Industrial Chem Labs

55 G Brooks Ave, Deer Park, NY

Industrial Chem Labs
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.05/5

Hiring? Post your job today.

Reach top candidates on Ziprecruiter

Visit Website

Hiring? Post your job today.

Reach top candidates on Ziprecruiter

Visit Website

Industrial Chem Labs Reviews

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

Don't do business with this company. This company has 123 different 1 star reviews on this site alone and that should say enough. My complaint will echo other reviews I've seen on here. I was promised a "free sample" and then received an invoice for the product. When I called they argued with me, called me a liar, and claimed that they never said it was free. I am 100% sure they said it was an absolutely free sample of their product.

To the rep I spoke with originally, Joe **, if you happen to see this message I just wanted to say you need to get a new job dude. You sound like a nice guy and you don't need to be working for some scam artists. Do something productive with your life. To this scummy business and whoever owns it, I hope you sleep well at night knowing how dirty your money is. You should be real proud. Maybe if you did business the right way then you'd sell more product and wouldn't have to resort to scamming businesses with shady script-reading tactics.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

This business is an absolute fraud. They called and offered to send me a free sample of product. Once it was received the same salesman, TIM called me back. I told him we had received it and would not be needing any more. About 3 weeks later, a huge shipment of product arrived and days after that a massive invoice as well. I called and asked why we received the product after I had already told him we didn't want anymore. He told me it was a clerical error and that this would be the last one. I then went on maternity leave for 12 weeks, and when I returned I saw that he had once again, send a shipment without me ordering or authorizing any kind of purchase.

I spoke to TIM, again, and told him I would not be paying the invoice. I told him they could email me a shipping label and I will gladly return the product. I asked him "how he sleeps at night knowing that he is swindling people out of money everyday? I work for a school district. You are literally stealing funds from children." He got very nasty with me on the phone and told me I was "The worst woman on the planet" and then hung up. Do a google search of the company Industrial Chem and you will see the thousands of horrid reviews. DO NOT ACCEPT ANYTHING FROM THEM. They will just keep sending it month after month without you even ordering it. Also, the product is a joke and doesn't even work. Pretty sure it's just laundry detergent they're passing off as a septic system cleaner!!!

Get buying tips about Business to Business Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2019

A sales rep somehow convinced me to have some samples shipped to me to try, then later sent an invoice for $250.00. I paid the invoice and thought that was the end. Six months later the same rep, name John, called and said that I had 4 cases already being shipped out to me which will cost me $600.00. I told him I never ordered those 4 cases. John said that I ordered it when I ordered the samples. The next day, I called their customer service line and was told the same thing. They said the 4 cases were already on its way, and that I will have to pay for it. I decided to do some research and downloaded a recorder app (Boldbeast) and called them back to record the conversation.

When I called back and told the sales rep that the call was being recorded and ask how in the world did I order the extra 4 cases, I got a totally different answer. John started to get rude and started to threaten me, saying he was going to call their lawyer and sue me because I had no authority to record the phone call. I told the guy that I am recording the conversation to have proof that I didn't ordered the 4 cases. I told the guy I will keep it and not pay for it and there is nothing he can do about it.

In my research, I found out that I don't have to pay for items that are sent to me, whether purposely or accidentally, that I did not ordered. I thank him for the 4 free cases of product. No surprise, I never received the product. The first phone call from John was to use as an excuse that that was when I placed the order. The 4 cases were never shipped. As soon as they knew I knew I did not have to pay for the product and have proof of that I never ordered it, they did not ship it. It has been a year and I have not gotten a phone call from those scumbags at Industrial Scam labs.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

About a week and a half ago a sewer cleaning product was delivered to our agency by Industrial Chem Labs & Service. I immediately called once I found out it had been delivered and spoke to a representative from their agency about the delivery. He explained to me that a person by Kristina had ordered the cleaner. I explained to him that this individual has not worked for our agency in several months and I know that she didn't order it because last year Industrial Chem Labs & Service had sent out product we didn't order and they tried to say that Kristina ordered it.

I explained to him that we went back and forth about paying for the product last year with Industrial Chem Labs & Service. I told him that we made a compromise on the price and we agreed to keep the product last year but I told him that I expressed at that time that we did not want them to send us any more product and want nothing to do with their agency. This product was horrible and we never even finished using it.

Shortly after last years event, I later found out that 2 years ago this company had asked if we would like to sample a product. Our maintenance director agreed to a sample that she later found out was billed several months later. When you speak to representatives at Industrial Chem Labs & Service they will tell you they do not offer samples.

This company is a bait and switch operation that will offer you a sample and then send you a bill many months later for the sample and then will continue to send unordered products to agencies in an attempt to invoice the agency for the product the agency didn't order or want. The reps are very pushy and try to change their stories to fit the situation. Example: If an employee quits your agency or is no longer in employed by your agency, Industrial Chem Labs & Service will try to say that the product was on backorder when the ex-employee made the order and that is why it is just now being delivered. This of course is not true. If I had not worked for this same company for several years and knew the previous back story with Industrial Chem Labs & Service and had I not dealt with this agency personally in the past than I may have been scammed into paying for a product we didn't need or want. This was an effective tactic last year but they are not going to fool me twice. In researching this agency I have found that this is a very common complaint submitted on various websites.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

I am a property management maintenance manager. I received a call from a salesman stating they were going to send me a free sample of their product to try. The product was a sewer cleaner. The salesman did not give me any opportunity to refuse the free sample and I never agreed to have them send it or would receive it. I showed up to work one morning and the product was in front of the door, no one signed for it, it was just there, a 2 gallon bucket of product. It was put in the maintenance shop and stayed there as no one knew what it was and where it came from. 6 months later I received an invoice past due for $125.00 give or take. When I called the 800 number on the invoice, the guy was very rude and offered no help in having the product returned and demanded we pay for a product we never ordered. His actual statement was he knows we authorized the delivery because he was on the phone with the rep in training that day.

When I asked him for proof of the sale or the person who signed for the package he stated he doesn't have to prove anything and we still needed to pay the invoice. I find this very practice of sales a scam and have no idea how this business is still open and selling scam products. DO NOT ACCEPT THIS PRODUCT, DO NOT ACCEPT THE CALL IF POSSIBLE. As a follow up, I will not pay the invoice and really hope they are not stupid enough to take this further. You can not send a product with no authorization and no signed delivery acceptance and then expect a company to just pay for the product. If that was the case every business would just send random things to random companies and then just bill them. Totally illegal!! Take note!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Industrial Chemicals?

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

This company calls and says that you have items coming from backorder (that you never ordered) and when you tell them, "Don't send it," they send it anyways. Good thing I pay attention to our deliveries and refuse the packages so we dont get stuck with the bill that follows. This just happened for the 3rd time. I called and spoke with accounting and the guy was rude. Spoke over me and says, "I dont know what you are confused about?" He then proceeds to try and tell me a employee that has not worked here for 2 years ordered it? So it's been on backorder for 2 years? I then proceed to tell him said employee would not have been authorized to order it and tells me yes she is??? Really? I think I know our company policy. Horrible customer service and business practices.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

This company is full of extremely rude and vulgar people. A company full of bullies who use verbal and mental abuse as well as threats as a way to intimidate companies into paying for product never ordered. Their M.O seems to be to call and get some poor person who answers the phone to give them the name of a manager of a department so they can use that as their "leverage" regarding the bogus order. You can be as nice as possible when dealing with them and they will claim that YOU were the rude one. I have noticed the pattern that they only seem to target companies that may have more than one person who places orders. SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM.

Original review: June 10, 2019

On June 6, 2019 we received 4 boxes of material from this company. They claim it's the completion of an order placed in 2017, yep, 2017. I have a conversation with the GM back in 2018 about a similar incident. We settled that issue and paid half the invoice. We will not do it again this time. WATCH OUT FOR THESE PEOPLE AND DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

Original review: June 6, 2019

A rep from Industrial Chem Labs stopped by one of our properties a couple of months ago and offered a free sample of (2) gallons of one of their odor control products to test. A month later we received an invoice from the company for the product. We have called to discuss the issue with their billing department, but they now claim it was not a free sample. This is consistent with many other reviews about this company I have now searched through online. Do not accept product from this company. They are dishonest and seem to be using this "sales" tactic to dupe companies into paying for the products.

Original review: May 22, 2019

If you are receiving invoices from this company and you KNOW you didn't order anything, don't pay. Believe the reviews regarding the rude "supervisor" Tom **. Believe the reviews that say they have canceled and keep getting products. Lucky for my company, we record our conversations.

Industrial Chem Labs Company Information