Tampa, FL

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I had 2 cervical surgeries at LSI Philly facility, 10/1/2014 and 2/4/2015. My MRI showed spinal stenosis, bone spurs, in 2 areas: C 4-5 and C5-6. I had a nerve block on 9/30/2014 to determine what area was giving my toe most pain at that time, and that revealed that C5-6 was worst. So on 10/1/2014 I had the LSI minimal invasive procedure, but at home my Dr. wanted to do a conventional fusion, and there are MANY side effects with this procedure. After that procedure, my left arm was still quite weak and there was still minimum movement, so another MRI review showed that C 4-5 was the bad area now.

So on 2/4/2015 I had surgery on that section. After that, what a huge difference that made. Today, 2/4/2016, 1-year post op, I deem myself to be 95% healed and I have almost full rotation and up and down movement. LSI for me was the perfect choice for Cervical surgery. I will say to people who need to have surgery on their neck or back to give LSI a call. I saw their TV commercial, gave them a call, and now my neck is a whole lot better than with a conventional fusion.

My experience was awesome, they gave me my life back, so now I can live a better life without pain just in time to enjoy my grandbabies that are due in the next two months.

I am 54 years old and I had been in chronic back pain since a horseback riding accident when I was 17. I had tried acupuncture, physical therapy, chiropractic, bio-electric therapy, yoga, inversion therapy, massage and drugs. Then in September of 2015, I felt something "give" in my back and suddenly my pain increased 10-fold! I could not straighten up. I could not walk more than 30 feet. I could not sleep. I could not work. Every moment was horrible, nauseating, wrenching pain.

I got an MRI and sent it to LSI. They approved my surgery and scheduled it within a week. Every moment of my experience was amazing. Everyone was so caring and professional. Right after my surgery, I could stand up straight. I could walk without pain for the first time in 37 years. No one should have to wait decades for spinal surgery! Get it as soon as you can! I have a brand new pain-free life. I am so grateful to LSI and every one of their staff! Don't wait!

I have to say I'm much better now can even walk thru the grocery store! I'm 80% better. I have had to go back to my pain management Dr. because I'm having back pain along the bra area of the back. He is sending me for a new MRI. I also need to get some strength back in my legs. Everyone there was very nice and professional. The food was great and having a choice to eat fruits was a healthy choice. Thank you for all your help.

First of all, let me give credit where credit is due. Laser Spine Institute DID help with my back pain as they said they would. However, a year after the surgery I received a bill in the mail. They originally told me I would ONLY have to pay $1000.00 out-of-pocket and upfront which I did. Then I received the bill for an additional $2000.00!!! I have three other friends who have also had surgery there (because of my recommendation prior to my receiving the surprise bill) and they have experienced the same thing. We all got on with our lives and out of nowhere comes another huge bill. Talking to Customer Service has not solved anything.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Laser Spine Institute?

I am so happy that I found the Laser Spine institute. I was treated above any place I have ever had medical treatments done. I tell everyone that I can and my own doctor asked if they could tell their patients.

I was in so much pain before surgery. 7-9 every night after working 8 hours as CNA now I am completely pain free even after working 8 hours as CNA. It is truly amazing. I have told so many people about you & the wonderful work you do for people & will continue to tell everyone I hear of that has back pain.

I think they did an great job. I think there is more work to be done. I would like to say how thankful for the whole staff of Laser Spine Institute. If I had to wait for the surgery through my state I would not be alive today. I waited an year and months with no sight of surgery. In 2 weeks or less Laser Spine Institute had it ok'ed through my insurance co. God bless them.

My husband has had back problems for over 12 years, we were referred to this facility. And now wish that we should of stopped going after the first visit in January 2016. In January, my husband went to their Tampa facility to have right L3/L4/DNR including partial facetectomy with disc compression. At first he did have some relief, but not for long. He had to go back to Tampa in July 2016, to have right L3/4 re L/F/DNR, irrigation, and debridement of lumbar hematoma with culture, dural leak repair. You would think after the second surgery to fix complications from the first surgery he would feel relief. NOT fortunate. Instead he has been in even more pain and suffering.

My husband and I went back down to Tampa for the 3rd time in a year, to have L3/L4 fusion. The entire week was extremely stressful, not one thing went smoothly. Problems with managing pain, filing insurance, not being completely informed of required accommodations of a 24/hr nurse after the procedure. After a long 3 days of all the above the surgery was moving forward the 4th day, we arrived and he was in preop with the IV, leg warmers, and even the blue hat. When suddenly the procedure came to a screaming halt. One of the patient care reps came in and said the procedure had been postponed. REALLY? Right now are you kidding? We were immediately in shock and disbelief! How can any medical professional or human being put a patient and their family through this?

They then took out the IV and escorted us out the back door not to be seen. We were never able to speak to the surgeon and would only get the runaround. That they needed to be sure he had pain management in place when we return home. Why didn't you go into detail about this and talk with pain management days before, husband had an appointment 3 days after returning home already scheduled. We left the facility in shock and disbelief, both our health at risk with high blood pressure due to what they just did. We used our last bit of money to go down and get his procedure done that would change his life. Pain free!

We went back home and had the required pain management appointment, and contacted Laser Spine like requested since they said they would fly both of us back down and foot the bill. We weren't expecting the next bit of information that the surgery was called off and that they would be unable to complete the surgery. What? Are you kidding? Who in their right mind not only made for a terrible, stressful week in Florida and put us in shock once but now twice? After this experience we are still waiting for documentation that my husband work excuse, waiting for all X-rays and discogram results to take to our new neurosurgeon. Until then he is out of work, no income, unable to file for FMLA or short term disability and even risk of losing his job. These people are not human.

As many other reviews stated, along with one of their own employees said to my husband, "They are only out for money!" And personally our family and friends do agree that they do not have the patient's best interest. They have put our family through stress, shock that was not needed. We already have been supportive, reassuring my husband that he will get the help he needs with his back. He needs to have his back fused, that is a fact and they even agreed. All my husband wanted was to finally be pain free, be able to support his family, and do the things he once did before. Bottom line... STAY FAR AWAY!!!

The entire process with the Laser Spine Institute was amazing. Everyone was friendly and professional whether it was in person or over the phone. Even the surgeon was friendly and personally called to check on me a couple days after surgery. My only complaint is that you don't know your schedule until after 3 p.m. the day before.

My daughter recently went to Laser Spine Institute for a herniated disc. The first thing they wanted was lots of expensive tests which, they assured her, would be covered by her insurance. She had recently (less than 3 weeks before) had x-rays and an MRI's done of her spine. She offered them these results but they insisted on repeating the tests themselves.

Fast forward a few months and we now have a grotesque bill from LSI for over $3,000 - nothing was covered by insurance. They never even consulted our insurance company which seems odd to me. Apparently they give everyone the generic "you are fully covered", to put you at ease. To make matters worse, the actual laser spinal procedure would have cost ~$18,000, and our insurance company (Cigna Health Care) who we have now spoken with many times, will in no way cover expenses from LSI. They will cover traditional procedures almost %100 but the efficacy of LSI procedures don't meet their requirements. They feel it would likely give our daughter no lasting relief or benefit. I personally can't say since she won't be having the procedure there.

Bottom line, the LSI people you first meet seem to be on the same level as car salesmen, don't sign or do anything with them until you first talk to your insurance company. Don't let them convince you your insurance covers anything they do. Make sure you talk to the insurance company first. I sure wish our daughter had.

I went and got an MRI at great expense, time and horrible experience. Had to fill out all paperwork, then Fax everything to Brigette. About 3 or 4 days later had not heard anything. Before I sent paperwork I was given a price based on MRI. Afterwards Brigette tells me Dr. so and so will not take me unless I lose another 30 lbs. I take steroids and cannot exercise due to severe pain so losing what I lost (40 lbs) was a big deal. Now this heartless Dr. tells me "go away boy". I have a normal very low blood pressure, many surgical procedures with NO Problems. Don't even waste your time! I hurt very bad and jumped thru hoops. Thanks were institute I APPRECIATE it!!!

Laser Spine Institute started with a phone call. After 2 years and 13 epidural steroid shots there were no options available with my local specialists. I didn't know if they could help me so I cooperated with their wants and needs to get records, insurance and other information. Their staff took care of everything to get me scheduled. The Dr., nurses and staff successfully set me up for surgery.

I had lumbar surgery on the 18th then five days later cervical surgery on the 23rd. The Dr. and staff called me to follow up several times after surgery and before post op to ask how I was doing with both surgeries. The after surgery care was exceptional. My Doctor was very informative and caring. LSI has called me at every 2-4 weeks, sometimes two or three times a week, after surgery to follow up my progress and advise me of any questions I had. I am highly recommending anyone who thinks LSI cannot help them to call them anyway. It was the best decision I've ever made.

I have nothing but the highest praise for the staff, facility and my entire experience with LSI. As the commercial says it has given back what I remember it was like before my back issue. I recommend LSI to anyone who wants to be what they were before their neck/back problem.

I have nothing but good things to say about LSI. This was the most amazing experience that I have ever had with a medical institution, and I've had many! One night I was crying in pain as I had many nights before over the past 6 years. At 3 AM, the commercial for LSI came on. I decided I would just get on the internet and send my name in for some information. At 8 AM, that morning someone from LSI called me. She told me that they were going to help me, and she wasn't lying. Two weeks later my surgery was scheduled. When we were there we were treated wonderful by every person that worked in that facility. Everyone was so friendly and helpful, even if they weren't a part of our care they would stop and speak to us. I am doing so much better. I now have a life. I can do things I haven't done in years!!! I appreciate everything they have done for me, as well as the follow up calls to check on me. Thank you LSI. You are awesome!

From the first phone call to walking into your office for the first time, to walking out and heading home after surgery I had the BEST experience. You have the friendliest, kindest, most caring, loving staff. They also took my caregiver under their wing. I have told everyone who would listen about my experience and the best place to have back surgery. My sister went to your St Louis office for her back surgery. We have a business friend who is working on getting his back surgery done with you too. The BEST experience ever. Thank you for giving me my life back and for letting me be able to play with my grand children, one of who is special needs. I missed not being able to do anything with him. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Factual basis uncertain

I was desperate for back pain relief. Contacted LSI. They treated us like royalty. When I asked them about my insurance (Blue Cross-Blue Shield) I found out BCBS doesn't recognize LSI. When I asked LSI how much this was going to cost me they told me they had a department that dealt in nothing but insurance refunds for their patients and not to worry. When I pressed them for figures the guy told me "I've never gotten less than $22,000 back from insurance companies" but that he couldn't give me an exact figure. That was a lie!!!

After I paid LSI $30,000 up front I got a procedure that did me absolutely no good whatsoever but they offered to do another one for another $30,000. I told them I wanted to see how much they were going to get from BCBS. They got a little over $3,000 back for me!!! I called BCBS and they gave me exactly the amount they would reimburse me or the procedures I got. LSI could have done that for me but they lied to me! They are crooks and don't really use lasers for their procedures. They are a bunch of lying crooks and lots of lawsuits have been filed against them and are pending resolution. As my neurosurgeon said they provide a "one size fits all" surgery.

Factual basis uncertain

I was seeing Dr ** at the Laser Spine Institute in Waco Texas. After a few visits I received a call from the office. They told me they would not see me anymore. I asked why and I was told they only saw one Medicare patient a year. My supplemental insurance was United Health Care. I actually think the dr didn't know how to treat me and used my insurance as an excuse. The Dr had a Terrible Personality. I highly recommend you go somewhere else.

Laser Spine Institute

We are glad to hear about your progress! Finding relief is important and it is great to hear we could help you reach your goals after you had exhausted conservative treatment options. Keep up the good work listening to your body and promoting your spine health. If you do have any postoperative questions, please be sure to contact your Spine Line for assistance. We are here for you!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2016

I had pain and discomfort for many years in the lower back region and in Sept. 2015 it advanced to the point I couldn't walk 50 feet without the pain starting. It became difficult for me to stand and talk to people at work as well as walk around the plant without sitting down occasionally. I began therapy from a local Chiropractor who prescribed a program of therapy, four times a week. To relieve the pain being caused by a bulging disc and a herniated disc. By January 2016 I had achieved significant improvement, but still had pain and my quality of life hadn't been restored. My Dr. modified the program to more aggressively decompress the bulging disc and herniated disc, but after four months, little improvement had occurred. We had another MRI taken to see what, if any, improvement was shown. At this point he suggested I contact LSI for their opinion and possible help.

LSI reviewed my MRI and said they could help me. We scheduled more tests and pre-op meetings on June 27th & 28th. The Dr. confirmed LSI could help me and surgery was performed on June 29th. The surgery was successful and gave me immediate relieve. I only took two painkillers the evening following surgery. After a follow up meeting with the Dr. on June 30th my wife drove us home, and on July 1st I began walking 1-1-.5 miles twice per day - pain free and haven't looked back! I have achieved 100% recovery and wish I could have had the procedure performed years ago. My quality of lifestyle has returned and I try to walk 2-5 miles per day.

I have had lower back pain for approximately 3 years. It started off as something that I could overlook and get on with my day. I then had my first child. With the constant bending over and getting her out of the crib with not being able to rest and recuperate it got a lot worse. I went to 2 different spine doctors (both said all they could do was a fusion), chiropractor, physical therapy (made it worse), acupuncture. I also had pain management with 3 different injections that did not help my pain. After all of this I called LSI out of pure hope. It was to the point that I couldn't get on the ground and play with my toddler because of the pain. After talking with a nurse practitioner I was very concerned with going with LSI.

She explained that the people who operate on you are not actual doctors. I found this hard to believe so I contacted LSI and they sent me mounds of information on how they are accredited and the background of each of their doctors and anesthesiologist. After receiving this information I felt at ease and was very excited to see what they could do for me. I was still cautious because I read reviews about how people would go in and then find out that they were not able to help. Going in with this open mind helped me out because I didn't want to feel let down again. Once my wife and I arrived we were treated very good and welcomed to the facility. After some breakfast I was seen by a couple of different people and then had my imaging down with a new MRI and X-ray. After this I went back to my hotel and waited on a call to find out the result.

I then met with my surgeon and he went over the MRI and what he saw and how he could help. I never felt pressure of any kind to go through with the surgery and after meeting with him I finally felt like I was going to get this all resolved. The next day I had my surgery and again everything ran smoothly and on point. I was treated like I was the only one they were seeing on that day, even though they had a full schedule. After some physical therapy (didn't hurt this time) to get my muscles back working in the right way I feel like a new person. I am back running, lifting weights and more importantly I can now spend quality time with my child pain free. I would just warn anyone who goes into this to be patient and optimistic. They can't help everybody but they sure helped me. All insurances won't be accepted and that is not their fault. Just keep an open mind.

Laser Spine Institute

Caring for all of our patients is a top priority for us! We wish you well as you continue to seek treatments to reach your pain relief goals.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2016

I am a retired US Army Lieutenant Colonel suffering from some numbness, aching and weakness in my arms. Local physicians diagnosed it as related to cervical spine issues. Additionally I suffered from tingling right leg pains attributed to DDD in the lumbar region. I decided to call LSI and ask for some help. After receiving my referral I drove to LSI and began diagnostics. They did complete X-rays and MRIs and located what they thought was the culprit. During the process I consulted with three doctors of ascending seniority, including one of the lead surgeons. During each of the consults, and completely separate from each other, each doctor recommended not doing surgery on the lower region as the difficulty was not severe enough to warrant the risks of any surgery.

Three different docs who did not consult with each other came to the same recommendation to not do surgery. That is patient consideration. But two nerve blocks failed to isolate the pain in my arms thought to be from the cervical region. They directed an EMG test and return for more diagnostics. I completed the EMG and returned for more diagnostics. EMG review showed carpal tunnel syndrome. They performed a final nerve block to ensure they identified or eliminated the cervical issue. The nerve block did not relieve any pain. I made a final consult with the surgeon who decided against surgery and recommended I address the tunnel carpal issues with my local physicians since the spinal analysis was not indicating as the source of pain.

The coordinating staff was top notch, handling requests and appointments professionally and quickly. I felt important at each step of the process. They use a production line approach to processing which allows them to handle many patients efficiently, but they still treated me with respect and consideration at each encounter. This is not easy when your model is efficiency over individual patient processing. I want to thank them for not recommending back surgery and sending me back to my local specialists to address the real cause of the discomfort. LSI does it well and does it right. If in the future my back presents symptoms, LSI is first on the list for potential treatment centers.

Laser Spine Institute

Thank you for sharing your progress with us! We are glad that we could help you and that your surgery made such a good impression on your primary doctor. If you need anything during your recovery, please don't hesitate to call your Spine Line.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2016

I have degenerative disc disease at the age of 52. My main problems were in the neck, C3-7, which led to pain in my right arm, which over a period of several months reached my middle and index fingers, and they would throb with pain. Eventually the entire right arm would randomly tingle and then just go numb. I knew I needed medical intervention as I had been hoping it would go away. Rather than prolong the experience by experimenting with chiropractic and acupuncture treatments, I decided to research a real FIX.

I had seen the commercials for LSI repeatedly on TV, and mentioned it to my primary care doctor. He immediately shook his head and dismissed the idea. I knew that, at age 78, he was probably not on the cutting edge of this technology, pardon the pun. I now had to proceed without his blessing and without his referral. I contacted LSI and got the ball rolling with my MRI, which showed the disc damage.

Over a period of nearly a month, they consulted my insurance and got an (apparent) approval, described to me in detail what the surgery entailed, the amount of time required to go through pre-op testing, post-op recovery etc. I chose the Phoenix location, mapped out all the details: a care companion (my sister), the hotels nearby with shuttle service, the prescriptions required. My week spent with Laser Spine was like staying at a spa. The facility was top notch, spacious, comfortable, all meals and drinks provided, TVs and lounges throughout the waiting area, pharmacies nearby.

Everyone there treated me like I was at a resort and catered to my every comfort. Nearly everyone was pleasant with a great sense of humor and ready smile. There were a few individuals who were "all business" and not so personable. But they were efficient and got their jobs done during a whirlwind first week of one appointment after the other in their gorgeous facility.

The surgery itself was a breeze. I didn't need more than one night of pain killers. My arm was pain and numbness free! No funny side effects or scary moments. Everyone there was a true professional. There were a few hiccups, as one should expect from life in general. The biggest hiccup was when I returned home and my insurance company phoned me and told me they refused to pay the claim! Because I went out of network and was not referred (and also went out of State), they tried to deny it, even though they had somehow approved it beforehand. Thankfully, a very smart lady at my insurance company saw the pragmatic benefits of approving this type of surgery: no overnight hospitalization, quick treatments, no complications, and comparatively cheaper surgery. I think I set a precedent for my insurance company.

My home doctor also saw the light, and agreed that it was indeed the right thing to do and was very pleased at my recovery and results. He is now a believer in laser spinal surgery. I would do it again, no questions asked. I heartily recommend this institute and type of treatment for anyone considering going the old route, with cutting of bone, large visible scars, and lengthy painful recoveries in hospitals. This is the new frontier for back surgery. In the same way Lasik surgery took the ophthalmic world by storm several decades ago, and the insurance companies gradually came around to embrace it as the best solution for eye problems, so too is LSI the pioneer in back surgery. There is nothing to be afraid of, in my experience.

Factual basis uncertain

Laser Spine Institute told me that they could "fix" my chronic pain issues in my neck & that my insurance would cover the surgery at their Scottsdale clinic. When I paid my down payment & traveled on Airplane to Scottsdale, rented a car, & a Hotel for a week I went to the institute the Doctor told me that the surgery only covers 1 part of my C-7. I was very angry because I felt like I was lied to. I told the "sales person" many times that I have C-7 to C-4 issues & I asked the guy if this surgery would deal with the C-7 to C-4 issues. He told me they had a great success rate with my issues. Never telling me that I would need 8 total surgeries to fix my neck At $10k each surgery. He also lied about my Health Insurance covering their clinic.

I had already paid a non-refundable payment. Well, long story short, my insurance didn't cover it (I found out after my Surgery) & it didn't do anything for my pain. If you come across these scammers please do not buy their song & dance. I wish I spent the $10k (I had no choice but to pay for the surgery) on a regular neck fusion! I would have less pain by now.

Laser Spine Institute

Thanks for sharing with us! We’re so happy to hear we could help you on your journey to recovery. Remember to follow the postoperative instructions you were given, and give our Spine Line a call if you have any questions.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2016

After suffering for months with severe pain in my lower back which was not alleviated with either medication or physical therapy I made a consultation appointment with the Laser Spine Institute in Tampa. After this initial appointment I was convinced that they would be able to help me & scheduled surgery. My instinct was 100% correct. The procedure I received has given me back my life. I am now completely pain-free & can now perform all the activities I was unable to do prior to surgery such as exercising, traveling & socializing. Thank you LSI!

Factual basis uncertain

I was experiencing severe back pain that prevented me from sleeping or driving more than an hour. I had to get up during the night to stop the pain. I sent them my recent MRI, and they scheduled a surgery that they said my MRI showed nerve impingement. In the meantime, I scheduled appointments with two other local doctors, one my regular doctor and the other a Neurosurgeon in Nashville. They both said that I didn't need surgery, and after some other treatments without surgery, my pain is now tolerable and I can sleep at night and drive. The whole point here is that LSI was more than eager to do a surgery that I really didn't need. Surgery should always be a last resort. If you're not bent on surgery, get a second opinion, and be wary of LSI. They will cut you whether you need it or not.

Laser Spine Institute

We are glad we could help you get back to the things you love most. If you have any questions about your recovery, please be sure to call our Spine Line so that we can help you with the best plan of care. Thank you for your kind words and for sharing how well you are doing.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2016

I had severe back pain for the past 23 years stemming from an injury. I walked with a limp for years that apparently was painful for my family and friends to watch. I just lived with it thinking there was nothing else available to me to do. I dealt with the pain with OTC pain medications, traction, chiropractic care but finally made the decision to have an evaluation at Laser Spine Institute. I consulted with my primary care physician and we agreed this was the best option for my situation. The evaluation was thorough and my consultation with the physicians and nurses was helpful, comprehensive, and fit my needs and circumstances.

The arrangements for pre-operative and post operative care was superb, thorough and simple. I am a nurse practitioner and am fully aware of all it take from beginning to end for a surgery to run successfully, smoothly and efficiently. All the written materials were clear, thorough and well thought out. The staff was fantastic at every step of the way and follow up phone calls and visits were so helpful.

I am able to walk long distances with no limping and comfortably when I had been only able to walk very short distances. I am now teaching a high intensity water aerobics class in my village and have lost weight, sleep much better, move comfortably and feel my quality of life has been so richly improved and enhanced. I occasionally experience some twinges of discomfort not pain but generally it is a result of over working rather than sitting for long periods of time as I was before surgery.

My life expectancy has no doubt been improved and certainly my quality of life has far surpassed what I thought could possibly have been available considering my situation. I am so appreciative of being able to have had this procedure done and the outcome and subsequent success has been simply outstanding. Thank you to everyone who made this possible.

Laser Spine Institute

This is great to hear we were able to help you and that you were able to help so many others by sharing our message. We appreciate all that you do and we are glad to hear about your progress!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2016

My surgery is a success since June 13, 2016. I suffered daily of an L5 S1 sciatica pain, disrupted my whole life, my work, family, attitude, health entirely. I slept in pain as well. Could not sit longer than 10 to 15 minutes daily, struggling. Went to chiropractor for TEMPORARY Pain Relief for 4 months 2 to 3 times a week at his office. I have taken my husband in 2009 to LSI. He's doing fantastic still. I have sent an attorney friend to LSI in Jan. 2016. She is doing great too! I took my niece a week after my surgery June 24, 2016 and she's doing great. I have a builder that needs LSI and he is currently going online to set up with LSI. My brother in law is considering LSI. He's from N. Carolina, he's in severe back pain, fell off a ladder. Need I say more? All of them at LSI are god given and everything you need from start to finish in a thoughtful, kind way to get their patients HAPPY and on living their lives! Many blessings to all...

Laser Spine Institute

Thank you for the strong recommendation. We are glad to hear we could help you get your life back!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2016

I can only 'sing high praise' for LSI in regards to my treatment, care, and support during all phases of the process. Before, during and after my procedure I was treated very warmly, kindly and by first class professionals. I had to travel to St. Louis from Colorado and had no surprises. My procedure and recovery went as expected and as discussed. I highly recommend LSI!

After sending them mri I was not able to get a definitive answer on what exactly they would do for me. I had booked the visit to see them and they took my $250 deposit and would not refund. They are just after the $ and please ask your local Doctors their opinion of them. It's amazing how low their opinion is!

Laser Spine Institute

You are very welcome. We are glad we could help and that you would recommend us. If you have any questions during your recovery, please be sure to contact our Spine Line!

Original review: Aug. 30, 2016

Lumbar Back Procedure - The staff and facility are great. I'm about 90% whole and consider the surgery a success. Thanks LSI for giving me back a quality of life. I will gladly refer friends to LSI.

Laser Spine Institute Company Profile