Discover the right credit repair company for you

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

4.33/5

Ovation Credit Services

Founded in 2004 by a group of attorneys, Ovation Credit will ensure that you receive the most reliable legal credit report services. Our specialties include: Credit Repair, Identity Theft Resolution, Credit Disputes, and Improving Bad Credit Reports. Our goal is to create affordable resolutions while offering the best service possible. Visit our website today to learn more!

Ovation Credit Services Reviews

Original review: May 16, 2017

The services that Ovation offered were fine and it worked as intended. However, I wasn't able to benefit much from it. But everyone's nice and informative as far as the interaction with the people. They did all the things that they were supposed to do. I would recommend doing it if a person is in a situation where he can benefit from their services. Ovation's easy enough to work with and it’s not that expensive. As long as the person's not in a hurry, the months can go by and he can dispute things and wind up getting taken off and then clear the credit reports up.

Original review: May 13, 2017

I did a lot of research on the internet and it looked like there were a lot of people that had some great experiences with Ovation Credit so I gave them a shot. You gotta have all your paperwork organized and when it’s all organized, all done and you’re ready, then that would be fine to give them a call. The credit analyst herself was actually good. She answered all my questions, called me back and helped out. What was disappointing though wasn’t the service that they offer but the way the credit bureaus run. They pretty much have a monopoly and they can do whatever they want, whenever they want, regardless of providing them paperwork that says contrary.

If you get a good credit bureau, you’re on it, but if you get someone that’s new or has a big ego, then that’s the problem. Ultimately, that’s the real frustration when you’re trying to clean up some issues with credit. I wish somebody could do something about those credit bureaus. As for Ovation, they did a good job and I am happy with what they accomplished for the money that I paid. They’re helpful and are reasonably priced compared to a lot of the others.

Original review: May 17, 2017

Ovation Credit got a few things taken off my credit report. They were able to help me out and help improve my credit score a little bit. And then I felt that I didn’t need to continue on with it at this point in time.

Original review: May 19, 2017

Their credit analysts were very nice and acted like they’re gonna help my credit get raised within a certain amount of months. I gave them six months and longer, but my credit was never raised and they didn’t get anything removed. Don't waste your time with Ovation Credit.

Original review: May 14, 2017

Ovation Credit is not a good credit repair service. I was with them for about four months. But then I switched to Lexington Law because Ovation didn’t clear all the stuff that they said they’re gonna clear off my credit report, and it's still there. Also, they weren't following up and when I called the person that’s doing my credit report, she wasn’t calling me back.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ovation Credit Services?

Original review: May 24, 2017

Working with Ovation Credit made a difference. I saw improvement though a lot of the debt went away on its own because of the age. But I got what I expected so I was not disappointed in any way. I'd tell a family member or a friend to go for it.

Original review: May 20, 2017

Ovation told me that that company I was with before them was a fraud and that they're better. I was also seeing some of the email information and I said okay. Normally, if I’m with a company, I tend to stay if they’re doing good. But I must’ve been in a weak moment and I fell for the hype. I let Ovation suck me into coming over and it wasn't what I thought it would be. I figured they need a month or two to get into a swing of things but after about the fifth or sixth month, I didn’t see any progress.

I didn't feel like they were doing enough compared to what would have happened prior to them reaching out and convincing me to come with them. I've seen way more movement from the other company where every time I would check once a month, there were either three or four things improving. I held on for a few months and after the timeframe I thought that Ovation should have transpired, I finished out that month with them, thanked them and told them I didn’t want to renew.

But the case manager was very responsive. I hear from them at least twice a week, if not more, via email. They always say to feel free to call them if I have any questions. But I didn’t have questions because they answer all the questions upfront for the most part and when I had, I’d get answered in one of those emails I get during the week. So, it was not like the people were nasty or rude. It’s just that I didn’t see any movement in the direction I wanted to go versus what I had saw when I first decided to get help with getting negative stuff off my credit.

What I should’ve done was see where I was and do what I always do, if a company is doing right by me, then stay loyal. I grant it that they offered a lower price and in today’s economy, if you can save a buck here and there, it all adds up. But I didn’t think the savings was worth not seeing any forward movement. I should’ve stayed where I was. The bottom line was that they weren't bad or negative but this experience of me going against what I knew soured me on the entire “fix your credit” type company. I didn’t go back to the one that I was with. I left it alone and I’ll figure it out on my own. I probably could have done it anyway but I thought it might be a whole lot off my plate, easier and faster for people who knew what letter to send, what to respond, what to say back and what to ask for.

Original review: May 15, 2017

I had been with another company for a while and I wasn't getting the results that I deserved from the money I was paying. Then Ovation Credit offered me something better doing the same thing. I gave them the information, then they contacted every credit bureau and the agencies and they got the contacts. It was helpful that it was all arranged and the payment plan was reasonable.

I was able to reach the same person every time I called and I was pleased with that. He was kind, considerate, and knowledgeable. I was comfortable working with him and I enjoyed the attention that I got. Ovation Credit did what they could to get things dissolved. It's just that the last few items were difficult to remove. But my credit improved and I appreciate their efforts. I was able to get a few credit cards and I'm working on them and keeping them in good standing. I was with Ovation for a few extra months but I stopped since my finances were improving and I figured I needed to save money. I will recommend them.

Original review: May 21, 2017

The credit bureaus had a few discrepancies in reporting my data. I wanted to ensure that they were accurately reporting it, and correct any deficiencies in the report. I got an account from Ovation Credit's website and got assigned to a case manager. I provided the information they needed, and they generated their paperwork and letters. Their reps were readily accessible and if they didn’t answer me, they returned phone calls within 24 hours. They were also very prompt, and I like their professionalism and the attention to detail. They were also very flexible on the payment plan and the services were based on “as needed” basis. So, as soon as we got to a point where I couldn’t do anymore, I parted ways with their service. They were able to remove the discrepancies and got the report updated so I was able to refinance a few accounts that I had with a favorable rate. I would recommend Ovation.

Original review: May 23, 2017

I didn't know that there was a company that would assist me and could help build my credit. But this guy at a campground had Ovation Credit's card and referred me to them. I spoke with a lady and she gave me some information about smaller collections that I could pay off and give my credit up. We set up a payment plan and started following it. The lady helped me through who I had to contact and which debt will hurt my credit and which I didn't have to worry about.

The overall experience was good. I was happy that they got back in contact with me when they said they were going to. They were courteous and always had a good attitude and helped me through the process of building my credit. Ovation Credit's service helped out a lot. My first major purchase was a vehicle, but I'm working towards buying a house. I would use Ovation again if I ever needed help with paying a creditor or finding out any information as far as what I owe or how I might be able to go about clearing up a debt. Also, I would tell my friends how great my experience was, explain what Ovation Credit does, and how they helped.

Ovation Credit Services Company Information