Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.29/5

Take a Credit Repair Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Ovation Credit Services is a credit repair company that partners with TransUnion and LendingTree. Ovation’s services include credit repair, credit education and credit monitoring. When you sign up with Ovation Credit Services, its specialists work with you to dispute inaccurate items on your credit report and improve your score. Ovation Credit Services offers military, senior and couples discounts.

Ovation Credit Services Learn More

Take a Credit Repair Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Ovation Credit Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ovation Credit Services?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ovation Credit Services?

Original review: Feb. 18, 2017

I was pursuing a loan on Lending Tree but my credit score wasn't high enough. There were a lot of things on my credit report which were very old and it was confusing. I called Ovation Credit and I liked them quite a bit. They're professionals and they cleared things from my credit report which were more than what I paid for then. However, when they had already done their work for me they tried to pursue that I stay with them. Nevertheless, when I told them "No. Listen. Everything's clear. Everything's done.", they understood. I have acquaintances and good friends I can recommend to Ovation because Ovation can do things quicker and more thoroughly than some people can. Their services are worth it and they can probably clear some disputes that will be worth what they are being paid.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

Credit repair is mostly a case of perseverance and letters being sent. I wanted to have somebody to do that for me so I picked Ovation Credit. After initial email contacts, setting up an account, I'm assigned a case manager and it was Teresa. She initially pulls all the credit reports and looks at them and she tells to do things. Then she lets me know that they’re waiting to hear back from certain responses in regards to the disputes I made and saying that I would receive that in the mail within 30 to 60 days, and as soon as I got a response, I'd forward that to them, either by mail or upload. She would then enter it into the report as “changes” and then we dispute as necessary. We had good communications.

I'd recommend it to anybody that didn't wanna do the process of writing and disputing letters. It's something I could have done, but their small monthly charge was well worth for them doing the work rather than me. They took my headache away and took care of what I could have taken care of. It was a timely process so I was very happy with them. They met my expectations and rectified all the negative and incorrect data in all major credit reports. They've done a super job.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2017

I wanted to repair my credit and Ovation Credit was the first credit repair company to pop up when I did a Google search. Then they gave me a pretty good deal for a starter package. I was assigned to a person and she kept in contact with me in reference to everything including mailing in a copy of one of my credit reports and how to access my information online for updates. However, I was with them for a little bit over a year and the results were not what I expected. It wasn't a good fit and wasn't what I was looking for.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2017

Ovation was wonderful. I thought they might be able to help me as they were the ones who offered the service, and I wanted to take advantage of that, so I did.

They were always very professional and helpful. They were excellent in every respect. It was a very nice experience to work with them and I was very pleased with the results.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2017

Ovation Credit is very good. The lady that helped us out all the time was very nice. They gave good guidance. I would refer Ovation to my friends.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2017

I've had a fine experience with Ovation Credit. Tracy contacted me every month in order to check my status and go over certain things with me and that went well. I'd definitely recommend the company.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2017

I wanted to improve my credit so I contacted them. I loved my interaction with the Ovation Credit team. They did a great job but I can’t afford them right now.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2017

I wanted to work on my credit because I want to buy a house one day and my sister referred me to Ovation. People at Ovation were very helpful. If I had any questions they would explain it, and everything that I needed it was provided for me. All in all, it's been a good experience.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2017

A co-worker of mine referred me to Ovation Credit. I needed somebody to explain where my credit was at and what I needed to do to get it up, and they did all that. I was very satisfied. Their team contacted me by email and called me when I needed a call. They were pleasant and they worked with me. They helped me out with my account and they did so for a couple of months. They did as much as they could do for me and gave me good advice. My credit’s going up, but I want to move into a different direction as far as my credit. Now, I have a better understanding of how credit works. I’d recommend Ovation Credit.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2017

I contacted Ovation Credit Services because they had a good Better Business Bureau rating. I expected them to clean me up and they did. I’m a veteran and we want to use my VA loan. I was able to qualify for the house and we moved into our new house. When I originally signed up with Ovation, they told me the payments and what I could expect from them over the course of several months. Everybody was very nice and I was never disappointed. They kept me on track. From month to month, I always got emails with updates, and I got regular phone calls from whoever was assigned to my case. I also got regular updates every week. The rep I was dealing with would always remind me whenever there was something that I had to do. She'd send an email or even call me to say she’s waiting for me to open a file or whatnot.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2017

A friend of mine had used Ovation Credit. I went with them because I was buying a car and wanted to get things off of my credit and get everything taken care of. There were things that were mailed to me and I sent them information. I also called them and talked with them quite a bit. I had them for about eight months and everything was great. They did everything that I needed them to do and more. Even in the end when I was cancelling, they tried to give me a cheaper amount so that I could have that for a couple of months, but they'd already done everything that I needed. I enjoyed my experience with Ovation. It was perfect and I am telling my friends and family.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2017

I'm pleased with Ovation Credit's service. Their team has been very helpful and understanding. I've been given good guidance and have learned a lot, too.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2017

Ovation Credit did a decent job. I first heard about them through a friend. I wanted to get some old things off that weren't pertinent or pertaining to me and make sure that my credit report was accurate so I signed up with them. They helped me deal with what was on my report and they handled everything. I gave them the information and they ran it, and they filed the disputes.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2017

My buddy who was using Ovation Credit told me they were doing good for him and they turned out to be fantastic. I had some credit issues I was trying to get rid of because I wanted to buy a house, which I did. They called me all the time and mostly emailed me because I'm not the easiest person to get a hold of since I'm always busy. They helped me with everything I needed to do. I'm in the finance business and I've recommended probably 30 people to them. Overall, they are easy to deal with, and very pleasant. I had a goal in mind of what I wanted and they exceeded it for me, very quick.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2017

I had a debt that I had paid off in 2010 and it was still showing as a bad collection. My credit scores were down and so I wanted to get Ovation Credit's help and get my credit scores up. The lady that helped me was just very sweet and friendly. She called to check up on me every now and then to see how I was doing. She kept offering me something that I could get for free that would cost later on monthly to continue to do my stuff but I told her that now that my credit was good, I didn't need it. The guidance I've received was very insightful and helpful and I'm very pleased and happy with the results and how my credit has grown. It has been an easy, accessible and hassle-free experience with Ovation Credit services.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

I was trying to get a home mortgage and Quicken Loans referred Ovation Credit. Their team called me and told me what I needed to do to get everything done and everything was really good. The only thing I didn't like is towards the end, I didn't hear anything from them for two months and nothing was done. Other than that, it was fantastic and I refer people to them all the time. If you need credit help, Ovation is the only place to go. Overall, it was a rewarding experience.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

I needed to have a loan so I had to clean up some stuff that got put on my credit report when my mother died. It was not mine, it was my mother's. So I called Ovation Credit and they were nice. They were also very courteous and very easy to get in contact with. They cleaned up what was wrong on my credit report in a couple of days. It was fast and very efficient service and I was very pleased with it.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2017

I started out seven years ago with Ovation to fix my credit. I also used them when I had to fix the credit of several family members. I still use them to monitor mine every month and keep it good. Then when my wife and I got together, I wanted to fix her credit as well because there was something on it so I set her up with Ovation too. I'm really happy with their service and I love the rep I usually talk to. She's super nice and gives me excellent customer service. I've had at least a hundred phone calls with her and I've never had one bad experience. She's right on the ball and definitely a people person. She tells me what I need to do and sometimes if I forget to send something back to her, she'll follow up with me and remind me about it. The price is also fair and it's easier to hire them than doing it myself. I've referred them to 50 people and I'd do it all over again with them if I had to.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

I contacted Ovation to fix my credit. I spoke with their reps a few times and they were excellent. However, sometimes it's annoying when they're calling for the payments. But overall, the experience was very good.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2017

I contacted Ovation Credit for my boss' wife to bring up her credit. I worked with a gal named Lori who is awesome. She communicated really well, always kept me informed and helped giving me tips. I got great guidance and it was an outstanding experience.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2017

I was on one of the credit consolidation places and it ended up not working. I had stuff on my credit report that should have been off and it wasn't. A friend of mine at work told me about Ovation and was very pleased with them. So I went with Ovation and they were wonderful. My interactions with their team was through phone calls and they'd check in by email. They were able to get all the stuff that needed to be off of my credit and I managed to get from bad to no credit, even up to 745 the first time. I was then able to buy tires from Les Schwab and now my credit is up to 780. They were well worth the money and I'm quite happy with my excellent experience. They also managed to get off $50,000 from my husband's credit report which the state had said he owed when he didn't. Ovation is great and I recommend them to anybody that has an issue.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2017

I was trying to fix my record so I searched online and found Ovation Credit. I literally went through the website and the little testimonials were what tipped it for me. The initial consultation with the Ovation team was pretty straightforward. I didn't understand how it worked at the beginning but the rep walked me through everything then she would call me every week to check in. She'd leave a voicemail then I'd call back and if I didn't get her, somebody else had all my notes and I got straight through. They were very diligent about following up until everything got cleared up. They answered all my questions and then it started making sense how it worked. We connect through email or phone which was well-coordinated and I've no complaints. I got exactly what I was hoping and more from Ovation. It worked and it did in a much shorter time than I expected. It was also very hands-off for me.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2017

My father signed me up for Ovation Credit because I had an issue with one of my credit scores. Back in 2005, I had a credit issue with a payment and I needed to get it fixed. The Ovation team was very helpful and really accessible. And if I emailed them, they returned calls or emailed right back.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

I had a few things on my credit report that I needed to be taken care of. When I contacted Ovation everybody was really nice and courteous. Nobody talked down to me and they didn't make me feel demeaned because I was trying to repair my credit. Some places do and make one feel like a scumbag. They kept me up to date on everything and tried to make it very easy to understand. They provided excellent guidance through the process and I really appreciated the help they gave me. It was a very pleasant experience.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2017

I had an excellent experience with Ovation Credit and I appreciate it. I needed them because there was something on my report that shouldn't have been. My son was 15 years old and I had a bill when he was on Medicaid at that time so it went to my credit report. When I talked to them for the first time ever, they gave me what I wanted to hear and seemed just as concerned. Then every time I called, everybody was really nice and cool.

The lady I spoke to who handled my case never hesitated to call me back if I had questions. She made sure she answered my questions and went over everything with me. And if I had additional questions, she made me feel that I was always welcome to call her at any time. I received excellent guidance. I appreciate everybody’s politeness and care for my situation, and I'm glad everything turned out okay. It was a blessing working with Ovation and it didn’t take long for them to get done what needed to get done, and it changed my report.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2017

Because of the ineptness of the three credit agencies that are not fair to the consumers, I got with Ovation Credit which was a referral someone gave me. Their team has been very professional and very positive. Their advice was good and it worked. I usually handle Ovation for my son Ryan and my wife Sherry, and we are on a whole pattern now. Everything has been taken care of.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2017

I wanted to see what was on my credit and see how I can fix them up. I like what Ovation had to offer and the personal touch that they are putting in. In fact, I met two people who were helping me with my credit and working with them was nice. Speaking to my case manager was nice. I didn't have enough credit, so she was telling me how to build my credit and I'm doing that. Now, my credit scores are going up, so I'm happy. Ovation Credit is awesome.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2017

I contacted a company which could give me a larger loan for a lower interest rate and I could composite everything to them. But my credit wasn't good enough for that service so they suggested Ovation. At first, it was awkward because I wasn't quite sure what the process was and what I needed to do on my side. But, through a couple of different emails, I learned that I didn't have to do anything at all just send a couple of my credit reports and then just sit back. It was straightforward once I understood what the process was all about. All in all, my experience with Ovation seemed like I was getting the benefits of a wealthy individual while being very poor.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2017

I contacted Ovation to improve my credit score. They were consistent, informative and kept in touch with me through call and email on a frequent basis, which I like. Ovation is pretty simple to use and worth the money.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2017

I was applying for something then and Ovation Credit was referred to me to help me clear some items that didn't belong on my credit. They assigned me to a case manager so that if I had any questions I didn't have to re-explain my situation over and over again and I had that one person that I can contact either by email or through the website, so it was a simple process. They handled all the disputes to the different creditors and they would give me a form if they received a response back that it was removed or will be removed. They kept me in the loop and they send me weekly updates. So far, it's been a good experience.

Ovation Credit Services Company Information