1.28/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

This company is out of businessFIND OTHER COMPANIES

Lifestyle Lift offers a revolutionary approach to facial rejuvenation. By eliminating the dangers of general anesthesia, substantially reducing the cost, and shortening long recovery times, Lifestyle Lift is a better and safer alternative to traditional procedures. With nearly 200,000 procedures to date, our highly qualified Facial Plastic Surgeons, Plastic Surgeons and Head and Neck Surgeons have mastered this revolutionary procedure.

Our priority is our patients’ safety and happiness. Lifestyle Lift only recruits expert medical directors and highly qualified physicians and offers our patients access to physicians qualifications upon request. We are proud of our low complication rate and our excellent customer care. But don’t take our word for it. Our patients are extremely satisfied with their Lifestyle Lift experience and we know you will be, too!

View More View More

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Lifestyle Lift Reviews

Original review: May 30, 2019

I see these guys are out of business. My face has puckers in it from the butchery of this company. I had it done in New Mexico by a supposed board certified plastic surgeon. He used the wrong sedation on me to begin with and then my face is permanently puckered. Went to a good surgeon and he said nothing can be done to correct it. I hate these guys and now they are gone. Poof. Too bad for me.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

Although I'd have to look for my receipt I have lasting scars from the procedure performed in Independence Ohio. After continued visit for additional injection, I must save now to have the not only the scars removed. But, to have the work done over, I will provide photos and documentation upon request.

Get expert buying tips about Personal Care Products delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

This review is written by the spouse of a former Lifestyle Lift patient from 2016. For privacy reasons, I won't be disclosing her name. She went in for a minimally invasive "face lift", which included incisions around the ears, chin and hairline. A VERY long story short, her left ear now bears a very large and unsightly scar. The scar is clearly visible and she tries to cover it up with her hair. It is very painful to touch it. It is red scar tissue and is raised significantly off the skin surface. It more resembles a blood clot than a scar. One that concerns me greatly as potential serious health issues have arisen which I will not detail here. She went back roughly a year later to show the doctor this scar in person and demand a resolution.

Get this: the office had closed down. I speculated due to malpractice lawsuits. I have instructed her to file a claim as this scar now requires (likely multiple) corrective surgery, likely to cost thousands to be done professionally. As of this day December 18th 2017, we are actively looking for someone in the legal department to represent her. She has an open and shut case. All documents retained, including the face shots at time of consultation and after surgery.

Original review: July 11, 2017

In 2002 I had a lift on lower half of my face for smile-lines. My 'double chin' is still gone, my other areas stayed very nicely up until about a year ago. Even at 65 years old I am told I look terrific. The pain from the procedure was pretty bad, I have numbness in the area just in front of my left ear. So for 15 years later... not bad, not bad at all. Who knows how awful I'd look now if not for Lifestyle Lift.

Original review: June 20, 2017

October, 2012. Was told I would receive a sedative before procedure. A prescription for ** was given to me. Seated in the room before the procedure I asked the technician what other type of sedative I would receive and she told me the ** was all I would need as most people are very groggy when they come in. I was totally awake and the doctor was surprised but continued to inject my face. I was to return the following day to have bandages removed. They scrubbed my face raw. The sutures behind my ears eventually started to come out and to this day, June 2017, this area is totally numb. I also had my eyelids lifted - Which turned out uneven. Paid $10,000 and had to sign a waiver stating I would not sue if there were any unforeseen problems. Worst decision I ever made.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lifestyle Lift?

Original review: March 10, 2017

I had this Lifestyle facelift in San Antonio Texas by a very disreputable doctor. I have since found out I was supposed to have it started at 4 o'clock in the afternoon. Did not start until 7:30 that night. I was told it would take an hour and a half. The surgery was completed at 11:30 that night. After much pain the next day the stitches fell out.

I went back in to have stitches put it back in and was yelled at about the doctor that my blood pressure has gone outrageously high. So that was my fault instead of his for whatever drugs he was giving me. I have resulted in having severe face pain and numbness on above my ears all the way down around my jaw, up to the other side of my temple as having no feeling whatsoever except the horrible tingling so it is painful all of the time. If there is a class action lawsuit against this Lifestyle facelift I would love to be a part of it. Please let me know.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2016

Without a doubt the worse decision I have ever made. I had watched the infomercial on this procedure over and over and it sounded so good, I finally made the call and set up an appointment for my consultation. Everything seemed fine and I felt good about the procedure. On the morning of my procedure I was very calm and relaxed, not scared at all. Even the nurse who took my vitals made a comment on how calm I was. I was given 20 mg of ** and put in a room to relax.

When I was good and sleepy they came in to start the procedure. Well there is no stimulus like pain. I chose to have the fat pockets removed from under my eyes. It felt like pure fire in my eyes. I could not be still and my surgeon became very upset with me. When my blood pressure shot up they gave me 10 mg more of ** and went to the lobby and told my husband they were having a little problem with my blood pressure. When the procedure was finally over, they wheeled me to my car and sent me home with 30 mg of ** in my system. Look up **, 2 mg is a huge dose. It was late when we got home and my husband put me on the couch and went to bed. Several times during the night I know I stopped breathing, something would tell me breath, and I would struggle for a deep gulp of air and then fall right back to sleep.

The next morning I could not even see. Procedure was advertised as down time 2 weeks. Well, 2 weeks after my procedure I looked like I had been beaten. My face went from blue to purple to yellow to green to brown. I was swollen and bruised for months. My face did not even feel real. My ear lobes are forever changed and cannot wear hoop earrings anymore, because they stand straight out. This was the most painful experience I have ever encountered and the most misleading. 8000.00 to be tortured. Would never let anyone touch me again unless I was under general anesthesia and the procedure was done in a hospital. Everyone who fell for this scam should be reimbursed what they paid plus pain a suffering.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2016

I had Lifestyle Lift surgery in Dallas office on 2006 at a cost of $4500. They did some lipo and lifted my chin-somewhat. The results were minimal and lasted only a few months. The trade-off? They DISFIGURED my ears. I have no lobe and where there was a lobe it is now attached to my face. For years there was considerable scarring in front of and behind my ears. Thankfully the scarring diminished about 5 years after the surgery. My temples had a lump on each side where it appears they bunched up skin. It took years for the lump on my right temple to diminish to the point of nearly invisible but the lump on left side of my face is still there. For years I have also had a lump in front of my ears. It is more pronounced on one ear than the other. It appears that is were they gathered skin and just sewed it up.

I never went back to "fix issues" because clearly they have proven their incompetence the first time around so why would I risk further disfigurement? After seeing numerous disaster plastic surgeries from Lifestyle Lift and other surgeons around the country to include those that do surgery on celebrities which are known to pay millions, I have come to the conclusion that 90% of plastic surgeons are incompetent and only in it for the money. They couldn't care less if they disfigure someone. In spite of it all, I consider myself one of the lucky ones. My disfigurement is nowhere near as bad as others I have seen online compliments of Lifestyle Lift.

My belief now is that facial/chin plastic surgery should only be done on someone whose face is already disfigured as a result of accident or illness and surgery is done to eliminate or alleviate that disfigurement not for the purposes of eliminating wrinkles or sagging skin. There are better, safer non-invasive procedures these days that can eliminate or reduce wrinkles and sagging skin in face and neck. If I could go back in time I would have NEVER EVER done this procedure. Ever since this surgery I have little faith in Doctors in general and avoid them like the plague. I do my research and look for alternatives if I have to have a procedure done. Please please please do not do this! The amount of "successes" are small compared to the failure rate. And yes they will disfigure your ears (pixie ears and more) in order to what they consider successfully complete the surgery.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2015

I was also ripped off for a deposit I never got back of 400.00. Is there a class action lawsuit in effect? Can we sue to get our funds back?

Original review: Nov. 19, 2015

I got a lift Nov. 13, 2013 and have gone back every 6-8 weeks for the past 2 years, hoping they could fix this long, worm-like lump under my right eye. I keep hoping they can fix it. I paid $10,000 for this. All the money I had and now the phone number they gave me is disconnected. Dr. Capinelli, ** , has moved out of state. During the past 2 years they moved between 2 office spaces, very nice offices, but now I'm not sure where they are. I'm going to keep on trying to locate and contact them. If there is a lawsuit going on, I want to be counted in!

Updated on 04/04/2016: I have hired a new Dr. to fix the problem Dr. ** left me with - the worm-looking bump under my eye. This new Dr. ** at Minneapolis Plastic Surgery will cost $4,874.00. I already paid Lifestyle Lift $10,000.00. I think there should be a lawsuit. I would like to be reimbursed for the $4,874.00 I had to charge to get this mess fixed.

Lifestyle Lift Company Information