2. E-Cigarettes

Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.31/5

blu sells three vaping devices, the myblu Device, the blu PLUS+ Xpress Kit and the blu Disposable. Each comes with four to six flavors and a nicotine strength of up to 4%. The myblu Device and blu PLUS+ Xpress Kit are rechargeable, and the myblu Device comes with a lifetime warranty. blu also offers electronic cigarette and vape accessories, including battery chargers.

blu Reviews

Original review: May 21, 2020

I have contacted customer service by phone and by email. They send me a Email telling me it's not their problem. It's their pods that are their product that is not working. I have bought several of them and they are not cheap and they will not work the time I open them. If this is how they do customer service I think someone needs to get ahold of Someone that can do something about their product. Their products sucks. Customer service sucks!!!! Do not buy this product unless you just want to throw your money away but you better believe I will be letting every gas station I go to know that they suck and I will be contacting the stores that sell them and letting them know that their customer service does nothing. I have talk to one manager and she was not very happy and does not want to sell the product anymore. I will be sending the email they sent me to all the corporate stores that sell this product

Original review: May 16, 2020

I am writing this review because I have been trying to get in contact with this Blu company for the last month..I have an ongoing legal issue with them involving a Blu vape pen that after one use for one day gave me severe bacterial pneumonia a d damaged my lungs. I informed them of my situation months before it was national news that vapes can harm users.

They at first tried to tell me I was basically crazy and that they never heard of it happening. Then a few months later it broke all over the country. Now months later they said they wanted to settle with me for my Injury. I sent them a complete packet of my doctor bills and lost wages due to being sick for months. I haven't heard a word back from them now again, they like to ignore you once you finally approach them with real information. I've tried calling emails everything. They did this to me when I first had my Injury for 6 months. If they do not respond to me in a month, I will be going ahead with my lawsuit. If anyone else was injured as well feel free to post on here and we can file together. Juul has already been filed lawsuits, Blu is next if they do not handle their problems professionally.

Get buying tips about E-Cigarettes delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 5, 2020

You can't get them on the phone and the website sucks.. I sent in 3 batteries that did not work before guarantee had expired.. So far nothing.. When I try to enter code for discount or special offer nothing happens..

Original review: March 2, 2020

Worst product on the market. Do not waste your money. More than half of the pods don't work. I buy the refills and most of the time either 1 of the 2 pods or both do not work. This product is garbage and should be discontinued.

Original review: March 1, 2020

I have been using myblu Gold Leaf for over a year and have completely quit cigarettes. The flavor is good and the pods last me 2 days. I've experienced leaky pods a couple times. But nothing to cry over. I highly suggest using MyBlu if you are looking to quit cigarettes.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about blu?

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

I have been a customer for several years. A couple of years ago I received leaky pods and was immediately sent replacement. With all the new regulations, I saw they were having a sale to get rid of their mint flavored my Blu pods. I bought nearly $50 worth and none of them work. Even when I try their little bit of advice to lift the little prongs on the pod and turn the pod upside down and tap it...nothing. I tried the pods in three different fully charged devices. I tried pods from several of the brand new boxes they sent. Same results every time. I did a live chat with customer service. Can't refund or replace but they will give me reward points. What??? I strongly advise anyone considering this product to try one of the others. Halo, Vuse, anything but Blu. Too bad, they once were really great.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

I am beyond annoyed. I love the way these hit. It’s smooth. Bad part is, you’re lucky if you get 2 good pods out of two packs. They leak everywhere and they rarely work. This company is a joke. They don’t give a damn about their customers and care even less about their product quality. I’m done.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2020

I bought 2 kits and 4 refills to quit smoking and half of the product I bought doesn't work right from opening the package. I cleaned the mods in case of a bad connection like it says in the manual and no avail. Also the KIT is $10 and for TWO ** pods, TWO, is $14. Good luck getting your money back from these pigs. DO NOT PURCHASE!!!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

DO NOT BUY! Just spent $25 ($60 VALUE) for 2 DEVICES & 4 pods directly from MyBlu. 2 pods would not work, brand new, out of sealed plastic. 2 pods did work. The next morning, the pods had leaked into the devices. I had to clean everything with rubbing alcohol & a Q-tip for them to work again. Vape juice all over my lips & fingers! I CAN'T RUB MY EYES! Now, I'm constantly fidgeting with them to get them to "hit"/work. I CALLED MyBlu.. They said "Random pods will not work. They will replace them BUT you have to send a photo of them with proof of purchase." I did just that, BUT, it takes 10+ days for a reply. I tried 4 flavors.. all disgusting.

JUUL IS SUPERIOR & GOT ME OFF CIGARETTES after 40 years of smoking... OVER NIGHT! Been JUULING for 3 years & only 1 pod (out of 100+} leaked just a smidgen out of the tip. Owning MyBlu is like having a car with an intermittent BAD starter motor. Every morning, you pray it will start & get you to work on time. Every time I pull MyBlu out of my pocket, I don't know if it's gonna work or not? Thank God I did not spend retail of $60, because what I bought is going in the trash.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

I purchased 3 batteries for the Blu Plus e-cig because they were cheap ($1 each at the Speedway near my house). Now I understand why they were so cheap... They're a cheap trick to get you into buying their garbage cartridges. I spent $50 on 5 packs of 2 cartridges. Of the 10, all of them leaked all over my fingers and into my mouth and 4 of them didn't work at all. Tried all the recommended solutions, bending the tabs up and flip the carts around both ways, no result. Just a flashing light on all 3 batteries. Do not waste your money on this trash product.

blu author review by Benji Waters

A popular US brand selling a two piece disposable cartomizer system. Their products are well presented and distinct with their blue color.

• Quality: Pulls easily and good vapor for a disposable

• Easy to use: Ready to use straight out of the box

• Flavor: Great flavor from Johnson Creek Original Smoke Juice

• Cartomizer refills: Incompatible to refill with other cartomizer tanks.

• Battery length: The battery life does not last long. However, they do include a warranty.

by Benji Waters E-cigarettes Contributing Editor

Benji Waters has been working in the electronic cigarette industry for over 3 years. He is a well known blogger on What E Cigarette? and Electronic Cigarette UK and regularly consults with suppliers and manufacturers on current products and future technology.

blu questions and answers

What problem is blu trying to solve?
      Smoking has a lot of negatives – but as smokers, we love smoking. We get little moments to ourselves, and often smoke when we have little victories in our lives. The downside to this is the stigma and everything else that comes with smoking. That's what we're trying to solve. We want to give smokers what they love about smoking – without the things they hate. That's a tough problem to solve, but we're up for the task.
      What sets blu apart from the competition?
      The fact that we're primarily made up of smokers. We know what smokers want. At the same time, we know we aren't immune to mistakes or sometimes failing. That's how we get better. If it isn't good enough for us, it's not good enough for the consumer. We also listen to what our customers tell us; communication is a two-way street and we firmly believe that. For that reason, we're always innovating.
      What needs does blu fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
      As we stated above, we give smokers what they love about smoking, while taking away a lot of what they hate. Smokers’ needs are fulfilled in a few ways. First, we take our customers seriously – which is why we offer what we feel is the best customer support in the business. When you call, you are treated like a human being by a customer service team dedicated to blu here in the USA. Second, we take what our customers are telling us seriously. It's hard to listen to the negatives your customers are saying, but we love hearing it because at the end of the day, that's what is going to help push innovation. The leg up on our competition is our relationship with our most important asset: the customer.
      How does blu measure success?
      Success is ever-evolving. Success for us is becoming everything a smoker wants us to be. It's a lofty goal we are always working towards. At some point more smokers will be choosing electronic cigarettes over combustible cigarettes, and we want blu to be the one they reach for.
      What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry?
      As for the industry, it's that every company is the same. It's a bit like the Wild West out there and a lot of the companies say the same things, but have no real oversight or thought behind what they do other than wanting to make a quick buck. For blu, the misconception is that we're just here to make as much money as possible and the smokers don't matter to us. The reality is, smokers drive everything we do, and at the end of the day it's who we work for.
      How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
      This was just discussed in the office the other day and actually, the last 5 years has felt more like 20 years. So many things have changed – from technology to acceptance. Since the industry is so young, we can't really make a comparison to 10 years ago... but if you want to compare it to a technology, it's kind of like when smart phones were first introduced compared to what you have today. The concept is the same, but everything else has advanced to become a really awesome industry. Who knows what will change in the next 5 years! We also feel like the industry has started to focus on the category more than the smoker, we have a long way to go before we start focusing on just e-cig consumers.
      What is something you wish every consumer knew about blu?
      First, I wish they could meet everyone here at blu and see the passion and love we all have for the brand. Second, that adult smokers’ voices and opinions matter to us. Whether it's talking to us, or educating others about blu. Your voice is the most important asset we have.
      Has blu received any awards or recognition your customers would like to know about?
      We have received awards and recognition, but what does an award do for a customer? The best recognition we can get is when a customer calls our customer service team or gets on our social media channels and tell us about the amazing experience they have had with blu.
      How has blu grown or evolved?
      Where do we even begin? We started in a small office and now literally made it downtown! That's the true American dream. The coolest part of growing and evolving is that now we can spend the money we make on some really awesome innovation for smokers. To go from just a couple of people in a tiny office to having a state-of-the-art R&D facility in only a few years is incredible to us. The best part is, we aren't finished and there is a lot of work ahead.

blu Company Information