1.26/5
  • 1 star
Based on 51 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 11, 2017

298 Western Dental & Orthodontics Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

As I had to have all of my top teeth pulled due to my adult tooth was breaking my other teeth on its way down. So since I only had 5 teeth left on the bottom they pulled all of them. They fitted my mouth for the dentures while I still had all my teeth, and promised me that after my mouth was completely healed they would make a new mold and get me my permanent set. After I was all healed they told me no that I was never promised a permanent set and I would be stuck with the set that doesn't fit my mouth. What makes everything worse is that the bottom set never fit. I can't eat. What's worse is that I look stupid.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

I went in for my regular checkup/cleaning and came out confused and feeling scammed as someone already have mentioned... I'm the one that have exactly the same experience... Unbelievable. My story was I already went to the dentist (another location, brand, and far from where I live) for my 6 month checkup. I only had an exam and found out I need 2 fillings. I liked to make appt. for cleaning right away but they all booked until next year. Then I just found WD on the internet that seem closer, convenience and looks nice near me. I made appt. All went great: liked the service, accept my Medi-Cal (wow that's amazing! I thought).

I went in. Everything looks nice and clean, checked. Then I show them the result I've gotten from the dentist I went before that, I have done the exam just need the cleaning part and do the 2 fillings if possible (to save unnecessary work but they said they need their own exam... Okay, makes sense). So the exam-done, then the dentist and her assistant came and check my gum with the code 5-4-3... Then left. Leave the assistant who started to explain about the numbers they were testing to me and told me I have to get the treatment which cost me $1,800 with the payment option like $78/month for 24 months! I asked why can't I just get the cleaning? She said just regular cleaning will make it worse!! So I gave up not getting my cleaning done like I suppose to. Oh they also told me I don't have cavity??? (I might have to find just the regular dentist (not fancy) to make sure what is happening in my mouth.)

From my lifetime seeing dentist every 6 months for my checkup since I was young, I've never had this kind of confused experience. I left with the big question mark in my face that "can they do that?" Refused to do the basic checkup if I'm not interested in what they're selling. (Oh they try to sell you braces too but I already had it done.) Not a good day.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

This place is a joke! Parents please do the research before spending wasted time and money here. They are unorganized and they are cramming as many people as they can in for appointments. I waited over an hour just to get in for an Ortho consultation. The doctor looked at my son for less than a minute and told us he has all these issues in his mouth and jaw.

We then were taken back into an office to have a girl that barely spoke English try and tell us we would need to pay $7200+ for his two year braces experience. Huh? So, I tell them that this is outrageous and to give me a breakdown. This lady tells me it's for clear braces, which we don't need or want but apparently that is not our choice anymore??? She continues to tell me that they are now charging a 9% interest rate. lol. WOW... ** experience to begin with and now they are taking advantage. After I said, "No thank you to this rip off of a place", I did the research to find that there are places out there with good orthodontists that don't make you give a down payment. Please parents do the research and get multiple opinions if need be. Don't let this crap of a place take all your money.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

I am writing this review because I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else. I went to Western initially on August 31st because I was having pain on the bottom of my mouth caused by my wisdom teeth. I was told by Dr ** the dentist that they needed to come out, she sent in Mark and he provided me with 2 estimates, one for all the work I needed and the second for the extractions. The total for the extractions was $990 and I asked him, "So my insurance doesn't cover it?" He said, "No and before we can do the procedure we will need the full payment or we can do a deposit of $455 with monthly payments of $113." I informed him I would not have the $455 so I did not proceed with the extractions at the time.

I returned to Western Dental on October 30th to see if I could get an emergency appointment because the pain had returned and it was worse. I also asked the receptionist for a complete list of everything I needed done and the codes so that I could cross reference the coverage with Delta Dental. I spoke with my insurance company and they informed me that the extractions were covered but the bone grafts were not. I had no idea what a bone graft was. I was able to get an appointment to be seen by Dr ** that same day. She didn't examine me or anything however she did look at the xray. Dr ** says to me the teeth need to come out. I said ok and told her I agreed. I told her that Mark told me the last time that I was there that it was gonna be $990 and I didn't have that also that I didn't understand why the charge was so high if Delta covered the extractions.

Dr ** says, "Yes but you NEED a bone graft" (and she kept pressing the issue and telling me that I NEEDED the grafts) still with no explanation to what this is or what it's for. Next I spoke with Mark once again and he again told me I NEEDED the grafts and again they couldn't do the procedure without a deposit or full payment. I agreed to make a deposit (which the money came out of my rent money). The day of the procedure a lady (I guess she was from billing) takes my payment and I explain to her I still don't know what a bone graft is, why I need it and what the process is for such a thing. She tells me that she will have the dentist speak with me to explain it.

Dr ** never comes to explain so at this point I am getting agitated because I still know nothing. Finally Darlene explains it to me after it was already too late and she informs me that bone grafting is an optional procedure. Now I'm confused because Dr ** and Mark both told me that I indeed NEEDED bone grafts. At this point it's already too late because I've already made a deposit because I was misinformed. I had the opportunity to speak with 2 different dentist and 3 different oral surgeons outside of Western Dental that told me there is ABSOLUTELY NO NEED FOR BONE GRAFTS ON WISDOM TEETH, THEY ALL have said that first I should had been informed about what it actually was and what it was for. They informed me that they only suggest bone grafting for visible teeth or for future implants but you will never get a wisdom tooth implant so there was no need.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

I ended up writing a 16-page letter to a board of 7 doctors which made W.D. get my county insurance reinstated for 6 months. I had to get a new top denture made as the first one the panel of doctors made them finally give me was so big it would fit my horse’s mouth no kidding. They did not redo the partial so they never meshed up, I ended up using a Dremel to fit the top denture in my mouth. The first day home with it I finally could eat real food. I got a fish sandwich from Burger King and a back tooth crack in half on my brand new denture. After 9 months with NO TEETH in my mouth, I lost 33 pounds and was starving.

Now my bottom gum line has no bone left to hold on a full denture, so I need bone graphs and implants that my insurance won't cover. I feel Western Dental’s neglect owes me my smile back they were suppose to give me 9 years ago. I do not have $6000 they wanna charge me to get my top and bottom dentures. Who do I contact to ensure they do the work they owe even though 9 years have passed. This place needs looked into, new staff but same business practices. THEY CAN’T PRACTICE like they do and get away with screwing people over.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Western Dental & Orthodontics?

Original review: Nov. 5, 2017

I went in for a routine checkup/cleaning and came out confused and feeling scammed. For the most part of the beginning of my visit was very normal. Did my x-rays before being moved to the chair to wait another hour to see the dentist. Very long waits, but I honestly expected as such for one of the few places that opened on a Saturday. The dentist comes in with an assistant and this was the point where I thought wasn't very normal. The dentist would use this tool and start poking around my gum lines. She would start calling out numbers ranging from 3-6 and the assistant would record it on the computer. I have been to many other dentists in past 5 years or so and this was the first time a dentist performed this type of test on me. Once all done the dentist looks at the computer and questions the assistant. The assistant said, "Oh, I must have missed a 6."

The dentist says to me that my teeth are good, but my gums aren't so much. I later learned that the normal values are 2-3 for that test. She mentions that the assistant will go over the financials and says once done "hopefully" we could start the treatment. The assistant says to me that I have very good insurance and this procedure the dentist prescribed to me was going to be $570. $570!!! So was needed this procedure that wasn't covered by my insurance. I was completely caught off guard. The assistant then starts trying to sell me their credit line that way I could pay it off monthly. I still was having doubts. She then shows me this video on this small tablet about my condition. I asked about this type of cleaning and what different was it compared to a regular cleaning. The assistant mentions this type cleaning is halfway between a regular cleaning and a deep cleaning.

As soon as the assistant mentioned "deep cleaning" I got a little worried and caved in. She then starts generating the bill. It included an electric toothbrush. I questioned about since I already have one. She then took it off the bill and it went down to $440. WTF. I was about to get charged for something I didn't need. I was then transferred to another chair for the cleaning. I waited another 20 minutes before a different dentist and a different assistant came in and did the actual cleaning. Apart from the additional medicine they added on my teeth in the end it seemed like a regular cleaning.

I left after it was all done and will not return to this place. Thinking back it felt like they used a lot of salesmen tactics. The assistant saying it costed her $2300 vs what I would pay $570. Trying to soften the charges by saying I could set up a monthly plan. Trying to include a $120 electric toothbrush without asking if I needed one. There were things that took place that really doesn't make sense. Why was the assistant doing the selling and convincing that I needed this procedure and not the dentist? Why did the dentist that prescribed this procedure was not actually the one doing the procedure? I am very unhappy about my experience with Western Dental and will not return.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

I had an accident slamming my wooden gate with my face... I need to have surgery on my two front teeth like yesterday but Western Dental doesn't care that I am in so much pain from the impact that I can hardly eat or drink or even talk without feeling like the front of my jaw is going to fall out. They are only interested in my ability to pay out of pocket expenses of over $5000. And they refuse to discuss the cheaper options with me much less offer them to me. They did not prescribe anything for the pain and expect me to show up for surgery at a given date with the balance paid in full by the time I go in for the surgery.

I have tried calling the Finance person and it's going on a week now since my first visit and have yet to settle on a cheaper option... I know that there's a $300 option for a much less aesthetically appearance but I am willing to take that option just to get rid of the pain I have 24/7... Wish me luck because I am going to keep trying... IDK why... This is a farce. I guess it's time to seek someone else's services...

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

I had a root canal and crown done in January of 2017 and paid $480 which was my share of cost after Delta Dental paid their part. The work they did is substandard at best and my gums keep swelling next to the crown. When they placed my crown, they advised me that I needed to have another root canal and crown done but I told them I’d have to do it at a future time. In April of 2017 I started to receive bills from Western Dental saying I owe $240 and the additional installment of $240 is due in 30 days. I contacted their corporate office and they told me it was the 1st installment due for my future root canal and crown. I told them I had never scheduled to have the work done & that I wasn’t going to pay for work I never agreed to do.

They told me I had to go sign a form at the local office which I did immediately. The bills stopped for about 3 weeks and then they started to arrive again now with late charges. Currently, 7 months later and having gone to their local office to talk to their manager numerous times, the bills and harassing collections calls are continuing. Western Dental even charged my dental insurance for work that has not been completed. Also, I’m convinced there are no supervisors at their corporate office because every customer service person only transfers you to a full voicemail box which won’t accept messages. I’m ready to start seeking legal advice. Do yourself a favor and don’t ever use Western Dental. Bad dental work and even worse customer service.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2017

I’ve been financially struggling due to a job loss and tries to make arrangements on my account. They were not able to accommodate any type of payment arrangement and denied any future service for my son’s ortho service. And I still have to pay the balance even though he won’t be getting any more services.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

Very disappointed and irate about Western Dental. I went on a Friday appointment. As I was being seen by dentist doing an impression a clerk came by to discuss payment options. I specifically told her I would like to discuss payment options on next visit because I had to see what my finance was like, so when I came back the following Monday I told them I wanted to cancel treatment because I could not afford it. I was told to pay 732.00 within a week and I was approved for Credit Care which was 8,000.00. I had to pay within 24 months before interest kicked in. I ask was there a grace period before they applied the Credit Care and payment options they went on to say there was nothing I could do and I would have to come up with 600.00 for the impression plus pay the 8000.00 Credit Care. I feel like this is a rip off and why should I have to pay for dental that was never applied.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

Went to Western Dental Manteca, CA and had lower partials made. Paid $1759.00 up front in December of 2016. After a couple months I received them and they were sharp, not polished inside or out and way too narrow for my jaw. Even after having impressions made of upper and lower, they did not match. After many adjustments, I was told that they couldn't take off anymore. Eating was impossible and a total collision unseating my upper dentures and causing diverticulosis from not being able to thoroughly my food. Made appointment, explained the issue and returned the partials to Dr. ** on June 21, 2017. Spoke to the office manager Andrea, who told me she would submit a refund claim, June 21, 2017. After 40 days I began calling the office manager, Andrea to check status. Was told the claim was submitted and I would have to ask corporate as she didn't know.

Fast forward 10/11/17 have been told by corporate that they can't resolve until they speak to office manager. 29 phone calls to office manager, she will not take my calls or return calls. I'm stuck between both passing the buck and found out today that they are claiming I never returned the partials. I never thought to get a receipt as I assumed this was a reputable company.

I have spoken to three supervisors at customer service promising to call the office manager and get back to me. They haven't turned my calls. Customer service needs to be restructured as no one is accountable for the unfair business practices. I've had CPE tracers enacted and their claims refund line is a message line. No one ever calls you back regarding your concerns. I have called the IRL line and transferred so many times. They have lied to me, tricked me into thinking the claim was in the mail and now saying I can't get my refund. How do I prove I returned the unusable teeth? Help!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

This is a real bait and switch. They wrote the book. The dentists and staff are adequate. However the financial lady is a joke. My first procedure she quoted me one price. The actual price was double the second. Several months later she quoted me $100 for an extraction. After one week of medicine ** withdrawal getting transportation waiting 30 minutes I was told the price was $497, take it or leave it. I had little choice at this point. If I paid it in 5 months it would be $550 such a deal.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

Went for cleaning and examination. First thing they did was usher me to x-ray. Technician said I should be given x-rays every 6 months. Wow!!! No teeth cleaning. I had to ask. Dentist, without looking at my teeth, says I need an implant. The cavity under the crown "is not worth it to fill." He adds that my other teeth are "pristine," based on the x-rays. No examination, no poking around. He brings in financial person to price the procedure. He tells her that all my teeth are #2, so no deep cleaning was needed. I began questioning him about why I needed an implant. After he explained he then did a cursory look into my mouth without the benefit of any lamp to help him see... He changed his mind about deep cleaning. He yelled out to the assistant that the test in front are 4s and 5s. So if I opt not to have the all-expensive implant they can at least get me for a deep cleaning. Terrible experience.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

This is a terrible place! I went to the one in Oceanside, CA on Vista Way. I walked in without insurance because I knew I had a major infection because my tooth was really hurting. Long story short. They set me up with a payment plan and told me I needed a root canal and two crowns. I said, "Ok, I just wanted the pain to go away."

Well, I have insurance now and went to my regular dentist... and yay! I need it to be completely redone. There is still major infection in the tooth area. (x-ray shows way more infection than last year.) I knew something was wrong and called Western Dental and went back and they assured me that everything was okay. Obviously it isn't OK, gum is responding badly to whatever metal and there is a major I that could have been prevented of they would have done the root canal correctly to begin with. I will be calling Western Dental... but I think I should get some kind of reimbursement!! I feel like I was taken advantage of because I was in so much pain. I would have agreed to do anything to stop it. NOT OK.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

My daughter got braces from Western Dental, had them on for about a year-and-a-half to two years then she wore her retainer for a whole year. She wore like she was supposed to. Her teeth shifted a whole lot. Went back to Western Dental several times during the time she had her retainer on. The dentist was great. He noticed that her teeth are shifting. He did everything he could. The dentist adjusted her retainer several times and none of the adjustments work to keep her teeth aligned.

Then he said that she would need braces back on again. Western Dental charge me another $3,000 fee to have my daughter get braces put back on again because the first braces didn't work. The dentist did not want to charge me. He thought that I should not be charged again but the office that takes care of all payments and paperwork would not go for it and wanted me to pay again. So I got her braces put back, for another fee so I had to pay another $3,000 for 6 more months of braces. Sucks. Western Dental does nothing to work with its customers.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

Started August 2015. Teeth pulled then a series of appointments followed after healing in September was finished. Fitted for partial. Was paying already for partials. Never came in. Months went by. 3 more fittings. Partial broke. Asked for new partial, would finish payments once I had a product. Asked for at least free teeth cleaning from manager who avoided my phone calls Sept-December. She said no. Received new partial in February. Even doctor was worried it wouldn't hold up. Rushed job. Broke. I am now following up. They still made me pay for no product or broken one.

It had been cutting into my mouth and bleeding would occur. Now from not having them over a year, my teeth where pulled have grown in weird and I have lumps inside my cheek that interfere with biting. The worst place ever... Everyone I think is just out of school and you are being experimented with. Very sad for people not knowing and children especially at young ages not getting proper care. I can't get my son to go back. Too painful.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

Very disappointed with them, my daughter has been going there for over 3 yrs and they are always redoing her brackets because they say the dentist before them did it wrong and the dentist is from their facility and now she has missed a couple of appointment. They want me to pay extra but the funny thing is her balance is $ 0 so they are just looking to make more money off me. Don't ever pay before your treatment is done cause that's where they will get you. Never again will I bring any of my kids back here.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2017

I went here two days ago to have my lower wisdom teeth removed. Their oral surgeons are good, a bit rushed because they never hire more than one per day, but their oral surgeons are different than their dentists. I would NEVER go here for dental work, because they don't know what they are doing with that, but I'll probably go here again for my last two wisdom teeth removals.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

I was in serious need of dental care. My boyfriend worked out a payment plan with Western Dental. I paid on time every month. I paid in person cash got a receipt for every payment except one we paid over the phone with his debit card. Well spoke to a young man paid my 300 dollars and no payment was stated on their end. However we show a payment for Oct. 2016 300 but not to my account. Well I took all my receipts to the office and they said no we didn't pay and they wouldn't help me. Now I have a collection bill if 2800 and my teeth are falling apart. 2 crowns I paid 800 dollars for fell out and a previous crown I already had and one tooth from the denture fell off. Help.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

Granted they provide dental service on a payment plan but, it's ridiculous. I had a contract for braces on my daughter, paid them what I owed and they are now trying to say that there are additional charges not covered, months after I finished paying them. This is not the first time I have had issues with their billing either. I have been charged late fees for late fees. Anyone thinking about using them better watch their billing closely.

Original review: July 19, 2017

Catastrophic experience - We have all heard of those tragedies when a hopeful patient goes in for treatment and ends up dying. I was too close to being one of those statistics. I have never experienced injections as painful to the point of intolerable, nor have I ever been treated with such indifference by a dentist as I experienced at Western Dental in Santa Maria CA. My pain level with the extraction of a molar was excruciating and afterwards I began to go in to severe hypertension crisis.

I expressed my alarming symptoms to the dentist which included a sudden severe migraine-like pain in the back of my head, pounding heart and tremors. He asked the nurse to take my blood pressure. It was 200. I was told by the nurse to "just relax in the chair for a while." I was in full crises mode and was not given any oral drug whatsoever to counter this often deadly or debilitating occurrence. Instead the nurse was told to check my blood pressure again in a little while. I was left in the cubicle in extreme distress.

It was by the grace of God these symptoms lessened over the next 40 minutes and I was able to exit the office. I contacted my physician immediately. She was appalled and expressed that responsible action by the attending dentist should have been exercised immediately. In the strongest terms I would urge anyone to find another Dental Group other than Western Dental and in particular the Santa Maria office. To bring a child there or an elderly person should be unthinkable. No one should ever experience such suffering at the hands of their dentist. For me personally it could have been a matter of life or death.

Original review: July 18, 2017

I was waiting for an hour in the reception and finally the assistant came to do x-ray for me. And let me sit on the dentist chair, 1 hour and 15 minutes passed, no dentist came. A few assistants and 1 dentist was just chatting. I gave up and left without seeing the dentist. Very bad experience. I will never recommend to anyone. VERY BAD SERVICE!!!

Original review: July 11, 2017

I had to leave early two weeks ago because they had me waiting a hour and a half and I still had not went to the back. Now once again 2 weeks later I'm waiting 2 hours in the back. It's ridiculous how slow and unorganized these people are. I hope they close this office down or get better management.

Original review: July 5, 2017

If I could give them sub-zero stars I would. Firstly, Anthem Dental Plan (my insurance company) has few dentists in their plan. This group is one that accepts new patients. When we hit the door they asked me for my daughter's MediCal card, even though we have health and dental insurance, which sets the tone of this place. Rude, unprofessional, and squeezing you for every dime without caring at all about the actual dental services they provide. The waits are long, the office staff is generally rude, and the billing department is horrid. This dental office is an assembly line combined with office tactics that are akin to a third rate snake oil salesmen. Run screaming! You would find better care in a third world country.

Original review: June 20, 2017

I received excellent care from Dr. ** as well as the staff at the Santa Rosa office. The dental assistants, Rose and Jen were kind, gentle and efficient. The previous dental office RHHC, I went to recommended two teeth be pulled and implants put in at a cost of over $25,00.00. Dr ** was able to save my teeth! I needed a root canal and a crown for my broken tooth. They saved my smile and they saved me thousands of dollars! I would recommend Western Dental as an ethical business with superior doctors and an excellent staff. Thank you Dr. **!

Original review: June 16, 2017

My daughter went to Western Dental in Pasadena to get a checkup and possible teeth cleaning. She told me she was pressured into signing an agreement for an 18-month payback on services that couldn't possibly be correct. She was going to be charged $1236 for periodontal cleaning! In addition, there were charges of $750 for "antibiotic" treatment and $320 for gingival irrigation. I talked to my regular dentist and found that these were horrendous overcharges. My dentist charges me $160 for complete teeth cleaning and $50 for xrays. I know she is honest. I've never seen anything like this in my 65 years of living on this earth. I will never go to Western Dental for any future treatment for my daughter.

Original review: June 14, 2017

For the last 3 months the office at La Puente have double bill and was a chain reaction on my bank that I end up with over $400.00 overdraft. I have communicated this to the office but they just saying that submit a request to get a refund. On 3 months they took 3,330 over 1,568 plus the $400.00 overdraft. All they said, "We already submit the request." Where would I need to get in touch to solve this matter?

Original review: June 11, 2017

Basically, the "dentist" aka sales doc Manu ** (let me put her on blast) gave me 3 min of her time. Right away to the $$$ part plan A... suggested 2 crowns. I told her I wasn't planning on saving the tooth because I can't afford it. Plan B... so she suggested a cleaning that's not covered by Denti-Cal. Then disappeared... left me w/ her "assistant" aka finalizer. She mentioned NOTHING about any of the 5 cavities a previous dentist (elsewhere) I saw a few days ago. I said to the asst., "What about getting my cavities done?" She says, "Oh, the Dr didn't say anything about that. The x-rays didn't show that." I said, "You can see by looking w/ the eyes." She said, "Maybe they're coffee stains???" THIS IS BS... Nothing but sales BS! In fact... this sounds like dental neglect. Hmm.

Original review: June 9, 2017

This chain claims to accept insurance but they do not. I have insurance that will cover what I need but they want to paid 6,000.00 more on it. They try to force you into the care credit card and won't acknowledge your insurance coverage at all. This is the worst dental experience anywhere. Be careful of what you agree to here.

Original review: May 31, 2017

People be very cautious... First of all prior to treatment call your insurance and find out what your insurance covers. Because the staff from Western Dental will tell you that your insurance will pay certain amount and tell you your portion that you are responsible to pay... However, it's all a lie. You will be BILLED. I received a bill for $520.40 from Western Dental the one in Huntington Park, CA.

Of course I called them and they explained that my insurance did not pay them therefore, I need to pay. I got all the info and then proceeded to call my insurance. My insurance told me that Western Dental were NOT to charge me for some things they were charging. Well my bill came down to $333, according to my insurance. I called Western Dental back and explained the situation. Of course they had to adjust the price but they still charge me $3.85 for a Hallow tip brush and $3.85 for a short tip brushed used in my regular cleaning... Insane. Final outcome: from $520.40 down to $340.70 but my insurance had said $333.

DON'T BELIEVE WHAT WESTERN DENTAL STAFF THEY TELLS YOU. GO BASED ON WHAT YOUR INSURANCE TELLS YOU. It all depends on your type of insurance. They will charge you the toothpaste and mouthwash. Hahaha, no wonder they are growing in clinics. From all the money they charge and they charge the clients much more than what you should pay.

Western Dental & Orthodontics expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Western Dental & Orthodontics began with a single location in Los Angeles more than 100 years ago. It now has more than 200 offices throughout Arizona, California, Nevada and Texas. The practices offer general dentistry services, orthodontics, dentures and dental implants.

• Options: In addition to dental services for the whole family, Western Dental offers dentures and dental implants. Dentists at each location can help patients decide which option is best for them.

• Free consultation: Patients interested in learning about which options might be suitable for them can contact Western Dental 24 hours a day by phone to schedule a free consultation.

• Schedule online: Both new and existing patients can schedule an appointment online without needing to call their local Western Dental office.

• Financing: Western Dental & Orthodontics offers financing directly to patients so they don’t have to use credit cards or other outside financing. Even those with poor credit histories may qualify for financing.

• Insurance: Patients can see a complete list of accepted dental insurance plans on Western Dental’s website. Practices in California accept Denti-Cal, making them one of the largest Denti-Cal providers.

• Best for: patients in Arizona, California, Nevada or Texas, especially those looking for direct financing from their dentist.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs