Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.29/5

Take a Credit Repair Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Ovation Credit Services is a credit repair company that partners with TransUnion and LendingTree. Ovation’s services include credit repair, credit education and credit monitoring. When you sign up with Ovation Credit Services, its specialists work with you to dispute inaccurate items on your credit report and improve your score. Ovation Credit Services offers military, senior and couples discounts.

Take a Credit Repair Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Ovation Credit Services Reviews

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

I worked with another company doing credit repair and got strung along and paid a lot of money to get minimal results. Although things took a little longer than I liked they ultimately got things done. (thus the reason for 4 stars instead of 5) If you have a proper understanding as to what to expect and how disputing works you won’t be disappointed with this company. I gladly referred many friends and family to them.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2017

I picked up the service hesitantly and was told that I could cancel later. I decided to cancel, but they told me that I could only cancel within 5 days. They refuse to refund any money back to me. Not even pro-rated. Don't do business with these guys.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

I been using their service for 8 months now and have not seen no change at all and the funny thing is me and my wife only have 1 single account to be removed. Just 1 and they still can do the job??? And there very quick to email you or call if your payment does not go thru but I email them a few days ago and still a week later no respond. What I see they keep doing is changing expected day to be resolve to more and more days. This company really stole my money and my wife money over 1,000$ spend for nothing. Dont used this company??!! Be Aware!!! Scam. If you need any proof of all the stuff I just said feel free to email me **. I have all the proof of what I just said.

Original review: May 31, 2017

Ovation Credit did a small fixing to my credit report since there were a couple of accounts that were doubled. My credit analyst was Dietra and it was very easy working with her since it was all explained. Every time she got something new, she sends me an email and kept me updated. I send an email every time I had a question and she would reply within 24 hours, which is not bad. It was very good, everything run very smooth, and the communication was straightforward. The price, interaction, and service were good and the online page was easy to follow. I didn’t have any problem with anyone or anything. I got what I wanted which was to fix the credit report.

Original review: May 30, 2017

A friend of mine referred Ovation Credit to me and I’ve already referred two friends to them as well. Everything’s been great with Ovation and they helped me with my score. The credit rep followed up with me all the time and let me know what the process was, and the process was easy and painless. The cost is good for the quality of service I received. It’s worth the money and I would use them again if something happens and I needed to.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ovation Credit Services?

Original review: May 29, 2017

I wanted to get stuff off my credit report and Ovation Credit helped me do it. Their credit analysts were nice and helpful. My last analyst, Jenny, made me feel very comfortable when working with her. The program got my credit score up and now I'm done. Having worked with Ovation Credit has made it a lot easier for me to get a loan. I would tell my friends about Ovation if they have trouble with their credit.

Original review: May 26, 2017

We were trying to repair our credit. I wanted my car payment to be changed from a bad point that makes my credit go down every single time to paid-off in full, but Ovation Credit wasn't able to do that and nothing was changed in our credit report. They told us to stay with them for a six-month period, at least. I stayed with them for five months and my boyfriend stayed with them for six months. The process was smooth and they were on-time They're an organized company but we can't focus on paying off our credit right now. It's a waste of time for me. Still, if somebody was having difficulties because they were currently paying things off and weren't seeing any improvement, I can see them benefiting from the service.

Original review: May 25, 2017

My co-worker at my old job had so many good things to say about Ovation Credit, so I remembered them when I finally decided to seek for assistance. The emails were consistent and kept me updated and their credit analyst stayed on point. They are very friendly, knowledgeable, and had a lot of good suggestions that I could do on my end while they're doing what they do on their end. It was comfortable working with them. The value was there for the price-point that they set forth. Also, they offered some discounts for referrals. I got approved for a place, so it was good and I would definitely refer them.

Original review: May 24, 2017

Working with Ovation Credit made a difference. I saw improvement though a lot of the debt went away on its own because of the age. But I got what I expected so I was not disappointed in any way. I'd tell a family member or a friend to go for it.

Original review: May 24, 2017

I was trying to get a card through a bank but they turned me down because of my Capital One credit card. Then I answered one of those deals where they sign you up so that you can borrow money. I called them to see if I could get a loan from them and then they got Ovation to help me. Ovation was gonna consolidate my credit. They got other people that I owed money from to send me letters and call me to ask if I can pay them. But, that’s it. I didn't let Ovation work long enough for me 'cause they were charging me $59 a month to represent me and I couldn't afford it, so I canceled it. Also, a lawyer representing my creditor called me and said that I qualified to get a loan, and that they were letting me pay out on payments. And by doing that, they're taking me off that credit deal. So, that’s what I'm gonna do.

Ovation Credit Services Company Information