2. Finance
  3. Credit Repair Companies

4.3/5 (332 ratings)

Find Credit Repair Companies partners near you

About Ovation Credit Services

Ovation Credit Services is a credit repair company that partners with TransUnion and LendingTree. Ovation’s services include credit repair, credit education and credit monitoring. When you sign up with Ovation Credit Services, its specialists work with you to dispute inaccurate items on your credit report and improve your score. Ovation Credit Services offers military, senior and couples discounts.

Find Credit Repair Companies partners near you

Pros

• No-risk refund policy
    • Military, senior and couples discounts
    • Free consultations

Cons

• High monthly fees
    • Credit monitoring not always included

Bottom Line

Ovation Credit Services offers credit repair, education and monitoring services. Clients work with a credit specialist to raise their credit scores and remove inaccurate items from their reports.

Ovation Credit Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ovation Credit Services?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ovation Credit Services?

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I was looking for either bankruptcy services or credit repair services online. Was called at random by these guys when I went in to look at LendingTree and while we were on the phone, they asked for my card number so that if I chose to go through with getting their credit repair services started, they would already have the information.

Well I was dumb enough to fall for that ploy. After getting off of the phone with them, they wanted full access to my Experian credit account, I'm talking user ID and password, and they wants scans of my social security ID card, and my driver's license. That's when I hit the brakes and said no and figured it would be done and over with. Boy was I wrong, I was SO so wrong! A month of not hearing anything from them then I get billed 89 dollars and email me they will bill me again in a month. At this point I tell them I never agreed to anything, and to close this so called account.

To close the account they want an extra 33 dollars on top of that even though they did no work. I never agreed to any plans with them, and this so called user ID they have for me doesn't work so I can't even go on their website to login. I have already contacted my lawyer at this point because this what they are doing right here, is fraud. They stole my money.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I was told there would only be one charge for their services. They charged me double their fee and then charged me twice for it. They record all calls but conveniently lost mine that explained the charges. Would call several times a day when I work nights and had no idea why I would be upset being woke up 5 times in two hours. And to top it all off my credit score dropped almost 40 points in 2 months. Do not call these guys for credit repair.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

I worked with another company doing credit repair and got strung along and paid a lot of money to get minimal results. Although things took a little longer than I liked they ultimately got things done. (thus the reason for 4 stars instead of 5) If you have a proper understanding as to what to expect and how disputing works you won’t be disappointed with this company. I gladly referred many friends and family to them.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2017

I picked up the service hesitantly and was told that I could cancel later. I decided to cancel, but they told me that I could only cancel within 5 days. They refuse to refund any money back to me. Not even pro-rated. Don't do business with these guys.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

I been using their service for 8 months now and have not seen no change at all and the funny thing is me and my wife only have 1 single account to be removed. Just 1 and they still can do the job??? And there very quick to email you or call if your payment does not go thru but I email them a few days ago and still a week later no respond. What I see they keep doing is changing expected day to be resolve to more and more days. This company really stole my money and my wife money over 1,000$ spend for nothing. Dont used this company??!! Be Aware!!! Scam. If you need any proof of all the stuff I just said feel free to email me **. I have all the proof of what I just said.

Original review: May 31, 2017

Ovation Credit did a small fixing to my credit report since there were a couple of accounts that were doubled. My credit analyst was Dietra and it was very easy working with her since it was all explained. Every time she got something new, she sends me an email and kept me updated. I send an email every time I had a question and she would reply within 24 hours, which is not bad. It was very good, everything run very smooth, and the communication was straightforward. The price, interaction, and service were good and the online page was easy to follow. I didn’t have any problem with anyone or anything. I got what I wanted which was to fix the credit report.

Original review: May 30, 2017

A friend of mine referred Ovation Credit to me and I’ve already referred two friends to them as well. Everything’s been great with Ovation and they helped me with my score. The credit rep followed up with me all the time and let me know what the process was, and the process was easy and painless. The cost is good for the quality of service I received. It’s worth the money and I would use them again if something happens and I needed to.

Original review: May 29, 2017

I wanted to get stuff off my credit report and Ovation Credit helped me do it. Their credit analysts were nice and helpful. My last analyst, Jenny, made me feel very comfortable when working with her. The program got my credit score up and now I'm done. Having worked with Ovation Credit has made it a lot easier for me to get a loan. I would tell my friends about Ovation if they have trouble with their credit.

Original review: May 26, 2017

We were trying to repair our credit. I wanted my car payment to be changed from a bad point that makes my credit go down every single time to paid-off in full, but Ovation Credit wasn't able to do that and nothing was changed in our credit report. They told us to stay with them for a six-month period, at least. I stayed with them for five months and my boyfriend stayed with them for six months. The process was smooth and they were on-time They're an organized company but we can't focus on paying off our credit right now. It's a waste of time for me. Still, if somebody was having difficulties because they were currently paying things off and weren't seeing any improvement, I can see them benefiting from the service.

Original review: May 25, 2017

My co-worker at my old job had so many good things to say about Ovation Credit, so I remembered them when I finally decided to seek for assistance. The emails were consistent and kept me updated and their credit analyst stayed on point. They are very friendly, knowledgeable, and had a lot of good suggestions that I could do on my end while they're doing what they do on their end. It was comfortable working with them. The value was there for the price-point that they set forth. Also, they offered some discounts for referrals. I got approved for a place, so it was good and I would definitely refer them.

Ovation Credit Services Company Information