It's that easy Request Information
3.84/5
Based on 261 reviews that contain star ratings

Tampa, FL

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Laser Spine Institute is the leader in minimally invasive spine surgery and has helped more than 75,000 patients find relief from chronic neck or back pain. Our outpatient procedures are performed in state-of-the-art facilities throughout the country, using a less than 1-inch incision and muscle-sparing techniques. This allows for a lower risk of infection and complication as well as a shorter recovery period compared to traditional open spine surgery.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

342 Laser Spine Institute Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

On February 5, 2019 I contacted LSI on behalf of my husband's back problems to see if he might be a candidate for their facility. Ross ** quickly called me and got information. I faxed a copy of the MRI report to him that day or the next. I have not heard anything else from him, and neither have I been able to reach him on the direct line he gave me. I did leave a voice message, but still no reply. I'm thinking after reading some of the other customer experiences that these people are a fraud. If you don't get good customer service before they get your money, imagine what it will be like afterwards. I'm done with them.

Get expert buying tips about Hospitals delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

LSI was the best decision I ever made in life. It’s been 11 years and not one issue. I’m so glad I didn’t let the local surgeon talk me into getting my back fused. Trust me, when he found out about me wanting to check out LSI, he went all out trying to discourage me from going to Tampa. 2 days after LSI “fixed me” I was walking around at Disney pain free. I’ve never heard of a “freshly fused” person walking around an amusement park pain free 2 days after surgery let alone starting CrossFit and weight training program 4 months after surgery.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

Operation was great and painless. Up and walking 4 hours after start of surgery. I woke up the next morning, at 4 AM not from pain but to go to restroom. I felt no pain whatsoever. I felt so good for the first time in 8 years that I didn't go back to bed. I just kept walking around enjoying no pain. It's been a year now and still feel great.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

I am so thankful to be pain free today thanks to Laser Spine. My back determined my lifestyle for around 2 years. I was very limited in what I could do. Now 8 months after surgery on my lower spine, I have no pain and can do whatever I want!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

My back has relief from the chronic pain. I had a bone overgrowth that was pinching my s1 nerve and now I can do everything I use to do without the chronic pain. I have gotten back to running and playing with my child on the floor again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Laser Spine Institute?

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

After having 2 surgeries with Laser Spine Institute at the Cleveland facility, I was told that my case is too complicated for them to handle and I need it done in a hospital which they are not affiliated with. Coming from Canada and paying all out of pocket and having an unsuccessful fusion leads one with very few options. No assistance was offered and they have basically washed their hands of me. When I first walked into LSI I thought it was a Godsend and now I see it as any other business that does not live up to their "2-year warranty" or care that I am suffering every day in pain for the last 5 years.

Insufficient response received
Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

My wife and I contacted Laser Spine Institute (LSI) to investigate alternatives to the T10-to-pelvis realignment and fusion prescribed by our local spine surgeon, for Scoliosis and spondylolisthesis. Jill **, an LSI consultant, contacted us promptly to discuss our situation and how LSI might help. After reviewing my wife's MRI and CT scan REPORTS, Jill told us that she saw no reason why my wife would need such a severe surgery to correct her Grade 1 Spondylolisthesis. But she wanted to wait until the actual photographs arrived, at which time she would pass the entire package to a doctor(s) for consideration.

It has now been 2.5 weeks since that conversation, and we have not heard a word from LSI. I've left Jill ** 2 messages to call me, but no reply. It appears that LSI may have decided my wife is not a good candidate for whatever they REALLY do at LSI. If such is indeed the case, a quick phone call, so stating, would have been a polite and businesslike response. Instead, they dropped us like a hot potato and left us hanging and hoping for an alternative. This is completely unacceptable. DON'T USE the Laser Spine Institute. They're a fraud.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

For 10+ years I tried everything to relieve my back pain including ablations, injections, chiropractors, physical therapy, nerve blocks, you name it. Nothing ever worked and finally a doctor recommended I have an MRI and it was discovered that I had a herniated disk at L4 and L5. I researched for several months and contacted the Laser Spine Institute in Tampa. They told me I would be a candidate for surgery.

My husband and I traveled to Tampa and from the first day, had a great experience. The staff was very helpful and organized. As anyone would, I was apprehensive about surgery but they answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable and at ease. The day of the surgery, everything went as expected and I can't say enough of my surgeon, Dr. Drew **. He gave me my life back. Before the surgery it was painful to walk, sit, exercise, bend, work, basically everything caused pain. The only regret I have is not having the surgery sooner. Thank you Laser Spine Institute. The photo is of me and my husband hiking in North Carolina.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

I had been reporting to my doctor at the VA for several years that I had back pain. After several reports, he finally sent me to see their in-house chiropractor, who did nothing to relieve my pain. I then went to see a local chiropractor, who also did nothing to help. I then went to see a third chiropractor, who told me that, since I had been having problems for some time, I needed to get an MRI of my lower back. I had that done at the VA in Dallas, and they told me that I had a bulging disc. The MRI also noted that I had a cyst on my spinal cord. They suggested that it be shrunk with therapy. I then received a steroid injection to relieve the pain, and that was supposed to give me 3-6 months of relief. I got one week of relief.

After growing tired of arguing with their staff about non-existent appointments, I contacted Laser Spine Institute. They asked me to send them a copy of the radiologist's report, then told me they could help me. I then had to make a long drive to St. Louis, as that was their closest facility to me. Their neurosurgeon looked at my MRI images and told me that he saw nothing wrong with my discs. My problem was the cyst, that had started to worm its way around my spinal cord. He also noted some bone growth in the cavity around my cord in the area of the cyst. He looked me straight in the eye and told me what he planned to do, and what I could reasonably expect for a recovery time. I knew I was in good hands.

When I woke up after surgery, they sent my father (who had made the trip with me) to pick up two prescriptions. One was for pain, and one was a muscle relaxer. They showed me how to wear my soft back brace, and told me to report back the next morning. We went in the next morning for an examination of the area, gave me ice packs (if I needed them for pain and to keep the swelling down), and told I could return home. That was a month ago. I have not had any pain whatsoever, and still haven't even opened the pill bottles. I can walk around with no pain, go grocery shopping, walk my dog, and function again. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Chris ** and the entire medical staff. THEY ARE GREAT!

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

I received outpatient treatment for sciatica on the right side in November 2014 with pleasing results. Could not have been happier. Promising results in 2014 led me to move forward with lumbar fusions at L4, L5, S1 on March 6th and 9th of 2015. Keep in mind that I am pleased with Dr. Jeffrey ** skill. However, LSI's practice of performing lumbar fusions strictly on an outpatient basis should be banned.

I should have been kept in a hospital for 3 days or more postop and then sent to a rehab facility. My experience was torture. I could not so much as get from my bed, to the bathroom and back, all within 30 ft. I was in constant excruciating pain so severe that I considered suicide. While I do reside with my husband, he is was not equip to deal with my condition.

Fast forward, I now have issues with my sacroiliac joints due to muscular atrophy. Muscles that atrophied due to inactivity attribute to excess SI joint movement. This would have been avoided had I remained under inpatient medical care. No other person should have to suffer as I have. This experience, the intentional neglect on the part of Laser Spine Institute in pursuit of money, putting money before patient welfare, has resulted in excruciating pain and suffering, and lifelong disability. My name is Laura **, and my # is ** for any competent medical lawsuit attorney who may wish to call to discuss taking on my case. Thank you.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I had a first decompression back surgery several years ago and had no issues. LSI was a small facility in an office complex. Fast forward to a couple of years ago, I found their new facility a surgical factory. They have gotten so big, that the personal care that existed many years ago has all but disappeared. The staff is not experienced to handle any surgery that isn't normal and mine was anything but normal. They fly surgeons around the country to satisfy patient loads, leaving surgeons un-prepared for surgery. I have been worse off than when I entered the LSI facility. I would never suggest that anyone needs back surgery. Find another facility, there are many more and better options.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

After seeing commercials about the LSI and reading of their success rates, I decided to contact them. I have dealt with back problems as a result of an on-the-job injury in July of 2016. My information was submitted and soon thereafter I received correspondence from Ross Elliot. We had a great rapport, communicated often, and he suggested that I truly might be a prime candidate for their services. He was supplied with all contact information to gather previous records and charts. He called once after this discussion. I returned his call and on several subsequent occasions left voicemails; he never returned my call

On October 23, 2018, I left him additional information regarding more test results. His outgoing message explained that he was going to be out for a week. Again, I called on November 26, 2018, and left yet another message. With this message I requested to be contacted and informed of further inquiries, being unsuitable, or communication to let me know of my tentative status. It is very disheartening that I have not received any form of callback regarding my placement as a candidate or not. This lack of professionalism is alarming.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

In Sept 2018 I contacted LSI for consult and the care and compassion and very timely fashion they coordinated everything was and has been an Amazing experience. I read every review out there... good... bad and everything in between and also fortunately I knew 7 other people that have had surgery at LSI and all wonderful experiences and outcomes so I decided to go for it. I didn’t have much to lose. From the first day I actually stepped foot in the clinic I knew I was where I needed to be.

I could go on and on about the red carpet treatment... state of the art facility... loving caring staff but I think if you're on the fence you need to just go. You will find out for yourselves... and every patient I talked to there was feeling the same way I was... very well taken care of. They all knew my name. I had 8 procedures on my neck in 72 hrs and I’m going back for a low back fusion and I honestly cannot wait! 4 days out of neck surgery and I feel fantastic! The only regret I have is not doing this sooner!

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

I did two levels with Dr. Weiss in 2010. Because they did the levels 10 days apart, I had a stroke and lost 30% of my oxygen for 1 1/2 years. The surgery did provide relief until 2015 when all the symptoms and pain returned. I never pushed myself and did just what they said. Today I had them review my latest MRI, and the two levels they did completely deteriorated and both discs are bulging. They said they cannot do redos with the laser in the same areas. So now they have an orthopedic surgeon on-board and do regular surgeries too. And, of course they don't take insurance, except for some medications. They want another $35 up front. Don't waste your money. Don't do this bandaid surgery.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

My wife had tests done several weeks in advance and discontinued medications 5 days before the procedure as instructed. She drove in pain all the way from Chicago to St. Louis, hotels, meals, etc. only to be told when she got there that medications should have been discontinued 2 weeks ago. We couldn't afford this trip and the driving is hard on my wife. I have to work day and night to pay all these medical bills. Now we're back at square one and have to find something in the Chicago area, starting all over. As can be expected the burden falls on the working person who can't afford the insane medical bills to figure out a solution. This has been devastating and horrible.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

I had surgery at Mayfield Heights Laser Spine Institute on may 23rd. It has not even been 5 months and I am in terrible pain. After my surgery I was having issues, called them, they ordered a steroid pack, took this. Felt better for few weeks, pain came back so I called again. They called another steroid pack in, again, same results, so they ordered another MRI and it reveals there is a reoccurrence of the same thing I went in for surgery in the first place.

I am in terrible pain, neck, arm and have to now go into another surgery with a Neurosurgeon to fix this right. LASER SPINE was suppose to call me back before weekend after their Dr. reviewed my results, no phone call. I have got a runaround with them now. Nothing like when I was going to have surgery, they were calling all the time, pressuring also for your upfront money that they push CareCredit on you to use. They also did not inform me there was a chance of reoccurring, especially within 5 months. Now I have to take time off work and miss out on my wages again to take care of this awful pain.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

Prior to my surgery, I was taking a lot of different drugs to mask the pain I was having. Just prior to my surgery I was taking so many drugs for pain that my brain knew what I wanted to say, but what I was saying wasn’t what I wanted to say - sometimes it was just jibberish. Now 8 months after the surgery, I'm taking NO heavy drugs, I wake up and I do have an uncomfortable feeling in my back, but it’s not pain, I know what pain is. If I have to do something like carry feed bags or operate a snow blower, there is a lot of uncomfortableness, but that can be handled **. Granted that is an over-the-counter drug but it’s not an opioid. I’m very glad I went to LSI, thank y’all!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

I have to say that LSI was just amazing. Doctor and staff were the most professional people I have ever dealt with in the medical field. As for the facility, it was first class. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone with a back/neck issue. It's located just off the Tampa airport runway and the hotels are feet away from the LSI center.

Resolution response: Oct. 25, 2018

I'm happy to be updating my review with very positive news. LSI has contacted me and addressed the failure to have my calls returned. They offered their sincere apology for the lack of communication, and I say with confidence that it truly was sincere. In fairness to LSI, I did learn that there was coordination and progress taking place behind the scenes, so to speak, but unfortunately I wasn't aware of it. While a lack of communication was certainly the nucleus of this issue, it seems that the matter has been resolved. Their staff has since been most courteous and helpful, and I am grateful that they were willing to work with us in scheduling an appointment in the very near future.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

From initial professionalism and encouragement, to being ignored and complete disappointment. I originally contacted the Laser Spine Institute on behalf of my mother, hoping to explore treatment options for her spinal condition. The initial, “Patient Coordinator,” that I was assigned to, failed to return my phone calls for an entire week.

While this alone was frustrating enough to write them off, I decided to give it one more attempt. I requested a new coordinator, and was assigned to, “Colleen.” I was pleasantly surprised to find that Colleen returned my call the same day and was professional, courteous and very knowledgeable about the beginning processes of evaluation. I worked with her during the week to coordinate medical appointments, transfer medical records, and basically start the process of having my mother evaluated for treatment. I submitted the non-refundable $250 fee to have a nurse call my mother directly, to gather additional pertinent information. Everything up to this point now seemed to flow, but that was about to change.

One of my initial concerns was scheduling availability to have the laser procedure done. I had a two week break in my work schedule where I would be available to airline my mother to Arizona for treatment. I expressed this concern right away, and it was agreed that we would most likely have ample time to complete the initial medical evaluations and have the surgical procedure scheduled on one of the two weeks in our target window. While they couldn’t make a 100% guarantee of schedule availability at that time, they remained fairly confident that her procedure could be completed within the two week window. I completely understood and was satisfied with that answer.

Fast forward to today… After my mother successfully completed her medical evaluations, we began waiting for someone to contact us regarding scheduling for the procedure. I had actually started making phone calls immediately after her initial medical evals were completed to emphasis the importance of getting her on the schedule, as I knew our window of opportunity was approaching. Crickets. No one returned my calls. I reached out for more than a week to the nurse coordinator that we had now been assigned to, but my numerous messages went ignored. No one called.

I again contacted our original patient coordinator with my concerns and to hopefully instill some level of urgency in the scheduling process. I was advised that she would reach out to our nurse coordinator and find out why no one was returning my calls. That proved to be of no help. Still no one called. To sum this up, after the $250 nurse evaluation over the phone, we seemed to basically drop off the radar of anyone’s concern or interest at the Spine Institute. While their staff was initially encouraging and engaging, we suddenly found ourselves in limbo, unable to get the courtesy of simple call back.

After a long wait, today represents the first call back I’ve received from the Laser Spine Institute, regarding scheduling. Unfortunately it comes just one week before our window of opportunity closes, and as expected, “Oh, we could never schedule a procedure just one week out.” I’m beyond disappointed. I truly hope that those of you making the decision to use LSI, find the customer service element to be much more successful than our experience. I submit this to share our experience, and perhaps warn you that the smoke they initially blow at you in the beginning, might not last.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

My son contacted Laser Spine Institute after learning about it online. They requested that he have his MRI results sent, which he did. (My son is 24 and has two herniated discs.) He soon received a call back saying that they had reviewed his MRI and he was a good candidate for surgery. They asked that he come in for a consult and a new MRI would be done. He went to the Cleveland facility, which is a three hour drive one way. A new MRI was done at their facility. A few days later he was told that the new MRI also showed he was a good candidate for surgery and to come back for a consult with the surgeon and to meet with a financial specialist.

I accompanied him on the second trip. We were told that, due to unforeseen circumstances, the surgeon would be unable to meet with him but another gentleman who identified himself as a surgical colleague of the doctor met with us and reviewed the MRI images with us. He pointed out the specific problem area on the MRI images and explained exactly what would be done to correct the problem during surgery. He said that the opening where the nerves go through the bone would be made larger, so that the nerves had adequate room. He explained that this was what is causing his pain.

We then met with a financial representative (I don't remember his title). He collected a $250 deposit, had us complete necessary forms and the surgery was scheduled for a Tuesday, a little over a week away. The day before surgery, my son was to meet with the surgeon for "pre-op", which included having a test done on his spine in which the specific area is numbed to ensure that it was, indeed, the problem area.

The surgeon was late and my son waited an hour past the appointment time. When he was finally called to meet with the surgeon, the surgeon made it clear that he was running behind and only had a moment to explain to him that he was, in fact, not a candidate for surgery and that there was nothing Laser Spine Institute could do to help him, short of fusing some vertebrae together, which the surgeon said he would advise against due to my son's young age. The surgeon said he would be happy to refer him to a place in Florida that does experimental procedures that could possibly help him. And that was that.

My son didn't have the opportunity to ask questions and it was never explained why he was told he was a good candidate for surgery when he apparently was not, why he was scheduled for surgery, why the "surgical colleague" explained how surgery would be completed, why a second MRI was needed (and will need paid for) when the first would have or should have revealed the same "inoperable injury." I called that afternoon to speak with someone who could answer these questions but the patient coordinators were gone for the day, according to the telephone receptionist.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

I get a lot of procedures done. And I have found in the medical field if they don't take my medical insurance for a simple procedure then it's probably bullcrap. I had went to another facility similar to this about neuropathy and they did some bull crap test on me telling me that I was going to lose my ability to walk and feel things. Comes to find out that I have spinal stenosis by a regular doctor. I call Spinal Institute to find out. They neither take my insurance and that's a red flag for me. I would recommend that you do not go to any other doctor that your primary care doctor does not refer you to and that is not a well-established procedure. I know my primary doctor explain some things to me and the things that need to happen if this was a verified type of surgery. The way that they're doing it it will be covered by all insurance especially because it's less work than be evasive surgery spinal stenosis.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I am a doctor and should have known better. I have one central bulging disc and with my profession, I was excited about the recovery of Laser Spine. I went to the LS in Cleveland. Deep down inside I knew the surgeon was lying when he told me he would do a bilateral laminectomy and discectomy through one incision. I didn't think he could do that but, I am not a neurosurgeon and he told me "I do it all the time". After the surgery and paying $10,000 more than my insurance would pay, I was worse right away. I gave it a year and ordered another MRI. It showed that the left side laminectomy was incomplete and the right side laminectomy and discectomy was never done.

I went back to LS a year after the first surgery to discuss this MRI. The evaluation doctor was clearly shocked that the surgery wasn't done. He extolled the skills of the "new surgeon" and recommended it be re-done. The scheduler told me with a big grin, they would be happy to do it right this time for another ten grand! I run a large specialty clinic in NE PA with over 20,000 patients and we diagnose lower back problems every day. We tell all our patients "Don't go to Laser Spine!"

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I put a $200 deposit down after feeling scared of my diagnosis from a doctor I went to. Less than 24 hours later and after talking to my wife and trying to make a better informed decision, and with the fact of my insurance not covering the procedure that would have costed anywhere from $11,000 to $21,000 dollars out of pocket, I decided to opt out because we could not afford it. They wanted to max out the Care credit, and etc. It would have been basically another 300 to 500 dollar month payment. I didn't really have the money to put a deposit down in the first place. I felt pressured. I contacted the sales person less than 24 hours later explaining why I couldn't proceed and expressed my concerns, Alan I believe was his name and he told me that he would not and could not refund me the $200 dollars I put down and they have it recorded.

I didn't even have a dates set yet for the initial testing. But it didn't matter to them. I don't normally fill out a questionnaire or complain, but I am still upset. Why would multi million dollar company would not refund $200 dollars? Is it because the company is hurting that much? It bothers me to my core. But I am upset because that I feel like Laser Spine Institute puts "Profit" above their patients. I am so disappointed because I was expecting better!!! Service that I received!!! Why would a Company stoop down this level. This was why I will never ever ever go to Laser Spine Institute for any kind of procedure or recommend anyone to go to this place, and I will always feel upset until my money is returned. So do the right thing. I know it's only $200 but it the principle of the matter.

No response received
Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

My wife suffers from degenerative spine disease, and has had several open surgeries. She is now 73, and doesn't feel that she can endure another one. We contacted Laser with a hope that they might be able to help in some way with non-invasive procedures. Without going into the horrifying details, I can honestly say that the organizational process of this company is the worst that I have EVER seen in long lifetime. We submitted her MRI, and have since been contacted by 7 different people (that's right, SEVEN). None of them had the knowledge or authority to analyze the findings, but wanted to ask a few questions and "passed our contact number along to someone who can assess the situation". I truly cannot believe that anyone, ever, has had good results with this joke of a company. RUN far and fast and seek out a real doctor!!

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

Updated on 10/23/2018: I wrote the review over the weekend. First thing the following Monday Isabelle (Issy) calls me from LSI. "How can we fix this?" She asks. I suggested maybe them refunding my airfare, hotel, rental car. You know my expenses. She says she will call me back in an hour. The last voicemail I received from her was Friday Oct.12. I have left her 4 messages in the 11 days since she left that last message. I’ll ask you. Is this a company you want to trust your back to? Haha, They don’t have your back!

Original Review: At their request, I sent them a very recent MRI. If it was reviewed by a surgeon & not an accountant, I should have been declined. They tried to deaden the nerves to simulate the result of surgery. Both of their attempts were useless. Only taking my pain level from 7 to 6. What a waste of my time. They got paid for all their procedures. Remember they only work on 1 joint at a procedure. I was very unhappy with the outcome.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

LSI gave me back my life. I had neck pain for 20 years and back pain for over 7 years. I am now back to doing everything and usually with no limitations. They are honest, sincere, and caring group. You are not a number to them.

No response received
Original review: Sept. 23, 2018

I don’t know how to describe everything that went wrong. They told me my recovery would be 1-2 weeks to get me spot sign up. After I paid they said it would be months. I brought Years of X-rays and other procedures that they said they didn’t even want to look at. They never told me I would need a back brace post op until right before surgery. I gave them all of my medications beforehand and then prescribed something that reacted with my prescription post op and sent me to the emergency room and didn’t even pay for the treatment. I have gone a year with pain after surgery and have had months of physical therapy. The surgery was a complete failure for me. I will never let them touch me again.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

While I have managed lower back issues for 20+ years on 2-1-17 I had a regular chiropractic adjustment and within 90 mins I could barely stand up or walk. I felt as if I was plugged into an electrical outlet and someone had control of the wall switch. I tried rest, ice, physical therapy, pain meds and steroid shots but nothing worked. I went from being a successful professional to someone who disabled who was afraid to move. After three months of horsing around with the minimally invasive methods and having things dragged out by the insurance company (Cigna) I sent my application and MRI to LSI.

I went out of network, paid twice my deductible to learn that my L4-L5 disc ruptured, and I had a bone spur and sever stenosis. I went to Scottsdale and In 5 days I had a thorough physical, blood tests and additional studies on days 1-3. Day 5 was surgery and day 5 was a check up. Later that day I flew home to PA. I highly recommend LSI, Dr. ** and their staff. The awful pain was gone when I come too from the operation and I left with a 3/4” incision. In six weeks I went through physical therapy to regain my strength. In short I am thrilled with my experience and am very grateful to have my life/health back. There is no need to live in agony and that is what I would of lived with if I didn’t step outside the box and visit LSI.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

After three decades of being a home builder that took a toll on my back, I experienced debilitating back pain. I went to several different spine doctors. I tried physical therapy, acupuncture, chiropractors and lastly pain management clinics. Pain medication only masked the pain and nauseated me. This is no way to live. I saw the Laser Spine Institute commercial on TV and contacted them. Laser Spine Institute was so easy to work with and thorough in explaining the procedure. I had spine surgery at Laser Spine Institute and I am free from the debilitating pain. My wife no longer has to put my socks and shoes on! We are fully enjoying our retirement and I am able to golf which I thought would never happen again. If you are experiencing back pain that is hindering your life style, please contact Laser Spine Institute. I'm very grateful that I did -- I'm blessed and have a new lease on life. Thank you LSI!!!

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

What a surreal experience for me. After 4 years, 4 months and 18 days of severe pain in my back, I met Dr. ** in Philly. He changed my life. I walked out of there standing tall. After following the post op instructions to a tee, my severe pain is gone, I can a actually sleep now... it's surreal after being gas lit by 12 other doctors and insurance carriers, being told nothing can be done or that I just have to live with it, Dr. ** changed my life. I haven't used my legs much in 4 years, 4 months and 18 days, now My challenge is rebuilding leg muscles, it will take some time as my spinal cord was impinged all that time but I'm confident in due time with work they will come back.

Thank you to Dr. ** and his stellar staff for their professionalism and adhering to their oath to help people. I'm truly indebted for life for Dr. ** incredible skill and his tightly run ship! The institute was world class, clean and the staff was amazing from the first moment to Dr. ** phone call on the way home. I can't thank you all enough. God bless you all and thank you from the bottom of my heart. Hopefully one day, I can get the impinge nerve in my neck repaired as well. Thank you ALL. ❤

Laser Spine Institute Company Information