Consumer Reviews and Complaints

• 4 stars0%
  • 3 stars1%
  • 2 stars0%
  • 1 stars38%

We are the leader in minimally invasive spine surgery, offering a safer and more effective alternative to traditional open back surgery. Our minimally invasive spine surgery is often the clinically appropriate first choice and provides many advantages versus open neck or back surgery. Our outpatient procedures are performed in a state-of-the-art facility, using a less than 1-inch incision.

I had 2 cervical surgeries at LSI Philly facility, 10/1/2014 and 2/4/2015. My MRI showed spinal stenosis, bone spurs, in 2 areas: C 4-5 and C5-6. I had a nerve block on 9/30/2014 to determine what area was giving my toe most pain at that time, and that revealed that C5-6 was worst. So on 10/1/2014 I had the LSI minimal invasive procedure, but at home my Dr. wanted to do a conventional fusion, and there are MANY side effects with this procedure. After that procedure, my left arm was still quite weak and there was still minimum movement, so another MRI review showed that C 4-5 was the bad area now.

So on 2/4/2015 I had surgery on that section. After that, what a huge difference that made. Today, 2/4/2016, 1-year post op, I deem myself to be 95% healed and I have almost full rotation and up and down movement. LSI for me was the perfect choice for Cervical surgery. I will say to people who need to have surgery on their neck or back to give LSI a call. I saw their TV commercial, gave them a call, and now my neck is a whole lot better than with a conventional fusion.

My experience was awesome, they gave me my life back, so now I can live a better life without pain just in time to enjoy my grandbabies that are due in the next two months.

I am 54 years old and I had been in chronic back pain since a horseback riding accident when I was 17. I had tried acupuncture, physical therapy, chiropractic, bio-electric therapy, yoga, inversion therapy, massage and drugs. Then in September of 2015, I felt something "give" in my back and suddenly my pain increased 10-fold! I could not straighten up. I could not walk more than 30 feet. I could not sleep. I could not work. Every moment was horrible, nauseating, wrenching pain.

I got an MRI and sent it to LSI. They approved my surgery and scheduled it within a week. Every moment of my experience was amazing. Everyone was so caring and professional. Right after my surgery, I could stand up straight. I could walk without pain for the first time in 37 years. No one should have to wait decades for spinal surgery! Get it as soon as you can! I have a brand new pain-free life. I am so grateful to LSI and every one of their staff! Don't wait!

I had severe back pain for the past 23 years stemming from an injury. I walked with a limp for years that apparently was painful for my family and friends to watch. I just lived with it thinking there was nothing else available to me to do. I dealt with the pain with OTC pain medications, traction, chiropractic care but finally made the decision to have an evaluation at Laser Spine Institute. I consulted with my primary care physician and we agreed this was the best option for my situation. The evaluation was thorough and my consultation with the physicians and nurses was helpful, comprehensive, and fit my needs and circumstances.

The arrangements for pre-operative and post operative care was superb, thorough and simple. I am a nurse practitioner and am fully aware of all it take from beginning to end for a surgery to run successfully, smoothly and efficiently. All the written materials were clear, thorough and well thought out. The staff was fantastic at every step of the way and follow up phone calls and visits were so helpful.

I am able to walk long distances with no limping and comfortably when I had been only able to walk very short distances. I am now teaching a high intensity water aerobics class in my village and have lost weight, sleep much better, move comfortably and feel my quality of life has been so richly improved and enhanced. I occasionally experience some twinges of discomfort not pain but generally it is a result of over working rather than sitting for long periods of time as I was before surgery.

My life expectancy has no doubt been improved and certainly my quality of life has far surpassed what I thought could possibly have been available considering my situation. I am so appreciative of being able to have had this procedure done and the outcome and subsequent success has been simply outstanding. Thank you to everyone who made this possible.

My surgery is a success since June 13, 2016. I suffered daily of an L5 S1 sciatica pain, disrupted my whole life, my work, family, attitude, health entirely. I slept in pain as well. Could not sit longer than 10 to 15 minutes daily, struggling. Went to chiropractor for TEMPORARY Pain Relief for 4 months 2 to 3 times a week at his office. I have taken my husband in 2009 to LSI. He's doing fantastic still. I have sent an attorney friend to LSI in Jan. 2016. She is doing great too! I took my niece a week after my surgery June 24, 2016 and she's doing great. I have a builder that needs LSI and he is currently going online to set up with LSI. My brother in law is considering LSI. He's from N. Carolina, he's in severe back pain, fell off a ladder. Need I say more? All of them at LSI are god given and everything you need from start to finish in a thoughtful, kind way to get their patients HAPPY and on living their lives! Many blessings to all...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Laser Spine Institute?

I can only 'sing high praise' for LSI in regards to my treatment, care, and support during all phases of the process. Before, during and after my procedure I was treated very warmly, kindly and by first class professionals. I had to travel to St. Louis from Colorado and had no surprises. My procedure and recovery went as expected and as discussed. I highly recommend LSI!

After sending them mri I was not able to get a definitive answer on what exactly they would do for me. I had booked the visit to see them and they took my $250 deposit and would not refund. They are just after the $ and please ask your local Doctors their opinion of them. It's amazing how low their opinion is!

Laser Spine Institute

You are very welcome. We are glad we could help and that you would recommend us. If you have any questions during your recovery, please be sure to contact our Spine Line!

Original review: Aug. 30, 2016

Lumbar Back Procedure - The staff and facility are great. I'm about 90% whole and consider the surgery a success. Thanks LSI for giving me back a quality of life. I will gladly refer friends to LSI.

Laser Spine Institute

We are glad to hear you are doing well and that we were able to provide you with an alternative! During your recovery, please don't hesitate to contact our Spine Line if you have any questions. Thanks for visiting Laser Spine Institute!

Original review: Aug. 30, 2016

I am more than happy with the results. Previously I was told that I needed the removal of three discs, a fusion and metal rods. At LSI I had a small incision. I was up and walking an hour after surgery. Thank you LSI.

I have had back issues almost my whole life. I have had two back surgeries: one on my L5 and one on my T6-T7 (done at the Mayo clinic). The T6 disc was causing me issues and instead of going back to Mayo I thought I would reach out to LSI to see if they could help. I spoke with Roth who was my coordinator. He looked at the MRI report and all my history (I spend a lot of time on the phone with him). He told me after speaking with some of the Drs that even though the area of my back was a rare place that they could help. I went over the billing information many times. They wanted $1000 ($250 to make the appt and $750 right before surgery) upfront for the surgery and then they would bill my insurance. Now if my insurance denies the claim then I would owe nothing else. I also asked that if they could not help me for some reason that they would refund me my $250 and I would owe nothing.

This is the trick part. The answer is no I would not owe anything but they would bill my insurance for whatever testing is done. Fast forward to the first day appt. I go in and tell them everything (again). I keep getting told "yep, we can help". Now mind you we drove 600 miles and spent 3 nights in a motel costing us well over $500 for the trip. On the 2nd day they wanted to do a new MRI and X-rays on the thoracic area (the one I brought them was less than 3 WEEKS old). And since I had surgery before on my lower back they wanted an MRI and X-rays on that area. I had no idea why but ok. I asked while there if I would be charged again for these images. The answer I got was "We will bill your insurance and if we get anything great, if not then no you will not be charged". ANYONE who heard that would feel like... "Ok, really no risk to me and if they lose money on doing a pointless scan that's up to them."

3rd day I met with the anesthesiologist who I again went over my history at which during he told me... "I'm not sure we even have a surgeon who deals with the Thoracic region on staff this week (which confused me. They knew I was coming and what I was coming for). Then he also tells me that they may not be able to do surgery because I told them that the disc was Calcified. He said the lasers can't get through it. Ok so now I'm MAD. I had told everyone from Roth down to every person I spoke with for the last two days about this and JUST then they tell me they might not be able to help. They send me over to another place to do a CT (as they didn't have equipment for doing a CT). They get the results and call me that night that they can not help.

I was refunded my $250 and moved on with my life until about two months later and get two bills in the mail from them. One was well over 6000 and the other over 1500. I call and talk to a woman who said "Oh, I see here you didn't have the surgery. That is our billing mistake. No worries you don't owe anything." So I ignore - move on with my life again. 6 months later (AKA last month) I get a call from them (guy's name is Jordan) wanting to "check up" on me. Turns out it was a collection call (internally). I explained everything that happened and that I have already been told I don't owe anything. He told me "oh ok well we do have to bill the insurance and so whatever they don't pay it will just sit on the account but no worries". I then confirm with him that it won't affect my credit or anything like that. He says that it won't as it's all internal.

Then yesterday I get a bill again (funny how I didn't get any for a long long time). I called into them and now they are saying that I owe the 1500 amount as that is what they billed my insurance for and because I had not met the deductible I owe that amount. All that was on there was the two MRIs, two X-rays and Two office visits (as those were the only codes my insurance would accept). Now I keep going back to that conversation about they would bill the insurance and if they get anything, great but if not no worries.

This was a VERY misleading comment. If I would have known that they would bill my insurance and if I had not met my deductible they would come after me I would have NEVER allowed them to do new images that were not needed. And the charges of the office visits are a complete joke. They did NOTHING for me there. Be very aware that they are out for your money and will mislead you to get it.

I had surgery on Feb. 29th. I never had any relief. I was told for about 3 months it was inflammation causing my pain. During this time they would not allow me to see or talk to the doctor. I could only speak to the support team. Over 5 months later I still have had no relief! Now they are releasing me to return to work even though I am no better than I was before surgery. Remember if sounds too good to be true, it usually is!!! Live and learn!

Had lower back Surgery in April 2016. Staff was excellent, help you through the whole process, from the time you call them to walking you through the entire process. My great results since my surgery, have not had any lower back pain since the surgery.

After too many years with pain I reached my threshold of pain. I was contemplating suicide. No pain killers worked, no treatment. I had surgery 4 months ago. Woke up no pain after all the years of pain. That's a miracle. I haven't even taken an aspirin. Thank you.

I suffered from low back pain for several years. I would especially hurt if I had to stand in one spot for any length of time. Pushing a cart at the grocery was agony. In the past year, I began to have pain in my calves in the morning as well as the lower back pain. As the day wore on and I was active, it would get better. While watching an NCAA Basketball Tournament game, I saw an ad for Laser Spine Institute. I had seen their ads in the past but decided it might be worth talking to them this time.

After sending them my most recent MRI, they told me I was a good candidate, that they treated my kind of ailment almost every day. I decide to go to the St. Louis clinic for evaluation and surgery. While there, I was treated with great care and kindness. Dr. Troy ** performed my surgery, which involved trimming two ligaments which has thickened with age and were pushing on the nerves. After 14 weeks now, my pain is gone and I am back to full activities. My golf game had suffered due to my back pain and a bad hip, which I had surgically repaired last August. My game is continually improving now, almost back to where I was before I began to have the pain. I am very grateful to Dr. ** and all the staff at LSI for giving me my life back.

Had severe back pain and went down to Tampa to get help. Cost me 1,000 dollars out of pocket plus another 300 dollars hidden cost and they did more damage than they did good. After 8 to 10 weeks after I started hurting again so I called them. They gave me the runaround and said I would have to return for more procedures. Got opinions from 1 spine doctor and three neuro Drs. and all ask why they had removed hardware from my back L5 and S1 when it was clear on the MRI and x-rays there was a nonunion. Now 8 months later they send me another bill. I just had to get my spine fused from T-10 to S1 because of the removal of hardware they had done in Oct. of 2015. Surely there has to be some kind of law against this practice.

I'm a 72-year-old male, reasonably good shape, who recently experienced an extruded disk injury. We found Laser Spine Institute from their advertising. We contacted them by phone, submitted lots of data as requested (including MRI and previous medical reports plus insurance info). After their review, we were told that my medical condition met their guidelines and we scheduled a meeting at their Scottsdale facility not far from our home. The facility is very impressive, and our interview with a Dr. ** was quite revealing to us. Long story short, he explained that my injury was definitely repairable. Good news for us, so then we were ushered into an office with their financial councilor.

It was only then that we learned that Medicaid will not cover the entire cost of the procedure, and that the balance -- about $14,000 -- will be on us. And no, don't count on our supplemental insurance to pick up anything more than perhaps $1,000 or so "if we were fortunate". I understand that LSI is a business and not a public hospital. We assumed -- incorrectly, as it turned out -- that after reviewing the insurance data I originally submitted they would let us know of any out-of-pocket costs before inviting us to the interview. But no, it doesn't work that way. Instead, we went to the interview thinking the insurance we had would cover their service. While we haven't decided not to pursue laser surgery, I was quite disappointed that our LSI sales rep did not tell us upfront that my supplemental insurance would not cover the difference between what Medicare paid and the final cost. Just my 2 cents.

I had lower back pain and left leg pain and with the laser surgery all of the lower back pain and most of the leg pain is gone. I have not felt this good in over twenty years. It is amazing that you can go from pain to almost no pain and feel so much better. I would recommend this type of surgery to anyone that has this type of pain. I would have to say that this is the best thing that I have ever had done and it has been a wonderful experience.

The LSI is a cut above conventional surgery & hospitalization. The ONLY thing I didn't like was signing things while being anesthetized. BOTTOM LINE, my pain is gone! I'd recommend them to ANYONE having anything remotely resembling the horrible pain I once suffered.

I do not get the bad reviews. I had both of the surgeries one year ago June 3rd and 9th. I walked out on my own both times. Went shopping the day after my lower back. On the third day went to the beach at Clearwater. No pain, sore yes but no pain. Had a sharp pain down my left leg and numbness on the inner thigh for 13 years before I saw the ad. I made the call.

So glad I did 1 and 1/2 hour after surgery stood and walked without leaning on something to get up. Within three days was able to bend and tie my shoes, have not done that in years. And sleep a full night without waking to turn over due to numb leg. Next the neck, c6 was shifted a little to the right. Dr. ** fixed this. I was told the disc would have to replaced here at my local Dr. Again very Happy - I went to Laser Spine Institute - no more stiffness in my neck or numbness in my left arm. NO MORE PAIN. If you really want relief go to see these folks at Tampa, you won't regret it unless you don't want to get better. GREAT BUNCH OF PEOPLE AT LSI TAMPA!

Factual basis uncertain

I had major back surgery and was sent home with ** (I think). Anyway I saw so many TV programs on getting hooked on these and then going to **. I got worried. So I asked about getting off of them and the doctor's office sent me to the Pain Management (next door). They told me to finish the next 60 I was recently given and call back a week before I would run out. Well as I became more concerned I decided to wean myself off so I went from 2 a day down to 1 a day with no real issues. Then I tried to do without completely -- BAD results, so I had to continue. I called back early and requested an immediate appointment which I got. I took the balance of the pills with me and asked to please get me off. The Pain Management Dr had the nerve to give them back to me and tell me to finish them first. I REFUSED and asked that I receive a new script for a lesser strength NOW.

So he gave me a script for half the strength along with some other script in case I had withdrawal symptoms (whatever those would be). I never did take any of those. BTW... he took the remainder of my pills and I have no idea where they ended up. Within 2 weeks after that I weaned myself off of those new ones due to being concerned about addiction. I was successful on my own and cancelled the follow-up with that Dr and will not return. I have no idea what complications or possible side effects I may have caused trying to quit on my own. I plan on filing a complaint with the AMA later today. This stuff has to cease!

WAS MISLEAD BY THIS COMPANY... YES COMPANY. This place did 2 surgeries and planted the dream in my head before surgery that I would be fab and fit after surgery. Should of never had the 2nd surgery. First my neck than my back. Now 4 years later I am so bad in pain and grief daily. Left permanently disabled. Will never be the same unless I take pain meds and muscle relaxers. HORRIBLE LIFE DUE TO THEM. PLEASE BEWARE.

I was told by a spine doctor that I had herniated disc and spinal stenosis and needed a fusion. I saw advertisement on tv for Laser Spine Institute about getting up and moving and walking right away. So I call them thinking the clinic would be close by. Talk to a nurse and she asks a lot of questions then calls me back saying I am a candidate for them. So I go up and get a motel for a week. This is 9 hrs away from my home in Ohio.

They say they have to do a fusion too and will be back to work in 3 months, then go to get IV in and the real doctor comes in and talks to me telling me now it willl be 6 months recovery. Ok. Told by husband it took 7 hours instead of a 3 hr surgery and that my bones was like dust and couldn't keep screw in. Had to glue them in and this would be a tough 6 months and can not do physical therapy for 6 months. Now I am looking at long time of no work and a big bill. And then my insurance says they will not pay. Was not preapproved, which I was told by the nurse it was. I am in pain and been almost 6 months foot still numb and back so sore and legs weak, cannot walk. Now whole left is sore. Knee can't bend. It is getting worser. I have called them over the months and they keep saying this is normal...

So I decide to go to a local spinal doctor and he can not believe I am this bad, and going to do a test where they put dye in spine to see for nerve damage or blockage. I think there is bone fragments inside my back etc...from the bone cracking and so bad. I will never have a surgery with this INSTITUTE, WHERE you can not even meet the doctor doing the surgery until you are be doped up and don't even see him after the surgery or talk to him. No personal contact with YOUR DOCTOR. They throw you out the door and it is your problem now. Looks like another surgery and this one has set me back 30,000 or more. PLEASE go to a local doctor if need a fusion. They should always do a bone density test before touching your spine etc etc.

One afternoon, I was home. I was having in pain in my neck when a commercial for LSI came on. I either called or sent in my information online. A short time later I received a call from them. Long story short, I was informed that I would be a candidate. They requested my mri report, which I told them was over 3 years old. I finally scheduled the surgery and flew to Cincinnati.

The first day, everything was done: x-rays, mri, etc. They had already filed their surgical plan with my insurance prior to my arrival. When I met with the surgeon, the problems in my neck were worse than expected and he couldn't perform the procedure he had planned. I was told by another coordinator, I would have to get my chiropractor to send them a letter stating why physical therapy isn't helping with the pain so that they could re-file their new surgical plan with my insurance. This didn't make sense. I went back to my hotel and had to get my return flight changed, for a fee of course. This trip cost over $2000 in travel expenses, food, hotel, and my friend taking off work because LSI said I had to have a care giver with me prior to surgery.

All for nothing. I don't understand why their surgeon couldn't send a letter explaining why he had to change the surgery plan. They could have also saved me some time and expense if they had contacted the imaging center where I live and ordered new x-rays and mri rather than promising to do surgery and after the imaging is done there. I am very disappointed and frustrated. Their coordinator told me a couple of weeks ago that she would talk to my chiropractor since my attempts hadn't gotten me any closer to having surgery. When I email the coordinator and ask specific questions, she dodges answering my questions or simply won't reply. This is the worst and most expensive medical experience I have ever had!!

I just wanted to say thank you for giving me my life back. I had an awesome experience with the Laser Spine Institute in Scottsdale, Arizona. Because of the Laser Spine Institute, I am able to lead a normal life and the relief I have is so amazing, that there are no words to express how grateful I am. Thank you.

LSI was/is very professional, prompt and treated me as if I was their most important patient. LSI was extremely thorough. I had suffered for over 35 years with severe pain and only a Chiropractor was able to relieve my pain. However, it was only for a couple of days before I was back. It is now going on 5 months since my Cervical Spine Surgery and I am doing fantastic. No more Chiropractor/adjustments and most of all no more severe pain.

I am a 60 yr old retired military officer. Flew helicopters and jumped out of airplanes which resulted in back injuries and chronic pain. I went to LSI in search of relief. They were professional in their assessment process and very well equipped to get me to the surgery room. Everyone I dealt with was polite and professional. No issues with anything that led up to that point. However, after three weeks, I had zero relief and in fact, my pain got worse. I tried to get feedback because I was living overseas. All I could get to respond was admin people or a nurse. Could never talk to a doctor. And the nurse tried to tell me I had because I flew on an airplane 3 weeks after surgery. But they brag that you can go back to work in a few days.

My biggest complaint is that the surgery is a lot of hype, I got zero relief. And second, their follow up is absolutely terrible. It's just like buying a car and taking it back with a problem and no one wants to talk to you. And when they recently moved their office, no one ever even informed me. I drove to Tampa to get my records for the VA and they were gone to another location. They had my email, because they bombarded me with marketing info leading up to the surgery. Why couldn't they send a courtesy email and tell their patients who spend nearly 50K on surgery, that they have moved? I would seriously think twice about this place or this procedure. It's all overrated when it's too good to be true... Buyer beware.

I had progressively worsening back pain for over 3 yrs. As a nurse, I have seen the results from traditional back surgery. It isn't pretty. Patients either became more debilitated or continued to live a painful life on multitudes of pain meds. I didn't want that for myself. So I existed. That's about all I did for three years. I woke up in pain, went thru the day in pain, and went to bed in pain. Rinse and repeat the next day AND everyday. I saw a pain doctor for 2 of those 3 years. Just trying to get by. It wasn't living - it was existing. I felt guilty. It wasn't fair to my husband. It wasn't what I expected for my life. I'm close to retirement and all I wanted to do was lay in bed. Then I found LSI on the internet! At last! An alternative! I hobbled in with a cane. Yes, I had progressed to the point I had to use a cane at home. I couldn't use one at work! So I suffered thru the day at work and cried once I made it to the car.

So I hobbled into LSI, and the clouds opened. For the first time I felt hopeful. The staff were so encouraging. From the front door forward. It was like the sun shining in my face. I walked out that first day and felt lifted. So I walked into surgery needing a cane, stopping every 30 feet to relieve pain, numbness extending from my hip to my toes. My first conscious thought after surgery "my back doesn't hurt!" I walked out with NO CANE! Repeat 2 days later. Flew home 2 days after that. Just 6 days that changed my life. I've not looked back. Has my life changed? You bet. I'm back to work. My husband and I even went to Disneyland! I have a life again! I'm ready to retire now. Because I'm ready NOT because I can't do anything else. I'm ready to live. And I'm not in pain or taking multiple of med pains. Thank you LSI. You gave me my life back!

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs

Doctor changed plans the day before scheduled surgery. Rather than fixing the problem, the doctor decided I only needed to have facet thermal ablation. My condition has only gotten worse. LSI ordered another MRI but I have not heard back from anyone there. I have not and will not recommended Laser Spine Institute.

I had arthritis in L4/L5 and I'm late 30's, not a huge problem when compared to some of the other ones on here but made me miserable for 7 months - constant pain in low back and right leg, and quality of life was low and very depressing. I went to chiropractor, tried different therapies, went to pain management and had 3 shots, 3-6 Vicks per day - all for little to no help. A friend with serious back problems suggested LSI. I'm in Cleveland so had a location 25 min away.

Went through pre-op, all good. I still have the original Anthem insurance, was one of the lucky ones to be grandfathered in when Obamacare kicked in. Upfront cost was only $1000 with max out of pocket being $9000. So whatever out of network patient responsibility is, LSI said once everything goes through insurance, max additional out of pocket can be $8000, which they offer very flexible payment plan - minimum $20 per month, no interest, until it's paid off. Even if it's a max $8000, $20 a month is nothing. I was very pleasantly surprised. It's a small price to pay for your health.

Anyways, I had my surgery 5/19/16. Worse thing I did before surgery, 2 days prior, was going on this site and few others alike and read the negative reviews and all the horror stories. It freaked me out and gave me horrible anxiety, I lost 2 days of sleep and 8 lbs by worrying about nothing. Most complaints are about billing anyways. Make no mistake, LSI is in business to make money, they are not a charity.

They never claimed they have 100% satisfaction rate, no one does. But I'm sure it's high. They charge a lot of money for their procedures but the procedures work and the staff knows what they are doing. The place is very well organized, I got all the follow up calls and everything was smooth. Fixed my problem with very moderate pain and 4 days after surgery, I'm up walking around feeling great.

If you have serious issues, you have to have realistic expectations. Medicine isn't exact science. If you are ** beyond repair, they can't get you a new spine. But it seems they sure do what's possible with minimally evasive procedures to achieve the best possible outcome. Everyone was nice, straightforward, knowledgeable and helpful. It's expensive but you definitely get what you pay for. I would recommend LSI to anyone and I would strongly suggest NOT TO waste your time reading online horror stories, they wouldn't continue to grow, expand and do so well if any of those stories were true! Good luck everyone.

Factual basis uncertain

I sent my MRIs for review as requested. I was contacted shortly after with glowing, gushy news that I was an IDEAL candidate, and that they could solve ALL my problems which I have had for over 30 years. After short discussions about what could be done, the crucial question was asked -- How did I intend to pay for this miraculous surgery which would, in fact, change my life by restoring the youthful spine conditions I enjoyed before the injuries and other conditions arose which have almost completely crippled me? I immediately replied, "By my insurance!!" I have Medicare, and a Medicare supplement!!

The next reply floored me. The person on the phone responded that I would have to come up with an additional $30,000.00 in order to be considered for this life-saving surgery!!! I asked, "Does one of the surgeons need a new car or something?" The response was less than appropriate, and at that point I said the conversation was over! If it was possible to award a negative 5 stars, I would do so, for the poor treatment I received!!! If this is the kind of shyster outfit they are, I want no part of it!!

Laser Spine Institute Company Profile