Discover the right credit repair company for you

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

4.34/5

Ovation Credit Services

Founded in 2004 by a group of attorneys, Ovation Credit will ensure that you receive the most reliable legal credit report services. Our specialties include: Credit Repair, Identity Theft Resolution, Credit Disputes, and Improving Bad Credit Reports. Our goal is to create affordable resolutions while offering the best service possible. Visit our website today to learn more!

324 Ovation Credit Services Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 26, 2017

We were trying to repair our credit. I wanted my car payment to be changed from a bad point that makes my credit go down every single time to paid-off in full, but Ovation Credit wasn't able to do that and nothing was changed in our credit report. They told us to stay with them for a six-month period, at least. I stayed with them for five months and my boyfriend stayed with them for six months. The process was smooth and they were on-time They're an organized company but we can't focus on paying off our credit right now. It's a waste of time for me. Still, if somebody was having difficulties because they were currently paying things off and weren't seeing any improvement, I can see them benefiting from the service.

Original review: May 30, 2017

A friend of mine referred Ovation Credit to me and I’ve already referred two friends to them as well. Everything’s been great with Ovation and they helped me with my score. The credit rep followed up with me all the time and let me know what the process was, and the process was easy and painless. The cost is good for the quality of service I received. It’s worth the money and I would use them again if something happens and I needed to.

Original review: May 25, 2017

My co-worker at my old job had so many good things to say about Ovation Credit, so I remembered them when I finally decided to seek for assistance. The emails were consistent and kept me updated and their credit analyst stayed on point. They are very friendly, knowledgeable, and had a lot of good suggestions that I could do on my end while they're doing what they do on their end. It was comfortable working with them. The value was there for the price-point that they set forth. Also, they offered some discounts for referrals. I got approved for a place, so it was good and I would definitely refer them.

Original review: May 10, 2017

I wanted to get my credit more in order to get my points up. I filled out something online and it directed me to Ovation Credit. They sent letters to the credit bureau to look at my credit score and challenged certain things that were still on my credit report that should be taken off. The credit analysts from Ovation Credit were courteous enough, but as far as telling me what to do, they didn't tell me too much other than send them some paperwork and if I got anything from the credit bureau, to send it back to them. I felt that there was something that should have been done but they didn’t do it. So, it got to a point where they were only a monitoring service rather than helping me to look at what we needed to be working on to get certain things done.

I was looking for a more hands on, walk-with-me service. I wanted them to tell me certain things that I need to do. That went on for about eight months. Then I told myself that I can send the letters to the credit bureau myself and terminated the service. The program costs more than what I got for the service. It started out kinda high though they dropped it for a month. I was trying to build my credit and they just sent a few letters and that was pretty much it. My credit score was low but now it’s lower.

Original review: May 19, 2017

I had a few dings on my credit report that I needed repaired. I saw Ovation Credit's website and it was very professional and it looks very clean, so I thought that would be reflective of my experience. Aside from credit repair, I also had them do negotiation of payments for me. I sent them copies of my credit report and they sent me the letters that they were sending on my behalf to the credit firms.

The first credit analyst that I had was very informative and very helpful, but the second agent was very hard to get a hold of. The third was helpful, too, but I had the same problem with trying to correspond through e-mail. I would call. At one point my e-mails would be bouncing back whenever I would reply when they needed information from me. And so, I’d always had trouble getting in contact and trying to get them the information on time. There would also be times I’d leave a voice mail when I couldn’t get connected through e-mail and I would not hear back for three or four days. But that was my only issue the last few months.

As for the payment plan, they pretty much were sending me any updates any time I would get a report directly from any of the three credit reporting agencies. I would let them know and they would indicate to me how any negotiation process was happening. After they would be successful or if they needed anything else, they would let me know and I would see the results directly through the credit reporting agencies. Ovation Credit has definitely helped my credit a lot. I went up over 120 points by the time I ended the program. I would recommend Ovation Credit to a friend who needs their services.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ovation Credit Services?

Original review: May 18, 2017

I needed to get my credit fixed and I was looking for the best way to do it. I saw an ad and chose Ovation. It was great, they helped me fix a lot of things and get back on my feet. The credit analyst whom I spoke with explained everything perfectly and I understood it and got right into it. They worked on it for several months and then I was doing good so I put them on hold for a couple of months to make sure everything goes well. When it was done, I called them up and said that I'm good to go and they said, “Okay". Service quality was real good and the cost wasn't that bad. I got a lot done especially right at the beginning. I was getting all kinds of reports on what was being corrected and what were challenging. And they kept sending me a regular running tally of what was going on. So if someone needs it, Ovation was the company I used and that's the one they should use.

Original review: May 21, 2017

My credit wasn’t where I wanted it to be at, which was at the highest. I was getting married and tried to get my score up. So, I did some research on Ovation Credit and I took my time and talked to a couple of their employees who gave me some really good feedback. I went with them and they tried to work with creditors to get things off like some of my negatives. There were also old things that needed to come off which were already paid but were stuck there. There was a lot of paperwork in the process. A lot of back and forth, and it took some time. They were pretty nice, though, and they told me which ones needed to come off and which ones needed to stay. They gave me what I need to do step by step in order to get my credit better.

The payment was pretty flexible and was really reasonable too. With Ovation, I saw a lot of differences in my credit, and I got to purchase a lot more things. I just bought a new car and a new truck. It worked out and it was a pretty good experience. When my credit was again better, I didn’t need their services anymore. Ovation Credit is an excellent company and I would recommend it. They're very knowledgeable and very hands on. They’re worth it and I'd tell others to go check them out, talk to somebody and see what they need to get done.

Original review: May 23, 2017

I had a lot of stuff on my credit that was old and I was trying to get it off. I had a car loan that was supposed to be dropped off, but it wasn't dropped off this year. So, Ovation Credit wrote a letter to the people I had the car with. They started working immediately, and they did a good job with my credit. The rep was nice, friendly and she offered to put my credit payments on hold until I figured out what I wanted to do.

Working with Ovation has impacted my life a lot. Now, I have a better chance to grow because I don't have all that older stuff in my credit anymore. Also, I was paying $80 a month and then it went down to $56. It was a reasonable price and I had it set up so that they could get it out of my account every month. Overall, I like Ovation Credit and I've recommended them to friends. Even if I had to work with my credit again, they will be the first place I would go to.

Original review: May 24, 2017

I was trying to get a card through a bank but they turned me down because of my Capital One credit card. Then I answered one of those deals where they sign you up so that you can borrow money. I called them to see if I could get a loan from them and then they got Ovation to help me. Ovation was gonna consolidate my credit. They got other people that I owed money from to send me letters and call me to ask if I can pay them. But, that’s it. I didn't let Ovation work long enough for me 'cause they were charging me $59 a month to represent me and I couldn't afford it, so I canceled it. Also, a lawyer representing my creditor called me and said that I qualified to get a loan, and that they were letting me pay out on payments. And by doing that, they're taking me off that credit deal. So, that’s what I'm gonna do.

Original review: May 16, 2017

The services that Ovation offered were fine and it worked as intended. However, I wasn't able to benefit much from it. But everyone's nice and informative as far as the interaction with the people. They did all the things that they were supposed to do. I would recommend doing it if a person is in a situation where he can benefit from their services. Ovation's easy enough to work with and it’s not that expensive. As long as the person's not in a hurry, the months can go by and he can dispute things and wind up getting taken off and then clear the credit reports up.

Ovation Credit Services Company Information