Discover the right credit repair company for you

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

4.33/5

Ovation Credit Services

Founded in 2004 by a group of attorneys, Ovation Credit will ensure that you receive the most reliable legal credit report services. Our specialties include: Credit Repair, Identity Theft Resolution, Credit Disputes, and Improving Bad Credit Reports. Our goal is to create affordable resolutions while offering the best service possible. Visit our website today to learn more!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Ovation Credit Services Reviews

Original review: May 21, 2017

My credit wasn’t where I wanted it to be at, which was at the highest. I was getting married and tried to get my score up. So, I did some research on Ovation Credit and I took my time and talked to a couple of their employees who gave me some really good feedback. I went with them and they tried to work with creditors to get things off like some of my negatives. There were also old things that needed to come off which were already paid but were stuck there. There was a lot of paperwork in the process. A lot of back and forth, and it took some time. They were pretty nice, though, and they told me which ones needed to come off and which ones needed to stay. They gave me what I need to do step by step in order to get my credit better.

The payment was pretty flexible and was really reasonable too. With Ovation, I saw a lot of differences in my credit, and I got to purchase a lot more things. I just bought a new car and a new truck. It worked out and it was a pretty good experience. When my credit was again better, I didn’t need their services anymore. Ovation Credit is an excellent company and I would recommend it. They're very knowledgeable and very hands on. They’re worth it and I'd tell others to go check them out, talk to somebody and see what they need to get done.

Original review: May 21, 2017

The credit bureaus had a few discrepancies in reporting my data. I wanted to ensure that they were accurately reporting it, and correct any deficiencies in the report. I got an account from Ovation Credit's website and got assigned to a case manager. I provided the information they needed, and they generated their paperwork and letters. Their reps were readily accessible and if they didn’t answer me, they returned phone calls within 24 hours. They were also very prompt, and I like their professionalism and the attention to detail. They were also very flexible on the payment plan and the services were based on “as needed” basis. So, as soon as we got to a point where I couldn’t do anymore, I parted ways with their service. They were able to remove the discrepancies and got the report updated so I was able to refinance a few accounts that I had with a favorable rate. I would recommend Ovation.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: May 20, 2017

Ovation told me that that company I was with before them was a fraud and that they're better. I was also seeing some of the email information and I said okay. Normally, if I’m with a company, I tend to stay if they’re doing good. But I must’ve been in a weak moment and I fell for the hype. I let Ovation suck me into coming over and it wasn't what I thought it would be. I figured they need a month or two to get into a swing of things but after about the fifth or sixth month, I didn’t see any progress.

I didn't feel like they were doing enough compared to what would have happened prior to them reaching out and convincing me to come with them. I've seen way more movement from the other company where every time I would check once a month, there were either three or four things improving. I held on for a few months and after the timeframe I thought that Ovation should have transpired, I finished out that month with them, thanked them and told them I didn’t want to renew.

But the case manager was very responsive. I hear from them at least twice a week, if not more, via email. They always say to feel free to call them if I have any questions. But I didn’t have questions because they answer all the questions upfront for the most part and when I had, I’d get answered in one of those emails I get during the week. So, it was not like the people were nasty or rude. It’s just that I didn’t see any movement in the direction I wanted to go versus what I had saw when I first decided to get help with getting negative stuff off my credit.

What I should’ve done was see where I was and do what I always do, if a company is doing right by me, then stay loyal. I grant it that they offered a lower price and in today’s economy, if you can save a buck here and there, it all adds up. But I didn’t think the savings was worth not seeing any forward movement. I should’ve stayed where I was. The bottom line was that they weren't bad or negative but this experience of me going against what I knew soured me on the entire “fix your credit” type company. I didn’t go back to the one that I was with. I left it alone and I’ll figure it out on my own. I probably could have done it anyway but I thought it might be a whole lot off my plate, easier and faster for people who knew what letter to send, what to respond, what to say back and what to ask for.

Original review: May 19, 2017

I had a few dings on my credit report that I needed repaired. I saw Ovation Credit's website and it was very professional and it looks very clean, so I thought that would be reflective of my experience. Aside from credit repair, I also had them do negotiation of payments for me. I sent them copies of my credit report and they sent me the letters that they were sending on my behalf to the credit firms.

The first credit analyst that I had was very informative and very helpful, but the second agent was very hard to get a hold of. The third was helpful, too, but I had the same problem with trying to correspond through e-mail. I would call. At one point my e-mails would be bouncing back whenever I would reply when they needed information from me. And so, I’d always had trouble getting in contact and trying to get them the information on time. There would also be times I’d leave a voice mail when I couldn’t get connected through e-mail and I would not hear back for three or four days. But that was my only issue the last few months.

As for the payment plan, they pretty much were sending me any updates any time I would get a report directly from any of the three credit reporting agencies. I would let them know and they would indicate to me how any negotiation process was happening. After they would be successful or if they needed anything else, they would let me know and I would see the results directly through the credit reporting agencies. Ovation Credit has definitely helped my credit a lot. I went up over 120 points by the time I ended the program. I would recommend Ovation Credit to a friend who needs their services.

Original review: May 19, 2017

Their credit analysts were very nice and acted like they’re gonna help my credit get raised within a certain amount of months. I gave them six months and longer, but my credit was never raised and they didn’t get anything removed. Don't waste your time with Ovation Credit.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ovation Credit Services?

Original review: May 18, 2017

I needed to get my credit fixed and I was looking for the best way to do it. I saw an ad and chose Ovation. It was great, they helped me fix a lot of things and get back on my feet. The credit analyst whom I spoke with explained everything perfectly and I understood it and got right into it. They worked on it for several months and then I was doing good so I put them on hold for a couple of months to make sure everything goes well. When it was done, I called them up and said that I'm good to go and they said, “Okay". Service quality was real good and the cost wasn't that bad. I got a lot done especially right at the beginning. I was getting all kinds of reports on what was being corrected and what were challenging. And they kept sending me a regular running tally of what was going on. So if someone needs it, Ovation was the company I used and that's the one they should use.

Original review: May 17, 2017

Ovation Credit got a few things taken off my credit report. They were able to help me out and help improve my credit score a little bit. And then I felt that I didn’t need to continue on with it at this point in time.

Original review: May 16, 2017

The services that Ovation offered were fine and it worked as intended. However, I wasn't able to benefit much from it. But everyone's nice and informative as far as the interaction with the people. They did all the things that they were supposed to do. I would recommend doing it if a person is in a situation where he can benefit from their services. Ovation's easy enough to work with and it’s not that expensive. As long as the person's not in a hurry, the months can go by and he can dispute things and wind up getting taken off and then clear the credit reports up.

Original review: May 15, 2017

I had been with another company for a while and I wasn't getting the results that I deserved from the money I was paying. Then Ovation Credit offered me something better doing the same thing. I gave them the information, then they contacted every credit bureau and the agencies and they got the contacts. It was helpful that it was all arranged and the payment plan was reasonable.

I was able to reach the same person every time I called and I was pleased with that. He was kind, considerate, and knowledgeable. I was comfortable working with him and I enjoyed the attention that I got. Ovation Credit did what they could to get things dissolved. It's just that the last few items were difficult to remove. But my credit improved and I appreciate their efforts. I was able to get a few credit cards and I'm working on them and keeping them in good standing. I was with Ovation for a few extra months but I stopped since my finances were improving and I figured I needed to save money. I will recommend them.

Original review: May 14, 2017

Ovation Credit is not a good credit repair service. I was with them for about four months. But then I switched to Lexington Law because Ovation didn’t clear all the stuff that they said they’re gonna clear off my credit report, and it's still there. Also, they weren't following up and when I called the person that’s doing my credit report, she wasn’t calling me back.

Ovation Credit Services Company Information