Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.29/5

Take a Credit Repair Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Ovation Credit Services is a credit repair company that partners with TransUnion and LendingTree. Ovation’s services include credit repair, credit education and credit monitoring. When you sign up with Ovation Credit Services, its specialists work with you to dispute inaccurate items on your credit report and improve your score. Ovation Credit Services offers military, senior and couples discounts.

Take a Credit Repair Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Ovation Credit Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ovation Credit Services?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ovation Credit Services?

Original review: April 6, 2017

I was in the process of building my credit and that was one of the things I wanted to use Ovation Credit for. I read a little about them and I liked the reviews so I gave it a try. Their credit team was very customer-friendly and easy to talk to. They're well informed and they keep me informed before they take a payment. Overall, communication and customer service was great.

Original review: April 5, 2017

I contacted Ovation Credit for credit purposes and the first agent was very good. However, it got a little different when I got another agent. Though the girl they switched with my first agent was still working with me, I had to stop because of my own finances.

Original review: April 4, 2017

I researched credit repair companies and read the feedback on which ones seemed to be legit as I was pretty skeptical. There were a lot of negative publicity out there about using credit repair. I chose Ovation Credit and it was beneficial for me. They went through my charges and disputed everything on my credit report. Once that fell off, they helped my credit rating go up. It was a while ago and they did a great service. But it would have been nice to have had a little educational feature which was the personal piece that I felt was missing. I wished there was a little bit of a coaching because sometimes, people don't understand what they need to do, what the end result is and how to get there on building a new credit. It would have been nicer to have had a little bit more of a personal in-depth conversation because the only thing I got was a call once a month asking if I needed anything. Otherwise, they really helped me out a lot.

Original review: April 3, 2017

My friend and I were cruising the web and we saw something about Ovation Credit Services. We ended joining for a few months. We were primarily getting our credit cleaned up a little bit. We liked the platform that we had seen on the website, so we decided to move forward. We talked to one of the reps and did it. Every month they would contact us and kept us updated which was really nice not just take the money and run.We were in it for three or four months then we discontinued. We saw some of our draw taken off and some of the ones just stopped reporting on our accounts, so it was effective. It was satisfactory. They seem to be on top of it and they were always available when you talk to them concerning one of the issues.

Original review: April 1, 2017

I wanted to buy a house and wanted to work on my credit. Ovation and I are still working on it, and they're a big help. I have recommended their company.

Original review: March 30, 2017

I tried to fix my credit score through Ovation Credit. I paid them their money and tried to let them do their job. I used them for five months and my credit score didn't go up one point. Every time I called them they said that they were waiting to hear back from other people. Nothing ever happened to my credit so I canceled.

Original review: March 25, 2017

I was looking into getting my credit repaired and I was referred to Ovation Credit by a coworker. I received the letters and I faxed it in or took a picture of it. They did what they were supposed to do. However, they're always busy because if I called in and had a question, I couldn't get somebody to answer it. After they got my money and I got my contract, it was "You do your part, we'll do our part", and then get to the end. I didn't feel bad about it, though.

Original review: March 22, 2017

I had some things that I was trying to have removed from my credit report so I decided to contact Ovation Credit Services. I didn't really receive a lot of guidance from them. I don't think they had a whole lot of knowledge and I probably could have done it on my own. It was an automated process. I did most of the process online. You go online and just the letters come out. I remember feeling that they weren't paying a lot of attention to what was going on.

Original review: March 18, 2017

My identity got stolen and no one would believe me, but Ovation Credit helped me. I told them the whole story, and gave them the information they needed to know. It was frustrating without getting someone who knew the legal jargon. And Ovation Credit was able to go through illegal channels to prove without a reasonable doubt that the bill on my record was impossible because I was deployed during that time. I didn’t do any purchase while I was deployed. After that, I kept them on as the watchdog with my credit report for many years. They’ll run the credit report without affecting me too bad, so I didn’t have anything to lose. It was pretty nice and I closed it out just as a precautionary method. But I absolutely recommend Ovation Credit because most people don’t know the laws and they know exactly what to do.

Original review: March 17, 2017

Ovation was wonderful. They were thorough. When I called they always were responsive and answered my questions and needs. They did an excellent job and I would recommend them.

Original review: March 16, 2017

I called Rent to Own Your Own Home one time and talked to a lady who I asked how I can fix my credit. She got back to me and gave Ovation Credit's number. It was way easy to get started with them. All I had to do was pay them. I had their service for a little while until my credit was clean. One of the girls called me all the time and the guidance I received was awesome. They took care of me nice and I never had somebody work like that in my entire life. I watched my life get turned around the way it did. Otherwise, I wouldn't be sitting around where I'm sitting today.

Ovation is the bomb and they're awesome. After my divorce, my life was all screwed up but now it's doing great. I'm already long gone from Ovation but they've fixed all my credit for me, also the foreclosure I had through my divorce. My credit used to be at 600 but it's 752 the last time I looked. I own a house, I have a camper now, and I bought a brand-new truck. I pay all my bills on time also. I had a great experience with Ovation and I even sent my friend to them and she has started and has got her stuff all set up. I speak highly of them and every time someone asks, I give their number that's saved on my phone.

Original review: March 15, 2017

I had issues with income and debt so I decided to get in touch with Ovation Credit. Everything went well with their team and the guidance that I received from them was fine.

Original review: March 14, 2017

I looked online at reviews for credit companies and compared them side to side. I had experience with two different credit repair companies. One was Lexington and then Ovation and when I compared the two, Ovation is a little bit better than the other company. They were a little bit more knowledgeable because they would communicate with me a little more than Lexington did and I felt that they were a bit more concerned. I enjoyed my experience with Ovation better than I did with Lexington. However, no credit repair company can really repair one's credit. So, Ovation may have to change that terminology to credit consultant because it's misleading.

Original review: March 12, 2017

I wanted to clear up my credit. My son told me about Ovation Credit and when I talked to them, I decided to go with them. They helped me get my credit score back up some. And the guidance I received was all right.

Original review: March 10, 2017

There were some things that I was trying to get rid of on my credit that were not mine and I was getting the runaround from the companies. So, I reached out to a third-party company who specializes in that to help me out and Ovation Credit was the first one to call me back. I only spoke to one person and she was really nice. She was definitely on top of contacting me and giving the attention I needed. Everything got taken care of about four years ago. And I have recommended Ovation Credit to friends.

Original review: March 8, 2017

The reviews of Ovation Credit that I’d seen looked good. I went with them and they were very responsive. However, it took longer to get everything resolved because I didn't realize that I had to receive my credit report first and then send it off to them. I misunderstood that part. I thought it wasn't clear and they need to give a better explanation of the process of getting the credit report and why it's so important. Nevertheless, they have been very helpful in getting my credit back to where it needs to be.

Original review: March 7, 2017

I once wanted to remove something out of my credit so I worked with Ovation Credit. But with the computers, records were kept back so long that it's very tough because companies can verify. Then I blew a credit. Ovation Credit did the best they could but all I can do is make a dispute. It was a mistake trying to get the mark off and they couldn't clean everything up with the dispute. They did a good job but the only problem I had is when I wanted to quit to go somewhere else, they didn't want me to quit. They didn't want to let go and I had a hard time.

Original review: March 6, 2017

I had items on my credit that I wanted removed so I went off with my sister's suggestions. I contacted Ovation Credit and they got everything done within the first couple of months. I didn't need the service after that. It was a satisfactory and pleasant experience. Their employees were knowledgeable, courteous, and extremely friendly over the phone.

Original review: March 5, 2017

Ovation Credit Services were helpful and very good with me. I got them since I am trying to get my credit score to the way it was. Their credit repair process was good and they've been helping fine. Every time I called someone that is concerned, they got right on and explained to me what was going on.

Original review: March 4, 2017

It's been a couple of years when I had moved and I had real issues with a couple of vendors because they weren't forwarding things, especially like Coles credit card. And although I had gone to the store and paid it, they kept it. So, I needed some help from Ovation Credit to clean those out. It took longer than I wanted it to, but it was good. The lady that I dealt with was very kind and very easy to deal with. She was very easy to reach and talk to. She stayed on the case and kept me updated the whole time. We didn't get everything resolved but it certainly helped very much.

Original review: March 3, 2017

I used Ovation Credit a while back. It was a good experience for me because my credit at that point was not in a good place so it was the first time that I was becoming aware of my credit information. It was eye-opening and educating.

Original review: March 2, 2017

I wanted to make sure my credit was in good standing to purchase a home. I found Ovation Credit online and at that time, it was rated as number one for credit repair. Most of the communication with their reps were done by email and they were quick to respond. There's also just one person assigned to the case so I'm always talking to the same person, which was nice and helpful. I didn’t have to explain my situation every time I’ve made a phone call. Everything was fluid. I don’t remember having to do anything on my end. I did not get the home but it did help me remove some negative things on my credit that were hurting at that time. I'd recommend them.

Original review: March 1, 2017

I was referred to Ovation Credit when I was applying for some quick loans and didn't get approved by another company. I was told to go through Ovation and they could help me with my credit and maybe I'll have a better chance to get a loan. We had old stuff on our credit that was either already taken care of or already seven years old but wouldn't come off. Ovation took care of all it.

In every interaction I had with their staff, they were very helpful, courteous, straightforward, and I didn't feel like I was getting swindled or they were trying to pump me for money. I was satisfied every time I talked to them. They were very informative and walked me through step-by-step with everything that they were doing. Every time they send something off or a dispute, I always get an email and was notified of what was going on. Anytime I had a question, I could call them and they were right on top of it. Then when I wanted to cancel, it's the same thing and they didn't pressure me to stay on. Working with Ovation has brought my credit score up almost 200 points in less than a year so it made things a lot better for both my husband and me.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2017

I needed some things cleared up with some credit and debt issues and Ovation Credit has the knowledge. Christina kept us up on all that was going on and stayed in touch with us through email and phone calls. We liked her and we had a good experience with her. Ovation went through the credit repair with us, step-by-step, and they guided us well through everything. It took a little longer than we anticipated, but overall, we got what we needed done. I would recommend Ovation.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2017

I needed to raise my credit score so when a guy that my husband worked with said that he was using Ovation Credit to help raise his credit, I decided to get them, too. The girl I worked with at Ovation was really good. She always responded to me quickly. But for the first three months, I wasn't seeing any results at all and I didn't wanna pay for it anymore. And when I told the girl, she said. "Let's do a month for free and see if you still feel that way." And so things started to change. Things started to come off and my score went up, which I was happy with.

But I was like, "Why when I was paying, this was not happening?" So, I wanted to continue to not use it anymore. And when a gentleman rep contacted me, he was really rude about it. But then I went ahead and used it for a few more months. However, when we're trying to buy a house and trying to get a loan, I couldn't because they could see Ovation was working on some of my accounts. But the overall experience with Ovation was really well and I'd recommend them. In fact, I already have.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2017

I'd recommend Ovation Credit to friends and family. They provided a means to buy a home, where I had exhausted all my means. They also cleaned up my credit. My advisor, Amanda, was fantastic. She kept in contact with me as she could and tried to get as many things off my credit and did a great job. She made the process easy for me. I told her what I wanted to do and she made it happen.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

Had a very helpful experience with Ovation Credit. I got in touch with them when I was interested in credit repair and their team members have been informative with regards to helping me. Their payment plan was affordable, too.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2017

Ovation Credit always kept me in contact and talked to me. If I had any questions, they would answer them. They brought my credit rating up immensely and it has helped a lot. And the payments they have set up for me weren't too much that I couldn't afford. It was well worth it and I would definitely recommend them.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2017

Ovation worked on the problems I had on my credit line and I don't think it benefited me that much. They had proposed to eliminate certain things on there, and they didn't seem to get them done over a long period of time. My credit was good, except there were certain unreasonable things that came up on my credit report that brought it down, which it shouldn't have come down as much as it did. I had two lines of credit with the bank of a million dollars. And one of them has been paid off since then and that didn't seem to have affected it greatly. I'm not satisfied with Ovation and the entire experience was unsatisfactory.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2017

Ovation would always call to give us updates on our credit and they gave a website where we can check on the updates as well. I signed up with them because I wanted to repair my credit and purchase a home, and they provided excellent service. They were always thorough and they guided us on what to do and when. Anything we received in the mail, we would send it to them, so that was good. Everything was set up smoothly by the company, and so I recommended them to family members and friends.

Ovation Credit Services Company Information