Long Island Beauty MD

Stony Brook, NY

Compare Doctors

Research top Doctors recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I had my SlimLipo procedure performed by Dr. Lisa in January of 2010. I am ecstatic with my results and it has changed my life! Dr. Lisa is kind, caring and completely devoted to each patient's well being. I was treated with nothing but respect, and would highly recommend Long Island Beauty MD and Dr. Lisa to my friends and family.

I just found this review as I was searching for the phone number to book an appointment at L.I. Beauty M.D. I felt obliged to share my previous experience with Dr. **, as I strongly feel that the person below had an isolated experience. I have gone to LIBMD for many procedures over the past two years. I have had excellent results and I will continue to go back. As a 35-year-old woman, I have never looked better, and I owe it all to Dr. **.

I had Slim-Lipo done at Long Island Beauty MD in October 2009. Dr. ** performed the procedure in her beautiful spa-like office and was both personal and professional. I am thrilled with the results and have recommended several friends and family members to her office. The results of Slim-Lipo are truly life-changing. I had the procedure done on a Saturday, and by Sunday, I was at the movies with my children and feeling great. I would definitely encourage anyone who is looking to get liposuction performed to visit Long Island Beauty MD!

I have read the complaint below and just wanted to express my feelings towards Long Island Beauty MD. After only a few visits, my skin has never looked better! I am so happy with my results and really did not experience anything near the complaints listed below. I will be going back for more treatments.

I am the owner and operator of Long Island Beauty MD. We take exceptional pride in our work. Every patient is treated with respect and we are always available by phone or in person. I urge the person writing negative comments to come in and talk to us regarding any issues. I don't believe the Internet is the venue for these comments. We are all professionals.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Long Island Beauty?

Dr. Lisa ** performed Slim Lipo on me close to 6 months ago. She told me I would be fine the next day. She actually called it, "The Lunch time Lipo." I was in extraordinary pain, had massive bleeding, bruising, and soreness on the days that followed. Weeks following and months following, I am sore, swollen, and often in pain. When I came in for post operation pain and discomfort, her behavior was erratic. Once telling me it's normal, then saying I didn't need pain meds, then providing me with very strong pain meds. She actually brought to work her small child who opened the patient room while I was undressing. Her son then hit me several times while leaving the office.

Her follow up was terrible. In an email, she told me she couldn't get back to me or return my calls because her husband was bothering her? She is by far the most unprofessional doctor I have ever encountered. She even wrote me a script for a dosage that did not exist and my pharmacy had to call her to correct it.

From beginning to end she was unprofessional, erratic and blatantly lied to me. I have scar and swollen legs that cause me daily pain and make it difficult to exercise let alone walk through the day.

I am currently looking into seeing a vascular doctor to see if there was any permanent damage done. She is not a plastic surgeon, and Slim Lipo is not FDA approved. She is a true menace to society and I hope this will not happen to anyone else. Physically, I have about 8 scars on my legs from my knee up, 1 large scar in the center of my breast bone. There is constant daily swelling and discomfort in my knees and thighs. The cost is $1500 for the procedure, co-pays for post opp medications was about $100. I probably spent close to $200 on bandages for the massive bleeding that occurred afterwards, another $100 on compression garment tights and pants, $100 a month on massage to help swelling pain. I am just starting to see other Doctors now which will add to the overall costs.

Long Island Beauty MD Company Profile