Discover the right credit repair company for you

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

4.33/5

Ovation Credit Services

Founded in 2004 by a group of attorneys, Ovation Credit will ensure that you receive the most reliable legal credit report services. Our specialties include: Credit Repair, Identity Theft Resolution, Credit Disputes, and Improving Bad Credit Reports. Our goal is to create affordable resolutions while offering the best service possible. Visit our website today to learn more!

Ovation Credit Services Reviews

Original review: May 31, 2017

Ovation Credit did a small fixing to my credit report since there were a couple of accounts that were doubled. My credit analyst was Dietra and it was very easy working with her since it was all explained. Every time she got something new, she sends me an email and kept me updated. I send an email every time I had a question and she would reply within 24 hours, which is not bad. It was very good, everything run very smooth, and the communication was straightforward. The price, interaction, and service were good and the online page was easy to follow. I didn’t have any problem with anyone or anything. I got what I wanted which was to fix the credit report.

Original review: May 30, 2017

A friend of mine referred Ovation Credit to me and I’ve already referred two friends to them as well. Everything’s been great with Ovation and they helped me with my score. The credit rep followed up with me all the time and let me know what the process was, and the process was easy and painless. The cost is good for the quality of service I received. It’s worth the money and I would use them again if something happens and I needed to.

Original review: May 29, 2017

I wanted to get stuff off my credit report and Ovation Credit helped me do it. Their credit analysts were nice and helpful. My last analyst, Jenny, made me feel very comfortable when working with her. The program got my credit score up and now I'm done. Having worked with Ovation Credit has made it a lot easier for me to get a loan. I would tell my friends about Ovation if they have trouble with their credit.

Original review: May 26, 2017

We were trying to repair our credit. I wanted my car payment to be changed from a bad point that makes my credit go down every single time to paid-off in full, but Ovation Credit wasn't able to do that and nothing was changed in our credit report. They told us to stay with them for a six-month period, at least. I stayed with them for five months and my boyfriend stayed with them for six months. The process was smooth and they were on-time They're an organized company but we can't focus on paying off our credit right now. It's a waste of time for me. Still, if somebody was having difficulties because they were currently paying things off and weren't seeing any improvement, I can see them benefiting from the service.

Original review: May 25, 2017

My co-worker at my old job had so many good things to say about Ovation Credit, so I remembered them when I finally decided to seek for assistance. The emails were consistent and kept me updated and their credit analyst stayed on point. They are very friendly, knowledgeable, and had a lot of good suggestions that I could do on my end while they're doing what they do on their end. It was comfortable working with them. The value was there for the price-point that they set forth. Also, they offered some discounts for referrals. I got approved for a place, so it was good and I would definitely refer them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ovation Credit Services?

Original review: May 24, 2017

Working with Ovation Credit made a difference. I saw improvement though a lot of the debt went away on its own because of the age. But I got what I expected so I was not disappointed in any way. I'd tell a family member or a friend to go for it.

Original review: May 24, 2017

I was trying to get a card through a bank but they turned me down because of my Capital One credit card. Then I answered one of those deals where they sign you up so that you can borrow money. I called them to see if I could get a loan from them and then they got Ovation to help me. Ovation was gonna consolidate my credit. They got other people that I owed money from to send me letters and call me to ask if I can pay them. But, that’s it. I didn't let Ovation work long enough for me 'cause they were charging me $59 a month to represent me and I couldn't afford it, so I canceled it. Also, a lawyer representing my creditor called me and said that I qualified to get a loan, and that they were letting me pay out on payments. And by doing that, they're taking me off that credit deal. So, that’s what I'm gonna do.

Original review: May 23, 2017

I didn't know that there was a company that would assist me and could help build my credit. But this guy at a campground had Ovation Credit's card and referred me to them. I spoke with a lady and she gave me some information about smaller collections that I could pay off and give my credit up. We set up a payment plan and started following it. The lady helped me through who I had to contact and which debt will hurt my credit and which I didn't have to worry about.

The overall experience was good. I was happy that they got back in contact with me when they said they were going to. They were courteous and always had a good attitude and helped me through the process of building my credit. Ovation Credit's service helped out a lot. My first major purchase was a vehicle, but I'm working towards buying a house. I would use Ovation again if I ever needed help with paying a creditor or finding out any information as far as what I owe or how I might be able to go about clearing up a debt. Also, I would tell my friends how great my experience was, explain what Ovation Credit does, and how they helped.

Original review: May 23, 2017

I had a lot of stuff on my credit that was old and I was trying to get it off. I had a car loan that was supposed to be dropped off, but it wasn't dropped off this year. So, Ovation Credit wrote a letter to the people I had the car with. They started working immediately, and they did a good job with my credit. The rep was nice, friendly and she offered to put my credit payments on hold until I figured out what I wanted to do.

Working with Ovation has impacted my life a lot. Now, I have a better chance to grow because I don't have all that older stuff in my credit anymore. Also, I was paying $80 a month and then it went down to $56. It was a reasonable price and I had it set up so that they could get it out of my account every month. Overall, I like Ovation Credit and I've recommended them to friends. Even if I had to work with my credit again, they will be the first place I would go to.

Original review: May 22, 2017

I was rebuilding my credit and Ovation was recommended by my sister. I filled out a questionnaire online and I was told at the completion of the application that someone would contact with me. Someone contacted me within 24 to 48 hours and I signed for their program at that time. Ovation Credit listened to my story as to why and where I was with my credit and how I got to where I did. They listened to me through all of that. The young lady was good calling me back. If I left a message they would call me back and give me alternatives on how it could be dealt with. They did alright and I appreciate what they did. They should follow-up more often because the service was good.

I just called and stopped the service and put it on hold for a while, but I was comfortable enough to stay with them for several months. They helped me and my credit went up a couple of points. However, I would have wanted to see the score go up a little more with their assistance for the fees that went along with it. Also, I would have liked to see them send out more inquiries and getting more information expunged or taken from the account. Sometimes I felt that I didn't get what I expected in return for the money that I paid. But I would still recommend Ovation Credit and tell my friends to at least to check it out.

Ovation Credit Services Company Information