JC Pacific Collections, Inc.

Los Angeles, CA

Compare Debt Collection Agencies

Research top Debt Collection Agencies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

The phone is not really working for this company but anyway, I was purchasing Ford f-150 from them. They say that the registration is expired in Feb 2011 and there was sticker for 2011. The truck I find out from the DMV that the registration expired in 2009. I don't have smog and will not pass smog. The total repair including registration is very costly. I want to sue this company for wrong info about this car and about the smog issue that is not passing and need very expensive repair.

I initially had problems getting back my title and keys but after I couldn't get a hold of anyone over the phone, I sent them a letter to **** and got my title returned back to me in about three weeks. Thank God. It looks like the only way they can be contacted is by mail.

My mom got a title loan and when she finished paying it off, they disappeared and repossessed her can with all kinds of expensive things in it. We just took all my 3 children shopping for back to school and got home so late that we just left our stuff in the car. The police gave us a phone number that no one answers. Since it’s a civil matter, the DMV, the police and all won’t help my mom who lost her job because of this. Please call me so we can start civil lawsuit! 818-***-****. Only together we can stop them!

They made paying my car title loan hard for me and then when I finally paid everything, I did not receive my pink slip and spare keys. They kept making promises about sending them but nothing was sent. Now, their phones have been disconnected and I still have a third party lien holder on my car forms.

This company repossessed my car. I had to pay so much money to get it back, and when I did, they promised to give me back my pink slip and my spare keys. This was last year and I never heard from them again. I've been trying to get in touch with them but their phone is disconnected. I never got back my keys or my pink slip and till this day I've been trying to get in touch with them

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JC Pacific Collections, Inc.?

This is a collection agency which repossessed my car. I paid them $1,024.00 to get my car back. However, they are refusing to give me the title to my car. I tried to serve them with the addresses on file. However, they are only mail boxes. I need you to trace the number provided in my complaint to find the address where there at so that I can serve them. I need this a week before February 8, 2010.

JC Pacific Collections, Inc. Company Profile

JC Pacific Collections, Inc.