1.13/5
Based on 8 reviews that contain star ratings

11 Niagara Credit Solutions Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 2, 2015

I received a call from this company and they left an automated message, threatening that they were going to take me to court. Stated that they have made several attempts to contact me but I have failed to respond. Never heard from before.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2014

Debt I don't owe - Received a letter from this company. Called and ask what it was, the ignorant man said hold on, transferred me to a bigger ** and he asked for the account number. I gave it to him. He then asked for do which I wouldn't give him, he hung up on me. Scammed rude, nasty people.

Get expert buying tips about Debt Collection Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 1, 2014

I just received a call from a rep at Niagara Credit Solutions and the experience has left me very upset. First thing they did was threatened me with Wage Garnishment without offering any other payment options. Secondly, when I asked about a monthly payment plan, they lied and stated that the option was available only to put me on hold and to get back on the line and tell me that it was no longer available to me because they have tried to contact me on numerous occasions and I have not responded.

I have not received any letter from them explaining anything to me. The Reps I spoke with are Stan and Frank and they are both extremely RUDE and hung up on me as I was trying to resolve this issue with them, and each time I called back they hung up again. I do not know who is in charge of this company but I'm going to see to it that my attorney gets in contact with them and deals with them accordingly. They are rude, inconsiderate and very nasty and it needs to be addressed. I will be filing a complaint with BBB because this makes no sense the way they speak and handle their cases.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2012

I just want to advise everyone that if you can avoid talking to them or making any type of agreement with this company, please do it. If you have no choice, make sure you record any type of conversation you have with them. They will lie to you, they will take your money but they will not remove anything from your credit report. These people are dishonest, liars, etc. They just like to take advantage of people. If you got an agreement with them and they do not comply with it, report them to the Better Business Bureau. Be really careful with them.

Original review: March 9, 2012

Six times, this company has left messages on my phone. Each time, I call back only to have the operator tell me my name and number is not in the system and they don't know why I am getting a call. Manager is rude and unhelpful. "Nothing I can do." Now, I’m waiting for the next phone call from a debt agency that "doesn't have me in their system".

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Niagara Credit Solutions?

Original review: March 8, 2012

Please, no need to call them back. Just look up their website and email the CEO, etc. I'm a collector as well and was once a victim of these ignorant reps of theirs who were and still are uneducated lowlifes. The liability was not even mine to begin with and I didn't even know who they were asking for. Their tune only lowered down when I told them I'm a collection administrator for the State of California. After I ** on her face with my title and my understanding of the collection process, I sent an email from work with my contacts and title straight to the CEO, CFO, and collection manager. Since then, they stopped calling me.

What you need to do if you want to talk to them is put them on speaker and record the conversation. Obviously, they will use derogatory words against you and mimic you and mimic your accent and treat you like crap. Once the conversation is done, have your local news interview and publicize your conversation to the whole world so this company will go down **.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2012

This company called my cell phone and asked for someone who's name I did not understand. I asked for their name and all hell broke lose. Not only did they not tell me who's calling, they began to accuse me of being that person and asked why I was lying to him. I asked for the name of the company which they did not give to me and he continued to harass and talk so rude to me that I hung up. The number he called from was **. The next day, I looked it up and it was to this company. I called to have my number removed and this lady must have been a relative of the man who called the night before because she was just as rude and hung up the phone on me. The state of NY needs to look into this company's collections activity.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2011

This company is full of ignorant people. They first put my name on a letter that belongs to my son (It is his credit card), and when I called them, they said because I made a payment, I am responsible. These people have called my work today. What can I do about this harassment? Their number is 716-681-6816. They are very ignorant and rude. I want them to stop calling me, as it is not my credit card, and I do not have to pay for it. It belongs to my son. Calling my work just made me furious.

Original review: March 31, 2011

This company called my cell phone. When I listened to the message and called them back, they kept me on hold forever, and then transferred me to a "Ms.**. When I gave her the phone number to have it removed, she started making fun of my accent (I'm from Georgia), in a very rude and inappropriate way. I asked her why she was speaking to me like that, she said that she wasn't speaking to me in any way and accused me of lying to her regarding who I was. These people are rude. I have spent 11 years in collections myself and have never treated anyone the way these people have treated me today. I'm glad that I don't owe them money. I feel sorry for the person they were actually trying to reach!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2010

My cellphone was listed in error, as a home number for a Reuben **. I called 800-3810-416, to ask for my number to be removed from their records, and was treated rudely. When I questioned why they claimed they had a recording of my voice using obscenities? If they are this rude to me, when I am not even one of their customers, how are they treating individuals otherwise? Hopefully there are some governing rules that this industry should follow. This company needs to be investigated!

Original review: May 11, 2010

I received a call from Niagra Collection agency from a Kathy at 1-800-381-0416 ext **, with a request (very rudely) to pay off a card with your company of which I do not know about as I have never had a card from you. It had a balance of $1160.10 owing and it also listed wrong address for my residences since I retired and filed bankruptcy.

She said that I had to pay $560 now and the rest next month. What was that all about? She said they were also on my credit report on which I have never checked until now and I will from now on. I do not feel that I need to pay this as I do not have a card from your bank dating back 5 + years. What can I do to resolve this with your bank? This brought on a very heated discussion with my wife wanting to know all about this as this person was very rude to my wife when she was talking to her. She was also listening to the conversation while I was on the phone with this person, she was also very curt and rude to my wife then also.

Niagara Credit Solutions Company Information