toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Because of the ineptness of the three credit agencies that are not fair to the consumers, I got with Ovation Credit which was a referral someone gave me. Their team has been very professional and very positive. Their advice was good and it worked. I usually handle Ovation for my son Ryan and my wife Sherry, and we are on a whole pattern now. Everything has been taken care of.

I wanted to see what was on my credit and see how I can fix them up. I like what Ovation had to offer and the personal touch that they are putting in. In fact, I met two people who were helping me with my credit and working with them was nice. Speaking to my case manager was nice. I didn't have enough credit, so she was telling me how to build my credit and I'm doing that. Now, my credit scores are going up, so I'm happy. Ovation Credit is awesome.

Ovation Credit is very good. The lady that helped us out all the time was very nice. They gave good guidance. I would refer Ovation to my friends.

I've had a fine experience with Ovation Credit. Tracy contacted me every month in order to check my status and go over certain things with me and that went well. I'd definitely recommend the company.

I wanted to improve my credit so I contacted them. I loved my interaction with the Ovation Credit team. They did a great job but I can’t afford them right now.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ovation Credit Services?

I wanted to work on my credit because I want to buy a house one day and my sister referred me to Ovation. People at Ovation were very helpful. If I had any questions they would explain it, and everything that I needed it was provided for me. All in all, it's been a good experience.

A co-worker of mine referred me to Ovation Credit. I needed somebody to explain where my credit was at and what I needed to do to get it up, and they did all that. I was very satisfied. Their team contacted me by email and called me when I needed a call. They were pleasant and they worked with me. They helped me out with my account and they did so for a couple of months. They did as much as they could do for me and gave me good advice. My credit’s going up, but I want to move into a different direction as far as my credit. Now, I have a better understanding of how credit works. I’d recommend Ovation Credit.

I'm pleased with Ovation Credit's service. Their team has been very helpful and understanding. I've been given good guidance and have learned a lot, too.

Ovation Credit did a decent job. I first heard about them through a friend. I wanted to get some old things off that weren't pertinent or pertaining to me and make sure that my credit report was accurate so I signed up with them. They helped me deal with what was on my report and they handled everything. I gave them the information and they ran it, and they filed the disputes.

My buddy who was using Ovation Credit told me they were doing good for him and they turned out to be fantastic. I had some credit issues I was trying to get rid of because I wanted to buy a house, which I did. They called me all the time and mostly emailed me because I'm not the easiest person to get a hold of since I'm always busy. They helped me with everything I needed to do. I'm in the finance business and I've recommended probably 30 people to them. Overall, they are easy to deal with, and very pleasant. I had a goal in mind of what I wanted and they exceeded it for me, very quick.

I had a debt that I had paid off in 2010 and it was still showing as a bad collection. My credit scores were down and so I wanted to get Ovation Credit's help and get my credit scores up. The lady that helped me was just very sweet and friendly. She called to check up on me every now and then to see how I was doing. She kept offering me something that I could get for free that would cost later on monthly to continue to do my stuff but I told her that now that my credit was good, I didn't need it. The guidance I've received was very insightful and helpful and I'm very pleased and happy with the results and how my credit has grown. It has been an easy, accessible and hassle-free experience with Ovation Credit services.

I was trying to get a home mortgage and Quicken Loans referred Ovation Credit. Their team called me and told me what I needed to do to get everything done and everything was really good. The only thing I didn't like is towards the end, I didn't hear anything from them for two months and nothing was done. Other than that, it was fantastic and I refer people to them all the time. If you need credit help, Ovation is the only place to go. Overall, it was a rewarding experience.

I needed to have a loan so I had to clean up some stuff that got put on my credit report when my mother died. It was not mine, it was my mother's. So I called Ovation Credit and they were nice. They were also very courteous and very easy to get in contact with. They cleaned up what was wrong on my credit report in a couple of days. It was fast and very efficient service and I was very pleased with it.

I started out seven years ago with Ovation to fix my credit. I also used them when I had to fix the credit of several family members. I still use them to monitor mine every month and keep it good. Then when my wife and I got together, I wanted to fix her credit as well because there was something on it so I set her up with Ovation too. I'm really happy with their service and I love the rep I usually talk to. She's super nice and gives me excellent customer service. I've had at least a hundred phone calls with her and I've never had one bad experience. She's right on the ball and definitely a people person. She tells me what I need to do and sometimes if I forget to send something back to her, she'll follow up with me and remind me about it. The price is also fair and it's easier to hire them than doing it myself. I've referred them to 50 people and I'd do it all over again with them if I had to.

I contacted Ovation to fix my credit. I spoke with their reps a few times and they were excellent. However, sometimes it's annoying when they're calling for the payments. But overall, the experience was very good.

I contacted Ovation Credit for my boss' wife to bring up her credit. I worked with a gal named Lori who is awesome. She communicated really well, always kept me informed and helped giving me tips. I got great guidance and it was an outstanding experience.

I was on one of the credit consolidation places and it ended up not working. I had stuff on my credit report that should have been off and it wasn't. A friend of mine at work told me about Ovation and was very pleased with them. So I went with Ovation and they were wonderful. My interactions with their team was through phone calls and they'd check in by email. They were able to get all the stuff that needed to be off of my credit and I managed to get from bad to no credit, even up to 745 the first time. I was then able to buy tires from Les Schwab and now my credit is up to 780. They were well worth the money and I'm quite happy with my excellent experience. They also managed to get off $50,000 from my husband's credit report which the state had said he owed when he didn't. Ovation is great and I recommend them to anybody that has an issue.

I was trying to fix my record so I searched online and found Ovation Credit. I literally went through the website and the little testimonials were what tipped it for me. The initial consultation with the Ovation team was pretty straightforward. I didn't understand how it worked at the beginning but the rep walked me through everything then she would call me every week to check in. She'd leave a voicemail then I'd call back and if I didn't get her, somebody else had all my notes and I got straight through. They were very diligent about following up until everything got cleared up. They answered all my questions and then it started making sense how it worked. We connect through email or phone which was well-coordinated and I've no complaints. I got exactly what I was hoping and more from Ovation. It worked and it did in a much shorter time than I expected. It was also very hands-off for me.

My father signed me up for Ovation Credit because I had an issue with one of my credit scores. Back in 2005, I had a credit issue with a payment and I needed to get it fixed. The Ovation team was very helpful and really accessible. And if I emailed them, they returned calls or emailed right back.

I had a few things on my credit report that I needed to be taken care of. When I contacted Ovation everybody was really nice and courteous. Nobody talked down to me and they didn't make me feel demeaned because I was trying to repair my credit. Some places do and make one feel like a scumbag. They kept me up to date on everything and tried to make it very easy to understand. They provided excellent guidance through the process and I really appreciated the help they gave me. It was a very pleasant experience.

I had an excellent experience with Ovation Credit and I appreciate it. I needed them because there was something on my report that shouldn't have been. My son was 15 years old and I had a bill when he was on Medicaid at that time so it went to my credit report. When I talked to them for the first time ever, they gave me what I wanted to hear and seemed just as concerned. Then every time I called, everybody was really nice and cool.

The lady I spoke to who handled my case never hesitated to call me back if I had questions. She made sure she answered my questions and went over everything with me. And if I had additional questions, she made me feel that I was always welcome to call her at any time. I received excellent guidance. I appreciate everybody’s politeness and care for my situation, and I'm glad everything turned out okay. It was a blessing working with Ovation and it didn’t take long for them to get done what needed to get done, and it changed my report.

I contacted a company which could give me a larger loan for a lower interest rate and I could composite everything to them. But my credit wasn't good enough for that service so they suggested Ovation. At first, it was awkward because I wasn't quite sure what the process was and what I needed to do on my side. But, through a couple of different emails, I learned that I didn't have to do anything at all just send a couple of my credit reports and then just sit back. It was straightforward once I understood what the process was all about. All in all, my experience with Ovation seemed like I was getting the benefits of a wealthy individual while being very poor.

I contacted Ovation to improve my credit score. They were consistent, informative and kept in touch with me through call and email on a frequent basis, which I like. Ovation is pretty simple to use and worth the money.

I was applying for something then and Ovation Credit was referred to me to help me clear some items that didn't belong on my credit. They assigned me to a case manager so that if I had any questions I didn't have to re-explain my situation over and over again and I had that one person that I can contact either by email or through the website, so it was a simple process. They handled all the disputes to the different creditors and they would give me a form if they received a response back that it was removed or will be removed. They kept me in the loop and they send me weekly updates. So far, it's been a good experience.

I went to get information on a mortgage and my credit wasn't the best. The mortgage company recommended Ovation Credit. I was working with Lexington but I got a lot more results from Ovation. The person I worked with was amazing through the whole process. She kept me up to date and her recommendations were very clean. When I call and my agent was not available, somebody would take the call and try to answer my questions before they took a message, and my agent would always call me back.

The people at Ovation were very thorough and worked with me step by step. They let me know what to expect on the first evaluation. I was told it was going to probably take several months or longer based on when they did the inquiry from some of the creditors. I have paid off most of the bills, but they were still on the credit report. Ovation got them removed. I was satisfied with what was done. A very professional company to deal with.

There were some incorrect entries on my report and Ovation Credit told me about it. The lady named Jody was super nice all the time. She was always touching base with me throughout the whole process. Everything is working like it is supposed to and I'm very happy.

I heard of Ovation from a friend of mine and I contacted them because of the bad score on my credit. All of the debts to credit card companies were there for more than seven years. It was really great to work with Ovation Credit and I'm in a better position now than I was before I started with them. Amanda was the case worker for me. She has done a great work so far and she's been able to remove all the negative item on my credit report. Plus, I received the right guidance from Ovation. I have a good experience and I'm happy overall. I already have recommended them to couple of my friends. The only thing left that I need to work on is an IRS Debt and I needed to negotiate with Ovation about it.

I had credit debt, old stuff that was lingering that I didn’t even know was there and Ovation Credit took care of everything within the first three months. Then after that I kept paying for the service that I didn't need any more. There was one thing that they couldn’t take care of for me. The whole reason I kept paying it for the five months was because they kept saying they were going to get it removed, that there wasn’t enough information but five months went down and they never got it removed so I just told them I didn’t want to pay the $80 anymore. But I was satisfied with what they had done.

I contacted Ovation Credit Services for my credit repair. I was referred to them by a friend. Their reps were all over the phone and it seemed like a routine throughout each conversation. However the advice I've received from them was informational and helpful in some ways. It was a good learning experience for me.

Ovation Credit has been very helpful and my experience with them has been good. They got me through what I needed to do to fix the credit and buy a house. Everything has been good and I'd use them if I had to do it again.

Question and Answers - Ovation Credit Services

Amy Myers
Director of Business Development

What problem is Ovation Credit Services trying to solve?

At Ovation Credit Services our goal is to educate and assist consumers with understanding and correcting their credit profile as to unlock their full credit potential. Ovation Credit Services works with credit bureaus and creditors to resolve issues with consumer’s credit reports. We work directly with the credit bureaus and in some cases directly with creditors to make sure any information that is inaccurate, misleading, fraudulent or unverifiable is either updated or removed from a consumer's credit reports.

What sets Ovation Credit Services apart from the competition?

Ovation Credit Services has been an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating since 2004 and very few complaints have ever been filed, unlike many of our competitors. We offer digital disputing with Equifax and TransUnion which usually allows for much faster responses from the bureaus in many cases. We also offer each client their own dedicated Case Advisor. This advisor will be there to support the client through each step of the disputing process and make sure they understand what is happening on their case and answer all of their questions. We also have an Online Education Center. It isn't enough for us to help our clients improve their credit profiles, we also strive to educate them on how to rebuild and maximize their credit scores moving forward so that they can reach their financial goals.

What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?

Disputing errors on your credit reports can be time consuming and very frustrating. It can be difficult to get results unless you understand how to combat inaccuracies and misleading information that is hurting your credit profile. Ovation Credit Services understands how the bureaus work and we are highly successful at getting even the most challenging types of accounts updated or removed from your report. We have had success with late payments, collection accounts, charge-offs, bankruptcies, liens, judgments, medical bills, fraudulent accounts and foreclosures/short-sales.

What are the most common misconceptions consumers have about Ovation Credit Services?

Many consumers confuse credit repair with Debt Management. These are two completely different industries. In many cases, if a consumer signs up for a debt management program – one that a company reduces interest, late fees, penalties, etc. and you only pay them each month instead of sending payments directly to the creditor – this usually further destroys a person's credit score. These programs would be an alternative to bankruptcy, but consumers will still have to endure the aftermath of very poor credit, even when creditors have been paid off.

How does Ovation Credit Services measure success?

Ovation Credit Services measures success by the number of satisfied clients we have. No credit repair company can ever guarantee to “wipe all your credit clean”, but we have an average of 19 accounts per client that we are able to update or delete from their credit profile. That is significant success! It is also a sign of success when a client refers friends and family. Many of our new clients come to us because we have done a great job for someone they know.

What are Ovation Credit Services values?

Ovation Credit Services has great pride in the high standard we set for ourselves with our clients. We are not like many companies that will sign a person up for service just because they ask for it. If we do not believe we can help a client and set proper expectations for our success, then we will tell a client that we are not the best fit to meet their needs. We will not sign up a client that just filed bankruptcy last month, because that client is not going to see the same level of success as someone that had their bankruptcy discharged over a year ago. We will not sign up a client that is expecting to close on a mortgage in 30 days with the expectation that we will increase their score from 550 to 700. This type of score increase is very possible, but it will take time to get there.

What is something you wish every consumer knew about Ovation Credit Services?

We are here to help! We will answer your questions and guide you through the process to make sure that you not only understand what we are doing but you are a wiser individual when it comes to credit and your personal credit situation.

What are the most common misconceptions consumers have about your industry?

That credit repair is a scam. While there are some companies that are not completely honest or legitimate our A+ BBB rating and stellar reviews online always help clients with reservations about our service feel more at ease.

What is the greatest obstacle your company is currently trying to overcome?

First, the industry perception that credit repair is not legitimate. Second, that credit can be repaired overnight or with a simple “letter to the bureau”. We can see results within the first month but in some cases we have multiple items or situations that take longer to update or remove.

How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?

The nation as a whole has just survived a major economic recession and many consumers fell victim to predatory lending practices, layoffs and the market crash. We have also seen a sharp increase in the number of identity theft cases in the US. Ten years ago, a consumer would not think twice about going online and filling out information that included their name, address, social security number and providing a credit card for payment processing. Today, consumers are much more savvy about protecting their personal information. They want to speak with a person to ask questions about the company and fortunately they are protecting their personal identity more, but in turn, it has increased the number of people we need to handle the influx of calls and emails required to earn a client's trust.

How do you think the industry will change in the next 5 to 10 years?

Technology will continue to play an ever increasing important role in the credit and credit repair industry. We are going to have to find new ways to protect our identity and to help those that fall victim to identity theft. We anticipate that even the disputing process will become more automated and streamlined over the next 5-10 years.

How has Ovation Credit Services grown or evolved?

Over the past 2 years we have seen over 100% growth in our company. We have built strong partnerships with a number of national companies that recognize our abilities to help their clients get approved when struggling to get the financing they are seeking. Consumers are also educating themselves more on the importance of having a good credit profile and seeking help.

How do you see Ovation Credit Services growing or evolving in the future?

We will continue to evolve and expand our products and services to support the complex needs of our clients and educate them on how to maximize credit to make it work for them and allow them to reach their financial goals.

Do you have any advice or comments for your current and/or potential customers?

Credit can affect many aspects of your life. Not just when buying a car or the interest rate on your house but insurance companies and even potential employers rely on credit to evaluate you. Some of the credit issues you have may be self inflicted but, in many cases we find that bad reporting/errors are to blame. Our credit consultation is completely free and we will be happy to review with you so you understand exactly what is affecting you and how we may be able to help. Bad credit is difficult to live with but by choosing our service you can have an opportunity to get a fresh start and build the credit rating you deserve.

Credit is an area that what you don't know CAN hurt you. We send our children through 12+ years of school but we don't do a good job of teaching them about making good financial decisions and how to use credit to their advantage or how to avoid the pitfalls of bad credit. In many cases consumers have already seriously damaged their credit before they are even out of college and many then spend a lifetime trying to overcome the high costs and challenges that come with bad credit.

Ovation Credit Services Company Profile