Discover the right credit repair company for you

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

4.33/5

Ovation Credit Services

Founded in 2004 by a group of attorneys, Ovation Credit will ensure that you receive the most reliable legal credit report services. Our specialties include: Credit Repair, Identity Theft Resolution, Credit Disputes, and Improving Bad Credit Reports. Our goal is to create affordable resolutions while offering the best service possible. Visit our website today to learn more!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Ovation Credit Services Reviews

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

I had credit debt, old stuff that was lingering that I didn’t even know was there and Ovation Credit took care of everything within the first three months. Then after that I kept paying for the service that I didn't need any more. There was one thing that they couldn’t take care of for me. The whole reason I kept paying it for the five months was because they kept saying they were going to get it removed, that there wasn’t enough information but five months went down and they never got it removed so I just told them I didn’t want to pay the $80 anymore. But I was satisfied with what they had done.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2017

I contacted Ovation Credit Services for my credit repair. I was referred to them by a friend. Their reps were all over the phone and it seemed like a routine throughout each conversation. However the advice I've received from them was informational and helpful in some ways. It was a good learning experience for me.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

Ovation Credit has been very helpful and my experience with them has been good. They got me through what I needed to do to fix the credit and buy a house. Everything has been good and I'd use them if I had to do it again.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

I looked into Ovation Credit to try and give my present score backup. I worked with a case advisor named Tracy and she did an outstanding job. She stayed in touch with me all the time, constantly sent me updates and let me know what was going on with the credit bureau. I didn’t get a substantial increase in my credit score, but my experience was great.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2017

My credit wasn't very good and I was trying to refinance my house so I took a chance with Ovation. The first guy I worked with wasn’t very helpful and wouldn’t return my calls but then I got a helpful lady who was nice, really helped me out a bunch, and kept me informed on everything. The people I dealt with was very happy, polite, and wanting to work with me. I couldn't ask for better people and the guidance was excellent. They did a great job and got my credit better. I was very happy I took a chance on Ovation. They're a very happy and proud company and I would highly recommend them all to anybody.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ovation Credit Services?

Original review: Jan. 3, 2017

I was trying to better my credit score and Ovation Credit helped me take some things off my credit that didn't need to be there. That helped me a lot and it was worth it. Their rep was willing to help me and I felt like she was concerned. Any questions or concerns I had, she got back to me. At first, it took me a while to get my thing started up. But she constantly emailed me, asking for my information that I needed to go further with my account. She played her part. She called me, emailed me and kept in contact with me. She was cool and she communicated well with me. I started to understand my credit much better because of them. Overall, I had a wonderful journey. The company is really trying to help others with their credit and whatever reason they need help with.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2016

Ovation Credit guys knew what to do to get their client's credit fixed. My credit was all messed up and I needed to get it fixed. They guided me and they cleared my record up. They straightened everybody out and took about a year. At the end of the year, my credit was fixed. It was the way it should be. Still wasn't good, but it was accurate.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2016

I had some credit issues that I needed to clear up. I got in touch with Ovation Credit and I felt comfortable and I went with them. They got a few things cleared for me and went from there. If I had a question or anything, they answer in a prompt and professional manner. If I had to leave a message, they got back to me in a timely manner.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2016

We were looking for a new place to rent and I neglected my credit, and I thought it's time to clean it up. My sister uses Ovation Credit for her boss and she recommended it to me. It was a great experience. There was a lot of communication during the initial three months which was very helpful. It started off strong, however, there wasn't as much communication after. I just kept paying the bill not thinking if I'm getting much out of it.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2016

I didn’t have any credit to repair. Ovation said they'll help me build my credit up but they didn’t do it. I did it myself and I took out a couple of small credit cards with stores. Every now and then, they would call me and ask how things were going. I’d tell them that things were going great. Then I asked them if they were still working for me. They said they're taking care of all my bad credit. I told them I don’t have any bad credit. I've always paid my bills and I will keep paying my bills.

A few months later, they called up and told me they wanted to talk to me about credit. I told them I have told them before that I don’t want them anymore and they should not bother me any longer. Their rep said, "ok." Well, about three months later, I was at the bank and I saw where they took out a whole bunch of money. They were taking $40 - $50 out every month. And there was another credit company which came in with them. So we checked in my bank books and though I was only able to go back six months, they’ve been taking out money for almost a year. If one of them wasn't, the other one was. The bank investigated and told me they're okay. I told them they can’t be okay. I have personally told them that they were fired. I didn’t want them anymore and they said okay. They were supposed to have quitted. I shouldn’t have owed them anything since then.

I lost quite a bit of money and I don't know how did other people get my phone number and billed me as well. They’re absolutely ridiculous. And they weren’t doing anything for me. That’s what I told them when I finally caught up with them on the money thing. They're fired and they're not getting the money from me because I don’t need them. I had no credit whatsoever and I built my own credit up.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2016

I was hoping to raise my credit score up, and Ovation was referred to me by this company that I was trying to get a loan from. So I reached out to them for their services, and they did a pretty fair job. They cleaned up quite a few things. They got ahead on a foreclosure on my credit. I worked with Lexington Law before, and they were a lot more personable than Lexington Law. They’re more of a one-on-one type by interactions. I was, however, disappointed because I didn’t have that much stuff on there for them to work on and they took a really long time to do the things that they had to do and a couple of them were pretty easy ones because it had past the eight-year statute of limitations. They eventually did but I was disappointed because it took them months to do that and I didn’t think it should have taken that long.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2016

I like Ovation's website and how easy it was to talk to them about what I needed because I wanted to clean up my credit report. Also, they weren't astronomically expensive. Their rep that I talked to was great. We went through what my goals were and how I was going achieve them. I didn't know what I wanted to do that wasn't economical and she used a lot of her own common sense and her own common problem practices to help figure out what I wanted to do. She gave me some pointers, went to their website and then she helped when it came to the items that I wanted to dispute. She kept following up with me and it took me a while to get some of the stuff she wanted but I eventually got what she wanted.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2016

My sister's boyfriend works at Ovation and he told me about the benefits of fixing my credit, so I went ahead and did it. My credit wasn't really bad, but Ovation gave me a lot of insight on fixing it so it worked out. Their people were fast and helpful. They would call me and whenever I didn't have time, they would just reschedule the call. So it was always on my time, which is good. I would definitely recommend Ovation.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2016

Ovation Credit team were very nice and actually did what they said they would do. They did it in a timely manner and at a cost-effective fee. And their results were very good. I had Ovation Credit on tab for a little over a year. Once we had done as much as we could do, I terminated the relationship and thanked them very much and we went on our merry ways.

They disputed what was in my account and we did that multiple times and had the credit agencies do their thing. They're either gonna get rid of it or they’re not. And then I was at the point where my credit score had increased to the point where I could actually go and re-finance my house. So in order for me to be able to do that, there could not be disputes going on in my credit file. So I had to cease and desist with Ovation Credit for a period of time prior to doing that so that the reporting agencies could provide an accurate report to whoever the lender was. They want to be able to pull out a credit file. And if the credit file is in dispute, it's not accurate. They won't accept it.

Overall, I was very pleased with Ovation Credit. Everything they did was wonderful. Somebody had recommended a different company, and I gave them a shot and it was a really bad experience. So Ovation shone like the stars that they are. And I hope they continue to do their job properly because there's a lot of companies out there that are scammers. They wanted your money and then they just said, "Screw you. We're not gonna communicate with you." So as long as Ovation keeps doing what they're doing or as long as the experience that I had is their standard issue, then I think they are doing the right thing. I appreciate it.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2016

My credit was horrible and I needed it fixed. My wife contacted Ovation Credit for me because I’m a truck driver and on the road all the time. The guidance that they provided was great and I'm happy with them and would recommend them.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2016

I have known about Ovation Credit through a loan company when I was looking for a home loan. I went through a divorce, had a couple of things that were erroneous on my credit report, and I was having trouble getting them taken off so I gave Ovation a shot. The person I talked to was very polite but extremely pushy. They seemed helpful but a lot didn't really happen, and when I called back to say I wanted to cancel, they said they'll give me a month for free and kept trying to talk me into not canceling. It was a nightmare and it bothered me that it took forever to get them to cancel.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2016

I wanted to take care of some credit issues I had, and to clean up my credit. And Ovation was really pretty decent. They stayed on top and did what they promised. My credit was bad but they gave me information that I needed to clean up my credit so they provided some good information. It was an awesome experience.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2016

I had some stuff in my credit report that I wanted taken off and Ovation Credit was pretty cheap. Their reps were helpful and every time I called and left a message, they got back to me quickly. They provided very good guidance and got my credit up to where I needed it to be at. If I need them again, I would go back.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2016

I wanted to improve my credit score and went with Ovation Credit. Their team was very courteous and professional people. It's just that I don't think the platform was set up the proper way. I used them for over a year. They were supposed to take off some of Legacy’s stuff from my credit and it never ended like that. I waited and made sure that they always contacted and wrote letters. I thought it was a colossal waste of time.

It's misleading when they propose that they can clean your credit and help your score immediately. There are certain things that time affect it from coming off of your credit. That's not how it works. They’re supposed to have two plans--the regular plan and then the more active plan. So it's like, do they want to help me or not? I guess, the more I pay, the faster they could help me. If that's how it works, I don't like their business model. I canceled it because they really weren't doing anything in the last eight months. I didn't think the program was effective so I'm trying Lexington Law right now. I should've never Ovation.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2016

My girlfriend had used a similar service but I read some reviews online and saw that Ovation Credit has better reviews. I took a chance and went with them, and my experience with them was good. Ovation Credit did what they promised and everything worked out. My credit is much better and now I'm working to rebuild it.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2016

I needed help with my credit and also to remove derogatory things out from it. I went to two other repair companies before and they didn’t seem to work out for what I needed, so I tried Ovation. The people at Ovation were very knowledgeable. My case manager worked well with me and was very helpful. However, part of the stuff that's being taken off the credit ended up back on it after a length of time. He was really awesome, though. Ovation got a great team but someone has to follow through when the stuff comes off the credit, that it stays off and does not end up back on during the time frame of working with the credit problem. Ovation helped on what it could help on and it was worth the risk.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2016

I wanted to resolve some issues that were pending such as discrepancies and settlements. When I spoke with a representative from Ovation Credit, I was highly impressed. Their guys were all excellent and had good communication skills. My contact, China, was wonderful and she always let me know what was going on either through email or phone calls. They provided excellent guidance and I received more than enough help. They got the job done and got us back on the pathway to getting our credit straightened out. I would highly recommend Ovation Credit to anyone.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2016

I was trying to put up my credit and came across Ovation Credit while I was online one day. The lady I worked with really explained to us how things work out. They got everything taken cared for me, which is nice about it. I have no complaints and everything's been okay.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2016

I was trying to get my credit straight before I bought a house. I went with Ovation over another credit repair company I didn't like too well because they were BS-ing around a little bit. The Ovation team did great. They did a good job and it was an excellent experience.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2016

Ovation Credit's price point was right and they had some good reviews online. I talked to them quite regularly. They called me once a month to update me on stuff, and they had good communication. They gave me lots of information along the way, and they were very helpful. They did a great job for me and definitely helped me get my credit score up, so I was very pleased.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2016

Ovation Credit is great. I was in good standing at the time, but my past record was holding it back. The person I initially spoke to gave me a good reason to get started and it was affordable for me too. Then the person who assisted me was very professional, to the point and understanding at the same time. He looked after what was best for me and ensured that things got done. They've me fantastic guidance and my credit score skyrocketed. I had to conclude my service because there was nowhere else to go. But, I've already recommended them to friends.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2016

There were a few things still sitting on my credit and Maggie from Ovation Credit got everything taken off. I worked with her for seven months and she fixed my credit. She finished it up a month and a half ago. It's 100% fixed now so I'm happy. Maggie was great to deal with. She definitely kept me in the loop for communication and took care of everything in a timely manner. She also pointed me in the right direction for a secured credit card. I’ve done that and my credit score has gone up since then. Everybody at Ovation Credit was awesome, super friendly, and knowledgeable.They took care of everything I needed and I'm very happy. I’ve already recommended them a few times.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2016

I heard that Ovation Credit had good quality at taking care of people and they pay attention to the situation and get it solved, which they did for me. They helped me along the way. They contacted me to let me know where they’re at and negotiated with me a lot. They taught me how to deal with my credit and kept it nourished ‘til the score could keep going up and up. They gave me a lot of advice and the counseling was excellent. I love Ovation. My credit is good, but I’m about to reinstate myself because of an issue with Verizon that came up.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2016

We decided to get in touch with Ovation to repair my wife's credit. Their rep, Amanda, has been really good in working with me throughout the process. She was easy to get a hold of through email or phone. She knows what's going on, she's knowledgeable, and she has good information. I've been with Ovation for almost a year now but really haven't seen any progress. I'm being patient, though. Maybe it just needs a little more time. Overall, the length of time has been more than I expected. There are still a lot of negative items that need to be taken care of.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2016

Ovation Credit was helpful for the most part, but they went overboard and knocked down my credit, reducing rather than increasing my rating. It went all over the place. They increased it and then all of a sudden, something happened and it decreased by 100 points. It wasn't very pleasant afterwards. I can't completely blame them for it. They were doing the job.

Ovation Credit Services Company Information