Stow, OH

Looking for a dental insurance plan

Shop plans on Health Network now

Get quote now

Aspen Dental Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Aspen Dental?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Aspen Dental?

Original review: June 5, 2020

With my first visit to Aspen I was told that all services would be covered by my insurance provider. After getting the required x-rays I saw the dentist and was told that I needed a cleaning which would be covered by my insurance, however, the hygienist was sick and would not be able to do the cleaning. I was then sent to another staff person who explained the dental treatment I needed but then said my insurance would not pay for the needed treatment plan. She suggest that I purchase a separate dental insurance plan and then return when the new plan would be active.

Then to my surprise I got an invoice for x-rays that they said my insurance would not pay for. This was after telling me that all x-rays would be covered at no charge on my first visit. Now I am unable to talk with someone via phone or via internet regarding these charges. I am also starting to get notices for a collection agency. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ASPEN DENTAL TO ANYONE!

Original review: June 2, 2020

I had to pay upfront because they couldn’t verify my insurance. Then they couldn’t figure out how to send my claim in to the correct insurance company. I ended up sending it in myself and now I can’t get them to refund me the money I overpaid. I wouldn’t recommend going there.

Original review: June 2, 2020

I called to make an appt. to have my teeth cleaned. That was all I wanted. My insurance paid for it. I cleared all of this with the receptionist before I went to the appt. They told me that they would have to do a full screening as I had not been there. I said okay as long as I get the cleaning. I was there for two hours and they sat me down in front of the girl whom I spoke with for my appt. She then told me that I would have to have a deep cleaning. The cost of such was $934.00. I said all I want is the regular cleaning that my insurance pays for. She said that they would not do that. I wasted my time there. I was very upfront about what I wanted and they told me that they would do a cleaning. Then they refused. They only wanted to get me to pay for more than I had asked for. I think they are immoral. They thrive on lies and deceit. I would suggest that no one go there.

Original review: May 29, 2020

I am extremely dissatisfied with the services received from Aspen Dental. I was not only deceived by the office manager, Kennise **, but I was fraudulently charged for services that were not performed. Additionally, Aspen Dental committed insurance fraud for billing charges to my dental insurance plan that were not performed. Aspen Dental assessed a total of $6,040.00 to my account for the 10/3/19 visit, billed my dental insurance carrier Sun Life, and then charged $2,952.00 to the new dental credit card. The charge to the dental credit card was not authorized and consisted of services that were not provided.

On 10/3/19, I received an X-ray exam and Perio charting. After this visit, I agreed to a general cleaning, which lasted 45 minutes to an hour. When the cleaning was completed, the dental hygienist, Lisa ** (license# **) gave me a bag full of dental pamphlets and other products and escorted me out. I was not given a treatment plan. I was not given an opportunity to review my balance with the receptionist. The front desk was closed, and Ms. ** instructed me to call the next day to discuss payment options.

Original review: May 28, 2020

I called for a cleaning which my insurance pays 100% of. Everything went fine until I went to leave, they said I owed $300 for a cleaning. I said "something is wrong, it should be covered". They said it was $400 for the cleaning. I thought maybe I read my benefits wrong, so I paid. When I got to the car I looked in my insurance manual and it said it was covered 100%. I went back into Aspen and showed them the manual.

They said that they had spoken to my insurance company and my insurance company agreed on a treatment plan for me. That treatment plan included the most expensive cleaning they offered, a deep scaling. I told them I only asked for a regular cleaning, nothing more. She again informed me that they had to follow my treatment plan. I asked for my money back, they refused, asking me to leave. When I got to the car I called my insurance company and they said they never talked to aspen nor was there an agreed treatment plan. If these people didn't have a sign, this would be called theft and fraud. I am following this through until I get my money back... Beware, these people are criminals.

Original review: May 19, 2020

When I first went there they gave me a price. Today when I went in to get my teeth pulled for the dentures all of a sudden they increase the whole price another $600 and they wouldn't do the extraction unless I paid for this for the money.

Original review: May 4, 2020

Paid 6,000 for dentures that lasted 9 months. I felt like they took advantage of me because I am 70 years old. This is in New Braunfels Texas. BUYER BEWARE! Stay away from Aspen Dental. Teeth fell out.

Original review: April 29, 2020

I went to emergency with a swollen face and discovered i had a terrible tooth abscess. I made a dental appt that day with Aspen Dental and was told to come in the next day in East Wenatchee, WA. The day of my appt I was X-rayed and sent to accounting to apply for a loan to continue. Accountant gave me forms to apply for a $6000 loan and showed me itemized list of what had to be done on my teeth, including the abscess tooth extraction. I have preventive care covered by my primary health insurance and I also have supplemental dental coverage thru FEPBlue. So the accountant said they would process thru insurance first, then bill me the rest which would've been where my loan application (approved) would pay.

I left the office with my abscessed tooth and a couple of ** the accountant gave me for the pain after I told her I had expected to have dentist extract the tooth. They called me later that day to schedule me for the following day. That and a followup visit were in July 2019. As of this day, April 2020, I have a bill for $5618.14 on final notice! Apparently they have an inexperienced or inept staff in the billing dept because the bill shows my insurance paid nothing...which is impossible! I have seen a different dentist months before and my supplemental insurance paid HALF to 80% for similar treatments (extractions) partial denture. I have a temporary upper partial denture that was scheduled to be refitted to my mouth after the gums recessed but they would not see me for this because I have an outstanding balance.

Now they're closed due to coronavirus and I cant wear the temp denture because it has a wire abrasive against my inside cheek. I called to explain that they should bill my $6000 loan and see me for a permanent denture but they said only emergency procedures at this time. I was told that if the temp denture causes an abrasion and infection, then they can see me to fit a permanent denture. I am not ready to risk an infection so now I'm chewing with one side of my mouth! Terrible place, although the dentist is nice.

Original review: March 31, 2020

I was intimidated into signing multiple papers without reading them on my first visit. One of them turned out to be an application for a $4000 dental credit account.

My first visit was awful. I was in pain with an infected tooth. They made me wait over three hours. Then it was closing time. All that was done was x-rays. I never even saw a dentist or get a teeth cleaning. I was rescheduled for two days later, in bad pain. No prescriptions for pain or antibiotics. I called another dentist and dumped Aspen.

A month later, I received a bill from the dental finance account for my first payment, $118 for an approximate $2500 total for different treatments including two root canals a cleaning, etc., etc. I immediately called the finance company and told them all that was done was x-rays that were totally covered by my insurance. I had to file a dispute in order to have this debt erased, which was a lengthy, tedious process. I would strongly recommend that you seek out another place for your dental needs.

Resolution response: March 23, 2020

A week later I spoke to Amber at the office and she was able to resolve the issue. She stated that she submitted a refund to my card and it may take up to five business days for to post. I am hopeful that this concludes my dealings with Aspen Dental. It seems that this issue and the others that I observed during my visit was caused by disorganization in their office. It's too bad that miscommunication and misinformation within their office staff seems to be their downfall.

Original review: March 21, 2020

I went to the Pooler, GA, office for my second visit since they were the only office in my area that accepted Cigna PMO. First of all I went in the prior Friday to make sure that my insurance was in order and was told that I was all set for my Monday morning appointment. I arrived early to make sure that I had time to fill out any paperwork needed. There was a lady in the office who irate because she had taken the morning off of work to bring in her child and upon arrival she was told that the appointment was cancelled due to the doctor filling in at a different office. They swore that that they had called, emailed, and messaged her. She promptly pulled out her phone and opened messaging, email and call log. Guess what, no messages or calls. They immediately shuffled her off to the back and "fit her in". I should have left then.

I needed a cleaning and to have a molar extracted because the one wisdom tooth that I have grew into it making it impossible to brush or floss. Taking my turn at the desk, I was immediately informed that my insurance did not cover extractions and I would have to pay $265.00 out of pocket. I did because I was in pain, figuring at worst I would submit it to Cigna myself. They eventually removed the tooth having to drill it out. Then I was informed that I needed a deep cleaning and I would need to pay $1027.00 out of pocket because my insurance only covered standard cleaning. I asked for the standard cleaning and was refused. The explanation was that since I needed a deep cleaning my insurance would not cover a standard cleaning because it would not do any good.

On top of that I was told that I needed a special antibiotic gel injected into my gums for an additional charge of course. I left after only the one extraction. I went online to Cigna to submit the claim and guess what...there is already a claim submitted by Aspen Dental for the $265.00 that I had already paid in full. DON'T GO TO ASPEN DENTAL FOR ANYTHING, THEY ARE NOTHING BUT, SCAMMERS.

Original review: March 18, 2020

Went to have extractions and upper denture. They gave me a temporary inexpensive rushed set until my gum was ready for the permanent "comfy fit" set. Well the upgraded set was horrible, ill fit and very large teeth. I looked like Frances the talking horse with a pair of slanted dentures. This was after 6 visits to the office for them to get them correct. The inexpensive temporary set was a better fit, but in 2 months the front tooth had fell out twice and had to be glued in. They further offended me by trying to convince me to take the horrible, ill fit teeth. This let me know that they do not care about the customer, only the money. I requested a refund and they told me I could have $100. I paid OVER 1K OUT OF MY POCKET. SOOOOOOOOO DISAPPOINTED!!!!

Original review: March 17, 2020

I paid $4,460.00 for four crowns and within the first few months three of them fell out and just this week the last one fell out. Aspen Dental tells me it's my fault for not coming to them for teeth cleaning but I have two other Crowns for over fifteen years not installed by them and they are still just fine. I do not have dental insurance and paid them cash out of pocket. At 73 tears of age on a fixed income that is not easy for me. When I travel and they fall out I will have to pay another dentist to install them or perhaps build them right in the first place.

Original review: March 17, 2020

Because of the coronavirus these "doctors" and nurses lost their minds, They were so nasty and rude to me because I coughed and sneeze, I have allergies. On top of that they tried get me to buy things.

Original review: March 14, 2020

I went to Aspen Dental looking to get dentures and all I got was screwed. I paid for top of the line dentures, which gave me a temporary set. After my teeth were pulled I was told to wear the temps right after they were pulled, could't do it, Dr said I have to. Whole weekend with terrible pain. Went in next Monday, complained about the pain, she said it will hurt for a while. That's when I got mad, ask for another dentist and I have had problems ever since. The quality and the fit are terrible!! I've ask them to fix it, they gave me a reline and it was NO better than before! And for the second time they told me that is the best they can do! Their best is everyone else's worst!

Original review: March 13, 2020

Predatory. Beware of the SCAM. Prior to coming to Aspen Dental in my town, I specifically only saw reviews for the few locations local to me (I was unaware they were a franchise and incorrectly assumed it was a local network of offices). Many of the negative reviews locally were about dentures/issues related to work I wouldn't be needing. Since I've had adult teeth, I've need dental work done. It's an ongoing cycle and has unfortunately, worsened with age. I am never surprised to hear bad news at the dentist but Aspen took it to a whole new level.

First, I have to commend the patience I was shown while getting x-rays (it's always such an unpleasant process when you gag every 5 seconds) by a very sweet dental assistant who probably has no idea she works for such a scam company. I really hope to see her working at a better office one day since she would definitely be a person to help put patients at ease and feel welcomed. Aside from that... it's all downhill. First, the x-rays. Then I was told I'd be getting a 3D imaging scan on my teeth, this has been done at a different dentist office before for the purpose of Invisalign. Anyway, a DIFFERENT hygienist/assistant then comes in to do an exam and is stressing the point of how sensitive my gums are and how much i'm bleeding. He starts telling me about gingivitis, treatment, etc.

Dentist finally comes in (I've been at the office for ~1.5 hours) and a man sitting at the computer for whatever reason. The dentist never actually looked into my mouth and judging only based on xrays tells me that because of all my past dental work and the state of my teeth, wanting to preserve yada yada.... All of my TOP teeth will need crowns. ALL OF THEM. Keep in mind i'm 28 years old. A crown is not out of the question but this is much worse news than I'd expected. I knew I needed work done but didn't realize my dental health had gotten so out of control.

He also tells me my wisdom teeth need to go (this was expected) and that the surgeon who comes to the practice once a month can do it for me, but that the "whole mouth restoration" I need will need to be referred out "but don't worry we will refer you to a great doc who specializes in this stuff"... Please keep in mind he never actually looked in my mouth OR addressed the concerns that I specifically made the appointment for OR...addressed what would need to be done with the 16 teeth on the bottom of my mouth?

As I'm in a state of shock I'm then led into an office where a man immediately shows me a total balance that I owe Aspen, keep in mind that I'm not seeing the entire invoice page, just the total for today's visit and the estimate for wisdom teeth. After the insurance estimate, I owe 1,370.00. I am completely overwhelmed at this point and am starting to feel quite emotional. This man then says "I'm not sure what the other office will quote you, and what will be covered by insurance.... but you're looking at twenty thousand, easily. At best." I'm 28 years old. For the first time in my life I started to cry at the dentist office.

He assures me, "It's okay, we will figure it out," yada yada. He then, while i'm still wiping tears away, asks "do you want to see about financing?" Never once did he say "apply for financing" or "this means I will be running your info to apply for a line of credit" etc. I just say, "Okay sure" thinking he means financing through their office. He is busy on the computer while I have to fill out info for an oral surgeon to take my wisdom teeth out and before I know it I'm signing papers and told "Great, you're all paid up, you've been approved up to x amount"... Great? I then wait 40 more minutes for my "cleaning" which was just the man telling me over and over that I have gingivitis and doing a cleaning specifically for that (no brushing or polishing). I'm then given a very fancy tooth brush, a prescription toothpaste, prescription mouth wash and a dry mouth gel and told I need to come back in a week for a follow up to the cleaning.

Once the adrenaline of emotion had subsided, all the red flags began to come together in my mind and I immediately started looking into the issue and realized Aspen Dental builds their practices on this model. Sell sell sell and when you can't sell, UP-SELL. I began my search for a second opinion and within 48 hours found an amazing dentist. Getting Aspen to simply CANCEL my appointments was, no pun intended, like pulling teeth. I had to DEMAND they cancel my appointment, remove any services not performed yet from my bill (oh you know like all the sedation for wisdom teeth removal, surgery itself etc) -because news flash it's illegal to charge me for services you HAVE NOT PERFORMED. They tried to make me jump through every difficult hoop they could think of to get my records sent to the new dentist, but god bless the women in that office who knew better and helped me handle the mess.

I went to a different dentist who confirmed I needed my wisdom teeth removed (Which I knew), he took one look in my mouth and said "you absolutely don't have gingivitis, and I absolutely will not be doing any more than 2 crowns in your mouth." The new dentist office was so comforting and assured me that unfortunately, I was not alone in my experience with Aspen dental.

In summary, please please avoid Aspen Dental at all costs. ESPECIALLY if you are without insurance, have poor credit, have dental anxiety, are low on funds, elderly, easily taken advantage of, etc. If you do choose Aspen or recently have and are questioning their practice or what they've told you, TRUST YOUR GUT! It's well within your right to get a second opinion! You never know how much money you could be saving, let alone your health and well being.

Original review: March 12, 2020

I took a loan in their office for the balance of what my insurance did not pay for my dentures. A year later I get a notice from a creditor saying I owe 1,124.00! Call Aspen. They tell me their computer had a glitch and this portion was not paid! This should not have went on my credit report. Their error. Also dentures do not fit. They move around and it hurt my gums. They fit awful and will never go to them again for any service. The person pulling my teeth that day was non talkative. When they finish they got me up bleeding all over the place and push me out the door.

Original review: March 9, 2020

I sent a lot of money on top of what my insurance paid. My dentures do not fit at all. They move all over the place when I eat even with a ton of denture cream. Went back and all they did was throw a bunch of filler on them. There are holes where the filler didn’t go in and there are rough spots that hurt my gums. You have to make sure they don’t do something you don’t want because they will do it and insurance won’t cover it.

Original review: March 9, 2020

Went for a sensitivity problem but complete oral check up was with lot of xrays. Some of them did not cover in my insurance. Had to pay out of pocket on the next visit. Unwanted xrays, they should have done pre determination with insurance before doing it.

Original review: March 7, 2020

Took forever...in this office and back to lobby, into another office, back to lobby. Final results were an upper denture. Lead Dentist was rushed and didn't bother to listen to reservations I had with the denture. Had another appointment, when I came in for appointment I was told it was for a cleaning. Since I only have 6 teeth left on the lower I expressed that I was told this appointment would be to discuss extracting the remaining teeth, dental implants and a lower denture. I was told that I had to have these teeth cleaned before I would be able to discuss any other procedures (at a cost of 110.00). I have no insurance. Since then one of the teeth has broken off at the root. I called to get another appointment and the receptionist said they would call me back. I have received no call back. I consider this very unprofessional and petty. I cannot afford to go to a local dentist because of the extra expense.

Original review: March 5, 2020

Made an appointment with Aspen Dental in November 2019. Went in for a checkup and inquiry about dental implants. Had X-ray's done and a full radiograph. At this time I knew I had some other issues that needed to be taken care of. I needed a tooth pulled that had deteriorated under a 4 piece bridge. And had cavities where the fillings had fallen out. When the x-rays were concluded I was sent over to the hygenist area, where she did her thing picked and prodded and came to the conclusion that I had gum disease and would need this expensive treatment. The dentist came in after that and did a physical exam. Where he discussed the implants and this expensive treatment for my gums, when questioned about the problem tooth he says yea, yea we can do something about that he never mentions the cavities.

After the exam I go to another area where they are going to give me a detailed financial statement of costs and what my insurance will pay, estimate was around 40,000. After including discounts and payments from insurance the estimate is now right around 18,000. Didnt have a problem with that except, again it didn't include the things I knew were wrong.

I had already decided I needed to get a second opinion, because there was no sign of gum disease except the inflammation where the tooth already needed to be pulled. Went to another dentist gave him the same info and he had me see his hygenist the same day where she did a cleaning and said that there were no signs of gum disease and just keep up regular cleanings, we made another appointment for the tooth that needed to be pulled. At this time he refers me to an oral surgeon to discuss implants. The oral surgeons office advises that my insurance will only pay for one set of radiographs every 3 years and to request a copy from Aspen Dental.

I call Aspen Dental in January and request a copy of the radiographs and the girl tells me I should have them in 2 weeks. A couple of days later another girl calls me and says that I will have to pay 395.00 for the copy since my insurance never paid the claim. I contacted my insurance carrier and I am told there was never a claim made. So I call them back and tell them this and this new person says oh that's right the info you gave us was wrong. Go through the info it is all correct and they say they will make a claim.

I call a week later and they say they can't send them because I have a balance of 43.00 dollars. I ask her when were they going to advise me of this balance and she said we do not send billings. Paid the 43.00 balance and was told she would get the radiographs in the mail. As of today's date 03/05/2020 I still do not have copies of radiographs have had to cancel the appointment with the oral surgeon and am still waiting for a response from Aspen Dental.

Now they had all of my info including insurance. If the info given to them was wrong how were they able to give me estimate of care. I am glad that I decided on the 2nd opinion and had not done business with Aspen Dental. If they could not do a simple task of making a claim to my insurance or send requested radiographs in the mail, I would be very leery as to actual care you may get. The end result is I am now going to file a complaint with my insurance carrier and the Better Business Bureau.

Original review: March 5, 2020

I was a new patient and they wanted to charge me upfront for the procedure and I told them about my insurance and they knew nothing about how to bill anything and I kept calling and well I'm not going through them anymore cause they want to give excuses and not get things done. Never again will I go to Aspen Dental. They are incompetent and ignorant.

Original review: March 4, 2020

First of all I was charged almost $4,000 before I even had a tooth pulled. Second of all I was given toothpaste, mouthwash and a toothbrush. Toothbrush I never did receive and the toothpaste and mouthwash were $29 a piece. I went in there for a free x-ray and free exam and I got $29 toothpaste. I don't understand how they can justify this. They pulled teeth and made me sign the paperwork from the loan co. To release funds before taking impressions of bottom teeth that they were charging me 4000 for bottom partial that I could never wear because they could not adjust them enough to fit. They were way too tight and caused horrific pain. When leaving the office that day the tech that had tried to help adjust that partial said to me "Just wear them when you go out of the house."

Pay a $1000 for a temporary partial that they can't adjust to fit. Charge me almost $200 for toothbrush (that I did not receive) and toothpaste and mouthwash...that I could not afford. And when I called them on these lies and fabrications they said and I quote "We can look at taking, 10 percent off the charge of the temp but you will have to pay the other $900 if you want us to make a permanent partial.".... Was also charged for treatment of the teeth in upper left quadrant...I have had a full upper denture for almost six years. Since going to Aspen Dental 4/2019 I have not smiled, not allowed any pictures, and am caused pain every time I eat. Can't go to another dentist until I have dental first paid off 18 months and then will have to start over.

Original review: March 2, 2020

I am so mad. I went there to get a new set of dentures. Told them I had a pair from other dental place and they were too big after weight loss surgery. They said, "No problem. You can get a line of credit to pay for them on a monthly plan," (great). Well I get the new set and they are the same size I went in there with from the other pair. So I have a $3 thousand cost for a set that are to yet again too big. I complained right away. They said it will take some time for them to fit down on the gums right. I have had them since May of 2019 and they are to the point that I can't even eat soft foods without them falling out. This has me so upset. I sad and ashamed to go out in the public eye.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2020

Many months ago I checked with Aspen Dental about having a crown made and installed for a implant. I scheduled directly with the clerk at the Beckley office and told them when the specialist would have the post uncovered and ready for the crown. I was crystal clear I wanted to come over and get the impression and have the crown installed as soon as it was ready. I understood and agreed to the price of the work. I followed up and confirmed my appointment and even came in early to complete the paperwork as scheduled. Then when I was called the tech told me they would do a new patient visit and schedule another day for the impression.

I told them I wanted the impression today as I had told them for months that was what I was there for. I agreed to a new patient check up but only if they would do the impression at the conclusion today. They would not. I talked with the office manager and told her the same thing but she said they were closing at noon today and did not have the time to do it. I left without getting any work done.

We could have done the new patient check up months ago but instead they wasted my time and caused me to make a 50 mile round trip that was wasted because they were not ready to do the work I had discussed and they had, in my opinion, committed to do. I am very disappointed with the lack of service and failure for the Beckley Aspen Dental clinic to perform the work we scheduled so long ago. Now I have lost this time and still have to have a qualified dentist complete the work. I will not be recommending Aspen Dental as a provider to anyone I know and will let them know how I feel about this wasted trip.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

I wish I could give this place negative stars. This establishment is the worst dental facility ever made. The amount of errors and mistakes they make is unbelievable. If you want a tooth pulled out with pliers and the "doctor" holding your head done between his arms and telling you to stop moving is a scene made out of a horror movie. This is not exaggerated one bit, they literally held down her head between his arms, and started yanking with pliers for a solid hour. Then we come to realize that they COULD HAVE FIXED THE TOOTH WITHOUT FREAKING PLIERS. Oh, and they seemed to have messed up a simple filling of mine as well. A SIMPLE FILLING. I had to get it REDONE by a real doctor elsewhere. This facility either needs a serious review or shut down entirely. Pathetic Establishment.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

Never I repeat never use this company. They are unprofessional, their dentists are inadequate, I find it had to believe they ever went to school. They never return phone calls and treat patients like **. I had a tooth removed over a month ago and it still hurts. I went back once and they told me I had a canker sore that was causing the pain, tonight a piece of my old tooth came out of my gum. There was never a canker sore. They are the worst dental company on the planet

Original review: Feb. 21, 2020

I had a broken tooth. Called for an appointment. Had to Wait 5 days. Charged 110 as soon as I walked in. Took an x-ray that I didn't need. Looked at tooth. Said, "Yep it needs to come out. Let's make another appointment and another $230 then maybe you wont be in pain anymore." Also the place was filthily dust on all equipment, dried spit on light, dirt on chair. We said something to Dr. He said, "Yea. A lot of people say it's dirty." I don't know about you but I WILL NOT BE BACK and I don't recommend anyone go there.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

Went in for a cracked tooth and a general checkup and recommendations for extraction or partial bridge. Everything was fine until I was told I had to go to another dentist 20 miles away to determine if my cracked tooth could be repaired without a root canal. At that point I said fine I will go to that dentist and see what they had to say. I then asked how much for a cleaning and was told $752.00 and that was with a $240.00 discount. So much for free x-rays. Needless to say I am looking for another dentist.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

I made an appointment at Aspen Dental at Eastchase in Montgomery. All of this started back in Sept. I was not told when making my appt that there was not a permanent dentist in the office nor was there a dental lab tech on staff. FALSE ADVERTISING. I got very lucky that the first RETIRED dentist that did my tooth extractions knew what he was doing. After going in again I asked where my dentist was. At that time they told me they were trying to find a dentist for their location. The dentist on duty was shuffling around like he wasn't sure where he was. I had impressions made an received a temporary set of dentures which have never fit right. I haven't had bottom teeth since Sept because they are too painful to wear.

My final mold was made on Feb 5th and I was to come back in on Feb 18th for my final dentures. Got a call the night of Feb 17th that my dentures had not come in. I was furious. They said they had not been sent out until Feb 11th because they couldn't find another clinic to make my teeth until then. I called yesterday and again today. They told me they were sent FedEx from FL on 2/17. As of today, they still have not arrived. I asked the office manager to track the shipment which seemed to be a total inconvenience to her. She just took the word of the office that they had shipped. I am so over this place. Would not recommend to anyone. The entire time I was on hold I was getting the recorded hold which kept saying how great they were and you could get your dentures in one day because they do everything in the office. What a load of crap. It has been an hour and no word back from her. Sincerely pissed!!!!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

Called in, made an appointment for gum pain, maybe an abscess or cyst. They took an X-ray for $127 which I expected but I told the technician I was there because of pain in my gums. Dentist came in, asked me about my smile (they want everyone to buy some kind of fake teeth for fake smile), poked around on my teeth, without gloves, started to clean my teeth. I told him why I was there, not for cleaning but for pain. The pain was in or around my bridge, but he couldn’t even read the X-ray correctly, didn’t know how many teeth were in my bridge or which teeth in the bridge had roots and which ones had root canal done. Said to take ** or maybe an antibiotic. Complete waste of time to spend $127 and have an incompetent or ignorant dentist. Maybe they are only good for fake smile products! I am over 50 and have been to several different dentists in the past but this was the worst experience ever.

Aspen Dental Company Information