1.4/5 (134 ratings)

About blu

Blu sells three vaping devices, the myblu Device, the blu PLUS+ Xpress Kit and the blu Disposable. Each comes with four to six flavors and a nicotine strength of up to 4%. The myblu Device and blu PLUS+ Xpress Kit are rechargeable, and the myblu Device comes with a lifetime warranty. blu also offers electronic cigarette and vape accessories, including battery chargers.

Pros

• Limited lifetime warranty on device
  • 0% nicotine flavors available
  • Free shipping on all orders
  • Rewards program

Cons

• Proprietary flavor cartridges
  • Health risks
  • No warranty on e-cig

Bottom Line

Blu offers a hassle-free, mess-free vaping experience with pre-loaded tanks and liquidpods. Blu e-cigs and vape devices are only compatible with proprietary blu flavor cartridges.

What is Blu Cig?

Blu products are designed for convenience — you don’t need to refill the flavor cartridges. Both the vape device and e-cig have easily reloadable one-use cartridges that click or screw in. Blu offers a limited lifetime warranty on the vape device if you register your device on the website. Products are shipped for free.

Blu products are sold online or can be purchased at select retailers. You can purchase an e-cig Blu PLUS+ Xpress kit that comes with a USB charger, e-cig and one pre-loaded Blu PLUS+ tank. You can also purchase the e-cig by itself.

The e-cig is only compatible with Blu PLUS+ tanks, and the battery lasts about half a day. Refill the e-cig by unscrewing the tank and screwing in another preloaded one. The tanks cannot be refilled manually. You can order additional flavor tanks separately in packs of three.

The rechargeable myBlu vape device takes prefilled liquid pods. It comes with a USB charger . Load the device by changing out the pod and replacing it with one click. You can purchase a myBlu starter kit that includes the vape device, one flavor pod and a USB charger. The device comes fully charged so you can begin using it right away.

The third option, the disposable e-cig, comes fully charged and assembled, ready to use, in five flavors. No charging or filling is required. It is equivalent to about two packs of cigarettes. Dispose of it when you’re finished.

USB chargers for the e-cig and vape devices can plug in to a computer, and wall plug-in USB chargers for the e-cig are sold separately. Sign up for autoship to save 10%. You can also sign up for the rewards program to collect and redeem points. Points can be combined with discounts.

Blu prices

The blu disposable e-cig is $7.99, and the myblu Device is $9.99. The blu e-cig PLUS+ Xpress kit is $11.99, and the blu PLUS+ cig-a-like device is $8.94 when purchased by itself.

Tanks for the rechargeable e-cig are sold in three-packs for $14.99. Liquid pod refills for the vape device are $9.99 for two. The company’s e-cig wall charger is $9.95. Blu provides free shipping on all orders.

Blu E-Cig FAQ

How long does a blu cig last?
The blu e-cig battery lasts half a day after a full charge.
What is in blu cig cartridges?
Blu e-cig cartridges contain 0% to 2.4% nicotine and flavored ingredients enhanced by propylene glycol. A full list of ingredients and nicotine levels is located on the back of product packaging.
How do I know when a disposable blu cig is empty?
When the amount of vapor declines with each puff, the disposable e-cig is ready to throw away. The blue light at the tip will no longer illuminate.

Are Blu cigs good?

Blu offers no-hassle options for e-cigs, disposable e-cigs and vape devices. While the e-cig is only compatible with blu screw-in tanks, it comes prefilled so there is no refilling. For vapers who want a no-mess system, the vape device is also easy to reload with prefilled pods that click into place. For smokers and vapers who want the experience without the nicotine, blu offers nicotine-free flavor options. Blu devices are only compatible with the company’s proprietary flavor tanks and liquid pods, but all products ship for free and the company offers a rewards program so you can earn points that apply towards your purchases.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about blu?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about blu?

Original review: Dec. 9, 2021

Orders placed since September costing me over $600 have not been received and it is now December. I called their customer service and they say, "it's on the way" but this was a couple of months ago. I called again and they have declined my request for a refund or replacement orders since the orders are "in transit". But being that the tracking clearly shows the orders have stopped moving for well over 60 days, what else am I to do? They won't refund, they won't reship which doesn't matter anyway since the orders never show up, and they seem to not care that I have spent over $600 for product that isn't delivered! Perhaps a lawyer will help sway their attitude and deliver the product/service I have paid for?

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

DON'T WASTE ANY MONEY WITH THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY!!! I've tried to do business with them for more than 2 years. They are shopping their old inventory to retailers instead of throwing it away. They know it's bad and yet they don't want to take the hit. I just received 24 pods that were shipped 2 weeks ago and 16 of them are leaking and ALL OF THEM are dark brown and they are ALL GOING INTO TRASH AND I'M DONE! More than 40 hours of calls, emails, field analysis, returning products, and I can't do it. I will however spend another 40 hours warning all consumers not to waste their money! They need consequences!! Good luck blu!

Get buying tips about E-Cigarettes delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2021

I used this product a couple of years ago but I stopped because the pods never worked. But I gave them another try this week and the same results. The pods still doesn't work. Save your money. Just awful!!!

Original review: Oct. 23, 2021

Been 3 months and have not received the ecig ordered nor refund/customer service implied of email I to receive a refund-being 2 months ago\And it's said China and the Mexicans are thieves_NO AMERICA IS!

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

I am so pissed, they have lost my order 2 times. Make me wait 2 weeks each time to attempt a refund and all I get is, "I apologize" and then to throw salt on the wound. I put up review and ITG puts up generic response to call or email them. I do and that is a joke. Emailed 3 times called 5 times nothing! I am so surprised this company is still in business and watch ITG will put up their dumb response to this review.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2021

They won’t ship me my order and they won’t refund my money. After over 10 years of using Blu cigs I’m done with this company completely. I’d rather die of lung cancer from smoking cigarettes than deal with Blu’s **.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2021

When you thought you got a nice product, seeing the cool design and package, it can´t be worse: the taste is awful, the aftertaste is itchy and there is no feeling of hitting in throat. Waste money, directly to the garbage.

Original review: June 15, 2021

My mother placed an order today, spending $210.00. After receiving her order confirmation instantaneous with hitting the place order, she realized she ordered the wrong MG. She immediately called customer service to change the order. They refused. This company does not change orders nor do they cancel orders. Despite the fact that their shipping takes well over a month, they will not help out a repeat customer. Nowhere on their website could I find this information, so buyer beware!!

Original review: May 7, 2021

Order placed April 23. Inquired about order May 5. Was emailed an order number, nothing more, no ETA, no apology for the delay, just an order number. Called CS May 7 and was placed on hold for 40 minutes. CS rep absolutely no help, read from a script, offered no solution, no timing, no refund, no recourse. Asked for a supervisor and of course no one was available and no clue when one would be. Was told money could only be refunded by refusing delivery, which of course may never happen since they don't have a carrier. At the very least Blu should have been transparent with loyal customers. Instead they chose to scam us!

Original review: Jan. 19, 2021

BLU had an advertised promotional offer, buy one device get one free plus free shipping by entering SAVEBIG promo code. I accessed the order form via a direct link from the advertisement. I purchased the required device, entered the promo code and paid for the device. They did not include the free device in my order. I contacted them via email and they replied stating I had to manually change the quantity from their preset of 1 device to a quantity of 2 devices to include the free device, which wasn't stated anywhere. Though, the liability of processing issues falls on them and they are legally obligated to furnish the missing device at their own expense, they refused to do so. Therefore, They did not honor their advertised offer which is legally false advertising and fraud both.

I'm sure I am not the only one who assumed their order form would be preset for the promotional offer that led me to it and that their system would recognize conflict's that result in failure to honor their advertised promotional offers. I honestly feel it was a scam & desperate attempt to coax consumers into buying their pod devices which are only accessible online via their website as they aren't carried at local retailers. They will be out of business soon due lack of integrity and failing to stand behind their products.. They had a legal obligation and failed. Avoid doing business with BLU. It's obvious from the reviews here that you are more likely to be scammed than to receive what you purchased.

blu Company Information