Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.29/5

Take a Credit Repair Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Ovation Credit Services is a credit repair company that partners with TransUnion and LendingTree. Ovation’s services include credit repair, credit education and credit monitoring. When you sign up with Ovation Credit Services, its specialists work with you to dispute inaccurate items on your credit report and improve your score. Ovation Credit Services offers military, senior and couples discounts.

Take a Credit Repair Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Ovation Credit Services Reviews

Original review: May 23, 2017

I didn't know that there was a company that would assist me and could help build my credit. But this guy at a campground had Ovation Credit's card and referred me to them. I spoke with a lady and she gave me some information about smaller collections that I could pay off and give my credit up. We set up a payment plan and started following it. The lady helped me through who I had to contact and which debt will hurt my credit and which I didn't have to worry about.

The overall experience was good. I was happy that they got back in contact with me when they said they were going to. They were courteous and always had a good attitude and helped me through the process of building my credit. Ovation Credit's service helped out a lot. My first major purchase was a vehicle, but I'm working towards buying a house. I would use Ovation again if I ever needed help with paying a creditor or finding out any information as far as what I owe or how I might be able to go about clearing up a debt. Also, I would tell my friends how great my experience was, explain what Ovation Credit does, and how they helped.

Original review: May 23, 2017

I had a lot of stuff on my credit that was old and I was trying to get it off. I had a car loan that was supposed to be dropped off, but it wasn't dropped off this year. So, Ovation Credit wrote a letter to the people I had the car with. They started working immediately, and they did a good job with my credit. The rep was nice, friendly and she offered to put my credit payments on hold until I figured out what I wanted to do.

Working with Ovation has impacted my life a lot. Now, I have a better chance to grow because I don't have all that older stuff in my credit anymore. Also, I was paying $80 a month and then it went down to $56. It was a reasonable price and I had it set up so that they could get it out of my account every month. Overall, I like Ovation Credit and I've recommended them to friends. Even if I had to work with my credit again, they will be the first place I would go to.

Original review: May 22, 2017

I was rebuilding my credit and Ovation was recommended by my sister. I filled out a questionnaire online and I was told at the completion of the application that someone would contact with me. Someone contacted me within 24 to 48 hours and I signed for their program at that time. Ovation Credit listened to my story as to why and where I was with my credit and how I got to where I did. They listened to me through all of that. The young lady was good calling me back. If I left a message they would call me back and give me alternatives on how it could be dealt with. They did alright and I appreciate what they did. They should follow-up more often because the service was good.

I just called and stopped the service and put it on hold for a while, but I was comfortable enough to stay with them for several months. They helped me and my credit went up a couple of points. However, I would have wanted to see the score go up a little more with their assistance for the fees that went along with it. Also, I would have liked to see them send out more inquiries and getting more information expunged or taken from the account. Sometimes I felt that I didn't get what I expected in return for the money that I paid. But I would still recommend Ovation Credit and tell my friends to at least to check it out.

Original review: May 21, 2017

My credit wasn’t where I wanted it to be at, which was at the highest. I was getting married and tried to get my score up. So, I did some research on Ovation Credit and I took my time and talked to a couple of their employees who gave me some really good feedback. I went with them and they tried to work with creditors to get things off like some of my negatives. There were also old things that needed to come off which were already paid but were stuck there. There was a lot of paperwork in the process. A lot of back and forth, and it took some time. They were pretty nice, though, and they told me which ones needed to come off and which ones needed to stay. They gave me what I need to do step by step in order to get my credit better.

The payment was pretty flexible and was really reasonable too. With Ovation, I saw a lot of differences in my credit, and I got to purchase a lot more things. I just bought a new car and a new truck. It worked out and it was a pretty good experience. When my credit was again better, I didn’t need their services anymore. Ovation Credit is an excellent company and I would recommend it. They're very knowledgeable and very hands on. They’re worth it and I'd tell others to go check them out, talk to somebody and see what they need to get done.

Original review: May 21, 2017

The credit bureaus had a few discrepancies in reporting my data. I wanted to ensure that they were accurately reporting it, and correct any deficiencies in the report. I got an account from Ovation Credit's website and got assigned to a case manager. I provided the information they needed, and they generated their paperwork and letters. Their reps were readily accessible and if they didn’t answer me, they returned phone calls within 24 hours. They were also very prompt, and I like their professionalism and the attention to detail. They were also very flexible on the payment plan and the services were based on “as needed” basis. So, as soon as we got to a point where I couldn’t do anymore, I parted ways with their service. They were able to remove the discrepancies and got the report updated so I was able to refinance a few accounts that I had with a favorable rate. I would recommend Ovation.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ovation Credit Services?

Original review: May 20, 2017

Ovation told me that that company I was with before them was a fraud and that they're better. I was also seeing some of the email information and I said okay. Normally, if I’m with a company, I tend to stay if they’re doing good. But I must’ve been in a weak moment and I fell for the hype. I let Ovation suck me into coming over and it wasn't what I thought it would be. I figured they need a month or two to get into a swing of things but after about the fifth or sixth month, I didn’t see any progress.

I didn't feel like they were doing enough compared to what would have happened prior to them reaching out and convincing me to come with them. I've seen way more movement from the other company where every time I would check once a month, there were either three or four things improving. I held on for a few months and after the timeframe I thought that Ovation should have transpired, I finished out that month with them, thanked them and told them I didn’t want to renew.

But the case manager was very responsive. I hear from them at least twice a week, if not more, via email. They always say to feel free to call them if I have any questions. But I didn’t have questions because they answer all the questions upfront for the most part and when I had, I’d get answered in one of those emails I get during the week. So, it was not like the people were nasty or rude. It’s just that I didn’t see any movement in the direction I wanted to go versus what I had saw when I first decided to get help with getting negative stuff off my credit.

What I should’ve done was see where I was and do what I always do, if a company is doing right by me, then stay loyal. I grant it that they offered a lower price and in today’s economy, if you can save a buck here and there, it all adds up. But I didn’t think the savings was worth not seeing any forward movement. I should’ve stayed where I was. The bottom line was that they weren't bad or negative but this experience of me going against what I knew soured me on the entire “fix your credit” type company. I didn’t go back to the one that I was with. I left it alone and I’ll figure it out on my own. I probably could have done it anyway but I thought it might be a whole lot off my plate, easier and faster for people who knew what letter to send, what to respond, what to say back and what to ask for.

Original review: May 19, 2017

I had a few dings on my credit report that I needed repaired. I saw Ovation Credit's website and it was very professional and it looks very clean, so I thought that would be reflective of my experience. Aside from credit repair, I also had them do negotiation of payments for me. I sent them copies of my credit report and they sent me the letters that they were sending on my behalf to the credit firms.

The first credit analyst that I had was very informative and very helpful, but the second agent was very hard to get a hold of. The third was helpful, too, but I had the same problem with trying to correspond through e-mail. I would call. At one point my e-mails would be bouncing back whenever I would reply when they needed information from me. And so, I’d always had trouble getting in contact and trying to get them the information on time. There would also be times I’d leave a voice mail when I couldn’t get connected through e-mail and I would not hear back for three or four days. But that was my only issue the last few months.

As for the payment plan, they pretty much were sending me any updates any time I would get a report directly from any of the three credit reporting agencies. I would let them know and they would indicate to me how any negotiation process was happening. After they would be successful or if they needed anything else, they would let me know and I would see the results directly through the credit reporting agencies. Ovation Credit has definitely helped my credit a lot. I went up over 120 points by the time I ended the program. I would recommend Ovation Credit to a friend who needs their services.

Original review: May 19, 2017

Their credit analysts were very nice and acted like they’re gonna help my credit get raised within a certain amount of months. I gave them six months and longer, but my credit was never raised and they didn’t get anything removed. Don't waste your time with Ovation Credit.

Original review: May 18, 2017

I needed to get my credit fixed and I was looking for the best way to do it. I saw an ad and chose Ovation. It was great, they helped me fix a lot of things and get back on my feet. The credit analyst whom I spoke with explained everything perfectly and I understood it and got right into it. They worked on it for several months and then I was doing good so I put them on hold for a couple of months to make sure everything goes well. When it was done, I called them up and said that I'm good to go and they said, “Okay". Service quality was real good and the cost wasn't that bad. I got a lot done especially right at the beginning. I was getting all kinds of reports on what was being corrected and what were challenging. And they kept sending me a regular running tally of what was going on. So if someone needs it, Ovation was the company I used and that's the one they should use.

Original review: May 17, 2017

Ovation Credit got a few things taken off my credit report. They were able to help me out and help improve my credit score a little bit. And then I felt that I didn’t need to continue on with it at this point in time.

Ovation Credit Services Company Information