toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was going to purchase a vehicle and also was preparing for my house so I was looking to clean up anything that could hurt me potentially. I needed to improve negative things on my report. I used Ovation Credit and was with them for six months. Their people were very knowledgeable and I got weekly updates on my report. They were prompt with responses to emails and I found the interaction was great and pretty smooth. The guidance was very helpful and I learned a lot of things that I wasn't familiar with like having too many revolving balances, not worrying about the good debts like school loans, continuing to pay on time but not to worry if I couldn't pay them all off at once, and not letting anything collection-wise get to the report. Sometimes there are things that get sidetracked and you go between the cracks. The next thing you know you’re getting a notice for something really small like a $46 bill so you have to stay on top of all those things.

I had a great experience but they recommended a break since there weren't going to be any more changes that were going to happen right away. I saw the results within the time frame that we had talked about and I was really happy overall. I’ll be going back to them in the next few months or so because there’s one negative stain that still remains and it should be off. I highly recommend Ovation Credit. Someone else that I recommended to them and used them also had a good experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted to raise my credit so I could get a house, and to get it cleaned up because my credit had too many miscellaneous things on it that should have been cleaned a long time ago. I've been through several credit repair companies and even used a lawyer once to clean it up and it never did anything at all but Ovation was good. The reps of Ovation used to call me and just check up on stuff to make sure things are cool and give me updates on what they did or what they're doing and what needs to be done. We had good personal communication rather than just online service, wondering what's going on. The guidance I have received is excellent. I refer people to them all the time. They did a great job, my credit is good, and everybody was excellent.

Ovation Credit Services

Orenthia, Thank you for your feedback. We love to hear about our clients reaching their credit goals!

Original review: July 25, 2016

I was trying to get my credit score up to par and Ovation Credit was highly rated by the Better Business Bureau. All interactions with their team, which were mostly on the phone, were positive and they were always very serious. One of their reps called me personally once a month and she was awesome. She was always nice and courteous and gave me some positive, honest feedback that I used it to get my credit score real high. Her guidance was great. Ovation Credit told me what I needed to do to get my credit in good standing. They did what I needed them to do. They're good and I recommend them to other people. It was a great experience.

Ovation Credit Services

That is fantastic news Alfred!! We love to hear success stories just like yours. Thank you for your feedback.

Original review: April 5, 2016

Ovation Credit Services is the best. They explained the process when I called them up. Their guidance was excellent and I was very informed and extremely satisfied with the outcome. My credit scores are on the 750s, it went up by about 122. Their rep, Lorie, was fantastic. She calls me and gives me updates to tell me what was going on. They said they were going to do something and they did it.

Ovation Credit Services

Wow, Thomas! Congratulations on your score improvements. We love to hear great success stories like yours. Thank you for your feedback and your referrals!

Original review: April 2, 2016

Ovation Credit Services has been excellent. Initially, I was referred to them and I've been informed that they are doing good work. They also challenge seven items while most people only want to challenge three out of the seven items, so I decided to go with them. My representative has been fantastic and I have nothing but praise for her. I had experience with other credit repair before and I am seeing the difference in my credit score now. Since I’ve started with Ovation, my credit score has gone up and I have two of my credit scores over 700 now. I have recommended Ovation to several people already.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ovation Credit Services?

I contacted Ovation to improve my credit score. They were consistent, informative and kept in touch with me through call and email on a frequent basis, which I like. Ovation is pretty simple to use and worth the money.

I contacted Ovation Credit Services for my credit repair. I was referred to them by a friend. Their reps were all over the phone and it seemed like a routine throughout each conversation. However the advice I've received from them was informational and helpful in some ways. It was a good learning experience for me.

I looked into Ovation Credit to try and give my present score backup. I worked with a case advisor named Tracy and she did an outstanding job. She stayed in touch with me all the time, constantly sent me updates and let me know what was going on with the credit bureau. I didn’t get a substantial increase in my credit score, but my experience was great.

My credit wasn't very good and I was trying to refinance my house so I took a chance with Ovation. The first guy I worked with wasn’t very helpful and wouldn’t return my calls but then I got a helpful lady who was nice, really helped me out a bunch, and kept me informed on everything. The people I dealt with was very happy, polite, and wanting to work with me. I couldn't ask for better people and the guidance was excellent. They did a great job and got my credit better. I was very happy I took a chance on Ovation. They're a very happy and proud company and I would highly recommend them all to anybody.

Ovation Credit guys knew what to do to get their client's credit fixed. My credit was all messed up and I needed to get it fixed. They guided me and they cleared my record up. They straightened everybody out and took about a year. At the end of the year, my credit was fixed. It was the way it should be. Still wasn't good, but it was accurate.

I had some credit issues that I needed to clear up. I got in touch with Ovation Credit and I felt comfortable and I went with them. They got a few things cleared for me and went from there. If I had a question or anything, they answer in a prompt and professional manner. If I had to leave a message, they got back to me in a timely manner.

We were looking for a new place to rent and I neglected my credit, and I thought it's time to clean it up. My sister uses Ovation Credit for her boss and she recommended it to me. It was a great experience. There was a lot of communication during the initial three months which was very helpful. It started off strong, however, there wasn't as much communication after. I just kept paying the bill not thinking if I'm getting much out of it.

I didn’t have any credit to repair. Ovation said they'll help me build my credit up but they didn’t do it. I did it myself and I took out a couple of small credit cards with stores. Every now and then, they would call me and ask how things were going. I’d tell them that things were going great. Then I asked them if they were still working for me. They said they're taking care of all my bad credit. I told them I don’t have any bad credit. I've always paid my bills and I will keep paying my bills.

A few months later, they called up and told me they wanted to talk to me about credit. I told them I have told them before that I don’t want them anymore and they should not bother me any longer. Their rep said, "ok." Well, about three months later, I was at the bank and I saw where they took out a whole bunch of money. They were taking $40 - $50 out every month. And there was another credit company which came in with them. So we checked in my bank books and though I was only able to go back six months, they’ve been taking out money for almost a year. If one of them wasn't, the other one was. The bank investigated and told me they're okay. I told them they can’t be okay. I have personally told them that they were fired. I didn’t want them anymore and they said okay. They were supposed to have quitted. I shouldn’t have owed them anything since then.

I lost quite a bit of money and I don't know how did other people get my phone number and billed me as well. They’re absolutely ridiculous. And they weren’t doing anything for me. That’s what I told them when I finally caught up with them on the money thing. They're fired and they're not getting the money from me because I don’t need them. I had no credit whatsoever and I built my own credit up.

I was hoping to raise my credit score up, and Ovation was referred to me by this company that I was trying to get a loan from. So I reached out to them for their services, and they did a pretty fair job. They cleaned up quite a few things. They got ahead on a foreclosure on my credit. I worked with Lexington Law before, and they were a lot more personable than Lexington Law. They’re more of a one-on-one type by interactions. I was, however, disappointed because I didn’t have that much stuff on there for them to work on and they took a really long time to do the things that they had to do and a couple of them were pretty easy ones because it had past the eight-year statute of limitations. They eventually did but I was disappointed because it took them months to do that and I didn’t think it should have taken that long.

I like Ovation's website and how easy it was to talk to them about what I needed because I wanted to clean up my credit report. Also, they weren't astronomically expensive. Their rep that I talked to was great. We went through what my goals were and how I was going achieve them. I didn't know what I wanted to do that wasn't economical and she used a lot of her own common sense and her own common problem practices to help figure out what I wanted to do. She gave me some pointers, went to their website and then she helped when it came to the items that I wanted to dispute. She kept following up with me and it took me a while to get some of the stuff she wanted but I eventually got what she wanted.

My sister's boyfriend works at Ovation and he told me about the benefits of fixing my credit, so I went ahead and did it. My credit wasn't really bad, but Ovation gave me a lot of insight on fixing it so it worked out. Their people were fast and helpful. They would call me and whenever I didn't have time, they would just reschedule the call. So it was always on my time, which is good. I would definitely recommend Ovation.

Ovation Credit team were very nice and actually did what they said they would do. They did it in a timely manner and at a cost-effective fee. And their results were very good. I had Ovation Credit on tab for a little over a year. Once we had done as much as we could do, I terminated the relationship and thanked them very much and we went on our merry ways.

They disputed what was in my account and we did that multiple times and had the credit agencies do their thing. They're either gonna get rid of it or they’re not. And then I was at the point where my credit score had increased to the point where I could actually go and re-finance my house. So in order for me to be able to do that, there could not be disputes going on in my credit file. So I had to cease and desist with Ovation Credit for a period of time prior to doing that so that the reporting agencies could provide an accurate report to whoever the lender was. They want to be able to pull out a credit file. And if the credit file is in dispute, it's not accurate. They won't accept it.

Overall, I was very pleased with Ovation Credit. Everything they did was wonderful. Somebody had recommended a different company, and I gave them a shot and it was a really bad experience. So Ovation shone like the stars that they are. And I hope they continue to do their job properly because there's a lot of companies out there that are scammers. They wanted your money and then they just said, "Screw you. We're not gonna communicate with you." So as long as Ovation keeps doing what they're doing or as long as the experience that I had is their standard issue, then I think they are doing the right thing. I appreciate it.

My credit was horrible and I needed it fixed. My wife contacted Ovation Credit for me because I’m a truck driver and on the road all the time. The guidance that they provided was great and I'm happy with them and would recommend them.

I have known about Ovation Credit through a loan company when I was looking for a home loan. I went through a divorce, had a couple of things that were erroneous on my credit report, and I was having trouble getting them taken off so I gave Ovation a shot. The person I talked to was very polite but extremely pushy. They seemed helpful but a lot didn't really happen, and when I called back to say I wanted to cancel, they said they'll give me a month for free and kept trying to talk me into not canceling. It was a nightmare and it bothered me that it took forever to get them to cancel.

I wanted to take care of some credit issues I had, and to clean up my credit. And Ovation was really pretty decent. They stayed on top and did what they promised. My credit was bad but they gave me information that I needed to clean up my credit so they provided some good information. It was an awesome experience.

I had some stuff in my credit report that I wanted taken off and Ovation Credit was pretty cheap. Their reps were helpful and every time I called and left a message, they got back to me quickly. They provided very good guidance and got my credit up to where I needed it to be at. If I need them again, I would go back.

I wanted to improve my credit score and went with Ovation Credit. Their team was very courteous and professional people. It's just that I don't think the platform was set up the proper way. I used them for over a year. They were supposed to take off some of Legacy’s stuff from my credit and it never ended like that. I waited and made sure that they always contacted and wrote letters. I thought it was a colossal waste of time.

It's misleading when they propose that they can clean your credit and help your score immediately. There are certain things that time affect it from coming off of your credit. That's not how it works. They’re supposed to have two plans--the regular plan and then the more active plan. So it's like, do they want to help me or not? I guess, the more I pay, the faster they could help me. If that's how it works, I don't like their business model. I canceled it because they really weren't doing anything in the last eight months. I didn't think the program was effective so I'm trying Lexington Law right now. I should've never Ovation.

My girlfriend had used a similar service but I read some reviews online and saw that Ovation Credit has better reviews. I took a chance and went with them, and my experience with them was good. Ovation Credit did what they promised and everything worked out. My credit is much better and now I'm working to rebuild it.

I needed help with my credit and also to remove derogatory things out from it. I went to two other repair companies before and they didn’t seem to work out for what I needed, so I tried Ovation. The people at Ovation were very knowledgeable. My case manager worked well with me and was very helpful. However, part of the stuff that's being taken off the credit ended up back on it after a length of time. He was really awesome, though. Ovation got a great team but someone has to follow through when the stuff comes off the credit, that it stays off and does not end up back on during the time frame of working with the credit problem. Ovation helped on what it could help on and it was worth the risk.

I wanted to resolve some issues that were pending such as discrepancies and settlements. When I spoke with a representative from Ovation Credit, I was highly impressed. Their guys were all excellent and had good communication skills. My contact, China, was wonderful and she always let me know what was going on either through email or phone calls. They provided excellent guidance and I received more than enough help. They got the job done and got us back on the pathway to getting our credit straightened out. I would highly recommend Ovation Credit to anyone.

I was trying to put up my credit and came across Ovation Credit while I was online one day. The lady I worked with really explained to us how things work out. They got everything taken cared for me, which is nice about it. I have no complaints and everything's been okay.

I was trying to get my credit straight before I bought a house. I went with Ovation over another credit repair company I didn't like too well because they were BS-ing around a little bit. The Ovation team did great. They did a good job and it was an excellent experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Ovation Credit's price point was right and they had some good reviews online. I talked to them quite regularly. They called me once a month to update me on stuff, and they had good communication. They gave me lots of information along the way, and they were very helpful. They did a great job for me and definitely helped me get my credit score up, so I was very pleased.

Ovation Credit is great. I was in good standing at the time, but my past record was holding it back. The person I initially spoke to gave me a good reason to get started and it was affordable for me too. Then the person who assisted me was very professional, to the point and understanding at the same time. He looked after what was best for me and ensured that things got done. They've me fantastic guidance and my credit score skyrocketed. I had to conclude my service because there was nowhere else to go. But, I've already recommended them to friends.

There were a few things still sitting on my credit and Maggie from Ovation Credit got everything taken off. I worked with her for seven months and she fixed my credit. She finished it up a month and a half ago. It's 100% fixed now so I'm happy. Maggie was great to deal with. She definitely kept me in the loop for communication and took care of everything in a timely manner. She also pointed me in the right direction for a secured credit card. I’ve done that and my credit score has gone up since then. Everybody at Ovation Credit was awesome, super friendly, and knowledgeable.They took care of everything I needed and I'm very happy. I’ve already recommended them a few times.

Question and Answers - Ovation Credit Services

Amy Myers
Director of Business Development

What problem is Ovation Credit Services trying to solve?

At Ovation Credit Services our goal is to educate and assist consumers with understanding and correcting their credit profile as to unlock their full credit potential. Ovation Credit Services works with credit bureaus and creditors to resolve issues with consumer’s credit reports. We work directly with the credit bureaus and in some cases directly with creditors to make sure any information that is inaccurate, misleading, fraudulent or unverifiable is either updated or removed from a consumer's credit reports.

What sets Ovation Credit Services apart from the competition?

Ovation Credit Services has been an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating since 2004 and very few complaints have ever been filed, unlike many of our competitors. We offer digital disputing with Equifax and TransUnion which usually allows for much faster responses from the bureaus in many cases. We also offer each client their own dedicated Case Advisor. This advisor will be there to support the client through each step of the disputing process and make sure they understand what is happening on their case and answer all of their questions. We also have an Online Education Center. It isn't enough for us to help our clients improve their credit profiles, we also strive to educate them on how to rebuild and maximize their credit scores moving forward so that they can reach their financial goals.

What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?

Disputing errors on your credit reports can be time consuming and very frustrating. It can be difficult to get results unless you understand how to combat inaccuracies and misleading information that is hurting your credit profile. Ovation Credit Services understands how the bureaus work and we are highly successful at getting even the most challenging types of accounts updated or removed from your report. We have had success with late payments, collection accounts, charge-offs, bankruptcies, liens, judgments, medical bills, fraudulent accounts and foreclosures/short-sales.

What are the most common misconceptions consumers have about Ovation Credit Services?

Many consumers confuse credit repair with Debt Management. These are two completely different industries. In many cases, if a consumer signs up for a debt management program – one that a company reduces interest, late fees, penalties, etc. and you only pay them each month instead of sending payments directly to the creditor – this usually further destroys a person's credit score. These programs would be an alternative to bankruptcy, but consumers will still have to endure the aftermath of very poor credit, even when creditors have been paid off.

How does Ovation Credit Services measure success?

Ovation Credit Services measures success by the number of satisfied clients we have. No credit repair company can ever guarantee to “wipe all your credit clean”, but we have an average of 19 accounts per client that we are able to update or delete from their credit profile. That is significant success! It is also a sign of success when a client refers friends and family. Many of our new clients come to us because we have done a great job for someone they know.

What are Ovation Credit Services values?

Ovation Credit Services has great pride in the high standard we set for ourselves with our clients. We are not like many companies that will sign a person up for service just because they ask for it. If we do not believe we can help a client and set proper expectations for our success, then we will tell a client that we are not the best fit to meet their needs. We will not sign up a client that just filed bankruptcy last month, because that client is not going to see the same level of success as someone that had their bankruptcy discharged over a year ago. We will not sign up a client that is expecting to close on a mortgage in 30 days with the expectation that we will increase their score from 550 to 700. This type of score increase is very possible, but it will take time to get there.

What is something you wish every consumer knew about Ovation Credit Services?

We are here to help! We will answer your questions and guide you through the process to make sure that you not only understand what we are doing but you are a wiser individual when it comes to credit and your personal credit situation.

What are the most common misconceptions consumers have about your industry?

That credit repair is a scam. While there are some companies that are not completely honest or legitimate our A+ BBB rating and stellar reviews online always help clients with reservations about our service feel more at ease.

What is the greatest obstacle your company is currently trying to overcome?

First, the industry perception that credit repair is not legitimate. Second, that credit can be repaired overnight or with a simple “letter to the bureau”. We can see results within the first month but in some cases we have multiple items or situations that take longer to update or remove.

How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?

The nation as a whole has just survived a major economic recession and many consumers fell victim to predatory lending practices, layoffs and the market crash. We have also seen a sharp increase in the number of identity theft cases in the US. Ten years ago, a consumer would not think twice about going online and filling out information that included their name, address, social security number and providing a credit card for payment processing. Today, consumers are much more savvy about protecting their personal information. They want to speak with a person to ask questions about the company and fortunately they are protecting their personal identity more, but in turn, it has increased the number of people we need to handle the influx of calls and emails required to earn a client's trust.

How do you think the industry will change in the next 5 to 10 years?

Technology will continue to play an ever increasing important role in the credit and credit repair industry. We are going to have to find new ways to protect our identity and to help those that fall victim to identity theft. We anticipate that even the disputing process will become more automated and streamlined over the next 5-10 years.

How has Ovation Credit Services grown or evolved?

Over the past 2 years we have seen over 100% growth in our company. We have built strong partnerships with a number of national companies that recognize our abilities to help their clients get approved when struggling to get the financing they are seeking. Consumers are also educating themselves more on the importance of having a good credit profile and seeking help.

How do you see Ovation Credit Services growing or evolving in the future?

We will continue to evolve and expand our products and services to support the complex needs of our clients and educate them on how to maximize credit to make it work for them and allow them to reach their financial goals.

Do you have any advice or comments for your current and/or potential customers?

Credit can affect many aspects of your life. Not just when buying a car or the interest rate on your house but insurance companies and even potential employers rely on credit to evaluate you. Some of the credit issues you have may be self inflicted but, in many cases we find that bad reporting/errors are to blame. Our credit consultation is completely free and we will be happy to review with you so you understand exactly what is affecting you and how we may be able to help. Bad credit is difficult to live with but by choosing our service you can have an opportunity to get a fresh start and build the credit rating you deserve.

Credit is an area that what you don't know CAN hurt you. We send our children through 12+ years of school but we don't do a good job of teaching them about making good financial decisions and how to use credit to their advantage or how to avoid the pitfalls of bad credit. In many cases consumers have already seriously damaged their credit before they are even out of college and many then spend a lifetime trying to overcome the high costs and challenges that come with bad credit.

Ovation Credit Services Company Profile