Gentle Dental of New England

Compare Dentists

Research top Dentists recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

So we got there I filled out the forms and wrote down the name of insurance. They totally ignore it. They did not tell me. They did not accept my insurance. If they had told me, I was going to leave but they decided not to say nothing!!! Poor level of customer service. Those receptions suck, are so rude!!! So I had to pay $57.00. So unprofessional not to tell you, "don't take insurance"!!! And they stole my money!!! The girl that did X-ray did terrible job. She hurt me the whole time!!! I guess she didn't even know what she was doing!!! I will report this to BBB. Never again!!! You people suck!!!

Worst dental clinic (Newbury St) - First, with every appointment, you have two options for parking either coming 30 to 45 mins early before the appt to find an off-street spot or paying $20/hr. Today, I came for my appt, I was late 20 mins (I paid the $20 eventually after I couldn't find an off-road spot). Then what? There was not an appt today!!! The receptionist did not know that I have an appt today!!! There is not even an apologize. Oooh nooo wow.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Gentle Dental of New England is a family dental chain that offers affordable preventive, maintenance and cosmetic dentistry to patients of all ages. With more than 35 years of experience and 29 locations throughout Massachusetts and New Hampshire, this affordable dental office provides onsite care for virtually every dental need.

• On-site oral surgery: At Gentle Dental of New England, patients can work with their dentist to handle extractions. Surgery is typically performed onsite to make extractions as least stressful as possible.
  • Insurance accepted: Gentle Dental of New England accepts most policies, so patients typically receive negotiated rates and coverage. Contact the office before making an appointment to get insurance approval.
  • CareCredit financing: Even with the affordable rates offered by Gentle Dental of New England, the cost of dental services can rack up quickly. With an easy approval process through CareCredit financing, patients can work with a third-party financing company to get the credit needed for their care.
  • Orthodontics available: If patients need braces or other orthodontic procedures, they can get their care at one convenient location. This eliminates the need for offsite referrals and travel.
  • Weekend hours: With both Saturday and Sunday hours available, Gentle Dental of New England offers appointments that work for busy professionals.
  • Best for Gentle Dental of New England is ideal for those seeking regular dental care, orthodontic procedures, dentures, oral surgery and family dental practices.

Gentle Dental of New England Company Profile