Out of Business

Compare Debt Consolidation Companies

Research top Debt Consolidation Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

On March 23, 2008, I, Carl ** was laid off and had a recent mortgage payment due by June 2008. So to make a long story short, I got a little desperate so I called Apply2Save so as to save my mother’s home whom passed away as of October 31, 2007. The home had fallen behind due to my mother’s illness and I being the only child had to do something. So I called and spoke with Ryan ** and he made it sound like I could save the house and make my other mortgage payment on another home I own. He spoke to me and everything sounded fine. But when short after paying the $495.00, I kept getting the runaround by all types of different personnel with A2PS telling one thing and not doing anything.

I called for my money back and they told me it will take up words of two weeks to get a check. They never sent anything or asked where to send the payment. This has been going on for months now and still nothing as of July 24, 2009. My mother's home has since been saved by family members like aunts and uncles. But the drain on me has been great falling sick and losing a lot of weight due to bad health because of the dishonesty of these people. With that said, I hope that these people get back what they have (sween) and do some real time in jail. Thank you for your help and God bless.

On the date listed above, I, Carl ** became sick due to health issues with a bad ulcer and high blood pressure from the experience of being ripped-off by the company Apply2Save. Trying to take all my money in a very well planned out scam! I have only lost $495.00 but they wanted more. But I became very luscious of their real intent to help. The mental and physical damages continue till this day July 24, 2009.

We gave Apply2Save Inc. $500 to help save our home from going into foreclosure. Supposedly when they were done, we were to give them another $500. But we gave up on them because they were stalling and doing nothing. Our home went into foreclosure and we almost lost if it weren't for my parents who helped us out. As far as I'm concerned, these people are scam artists. I want my money back.

I also was scammed by these people. I was told that there was a 100 percent refund and when I decided, within 2 days, that I wanted my money back, they were very nice and said within 45-60 days my refund would be processed. I have patiently waited, but no one called to verify my address to send the check like they said.

So, I called to find out their phones were disconnected. I was already behind on my bills and I trusted these crooks. I have been looking forward to getting my money back. I hope these people get what is coming to them. I will never trust again. They need to be made to pay us our money back.

I received a call from my mortgage company stating that they were starting foreclosure on my home. I had already tried to modify with my lender but I was told that I did not make enough money. So, I did what anyone would do because I did not want to lose my home. I called this number for Apply2Save which I saw on TV. I obviously did not do enough research at that time, but I contacted them and told them my problem and they stated that I was approved.. So, they debited $795.00 out of my bank account. I had all of my paperwork to them the next day. After doing this, I told a family member what I was doing and they instructed me to contact a lawyer and have them verify this place. I did contact a Bankruptcy attorney and she did verify that this was a scam.

After talking to her I just decided to file a Chapter 7. I called Apply2Save two days later and canceled everything and they verified with me that I was to get my full refund in two weeks and that someone would contact me to verify my correct address. The following Monday I met with my attorney and she also called there to make sure that I would be receiving my refund, they reassured her that I would receive it in two weeks. This was on April 26th that my lawyer verified with them. So I gave it a couple of days and called them. After about a half hour on hold, I was finally able to leave a message. Then I emailed and emailed.

Finally I did receive a response from both email and a return phone call. They stated that I was approved for my full refund and that I could expect it in 30-45 days. I then stated that I was told two weeks, well that didn't happen! As of May 27, it was 30 days, so I decided to call and make sure that my refund was on the way, as I am like everyone else and I live pay check to pay check plus I have a baby on the way, so I really needed that money back. I called all three numbers that I had for them over and over again because I thought that I had dialed wrong! Everyone of them where disconnected! I was in panic mode, I need this money! I filled out a report to the Attorney General and now I don't know what to do!

If anyone out there has any advice, please let me know. I just can't believe that a company that is supposed to be so big and in with the President would be like this and why would anyone let them be around for so long and let them advertise on the TV that they are in with the President! I have lost a lot of money to this man and I am in hope that I will receive it back. I hope that the owner of this place goes to prison for a long time! I feel bad for anyone that has ended up like me. I just keep my fingers crossed and pray for my check to be in my mailbox everyday!

Apply2Save said they could help with my mortgage, the debited my bank account for $495.00 down payment and did nothing with my case. I was told in January 2009 they had everything they needed, paystubs, financial information etc, and it was good to go. 2 months later I called, and nothing was done on my behalf. all that time I thought they were in contact with my mortgage company, instead was told they needed more information and my folder was sitting on someones desk. I asked for a refund, because for 2 months they did nothing with my case and failed to contact me, leading me to believe they were working with my mortgage company. I have all emails stating they had the information and were working on it. I was promised a refund after many phone calls and emails, still no refund.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apply2Save?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

Apply2Save Company Profile