Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.27/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Ovation Credit Services is a credit repair company that partners with TransUnion and LendingTree. Ovation’s services include credit repair, credit education and credit monitoring. When you sign up with Ovation Credit Services, its specialists work with you to dispute inaccurate items on your credit report and improve your score. Ovation Credit Services offers military, senior and couples discounts.

BOTTOM LINE

Ovation Credit Services offers credit repair, education and monitoring services. Clients work with a credit specialist to raise their credit scores and remove inaccurate items from their reports.

PROS

• No-risk refund policy
  • Military, senior and couples discounts
  • Free consultations

CONS

• High monthly fees
  • Credit monitoring not always included

Top Ovation Credit Services Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ovation Credit Services?

Ovation Credit did a small fixing to my credit report since there were a couple of accounts that were doubled. My credit analyst was Dietra and it was very easy working with her. Every time she got something new, she sends me an email and kept me updated.

I was looking for help to fix our credit so we could refinance and put our home in our name. I called Ovation Credit. They called back then I talked to Kevin **. Within 2 to 3 months our credit is great, went way up, he got so much off our record that I couldn’t. I was so amazed.

Ovation Credit Services Learn More

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

How does Ovation Credit Services work?

When you sign up for Ovation’s credit repair program, you choose one of two plans: Essentials or Essentials Plus. Each plan offers a personal case advisor, customized dispute options and financial management tools. With Essentials Plus, you also get unlimited challenge letters, unlimited credit goodwill letters and TransUnion credit monitoring. If you’re interested, call Ovation for a free credit consultation or visit its website for free credit education materials.

Ovation Credit Services cost and requirements

Ovation’s costs vary based on the plan you choose:

• The Essentials Plan costs $79 per month.
  • The Essentials Plus Plan costs $109 per month.

Both plans have a one-time $89 work fee. Discounts are available for seniors, couples and military personnel.

Ovation doesn’t make any claims about how long its credit repair process takes, but most people who get professional credit repair use the service for three to six months. If your credit score is low because of debt or late payments, expect the process to take longer.

Ovation Credit Services does not require a minimum credit score, but you must be at least 18 years old to enroll. You also need your date of birth and the last four digits of your Social Security number to receive your credit summary from an Ovation analyst.

Ovation Credit Services FAQ

How do I cancel Ovation Credit Services?
Call Ovation Credit Services to cancel your services. You can do this at any time because the company does not require a contract.
Can Ovation Credit Services really fix my credit?
Yes, Ovation can fix your credit if there are inaccurate entries on your credit report that it's able to remove. The amount your credit score increases depends on how many inaccurate items Ovation removes. If you have negative but accurate items on your credit report, Ovation Credit Services is not able to remove them. The company’s specialists can give you advice on how to raise your score with responsible financial practices, but it does not guarantee specific results.
How much is Ovation Credit Services?
Ovation Credit Services starts at $79 per month, and the company charges a one-time $89 work fee. If Ovation fails to provide services during any month that you’re enrolled, it does not charge fees for that month. Discounts are available for qualifying customers.
What does Ovation Credit Services do to your credit?
Ovation Credit Services takes steps to improve your credit. If it removes negative items from your report and you keep your accounts in good standing, your credit score should go up.

Is Ovation Credit Services worth it?

If inaccurate information is bogging down your credit report, Ovation can help raise your score. Ovation Credit Services provides free personalized consultations with a credit analyst for customers who are not sure if its services are right for them. The company also offers add-ons that allow you to customize services for your situation. Though its monthly fees are high, Ovation offers military, senior and couples discounts.

Ovation Credit Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ovation Credit Services?

Original review: Oct. 1, 2020

My credit went down 100 points the day after I signed with them with no changes in my life. My credit would fluctuate 3 points here & there over a period of a year or 2. But the very moment they touched my credit, it went straight down. That seems impossible. I believe this is a shady tactic that they use to get people to stay with them longer. Credit Karma does free credit repair. I should've just stuck with them. I want to sue Ovation by Lending Tree for destroying my life in one day. I don't qualify for the house I was buying anymore. My family is screwed and going to be homeless. And when I try and call them, I get sent to voicemail and I also emailed them twice, no return call. These people are horrible.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2020

Really bad service and reactivity overall after 4 months of payments and no change for just 4 minor items. I decided this month after trying to move them (if you don't call them for months, they will not inform you of their actions which of course are zero). They let drag things as much as possible as you pay monthly (I should have suspected that....). Now I have to look for a more serious company....

Get buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 22, 2020

I found out one month into my services with Ovation, that you can do what they do yourself. The credit bureaus now allow you to dispute through their app. Just set a reminder to dispute once per month until it is resolved. The one star review is because I wanted Ovation to dispute a late payment. They sent an identity theft dispute to one of my student loan servicers. That servicer locked my account due to a "legal dispute", I could not get my income driven payment letter, and we lost on a house because our mortgage company needed that letter, and I could not produce it. Boo Ovation!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

Not satisfied at all!!! Let me start by saying I signed up with them over a month ago and they are still requesting documents that I have already sent them. They have already drafted money out of my account but have not even started doing anything! A representative contacted me in regards to getting my full social security number over the phone. I declined and suggested I call in to Ovation that way I could be sure I wasn't giving my SS# to just anyone. The lady was rude with me and when I contacted Ovation's main number then put in her extension she didn't answer. I left a message and we have been back and forth ever since! I have to leave a message because no one there ever answers the phone! I WANT MY MONEY BACK! It's crazy!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

They are very good at collecting their money. No real change in my report. They are great about taking your funds. Try leaving they ignore emails. Then set multiple hoops to prevent you from leaving. Beware of automatic payments.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

I wanted to share what the Credit Bureaus told me themselves. They advised me not to pay for credit services to dispute anything on my credit report. This is something that I can do myself. If you dispute something on your credit report and it doesn't come off in the first 45 days. Then you can keep disputing it and eventually the Credit Bureau will remove it. I've done this. That's why I can confirm this. I asked Ovation Credit what if the item that they're disputing doesn't come off? They said they keep disputing it. The same thing you can do yourself for free. You don't have to pay Ovation Credit $113.00 a month for however long it takes when you can save that money and do it yourself.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

Signed up for services in June of this year. They stated that they wouldn't do any services until start-up fees were paid. Paid em. They sent out dispute letters monthly until now. (October) Charged me monthly. Nothing has gotten accomplished. In fact, my credit has gotten WORSE since signing on. Then when I call to cancel, I get offered 2 different options (both of which I declined). Am put on hold twice before finally being told they bill in arrears? Whatever that means and I owe another 60 dollars. So basically, they charged me 140 bucks for 1 month of services, to which still nothing has changed or had been done. This company is nothing but a bunch of SCAMMERS AND RIP OFF ARTISTS!!! Do not believe any positive reviews. The more I think about it, the more I feel the good reviews are written by employees. Thanks, no thanks Ovation. You're nothing but a bunch of lousy con artists.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2019

I checked with my credit monitoring services to see if I was pre-qualified for a $4000 debt consolidation loan for 48 months and did not qualify for a LendingTree loan. The next day I receive both phone call and e-mail from Ovation Credit Services, a LendingTree Company and was told I qualified for a discounted special service program for $29.00.

I gave it a try but was quickly turned-off when 1) I couldn't get a hold of my case advisor by phone, text, or voicemail. 2) LendingTree sends multiple e-mails to my e-mail accounts in my inbox and spam folders AND I'm receiving offers for loans, credit management, credit repair, credit consultation, etc, etc. from up to a dozen other companies via e-mail, text, and phone. 3) I decide to cancel within 3 days by phone and I finally make contact with my case advisor, Jenny ** Case Advisor Ovation Credit Services, a LendingTree Company, Direct Line: 866-639-3426 ext. **. Fax: 904-737-5403. Email: **, who puts on a fake cheerful voice until I inform her of cancellation, whereupon, she suddenly sounds tired, overworked, and becomes spiteful and puts me on hold twice, 5 minutes at a time, and tells me I won't get a refund and promptly hangs up.

4) The next morning, the phone calls, texts, and e-mails I described earlier have all slowed down to the normal levels in my spam folders. 5) LendingTree and Ovation Credit Services send me an e-mail stating if I want they can re-instate my account with an 'even cheaper, extra-special, discounted, premium service plan but only if I'm honestly serious about having excellent credit ratings in the future.' Conclusion: I fell for a scam, was taken advantage of, but at least I wasn't taken for thousands of $$$ over a year's time.

By the way, I'm a middle-aged disability-retired person of color that also happens to be college educated, courtesy of Uncle Sam and the US Army. My point? They 'claimed' to thank me for serving my country when that info was never on the application online when I agreed to this 'turkey-shoot' and I'm the turkey. What else did they access without my permission or consent directly or indirectly through their 'services' or partners, affiliates, sponsors, my financial institutions, online shopping services and preferences. I don't know.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

I used Ovation for more than 2 years... My credit got WORSE with them. I stopped three months ago and my credit score is much better without them. Be aware... They are a SCAM! Save your money and go to a legit service like Lexington Law.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2018

I was looking for help to fix our credit so we could refinance and put our home in our name. It was in our son's name 'cause his credit great & interest rate was so good! Anyway it was time for us to change and put in our name. I called Ovation Credit. I just googled them, (read a lot of reviews) I left a message for someone to call. They called back then I talked to Kevin **. He was so nice and helpful right from beginning, wasn’t pushy, so I decide to try it.

Within 2 to 3 months our credit is great, went way up, he got so much off our record that I couldn’t. I was so amazed. Kevin doesn’t bother us. He just checked in once in a while. It’s so easy, we love are so happy now. Got the house our name, have been approved for credit cards we could never get before. I’m telling you don’t hesitate. This is the best, price is great, easy, fast, works. Thank you. Oh and by the way our home is now in our name with the help of Kevin ** and payment is about the same as it was and only took 2 month!!! Thank you!!!

Ovation Credit Services Company Information