blu eCigs
1.54/5
Based on 61 reviews that contain star ratings

blu Cigs

Founded in 2009, Blu e-Cigarettes provides high-quality e-cigarettes and vapor-based devices. Located in North Carolina, Blu eCigs is known for their speedy shipping and top-notch customer service. Ask us about our loyalty program today!

61 blu eCigs Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

Pros: It functions. Flavor. Different nicotine level options. Cons: Liquid pods leak a disgusting taste and burn the tongue and taste buds (Blu claims they don't and that's it's not normal despite MANY testimonials). Some devices/pods are defective and there's no returns or refunds. Bad customer service. Reset password doesn't work on website/email (link sends you in circles and I can't use my points). Price is not very competitive for pods that leak and don't last long. It can be hard to find a Blu seller depending on your location (3 out of 10 7-Elevens carry liquid pods). Contains formaldehyde. I've spent hundreds, and now that I know their competitors have better options, I'm going to be switching. I would have reviewed more stars, but unfortunately Blu denying that they leak at all is unacceptable.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

Y’all some ** scam artists and I hope no one is stupid enough “like myself” to use your online store. Before you had my bank card information my cart was 1 pen kit for $1 a promotional you were running but after you had my bank info it was 2 pen kits and 22 something on my card and there was no way to alter or confirm 'cause it was confirmed once you had my banking info. So I turned around and canceled immediately the order. Trust me it was immediately 'cause I talked to Levar your customer service manager and he told me to order and cancelation was about 20 min. Well within your 1 hour and got an email saying someone will be contacting me within 24-48 hrs. Well check your own records 'cause no one called me.

I called 3 times before I could reach someone in customer service. Then I was informed that there was nothing they could do because the order had been processed... WTF. You mean it’s processed. It was Sunday that the order was placed and canceled. You aren’t opened 'cause I called!! Then was told that I would have to wait till I received the items (even the one “I” never ordered) then to return the items wait for you to process the return then on top of that I’m going to have to wait for my bank to process 3-5 days for something “I” didn’t order!!

Get expert buying tips about E-Cigarettes delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

I tried to answer a ? about refilling the pods which you CAN do after they lied and said you can't. I called and asked why they won't post my reply and he said they won't tell people they can refill them and won't post my reply. They won't give me my credit for referral. They charged my acct for another referral I made and won't send the eCig but I had to call to get the refund. What a bunch of crooks. Go to YOUTUBE. They show you how to refill them!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2018

I tried MyBlu because I found a $1 trial in a local store. I decided to order replacement pods on their website. The first two orders (signature required) arrived on time. My most recent order was suppose to be delivered via UPS between 9 am-12:45 pm. The delivery time was changed four times on that day and my order finally arrived at 8:30 pm. I took the morning off from work, changed an afternoon appointment, then had to call someone to wait for me while I ran an errand early evening. UPS didn't care; more importantly, Blu never responded to my email inquiry. Switched to an ecigarette company that has reasonable delivery options and a better product. The MyBlu product is mediocre; their customer service and delivery is horrendous. Don't give up twelve hours waiting for a delivery that was suppose to arrive 8 hours prior - the product is not worth it.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

I first tried Blu E-Cigs back in 2010 and I was pleased with their product although their E-Cig delivery system was less than reliable. Recently I decided to quit real cigs for health reasons and so I ordered the "New" product. After 10 days of waiting I contacted the company and inquired. I explained my need as I was a smoker for 45 years. They apologized for my "inconvenience", which only proves to me they have No understanding about smokers. They explained that I could buy the product in vape stores but can't tell me which ones or where?

Thanks Blu. You might have the best product in the world but I'll never know because you can't ship it to me and it's otherwise unavailable(?). If mine ever arrives I will immediately return it. BTW - I did pick up a JUUL e-cig while I was waiting and, this marks the first tobacco free 10 days I've had in 45 years - wow. I sincerely hope that Blu goes out of business ASAP so other customers do not have to be fooled, lied to, or whatever they're doing over there.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about blu eCigs?

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

Blu eCigs have gone way downhill in the past year or so. I used to order from their website until last time when they neither delivered my package nor would they offer a refund. They gave me some runaround about how the postal service wouldn't allow them to reship the merchandise I bought and paid for, which doesn't even make sense. In the past few months I've noticed that not only do the cartridges not last very long, but a pack of three will usually contain at least one dud. They're fairly expensive compared to similar products, so this is unacceptable. I switched to Logic - it's a much better e-cig and value.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

I switched to Blu after trying another brand (Joy). I liked the flavor, ease of use, FREE shipping. auto purchase, helpful customer service, lots of discounts. Prices are low compared to other companies. BUT lately, tanks that used to last a week and a half, are now lasting 2-3 days. There are changes that might have me looking elsewhere even though I like the product.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

I've been using the myblu e-cig for about a month now after my moment me 4. Starter kits due coming across a $1 promotion. About two weeks ago I began getting insane headaches which now thanks to that article I can link to the Blu e-cig. I've had an even more worrying and honestly painful effect arise that my fiance associated with this e-cig after multiple associates have previously express same side effect. I noticed about a week ago that my teeth were suddenly becoming painfully achy and when having my fiance look to see if we should stress sending me to a dentist he noticed that my gums in the back look irritated leaning towards potentially infected.

Now this has had me in a panic because I have great dental hygiene, good teeth and have NEVER had any symptoms like this before. I disregarded the warning given to me, kept smoking Blu, unintentionally/unaware of increased Blu use which leads me to today's extremely painful/overwhelming stressful dilemma. Yesterday I woke up feeling extreme discomfort in my teeth and gums throughout my whole mouth, upon further looking it looks like I either have blisters on my gums or somehow overnight they became infected. I have been using at home remedies and treatments due to the ridiculous unaffordable cost of seeking a dentist help and today I am in so much pain it's enough to wish I'd just die already. I have no previous history of anything like this before, until pointed out by my fiance. I never would have linked these symptoms to Blu and been even more puzzled.

Writing this I am in tears due to the pain, extreme discomfort and overwhelming stress it's causing. I cannot afford an emergency visit right now to either an emergency room and or a dentist and am suffering severely. I'm mid anxiety/panic attack over my health, my teeth and my mouths health while feeling helpless that dental work is just outta my price range budget and ridiculously unaffordable. I warn everyone DO NOT USE ANY BLU E-CIG DEVICE, JUICE OR PRODUCT for you may also end up in my predicament.

I can only pray and use natural at home remedies. I hopes of causing this potentially mysterious infection to dissolve and not cause a slow process death like my deceased friend Tori. Tori passed away after having a wisdom tooth removed which became infected, infection spread to her brain which left her in a vegetative state for approx 3 month before the decision was made to pull her off life support. Tori used Blu as well, Tori passed away a year ago leaving behind a two year old son and a wonderful ACTIVE navy member husband.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2018

Purchase my blu from gas station doing a promotion for$1 for the kit. Cartridge does not click into place and oil seeps on to your lips. Super gross! Took back to station and received a new cartridge. It fit better but oil still seeps out. I think product is very cheap.

Original review: July 26, 2018

I purchased the rechargeable vape just yesterday in hopes of cutting down on smoking. The liquid leaks onto my lips causing a burning sensation and a horrible taste left there. I'm very disappointed and wasted money I didn't have to spend.

Original review: July 17, 2018

I was given a code to get the starter kit cheaper - they then said code was invalid - then said it's ok now. Ordered and put my details in i.e. Date of birth then they say I can't get my order due to age verification? They sent me a link so I could upload my passport or driving license? Give me a break - they lost an order!!

Original review: July 14, 2018

Caveat Emptor; BUYER BEWARE. I have tried numerous types of Blu products over the last 5 years, what a waste! This is the worst consumer product I have ever used. I love "vivid vanilla" flavor but every single device I used to deliver vapor has been **... Do not buy this product.

Original review: March 7, 2018

This product is poor quality and performs inconsistently. I was using the disposable version and then I decided to try this instead. What a mistake. It worked briefly then started doing this thing where as soon as I take a drag, it starts flashing and produces no vapor. This is supposed to indicate that I'm overusing it, but it does it all the time, as soon as I start using it. Got a replacement battery, it started doing it immediately again. I've done all the cleaning and troubleshooting, makes no difference. Also, it does not hold a charge at all. This product is annoying enough to make you quit quitting smoking.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

I’m a very loyal fan of Blu eCigs. I love their Blueberry and Cherry flavors. I haven’t had any problems with customer service or the product except for the PRO kit batteries not working. I’m now smoking their newest product and I think it’s awesome. BUT... I keep hearing about “Popcorn Lung”. Does anyone know if the flavors I love are toxic (most of the searches I looked at said it has to do with which flavor you are using). Thanks BLU for getting me away from carcinogens and tar but I would really love some information about lung issues. Thanks!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

I have been a customer of blu eCigs for years. I used to smoke the original tobacco flavor then they added something that changed the flavor. They recommended Carolina Bold which I really liked then recently they changed the flavor. If a product is rated best flavor why do you change it? When I called they wouldn’t confirm that the flavor changed. For someone who has been using them for so long, you can tell the difference right away.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

The disposable cartridges don't last as long as they used to? They are putting less juice in each tank. I put a negative but tasteful review on their website and got an email telling me that it does not meet their standards.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

The prices are way too high for the quality of the tanks, Clearomizer, e-liquid. The tanks don't last very long... barely a day and I don't vape all that much. The Clearomizers leak. I've spent so much money on them that it's just sickening. I've since found a vapor stick and it works wonderful. At Blu you buy one tiny bottle of liquid and it's like $9 and now I can get a 60ml bottle for $19. This lasts so long that I can't believe I was taken in by Blu. I've called customer service with issues and problems and they either don't seem to care or the person on the phone just doesn't know.

How can you have customer service reps that are supposed to know their product and they can't answer questions. This company has made a small fortune off me and they just can't seem to provide quality product to the consumer. My last order was for two bottles of liquid and when it arrived there was only one in it. So now I have to call yet again and hop through hoops to get what I paid for. Total waste of my time and money. I'm so glad that I found a store here that has quality product and devices as well as a friendly knowledgeable people on staff to help and also answer any questions. Totally done with blu.com.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

Placed 2nd day air order that never showed up. I called and was told it was never shipped for some reason and would be shipped immediately, but wasn't I cannot purchase the specific blu products I use anywhere other than their site, because it's the only place they're sold. I spend roughly $10K per year with them. My order, which I paid $300+ for failed to arrive, so I contacted their customer service to find out why. All they could tell me was "I don't know why it never shipped, because we have it in stock, I see that you paid for it, so I'm not sure. I will make sure it ships tomorrow (12/1)." When I called back yesterday, it still hadn't shipped.

In addition, they refuse to just submit a new order with overnight shipping, which would correct everything. I explained to them that the reason I originally paid extra for 2nd day air, was because I travel for work and have 5AM flight on Tuesday (12/5), and need the refills before I leave. They offered to refund the $20 I paid extra, and I informed them that once again that money was not the object here, receiving my package before traveling was.

At this point the person I spoke with put me on hold and said he was going to speak with his supervisor to see what he could do. He came back on, informed me that they were taking care of it and would call me back no later than 12 noon (12.1.2017), as they had until 1PM to ship it. He checked to make sure the number I was calling from and the number on my account was the right one to reach me at. I told him yes. He also said if for some reason I don't call, call back and ask for Brian and they'll transfer you to me.

Noon rolled around and I never received a call. I tried calling them back from my cell phone (same phone I used to call earlier), only this time the call wouldn't go through. The phone would click, and a recording said "I'm sorry but the number you're trying to reach is invalid/out of service/something similar." I confirmed 7/8+ times that I was dialing the same number, and then it dawned on me that they blocked my number for some reason. I tried calling from 4+ other phones, all of which worked just fine with the same number. This type of service is absolutely unacceptable! I called again and this time was transferred Lavar, who was supposed to be a supervisor.

However, for a supervisor, Lavar could not tell me anything. I kept asking why he couldn't just cancel my order and create a new one to be shipped over night, and his response was nothing more than "I'm sorry, I'm not allowed to do that." I asked to be transferred to somebody that can, and once again, I'm sorry, I can't do that. I asked "what in the hell is going on here? You can't tell me why my order hasn't been shipped! You can’t tell me if/when it will be shipped! I need to speak with somebody that help me and/or tell me what the hell is going on!" Lavar said in a very snarky tone, as he laughed, "I'm sorry sir, we're working diligently to get this corrected."

While that statement may sound professional to you, please understand that I cannot adequately convey Lavar's tone via this text; just understand that it was as though this was all a joke to him. Once again, I said please tell me exactly what you're doing to correct it! Tell me when will it leave your warehouse and be shipped? If you can’t tell me these things, then please transfer me to somebody that can!

At this point, Lavar just kept repeating himself in the same joking/snarky tone, so I regrettably used some inappropriate language myself and hung up. This brings us to today (12/2). I just called back again, only to find out that it still has not been shipped. I went onto the blu website to see if there is any language informing customers of shipping issues/delays, and found nothing. In fact, their site allowed me to place an order with overnight shipping, which brings me to my final point. 1. There really is some kind of issue and they are now failing to tell people, as they are still allowing people to pay for overnight service. 2. There is no problem with shipping, but for some reason they will not submit a replacement order for me. In fact, they would rather block my call, than correct their issue. Absolutely unacceptable, and as much I've enjoyed their product, it's time to do some research and switch brands.

I don't want any money. I don't want a refund. I just want my order, and seeing as how it hasn't even left their warehouse yet, making it a minimum of 6 days late, I don't think having it shipped overnight is too much to ask. I would also like to speak with somebody in a relevant role/position (Director, VP, SVP, EVP, RVP, C-level, etc...), so I have the opportunity to adequately convey this experience. If I were in their shoes, I would absolutely want to hear first hand what kind of service is being offered to consumers, especially those who spend in excess of $10K annually with their company.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

Cartridges are way overpriced for the lasting effect. Gave it a few shots and have bought cartridges that are dead from the first drag. 16-17$ a cartridge for 3. Usually only one lasts a while. Never purchasing these again. They also have to be charged constantly!!!

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

I love the rechargeable pack which holds enough charge in it to recharge the batteries around 5 or 6 times and has room for 3 tanks. I don't like a harsh throat hit so these are fine. I contacted their customer service once and they were responsive with my complaint of a couple of bad batteries. They sent me new ones for free. Here's the bad part... the tanks leak and I get that fluid in my mouth, it makes me gag. Sometimes they leak right away, sometimes when nearly empty. I throw out about half the refills I have to buy! I really would like to continue using Blu but they need to re-engineer the tanks to prevent the leaking.:(

Original review: Sept. 2, 2017

My first ever vape! I simply bought the basic blu-kit pre-charged, containing one classic tobacco tank for about 17 dollars total, plus a separate one dollar wall adapter for at-home charging... My first hit made me wanna gag! It hurt my chest and tasted very strong. I was surprised at how harsh it was and the fact that it tasted and felt a lot like smoke. I took the blu cig home and continued to use it. It is very easy to use and doesn't stink up your clothing or furniture. This is a good thing. One tank lasts about 2-5 days, and one charge (that takes about 30 minutes to complete) lasts about one day or less. I am yet to try a flavor other than classic tobacco, but the classic tobacco tastes good at first; kind of vanilla-ish with a pipe tobacco flavor.

However, as the tank runs lower, and as you become accustomed to the flavor, the smoke begins to taste like the soiled bottom of an old casino's ashtray while chewing on a mouthful of old cigar butts. Very foul. Vaping may be a bit "safer" for your health than regular cigarettes but not by much. It can give you a sore throat, and a sore chest. Overall I give the blu eCigs a thumbs up for being convenient, cheap, very easy to use, for not stinking up your house/apartment, and for being a good supplement for real cigarettes. But beware, over time, and as you get used to the flavor, the smoke may begin to taste very bad. Bottom line; a person and their health is probably best not smoking OR vaping at all.

Original review: July 23, 2017

Quitting smoking was really hard. At the six month mark I thought I wanted to die rather than live not smoking. I tried Blu. Ahhhh. It gave me the throat hit I craved along with a jolt of nicotine. I've been using them for about a year now. There are two problems with their equipment. The black paint wears off the rechargeable cartridges, making them unsightly. And for some reason their recharging/carrying case is a great idea but they seem to give out pretty quick. I've gone through two in six months. They come with a one year warranty and Blu has been great to deal with. But the product is not as reliable as I'd like.

Original review: May 24, 2017

When Blu first came out, whether I used their disposables or the rechargeable, the tobacco flavor was great. About two or three years ago they changed the formula and it was too sweet and it reminds me of the old Coke and the new Coke back in the 80s. I stopped using Blu cigarettes and started with logic because I cannot smoke anything that sweet. Will Blu ever go back to its original formula?

Original review: March 16, 2017

I have purchased several blu eCigs from different locations around my city. All of them immediately produce a burnt plastic vapor which feels like it must be toxic and unsafe. These are brand new eCigs and they are not returnable at the stores they are purchased from. I am very unhappy with these defective eCigs and don't feel these are safe for consumers.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2017

No low nicotine refills available anywhere. The high nicotine refills are giving me asthma symptoms, so I went to Walmart, Walgreens and a couple of gas stations to get the low and eventually go down to no nicotine, but I can't find the low nicotine refills anywhere. So I went to their website and google to find the low nicotine refills in vanilla and I can't find them anywhere, so I'm switching to the healthy e-cigs that I found online. I loved this flavor (Vanilla), so I'm a little disappointed. It's like they keep it on high nicotine so you stay more addicted. This counteracts the fact that many of their customers switched to e-cigs to stop smoking altogether.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2017

Has anyone noticed that the tanks don't last as long as they used to? I have and I got to tell you that I really think the company needs to be investigated for fraud. They jacked up the prices to $20 per box of 3 and people were leaving them, so to make up for it now they are putting less juice in each tank. I put a negative but tasteful review on their website and got an email telling me that it does not meet their standards. Why? I know... because they WILL NOT POST any NEGATIVE reviews!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2016

I received emails from Blu after I had purchased the Blu Pro kit. My review was a negative one - said the throat hit was poor and the refill bottle was inflexible and hard to squeeze. Blu "moderated" my review and did not publish it saying it did not "meet their website guideline". Makes me think they are censoring reviews by only publishing the good reviews. Very disappointed in the company.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2016

Waste of $$$$$. I've had problems with them lasting more than a couple hours. Having a second replacement sent to me. V2 has a kit for $59 - $79. I've wasted more than that on blu eCigs. Don't waste your money!!!!

Original review: Nov. 2, 2016

Almost half the cartridges I bought leak, some while still wrapped and others on the battery. Some leak from the mouthpiece and you get to taste the liquid and some leak into the battery and it needs to be cleaned out for it to work. Those are the problems and they are compounded by the fact that blu has ignored 3 emails yet still sends me ads wondering where I've been since they haven't seen me in a while!!! If they looked at their emails... Next stop is the BBB.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2016

Purchased a rechargeable pack which was DOA. Customer Service (CS) sent a replacement pack, which was fine. But when I tried out the 2 batteries that came with the original pack, both were defective (would not accept a charge). Called CS again and they sent 3 replacement batteries (generous), but upon arrival I found ALL THREE were defective, so I called CS and they sent 2 more which were ALSO defective! Mind you each time I received a defective product and got a replacement, another week went by due to mailing time. In the meantime, I ordered a battery and charger, both of which arrived defective. Called CS again to report this and they wanted to send me replacements for the 3 bad batteries and 1 charger I had purchased, but after receiving 8 dead batteries in a row I didn't want more of the same.

While all this was going on I ordered 2 express kits, each of which came with a battery and charger and were fine, so at least I had two working batteries and chargers. Asked CS to send me express kits instead of more defective batteries, but they said they couldn't, so I requested a refund. The order for 1 battery and charger was within 30 days so they sent me a form to fill out and mail back with the defective products at MY EXPENSE. As for the other two batteries, all they could do was send two more replacements. I dread receiving 2 more dead batteries and going through all of this again with CS, because this has dragged out now for six weeks, and is a waste of my time, CS's time, and their postage! I really like the products which weren't defective, but the failure rate is so high on the batteries, I will only order express kits from now on when I need batteries, because I've had good luck with them.

Also, they use UPS's cheapest service for shipping, which involves a handoff to my local P.O. which provides terrible service, so packages take 5 to 10 days to arrive. When you're on your 4th consecutive shipment just to get one working product, this becomes quite tiresome. However, replacement shipments using the same service with the addition of priority handling seem to get here in a 3-5 days which is reasonable. Great product, but they need to get a handle on quality control.

blu eCigs expert review by Benji Waters

A popular US brand selling a two piece disposable cartomizer system. Their products are well presented and distinct with their blue color.

• Quality: Pulls easily and good vapor for a disposable

• Easy to use: Ready to use straight out of the box

• Flavor: Great flavor from Johnson Creek Original Smoke Juice

• Cartomizer refills: Incompatible to refill with other cartomizer tanks.

• Battery length: The battery life does not last long. However, they do include a warranty.

• Best for: Occasional users, light users

Profile picture of Benji Waters
Benji Waters E-cigarettes Contributing Editor

Benji Waters has been working in the electronic cigarette industry for over 3 years. He is a well known blogger on What E Cigarette? and Electronic Cigarette UK and regularly consults with suppliers and manufacturers on current products and future technology.

blu eCigs questions and answers

What problem is blu trying to solve?
Smoking has a lot of negatives – but as smokers, we love smoking. We get little moments to ourselves, and often smoke when we have little victories in our lives. The downside to this is the stigma and everything else that comes with smoking. That's what we're trying to solve. We want to give smokers what they love about smoking – without the things they hate. That's a tough problem to solve, but we're up for the task.
What sets blu apart from the competition?
The fact that we're primarily made up of smokers. We know what smokers want. At the same time, we know we aren't immune to mistakes or sometimes failing. That's how we get better. If it isn't good enough for us, it's not good enough for the consumer. We also listen to what our customers tell us; communication is a two-way street and we firmly believe that. For that reason, we're always innovating.
What needs does blu fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
As we stated above, we give smokers what they love about smoking, while taking away a lot of what they hate. Smokers’ needs are fulfilled in a few ways. First, we take our customers seriously – which is why we offer what we feel is the best customer support in the business. When you call, you are treated like a human being by a customer service team dedicated to blu here in the USA. Second, we take what our customers are telling us seriously. It's hard to listen to the negatives your customers are saying, but we love hearing it because at the end of the day, that's what is going to help push innovation. The leg up on our competition is our relationship with our most important asset: the customer.
How does blu measure success?
Success is ever-evolving. Success for us is becoming everything a smoker wants us to be. It's a lofty goal we are always working towards. At some point more smokers will be choosing electronic cigarettes over combustible cigarettes, and we want blu to be the one they reach for.
What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry?
As for the industry, it's that every company is the same. It's a bit like the Wild West out there and a lot of the companies say the same things, but have no real oversight or thought behind what they do other than wanting to make a quick buck. For blu, the misconception is that we're just here to make as much money as possible and the smokers don't matter to us. The reality is, smokers drive everything we do, and at the end of the day it's who we work for.
How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
This was just discussed in the office the other day and actually, the last 5 years has felt more like 20 years. So many things have changed – from technology to acceptance. Since the industry is so young, we can't really make a comparison to 10 years ago... but if you want to compare it to a technology, it's kind of like when smart phones were first introduced compared to what you have today. The concept is the same, but everything else has advanced to become a really awesome industry. Who knows what will change in the next 5 years! We also feel like the industry has started to focus on the category more than the smoker, we have a long way to go before we start focusing on just e-cig consumers.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about blu?
First, I wish they could meet everyone here at blu and see the passion and love we all have for the brand. Second, that adult smokers’ voices and opinions matter to us. Whether it's talking to us, or educating others about blu. Your voice is the most important asset we have.
Has blu received any awards or recognition your customers would like to know about?
We have received awards and recognition, but what does an award do for a customer? The best recognition we can get is when a customer calls our customer service team or gets on our social media channels and tell us about the amazing experience they have had with blu.
How has blu grown or evolved?
Where do we even begin? We started in a small office and now literally made it downtown! That's the true American dream. The coolest part of growing and evolving is that now we can spend the money we make on some really awesome innovation for smokers. To go from just a couple of people in a tiny office to having a state-of-the-art R&D facility in only a few years is incredible to us. The best part is, we aren't finished and there is a lot of work ahead.

blu eCigs Company Information