Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.31/5

Discover the right credit repair company for you

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Founded in 2004 by a group of attorneys, Ovation Credit will ensure that you receive the most reliable legal credit report services. Our specialties include: Credit Repair, Identity Theft Resolution, Credit Disputes, and Improving Bad Credit Reports. Our goal is to create affordable resolutions while offering the best service possible. Visit our website today to learn more!

Discover the right credit repair company for you

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Ovation Credit Services Reviews

Original review: Nov. 29, 2016

Ovation Credit was helpful for the most part, but they went overboard and knocked down my credit, reducing rather than increasing my rating. It went all over the place. They increased it and then all of a sudden, something happened and it decreased by 100 points. It wasn't very pleasant afterwards. I can't completely blame them for it. They were doing the job.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2016

I was looking for a consolidated loan for my credit card and when I was turned down, Ovation services was one of the options that was offered but I wasn’t familiar with them at all. I read up on them afterwards and as far as what I was reading from the results from some of their clients, they seemed to be satisfied. Their team was helpful and easy to get in touch with. The guidance was excellent. They walked me through everything that they were doing and let me know upfront where my credit status was and what needed to be done to help repair it and it was an easy fix for me. They did a very good job on restoring my credit rating. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who’s looking to have their credit repaired.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2016

I needed a few things cleared out of my credit and my real estate broker recommended Ovation Credit. There was good communication with their team and they let me know whatever I needed to do. I did it and it worked out. It was a good experience.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2016

I liked the woman who was my customer service representative. She didn't seem to have tools at her disposal to help me unless she upsold me to a more expensive program than their regular basic program. Since nothing was accomplished, I wasn't willing to pay more.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2016

A friend of mine referred me to Ovation as I had something that I was trying to battle directly on my credit and didn't have enough time to continue to get that rectified. Ovation came in and helped me, but I feel that the process was a little slow. Things could have moved along swifter than the turnaround time I experienced. But their team was always very courteous and professional and the guidance they gave me was simple and easy.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ovation Credit Services?

Original review: Nov. 2, 2016

Working with Ovation Credit has been a positive experience. In fact, I'm all set now. My biggest goal was to get to a certain point in our credit rating to obtain a mortgage which I did in June. There were some things that needed to be clarified and cleaned out and their reps were very easy to get in touch with and they kept in touch through email. And, I was able to sign on through the portal which was easy. Their guidance was effective.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2016

I was trying to get a better credit score. I was looking at something and Ovation Credit popped up. I talked to the staff and he told me about the program. It came convincing that it’s a good idea. For the most part, my interaction with their team was good. They were very professional and helpful. They followed up with me every month and advised me what I needed to do or what could be done. Overall, it was a good experience. If anybody needed their service, I’d probably recommend them or contact them in the future if I need something.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2016

I did some research on credit repair websites and got attracted to Ovation. I ended up choosing them which is a good thing because I had a great experience.

Their guidance was fantastic. They were very attentive and were more on top when it came to monitoring everything, keeping up on disputes and them getting the information that they needed from me. I never had to chase them, or call and see how the status was on something. They would always let me know. Somebody would always be calling me or sending me e-mails and anytime a dispute went through, I would be able to see it immediately and there will be a direct reflection on my credit report for sure. The lady that helped me was great. If she wasn't available at the time when I would call, she would always call me back immediately.

They did everything that I had hoped they would be able to do and put me on the right track as far as the report and my history went and it’s been perfect ever since. I have recommended them many times to many people who’ve asked me. And if I find out that they have issues, I'd definitely let them know to give Ovation a call.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2016

I wanted to take care of my credit report. My wife had used Ovation Credit before and it worked well for her so I used it too hoping it would work well for me and it did. They sent me a couple of emails and I talked to them once a month. They told me everything was good. When I didn’t need them anymore, I called and told them to stop.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2016

I had a lot of stuff on my credit report that I needed to get off, and I was trying to get my credit moving in the right direction. I was paying all my bills, but I had old medical bills that were rupturing me. Ovation did a good job. They helped me in the fact that they got a lot of stuff off of my credit report. My credit score didn't start going up until some of my balances were down. But as far as getting some of the negative stuff off, and helping in that aspect to get me moving in the right direction, they were good. Plus, the credit team was extremely friendly, the guidance was good. There may have been one time that we had a little hiccup, that just happens. If a person needs to get their credit moving in the right direction, Ovation can be of help to them.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2016

I had some delinquent stuff on my account that had been on there for years. I was trying to work on making my credit better. The people at Ovation Credit were wonderful. If I had a question, they answered it. They told me basically what they were gonna do. I didn't have to do too much of anything. They got some things taken care of for me and that helped me to try and bring up my score and established my credit. It was really helpful. I'm definitely satisfied with the service. They're a good company and I’ve actually referred a couple of people to them.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2016

Our mortgage lender was planning to foreclose our house. And so, I had Ovation get started on helping out with refinancing the house. When they were working on having some things resolved on our credit report, it all came out good. However, I received an email recently that said that they were going to look into something because the foreclosure came up on a credit report recently. They never foreclosed on the house but it shows that, on my credit report, the house was foreclosed on me, but not my husband.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2016

I heard about Ovation from a friend who said they were good as he had been to them to rebuild his credit, so I tried them out too and it worked out great. Their credit team kept me updated on what they were doing on a monthly basis. The guidance I got from them while working on my credit repair process was nice and I liked it up to the point where it was repetitive and nothing was changing, so that's probably why I stopped doing it.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2016

I was needing help with my credit then which was really bad. Ovation Credit seem to have a very nice website and they looked trusted so I sought their help. I worked directly with one lady and she was really polite, knowledgeable, and made it seemed as though there was something that they could actually do as opposed to just promises. And, my credit went up really, really high, so that was really helpful. They have given me helpful points and tips about what I can do and how to continue doing the right thing that I have been doing to improve it. It was nice that it seemed like hand-holding or coached along the way. They did everything that they said they were going to do. It was overall a good experience and I definitely got my worth out of it.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2016

I needed to clean up my credit report then checked the reviews online, and Ovation Credit had the best ones. Their customer service were all friendly and knowledgeable, and I got good guidance from them on my credit repair process. They met my expectations and we accomplished what I was trying to accomplish.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2016

When I called Ovation Credit, I spoke with a girl who was very encouraging. She sounded like she's going to help me a lot so I did a deal with the company. The thing is most of the credit was in the name of my late husband who had Alzheimer's and he didn't know what he was doing. Due to that, Ovation Credit delayed the processing and kept taking my money. I even sent them a medical report that shows my husband what he was diagnosed with but they didn't do that much work at all. I have cut the deal off. I wasn't happy with my Ovation Credit experience at all.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2016

I wanted something to help me improve my credit. I went with Ovation Credit and it was great working with them.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2016

Someone had made a mistake with my Social Security number so I called Ovation Credit and they fixed that. They did a good job so I was happy. All the information was fine as well.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2016

I was going to purchase a vehicle and also was preparing for my house so I was looking to clean up anything that could hurt me potentially. I needed to improve negative things on my report. I used Ovation Credit and was with them for six months. Their people were very knowledgeable and I got weekly updates on my report. They were prompt with responses to emails and I found the interaction was great and pretty smooth. The guidance was very helpful and I learned a lot of things that I wasn't familiar with like having too many revolving balances, not worrying about the good debts like school loans, continuing to pay on time but not to worry if I couldn't pay them all off at once, and not letting anything collection-wise get to the report. Sometimes there are things that get sidetracked and you go between the cracks. The next thing you know you’re getting a notice for something really small like a $46 bill so you have to stay on top of all those things.

I had a great experience but they recommended a break since there weren't going to be any more changes that were going to happen right away. I saw the results within the time frame that we had talked about and I was really happy overall. I’ll be going back to them in the next few months or so because there’s one negative stain that still remains and it should be off. I highly recommend Ovation Credit. Someone else that I recommended to them and used them also had a good experience.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2016

I was trying to repair my credit to buy a house, and I found Ovation Credit online. The process was slow but good. It helped my credit score go up, which was what what I was looking for.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2016

Most of my interactions with Ovation was by email, but we were kept posted about any advancement in the process. I received good service from them, and my credit did improve. I was really satisfied. They were friendly and always available. They really understand the process and guided me through it very well. I highly recommend Ovation Credit Services.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2016

I was looking to fix a couple of issues on my credit. My identity had been stolen and there were numerous issues with my credit report which I looked at and none of the things that were on there were mine. I didn’t know how to get rid of them so I did a Google search and Ovation Credit came up. I contacted them and they said that they could help me. I set a monthly payment plan and they said that they would dispute the negative things on my credit report that were not mine with the Credit Bureaus and try to resolve them.

The interactions with their team were minimal and I spoke with a signed representative. She went over the process of how it works and she was helpful. I never got to speak to the main person there. It was a very simple process. They asked me what was wrong with the report that was generated and I would tell them what was and what was not mine. There wasn’t any guidance that they provided in terms of credit betterment or improving my financial situation, but it was useful. It seemed like a little proxy service. They told me the items they disputed, the results, and ask what other things I wanted them to dispute.

Ovation Credit was fairly expensive when I used them. They initially charged me about $70. It was later lowered to around $60. This was a couple of years ago. I later learned that I could do my own credit report, find the items that were not accurate, dispute them and then provide the proof to the Credit Bureaus directly as opposed to having them do it. I understand the charge but they didn’t make it very clear when I first started dealing with them that it was possible for me to do those on my own as well.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2016

I got in contact with Ovation so I can get my credit score up so I could buy a house. They were very pleasant to work with. Anytime we had a question, we could contact them for anything and we had one of their personal cellphone numbers. They were courteous and friendly. They said they could get my score up, and they did that. It was a very pleasant experience.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2016

I was looking to repair my credit from a couple of blemishes that were on there. I did an overall review search and Ovation was one of the best so I gave them a phone call. The account person who was assigned to me was amazing and very attentive. I would send her an e-mail and she would get back to me the same day. I didn’t feel like it was just a standard way to treat people. She really took the time to feature my individual needs and exactly what I needed to do. I felt like I was the only person that she was working with and obviously I know that wasn't the case.

The guidance I got was amazing. Ovation was very upfront and honest about what they could and could not do. Throughout the entire process, I felt that they were beside me, holding my hand, walking me through each process and walking me through each time I needed to log in and dispute something so they were great. They really delivered on exactly what they could do. They did not oversell themselves. I got individual attention and an individual program to help me in what I needed to do with my getting my credit back. It was the easiest and best thing I could have ever done for myself.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2016

I had tried doing some of the stuff on my own and I wasn’t getting where I wanted as quickly and I had limited time, so I thought it would be better to let somebody else handle it. Everybody from Ovation was really professional. They did what they represented to do and were able to get everything that I was anticipating done. Everything seemed sound to me and the results were what I wanted so I could not ask for anything more. They were really sure and the process was pretty easy. They stayed in touch regularly and I didn’t have to worry about anything.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2016

We used Ovation before and they did a fair job for us. We didn’t have many items on the account back then and they were able to help us with it so they were pretty decent. The woman that helped us was very professional and did a very good job. Their staff had good communication skills and they would regularly email us on the update. Overall it was a good experience and I would use them again if the need arises.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2016

I heard good stuff about Ovation from word of mouth, so I figured I’d give it a shot. A buddy had used them. The reps answered most of my questions and were very friendly and informative. The only drawback is I didn’t see my credit score move as much as I would like for it to. Other than that, the experience with them was okay. They steered me in the right direction. I’m a little bit better now credit-wise than I was then.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2016

I contacted Ovation Credit for some dispute on our credit report because we were getting ready to buy a home. Our experience with them has been very good. They were very friendly and did an excellent job. They took care of what I needed. If anyone’s looking for a good company who would take care of their financial needs and do a lot of dispute and fight for it, Ovation’s the one to go to.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2016

I used Ovation about three years ago to clean my credit report. I called to inquire the cost and how it works. I was with them for three months and that's how long it took to clear everything. A girl helped me tremendously and she was awesome. I recommended her to a few people. I don't know if they used her or not but when they told me they have problems I gave them the numbers I have. The communication was very efficient because every time something was cleared I got an email about it. And if there was a situation where there was something that couldn't be done via email, I got a call from her. They knew what needed to be done and it was a great experience.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2016

Ovation Credit is a good company. I needed to turn my credit and their team was great. They gave me good guidance.

Ovation Credit Services Company Information