Epson Business Document Scanners

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: April 10, 2017

4 Epson Business Document Scanners Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: April 10, 2017

V39 Scanner - This scanner's drivers have to be downloaded from the Epson site for the iMac Sierra O/S. They never worked over many tries. Most frustrating was a customer service that made you jump through hoops to get help, then didn't help. I'll not buy Epson again.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2016

It sometimes is difficult for me to scan items using Epson scanners. This is because I occasionally have issues where the scanner won't come up on my computer. In these occasions, I spend 15+ min and only sometimes get the item scanned. The speed of Epson printers is pretty quick. Usually when printing something, the item will come out in a few seconds unless it is printing photographs. I usually find difficulty connecting the scanner to my computer. I am only satisfied because it is a little slow but still, works. I think it has a good value. This is because of its high quality and the fact that it actually works. It looks more expensive than it actually is. It makes people think that I spend more money than I actually do which is wonderful.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Aug. 22, 2016

The one I have is a Epson all in one printer, scanner and copier and I'm happy with it so far. It works and hasn't given me any problems. I would recommend it to anyone. It doesn't take up much space either. It's fast, neat and compact and you're not fumbling with a lot of papers. I'm not sure about the process speed but it's pretty fast. It doesn't take all day to scan a document. I was able to upload it quick as well. I use wifi and it's able to connect quickly. As long as you have the software installed on your computer you can control it from another room. I'd recommend this all in one printer, scanner and copier because it does everything you need very quickly without a hassle. It didn't cost a lot and it does more than one thing which is always good.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2016

It's very easy to use and I love it because it makes other people jealous. Most people I work with ask me where can they get a document scanner like mines because they see how easy they can use it, so I usually just let them use mines because I love this product and it feels good to be the only one to have it. The speed is unbelievable, like it's easier to use and the fact that the speed is incredible, I just love it. I recommend and I am happy, of course I wish it was a bit more faster but it's faster than the ones in the office where teachers have to use the document scanners the school provides, but it was not fast enough and there was a big line and I couldn't wait that long so I got my own and now I don't have to wait half an hour in line or half an hour for it to finish.

The connectivity could be better, when I connect to my wifi and laptop or any other computer usually it connects right away, but sometimes there are technical difficulties like the power goes out and then I have to restart the wifi or my laptop or pc to make the document scanner reconnect with the laptop or wifi or pc or all three. It might be a bit pricey and expensive but it's worth it because you won't be able to buy another brand like Epson that works better that has good connectivity and the amount of the speed is incredible. I'd say that Epson makes the best document scanners and I can vouch for them because I have compared other document scanners and Epson always comes out on top.

Epson Business Document Scanners expert review by Liz Masoner

Epson has a strong market position among average consumers and a good presence with large companies. A relative newcomer to the market, it is one of the rare companies that manages to cross over into the separate markets well.

• Flexibility: Epson offers an extremely deep model range of scanners so that any user can find something that fits their needs accordingly.
    • Quality: Epson products produce good quality images.
    • Pricing: The price range of Epson scanners is very affordable compared to other brands.
    • Supplies: Pricing of supplies can be a bit more expensive than other brands and seems to vary considerably with product model. Depending on the product model, supplies could be a bit more expensive than competing brands.
    • Software: The included Epson software can often be cumbersome for importing scans.
    • Best for: Home office, Small office
    Profile picture of Liz Masoner
    Liz Masoner

Document Scanners Contributing Editor

Liz Masoner holds a BBA in Marketing and has nearly 3 decades of business experience. She still remembers when punch cards were the only way to control a computer and is happy to help guide others through the maze of options that now exist in consumer electronics.

Epson Business Document Scanners Company Information