Newport Dental

Orange, CA

Compare Dentists

Research top Dentists recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I went in for my routine check up today, and after having my x-rays done, I was told I needed to come back another day for my cleaning and cavity filling because they were "backed up." This is the second time this has happened. I blew off the first time, but twice is not acceptable. Patients should not have to come back due to poor scheduling and/or time management. I went in needing x-rays, cleaning, and one cavity filled. They did not deliver on that. I called my insurance after my appointment, and changed my dentist. I will not be going back to Newport Dental in Orange. Do dentist get more reimbursement if they see patients twice? I just wonder if they are somehow benefiting by seeing me twice.

The orthodontist was very unprofessional. Dodged my daughter - complain every time she comes for office visit. Not wearing on sanitary gloves when examining my kid mouth. Is it normal? When my daughter has some question or concern he just responded with by joking around. Please look the rest of people complaints in YELP! They have very bad review.

My doctor whom I trusted removed only the part of root canal and left the other part inside (during all that procedure she did 26 x-rays on that one tooth). Already, more than one month, I am in severe pain. I am taking painkillers like vicodin and waiting for my doctor to put my insurance money back so that I could go to a real specialist who knows his job and remove the part that she left inside. I am in severe pain. I am taking vicodin and I am waiting for her (H. Julius **) to put money back in my insurance. Although she told me that she is going to put it back (one month already past and nothing), it seems like she changed her mind. She refuses to answer my phone calls. Please tell me any number (Newport Dental or other who can help me) to make a complaint.

This is an ongoing complaint that stems back to 2006 when the office mentioned above sent my claim to collections for the amount of $92.00 after the claim was paid by the insurance of over $700.00 and a additional payment by myself of $950.00. This claim was grieved by myself and as a result I was returned over $200.00 in over charge to me. Well that was in 2006 and now in 2009 I received a claim statement form thsi same office stating that service was rendered to me on March 25,2009 resulting int he amount of $339.00 and theis claim was paid by my insurance int he amount of $ 112.00. Well the problem with this is that I never returned to that office for any service and why would I after i feel like they tried to get away with robbery and had the nerve to send me to collections for charges that were already paid. So here I am again after 3 years still having tofile yet another grievence against thsi office for filling false and fraudulant claims against me. This is totally unexceptable and I will take this to whom ever to get this issue with this office rectified. Someone in that office needs to held responsible for claims filed.I wonder now how many others have been subjected to this type of issue with this office. I'm demanding that this office be fully investigated for possible fraudulant claims filed in this office for the protection of myself and others that might be having this problem too.

I had to take my daughter to the Dentist. She needed a root canal and several fillings. The first person I dealt with was helpful (Jason Vaca) he
said total charges would be $3,000. I couldn't believe it. Of course I coldn't afford it, but I knew she needed per the dentist. Jason said that I could apply for credit, a deffered plan, so I did and I was approved for $2,000. So, I needed to pay them monthly payments to pay debt off within 6 months. I also needed to make monthly payments to the dental office of $75.00 per month for the remaining balance of $1,000.

I tried my best to do this. The first invoice I received was for $2,290. It showed the credit of my down payment of $200 and the $2,000 that I financed on credit card. I had a balance of $80 dollars, so I mailed in on 7/16/08. The second invoice I received was for $820, I mailed a $100 dollar payment towards this. So my balance should be $720. Right? Then after that I have made three $50 payments. This brings balance down to $570, so why are they sending me an invoice with a balance of $940 along with a letter stating that I am seriously past due and they will take me to collections. I am fed up, I called and spoke to Luis in the corporate office to let them know that all I could afford was $50 per month. He said just to keep making my $50 payment and no matter what I will still continue to receive these type of letters. I also requested that they mail me a beginning balance, along with payments received. I never received it.

Well,first of all they are charging me too much. My credit is being affected due to these past due notices.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Newport Dental?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

Newport Dental Company Profile