1.01/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

74 YRC Freight Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

YRC contacted me to schedule a delivery. I took off work to receive the product and they never showed. Instead they randomly attempt to deliver the product to me on THREE different occasions without even telling me that they were coming. In addition, I paid for lift gate service and they refused to provide it. After taking my product on and off their truck multiple times of course it was heavily damaged. I tried to reject the delivery and they refused. Insisted I keep the product and now I am stuck trying to figure how to get it back to the manufacturer and replaced with undamaged product. Complete chaos and mismanagement. Broken processes and truck drivers who are clueless probably through no fault of their own. There is more to this story, it just gets worse, but I will spare you all the sordid details. Do not use this company if you care at all about customer service.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

Charged us almost $400.00 and will not even bring it to your house. They are going to leave an almost 500 lbs crate a quarter of a mile away. Then they called to set up a day to bring it and guess what...when we get someone here to help us, they call and say that they sent all the trucks with a lift gate out that day. So they just forgot about us. Now we have No help with a 500 lb box .25 of a mile away from our house to be set off on a gravel rd for my husband and me to try to get to our house. We called them and they will not do anything to help like put it on a pickup truck or little truck and then when you got help they call and say, "We can't do it today" like they said, they would when they called us and made the appointment to deliver it to begin with. DO NOT use this place to ship your stuff! Would leave -stars if I could.

Get expert buying tips about Shipping Companies delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

IF YOU DON’T WANT TO LOSE MONEY AND/OR PRODUCTS THEN DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Here are 3 separate shipment experiences that occurred within one month. Decide if you ever want to ship with this company based off them. Paid to ship a refrigerator from Philadelphia to Pittsburgh. It took them a week to pick up the shipment which almost cost me a customer. A month after this, I received a bill for $1600 even though I prepaid. They said my original quote of $160 expired because it wasn’t picked up on the reported shipment date even though I was calling them every day asking why it hasn’t been picked up yet. After many calls and no call-backs they finally resolved the situation.

Prepaid to ship a commercial refrigerator from Philadelphia to New Orleans. Item was picked up and after 2 weeks I found out my buyer never received it. After about 20 phone calls they finally said they could not locate the shipment. I don’t know how you lose a massive refrigerator but that isn’t even the major issue. The issue is that I was paid $420 for the item and their final resolution was to give me $120. Not only did they lose the refrigerator but they also lost me $300.

Prepaid to ship a microwave from Philadelphia to Des Moines. Item was picked up and after 3 weeks I found out my buyer did not receive it. I went through the same process but this time they found the item. The item was dropped and damaged. I was paid $1200 for the microwave and their resolution was to give me $100. I got them to ship back the item and am having no luck with them paying for my repair costs. This is potentially a $1000 loss. This company is an absolute nightmare. Learn from my mistakes.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

We provided YRC with the EXACT contents of 72 pallets of goods to be shipped. They provided quotes that totaled just above $10,000. When they invoiced the bill was $37,000!! They claim it was classified incorrectly, however, we did not provide the classification. We provided the exact contents of the pallets, and THEY provided the class code. Only then, did they switch the class code after the fact and jack the bill up 370%. I absolutely believe they do this on purpose. They are now trying to strong arm me into paying over $44,000. I have offered to pay the original amount. I offered to pay $18,000 (about 90% above their bogus quote). NOPE. They'd rather harass a small business with threats of lawsuits.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

My fiancee purchased a new lawn tractor from Home Depot a few weeks ago, which was to be delivered by YRC. Expected delivery was 1/9, but because my fiance travels Tues-Thurs every week for work, we had the delivery date pushed back to Friday 1/11. He took a day off from work that day to receive the delivery. They said they would deliver between 12-4 pm. 3:30 pm comes and we call the distribution center once again as it's nearing the end of the time window we were given. The agent said the truck driver had to drive back to their facility because the liftgate broke, but they don't contact customers for updates (what kind of process is that? The person handling the actual delivery can't talk to the customers?) So we don't even receive the update, we had to call for ourselves.

We rescheduled the delivery to Monday Jan 14. We called early morning to confirm again that it was still arriving as we were promised the delivery and it's the 2nd day we have had to take off from work for this delivery. My fiance spoke to someone named Scott from Sioux Falls to explain his situation and Scott had the decency to tell my fiance (and we both work in the hospitality industry BTW so this blows our minds) that it's my fiance's fault and that he's not following the standard operating procedures and that he's the root of the problem.

Excuse us, but what standard operating procedures? Because as far as we're concerned, there are none just by observing how this company works. And if there are procedures we are to follow as customers for items that WE paid for, then please enlighten us, because we've done our due diligence taking the time off for the dates YOU promised us you'd deliver. Terrible freight company. Unprofessional, Does not portray customer care or empathize with customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about YRC Freight?

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

Beware of YRC Freight. They will gouge you. They have a sales rep that repeatedly called and bugged us to ship with them. We gave them a chance to quote a shipment and the quote, innocently enough, came in at a reasonable price. We were gullible. The first red flag came when they called halfway through the shipment and said that our weight was more than double than what we had listed. The full weight of the scam soaked in when we were informed that there was a hefty residential fee. To be fair, YRC did back off on the re-weigh but the residential fee remains at an astonishing, 50% + of the transit charge. Stay away. Run away.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

Extremely negative experience. Need to input zero star, but there is no option zero. Driver never showed up repeatedly 11/30/18 and 12/3/18. Management don't know where is my delivery, driver apparently can still and get away with the crime, no ethical responsibility, negative Customer Service, nobody care if delivery is lost, waste of time and money. Doing claims is nothing. YRC are not interested in good service. It is like dealing with a Team of scammers or Criminals on the loose.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

I was sitting on my porch as a Yellow Driver backed down my street not straight. His driver side cab ended up snagging our cable line snapping it. He pulled forward and straightened his rig. Then backed back down the street to my neighbor's house where the delivery was going. A UPS driver told him he had broke the line and his response was “I don’t give a ** about the line.” If their drivers don't care about communication lines imagine their care of customers shipments.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

They received my shipment 9 days ago. It is sitting in their facility. They didn't contact me yet. Very bad service. Don't ship with YRC Freight. They don't care for customer. They only wants to make money.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

YRC is the worst LTL carrier in the trucking industry. They are rude, never return calls or emails and always mark the charges up more than quoted. BEWARE! The few times I am made to use them I have issues. Every time! NEVER use them for Canadian freight - you will be sorry. When you ask questions, if you get a response at all, the replies are so generic they really say nothing at all. I am so disappointed in their service as they say they are the leader of LTL trucking. I am ashamed to say we are in the same industry.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2018

In September, we used the YRC quoting system to get a comparison quote to ship 325 lbs to Kentucky from California. Their price was $199.50, FedEx Freight price was $214. Unfortunately, we chose the cheaper. The YRC Freight quoting system gives a price, but then asks for your credit card. We stopped at that point because we have an account and called in for pick up. The system does not give you a quote # until you prepay, however it does not warn you that you will be surcharged by not pre-paying. Also, when calling for pickup, the scheduler only asked for our telephone number to verify the pickup address. There was no mention of a surcharge or a prepayment.

Five days later a bill came for $791.45. There was no weight, destination or any other adjustments. Just a 300% increase in the price. I paid the quoted price immediately, only to be continually contacted to pay $791.45. When I pointed out the inconsistencies, I was met with "Sorry, the charges will withstand". This is still not resolved. I will have to contact the Federal Agency that oversees these issues involving interstate shipping. Our advice is to not engage with YRC Freight, if you value your time, money and patience.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

We ordered a playground slide through Amazon. The delivery was nearly a week late. When the scheduler called to make arrangements, I was told they would deliver between 10:00-2:00 pm weekdays only and couldn’t give an exact time. The delivery was an 8 foot slide, weighing 180 lbs. I was required to be on site to assist the driver in unloading. This was difficult as I am the mother of a toddler, who needed supervision during the process and I am not thrilled with lifting heavy objects. The plastic wrap was covered in black grease, which stained my jacket and sweater while I was carrying my half of this unwieldy package. I asked the driver why he didn’t arrive with any assistance. He said “that is how the company does it.” Nobody should have to work for a company like this. The idea of relying on the customer to unload packages off a truck is disgraceful.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

To begin, YRC will not return phone calls. Finally got a delivery scheduled after calling over and over, waited at home ALL DAY, but nobody bothered to call or show up. YRC has had my package at their terminal, less than 10 miles away from me, for 5 days. I could have walked there and back in 5 days! I am so disgusted after dealing with YRC for a week, they can return the package to the vendor and I'll just get my money back. Save yourself the aggravation and DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES deal with these clowns. Useless and clueless are the most descriptive words for them and their service.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

I had YRC ship on 70" LED TV to Canada. They quoted me $287 and after they delivered it they ballooned the cost to $485 for shipping and added 5 more fees. These people are crooks, I should've shipped it via UPS. They are upfront about all cost in their quote. YRC lures you in by the low price then knocks you across the head with their erroneous fees.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

I ordered a screen press from a company. Apparently the company uses YRC Freight which I've Never heard of them before this. After 2 weeks I finally received an update about my delivery. I was told it would be arriving on Thursday August 30th 2018. I waited ALL DAY. Nothing arrived! I called YRC the very next day because their website is absolutely pointless. I was told that my shipment arrived at a facility late so I would be getting it the following day which was Friday! Friday came and left no delivery! Called back again and was told "it's a Holiday weekend so you'll have to wait til Wednesday." At this point my business is on standstill because they missed their deadline! Cool. It's Labor Day. I'll accept that I'll wait til Wednesday!

Wednesday is finally here. Guess who waited all day for nothing to arrive??? ME! Called back once again. They don't even know what happened! They asked me to leave a number and email for them to call me back which I did. Didn't get a SPAM email or a call from them. I called back. They finally told me Thursday. Once again I waited all day Thursday for a package. Never came. I called AGAIN. They finally told me my package is being held hostage because of a damn Lift Gate. It's now Friday and I still have no answers. This is the most frustrating company I've ever had to deal with in my life! At this point I don't even want what I ordered. I just want my money back and I'll drive to pick up my screen press myself.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

YRC Freight is the worst shipping company I've ever dealt with. My first experience with them was when I had a crate of airplane parts set for delivery at an airport in Georgia. I flew in from out of town to take delivery of the crate and was only going to be in town for one day. I set up a delivery date with YRC and their delivery department told me to be on site from 8:00 AM until 8:00 PM. I checked the next day with the delivery dispatcher and was assured my crate was out for delivery. I waited all day long and the driver never showed up! When I called the next day, YRC was unable to give me a reason why their driver never showed up. They also told me they only delivered to my city on Tuesdays and Thursdays so they offered to redeliver my crate the following week!

I told them I was flying from GA to TX the next day and their solution was unacceptable. So, they sent a driver out the next day. He was unable to find his way to my location. UPS, FEDEX, and the Postal Service don't have any problems finding our airport and every one of them makes deliveries every day of the week. The driver called me and told me he got lost and if I wanted my crate I'd have to meet him at the Walmart in town in 10 minutes or else he was going to leave.

My second experience was much of the same. The driver failed to show up on my delivery date and never bothered to call. YRC offered to deliver my airplane part the following week. Again, I told them this was unacceptable. After YRC delivered my item the following day, they billed the shipper an extra $80 because his driver had to deliver to an airport address. They are hands down the worst shipping company I've ever dealt with and I will go out of my way to make sure every item I ever order will NOT be delivered by their company.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

YRC is one of the worst shipping companies I've ever had the displeasure of working with. Whatever you do, find a different company to ship with. Missed appointments, unhelpful, unknowledgeable, and sometimes downright rude "customer service" agents, unreturned messages, the list goes on and on. If you want to be extremely frustrated and annoyed every time you ship a freight shipment, I highly recommend using YRC! Otherwise stay far, far away. After 3+ years of using YRC I've finally had enough, and refuse to give them any more business. Even when it costs significantly more to ship with a different company or different method, I'm willing to do it at this point just so I don't have to deal with YRC any longer. I don't know how they stay in business.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

About a month ago I had an account executive, from YRC named Yam **, solicit me wanting to broker hauls for my company. She stated she was working out of the Philippines. That should have been the first red flag. She completed one haul for us at a decent rate. The next time she won a bid was for delivering stacked boxes on a pallet. She outbidded the competition with a rate of $150 for delivery to a customer in northern VA. She sent an e-mail asking me to describe the boxes and how they were packaged. I explained it just like I did in my first e-mail to all my bidders. She then shot back and told me she needed to reclassify and the rate now was $287. Of course I told her to cancel it and I would seek another broker for this run. She sent an e-mail telling me she "understood."

Hours later I saw that the boxes were gone up in our warehouse. Thinking it had been picked up by the new broker I hired for the assignment, I quickly learned YRC did in fact pick it up, EVEN AFTER I HAD CANCELLED MY ORDER. Embarrassed, I first had to call the newly hired broker and tell them to not come and cancel that order. I called Yam and asked her to explain what happened. She lied and told me it was a dispatcher named Katie in the US that had made the mistake. When I called the dispatch office they told me no one named Katie worked there and in fact it had been sent in by Yam... Of course they were not nice and told me to act more respectful over the phone. They told me they would notify Yam's supervisor and they would call me back the next day.

As of this writing I am still waiting on that call. So, I got OVERCHARGED, LIED TO AND TOLD I WOULD GET A CALL WHEN I DID NOT. Want to know why Americans are sick of jobs being outsourced. Well, this is one of those reasons. I can forgive people who make mistakes. I can't do it though, for people who want to lie and pass blame on to someone and for a company who will not take the common courtesy to call me back and rectify the situation but will cause aggravation by outsourcing what should be domestic tasks to incompetent foreigner just to save a buck. Don't do business with this cut rate company and let THEM GO OUTTA BUSINESS. Good news... I did personally fire Yam from doing business with us again through a stern e-mail. But, then again I bet no cares except for me.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

We recently used NexxtShow shipping for a conference, which then used YRC to ship the freight. When our freight shipment returned to our warehouse, parts of the shipment were missing. I understand that things happen so I called their customer service department to let them know and figure out next steps. They informed me that they'd let their OSND team know and I should ask for Jenny. When I called and explained my situation, Jenny replied "Well... I have no idea who you are"... which was a jarring response considering, yea, I didn't know Jenny either, but I just gave her all the details of what was going on. Needless to say, it wasn't pleasant or professional.

Eventually, I used the YRC help chat to get the "Claims Loss" form. I completed it and sent in the paperwork over a month ago. I also sent it via email and followed up 2 times since. I haven't heard back from anyone yet. They lost over $1,000 worth of goods and it has been radio silence from the company. I hope going forward, other conferences don't use this service OR better yet -- YRC improves their process.

Original review: July 28, 2018

I shipped some very heavy duty playground equipment via YRC a few months ago. It arrived with repaired packaging several days after it was supposed to arrive. Customer opened it up to reveal hardcore damage. YRC refused to cover it because it was “concealed damage”. There was no way the damage could have happened with wrapping staying intact. They very obviously re-packed it to hide damage, so it would be signed for without note of damage. They have damaged a couple of other shipments over the years and also refused the claim for damages. I believe the people in the claims dept are possibly retired **.

Original review: July 26, 2018

After 15 years as a loyal customer we have had to say goodbye to YRC. We very patiently tolerated having to spend countless hours last year fixing a charge that they added to our account saying our shipment was 200 pounds over what we claimed but they recently added a $312.00 change of address fee on top of our $125.00 shipping fee for "change of address". When we realized that our incoming shipment was going to the wrong address we quickly called them to correct it. The delivery was still not even in our state yet and the corrected address was only 7 miles from the original.

There was no inconvenience to them at all and no attempted delivery was made. YRC said there will be a $99 fee for change of address and although I disagreed with the charge I had to agree to get my shipment. When the final bill came in they had added 3 separate fees for change of address totaling $312.00. Our $125.00 shipment became $437.00! Even though the reps there I spoke with agree that this charge is absurd It has been 8 weeks now of trying to get this resolved with no change to their stubborn decision. They are willing to lose us over this so we are willing to say goodbye. We are done with YRC.

Original review: July 12, 2018

We ordered a playset from Costco.com. While that process was fine, the freight company that delivered it was abysmal. YRC Freight is the worst shipping company. After having our projected delivery date changed ~6 times, we finally confirmed a date and time range. We made sure that someone was home during that time frame. Not only did they not show up that day, we received no notification. When they finally contacted us the next day, we again set a time range. We made plans for after that time range, but again, they didn't show up. This time, the excuse was that someone wrote 'AFTER 1 pm' instead of 'BEFORE 1 pm'. While we love Costco very much, rest assured that we will never again order anything that needs to be delivered via freight.

Original review: July 12, 2018

I ordered an in-wall HVAC unit in mid-June, which was delivered cross-country by YRC to its terminal in Cleveland, OH, on or before June 28. I tracked the shipment online and delivery date to me was estimated to be Friday, June 29. I work, so I paid a friend/house-sitter to stay for the delivery. YRC called late that morning to say it would not be delivered that day, but they would deliver Monday, June 2. Worked again, hired the house-sitter again, heard nothing from YRC, and no delivery. I called YRC customer service, who said the delivery had not been scheduled for that day. She gave me the direct phone line for Krista ** at the Cleveland terminal, and also an email address. I phoned and emailed; no response.

No word at all the following week, but it was a holiday week, so I didn't take any action. On Monday, July 9, however, I contacted both YRC and the seller, telling them that if they couldn't get it delivered by Wednesday, July 11, I was canceling the order. Krista responded to my email, saying YRC "delivered to my area on Wednesdays" (Really? Then why did you tell me it was going to be delivered Monday, July 2?). She said it would be delivered July 11 and asked if I wanted the driver to notify me 30 minutes before delivery and I said yes. She warned me that it would be curbside delivery and I acknowledged.

So, the delivery was to be between 9 and 5 on Wednesday. I hired the house-sitter again for the part of the day I worked. 5 pm came and went, and at 6:30 I called YRC customer service again. She said the item showed as being "delivered." I said it was most definitely not delivered. So she checked with Cleveland dispatch and came back on the line to tell me that the driver was still delivering and should be at my house "any time now" and the driver would call me. He did not show up, did not call. At 7:50, I called again. Still out for delivery, I was told by customer service. She added the information that it showed on the tracking system as "delivered" because that meant it WOULD be delivered that day. I asked how late they delivered. LONG PAUSE. She said they probably wouldn't deliver after 8.

And, in fact, it was not delivered. No word from YRC the next morning, so I called the seller to cancel, then emailed Krista to tell her the order had been canceled and the seller would be in touch with YRC. She emailed back to say she apologized that it hadn't been delivered, but that it had been OUT for delivery.

I guess I'm supposed to be mollified that they had it on a truck and drove around for a while? It has now been two weeks since the shipment arrived at Cleveland, ready for delivery to me. While I was hopeful at the beginning that I would actually get the shipment, when time dragged on it hit me that there was no guarantee I would ever get it. Do yourself a favor if you're reading these reviews: Check with your supplier first to make sure the freight company is NOT YRC. If it is, find someplace else to order your product. You can never be sure when - or even if - you will get your order if YRC is involved.

Original review: July 10, 2018

Ordered from FL to DC. Awful experience the entire way. Worst company in the history of companies, maybe ever. This place couldn't get anything right. SAD! I would never use this place again, and you shouldn't make the same mistake I did. So what'd they do wrong? A week late. Ridiculous! Unapologetic, no discount. UNBELIEVABLE! Customer service was horrible. Passing me off, refusing to answer questions. Spent way too much time on the phone. Lazy! Didn't give a specific ETA until 20 mins before arrival. Makes it hard when you need three people to unload a shipment. Disorganized! Driver refused to pull into my driveway even though he had a ton of room. Created a traffic jam outside my house during rush hour. Inconsiderate! Watched us smirking as we struggled to unload. INFURIATING! AWFUL YRC FREIGHT IS HORRIBLE! SAD! THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE OUT OF BUSINESS.

Original review: June 21, 2018

YRC Freight received the item I ordered 7 days ago. Today, one day prior to when it was to be delivered from NY to Louisville, KY, I received a call saying the item (a bathtub for a remodel) would not be delivered on time. When I asked why, the response was (and this is a quote) "because typically trucks don't always deliver things on time". Really? So why bother telling me when it will be here? Amazon doesn't have any issues with this. My item is sitting in St. Louis, which is actually much further away from NY than Louisville, and will be there until whenever they get around to delivering it. They claimed Monday, but it is impossible to believe that when they couldn't get the first date right, and claimed trucks basically deliver whenever they want to. Now I'm worried the item will be messed up once they deliver. I will always check to see who delivers items for a company before ordering from them online, as I will never use YRC Freight again.

Original review: June 17, 2018

I must agree with the majority of the other reviewers about YRC. They are definitely the absolute worst freight company that I've ever dealt with. Every time we've had a shipment delivered from them, there have been issues: 1) damaged product has arrived on multiple occasions, 2) they have dropped the product off on the street and did not even attempt to obtain a signature, even though signature was required, 3) they did not call us prior to delivery (even though we paid extra for their "pre-delivery appointment" service), again just dropping the product off at the street and driving off. What if the product had been stolen off the street without us even being informed that it was dropped off?

This is inexcusable negligence and abysmal customer service! With all of the complaints and dissatisfaction they've received, it is indeed hard to understand how this company is still in operation. I suppose it is due to the fact that they are probably one of the cheapest freight options available. However, as in most things, you definitely get what you pay for. Please take my advice and don't waste your money or time with YRC. Any savings upfront are not worth it in the end. Find another freight company that is reliable and will at least pretend to value your business and provide decent customer service.

Original review: May 26, 2018

I placed order with a upholstery supplier who used YRC to ship the product. The order was placed in Albany NY going to Watertown NY. 185 miles and about 3 hrs away. The shipment never made it to Watertown NY. It went to Miami FL over 2000 miles away from where it should have went. Got no customer service from FRC only that they are working on get it to me. Very poor customer service. Not for sure as of yet to refuse shipment when or if it get here. Got to see the condition of shipment when it arrives.

Original review: May 25, 2018

"They don't want to come to your town on a holiday weekend" 8:30 am call on Friday morning from a town 30 minutes away. For an important special celebration over Memorial Day weekend, we had ordered a patio fireplace as a gift on May 6th to be delivered in time for May 27th. The item shipped on May 16th with YRC freight services with a tracking info notifying us by May 20th that the item would arrive on Friday May 25th - just in the nick of time. We scheduled to be available onsite on the 25th for the inspection and signing as required.

On Thursday afternoon, May 24th, we received a phone call saying the truck would be in the area on Friday and asking about the size and accessibility of our street. The company was assured the trucks would fit, but started making noises about how they might have to wait until Tuesday. We encouraged them that everything was ready and that we had taken the time to be available onsite to accept delivery as scheduled as this item was an important gift and central to our celebration. They said "they would try". Disappointingly, but not surprisingly, we received a call in the morning as we were already on site waiting with the information that they would not arrive until Tuesday because as we were literally told, the driver "didn't want to be in (our town) on the holiday weekend". Just don't want to.

Original review: May 22, 2018

Why is zero stars not a choice? It gives YRC and readers a false sense of quality. As you can see from the photos, the pallet was completely missing as was the box when it arrived in NY from Salt Lake. The shipment was so mishandled, probably dropped from a forklift. My claim was outright declined because I had not notified them of damage within 5 days. Which would not have mattered since they only insure $2.00 per package. Laughable! I will never use YRC or FreightQuote (who uses YRC) ever again. Worst customer service ever, Rob ** was a complete drone.

Original review: April 27, 2018

Have been keeping records of all shipments sent or received via YRC Freight and found that they NEVER EVER met the ETA originally stated on their website. Picking up from their facility was my worst nightmare ever...

YRC Freight expert review by ConsumerAffairs

YRC Freight is the largest subsidiary of YRC Worldwide Inc. with corporate headquarters in Overland Park, Kansas. The company transports industrial, commercial and retail goods, and it specializes in solutions for businesses across North America through a full-service network.  There are also options for international shipping of imports and exports.

• Easy quoting: Get a fast and easy quote by filling out an online form. There’s no need to register or sign in to get a quote, and you can secure your quote quickly with a credit card payment.

• Multiple service options: Choose from three service options: standard, accelerated and time-critical. Time-critical service operates on weekends and holidays at no extra charge to you. Get your freight where it needs to go on time and without a hassle.

• Special services: YRC Freight handles special services beyond standard freight, including shipping for trade shows, military, retail and hazardous materials.

• Logistics solutions: No matter what the situation calls for, YRC Freight is ready to handle it. Their logistics solutions include white glove service, specialized equipment, air freight forwarding and reverse logistics. They can also handle custom projects, such as a roll out or new store opening, with a completely customized solution.

• Easy pickup request: Need to schedule a pickup for today? No problem. Simply fill out the “request a pickup” form on YRC Freight’s website to request and schedule your pickup.

• Best for: YRC Freight is best for commercial and retail businesses who need to ship domestically or overseas.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs
ConsumerAffairs Research Team

YRC Freight Company Information

yrc.com
Your special offer awaits

Looking to save time and money? Join our community today! Community members receive important consumer news alerts and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands they love. Ready to join?

Sign up now with your email address!

Join our community to recieve important consumer news and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands you love.