Clear Your Debt LLC

Austin, TX

Out of Business

Compare Debt Consolidation Companies

Research top Debt Consolidation Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I call for information on an item and the rep asks me for my card information and processed an account without my permission. Now, they will not refund me the money back into my card and they say that they can’t cancel the account until my shipment gets here. I never authorized the transaction. It was made without my permission.

I paid this company $829.00 per month to put in a fund to clear my debt. One of the creditors threatened to sue me. I called Clear Your Debt to inform them and was told to allow them to garnish my wages and lose my job because only one creditor could garnish my wages. At that time they had collected $9,300.00 from me. They refused to negotiate any deal with them. Because I had been advised by them to allow my debts to become past due, I could no longer negotiate with the creditor so I was forced to file bankruptcy. They kept all of my money.

I was not notified that I was actually enrolling in the company's debt settlement program. I was told that I am merely filling out applications for the company to review and will be informed whether they qualify or not. Monthly debits were made from my checking accounts without my consent or knowledge.

They withdrew $3,500 from my account over 7 months and I have not received any service or benefit. I was lied to several times, they told me that they would give me the entire amount after I had a lawyer write them a letter demanding the refund and they said they would resolve the problem. It has been 10 months, nothing has happened. They did not even pay my creditors. This is fraud and theft at the finest.

I did not even provide my account numbers for my credit card, so how can the firm withdraw money from my account. I figured since I did not provide the account numbers, I did not enroll in the debt settlement program.

The company has not followed through on their word and kept delaying and further frustrating me.

At first the company rep stated that they don't give the money pack or provide the refund. I continued to push the firm to abide by the obligations they had to fulfill and had no luck with that.

The attorney wrote CY debt a demand letter demanding a full payment of the amount withdrawn from my account, which is $3,500. They were warned that if the payment is not received within 10 days, the law firm will seek to recover court costs and attorney fees pursuant to Texas Civil Practices and Remedies Code Section 38.001 et. seq, the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act.

My attorney even reviewed multiple documents, sent another demand letter to CYDebt and spoke to CYDebt representatives.

had a lawyer write them a letter demanding payment within 10 days. The company's rep stated that the company would pay me only $2,639.80 because the first installment went to their sales agent and that cannot be recovered.

Then, I was told that I would get the full amount after my lawyer reviewed multiple documents, sent a demand letter to CYDebt and had spoken to CYDebt representatives.

the story i just read sounds just like my situation.NOW i am at the [GETTING SUED] by one of my creditors stage ,now i dont know what to do,i have no money ,no job ,i applied for disability ,wont get that til next year 09,WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO?

This company promised to negotiate with our creditors but they failed to live up to their agreement, which destroyed our good credit scores that we had prior to signing with them. We were instructed time and again not to have contact with our creditors. They told us to let them handle matters. They would negotiate, however, this company did absolutely nothing in our behalf, NOTHING! We were assured that we would not be taken to collections, but that is exactly what transpired! Furthermore, due to CYDebt's gross negligence 10,000 dollars in penalties were added to our debt, and yes we can verify. My husband is a 20 year veteran who lost everything due to this company's fraudulent tactics. They scam consumers in the worst possible way, as they claim to be a CHRISTIAN COMPANY! CYDebt has been able to get away with scamming consumers for a long time, as proof is on the internet. I do not know how they have been able to get away with scamming consumers for so long, but the time to stop them is NOW. PLEASE HELP.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Clear Your Debt LLC?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

In 9 months I paid in several thousand dollars for Clear Your Debt's help. Not one settlement occurred, and when one creditor summoned me to court, they didn't start working on it until a week before, but they had the info almost three weeks prior. I had to call and email constantly to get them to get after this, all to no avail as I'm going to court today. These guys got a settlement that I myself got without their so-called expertise.

My credit is now worse, and I have less bargaining power than if I'd just dealt with the credit card companies myself. I'm not going to, but bankruptcy is a possibility. I am literally worse off with creditors than when I was making late payments, paying high interest rates and getting nowhere. I pastor a church and the court summons was something CYD says hardly ever happens, happened the first time and they could do nothing about it. They couldn't stop the harassing phone calls, and they did absolutely not one settlement (had 10 to choose from) and though I paid in over $3,000 dollars in 9 months, they said I hadn't paid in enough to get anything back.

Clear Your Debt LLC Company Profile