PDM International

Out of Business

Compare Debt Consolidation Companies

Research top Debt Consolidation Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

In December 2009, I was contacted by Ideal Marketing Solutions in Spokane, WA saying that they could lower one of my credit card rates and save me $2500. I never signed a contract yet they took the visa card number (to check on the information) and then proceeded to charge that account $990 with no signed contract! In trying to call them over the last nine months, I have received nothing but a busy signal on their phone line.

I have since paid off that credit card and would like my money back; they did nothing. I am out $990 which I could have used to pay off that card earlier and the interest charges on that card that accrued because of this scam was unbelievable.

On March 2010, I received call about a debt reduction through them in lower interest rates. I cancelled the following Monday and was told it was too late and that I would be contacted. A contact came from Washington and they did nothing but give me a bunch of lies! I continued to ask for refund and still no contact or results.

They said that they would lower my interest rate on my three credit cards but never did and charged me $1,200.00. After I asked for a refund, they refused and now will not answer my phone calls. I have had major stress over the loss of my payment for nothing and lots of sleepless nights that is ongoing.

This company and this person was supposed to help my credit card debt. They charged me 1500.00 and that's been 6 months ago. Nothing has been done. I was promised a refund but still haven't gotten it. Every time I call, Christy says that a "manager" will call me back. No one ever does. I have called over 60 times. She is rude and I know she's a scammer. I have lost 1500.00 plus interest. I have also lost postage expenses and telephone expenses and lost wages.

My husband originally spoke with them and they guaranteed him that they would get our interest rates lowered on our credit card and save us $2500 over a year for $690 and if they did not they would refund our money. They told me the same thing, when they called back a couple of months later. They could not get our rates lowered and we requested a refund. They began playing phone tag with us, told us no refund. We requested to speak to a supervisor and have yet to reach one. Each time we try to call, there is "no one available to talk to us" and someone will have to call us back.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PDM International?

They called from private number to my cell phone claiming to be called by my credit card company to reduce my interest rate. They persisted to get all my information to see if I qualified. Stupid me gave them my information - they were extremely prepared to answer all my questions. After being handed off to a "Certified Financial Advisor", we went around and around regarding my current situation. After I told her I planned on paying off my credit card, she hung up on me. I immediately called MasterCard who claimed they do not have any relationship with that company and said I had been scammed. I immediately cancelled my credit card.

My elderly mother was contacted by this company (or by their affiliate, Advanced Management Services NW, LLC) in May of 2009. They promised to reduce her credit card interest rates, with a guaranteed savings of $2500. They promised a full refund of $790 if they were unsuccessful. She was told that she had 3 days if she changed her mind and could request a full refund at that time. Within the 3-day time period, we were emailed a cancellation form, which we filled out and faxed back to 817-354-5488 on the very next day, May 29, 2009. Phone call after phone call with various people resulted in the acknowledgement that, yes, they did receive our cancellation request, and a refund was being processed. Each month, we waited in good faith for the refund to show up as a credit on the credit card statement. We contacted the credit card company to dispute the charge, but the time limit had expired. We have never received any service from this company. We never filled out the paperwork the company sent us to enroll in this plan. The only thing they ever did was charge our credit card $790. I have left messages, numbering in the hundreds, in the seven months this has been ongoing. We were defrauded and lied to.

PDMI or GCS is a complete scam. They called me with the same spiel and immediately charged my credit card - without expressly saying that was what they were doing. I only expressed interest in the program, and agreed they could send me information. I, in no way, authorized a charge of $690. I immediately called and requested that this be cancelled, but I was transferred from one person to the next, none able to assist.

I filled out a cancellation request, and was told that since I had cancelled within 3 days, I would get a refund, but I just checked with my credit card that the charge had not gone through, and checked my credit card today to see that the charge did go through! It only goes through when a representative begins work on my account. I cancelled within three days, so there should never have been any processing.

PDM international had called and made false claims to reduce my credit card debt & negociate a lower credit card interest rate, it took months before they did my credit consultation and citi cards told them they would not deal with them,I called PDM and demanded a refund, they are currently giving me the run around, this should not stand, in these times people are looking for help and PDM is praying on others who are trying to get out of debt.

After I realized PDM was not doing anything for me I called citi cards myself and they lowered my rate from 19.9% to 5.74%, all PDM did was send a payment schedule to pay a certain amount each month, which all that was is basic math, this is truely a scam, is there is anyone who can help?

PDM International Company Profile