their product quality. I’m done.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2020

I bought 2 kits and 4 refills to quit smoking and half of the product I bought doesn't work right from opening the package. I cleaned the mods in case of a bad connection like it says in the manual and no avail. Also the KIT is $10 and for TWO ** pods, TWO, is $14. Good luck getting your money back from these pigs. DO NOT PURCHASE!!!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

DO NOT BUY! Just spent $25 ($60 VALUE) for 2 DEVICES & 4 pods directly from MyBlu. 2 pods would not work, brand new, out of sealed plastic. 2 pods did work. The next morning, the pods had leaked into the devices. I had to clean everything with rubbing alcohol & a Q-tip for them to work again. Vape juice all over my lips & fingers! I CAN'T RUB MY EYES! Now, I'm constantly fidgeting with them to get them to "hit"/work. I CALLED MyBlu.. They said "Random pods will not work. They will replace them BUT you have to send a photo of them with proof of purchase." I did just that, BUT, it takes 10+ days for a reply. I tried 4 flavors.. all disgusting.

JUUL IS SUPERIOR & GOT ME OFF CIGARETTES after 40 years of smoking... OVER NIGHT! Been JUULING for 3 years & only 1 pod (out of 100+} leaked just a smidgen out of the tip. Owning MyBlu is like having a car with an intermittent BAD starter motor. Every morning, you pray it will start & get you to work on time. Every time I pull MyBlu out of my pocket, I don't know if it's gonna work or not? Thank God I did not spend retail of $60, because what I bought is going in the trash.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

I purchased 3 batteries for the Blu Plus e-cig because they were cheap ($1 each at the Speedway near my house). Now I understand why they were so cheap... They're a cheap trick to get you into buying their garbage cartridges. I spent $50 on 5 packs of 2 cartridges. Of the 10, all of them leaked all over my fingers and into my mouth and 4 of them didn't work at all. Tried all the recommended solutions, bending the tabs up and flip the carts around both ways, no result. Just a flashing light on all 3 batteries. Do not waste your money on this trash product.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

I used Von Erl products before, and once they discontinued, had to switch to my Blu - no comparison. The devise lasts maximum 1 week, the pods taste repulsive. I had to order online remnants from Von Erl juices. For the product that breaks down so quick and tastes like a p.o.s, it is funny they are still on the market. Customer service would not return back unused pods, instead they issued some points that can be only used with their nasty products. Horrible product!

blu eCigs expert review by Benji Waters

A popular US brand selling a two piece disposable cartomizer system. Their products are well presented and distinct with their blue color.

• Quality: Pulls easily and good vapor for a disposable

• Easy to use: Ready to use straight out of the box

• Flavor: Great flavor from Johnson Creek Original Smoke Juice

• Cartomizer refills: Incompatible to refill with other cartomizer tanks.

• Battery length: The battery life does not last long. However, they do include a warranty.

• Best for: Occasional users, light users

by Benji Waters E-cigarettes Contributing Editor

Benji Waters has been working in the electronic cigarette industry for over 3 years. He is a well known blogger on What E Cigarette? and Electronic Cigarette UK and regularly consults with suppliers and manufacturers on current products and future technology.

blu eCigs questions and answers

What problem is blu trying to solve?
      Smoking has a lot of negatives – but as smokers, we love smoking. We get little moments to ourselves, and often smoke when we have little victories in our lives. The downside to this is the stigma and everything else that comes with smoking. That's what we're trying to solve. We want to give smokers what they love about smoking – without the things they hate. That's a tough problem to solve, but we're up for the task.
      What sets blu apart from the competition?
      The fact that we're primarily made up of smokers. We know what smokers want. At the same time, we know we aren't immune to mistakes or sometimes failing. That's how we get better. If it isn't good enough for us, it's not good enough for the consumer. We also listen to what our customers tell us; communication is a two-way street and we firmly believe that. For that reason, we're always innovating.
      What needs does blu fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
      As we stated above, we give smokers what they love about smoking, while taking away a lot of what they hate. Smokers’ needs are fulfilled in a few ways. First, we take our customers seriously – which is why we offer what we feel is the best customer support in the business. When you call, you are treated like a human being by a customer service team dedicated to blu here in the USA. Second, we take what our customers are telling us seriously. It's hard to listen to the negatives your customers are saying, but we love hearing it because at the end of the day, that's what is going to help push innovation. The leg up on our competition is our relationship with our most important asset: the customer.
      How does blu measure success?
      Success is ever-evolving. Success for us is becoming everything a smoker wants us to be. It's a lofty goal we are always working towards. At some point more smokers will be choosing electronic cigarettes over combustible cigarettes, and we want blu to be the one they reach for.
      What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry?
      As for the industry, it's that every company is the same. It's a bit like the Wild West out there and a lot of the companies say the same things, but have no real oversight or thought behind what they do other than wanting to make a quick buck. For blu, the misconception is that we're just here to make as much money as possible and the smokers don't matter to us. The reality is, smokers drive everything we do, and at the end of the day it's who we work for.
      How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
      This was just discussed in the office the other day and actually, the last 5 years has felt more like 20 years. So many things have changed – from technology to acceptance. Since the industry is so young, we can't really make a comparison to 10 years ago... but if you want to compare it to a technology, it's kind of like when smart phones were first introduced compared to what you have today. The concept is the same, but everything else has advanced to become a really awesome industry. Who knows what will change in the next 5 years! We also feel like the industry has started to focus on the category more than the smoker, we have a long way to go before we start focusing on just e-cig consumers.
      What is something you wish every consumer knew about blu?
      First, I wish they could meet everyone here at blu and see the passion and love we all have for the brand. Second, that adult smokers’ voices and opinions matter to us. Whether it's talking to us, or educating others about blu. Your voice is the most important asset we have.
      Has blu received any awards or recognition your customers would like to know about?
      We have received awards and recognition, but what does an award do for a customer? The best recognition we can get is when a customer calls our customer service team or gets on our social media channels and tell us about the amazing experience they have had with blu.
      How has blu grown or evolved?
      Where do we even begin? We started in a small office and now literally made it downtown! That's the true American dream. The coolest part of growing and evolving is that now we can spend the money we make on some really awesome innovation for smokers. To go from just a couple of people in a tiny office to having a state-of-the-art R&D facility in only a few years is incredible to us. The best part is, we aren't finished and there is a lot of work ahead.

blu eCigs Company Information