1.28/5

This company is out of businessFIND OTHER COMPANIES

Lifestyle Lift offers a revolutionary approach to facial rejuvenation. By eliminating the dangers of general anesthesia, substantially reducing the cost, and shortening long recovery times, Lifestyle Lift is a better and safer alternative to traditional procedures. With nearly 200,000 procedures to date, our highly qualified Facial Plastic Surgeons, Plastic Surgeons and Head and Neck Surgeons have mastered this revolutionary procedure.

Our priority is our patients’ safety and happiness. Lifestyle Lift only recruits expert medical directors and highly qualified physicians and offers our patients access to physicians qualifications upon request. We are proud of our low complication rate and our excellent customer care. But don’t take our word for it. Our patients are extremely satisfied with their Lifestyle Lift experience and we know you will be, too!

View More View More

305 Lifestyle Lift Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 9, 2015

I had a lifestyle lift and by the time I was healed my face had fallen back down to all of my original wrinkles. I made another appointment to see the same surgeon and he did not offer a refund but did offer to redo my face lift at no cost to me. I went through a second lifestyle lift and again, by the time I healed, my face had completely fallen back down to the original state. I made a complaint to the Better Business Bureau. They did several conference calls with BBC, the Attorney from Lifestyle Lift, and myself on the phone line. Absolutely nothing was accomplished and the BBC was of NO help at all. I was very upset that Debby Boone would be on public tv praising a company that promises happiness but delivers misery. Yes, an attorney who specializes in Medical Malpractice does need to organize us for a large group lawsuit.

Original review: July 9, 2015

Went to Lifestyle Lift to get some creams, etc.. I was talked into by RICH ** to have a procedure done and it would only be $6,050.00 instead of $15,000.00 if I signed up immediately that day because they had a SPECIAL deal that week. So, I gave a deposit of $500.00, with a balance owing of $5,550.00 due day of procedure, and they scheduled a date for the procedure while knowing full-well it was out of business. I then asked why there was no one at the clinic and they said if was a holiday and no was scheduled to come in. When I called to schedule my procedure, that's when I found out that they were out of business and no phone number to call for my deposit/refund.

Original review: July 8, 2015

They did not produce promised results. They had agreed to return half of the $8000.00 I had paid for no results. Kept putting me off, then one day, my email was returned, and their phone was turned off at the Roseville office. I was told by an attorney that my only hope is for someone to start a class action lawsuit and to get in on it. I just spoke to an attorney's office who had one against them in 2011. I was told that they did not do those anymore and they wouldn't know how to go about starting one. If anyone knows how to do this, count me in... Please. I used a retirement account for that stupid bit of vanity (my vanity).

Original review: July 3, 2015

In July 2014, I underwent a procedure at Lifestyle Lift to correct sagging skin under my chin. I had numerous follow-ups due to scarring and slow healing. I received a letter from the treating physician ** MD, FACS stating he would cease being my treating physician due to the abrupt closure of Lifestyle Lift. I still have significant scarring and an unhealed place behind my ear. I cannot find a doctor to provide follow-up care.

Original review: July 3, 2015

Followed the many fantastic commercials. Now I know that they only make you dream. In my case it has been a nightmare. I only live to cover my half inch scars around my face. The surgery itself was very painful and the results very narrow. They were supposed to schedule to repair but never did and after me calling lots of times I gave up. I dropped lots of tears. They gave me a lot of run around. They had no intention of doing anything for me. They are gone now but left behind a lot of pain. We, the hurt, the disappointed, the ones that have negative consequences should have gotten together and made a class action suit for our pain... Will have to continue to cover the scars except when I go to the hair dresser that notices and then I tell the truth about Lifestyle Lift and warn them to warn other. So little by little I pass the word.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lifestyle Lift?

Original review: July 2, 2015

Six months after a Lifestyle Lift, I went back to office and complained I was not happy as I had lumps on my neck and bottom part of my chin that the surgeon said would be gone in six months. They were not. I made two appointments with the surgeon to arrive at office and then be told he did not come in that day. No one contacted me ahead of time. I just tried to call the office again and there was no answer. I have now learned the company is facing bankruptcy. Is there a list I can get on to get my money back should a resolution come in the future?

Original review: July 2, 2015

My first facelift procedure was done in March, 2014. It had to be redone in September, 2014 because the neck was sagging and cords were pronounced. Dr. ** attributed it to the fact that my body had absorbed the sutures too quickly. Now it is July 2, 2015, and the cords and sagging returned to the point of total disappointment. I understand the Huntersville, NC, along with many other offices, has closed now. I spent over $8,000 for this procedure and now have no recourse..

Original review: June 16, 2015

In 2013, after seeing numerous commercials about Lifestyle Lift, I was curious to see how the procedure was done (they won't tell you over the phone). I set up a consultation at the location they only do that at. Next I consulted with a prominent plastic surgeon to see how he would perform the same procedure. Turned out the method would be the same, just the cost ($30,000+ vs $7,000), and the fact that LLift doesn't put you to sleep (that's their big secret)!

So I went with the better price (who doesn't love a deal) and set up an appointment at the other location in Beverly Hills where they actually perform the surgeries. During surgery I wasn't in pain, but could feel the pressure and hear the cutting of the knife. My biggest complaint was that I could not hear for almost 3 weeks which could have been all the blood filling my ears, or the swelling.

At my 6 month follow-up, where they take after photos, I asked the surgeon, who has his own separate practice, that I would think he would want to do the best job he could? And that the commercials show women with no scars on their earlobes? He commented that that was the advertising dept. I ended up with obvious scars below my earlobes which were not matching anymore, and a large scar under my chin, not to mention the very raised scars behind my ears. The one good thing I can say is that I still look like myself, just better and younger. I now wonder if I can go after the surgeon, since he still has his own practice, to fix my issues?! Or do I pay someone else?

Original review: June 6, 2015

Had a Lifestyle Lift June 11, 2011. Also had a laser treatment on my chin. Returned on June 19th, in pain and the right side of my face was numb (MD later confirmed nerve damage). Was told I would be fine in a couple of weeks. The worse part is that no one can tell a difference, the before and after pictures taken by them were obviously doctored. My neck and ear still hurt. My MD has referred me to an Ear, Nose, and Throat Specialist and I will report the results of that visit. Their phone (Phoenix, Arizona) has been disconnected so I am not able to discuss my issues with the Doctor. I paid $12,000 for immense pain and suffering. What a waste of $12,000!!!

Original review: May 25, 2015

I had services provided by the Lifestyle Lift in Bloomington, Minnesota late August 2014. I had with the procedure and with staff help or medical assistance post procedure and I have a daily record of photos to prove it. I was hopeful that the results would outweigh the botched process. I hoped that the face would settle down - and in October 2014 Dr. ** kept saying it would - "give it some more time." In February I called to get a 6 month follow up appointment with the Dr and was told he was on vacation and they were not sure of the open dates after that, please call back. Before I could call back in early March to get the appointment, I got the email from the Dr. explaining about the closure of the company.

After talking again with Dr. **, he sent me information in a PDF stating Allard and Fish information as the point of contact. 535 Griswold St Suite 2600, Detroit, MI 48226, 313-961-6141. I am petitioning for the amount of cash refund equal to the treatments that he offered to compensate me for poor internal protocol (2 Botox and some filler). I am also petitioning for additional reimbursement for poor workmanship.

The process has been 9 months now and we are clearly able to see that there are errors in the procedure. Across my left cheek there are ridge lines and there is a swath down my neck that was obviously not processed as the sections next to it - making a definite 3 panel effect. I will file suit or join a class action unless I am compensated for the admitted errors as substantiated by the photos attached and Dr. ** admittance that something did go wrong. PLEASE CONTACT ME IF THERE IS A CLASS ACTION OR I WILL MOVE TO FILE INDEPENDENTLY.

Original review: May 25, 2015

I paid Lifestyle Lift with a check a deposit of $500 which I was told was 100% refunded if I decided not to have the surgery, which is what happened. When I called to get a refund, I was told that LL Corporate Ofc. was not allowing them to return money and that pts had to order product or come in for a service. I have received nothing. Now the ofc. in Huntersville, NC is closed and, of course, no one anywhere is answering phones. Also, the BBB can't even get them to repay because there isn't a verifiable address or phone number. I want to know how to get my money back. I will supply a check copy and copies of invoices if needed. I am on my phone filling this out.

Original review: May 21, 2015

I went in Nov. 2014 for lower eye lift and was talked into also having laser treatment and brow lift. It's "less expensive" to have 3 procedures. Surgery was Jan. 2015 and during the procedure where you are in a twilight state, doctor said, "I'm not going to do the brow lift." I thought, "Huh?" but could not respond. Eyes are finally ok but my face is a splotchy red and I found out later you need 3 laser treatments to get effect.

Anyway, wanted my $2000 back for the brow lift and was told to leave it in fund for "next time." I said, "I'd think about it." And when I went back after 6 weeks they stonewalled about the money. When I called a couple weeks later they were closed. Called the doctor who said she did not perform the brow lift as there was no written consent by me. That doesn't make any sense. I borrowed money to have this done as I'm not wealthy and myself and many other women are out of luck. Someone needs to step up and file a class action. I have contacted couple atty. to no avail.

Original review: May 20, 2015

I booked a procedure for a lifestyle lift, but before the time came, I became ill and was diagnosed with lung cancer and underwent radiation. The procedure was put on hold at the same price as long as I left the $400.00 on deposit. I did. When I called to schedule, the office in West Palm Beach was closed, no forwards, no messages. What kind of business just closes the doors and leaves its clients hanging and out money paid in good faith. I want this money back.

Original review: May 19, 2015

I was scheduled for eyebrow lift, January 2015 I cancelled and rescheduled for surgery in April 2015. I did put up a deposit of $500. In reading the reviews I consider myself one of the lucky ones that cancelled. I asked for my $500 refund when I cancelled in January and was told that they would hold it until my April surgery because I would get first priority of dates. Now that April has come and gone with no return calls and phones just left ringing and without hope of refund what can we do next?

Original review: May 14, 2015

In 2013 I had my first lift unwillingly. I was pressured into doing this very badly. I put a substantial down payment. Dr ** did the first, second, and in that second when he took off the bandage his reply was "Oh double chin". I was horrified. What was he talking about? When I saw this long lump I didn't know what to say or do. He tried to have my husband rub it down, no luck. Then he injected me with steroids, and have my husband rub it down. No luck. I got pissed, wanted all my money back. Instead they offered to have a doctor in Orlando fix it. After 2 tries my chin hurts, numb in areas, and deformed. This is not the way I expected to be left. I believe after reading all the complaints I think a structured settlement lawsuit is in order.

Original review: May 11, 2015

Lifestyle Lift owes me a $400 deposit that I put down. If there is a class action suit, please let me know.

Original review: May 5, 2015

I had the lower face and neck lift done about a year and a half ago. I started having discomfort when lifting my chin but was told that this would fade after a while. It has not. In addition, I have been left with visible scars under my ears (one is quite large) and the small part of my ears that protect the ear canal are no longer in the same position they were. They have been shifted enough so that I cannot even use ear buds as they just fall out. Thankfully, I can wear my hair in a way that hides the fact that they protrude outward. Very disappointed. Calls to the center went unanswered and now with the closing, I see no way to have these issues corrected.

Original review: May 1, 2015

Went in for facelift on 12/29/14. Was promised to pick up my chin and pull all the wrinkles out of my face. Well that didn't happen. I still have all the lines that were there. Don't look any younger. Can't feel my ears. I hate to hold a phone to them. Hate to touch them because they still hurt. The scars on one side is out so you can see it and can't wear makeup because it makes the scar worse. They didn't fulfill their end of the contract and all I paid for is pain. I screamed at the doctor to stop and he told me to be quiet. Now I'm stuck paying for nothing. Need a lawyer any out there.

Original review: April 27, 2015

I too put down a $400 deposit with Lifestyle Lift and never received it back. I put it down in Sept. 2014 and to date April 27, 2015 I still have not received it back. A few months ago there were 242 complaints on this site, now there are 252. I am attempting to file a class action lawsuit against Lifestyle Lift. It's not right for them to have this many complaints without any ramifications.

Original review: April 24, 2015

I had an appointment in Feb, 2014 for a consultation. Was talked into a procedure including the lifestyle lift, which was what I was looking for. I made a deposit of $2000.00 on my Visa and booked surgery for March 4, 2014. The total cost of the procedures was $11,350.00. I was told that because I was from out of county, I would have to pay the balance off before the procedure could take place. I promised to send a bank draft, which I did for $9350.00 to cover the balance.

On procedure day, I held off with the Lifestyle lift procedure because I had no assistance with me at that time, and had some other procedures done on that day. I did not waste the appointment. The abbreviated procedure cost $7150.00. They took my deposit off the total -$2000.00. The balance was paid from my $9350.00 bank draft. Upon completion, and after my follow-up visits, and I was mostly healed, I asked how we would deal with the balance owing to me. The accounting lady was polite and said that because I had paid with a bank draft rather than a credit card, she would have to send it to corporate for a refund.

In all fairness, I did call the clinic and book the lifestyle lift surgery for November 2014. They asked me about a deposit... at which time I indicated I had a balance owing to me with my account with them, and could she track down where that balance was. Of course, she couldn't. I cancelled my appointment for the surgery and inquired as to how I could get the money back. She politely said "of course sir, if you change your mind you are entitled to a full refund."

I called back in November asking the status on my refund. She said it should be in the mail. I called back in February and asked about my refund. I was told that it should have been sent out. I had a call from the Las Vegas clinic's Dr. assistant that processed my initial appointment, was with us in the room when the procedure was performed, was my go to guy for follow-up visits.. Anyway, he called looking for a customer satisfaction report from me, a courtesy follow-up which I thought was very professional.

At any rate, after the pleasantries, I inquired if he knew the status of my refund check. Nope...didn't know a thing. Now there is no answer at the clinic, the voicemail boxes are full, and it looks like my $4200.00 is in limbo. I have all the documentation to prove my case...if they would give my money back it sure would be nice.

Original review: April 24, 2015

Paid 400.00 down for lift and eye work. Changed my mind. Never received my money back. When I called no one answered. Its hard for me to believe how many people they have hurt and will have no consequences. What can be done? If they are filing bankruptcy, are they required to notify all their clients so we have a chance to take action?

Original review: April 14, 2015

I went to an office in New Jersey (about an hour and a half from my home in Pennsylvania.) I met with the manager, as he said all doctors were busy. I told him I wanted to go home and think about the procedure. He told me he had only one opening the following week due to a cancellation. I somehow agreed to it as well as agreeing to purchase all their products. This was 2 years ago and I wake up in pain and discomfort everyday. I went back to the office 2 months ago and saw

another doctor. He agreed that his co-worker had "botched" the procedure. He said he would talk to the main office and ask to remove the excessive scar tissue. He said he would call me within a month. He never told me that the office was about to close. I spent $13000 for pain. Not one person noticed an improvement in my face including my husband.

Original review: April 13, 2015

Question: 1. How can you enter into a contract when you are home recuperating. My documents says it all. 2. No post operative care instructions given. 3. Visible Scars left when promised differently. 4. Lack of response from operating surgeon. 5. Left thread in stitches... had to find a doctor to remove them.

Turn of Events: 6/17/2014 Met with LifeStyle Dr. ** to discuss procedure options. Dr. ** assured me that no scars will be evident due to the cuts being made in the seams / fold of the eye and in the hairline area. I asked ** about the $375.00 gift Certificate as advertised, it was confirmed. Dr. ** informed me that he would probably not be able to do the surgery on 6/19/2014 and Friday he and his family was going on vacation. He assured me that if he couldn't, another doctor, i.e. Dr. ** has 30 years of experience would do a great job. I provided ** with all my employment information and along with my Debit Card / security # on the back to show that I can pay for the deposit required to book the surgery and any automatic payments to them if I set-up with them.

** informed me that they would need at least $2000.00 upfront to book the surgery. I tried to order the LifeStyle Lift Skin Care Set on my debit card. (Card Declined initially) 6/18/2014 - Ordered placed for Skin Care Set for$213.00 See Distribution Center Purchase Requisition date of 6/18/14. 6/19/2014 Down Payment for Surgery $2000.00 LifeStyle Office (Card processed on 6/20/2014) I informed ** that if my bank did not loan me the money to pay the balance prior to the surgery; I would like for the balance to be taken each month straight from my debit card. I thought this was the agreement.

6/19/2014 Skin Care Set reordered $213.00 (Card processed on 6/20/2014 see bank statement.) 6/20/2014 - Surgery Date 4 ARNICA Montana Tablets given upon arrival. Another tablet just prior to the reassigned Doctor (Dr.**) coming in to meet and talk with me just prior to the surgery. 6/20/2014 Before Front and Side Picture taken. I asked if they had distorted lens, because my pictures never look like I'm aged. No After pictures were taken for comparison. (See recent pictures prior to surgery no changes other than scars.) 6/20/2014 My husband was given all the patient care information. I was unaware of this information and I continued to call regarding healing concerns. My husband did not review this information to convey to me. No signature of responsibility on post-operative instructions.

6/26/2014 I was due to return to work on 6/26/14 prior to my visit. I had not seen the Doctor regarding the surgery. 6/27/2014 Dr. ** in surgery advised I can wait or re-schedule. Reschedule date conflicted with my concerns regarding scars. Advised I can see him at his private practice. File sent over to Dr. **'s private office. 7/19/2014 Met with Dr. ** Regarding eye LifeStyle Lift re-scheduled appointment due to Dr. ** being in surgery on my 6/27/2014 appointment. He recommended that I put A & D ointment on my scars every night to speed up the healing process. At this time, I informed Dr. ** that the scars near the temple were irritating and uncomfortable. He looked at the scars and asked who removed the sutures, because they left 3 on both sides. He removed the sutures that were left behind. I was given an appointment to return on 7/29/2014.

7/29/2014 Met with ** again regarding liposuction on legs and for an assessment of eye surgery. Advised that scars will fade over time. 8/15/2014 Appointment for free gift treatment valued at $375.00 was not valid for African Americans to the pigmentation damage that could occur. I was given a gift certificate valued at $100.00 for the lowest grade of facial peel as my replacement gift. 8/15/2014 The Facial Technician took my debit card and security code to order the Skin Tightened only skin care for $50.0.00. She passed the card off to another young lady in the office who ordered the Full Skincare Set for $249.14 total order. They emailed the receipt which was totally incorrect, which I did not authorize this information to be passed off to another person in the office nor did I agree to purchase the full set. I was informed that the card was passed off to another individual who ordered the full set. The order was reversed to reflect the correct order.

8/25/2014 I began receiving calls from a Finance Company unknown to me stating that I'm behind on my payment and that I would be charged a late fee. They stated it was for finance on a balance that I had with LifeStyle Lift. I informed them that I had an agreement with LifeStyle and the payments would be automatically deducted from my debit card. 8/26/2014 I called ** at LifeStyle to inquire about this information. She stated that she was not aware of why they would be calling about interest or payment. I asked her to send "Please send me all information regarding payments and the balance." She responded, I attached the only receipt that I do have it because the balance was financed. She sent me the payment made by Debit Card for $2000.00. (See email and copy of attachment) This is in line with how I intended payments to be made.

8/30/2014 I spoke with a series of Finance Representatives requesting payment. I explained to them that I would like to review the agreement terms prior to making a payment. 9/1-16/2014 - I spoke with ** and others at Comenity Capital Bank for the next 2 1/2 weeks regarding obtaining some information on the agreement. They informed me that I would need to speak with Lifestyle Lift who should have went over the terms with me. I informed them that I'm unaware of the payment amount and all associated terms of the agreement. I was advised to dispute the claim with their Customer Service Department. I asked "Did the company have an Ethics and Compliance Policy to ensure that LifeStyle conduct fair agreements?" They stated that was a great question, but they could not answer the question; I would need to speak with Customer Service.

9/15/2014 I requested a copy of my entire file from LifeStyle and particularly all associated information to charges and the finance agreement. I received two documents. One dated for 6/18/2014 titled Surgery Agreement (information added after-the fact: entries CBC 36 months / CBC 5300 36 months) and the other dated for 6/23/14 titled Credit Account Sales Receipt (Account and Terms negotiated 3 days after my surgery in my absence, while I was home recuperating. This agreement has an APR of 14.99% - 27.99%. I would not have agreed to this.

9/16/2014 I spoke with Mr. ** at Comenity Capital Bank regarding payment and my intent to clarify the information regarding the finance agreement. I explained everything to him. He agreed that I need to speak to their Customer Service Department to help resolve the matters noted in their system. He stated that it sounds like LifeStyle Life did not properly set-up or review the agreement with me. I informed him that I would call back after I gain understanding of how the terms and agreement was constructed. He wished me well. Call ended. It was also recorded.

Original review: April 13, 2015

My procedure was done in May of 2014 and I was still being treated for keloid scarring but the doors were locked when I showed up for my appointment. I am so disappointed in my results and I feel played by the doctor and his staff. I thought Dr. ** was one of the top doctors because he is affiliated with UCLA Medical Center. I think he let his assistant perform my procedure. No call or letter from anyone. However, when I read some of the reviews, I feel lucky because I am not seriously scarred. However, I do not look younger and I have scars behind and under my ears. I was misled by their staff and ripped off for my money. I am they are closed and not able to victimize another person.

Original review: April 11, 2015

My name is **, and I had a bad experience with Lifestyle Lift. In 2013 I went to the Salt Lake City office. I wanted the lower half of my face tightened up. My jaws and my neck. I had the surgery, and it ended up a little better, but I still had a sag in my neck on the left side and some sagging skin still hanging from my jaws. I went back about a year later for a redo. The very first visit they promised my neck and lower face would be perfect, and it wasn't. They did say they would do a redo, and talked me into laser surgery for my skin and wrinkle lines. Also, eye surgery for bags under my eyes and wrinkles. I called to go back after another year a couple of months ago because it wasn't any better and I got no answer.

My neck now sags from left to right much worse than even after the first surgery and they didn't even do the jaw line. The doctor made up some excuse and I think he just forgot to do it, and of course it's still hanging. The eye surgery didn't do anything. I'm not sure what he did but there are still the same wrinkles. I wanted my neck and lower face tightened up and that's what I was promised, but it's still sagging and wrinkled. So I have spent a lot of time crying, because like a lot of others, I am still in debt and will be for another 3 or 4 years. I spent over $10,000 and even sold my jewelry to help pay part of this. I can't afford to go anywhere else and all my family and friends think I didn't get my monies' worth, and I am very disappointed and heartbroken.

Original review: April 8, 2015

I went for a consultation April 2014 in Las Vegas. I was pressured into setting an appt for the next week, as they just happened to have a cancellation & they wouldn't be able to fit me in for 6 weeks if I didn't take that one. I was also led to believe their skin care product was included in the price. I didn't find out it wasn't until I saw the $200 charge on my credit card along with the $400 deposit. I was not given instructions for post care, but having been a medical assistant I had some knowledge of wound care.

A week after the surgery I had a large lump on my cheek and along my jaw bone from the incisions around my ear. I was very concerned and ask to see the doctor. Instead a medical assistant saw me and said it was normal. 2 months later they hadn't healed and I also had large scars on my forehead from the botched procedure and again it was an assistant who saw me and not the Dr.

4 months after the procedure the doctor finally saw me and agreed that there was something wrong. Instead of the "that's normal" that the assistant said months before the stitch that was suppose to pull back the muscles and get rid of the turkey neck had failed. So they had to cut me again to fix what should have been done immediately. But since the doctor can't be bothered once they get their money....also the doctor had said "the way I do it, the incisions are so tiny no one will be able to see them." Really?!?

13,000 dollars and I not only don't look the 10 yrs younger he had promised but I have a very large scar on my neck from my ear down my jawline. A nasty and very visible scar under my chin & two very noticeable scars and bald spots on my forehead at the hairline. Complete and total rip off and the doctor should have all licenses revoked. And I just got a notice today saying that the lifestyle lift credit card is being closed as of February 20, 2015 (almost 2 months ago), however I need to keep paying for it. They not only should return my money but pay for the disfigurement they inflicted on me. Wish they had shut down before I wasted $13,000 to have them disfigure me.

Original review: April 4, 2015

I had a Life Lift procedure 06/11/2014 at the office, 11025 Metcalf Ave, in Overland Park, KS 66211. I was to have a follow up appointment in 6 - 9 months. I am definitely NOT happy with the results. In fact, I look as bad as I did before the procedure or worse. I paid $3050 for the procedure and endured miserable pain after the procedure. A lot of money and pain.

I have tried to contact their office the last month. Phone goes to an answering service and I leave a message to call me regarding an appointment. I have never received a call. The phone is answered by an answering service and I have asked them if the office is still in business and they don't know. I am out $3050 with no positive results and no contact. Please advise the situation at this Overland Park office. I think I should be credited my money.

Original review: April 4, 2015

I paid $12,500.00 to remove naso-labial folds and Joliet lines. I got 2 botched surgeries leaving me in pain and numbness from my face down to my neck line. A doctor in Gainesville GA examined me, told me what ** at Lifestyle Lift in Atlanta, GA did wrong and wrote an estimate for $9,900.00 to correct the 2 previous surgeries. I paid over $8,000.00 up front and Lifestyle financed the remainder with one of their finance partners. I complained to the financial group about what happened and asked that they provide financial statements of my monthly payments. They won't provide statements, but contacted lifestyle and I received calls from lifestyle stating they'd take me back in and make corrections.

2 weeks later I got an email from ** stating they had been shut down, but IF she EVER opened another practice she would complete the procedure to my satisfaction. I'm out $12,500.00, worse off than before I ever set foot in their office and hate to be seen in public. I need an attorney, but can't find anyone interested. At this point I want to confront the owner/founder and fix his face. Is there a law firm on the planet willing to stand up to these con artists? Debbie Boone was a paid spokesperson used to convince the public how great Lifestyle Lift is (was). She should be held responsible also. I have all documentation for an attorney to review.

Original review: April 3, 2015

I had my procedure done in July 2012 with Dr. ** at the Bellevue, Washington clinic. They overpromised results and the comfortability of the procedure. The procedure itself was a nightmare. I was given Valium 5 mg. I left in the room for that to take effect. They then came and got me and put me in what looked like a dentist chair, wet some paper towels and put them over my eyes and then proceeded to shoot needles into my face, what felt like 25 or 30 times. I was never hooked up to any type of blood pressure monitoring or any type of IV fluids or anything like that.

There was just Dr. ** in the room and a technician with him. I told them that the shots were very, very painful and I did not feel like I was out enough to start this procedure. I reminded them that they assured me that this would be a pain-free experience, that they had more than enough medication to make sure that I was not in any pain, but I had to beg for another 5 mg of Valium. They didn't even wait for the second volume to take effect before I could feel pressure on my face and I could feel blood running down my neck and into my ears. It was very horrifying for me. I felt helpless.

I eventually must've gone asleep but woke up to feeling intense pain underneath my chin, and I told them I could feel what they were doing. And they told me that it was almost over, to just relax, but I couldn't because I could feel every cut they were making. The Novocain or whatever it is they shot into my face was starting to wear off and I could feel everything that they were doing. It was probably one of the worst experiences I've ever been through and I would never, ever recommend this procedure to anybody. As a matter fact I had intended not to tell anybody I had to have it done but told everybody instead what a botched job I felt like they had done.

Original review: March 29, 2015

In October 2014 I scheduled lifestyle lift with neck and under eye additional treatments for January 2015 with cost of $11,000+ making a deposit of $400 at the Nashville office. After much reflection I cancelled the procedure since I considered myself as someone who generally chooses to do more conservative approaches. When I cancelled, I was encouraged to leave the deposit should I reconsider the procedure - it would be at the quoted cost. In October 2013 I had considered having a Lifestyle lift. My husband died in 2011 and my decision to delay was "to work on the inside before doing something on the outside". Realistically, I have lost my deposit but am greatly thankful to not have to grieve another loss. My heart goes out to those who have lost so much more on many levels.

Lifestyle Lift Company Information