4.35/5

Discover the right credit repair company for you

Ovation Credit Services

Founded in 2004 by a group of attorneys, Ovation Credit will ensure that you receive the most reliable legal credit report services. Our specialties include: Credit Repair, Identity Theft Resolution, Credit Disputes, and Improving Bad Credit Reports. Our goal is to create affordable resolutions while offering the best service possible. Visit our website today to learn more!

Discover the right credit repair company for you

323 Ovation Credit Services Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 10, 2017

I had a lot of stuff on my credit that put me in a bad fight so I turned to Ovation for assistance. But it actually opened up more problems than it was really worth. People who had left me alone for years and have forgiven me of debt in the past, all of a sudden started coming back. I was trying to get those final items off and all of a sudden more stuff started piling on. It's like I opened up a wormhole and I'll never do that again. I'll probably have better luck seeking an attorney, literally someone who specializes in law on that end. They can hold the creditors more accountable and put their feet under the fire. If I do it next time, that's the route I'll go. It will cost about three times more but honestly to me, it will be worth it.

People at Ovation were splendid, very polite, professional and friendly but the overall experience of negative outweighs the positive. I wouldn't recommend it to anybody. The process just stinks. I'm finished and definitely through.

Original review: May 10, 2017

I wanted to get my credit more in order to get my points up. I filled out something online and it directed me to Ovation Credit. They sent letters to the credit bureau to look at my credit score and challenged certain things that were still on my credit report that should be taken off. The credit analysts from Ovation Credit were courteous enough, but as far as telling me what to do, they didn't tell me too much other than send them some paperwork and if I got anything from the credit bureau, to send it back to them. I felt that there was something that should have been done but they didn’t do it. So, it got to a point where they were only a monitoring service rather than helping me to look at what we needed to be working on to get certain things done.

I was looking for a more hands on, walk-with-me service. I wanted them to tell me certain things that I need to do. That went on for about eight months. Then I told myself that I can send the letters to the credit bureau myself and terminated the service. The program costs more than what I got for the service. It started out kinda high though they dropped it for a month. I was trying to build my credit and they just sent a few letters and that was pretty much it. My credit score was low but now it’s lower.

Original review: May 9, 2017

My husband already tried Ovation Credit Services so when I needed credit repair, I sought their assistance. It was a very good experience and it helped a lot. They responded in a timely manner, communication was well and the analyst answered any questions I had. Also, they offered guidance throughout the process. I have fixed my credit score. It went up and it helped me jumpstart in trying to build credit now.

Original review: May 7, 2017

Back when my kids were in college, I borrowed money on my house and my interest rate was 9%. My wife was very ill and I had a lot of doctor’s bills but I managed to pay everything off on the house and everything. So, the next thing was to get all that mess taken off my credit. Ovation Credit scrubbed my account. This girl, who’s a manager now would email me and say, “Okay. I put in a protest to this and that, and went back and forth and pretty much wiped them all off.” She called me around the first of every month and talked to me. Plus, anything she did, she sent that on my email so I’d know what was going on. That was good because you feel like you’re doing something for that money.

I paid everything off and I’m down to my house and my truck, and I expect my rate to go up even more. That’s the deal. That’s the story. The reason I was in the market for somebody was to get my credit cleaned up. So, now two-thirds of my payment goes toward the principal and a third goes toward interest. That saves me over $300 a month on my house on principal and interest alone and that’s a lot of money! My credit is 7-something now. The big deal about that is I refinanced my house at 4%, and that’s a big difference and a big deal for me. My house note is barely over a $1,000 a month now and that’s in today’s market.

Have you ever pulled a credit report unless you had it? There’s a thousand different ways to do something on one those things. It’s not for somebody that doesn’t know what they’re doing. And the point I’m making is Ovation Credit knew who to contact, what the steps were and what the process was. It wasn’t much money, either $50 or $70 a month. But that’s money well spent. I don’t use them anymore because I’ve got things straightened out. The whole process took a little longer than a year because I had so much to clean up.

When you're trying to refinance, one time they’ll say you don’t have enough credit and they’ll also say you have too much credit. It’s weird sometimes. I’m 61 years old and at one point I had A1 credit, so it wasn’t that I was trying not to have good credit because a lot of things happen in life sometimes. There’s a lot of people like me that needs some help and don’t realize that some of these companies are legit.

Original review: May 6, 2017

I want to improve my credit score by removing negative items on my credit report and Ovation Credit handled my situation pretty good. Ovation was actually one of the best that I saw so far. Their rate was good over others and they were prompt on taking care of my situation. I had actually improved my credit score a little bit. My credit analyst was calling from time to time checking up on how my situation was going. She was prompt and answered all my questions and concerns. I felt very comfortable working with her. The payment plan was good, too and I actually had them pick it out. There was one point where I stopped because of my financial situation, but they offered me a lower payment until I get back on my feet. Now I was able to get a car which I couldn't before. I would suggest to my friends that they do Ovation because they worked for me.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ovation Credit Services?

Original review: May 5, 2017

I had concerns about my credit score and Ovation Credit was suggested to me. I called them, we went over my credit report and they suggested a few things that I could tweak. I went ahead and paid whatever I had to pay on my own without the payment plan but they gave me some good tips on what to do next time and how to make sure I don't get into any kind of trouble in the future. They also monitored and showed me some ways that I can improve my credit rating. They provided some insights around something I didn't know about that I could actually do and some things that I was doing in my personal life that were actually inhibiting my credit report. I'm getting better credit now than what it was. For the past six months, my credit score went up 45 points. I was pretty comfortable working with them and they're great if you wanted some advice on things. But the only thing I really got out of the service was some advice and I think that the fee is a bit much.

Original review: May 4, 2017

I had counseling and credit repair from Ovation Credit. They gave me a discount due to the fact that my wife was a disabled vet. Devon was my advisor and he was really good and professional. He stayed in contact with me all the time, giving me updates and different pointers and to see if I needed anything. He always kept me abreast of everything he was doing on the case. The way he did that impressed me the most and so did his knowledge about credit repair and about the things he was doing. I was very comfortable and if had to go back, I wouldn't mind him being my counselor again.

They did a lot of repairs and they got a lot of things deleted. They were able to figure out a way with the banks. They had my payment plan set up where they take it out of my account and everything was going right. Also, everything that they told me that they would do, they did. It was a great service and I had no problems with it at all. After the overall work was done, I was satisfied. It raised my score so, that was a big help for me and it impacted us in a good way. It was well worth what we paid and I would highly and definitely recommend their services to a friend, family and anyone seeking a credit repair. Ovation will be the first one on my list that I would recommend them to. It was a great experience and it was something that I'm glad I got involved with and chose to work on my credit.

Original review: May 3, 2017

I felt comfortable with Ovation and the rep that I worked with was very professional. I got doctors' bill and my credit score at the time was below 500. I was with them for a year and a half and she worked with all the people that I owed money. A year and a half later, my debt was wiped out. I own my own house now. It's unbelievable. I paid $40 something a month for the service. It was great. The money that you spend definitely does the work for you. It also improved my credit score. I'm at 710 now. It's been a relief. They definitely made the process easy. I've even recommended two of my friends to them already.

Original review: May 2, 2017

My brother told me about Ovation Credit. They helped him and that's why I tried to be a part of Ovation Credit. My experience with them turned out great. I really like it. They had a lot of work to do with my credit before and the quality of their service was great for the $80 a month I was paying them. I have a credit card, it was negative and they put it on positive. Before Ovation Credit I didn't know what was going on with my credit and they helped me to be aware of my credit report since I could see every single bad report. So they helped me a lot and I would do it again if my credit go bad. With Ovation Credit I can improve my situation a little bit by month. They know what they are doing and they're very good. I would tell my friends to try it if they have a bad credit.

Original review: May 1, 2017

Ovation Credit helped me clean up my credit. I had a debt that kept showing up on my credit report. Jenny, my credit analyst was very accurate. If any report comes in the mail, I'll fax it to her and she will deal with it as soon as possible. She'll also call and talk to me and walk me through stuff. She was very patient and kept me up to date with how things are going with the reports. She listened to what I had to say and helped me to the best of her ability. She made all necessary calls to most of the companies to make sure that they remove the stuff and kept going at it until the companies had heard what she had to say. She would make sure everything was perfect.

She really worked with me to get the thing removed. That helped me go along the way enabling me to get my credit back up a little better than how it was. However, the cost was a little pricey and I couldn't afford to continue. But I did what I had to do and moved on. My fiancé is still with them so he's doing okay. It's helped me a lot so far and was excellent.

Original review: April 28, 2017

I was trying to get my credit score up and I got a call from Ovation Credit offering their service, and I was like, "I might as well give it a shot." I didn't have that much on my credit and I already had a credit card, and I was wondering why my credit score wasn't going up and dropped dramatically instead. The bank couldn't figure it out either and they even called the credit card company. So, I figured I might as well have Ovation try to repair my credit score problem. I paid them so much for their service and they worked on some issues for me — one issue was a fraudulent bill and another one was a double-charge from the cable company. I didn't renew my cable account at that time and the cable company had charged me twice. So, eventually, Ovation removed the cable bills and they got some other small bill off.

It seems Ovation kept me wanting to keep the service, even though there was one big bill that they could not get off towards the end. They were saying that they would do this for me for a fee that went from $97 to $60 plus. Then, the very last time, they said, "We can do it for $43. Just give us a little more time." But I told them, "I've given you six months to take off three bills affecting my credit score, and the last one didn't come off." I was thinking, instead of spending the money for their service, I could just pay the bill.

I didn't have very much interaction with them, although I expected to have a little more of that. I was paying Ovation the bill every month for something to be done, but I didn't get very much. I also didn't get very much information from them. I'd get an email once every other month. My wife was asking, "What's going on with this?" I had to email and call Ovation and they would say, "Oh, we're on it." Ovation got some bills off to improve my credit score, but the service comes at a price. It wasn't a bad experience that I had with them, but it wasn't a good one either. My wife put me on her credit card, too, and we made some big purchases, and then my credit score started going up.

Original review: April 27, 2017

I've already dealt with Ovation Credit Services. I needed my credit score to come up and they cancelled out. They handled a couple of items and now, I don't need them anymore. They were very friendly and the credit analyst was wonderful. She corresponded with me often. Since completing the program, I was able to get the loan that I needed.

Original review: April 26, 2017

I wanted to improve my credit and I found Ovation and figured it was a good company. They had me signed up. I had to pay a fee in the beginning and then monthly after. With the way it was explained to me, I was confident that within six months, I wouldn't have to pay $60 a month anymore. I thought it was gonna give different results and be handled differently. But I was not happy with the way it was handled at all. When they would dispute things, they would only handle one thing on one report. It became this lengthy process and I didn't even have much on my credit. It didn't make much of a difference on my score either.

They were not efficient and quick-moving so they could get customers to be with them longer to make more money, obviously. So, I called them and told my concerns. I got nowhere. I talked to a manager. The way she talked to me was okay but she made it sound like they did so much, but they didn't. It was just matter of fact to me. I told her I was not satisfied and there was absolutely no credit for it. And she was like, "Well, this is what you pay for." Every time I said how unhappy I was, it didn't matter. So I won't recommend them. I'd go with a different company.

Original review: April 25, 2017

I had some things on my credit that I wanted to be eliminated and somebody I know told me about Ovation. Their credit analyst was good. I've completed the process and my credit is okay.

Original review: April 23, 2017

I wanted to get my credit fixed. Someone recommended Ovation Credit to me so I reached out to them. They told me that they were going to help me get my credit fixed but they were withdrawing money out of my account every month and nothing was done. Then, I told them about it and they said that I had to pay every month. They say about two months money, instead of one-month money at the end.

In addition, I am the one doing the call in and they weren't calling me. They were simply stretching the process so that they could get a monthly fee. Also, their price is too much. Other people asked me about my experience and I recommended CareOne instead because they have really worked with me. I've been paying Ovation every month and I had seen no improvement so I'm very disappointed. Do not go with them.

Original review: April 22, 2017

I had some things I needed to get cleared up off my credit report that had been lingering and was hampering me from getting some things done. Someone referred me to Ovation Credit because I had some friends that had some good experiences with them. I had a wonderful experience with Ovation Credit Services. Ovation broke everything down to me. It was very clear to understand and that was the deciding factor. As long as I can get some clarity on some things, then I can move forward. One thing I do love about it, there was no pressure to do it. The cost of the program was also definitely fair.

I'm impressed with the persistence of my credit analyst. He stayed on top of things, always informative and kept us in the loop of what was going on. If anything came back, he was always on top of it, letting us know what was what. Through working with Ovation I was also able to go into a car dealership and purchase a brand-new car with no issue whatsoever. There are still financial obligations I need to do so I'm definitely going back. I've recommended them to tons of friends.

Original review: April 18, 2017

Way back 2014, I used to work in Jacksonville and at that time, I needed to fix my credit. So when a patient of mine who worked for Ovation Credit told me about it, I started with them. In fact, a few of us in the office decided to try it and see how it’d go. The people in Ovation are all good but in the three years I’ve been with them, I’ve really not seen anything. My credit is still down to a 5 and a 6. They removed a few things on my credit but I'm not seeing my score get any better and it’s just as bad. So, I just stopped because I wasn’t seeing any progress. I just said, “You know what? Let me cancel this whole thing. I’m just wasting money.” And everybody who I recommend, so far, jumped off. Nobody was happy with it.

Original review: April 15, 2017

I signed up with Ovation the start of 2017. At first I thought they were great. Then they started saying things that just didn't make sense. I would think you would dispute all things wrong/negative on your credit report. They would say they sent disputes out and I would call back and another person would say something else. They claim you couldn't dispute inquiries and tradelines at the same time. If it's not accurate, it shouldn't matter if you dispute. I think they were just stringing me along to make the process drawn out and make me pay longer. They get paid if they get results or not. I just didn't trust them after conflicting statements on my account. The customer service was great but, what they were saying just didn't add up. I would steer clear of all monthly payment credit repair companies. Their only incentive is to keep you paying monthly.

Original review: April 14, 2017

To make my credit better, I contacted Ovation Credit. Their credit team and the guidance I received from them throughout the process was good.

Original review: April 14, 2017

I contacted Ovation to make my credit better. Working with their credit team was good and they were knowledgeable and I kept in contact with them throughout the process. They gave me good guidance.

Original review: April 13, 2017

I had a couple of things on my credit that I disagreed with. One of them was a repo. I could not get recourse from it, that's why I went with Ovation Credit to try it. They disputed and got it off. All three credit bureaus removed it. They did actually get some few other things removed. I paid $69 a month for six months and I communicate through emails. They would send me emails of what they were doing. And send in the dispute letters and what was happening. Then I would get stuff in the mail from Experian about what changes have been made. They did exactly what I wanted them to do, which it to remove the repo and helped me a lot. I would recommend them.

Original review: April 12, 2017

I contacted Ovation Credit to see about the bankruptcy that was on my credit report. They called me periodically and told me what to expect and not to expect, and that they had contacted the credit bureaus. However, towards the end when they weren't doing anything except taking my money every month, they kept trying to find other things to look into, and there wasn't anything. It was just one thing and there wasn't anything they could do about it. They probably knew that at the beginning but whatever. They didn't do anything that wouldn't have already happened by itself. The bankruptcy was almost over and it fell off of our credit report. And instead of telling me that, they just took my money every month, which we were on a fixed income and didn't have that extra money to spend. But I learned that I can do it for free through the credit bureau myself.

Original review: April 11, 2017

I had to improve my credit and because of what Ovation Credit offered where they were sending all the information to the credit companies, I decided to go with them. I received an email once a week from their credit team on the updates so I was very informed. They worked with me and I finished their program. My credit had gotten better so I canceled it.

Original review: April 7, 2017

I was looking for a personal loan for debt consolidation and Ovation Credit came through one of the sites that I applied for a personal loan. I filled out the loan application and then I clicked on yes based on the privacy where they said if it was okay for them to share my information with their partners and that’s how I got to their website. Their credit team was good. They were always updating me on the processes or whatever we were doing either through phone calls or via email. I felt good about the guidance I received, confident that they knew what they were doing.

Original review: April 6, 2017

I was in the process of building my credit and that was one of the things I wanted to use Ovation Credit for. I read a little about them and I liked the reviews so I gave it a try. Their credit team was very customer-friendly and easy to talk to. They're well informed and they keep me informed before they take a payment. Overall, communication and customer service was great.

Original review: April 5, 2017

I contacted Ovation Credit for credit purposes and the first agent was very good. However, it got a little different when I got another agent. Though the girl they switched with my first agent was still working with me, I had to stop because of my own finances.

Original review: April 4, 2017

I researched credit repair companies and read the feedback on which ones seemed to be legit as I was pretty skeptical. There were a lot of negative publicity out there about using credit repair. I chose Ovation Credit and it was beneficial for me. They went through my charges and disputed everything on my credit report. Once that fell off, they helped my credit rating go up. It was a while ago and they did a great service. But it would have been nice to have had a little educational feature which was the personal piece that I felt was missing. I wished there was a little bit of a coaching because sometimes, people don't understand what they need to do, what the end result is and how to get there on building a new credit. It would have been nicer to have had a little bit more of a personal in-depth conversation because the only thing I got was a call once a month asking if I needed anything. Otherwise, they really helped me out a lot.

Original review: April 3, 2017

My friend and I were cruising the web and we saw something about Ovation Credit Services. We ended joining for a few months. We were primarily getting our credit cleaned up a little bit. We liked the platform that we had seen on the website, so we decided to move forward. We talked to one of the reps and did it. Every month they would contact us and kept us updated which was really nice not just take the money and run.We were in it for three or four months then we discontinued. We saw some of our draw taken off and some of the ones just stopped reporting on our accounts, so it was effective. It was satisfactory. They seem to be on top of it and they were always available when you talk to them concerning one of the issues.

Original review: April 1, 2017

I wanted to buy a house and wanted to work on my credit. Ovation and I are still working on it, and they're a big help. I have recommended their company.

Original review: March 30, 2017

I tried to fix my credit score through Ovation Credit. I paid them their money and tried to let them do their job. I used them for five months and my credit score didn't go up one point. Every time I called them they said that they were waiting to hear back from other people. Nothing ever happened to my credit so I canceled.

Ovation Credit Services Company Information